I saw in another thread, someone mentioned the year and a half as timeline mentioned in one of the translations. I'm not too sure that its accurate as two other translations I've seen used "already been a year" and Yagari says "over a year" at the beginning of ch71.
Its been confirmed to me that Yori definitely says a year and a half, so 6 months since the arm started. Looking at that timeline, the only place for most of the extra time to go is between 70 and 71, the establishment of the school.
|Chapter||Shortest time||Longest time||References|
|50||1 day||1 day||- Yuuki states that it will soon be a year since they parted. |
- Kaname says she will soon get out.
- Kaien states a year has passed and Kaien tells Zero about the upcoming meeting.
- Ch50 all occurs on the same day.
|1 week||2 weeks||Zero and Kaien start back at school, I don't think Kaien would wait too long to return.|
|51-52||1 day||1 day||- Ch51 all occur on the same day and ch52 follows directly on.|
- At the end of ch52, Yuuki is practicing for the party.
- Kaien gives Zero a list of the attendees to memorise.
|1 week||2 weeks||There's no indication of time between ch52 and ch53.|
|53-55||1 day||1 day||Kaito starts at the school, the same day as the party.|
Meeting and party that evening. (Kaien says the council was destroyed a year ago.)
|56||1 day||1 day||Yuuki gets home from the party, probably the next "morning". |
|2 days||7 days||The hunters are kept confined, Zero is out hunting vampires, I doubt this would be longer than a week.|
|57||1 day||1 day||- In 58, Kaien says he just talked to Yuuki the other day.|
- Isaya wakes up between this day and the party, has heard about the events and has his first drink after Yuuki's visit.
|58-64||2 days||3 days||- Kaito sends Zero off for 3 days and Zero returns prematurely in 64|
|64-66||1 day||2 days||Not sure what's acceptable for Yuuki to be unconscious, but in 65, assume its Aidou's first night there by Zero's "apology" about the linen.|
|66-68||1 day||1 day||Action takes place continuously since 65, includes 1 night of Aidou's sleep.|
|69||1 day||1 day||Yuuki arrives at HA HQ and is interviewed the same day.|
|3 days||2 weeks||- Zero says Yuuki's been wandering around freely these days|
- Yuuki states the vampire has kidnapped two more children after the other kidnapping.
- letters are send to the nobles notifying them about Yuuki's new position.
- vampires have been acting up in the time since Kaname's departure and increasing amounts of trouble for the hunters.
|70||3 days||1 week||- Zero is attending school between hunting|
- Kaien and Zero are both aware of what Yuuki is doing
- Yuuki catches the vampire and returns to Kaien to make a request
- letters are sent to the former night class
- Yuuki visits maria and shiki and rima
- Yuuki visits the nobles in different clothes
|1 week||2 weeks||to make arrangements for the school|
|71||4 weeks||10 weeks||- Agreement to start the school, Yori's father says the events happen "last year".|
- Yagari announces the school and says, its been a little over a year since the destruction of the old building
- Yagari announces they will rebuild the dorm and restart the nightclass, which would take at least a month, up to 3 months.
- Yuuki and the NC start back at school, on Yuuki's first night, Yori tries to see her. Yuuki starts school the next day.
- Yuuki asks Aidou for more time to get the NC rolling.
- Yuuki studies with the girls and gets has done enough to be assessed by her teacher as needing help (2 days +)
- Kaname kills Hio
- Yuuki and co go after the vampire trouble makers
|71-73||2 days||2 days||- Yuuki and co catch the vampires, Shizuka arrives at the HA HQ|
- Yuuki talks to Shizuka that night, Shizuka later confronts Zero
- Next day, Yuuki talks with Yori for the first time properly in 1 and a half years.
|Total||10 weeks||23 weeks|
Unfortunately when a character says "a year ago", I do think they're not really being accurate.
I've tried to stretch it out to 6 months
Last edited by Knightmare on Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:40 am; edited 6 times in total