Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    What do the hunters know

    Share
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5019
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    What do the hunters know

    Post by juliet on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:04 pm

    I thought of it to be interesting to tell our ideas and assumptions here about the hunter's knowldege of what is going on...because the mentions and the posts were spread in different posts, I just summarize it here, so someone wouldn't have to go through the post...

    After Ouri's murber, the hunter are enranged that one of them has been used to cover the murder of a pureblood...

    Spoiler:

    Here they seem quite alert, Zero has even more suspicious than he states; He thinks of it to be the beggining...

    Spoiler:

    we see that the hunters know of Sara's involvement....

    Spoiler:

    the thing is that despite that they permited Sara's entrance to the academy

    Spoiler:


    sweetsolace wrote:
    chapter 58 Sara makes the next step in her plans and visits the all girls school to create her harem source. Someone anonymous informs the hunters, then Kaito and Zero were dispatched to the school right when Sara is leaving. But they couldnt do anything.

    chapter 65 Sara completes her harem set and proceeds to her next plan: the blood tablets. She visits the president of the pharmaceuticals... Later on, a hunter outside that pharmacy building suddenly knows what's going on and says to the messenger boy "go tell the association about this".

    Again, how the hell did that hunter-san know what's happening inside that building?? and what did he order to tell the association about?? (to "keep quiet and pretend nothing's happening when sara comes over ok!! last time zero didn't catch her, so this time once she's inside we can trap her in the act! muaha" OK that was a laugh, but hey that makes sense right... why in the world are they QUIET about it? most of all KAIEN? you cant trust those who wear eyeglasses and he wears one !! LOL! ok but seriously...it fits)

    and WHO is watching over Sara and informs the hunters every time she makes the next step on her plans?? right?? Kaname? orTakuma as his undercover agent?
    So it seems that nothing goes unnoticed... because everytime she makes a new step it is informed in the association... but they're not doing anything...

    So what else might they know? Are there points at the manga that they indicate a deeper knowledge of the circumstances in relation to what they show?







    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 228
    Join date : 2011-04-30
    Humor : Satirical
    Warning Zone

    Re: What do the hunters know

    Post by Knightmare on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:43 pm

    Jinmu probably knows what the building is used for, thus he knows Sara is involved with the blood tablets manufacture, but the details, I doubt they know.

    The hunters don't know just yet what Jinmu saw and the hunters interrogate Aidou and ask if anyone has been secretely communicating with Sara. They're worried about what she might be up to, but they don't seem to have any idea what that might be. They only know that Sara has been turning lots of girls into vampires, albeit legally, but the behaviour is beyond the norm and Kaien only calls it "naughty", they seem to be asking pro-actively out of concern as to where her actions are headed. This is not secret, Aidou also knows.

    But Sara's actions, even with the blood tablets are not really their business, their concern is all to do with anticipating trouble and ensuring Kaname keeps control.

    By 72, though they suspect Sara might be up to dodgy things, she hasn't done anything very incriminating and it's probably valid to claim sanctuary cos Kaname is killing heads of purebloods families, which endangers Sara, also, if she claims she bears information about Kaname's crimes that gives more reason to hear her out.

    I don't think they know much or are planning much, it seems they're acting rather naively/stupidly accepting Sara at the school. Its one thing to allow her into their HQ, another to let her in at the school where she can meddle, not to mention, putting her with yet more schoolgirls and also doesn't having another pureblood at the school also undermine Yuuki's authority too?
    avatar
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: What do the hunters know

    Post by sweetsolace on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:07 pm

    juliet wrote:
    Hunters...they know Sara's implication with the tablets, they know
    that she is taking slaves, and yet they allow her entrance the moment
    that the project of nightclass is running/ a risky movement there on
    behalf of the hunters. Why?

    I think the hunters have been informed far more than what's been shown, at least to Kaien. When Sara was inside the pharmaceutical building and hunter-san had been informed of her presence in it, I think the informant (whoever it was) told him something like this
    "Sara is inside the pharmaceutical building and she's planning to do something wrong there... however if you are wise I advise to wait until the right moment to catch her. "
    and the conditions for this agreement is that she is to be left alone and do what she wants. If this was done, the "informant" promises to catch Sara herself, or promise her capture for the hunters.
    "Her primary target is Yuki so it would be wise to keep her under your watch. Sara may also try to go where she is, but I don't think she will do anything yet..but keep watch. do not let her know it "
    This "condition" set by the "informant" may explain why Kaien detains Yuki and still gives her "special attention" and allow her to freely roam around the association, provided a hunter was following her. If she's a prisoner, why the special treatment? Her arrest, then, is not serious. It was a farce. Kaien's whole attitude during the interrogation explains a lot about this, he talks like he knows nothing.
    Now as for Sara. The moment she arrives at the association, the same hunter-san receives her at the door and tells nothing about what he saw before, nothing about "Sara's plans" or suspicions. Kaien also says nothing about her and even informed her of Kaname's current status as fugitive. Sara then goes on and lies about it, without further reaction from Kaien.
    The rest of the hunters are keeping quiet/indifferent about Sara inside the building/academy except to "watch" her. Zero does this when Takuma told him it was alright and he would watch over her. Zero goes without further complaints. Now now, is this the proper behavior for hunters, Sara slippiing too easily inside the hunter's hands? I don't buy that she controls them, then she would have to control the entire building, but not even one of them voices out what she did at the school. not one. And what did hunter-san say back then outside the school? why did he say afterwards, "vampires what are your plans?"
    it seems to me he was telling those words to the mysterious "informant" who gave him the intel about Sara inside the pharmaceutical building. The conditions to let Sara go would seem pretty weird to him, no doubt, but he trusted in it . Why the trust? Hunters barely even trust vampires, now right? so my suspicion that Kaien is in this too adds to this, hunter-san is then reassured that the intel they were receiving was from a trustworthy source. I think they can at least trust Kaien's words.

    I'm not saying what I just said is true, its an attempt to explain the hunter's indifference to Sara, the source of the intel they receive on her whereabouts, and the identity of the informant in relation to Yuki's strange "arrest".

    about the identity of the informant, I tend to tend it's Takuma, who's in collaboration with Kaname. How they communicate is the question.

    After Ouri's murber, the hunter are enranged that one of them has been used to cover the murder of a pureblood...

    Here they seem quite alert, Zero has even more suspicious than he states; He thinks of it to be the beggining...
    yes it seems strange that after they were that alert and suspicious, now they dont even seem to care about Sara at all rofl
    avatar
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: What do the hunters know

    Post by sweetsolace on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:16 pm

    Knightmare wrote:
    The hunters don't know just yet what Jinmu saw and the hunters interrogate Aidou and ask if anyone has been secretely communicating with Sara.

    the idea here is what the hunter or "Jimu" told the messenger boy to tell the association about in chapter 58. WHAT did he tell him to go tell the association? And why did they look like they don't know about it? Maybe you have an explaination for that?

    But Sara's actions, even with the blood tablets are not really their business, their concern is all to do with anticipating trouble and ensuring Kaname keeps control.
    why wouldn't it be their businesS? if she was tampering the blood tablets and turned violent vampires it would become their business. Yes its part of anticipating trouble
    what does ensuring kaname keeps control have to do with this?

    By 72, though they suspect Sara might be up to dodgy things, she hasn't done anything very incriminating and it's probably valid to claim sanctuary cos Kaname is killing heads of purebloods families, which endangers Sara, also, if she claims she bears information about Kaname's crimes that gives more reason to hear her out.
    it is too easy given that she is a pureblood and a vampire to boot they seem to easily trust her and let her in the association even. and the strangest thing, why are they not talking about her? so they just let her in because she tells everyone she's in danger of getting killed? does that make sense? scratch

    I don't think they know much or are planning much, it seems they're acting rather naively/stupidly accepting Sara at the school. Its one thing to allow her into their HQ, another to let her in at the school where she can meddle, not to mention, putting her with yet more schoolgirls and also doesn't having another pureblood at the school also undermine Yuuki's authority too?
    yes that's why this thread is trying to explain the hunter's apparent stupidity/indifference towards Sara. I don't buy it
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5019
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: What do the hunters know

    Post by juliet on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:19 pm

    sweetsolace wrote:
    Knightmare wrote:
    I don't think they know much or are planning much, it seems they're acting rather naively/stupidly accepting Sara at the school. Its one thing to allow her into their HQ, another to let her in at the school where she can meddle, not to mention, putting her with yet more schoolgirls and also doesn't having another pureblood at the school also undermine Yuuki's authority too?
    yes that's why this thread is trying to explain the hunter's apparent stupidity/indifference towards Sara. I don't buy it

    Me too....I think that it starts from the ball...let's see some points here..

    Zero has a direct contact to Sara...
    Spoiler:

    Can it be that he does not notice the scent of the Ouri's blood?

    Both Yuuki and Kaname notice it...
    Spoiler:


    Radomn point?
    Spoiler:

    kaito says that at the ball they created a phony conclusion in order to eliminate potential conflict but that also means that there investigation goes undercover...

    Spoiler:


    In general they are detemined to find out, now where did that point went? Just vanished?

    First Visit of Sara to the school

    the hunters are given an intel...Zero and kaito go there...

    Spoiler:


    Sara visit's number two at the phaurmaceutical company

    Spoiler:

    The hunter say to notify the rest of hunters...seems that Takuma might be notifying about Sara's visits and moves around town...

    Now the fact is if they DID NOT suspected Sara, simply they would not ask Aido about Kaname's stance towards that matter...

    Spoiler:



    Kain does say that they want to ensure that this naughtiness does not end to a disaster so that seems to be another one of their roles after all...

    He also admits it here;

    Spoiler:


    Yet Kain does not ask a signle thing Sara, in fact he is sharing information...and says nothing on her accusation about Kaname killing Ouri and they also allow her entrace to the academy while they know about her habit to take young girls as slaves.

    Spoiler:

    can this warning and anxiety be ignored by the hunters?

    Spoiler:

    In fact now that I see these things, I think that Takuma is sending messages and notifications towards every direction IF he was the one informing the hunters about Sara's next visits (so they could be witnesses)...And he has send private messages with Shiki and Rima to Yuuki to take care of Kaname, has warned indirectly Yuuki about the tablets to the last chapter, despite Sara's presence there as a spider...

    I think there is game there played by every participant, each one with his own role...m?






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: What do the hunters know

    Post by sweetsolace on Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:01 pm

    kaito says that at the ball they created a phony conclusion in order to eliminate potential conflict but that also means that there investigation goes undercover...

    In general they are detemined to find out, now where did that point went? Just vanished?

    exactly. Now for anyone who questions the validity of these theories you can try forming an explanation yourself where that point went, as here it was seemingly ignored or forgotten. Kaito, who was highly suspicious here, seemingly blended into the background after failing to catch Sara.

    The hunter say to notify the rest of hunters...seems that Takuma might be notifying about Sara's visits and moves around town...

    Now the fact is if they DID NOT suspected Sara, simply they would not ask Aido about Kaname's stance towards that matter...

    good point. I think the identity of their "intel" source did not reveal himself but they suspected it and went to validate this claim through interrogating Aido. I think the hunters were ruling out Kaname and Sara as possible allies, and if they weren't, then they can possibly point who is the source of their intel.
    it is so strange why they did not interrogate Sara, right. she is the prime suspect and they simply ignored that?? confused

    Kain does say that they want to ensure that this naughtiness does not end to a disaster so that seems to be another one of their roles after all...

    He also admits it here;

    and the fact that his eyeglasses are clouded means something Cool
    ok that was a joke but seriously kaien is too suspicious...

    can this warning and anxiety be ignored by the hunters?

    yes another question for those who are questioning the relevance of this thread I would like to see this explained as well

    In fact now that I see these things, I think that Takuma is sending messages and notifications towards every direction IF he was the one informing the hunters about Sara's next visits (so they could be witnesses)...And he has send private messages with Shiki and Rima to Yuuki to take care of Kaname, has warned indirectly Yuuki about the tablets to the last chapter, despite Sara's presence there as a spider...
    aw poor takuma sLo_BigBearHug he is doing it for kaname but lately he said it was getting difficult... could it be that because of Sara starting to let him feed on her blood?
    but how does kaname know he's fine? and why does takuma doesn't want to see kaname?
    when Sara mentioned that Kaname knows where Takuma lives, he answered, "because its kaname" it seemed like a dodgy answer that didnt really answer the point HOW he knew where he lived
    avatar
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: What do the hunters know

    Post by aya-chan on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:53 pm

    At the ball, i think zero smelt blood on sara. I think he said to yori that she (sara) smelt on fresh blood. But at that time, the news about the hunter and ouri's death were unknown.
    Probably the reason, they (hunters, zero, kaname) did not say anything more because they did not have prove against sara. They know she is guilty but they don't have evidence on it.

    Later, hunters seems to watch over sara. they know she went to academy (they were inform strange things happen there) and they checked on her. there, zero (and later hunters) find out sara is turning girls in vampires legally. but even knowing all these, they did nothing. not even to "arrest" one of sara's pawn to gain informations.

    Later, they know about sara visit at pharmaceutical company. they smell something fishy there, but their hands are still bound by something (maybe stupidity). even if they know something bad is happenning, they don't do nothing against sara, at least to interogate someone from her entourage.

    But what they do is to catch aidou and interogate him about kaname being sara's accomplice. they don't have evidence of this, but they assume wrong things.
    Strange is kaien, a person what had trust in kaname, sing the same song as the others hunters. In their logic, if in the past kaname was involved in pureblood matters, he must be involved now too (probably they smoked something).

    After kaname dissapearence, sara came to hunter association and plead protection, because, you see she is afraid to be on kaname list (at least she has right about this). But knowing sara's activities, hunters accept to "protect her". having her under their nose, they don't take advantage to ask her about her naughty hobby. hunters play dumb.

    A reason for their behavior maybe is they play an act and having sara there is their chance to keep their eyes on her better. Probably they wait a obvious mistake from her part or to gather incriminatory's evidence against her and in the end to

    No matter what their reasons are, hunters play dumb and kaien seems to be a master in this. somewhere, in my reasoning, is hard to believe kaien can suffer a 180 switch from first arc. is hard to belive the trust he had in kaname in first arc vanished suddenly.

    PeachBum
    Human

    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Location : Ontario, Canada
    Warning Zone

    Re: What do the hunters know

    Post by PeachBum on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:12 am

    My feeling is that the hunters brought Sara into the school so that they could build her trust, while spying on her, probably waiting for her to make one wrong move.

    Maybe the hunters have interrogated others, and when Aidou kind of fell in their lap, why not interrogate him? He is close with Kaname who might know something about Sara. And Kaname is technically a wanted man anyways.

    I do agree that Kaien (maybe even all Hunters!) seems like he knows something he's not sharing. I'm sure Kaien still trusts Kaname to a degree. Maybe he is feeling betrayed by Kaname because Kaname isn't telling him anything. Or maybe it's all part of some plan? Who knows! I can't wait to find out.
    avatar
    Rose.Petals
    Human

    Posts : 42
    Join date : 2011-05-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: What do the hunters know

    Post by Rose.Petals on Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:20 am

    If Yuuki drinks Zero's blood in chapter 74, do you think it might be possible she will see clues about what's going on under the surface?
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5019
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: What do the hunters know

    Post by juliet on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:02 pm

    aya-chan wrote:

    A reason for their behavior maybe is they play an act and having sara there is their chance to keep their eyes on her better. Probably they wait a obvious mistake from her part or to gather incriminatory's evidence against her and in the end to

    No matter what their reasons are, hunters play dumb and kaien seems to be a master in this. somewhere, in my reasoning, is hard to believe kaien can suffer a 180 switch from first arc. is hard to belive the trust he had in kaname in first arc vanished suddenly.

    Yes Kaien seems too dump too even believe him for just a moment. I think he distinguishes Kaname's case from Sara but his attention is twisted on Sara and not on Kaname, perhaps that could tell us something of his own intentions? I think he now focuses more on the nightclass.



    PeachBum wrote:My feeling is that the hunters brought Sara into the school so that they could build her trust, while spying on her, probably waiting for her to make one wrong move.


    Perhaps they do whatever Kaname did in the first arc when for example he allowed both Shizuka and Rido to enter so that he could concentrate all the pawns together > easier control. But one element is missing, what are the hunters expecting from Sara to do? perhaps the lethal mistake in front of their eyes?

    For example Zero, she proposes to give him blood (we know that this is the way she control people example Takuma), so Zero must have aknowledged her efforts. And her interest in relation to her past acts, is very "guilty", still Zero does not react there, Maria interferes but Zero still says nothing.

    To me it seems that they are all playing a threatrical act there of somekind, keeping a low profile for a start so that Sara does not feel threaten and become more daring with her intentions?

    Rose.Petals wrote:If Yuuki drinks Zero's blood in chapter 74, do you think it might be possible she will see clues about what's going on under the surface?

    It could be, I think that Yuuki right now misses a lot of information about Sara's underground action. So could that biting enlighten her a bit? I really wonder how she is going to catch up with Sara's plans.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: What do the hunters know

    Post by sweetsolace on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:25 pm

    juliet wrote:
    PeachBum wrote:My feeling is that the hunters brought Sara into the school so that they could build her trust, while spying on her, probably waiting for her to make one wrong move.


    Perhaps they do whatever Kaname did in the first arc when for example he allowed both Shizuka and Rido to enter so that he could concentrate all the pawns together > easier control. But one element is missing, what are the hunters expecting from Sara to do? perhaps the lethal mistake in front of their eyes?

    For example Zero, she proposes to give him blood (we know that this is the way she control people example Takuma), so Zero must have aknowledged her efforts. And her interest in relation to her past acts, is very "guilty", still Zero does not react there, Maria interferes but Zero still says nothing.

    To me it seems that they are all playing a threatrical act there of somekind, keeping a low profile for a start so that Sara does not feel threaten and become more daring with her intentions?

    I think that instead of trust they are building her confidence so she thinks she's had it all when she's just being watched.

    I wonder too what the hunters are waiting for. I dont think they had the night class watched over nothing. Isnt it a little too odd that the classes are being watched when there's no real reason too, since the real danger is supposedly out in the streets, so again there's the purpose for putting the hunters beside Yuki. They also claim the risk that Sara can do anything with the night class while she's around, so I think they're putting a lot of pricey bait here... not unless they trust in the word of someone.
    I agree I think Zero is also playing low as well as the rest of the hunters, he did not suspect, nothing at all when Sara wanted his blood, he didn't say anything. its a little too odd. I don't think he forgot that Sara called him little doggy in the previous chapter ?

    PeachBum
    Human

    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Location : Ontario, Canada
    Warning Zone

    Re: What do the hunters know

    Post by PeachBum on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:32 pm

    I think I may have pieced it together. I reread the whole manga recently and have some thoughts. I will wait until the next chapter to see if I am right (or at least on the right track). If I am, Zero is being very smart right now.
    avatar
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: What do the hunters know

    Post by sweetsolace on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:34 pm

    PeachBum wrote:I think I may have pieced it together. I reread the whole manga recently and have some thoughts. I will wait until the next chapter to see if I am right (or at least on the right track). If I am, Zero is being very smart right now.

    you may win the lottery if you predicted right cheers cheers haha ok im kidding... you can tell here Razz

    PeachBum
    Human

    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Location : Ontario, Canada
    Warning Zone

    Re: What do the hunters know

    Post by PeachBum on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:38 pm

    sweetsolace wrote: you may win the lottery if you predicted right cheers cheers haha ok im kidding... you can tell here Razz

    LOL, nah. I don't want to seem stupid if it's wrong. I'll let you know if I was wrong or right though.


    Last edited by PeachBum on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing quote)
    avatar
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 454
    Join date : 2011-05-25
    Location : Belgium
    Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: What do the hunters know

    Post by Anneliezz on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:25 pm

    my guess is they just suspect sara from murdering ouri
    - there were only three purebloods at the party, minus ouri is three purebloods
    - I think they don't suspect kaname, he was kinda the person everyone wanted to see so he probably wasn't much out of anyone's sight (which might be the raison for Kaien to act so indefrently when Sara states that kanama killed Ouri, they know it couldn't have been him)
    - they don't suspect yuuki either, since she's too 'harmless'. Kaito even asked Zero if she could be a suspect, and zero responds that she couldn't have done it)
    - the only one left is Sara, so even if they aren't a 100% sure, they Must suspect her
    -------> if they suspected her, since the party, they might have given one of the hunters the assignment to watch her, just to be sure or to get proof
    --------> that way they must now she is planning something, even if they don't know what it might be
    ---------> since she's a pureblood and they have no direct evidence, i don't think they can do much
    so i think they're just waiting for sara to make a mistake, and they've probably had orders not to do anything irrational (like attacking sara) cause then they would be in trouble instead of her ( if's there is no good reason for arresting/attacking/... a pureblood , they're in big trouble anyhow)

    maybe there is more to it than this, and maybe they are planning more, idk, but to me it just seems like this
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5019
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: What do the hunters know

    Post by juliet on Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:21 pm

    sweetsolace wrote:


    I wonder too what the hunters are waiting for. I dont think they had the night class watched over nothing. Isnt it a little too odd that the classes are being watched when there's no real reason too, since the real danger is supposedly out in the streets, so again there's the purpose for putting the hunters beside Yuki. They also claim the risk that Sara can do anything with the night class while she's around, so I think they're putting a lot of pricey bait here... not unless they trust in the word of someone.

    I understand that the nighclass should be watched just in case something happens..but I feel that your observation here makes a really good point if you subtract 'Hunters" and narrow it down to "Zero".

    Because Zero is their most important hunter, as he is the most powerful, and he is going to be the next HA president, that means that they are wasting his value there in a dull purpose such as the guarding of the nightclass that even destined prefects (as Yuuki before) could do...is really bizarre, especially when as you say there are kids missing at the streets. So where is the hunter’s priorities and logic here?

    This part can be preety well justified there if we assume that the hunters are luring Sara just as Kaname had lured Shizuka with Zero, only that now the nightclass is being used, and the hunter’s plan is rolling.
    Now I wanted to point another thing…

    I do not think that Zero’s missions that we saw until now, they are irrelevant with one another; I think he is literally in the case with Sara and the missing children. So If, IF we are right here , and the script meets our prediction, Zero is dealing with one case and not with multiple little tasks, only that now we are not able to see it.

    I agree I think Zero is also playing low as well as the rest of the hunters, he did not suspect, nothing at all when Sara wanted his blood, he didn't say anything. its a little too odd. I don't think he forgot that Sara called him little doggy in the previous chapter ?

    Haha, in the volumes he calls him "puppy"...rofl rofl rofl Sara has a nerve there especially when Zero gives her that blood hungry look. I agree, I think that we have seen his reactions towards Sara twice and right now he behaved too well...so well that you wanna shout.."Is this the hunter I know?"


    Anneliezz wrote:my guess is they just suspect sara from murdering ouri
    - there were only three purebloods at the party, minus ouri is three purebloods
    - I think they don't suspect kaname, he was kinda the person everyone wanted to see so he probably wasn't much out of anyone's sight (which might be the raison for Kaien to act so indefrently when Sara states that kanama killed Ouri, they know it couldn't have been him)
    - they don't suspect yuuki either, since she's too 'harmless'. Kaito even asked Zero if she could be a suspect, and zero responds that she couldn't have done it)
    - the only one left is Sara, so even if they aren't a 100% sure, they Must suspect her
    -------> if they suspected her, since the party, they might have given one of the hunters the assignment to watch her, just to be sure or to get proof
    --------> that way they must now she is planning something, even if they don't know what it might be
    ---------> since she's a pureblood and they have no direct evidence, i don't think they can do much
    so i think they're just waiting for sara to make a mistake, and they've probably had orders not to do anything irrational (like attacking sara) cause then they would be in trouble instead of her ( if's there is no good reason for arresting/attacking/... a pureblood , they're in big trouble anyhow)

    maybe there is more to it than this, and maybe they are planning more, idk, but to me it just seems like this

    Anneliez, I agree with your points, I think that the hunters are acting very precautious here...

    Another point-

    After Ouri's death,the hunters were protesting over how one of them was used by a pureblood and killed;
    the way the hunter girl was controlled; Sara made her to a vampire, controlled her through blood and made her kill Ouri.

    So Sara offering her blood to Zero, apart from the fact that should put Zero in great suspicious, may also trigger his memory about the hunters girl murder...meaning he witnesses a behavior of Sara's part that obviously says how much she wishes to take control of him and Sara said that she is also interested in people like him aka hunters. So she starts unrolling her intentions slightly infront of him but he does not react back.

    If this is intentional, and I think that it is, Zero must be having a really hard time controlling himself...by what we know from his past

    YuukiSara he must have hit the red button here
    rofl rofl

    Of course all these are in theory right now, but I think we really made good points here about what the hunters should be at least able to tell by now...

    Plus we have Hanadagi's servant/guardian that we also did not see around. Perhaps another clue here that it is intentionally neglected to come up later and shed some light on Hanadagi's case relating Sara.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: What do the hunters know

    Post by sweetsolace on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:19 pm

    juliet wrote:Because Zero is their most important hunter, as he is the most powerful, and he is going to be the next HA president, that means that they are wasting his value there in a dull purpose such as the guarding of the nightclass that even destined prefects (as Yuuki before) could do...is really bizarre, especially when as you say there are kids missing at the streets. So where is the hunter’s priorities and logic here?

    absolutely. Imagine Kaien assigning their best man to guard the night class when the streets are prowling with vampire kidnappers and human auctions... really now, all that for Kuran suspicion? and even when Yuki already said she doesn't know where Kaname is? I don't think so.
    he could have done it out of the ff:
    -to protect Yori better, since he promised her father he wouldn't let another thing like last year to happen
    -to get Yuki and Zero to reconcile by letting them work together
    ^ it seems a bit shallow for those reasons, especially when they only assigned Zero. If it was just to ensure Yori's safety, they could've posted MORE hunters, but then again there's only Zero.

    Imagine this, he assigns their most powerful man in the night class and alone.
    Why alone ? my suspicion is, if they don't want to alarm Sara, then the best thing to do is keep the security at a minimum and low profile, however they also ensure that Zero can handle anything if something goes wrong because he has the strength to do it.

    juliet wrote:I do not think that Zero’s missions that we saw until now, they are irrelevant with one another; I think he is literally in the case with Sara and the missing children. So If, IF we are right here , and the script meets our prediction, Zero is dealing with one case and not with multiple little tasks, only that now we are not able to see it.

    oh you made me think of something. bounce cheers since the beginning of the
    first arc -chapter 50- Zero had been chasing down primarily vampire child kidnappers. It seems his missions often involve vampires who kidnap.
    so yes, if we are right, then Zero is also an undercover agent, CIA type cheers and his mission is to find the root of the kidnappings , the fact he is taking on Yuki's night class, is it a coincidence or does the child kidnappings have to do with him guarding it too?
    if that is true then Sara is also connected to the kidnappings

    juliet wrote:If this is intentional, and I think that it is, Zero must be having a really hard time controlling himself...by what we know from his past

    YuukiSara he must have hit the red button here

    rofl rofl rofl rofl you are right. poor zero. always holding back. bounce the man will explode someday..
    explosive

    juliet wrote:Plus we have Hanadagi's servant/guardian that we also did not see around. Perhaps another clue here that it is intentionally neglected to come up later and shed some light on Hanadagi's case relating Sara.

    oh yes juliet you just cracked the code LOL I think we are into something here... again, it had to do with the hunters, if they are staging this set so Sara will be comfortably unsuspicious of anything, then the guardian, who never showed up to be dead or alive after that, must also be part of this if she's still alive. Since nothing was said about her after that, can it be that the hunters covered her up?

    Yuki and Aido were promptly arrested after hanadagi's death and boarded the wagon car. i doubt they have time to see if the guardian was still alive.
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5019
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: What do the hunters know

    Post by juliet on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:09 am

    Something I noticed about the hunters and what they seem to know...

    check this page...



    and see the bubble at the right bottom where Kaito speaks...he refers to vampires who are not going to act good just because they have a new leader, and then he adds to Zero (as he previously -one page before he has referred to Zero's bloodlust...)

    Even after it, you'll still get to be sent on so many execution missions that you'll grow bored of it, so no need to hurry now". Which causes to Zero a great suprise going "Kaito?"..

    Why is Zero so surprised?

    the contradiction, explanation is in the official translation -it's volume 11 of the Shojo Beat version there Kaito says;

    "Your thirst for blood is blatant...Long time no see....Zero..there is no need to rush things. I don't see how those guys will suddenly behave just because they have a new leader. Sooner o later we'll have free rein to hunt them as much as we want. I've got a class so.."

    and that of course makes Zero to wonder about it as he is in full surprise with Kaito's words...

    This chapter is before the official ball and it looks like Kaito knows something that Zero does not. But the question is how and how is it possible for Kaito to know that disturbance is on the way, since no move has been made yet?

    Shocked







    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-09-15
    Location : WCZF
    Humor : quirky
    Warning Zone

    Re: What do the hunters know

    Post by caela on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:38 am

    @Juliet

    Why is Zero so surprised?

    the contradiction, explanation is in the official translation -it's volume 11 of the Shojo Beat version there Kaito says;

    "Your thirst for blood is blatant...Long time no see....Zero..there is no need to rush things. I don't see how those guys will suddenly behave just because they have a new leader. Sooner o later we'll have free rein to hunt them as much as we want. I've got a class so.."

    and that of course makes Zero to wonder about it as he is in full surprise with Kaito's words...

    This chapter is before the official ball and it looks like Kaito knows something that Zero does not. But the question is how and how is it possible for Kaito to know that disturbance is on the way, since no move has been made yet?

    I have no clue about how Kaito knows anything he might know. Maybe he was the hunter assigned to Sara's case previously?

    What I can really guess at is Zero's surprise: In one of the VK novels, Kaito's stance on vampires is so extreme he killed his own brother, who was just bitten by a pureblood. Zero might have been a little scared to see Kaito and also surprised that Kaito was willing to talk in such a friendly way.

    avatar
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: What do the hunters know

    Post by mariangie on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:16 pm

    I think the hunters know more about the general situation between vampires than the story had told us yet .

    For example , about Sara and her plans to be Queen Vampire . Most probably , the Hunter's Association has spies / watchers over her since long time before . Not only the scenes where some hunter's were shown outside Sara's home after she killed Ouri . There is a good probability the hunters were expecting what movements would do the purebloods after Kaname and Yuuki leaving the Cross Academy . So they most probably would be keeping watch over all vampires they believe could make moves to change the present situation of the Vampire Society .

    But if only the higher - ups of the Hunter's Association are the ones with access to the intel collected from the purebloods vampires ( at least until Kaname's party ) . Zero could not known about the hunter's plans Kaito could be talking in the scene shown at Juliet post . More , even if Zero is considered to be the most probable future President of the Hunter's Association . He is not trusted by all hunters yet . As Zero is not only a vampire hunter ; but a vampire himself . So there is this probability of people hidding information from him .

    Even now , chapter 75 , hunters appear to have hidden information from Zero . About their plans to leave Kaname killing the rest of the purebloods . And making their job easier by the way . As no more purebloods , means no more new Level D / E vampires . Hunters basically are waiting to kill 2 bird with one stone . Without needing to get involved themselves . That's why Zero acted the way he did during the scenes with the hunters and Yuuki . He has not enough information from his own peers .

    But I think the hunters intervention will change in the next few chapters . From the passive role they has now to a more active one . Hanabusa was ordered to bring samples of the new Sara's blood tablets and a vampire woman who most probable used them . To being studied by the Vampire Hunter's Association . Whatever information is gathered from these samples will affect the involvement of the hunters . Specially if Sara's blood tablets are the way for her to make an army . Because they most probably will need to fight a mob of berseker vampires .

    avatar
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: What do the hunters know

    Post by sweetsolace on Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:32 pm

    thats a good observation jul! cheers cheers let us see...

    Kaito's comment came before the party between Kaname and the hunters. It seems he basically predicted that there will be MORE killings and more jobs to happen----so if we look what he had predicted, it was Kaname vacating his position as head of vampires and letting all hell loose on the streets.

    on the other hand, he could just be talking about Kaname's new leadership that might affect their job in a way that it will hinder their killing, and he reassures Zero his thoughts that "sooner or later they will have freedom to hunt", he might be taking Kaname's rule as restrictive type.

    However Zero's reaction to Kaito's comment also doesn't seem reasonable because he was surprised.

    Looking back at the party at chapter 55, a chapter after Kaito gave away that first clue, here are some curious things I've noticed that are quite suspicious in itself Razz:

    1. Kaito
    Kaito's sight goes to Kaien and Aido talking on the upstairs balcony.
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-37352-9/vampire-knight/chapter-55.html
    Why Hino emphasized this scene, and why did Kaito noticed it?
    it may seem random but another similar thing happened over the characters actually involved in later events.

    2. Kain
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-37352-10/vampire-knight/chapter-55.html
    Kain also seems alert for anything suspicious and immediately inquired Kaien when he went to leave.
    Coincidence? When the dust of the pureblood was found, it was also Kain and Ruka who had found it, the same ones who became Kaname's allies later on.

    3. Takuma
    here Takuma says the reason why he's staying with Sara.
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-37352-11/vampire-knight/chapter-55.html
    he says he cant "risk making the wrong move"
    "he couldn't read her moves to find out why he was imprisoning him"
    So there are two things he's saying here: for some reason he doesn't want to expose the fact he is trying to find out her motives ---- the reason can only be that he wants to continue making Sara believe Takuma is harmless so he can continue spying on her for someone, and that someone is Kaname no doubt, supported by Takuma's same words in chapter 74
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/73/22
    Takuma says he's jealous of Yuki because she is more of an ally than him---, what leaves him to think such? maybe because he was given a mission and until now wasnt successful with it? connecting back to chapter 55 he didn't get the reason why Sara is confining him still. And its either Takuma didn't know that Sara said (in chapter 43) that she wanted to get information from Kaname through him, OR Takuma himself didn't believe it so he's looking for the real reason he is being confined.
    If he thinks he can spy on Sara then he surely also has plans to tell Kaname about it, and this is probably what he had been doing all this time, and the important thing is there is a good possibility Takuma has the means to communicate with Kaname.
    This is also supported by the fact that Kaname told Rima and Shiki NOT to look for Takuma in chapter 54-55. Kaname knew where he was, and probably Takuma also knows how to get back and escape IF he wants to.

    One other thing that intrigues me about what Takuma said is that Yuki is a "better ally" to Kaname than him. how so? this is truly baffling especially when she doesn't do anything more than remain a hostage by the hunters, but perhaps Takuma knows more than what he says, and perhaps Yuki's presence itself in the academy is making the wheels turn...

    4. Nagamichi Aido
    here is the best seller of this chapter
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-37352-25/vampire-knight/chapter-55.html
    notice how Aido dono actions looks like he already expects that there will be a commotion. The emphasis on his panel here is just like Kain's and Kaito's mentioned above, as though it was important to make him appear on a box with his expression there. Razz
    Aido dono's face shows up when the commotion starts, looking like "I knew this will happen! What will you do now Kaname?" expression, and then Kaname questions Sara about the fiancee she killed. Razz Coincidence?

    5. Zero
    and lastly, Zero calling the party as a "farce"
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-37352-34/vampire-knight/chapter-55.html
    connecting to what he said in chapter 53 when he was surprised by Kaito's comment, it seems to me the word he used here (farce) meant he caught on the trickery being done towards Sara, and when he said the word, he was looking at Kaname. So maybe Zero does know something was going on and the party wasnt what it seems
    He knows the party was set up to stage Sara killing Ouri per Kaname's instructions, hence when it was done, he says the farce is over.
    On the same page, someone says on a callout, "This game of chess... when did it begin?"
    I think the one who thinks about that was Zero, instead of Yuki. Yuki doesn't know there's even a game going on, she is clueless about Sara. I think Zero suspected there was a game hence the beginning of chapter 55 page 1
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-37352-5/vampire-knight/chapter-55.html

    So these five people mentioned here ALL knew something about Sara and Kaname's chess match.
    the ones who know whats going on is Kain, Ruka, Seiren, Takuma, Kaito, Yagari, Jinmu and Aido-dono. The fact they haven't said anything about it now makes it no doubt its meant to be secret or hidden away.
    Zero is one of those catching on the drift but I dont think anyone had told him fully about it. I think he can sense it happening though.
    one possibility I believe he wasn't told about it is just like maria said here
    More , even if Zero is considered to be the most probable future
    President of the Hunter's Association . He is not trusted by all hunters
    yet . As Zero is not only a vampire hunter ; but a vampire himself . So
    there is this probability of people hidding information from him .
    in chapter 50 he was already being monitored by Kaito as an "assurance", Kaito was sent to watch over him. in short they weren't too sure of Zero, OR they want to see if he's trustworthy enough.
    Yuki, Kaien, Aido, Rima, Shiki do not know anything based on their actions. I think they are the ones left to judge.

    so it seems to me that presently the hunters KNOW Kaname and Sara's chess match but choose not to get involve in it... because it is as Kaito says, its also their desire to see that purebloods die, which is what Kaname is doing.
    But I don't think they can keep up the farce for too long. Razz like whats said here

    But I think the hunters intervention will change in the next few
    chapters . From the passive role they has now to a more active one .
    Hanabusa was ordered to bring samples of the new Sara's blood tablets
    and a vampire woman who most probable used them . To being studied by
    the Vampire Hunter's Association . Whatever information is gathered from
    these samples will affect the involvement of the hunters . Specially if
    Sara's blood tablets are the way for her to make an army . Because they
    most probably will need to fight a mob of berseker vampires .
    I agree. they cant keep ignoring Sara or her actions. Eventually they will have to make a move against her. Razz

    Sponsored content

    Re: What do the hunters know

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat May 27, 2017 7:21 am