Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    sara's bloodtablets

    Share
    avatar
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 465
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Location : UK
    Warning Zone

    sara's bloodtablets

    Post by Bloodredhead on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:24 am

    First topic message reminder :

    someone pointed out to me that the shape of the bloodtablets seems to have changed in this chapter, from round to an oval shape. it seems to me sara has altered them probably not just their shape but their formulae too.

    personally i think they are going to bring out the vampire nature more, and make vampires thirst more for real blood. sara was thinking about the tablets in her room with her little sara squad in the new chapter. she seemed to be giving the new tablets to them. maybe trying them out?

    what are everyone else's opinions on the tablets? and what might it lead too?

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5020
    Join date : 2010-05-05

    Re: sara's bloodtablets

    Post by juliet on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:21 pm

    [quote="sweetsolace"][quote="juliet"]
    sweetsolace wrote:

    How then would you justify the effect of the blood tablets she just kept taking before? she continually has urges.


    Μ? perhaps she has urges indeed...its her urge-orgy time of the year? haha rofl rofl rofl you know like bitches but I do not remember the word they use - they are beasts after all but the one that would ALLOW it is not available so we are moving, to the next candidate... sorry I needed a dose of laugh...

    lol Zero as the next candidate, how very convenient. rofl And if Zero's gone there's still the third candidate, Yori. rofl now perhaps if zero and kaname leaves her, she would have a third blood source. and the next would be aido.. then kaien... and she will never get to use the blood tablets~
    sara's plan will fail

    Haha...Yuuki will go with the motto "I am new and innoncent, now make my urges come true..." ..

    rofl rofl rofl rofl no one escapes and all the NC students apparently become her harem...

    back to being serious the hunters as I said know that Sara is planning something with the tablets, so why are they allowing her entrance? Is it possible that Zero knows what Sara is up to (in some way?)? I mean in how much ignorance can the hunters be? Nobody noticed that the president was missing all that time?

    Another part which I found -perculiar -okay this one can not be helped but Takuma just says to Yuuki that Sara made tablets taste better -so anyone is allowed there to mess with the tablets? like anyone has the right to create tablets and release them in the market? isn't that surprising to that fact?

    avatar
    S_R
    Human

    Posts : 16
    Join date : 2010-05-18
    Warning Zone

    Re: sara's bloodtablets

    Post by S_R on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:32 pm

    sweetsolace wrote:facts? what facts?
    my questions are questions they are not rhetorics and you've been avoiding answering them since I started asking.

    Obviously then why'd you make me repeat this. Nothing I said in that past statement I hadn't related early in previous post. Of course someone criticizing me for not reading everything has of course read everything herself and would know this.



    You're talking about desire, I'm talking about hunger. I have no problem with Yuki desiring Zero's blood, but if her craving is due to hunger (not desire) then this might have affected her taking Zero's blood, Zero also noted she looks crazy without blood.
    The hunger for blood is different from desire of blood

    DESIRE- with desire there are feelings involved such as drinking someone's blood because they are loved, this is how Zero bit Yuki before they parted, it was desire for her blood.
    HUNGER- In the first arc Zero bit Yuki out of sustenance to his hunger to prevent himself from falling to lvl e.
    He also said in ch50 that being a level e and being a vampire are closely related because of their need for blood, here he implies that lvl e hungers for blood restlessly, while vampires desire for blood every now and then however its not necessary.

    Desire and hunger, then, are two different things.

    Therefore, you cannot kill the desire in a vampire, as long as they have feelings for that person. Kaname says this as a pureblood they need another pureblood to last through the loneliness of living.
    While with level E, hunger can only be tamed by taking blood or blood substitute. Zero relied mainly on Yuki's blood to keep his sanity intact until Kaname's blood delayed the lvl e.
    therefore, a vampire can survive even when assaulted with desire. its not life threatening.
    but a level e must find blood or they will lose control and killed or be killed.

    from the fanbook as posted by juliet earlier

    They (Vampires) love human blood. Vampires desire blood by instict. Those who lose their reason will drink so much blood from a human that the human dies.
    Vampires do not drink blood for sustenance. They drink blood because
    they want to. Therefore, vampires do not die even if they do not drink
    blood. Blood tablets are available nowadays, so these can be used instead of drinking human blood. But human blood is special to a vampire, and they react quickly to its smell.

    The urge to drink blood
    A strong desire to drink blood arises regularly. When vampires smell blood they suddenly desire it.

    Therefore, both desire and hunger can be calmed by taking blood tablets.

    I can understand separting the urges of desire(feelings) and hunger(sustenance) for Ex-human like Zero to keep him from falling to Level E, but as the fanbook you quote says "Vampires do not drink blood for sustenance". So then unless your claiming Yuuki is somehow excluded from this then you can't claim it's hunger not desire.



    How then would you justify the effect of the blood tablets she just kept taking before? she continually has urges.

    Quite simply. Desire. Not a complicated conspiracy but plain and simple... lust.
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5020
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: sara's bloodtablets

    Post by juliet on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:35 pm


    Quite simply. Desire. Not a complicated conspiracy but plain and simple... lust.

    yes and how that arguement takes down the arguement for the tablets? we are discussing the tablets bla..bla.. what you are saying is just the obvious. Nothing to add?






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: sara's bloodtablets

    Post by sweetsolace on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:54 pm

    juliet wrote:
    back to being serious the hunters as I said know that Sara is planning something with the tablets, so why are they allowing her entrance? Is it possible that Zero knows what Sara is up to (in some way?)? I mean in how much ignorance can the hunters be? Nobody noticed that the president was missing all that time?

    Another part which I found -perculiar -okay this one can not be helped but Takuma just says to Yuuki that Sara made tablets taste better -so anyone is allowed there to mess with the tablets? like anyone has the right to create tablets and release them in the market? isn't that surprising to that fact?


    oh the ever useful hunters Evil or Very Mad they have been pretty useless since the NC started, I wonder just how helpful or detrimental they are, ignorance can be dangerous you know and from what I see, even Kaien allowed Sara to lodge inside the academy Evil or Very Mad not to mention, did you know what happened to the hunter whom Sara begged at the foot of the stairs in one of the chapters?
    does that mean he also believed her begging?
    affraid affraid and they think Yuki is dangerous and should be monitored?
    if they're like this im not wondering if they failed to investigate the president too, he was missing since before the NC started when Sara kidnapped him, the hunters suspect sara was doing something but they no longer bothered beyond that and meanwhile focused on the Kurans cheers whee

    i dont think anyone is allowed but sara just controlled the president of the blood tablets pharmacy, he is primarily responsible for distribution and production so i dont think anyone noticed that they were tampered

    S_R wrote:
    Obviously then why'd you make me repeat this. Nothing I said in that
    past statement I hadn't related early in previous post. Of course
    someone criticizing me for not reading everything has of course read
    everything herself and would know this.
    Then why don't you just answer it in the first place instead of bashing theories before you even get to prove them wrong? You've never made a solid argument of your "belief" but you claim it is logical just because you said it is so. Further judging others theories as unsound, illogical, fake, phony etc. How absurd coming from someone who cannot even answer a question or defend your side. You cannot even write a logical rebuttal as an answer which tells how most of what you say is just as opinionated and not "fact". Chapter 74 is not yet out, for one, so how can you say what you believe are facts, or what's logical, when the next chapter can reveal anything?

    but as the fanbook you quote says "Vampires do not drink blood
    for sustenance". So then unless your claiming Yuuki is somehow excluded
    from this then you can't claim it's hunger not desire.

    I don't understand your point.

    Quite simply. Desire. Not a complicated conspiracy but plain and simple... lust.

    So when Yuki thought Yori's blood was delicious she was having desire, and not hunger, how can the blood tablets she took last night fit into this? and how does the blood tablet she took after that fit into this?
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5020
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: sara's bloodtablets

    Post by juliet on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:02 pm

    [quote="sweetsolace"][quote="juliet"]
    not to mention, did you know what happened to the hunter whom Sara begged at the foot of the stairs in one of the chapters?
    does that mean he also believed her begging?

    But that hunter was the one that was watching her when Sara was at the office of the president at that pharmaceutical company.
    Shocked


    i dont think anyone is allowed but sara just controlled the president of the blood tablets pharmacy, he is primarily responsible for distribution and production so i dont think anyone noticed that they were tampered

    But Takuma says that to Yuuki...that Sara is making tablets with a better taste...should she go like What for is Sara here messing with the tablets? shouldn't she care or turn suspicious? Takuma can not talk that moment freely and tell her that her plans are, but..if that is not a notice what is it?







    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: sara's bloodtablets

    Post by sweetsolace on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:19 pm

    [quote="juliet"][quote="sweetsolace"]
    juliet wrote:


    But that hunter was the one that was watching her when Sara was at the office of the president at that pharmaceutical company.
    Shocked

    LOL I checked chapter 65 that was Takuma. cheers

    EDIT
    oh wait, you mean THAT hunter talking about the building where sara is??? affraid affraid i only noticed now! yes its the same hunter, and he says "vampires what are you planning to do" and he tells the messenger boy to tell the association this... perhaps he told him that sara is not planning anything suspicious?? hrm



    But Takuma says that to Yuuki...that Sara is making tablets with a better taste...should she go like What for is Sara here messing with the tablets? shouldn't she care or turn suspicious? Takuma can not talk that moment freely and tell her that her plans are, but..if that is not a notice what is it?


    yes she's slow, I know, lol! there was obviously something going on and moreover, Yuki im sure overhead Takuma saying
    "Then you should let me taste it"
    he was obviously wary of her because of her past actions, and if an innocent one like takuma was wary of her yuki should at least suspect something.
    takuma perhaps knew since his grandfather raised the pharmaceutical corporation (ch65)
    or knew about sara's tablets because he was the Recipient of it?? he is after all part of her harem and her harem are her test subjects. bounce maybe he tested something wrong with it assuming in the first batch, and he couldnt stop when it was shipped out, now he realized his mistake and he wants to test it himself before anything, as it seems he was talking about something that happened before

    and Yuki's thoughts only went like
    "so... even takuma san doesn't trust Sara"

    wtf right. and that's all she figured out. Maybe later she will think back and remember those lines when its appropriate


    Last edited by sweetsolace on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    S_R
    Human

    Posts : 16
    Join date : 2010-05-18
    Warning Zone

    Re: sara's bloodtablets

    Post by S_R on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:29 pm

    sweetsolace wrote:Then why don't you just answer it in the first place instead of bashing theories before you even get to prove them wrong? You've never made a solid argument of your "belief" but you claim it is logical just because you said it is so. Further judging others theories as unsound, illogical, fake, phony etc. How absurd coming from someone who cannot even answer a question or defend your side. You cannot even write a logical rebuttal as an answer which tells how most of what you say is just as opinionated and not "fact". Chapter 74 is not yet out, for one, so how can you say what you believe are facts, or what's logical, when the next chapter can reveal anything?

    I say Potato and you cry bashing. I can't win with you if everything it comes back to this every time. Who am I a reader of this forum to have the gall to judge a theory. My apologies.

    Logical or facts don't rely on chapter 74 being out but I can also read Japanese.ありがとう
    Though I was arguing past evidence more so than current as least to justify my opinion.


    but as the fanbook you quote says "Vampires do not drink blood
    for sustenance". So then unless your claiming Yuuki is somehow excluded
    from this then you can't claim it's hunger not desire.

    I don't understand your point.

    I have no problem with Yuki desiring Zero's blood, but if her craving
    is due to hunger (not desire) then this might have affected her taking
    Zero's blood, Zero also noted she looks crazy without blood.

    By your own words and fanbook this can't make sense. If Vampire don't drink blood for sustenance then Yuuki can't be hungering but desiring instead.


    Quite simply. Desire. Not a complicated conspiracy but plain and simple... lust.

    So when Yuki thought Yori's blood was delicious she was having desire, and not hunger, how can the blood tablets she took last night fit into this? and how does the blood tablet she took after that fit into this?[/quote]

    By your own words: you cannot kill the desire in a vampire, as long as they have feelings for that person.
    So even after taking the pill the desire was still there.

    Also by your own words: both desire and hunger can be calmed by taking blood tablets.
    So if she used to blood tablet then to calm her desire it make sense. Correct?
    avatar
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: sara's bloodtablets

    Post by sweetsolace on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:10 pm

    S_R wrote:
    I say Potato and you cry bashing. I can't win with you if everything it comes back to this every time. Who am I a reader of this forum to have the gall to judge a theory. My apologies.
    you are bashing. indirectly. it doesn't matter if you're a philosophy student or you can read japanese no one actually gives a damn where its not a concern.
    no one's trying to win here, affraid we're all trying to prove wrong or right, Evil or Very Mad you don't just come in and say its illogical and call a theory names when you can't prove solidly how its wrong either, then it just turns out you're bashing. but if that's not the intention then thats fine

    S_R wrote:
    but as the fanbook you quote says "Vampires do not drink blood
    for sustenance". So then unless your claiming Yuuki is somehow excluded
    from this then you can't claim it's hunger not desire.

    I don't understand your point.

    I have no problem with Yuki desiring Zero's blood, but if her craving
    is due to hunger (not desire) then this might have affected her taking
    Zero's blood, Zero also noted she looks crazy without blood.

    By your own words and fanbook this can't make sense. If Vampire don't drink blood for sustenance then Yuuki can't be hungering but desiring instead.

    that's why nina said earlier that Yuki's urges are like a level E's (but not necessarily a level e) because it is shorter than usual. In this way the vampire is like the level e in the short interval of their urges, i was making a point by putting those examples but not necessarily the point itself

    S_R wrote:
    Quite simply. Desire. Not a complicated conspiracy but plain and simple... lust.

    So when Yuki thought Yori's blood was delicious she was having desire, and not hunger, how can the blood tablets she took last night fit into this? and how does the blood tablet she took after that fit into this?

    By your own words: you cannot kill the desire in a vampire, as long as they have feelings for that person.
    So even after taking the pill the desire was still there.

    Also by your own words: both desire and hunger can be calmed by taking blood tablets.
    So if she used to blood tablet then to calm her desire it make sense. Correct?[/quote]

    the first phrase is true, you cant kill desire in a vampire if she loves that person, it means the urge to regularly bite the person out of desire (feelings) for the blood is there, you cannot kill it. That's what I meant.

    the second one is as you said it, but again what does this have to do with the blood tablets she took before and now? it keeps going back to that question, if she took it to suppress the urge to take blood then why does it come back again like its rabid?

    this is going around in circles, desire for blood is as vague as having no thoughts at all, and its based on the conjecture which is the same thing you are accusing this theories to be. There are other things besides that that indicate the tablets are possibly tampered which is already being discussed . The desire/hunger etc is not the only "evidence" or "contrivances" as you called it without further ado, there are other things. You can look around if you're truly interested .

    I personally think the conversation has dragged on long enough


    Last edited by sweetsolace on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2820
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: sara's bloodtablets

    Post by nina on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:24 pm

    juliet wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    Μ? perhaps she has urges indeed...its her urge-orgy time of the year? haha rofl rofl rofl you know like bitches but I do not remember the word they use - they are beasts after all but the one that would ALLOW it is not available so we are moving, to the next candidate... sorry I needed a dose of laugh...

    lol Zero as the next candidate, how very convenient. rofl And if Zero's gone there's still the third candidate, Yori. rofl now perhaps if zero and kaname leaves her, she would have a third blood source. and the next would be aido.. then kaien... and she will never get to use the blood tablets~
    sara's plan will fail

    Haha...Yuuki will go with the motto "I am new and innoncent, now make my urges come true..." ..

    rofl rofl rofl rofl no one escapes and all the NC students apparently become her harem...




    Well I have another theory which could explain Yuuki’s urges … seems more solid cuz is based on fact/statement … Razz

    Kaname said to Yuuki just before they parted …”Don’t hesitate Yuuki” … so what Yuuki does? She just follows Kaname’s advise … she doesn’t hesitate and jumps to the first available throat … tsk spoiled brat …
    and then says to Zero … it’s pay back time ho ho ho

    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    avatar
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: sara's bloodtablets

    Post by sweetsolace on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:29 pm

    nina wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

    lol Zero as the next candidate, how very convenient. And if Zero's gone there's still the third candidate, Yori. now perhaps if zero and kaname leaves her, she would have a third blood source. and the next would be aido.. then kaien... and she will never get to use the blood tablets~
    sara's plan will fail

    Haha...Yuuki will go with the motto "I am new and innoncent, now make my urges come true..." ..

    no one escapes and all the NC students apparently become her harem...




    Well I have another theory which could explain Yuuki’s urges … seems more solid cuz is based on fact/statement … Razz

    Kaname said to Yuuki just before they parted …”Don’t hesitate Yuuki” … so what Yuuki does? She just follows Kaname’s advise … she doesn’t hesitate and jumps to the first available throat … tsk spoiled brat …
    and then says to Zero … it’s pay back time ho ho ho




    imagine Zero getting scared of Yuki...

    maybe we'll also get to see him think,

    zero: a vampire is sucking my blood... how scary.. but this is yuki...

    yuki: (graa.. fresh meat Twisted Evil chomp)

    just like Yuki thought when zero was biting her.
    avatar
    Pinacolada
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2011-06-01
    Location : Germany
    Warning Zone

    Re: sara's bloodtablets

    Post by Pinacolada on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:49 pm

    he y .-) I ´ve a question .D why are you guys so sure that Sara is using children blood for the tablets?
    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2820
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: sara's bloodtablets

    Post by nina on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:51 pm

    sweetsolace wrote:
    nina wrote:
    juliet wrote:

    Haha...Yuuki will go with the motto "I am new and innoncent, now make my urges come true..." ..

    no one escapes and all the NC students apparently become her harem...




    Well I have another theory which could explain Yuuki’s urges … seems more solid cuz is based on fact/statement … Razz

    Kaname said to Yuuki just before they parted …”Don’t hesitate Yuuki” … so what Yuuki does? She just follows Kaname’s advise … she doesn’t hesitate and jumps to the first available throat … tsk spoiled brat …
    and then says to Zero … it’s pay back time ho ho ho




    imagine Zero getting scared of Yuki...

    maybe we'll also get to see him think,

    zero: a vampire is sucking my blood... how scary.. but this is yuki...

    yuki: (graa.. fresh meat Twisted Evil chomp)

    just like Yuki thought when zero was biting her.

    rofl rofl rofl rofl


    Zero grabs his BR again and points it to Yuuki

    Then Kaname pops out and says that he’ll kill Zero for threaten Yuuki again

    Zero tells him that Yuuki jumped to his throat and almost drained him

    Kaname: you can go on mate

    rofl rofl rofl





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    avatar
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Fontana C.A U.S.A
    Warning Zone

    Re: sara's bloodtablets

    Post by rumland on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:30 pm

    I think the tablets are like a drug, they help in the short term, however in the long run they don't actualy do anything.
    Lets make a metafor here
    Vampire Hunger = tiredness.
    As you get more and more tired (hunger) you start to get slugish and are less capable of controling your self, your sences become dolled and the tiredness takes over and you fall asleep (the hunger takes over and you lose control).
    Blood Tablets = Caffine
    The caffine will wake you up and make you more alert, restoreing your sences to full, at least for awhile, however after it wears off the old fatigue comes back and is added onto by the new fatigue you accumalated since you took the caffine. So now you are even more hungry.
    I guese what you guys are saying in your thery is one of 2 things, ether they reduced the caffine in the tablets which makes them not work as long (I kinda dismiss this one cause you seem to imply they make her even more hungry/tired) or they sleeped her a micky into the formula to make her even more tired.
    At this point I dont realy see anything to show yuki being more tired/hungry then is to be expected, but again just my opion here.
    PS. Feel free to use my sleepyness/caffine/micky metafor. Razz
    PSs chapter 7 page 9 is where I got the idea that the tablets are like meals.
    Edit:
    @pina
    There have been a lot of kids kidnapped in the story and it is a well known fact that kids have a better taste to them then adults do, maybe cause the kids worlds are normaly protected while the adults are exposed to harshhuds on average. So to make better tasteing blood tablets one would use better tasteing ingredients.
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5020
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: sara's bloodtablets

    Post by juliet on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:56 pm

    sweetsolace wrote:
    oh wait, you mean THAT hunter talking about the building where sara is??? affraid affraid i only noticed now! yes its the same hunter, and he says "vampires what are you planning to do" and he tells the messenger boy to tell the association this... perhaps he told him that sara is not planning anything suspicious?? hrm


    yes its the same hunter to whom she is going crying afterwards to let her in the academy...Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked I mean They must know that she is focusing at the tablets, they can not be that sFun_banghead2.

    If Sara gets away and distributes that tablets all around, its going to be a great failure from their part also to protect the humans because Sara is totally under their nose - they have the hints.. Remember Zero and kaito meeting her outside of the school after getting an anonymous tip? sSc_jawdrop3 So what is going on there? Didn't they notice the president gone missing?

    about Takuma;

    Yuuki: Tablets?
    Takuma: A new kind of tablets is going to go out soon
    That’s why I wanted to speak with you
    Sara: Takuma
    Don’t make Yuuki-san misunderstand this
    I just wanted the tablets to taste better.
    Takuma: If that’s so, let me check them first.
    Sara: Okay,
    Come in, Takuma.
    I’m sorry he bothered you.

    yes so is it free Sara messing around with the tablets? sSc_jawdrop3 even though she is with Takuma? what's the explanation here? perhaps that Takuma's familly owned that company so since Takuma says that its okay, it is? like he is the head of the Ichiou familly? another reason that Sara might be keeping him (alive) to run her little bussiness with the tablets?






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: sara's bloodtablets

    Post by sweetsolace on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:11 am

    juliet wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:
    oh wait, you mean THAT hunter talking about the building where sara is??? affraid affraid i only noticed now! yes its the same hunter, and he says "vampires what are you planning to do" and he tells the messenger boy to tell the association this... perhaps he told him that sara is not planning anything suspicious?? hrm


    yes its the same hunter to whom she is going crying afterwards to let her in the academy...Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked I mean They must know that she is focusing at the tablets, they can not be that .

    If Sara gets away and distributes that tablets all around, its going to be a great failure from their part also to protect the humans because Sara is totally under their nose - they have the hints.. Remember Zero and kaito meeting her outside of the school after getting an anonymous tip? So what is going on there? Didn't they notice the president gone missing?

    oh yes, and they alllll forget about Sara... that's the strange thing. they forgot they should be suspecting her. So when she comes to visit later to plead innocence, the same hunter who spoke such ominous words of suspicion towards her now even lets her in.

    Amnesia anyone?

    and they are just doing their job wrong in many ways i've mentioned this before, the hunters are doing it wrong.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

    about Takuma;

    Yuuki: Tablets?
    Takuma: A new kind of tablets is going to go out soon
    That’s why I wanted to speak with you
    Sara: Takuma
    Don’t make Yuuki-san misunderstand this
    I just wanted the tablets to taste better.
    Takuma: If that’s so, let me check them first.
    Sara: Okay,
    Come in, Takuma.
    I’m sorry he bothered you.

    yes so is it free Sara messing around with the tablets? even though she is with Takuma? what's the explanation here? perhaps that Takuma's familly owned that company so since Takuma says that its okay, it is? like he is the head of the Ichiou familly? another reason that Sara might be keeping him (alive) to run her little bussiness with the tablets?

    yes another WTF there. and i thought he has free will but he hasn't?? and it looks like he can but his words are limited... he says he is trying to help kaname but that's difficult... hmmmm so what's the use being Sara's slave if he can't help right?
    I think too many things have been excused for a while with pathetic reasons, like this, Takuma warned yuki but not fully warned her, and yuki doesn't realize it for all her naivety (twice now, in a row) so this allows Sara to fully launch her plans until its too late to do anything
    I don't think Yuki can stop what's happening, she is too unaware of her surroundings, too clueless, drastic, direction-less.... kaname is my only hope but i hope he makes sense too
    avatar
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 228
    Join date : 2011-04-30
    Humor : Satirical
    Warning Zone

    Re: sara's bloodtablets

    Post by Knightmare on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:18 am

    rumland wrote:
    At this point I dont realy see anything to show yuki being more tired/hungry then is to be expected, but again just my opinion here.
    Neither do I, although I think this is somewhat subjective, I don't think it should be completely so, Yuuki is both hungry and unfocused/scatterbrained. There's nothing outstanding in Yuuki's hunger and actions that begs a major justification outside of that which is obviously affecting her. On the other hand, Hino can be very subtle with her hints at times.

    Just another question. The fanbook states that Kaname takes different blood tablets to the most popular ones. I haven't been able to find the pictorial evidence, can anyone else confirm? And if so, have we considered why Kaname would? Perhaps Yuuki should also as a pureblood?
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5020
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: sara's bloodtablets

    Post by juliet on Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:50 am

    Knightmare wrote:
    rumland wrote:
    At this point I dont realy see anything to show yuki being more tired/hungry then is to be expected, but again just my opinion here.
    Neither do I, although I think this is somewhat subjective, I don't think it should be completely so, Yuuki is both hungry and unfocused/scatterbrained. There's nothing outstanding in Yuuki's hunger and actions that begs a major justification outside of that which is obviously affecting her. On the other hand, Hino can be very subtle with her hints at times.

    Just another question. The fanbook states that Kaname takes different blood tablets to the most popular ones. I haven't been able to find the pictorial evidence, can anyone else confirm? And if so, have we considered why Kaname would? Perhaps Yuuki should also as a pureblood?

    @About Yuuki's hunger I want to ask about the reasons that are obviously affecting her...which are they?

    The most common type is BL-XXXV 06Σ, Kaname takes 06Ω.
    the tablet is pictured at the fanbook has the code ΒL-XXXV 06ε...

    These are tablets that Yuuki takes;

    Spoiler:

    Tablets that Zero and Kaname take

    Spoiler:



    You shall notice that the endings between Kaname's and Zero's tablets are slightly different(?) It's a bit of a mess there...

    If you can find a better picture...

    About the reasons why Kaname takes a different type is not mentioned -though the explanation that he might be a pureblood could stand...

    Ι think that Yuuki's tablets resemble more Kaname's tablets, ah, even though its very messy there ( I am totally in reservation saying this)..






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 465
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Location : UK
    Warning Zone

    Re: sara's bloodtablets

    Post by Bloodredhead on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:44 pm

    Knightmare wrote:
    Just another question. The fanbook states that Kaname takes different blood tablets to the most popular ones. I haven't been able to find the pictorial evidence, can anyone else confirm? And if so, have we considered why Kaname would? Perhaps Yuuki should also as a pureblood?

    i wonder if purebloods need maybe more nourishment , therefore their tablets would have to have a higher contents of blood in them. though i'm not really sure. its an excellent question.
    avatar
    Pinacolada
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2011-06-01
    Location : Germany
    Warning Zone

    Re: sara's bloodtablets

    Post by Pinacolada on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:55 pm

    it would really interested me what the tablets are made off.... I mean is it like "dry Blood"or is it like a chemical ingredient which should replace blood?
    avatar
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: sara's bloodtablets

    Post by sweetsolace on Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:18 pm

    knightmare wrote:
    Just another question. The fanbook states that Kaname takes
    different blood tablets to the most popular ones. I haven't been able to
    find the pictorial evidence, can anyone else confirm? And if so, have
    we considered why Kaname would? Perhaps Yuuki should also as a
    pureblood?

    juliet wrote:
    About the reasons why Kaname takes a different type is not mentioned -though the explanation that he might be a pureblood could stand...

    maybe it has to do with the tablet either being dissolving in water or chewable? Kaname mostly seems to taking the soluble ones as shown in chapter 65-66, Shiki was also seen taking the soluble one in chapter 7, and he's a noble
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2092-39/vampire-knight/chapter-7.html

    maybe the soluble ones are the popular brands for the aristocrats and the purebloods
    and the chewable are the generic brands used by the common vampires?

    but I think blood tablets can either be soluble or chewable? scratch

    The difference is pretty difficult to figure out.

    Pinacolada wrote:
    it would really interested me what the tablets are made off.... I mean
    is it like "dry Blood"or is it like a chemical ingredient which should
    replace blood?
    chapter 72 it says its made up of different hematopoietic cells (red blood cells) of different humans.
    avatar
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Fontana C.A U.S.A
    Warning Zone

    Re: sara's bloodtablets

    Post by rumland on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:07 pm

    Solace in the secound picture you posted showing both zero's and kanames tablets kanames didn't have the Ω (Omega) mark on it, it had the δ (Delta) mark on it. This is weird to say the least.
    The one yukki is taking in the first picture has an open bottom pointing to the right, so it kinda limits down what it can be, ε (epsilon) mark.
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5020
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: sara's bloodtablets

    Post by juliet on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:14 pm

    rumland wrote:Solace in the secound picture you posted showing both zero's and kanames tablets kanames didn't have the Ω (Omega) mark on it, it had the δ (Delta) mark on it. This is weird to say the least.
    The one yukki is taking in the first picture has an open bottom pointing to the right, so it kinda limits down what it can be, ε (epsilon) mark.

    Rum you mean the ones I posted? the tablet that Kaname dilutes in water?






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5020
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: sara's bloodtablets

    Post by juliet on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:53 pm

    Spoiler:



    Yuuki's tablets in enlargement, what does it look like? It's really messy, I think it could be either s or δ.
    I wonder if Zero's tablets can be special thus the ε? level-e? (haha, that was meant to be a joke, m not funny, I know!).

    Yes Kaname's tablets seem to be the δ type but they are not, in the fanbook its described to be the ω which actually if you rotate it, it becomes a very nice ε, and that would bring justication to the fanbook that even writes ω (Ω) but pictures ε at the ending of the tablet. But that would mean that Zero and Kaname would be taken the same type? and the ς (popular is pictured above)...

    I do not know about kaname's tablet diluted in the water. It's strange as the δ type appears there but at the current phase they might be making a mistake (too early for Hino to decide the tablets or they might be more tablets than what we suspect). So as you see here is a mess...
    let's just keep the fact that Kaname takes different ones either ω or δ (or both), Zero takes the ε types and now Yuuki...?






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: sara's bloodtablets

    Post by sweetsolace on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:37 pm

    juliet wrote:
    Spoiler:


    Yuuki's tablets in enlargement, what does it look like? It's really messy, I think it could be either s or δ.
    I wonder if Zero's tablets can be special thus the ε? level-e? (haha, that was meant to be a joke, m not funny, I know!).

    Yes Kaname's tablets seem to be the δ type but they are not, in the fanbook its described to be the ω which actually if you rotate it, it becomes a very nice ε, and that would bring justication to the fanbook that even writes ω (Ω) but pictures ε at the ending of the tablet. But that would mean that Zero and Kaname would be taken the same type? and the ς (popular is pictured above)...

    I do not know about kaname's tablet diluted in the water. It's strange as the δ type appears there but at the current phase they might be making a mistake (too early for Hino to decide the tablets or they might be more tablets than what we suspect). So as you see here is a mess...
    let's just keep the fact that Kaname takes different ones either ω or δ (or both), Zero takes the ε types and now Yuuki...?

    thanks for the enlargement! cheers nice points there...let's see

    the writing written on the top part is BL-XXXV ----probably this is the equivalent of generic names as used in pharmacology
    and the last three digits are the brand name, which means popularity

    if the top part is clearly written there and its not upside down then the bottom part means its not upside down as well
    I can only make out what looks like "aES" at first glance
    it doesn't look like the first two digits are 06... if what kaname and zero take have brandname starting in 06*greekletter* then this one is different.. what do you think? confused yes it seems messy there...

    the last digit also looks like δ

    i cant make out the rest, sorry~ Razz
    avatar
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Fontana C.A U.S.A
    Warning Zone

    Re: sara's bloodtablets

    Post by rumland on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:14 pm

    @juliet
    your righrt sorry not sure why I said solace lol.

    Also I was commenting on the tablet down to the left of the ones you enlarged and now I am also confused, the one to the bottom left (The upside down one) clearly has it's bottom right side open but the enlarged you posted, top right in noncut picture it looks like a delta cause there is no s mark in greek (This is s in greek lol ϻ).
    So are there 2 defrent type of tablets in that 1 jar or did hino just make a mistake?
    LoL looks like I just gave you another peace of info to prov a thery I disagree with lol.

    Juliet as for the level-e and e on the tablet, e is not the symbol for end in greek, these are Ω ω, omega=The End.
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5020
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: sara's bloodtablets

    Post by juliet on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:37 pm

    rumland wrote:@juliet
    your righrt sorry not sure why I said solace lol.

    Also I was commenting on the tablet down to the left of the ones you enlarged and now I am also confused, the one to the bottom left (The upside down one) clearly has it's bottom right side open but the enlarged you posted, top right in noncut picture it looks like a delta cause there is no s mark in greek (This is s in greek lol ϻ).
    So are there 2 defrent type of tablets in that 1 jar or did hino just make a mistake?
    LoL looks like I just gave you another peace of info to prov a thery I disagree with lol.

    Juliet as for the level-e and e on the tablet, e is not the symbol for end in greek, these are Ω ω, omega=The End.

    okay to sort some things out that seem to confuse you in my sayings...my mother language is greek Razz Ἔρως, final ς it's the one we put instead of σ (σιγμα, sigma) at the end of the words, so there is an ς in greek

    σκύλος = dog

    About level-e, the greek ε is the equivalent e in english, their position is also the same in the alphabet...

    α, β, γ, δ, ε

    a, b, c, d, e,

    that's why I said it, an an attribution of the letter e in english, it would be ε. But after all that was a joke..LOL

    I do not know if that helped you with the tablets but if with greek grammar it should do....
    Razz






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Sponsored content

    Re: sara's bloodtablets

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:43 pm