Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

The key, what purpose do you think it have Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
The key, what purpose do you think it have I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
The key, what purpose do you think it have I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
The key, what purpose do you think it have I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
The key, what purpose do you think it have I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
The key, what purpose do you think it have I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
The key, what purpose do you think it have I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
The key, what purpose do you think it have I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
The key, what purpose do you think it have I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
The key, what purpose do you think it have I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
The key, what purpose do you think it have I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
The key, what purpose do you think it have I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
The key, what purpose do you think it have I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
The key, what purpose do you think it have I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
The key, what purpose do you think it have I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
The key, what purpose do you think it have I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
The key, what purpose do you think it have I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
The key, what purpose do you think it have I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
The key, what purpose do you think it have I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
The key, what purpose do you think it have I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
The key, what purpose do you think it have I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
The key, what purpose do you think it have Bar_left59%The key, what purpose do you think it have Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
The key, what purpose do you think it have Bar_left27%The key, what purpose do you think it have Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
The key, what purpose do you think it have Bar_left15%The key, what purpose do you think it have Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+11
Kanamelover<3
Lizz
rika
ariel
Bloodredhead
Rose.Petals
nina
PeachBum
sweetsolace
juliet
aya-chan
15 posters

The key, what purpose do you think it have

aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning ZoneThe key, what purpose do you think it have Dropsoa

The key, what purpose do you think it have Empty The key, what purpose do you think it have

Post by aya-chan Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:37 am

We saw kaname giving yuuki a key, a very important item before leaving. But what that key do?
    Since that is a real key, then, I think it must open something literaly. But what?

In my yume mind, I want to believe that is the key to their new house.
    In chapter 72 we find out the mansion will dissapear because of volcano eruption (I think is kuran mansion because of the rose yuuki left behind). So, the kuran couple must live somewhere in the future. Since they want to start over, a new house is a good start.

But what do you think that key purpose is: to open a closet where is the solution of all problems? The key, what purpose do you think it have 1098764838

ps: if this kind of thread exist already (i did not checked before) the mods / admin can delete it or move it somewhere else.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

The key, what purpose do you think it have Empty Re: The key, what purpose do you think it have

Post by juliet Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:51 am

I am not sure that this was the Kuran mansion because of the view there, actually I think that Kaname took the rosin with him. Now about the key, what door can it open?

To be honest I have no idea, what I would like to open though would be a source for knowledge, for insight, considering the hunters or the past. There is still the half ancient vampire history that we are missing and the key might hold the answer.

Even though the thought that it can be the key to their new house is really wub
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneThe key, what purpose do you think it have Drops5black

The key, what purpose do you think it have Empty Re: The key, what purpose do you think it have

Post by sweetsolace Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:45 pm

juliet wrote:I am not sure that this was the Kuran mansion because of the view there, actually I think that Kaname took the rosin with him. Now about the key, what door can it open?

To be honest I have no idea, what I would like to open though would be a source for knowledge, for insight, considering the hunters or the past. There is still the half ancient vampire history that we are missing and the key might hold the answer.

i think it opens a closet or a drawer, as seen in ch69, kaname looked like he locked what looks like a cabinet drawer before he gave the key to yuki

so whatever that key uncocks inside it must be small

Even though the thought that it can be the key to their new house is really wub
    rofl what a fun idea, and if for some reason, yuki lost it then they don't have a new house to move in when kaname comes back... bounce

ok ok on the more romantic side i think its the key to the rose garden he promised he would take her to wub wub

(but I think its just the key to the cabinet drawer..hm maybe in the drawer there's another key? scratch)
    PeachBum
    Human

Post by PeachBum Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:55 pm

juliet wrote:Even though the thought that it can be the key to their new house is really The key, what purpose do you think it have 12415

I kind of feel the same way. I believe it might be the key to the mansion.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:37 pm

Juliet wrote: I am not sure that this was the Kuran mansion because of the view there, actually I think that Kaname took the rosin with him. Now about the key, what door can it open?

I have the same feeling … I have doubts that the mansion which we saw Kaname ready to destroy, was Kuran’s mansion.

sweetsolace wrote: i think it opens a closet or a drawer, as seen in ch69, kaname looked like he locked what looks like a cabinet drawer before he gave the key to yuki

so whatever that key uncocks inside it must be small

Yeap it seems like it was the key he used to lock the cabinet into his bedroom.

Furthermore if that key opens something that Yuuki doesn’t know, like the door of a new home for example, how she’ll figure out what opens and where?? We didn’t see her questioning about from where that key came from or what it opens.

For now I’m leaning towards that opens literally that cabinet and if this is true then it’s one more clue that the mansion with the lava wasn’t their home.

But metaphorically …

Juliet wrote: To be honest I have no idea, what I would like to open though would be a source for knowledge, for insight, considering the hunters or the past. There is still the half ancient vampire history that we are missing and the key might hold the answer.

I have also the hunch that the key has something to do with the past … that key must be something important cuz aside from Kaname’s words, Hino has depicted Yuuki with a key many times. So maybe it has to do with Yuuki???

sweetsolace wrote: ok ok on the more romantic side i think its the key to the rose garden he promised he would take her to

Aaaahhhh very romantic thought! The key, what purpose do you think it have 2554657431
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:04 pm

Juliet wrote:
    I am not sure that this was the Kuran mansion because of the view there, actually I think that Kaname took the rosin with him. Now about the key, what door can it open?

At first I thought the same thing, it is a different house. And this new house, what will be destroyed by lave is up hill, it did not seems to be at all kuran mansion.
    But the rose was there. One reason for the rose to be with kaname is for him to return home and took the resin to the future former mansion.

what a fun idea, and if for some reason, yuki lost it then they don't have a new house to move in when kaname comes back...

Yuuki is so reckless. because of her, they are / will be homeless.

sweetsolace wrote:
    ok ok on the more romantic side i think its the key to the rose garden he promised he would take her to

That is so romantic...
    PeachBum
    Human

Post by PeachBum Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:51 pm

nina wrote:
    Juliet wrote: To be honest I have no idea, what I would like to open though would be a source for knowledge, for insight, considering the hunters or the past. There is still the half ancient vampire history that we are missing and the key might hold the answer.

I have also the hunch that the key has something to do with the past … that key must be something important cuz aside from Kaname’s words, Hino has depicted Yuuki with a key many times. So maybe it has to do with Yuuki???

Yes! That was also my line of thinking, something for Yuuki or her past. Any theories? I can't think of anything in particular right now but the key is shown in previous pictures by Hino. Am I mistaken if I said I think Ruka might have even had it in a picture?
    Rose.Petals
    Rose.Petals
    Human

Post by Rose.Petals Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:53 am

"The key is an object symbolic of opening and closing powers. It represents knowledge, mystery, initiation, and curiosity. "

I think it will help "unlock" Yuuki's true powers or fill in the clues to her past. I still think Yuuki is the Hooded Woman reincarnated to fulfill a purpose.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:24 pm

Rose.Petals wrote:"The key is an object symbolic of opening and closing powers. It represents knowledge, mystery, initiation, and curiosity. "

I think it will help "unlock" Yuuki's true powers or fill in the clues to her past. I still think Yuuki is the Hooded Woman reincarnated to fulfill a purpose.

Metaphoricly, but kaname gave yuuki a key, an object, so I think the purpose of that isn't metaphoricly at all. That key, literaly, must open something.
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:57 pm

the question about the key has been racking at my brain for some time now. i'm really curious about it and what it opens. it must be something that will help with co-existance as kaname did say it was important. the question is what's in whatever it unlocks?
    information?
    a weapon?
    blood?
    power?
    i wish we got a hint about it apart from its 'importnant'.

juliet wrote:Even though the thought that it can be the key to their new house is really wub

awww! that would be soo cute!!! The key, what purpose do you think it have 812189494
    there new love nest for after they defaet sara!
    Rose.Petals
    Rose.Petals
    Human

Post by Rose.Petals Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:37 am

I wonder why Kaname chose that moment in particular to give her the key. It makes me think they won't be together again anytime soon.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:25 pm

Rose.Petals wrote:I wonder why Kaname chose that moment in particular to give her the key. It makes me think they won't be together again anytime soon.

When Kaname gave that key to Yuuki, knew where he was heading to, hence he knew that they would be parted for a certain time.

It seems that maybe Yuuki will use that key before they meet each other again? I don’t know … but I'm expecting to be something important.
    ariel
    ariel
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by ariel Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:47 pm

My guess is, the key opens some kind of cabinet. There are three conditions to unlock it.
    1st, return for some reason to the mansion. But why? She has no reason, for doing so.
    2nd, Kaname gave her the key, us to act on her own! So, he is not around just yet
    3rd, and most important, some kind of idea, about what is hidden in this Cabinet! She must be looking for something, to start searching the mansion!

Could that be sth, to help her find Kaname, or even stop him?
    rika
    Human

Post by rika Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:21 pm

Actually, in the opening song, Yuuki is portrayed holding a book or it could be a diary. The key might be the one needed to open the drawer where Kaname puts the book..

what do you think?
    PeachBum
    Human

Post by PeachBum Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:28 pm

rika wrote:Actually, in the opening song, Yuuki is portrayed holding a book or it could be a diary. The key might be the one needed to open the drawer where Kaname puts the book..

what do you think?

There is always a possibility! Any ideas what might be in the book? Or what its purpose would be?
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:40 pm

rika wrote:Actually, in the opening song, Yuuki is portrayed holding a book or it could be a diary. The key might be the one needed to open the drawer where Kaname puts the book..

what do you think?

Yes I thought this possibility too. And actually it’s not only in the anime where Yuuki is holding a book but also in the manga as well … here >>>

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2179-14/vampire-knight/chapter-51.html

>>> the little vampire inside her is holding a book … so I tend to think that isn’t a random choice from Hino but symbolize something or is a foreshadowing? I think is about Yuuki …
    And that key could be related with that book/diary. bounce
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:46 pm

PeachBum wrote:

what do you think?

There is always a possibility! Any ideas what might be in the book? Or what its purpose would be?

Curious. maybe we should make a new thread about the book. rofl
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:29 pm

nina wrote:

what do you think?

Yes I thought this possibility too. And actually it’s not only in the anime where Yuuki is holding a book but also in the manga as well … here >>>

>>> the little vampire inside her is holding a book … so I tend to think that isn’t a random choice from Hino but symbolize something or is a foreshadowing? I think is about Yuuki …

maybe the book will reveal more about the past. I think there are some information that is prohibited from being known to Yuki for example when she and Zero went to find out more about her human past, when Yuki touched the page concerning what happened to that snowy evening years ago the page burned.

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2153-29/vampire-knight/chapter-27.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2153-30/vampire-knight/chapter-27.html

maybe the "book" in this case then, will fully reveal yuki's past or kaname's past that he or someone kept from her?

in relation to this book

it looks burnt

could it be the same as this "burnt page" picture of kaname and yuki?
    Spoiler:
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:54 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    nina wrote:

what do you think?

maybe the book will reveal more about the past. I think there are some information that is prohibited from being known to Yuki for example when she and Zero went to find out more about her human past, when Yuki touched the page concerning what happened to that snowy evening years ago the page burned.

maybe the "book" in this case then, will fully reveal yuki's past or kaname's past that he or someone kept from her?

in relation to this book

it looks burnt

Spoiler:

cheers cheers cheers

And also in that "burnt-pic" of Yuuki and Kaname Yuuki seems like wearing a hood. Could be related with the hooded girl who resembles to Yuuki??? >>>

http://www.mangareader.net/104-51058-5/vampire-knight/chapter-60.html

… many mysteries! The key, what purpose do you think it have Cz38

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:57 pm

nina wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:
    nina wrote:

what do you think?

in relation to this book

it looks burnt

Spoiler:

cheers cheers cheers

And also in that "burnt-pic" of Yuuki and Kaname Yuuki seems like wearing a hood. Could be related with the hooded girl who resembles to Yuuki??? >>>

indeed what an observation, and that's the cover of the volume where we have Kaname's past unrevealed no? Also Nina, that's a veil there...it reminds a wedding veil..I think
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:02 pm

juliet wrote:
    nina wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

in relation to this book

it looks burnt

Spoiler:

cheers cheers cheers

indeed what an observation, and that's the cover of the volume where we have Kaname's past unrevealed no? Also Nina, that's a veil there...it reminds a wedding veil..I think

yes it looks like a wedding veil except black... it looks like she's mourning

on the background of that pic I think that's artemis in its scythe form ? scratch
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:25 pm

sweetsolace wrote:

on the background of that pic I think that's artemis in its scythe form ? scratch

I can't make out the background to tell you the truth...
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:34 pm

juliet wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

I can't make out the background to tell you the truth...

the red part is the background color

the white one with the crater appearance looks like artemis as it curves around the red, or maybe it just represents the vampire side? scratch anyway the picture looks..sad

i want to hug kaname so much sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug
    rika
    Human

Post by rika Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:43 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    nina wrote:

cheers cheers cheers

oh i
    Attachments
    The key, what purpose do you think it have AttachmentVampire-Knight_Hikaru-K.jpg
    see....hmm or is it also possible that the hooded woman was Yuuki in the past..maybe she was reborn together with the twin hunter..because there's a curse happened when these first hunters ate the ancestor (the hooded woman's blood).. there's one more po
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (24 Kb) Downloaded 13 times
    rika
    Human

Post by rika Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:45 pm

see....hmm or is it also possible that the hooded woman was Yuuki in the past..maybe she was reborn together with the twin hunter..because there's a curse happened when these first hunters ate the ancestor (the hooded woman's blood)..

there's one more poster, showing Kaname lying on the coffin with Yuuki hugging her.
    maybe kaname might be killed or put to sleep again and yuuki will be the one waiting for kaname to wake up..
    The key, what purpose do you think it have 3043625818

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:44 pm