Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT - Page 2 Bar_left59%Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT - Page 2 Bar_left27%Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT - Page 2 Bar_left15%Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+3
anna
MGM
juliet
7 posters

Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneChapter 61 Translated IS OUT - Page 2 Dropsoa

Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT - Page 2 Empty Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT

Post by juliet Thu May 20, 2010 3:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Raws available in LJ community thanks to Isilen who reports that *Raws apperead in an annonomous comment* :

http://community.livejournal.com/vampire_knight/804764.html?view=5181340#t5181340

Isilen and anonymous thank you very much

And http://sagakure.livejournal.com/361031.html for the summary by Sakagure, Thank you!

And finally the translation OMG, Thank you so much Sakagure, VK fans enjoy:
    http://sagakure.livejournal.com/361772.html

Last edited by juliet on Fri May 28, 2010 8:20 pm; edited 6 times in total

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT

Post by juliet Fri May 28, 2010 11:21 pm

Ah that was a very deeply touching chapter...I want to comment...

I have to say that I felt sorry about Kaname...living in a coffin for almost eternity, waiting nothing more than death, it's creepy.
    What really happened there and made him so sad? I mean the death of a loved person can be tragical but the decision to terminate your own existence because of this loss is...extreme.

He obviously loved that woman so much that the loss was unbearable for him to go on (maybe vampires love so much, devoting their lives to their mates?)...

Kaname is very different in this chapter, he is no longer the sweet, onii-same who tries to cover the truth, make everything sound pleasant and elegant, he is telling the raw truth and he is trying to "kick in" some knowledge and notion in Yuuki's head about who he is and how he trully feels about the world around him and what lead him in despair.

In his mind he is afraid to face the same story all over again and Touma's blown, did not only shake Yuuki but him as well, making him realize that indeed that can be the case. He is so afraid that he may lose her that he sees no other option but to make her see the world from his perspective at once, even if that involves him uncovering his true colors and shake even her even more with the risk of him being "rejected" for his past.

And the way Yuuki also starts to realise that one year now she has not touched him, or get into him so he can feel "safe" to uncover himself is in a way I think both sweet and both sad.

I hope that from now on, she will simply start calling him "Kaname" and that she will forgive him for the fact that he hold back the truth. But he definetely has more explanations to give, lol onii-sama.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri May 28, 2010 11:23 pm

anna wrote:Kaname: ''I'm not your real brother''
    Yuuki: '' I don't understand!!"

well....why am I not surprised??? lol! lol! lol! is she a little "slow'' when it comes to thinking or is it just my idea??? :roll:

I liked so much her phrase: "Onii-sama is not onii-sama", Ahhhh she was just so cute with this line.
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : black!!!!

Post by anna Sat May 29, 2010 3:16 am

juliet wrote:

Kaname is very different in this chapter, he is no longer the sweet, onii-same who tries to cover the truth, make everything sound pleasant and elegant, he is telling the raw truth and he is trying to "kick in" some knowledge and notion in Yuuki's head about who he is and how he trully feels about the world around him and what lead him in despair.

In his mind he is afraid to face the same story all over again and Touma's blown, did not only shake Yuuki but him as well, making him realize that indeed that can be the case. He is so afraid that he may lose her that he sees no other option but to make her see the world from his perspective at once, even if that involves him uncovering his true colors and shake even her even more with the risk of him being "rejected" for his past.

And the way Yuuki also starts to realise that one year now she has not touched him, or get into him so he can feel "safe" to uncover himself is in a way I think both sweet and both sad.

I hope that from now on, she will simply start calling him "Kaname" and that she will forgive him for the fact that he hold back the truth. But he definetely has more explanations to give, lol onii-sama.

I totally agree!!! First her parents and then Kaname, they were always trying to protect her from facing the real world, it's like Yuuki was living in a happy bubble since she was born...It's not odd that she's emotional unstable!!! But it's time she grew up, she can't keep on living like this, I mean this "I want to save the world alone, so I grab the Artemis and run away from home'' phase had to stop!!! Also, now it's a good time to start thinking about her relationship with Kaname, maybe now that he reveal everything (well....almost everything...) to her it's an opportunity for them to start again a more honest relationship based on their ( I mean hers- his feelings are more than obvious!!hehe!!) true feelings (no more onii-sama and Kaname-senpai!!!! It's good to respect your other half but....everything has it's limit.. sFun_banghead2 )

juliet wrote:Ah that was a very deeply touching chapter...I want to comment...
    I have to say that I felt sorry about Kaname...living in a coffin for almost eternity, waiting nothing more than death, it's creepy.
    What really happened there and made him so sad? I mean the death of a loved person can be tragical but the decision to terminate your own existence because of this loss is...extreme.

He obviously loved that woman so much that the loss was unbearable for him to go on (maybe vampires love so much, devoting their lives to their mates?)...

actually about this, I'm not quite sure but I think it has to do with the pure-bloods- not vampires in general. Maybe because pure-bloods live abnormally long, so they are the ''immortal among the vampires'', it's more difficult for them to find a true mate because if he/she isn't also a pure-blood, then he/she will die much sooner than the pure-blood. So I believe it's a reason why pure-bloods stick together (and also to keep the lineage unspoiled) In the anime is a scene where Haruka tells Yuuri that he is happy because they lived together for 3000 years!! And if Rido hadn't kill them, they could have live at least 3000 more!! so 6000 is a really long time 🇪🇭, imagine the burden if you had to grief for your long lost love like Kaname cryyyyyyy (of course not all the relationships are the same just because they're pure-bloods, e.g. Sara killed her fiance- I bet she doesn't care with whom is she going to spend eternity...)
    cleone
    cleone
    Human

Humor : Always

Post by cleone Sat May 29, 2010 8:15 am

I admire Kaname for his courage more! I feel sorry for Kaname for keeping this horrifying memory to himself for such a very long time. He is very brave! Now I kind of think that Kaname and Zero are somewhat the same. They both have a very sad memories and they both hate the vampire world. Yuki is well-pampered by both Kaname and their Parent. I really love Kaname! Even though he already know that when he tells to Yuki about his past, Yuki might dislike him. He really loves Yuki so much!So Yuki must stop being a burden to him. Crying or Very sad
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:28 am

M, I only wish for her to understand him, he certainly needs reassurance that she loves him unconditionally like he loves her...now I imagine that she won't be hard on him, it would be unfair to go like: Why you did not tell me? You are a liar or something like that. He was so much afraid that this past would affect Yuuki's feelings for him, he meant no harm, it's obvious. Ah Kaname, so strong and so insecure...
    ButterflyWingsx
    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ButterflyWingsx Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:19 pm

cleone wrote:I admire Kaname for his courage more! I feel sorry for Kaname for keeping this horrifying memory to himself for such a very long time. He is very brave! Now I kind of think that Kaname and Zero are somewhat the same. They both have a very sad memories and they both hate the vampire world. Yuki is well-pampered by both Kaname and their Parent. I really love Kaname! Even though he already know that when he tells to Yuki about his past, Yuki might dislike him. He really loves Yuki so much!So Yuki must stop being a burden to him. Crying or Very sad

I very much agree with you. Now that Yuuki finally knows that Kaname is not really her brother and how powerless he felt having someone as Rido as his master, I hope she understands him more and stop doing things that's going to get both her and Kaname killed. Also, ancestor Kaname ate baby Kaname I'm wondering what kind of affect that might have on Yuuki. I don't blame Kaname for eating the baby since Rido fed it to him but I'm sure the guilt Kaname must have felt is part of the reason why he played the good child to Haruka and Juuri in order to replace the child they lost. Though Rido was going to eat the baby anyway, but I'm glad he decided to awaken the ancestor and Kaname was able to take the place of Yuuki's real brother by being a good brother to her all those years.
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by anna Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:00 am

ButterflyWingsx wrote:Also, ancestor Kaname ate baby Kaname I'm wondering what kind of affect that might have on Yuuki. I don't blame Kaname for eating the baby since Rido fed it to him but I'm sure the guilt Kaname must have felt is part of the reason why he played the good child to Haruka and Juuri in order to replace the child they lost. Though Rido was going to eat the baby anyway, but I'm glad he decided to awaken the ancestor and Kaname was able to take the place of Yuuki's real brother by being a good brother to her all those years.

I'm wondering about the same....... Maybe Yuuki can understand the fact that Kaname hide his true identity from her all these years but the fact that he actually ATE her baby brother (even though he did it against his will) can really scare her very much because she's a vampire only for a year and still isn't accustomed to some vampire-things.... I hope everything will turn out well!!!!!
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:08 am

don't forget that yuuki is a little (how can i say it polite??) stupid... so we have at least one year until she understands the phrase ''i ate your brother'' lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I am very bad... sorry... lol! lol! lol! lol!
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by anna Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:15 am

nuitetoile21 wrote:don't forget that yuuki is a little (how can i say it polite??) stupid... so we have at least one year until she understands the phrase ''i ate your brother'' lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl (naaaah you're not!!!!)
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:28 am

anna wrote:
    nuitetoile21 wrote:don't forget that yuuki is a little (how can i say it polite??) stupid... so we have at least one year until she understands the phrase ''i ate your brother'' lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

you will explain that to Kaname when he will get Artemis and comes a little trip to greece right??? lol! lol! lol! lol!
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by anna Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:36 am

nuitetoile21 wrote:
    anna wrote:

you will explain that to Kaname when he will get Artemis and comes a little trip to greece right??? lol! lol! lol! lol!
    sEm_oops sEm_oops you think so??? sSc_hidingsofa

Big Brother -Kaname onii-sama is watching us!!!!! rofl rofl
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:41 am

well if he wants to hurt every single person who have bad opinion for yuuki..then he has a lot work to do!!but he has plenty of time so... sSc_hidingsofa sSc_hidingsofa be carefull!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:16 am