Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Thoughts about Vampire Knight Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Thoughts about Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Thoughts about Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Thoughts about Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Thoughts about Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Thoughts about Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Thoughts about Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Thoughts about Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thoughts about Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Thoughts about Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Thoughts about Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Thoughts about Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Thoughts about Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Thoughts about Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Thoughts about Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Thoughts about Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Thoughts about Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Thoughts about Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Thoughts about Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Thoughts about Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thoughts about Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Thoughts about Vampire Knight Bar_left59%Thoughts about Vampire Knight Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Thoughts about Vampire Knight Bar_left27%Thoughts about Vampire Knight Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Thoughts about Vampire Knight Bar_left15%Thoughts about Vampire Knight Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+3
Akaruisama
sweetsolace
juliet
7 posters

Thoughts about Vampire Knight

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneThoughts about Vampire Knight Dropsoa

Thoughts about Vampire Knight Empty Thoughts about Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:07 pm

I open here this thread in order to share our thoughts and feelings about Vampire Knight.

Do you like the manga? Did you enjoy the first part? Are you satisfied by the script so far? What would you like to see ( a faster development perhaps)...

What are the current issues of the manga? like do you believe that Hino is using ambiguity to postpone the end due to the serie's popularity?

What about Japan? do we know what the japanese fandom says?

You can share everything in general that you would want about the series...

sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneThoughts about Vampire Knight Drops5black

Thoughts about Vampire Knight Empty Re: Thoughts about Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:25 pm

ok I took your questions to answer this since its most appropriate here..Very Happy Very Happy

Do you like the manga?
    yes of course. bounce I first read the manga then fell in love with it. The anime was a second thought haha Very Happy

Did you enjoy the first part?
    most definitely, the first arc is proactive and follows through well
    but second part is also interesting and i prefer it over the first one for many reasons

Are you satisfied by the script so far?
    no, since there are no answers yet

What would you like to see ...
    -Kaname
    -YUME moments

ok I want the LT to be resolved! no more ambiguities! and at least keep the characters consistent with their thoughts Razz
    And I'm not going to lie, I want to see Kaname (ignore the strikethrough lol) its been so long and im drying up pale

What are the current issues of the manga? like do you believe that Hino is using ambiguity to postpone the end due to the serie's popularity?
    hm sometimes I wonder about this, I get the feeling there are lots of wasted space to drag the ambiguity though, like for example it shows Yuki's trying to move away from Zero, and it seems she's doing well, then all of a sudden she snaps because of bloodlust and she thinks of Zero again. :/ it seems so damn ambiguous, moreover Yuki has already decided this since the first arc and up till now she rehashes the same thing again, really if it resolves nothing then its just wasted space. well i hope there's a point in all this though, i tend to think there's more and hopefully this is just a stepping stone to get to that Very Happy

What about Japan? do we know what the japanese fandom says?
    hm I don't know exactly, do you? LOL Razz bounce

Last edited by sweetsolace on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:34 pm

I like Vampire Knight from beggining since so far. Of course this title has also weak moments. For now, I think it is not clear following the plot. I have impression sometimes that Hino Matsuri doesn't know how to finish it and she is too undecisive trying to encourage all fans to reading it and giving exactly what they want.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:19 pm

Do I like vampire knight?

Yes. I do. I saw anime first time and later I was curious about manga. I do not regret doing this step.

Did I enjoyed first part?

Not the beggining. In my opinion beggining was weak. But i had patience and read forward. I was right, after Shizuka appareance things became interesting.

Am I satisfied by the script so far?

Yes and no. Yes because things are more and more interesting. and no because are too many secrets and i don't have answers.

What would I like to see?

That is simple: yuuki telling zero you are like a brother to me. The man I love the way a woman loves a man is kaname. And of course later yume love development.

Ambiguity is hino twin sibling.

do I know what the japanese fandom says?

I heard most of japanese are yume, so maybe they want t yume end.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:57 pm

Ι found some time now to write after all; haha..yes anyway..by the way you can write anything you want to share about VK, I only put that questions to better explain what I meant.

I love Vk and the characters are quite interesting;
    being honest, I like Kaname first (for his intellect and his challenging character), I like Zero second as many things according to my opinion downgraded his character, made him rather one-side character with a repetition mode rathen with a development and I like Yuuki last because as a character I think she arouses the expectation of the reader but then somehow let's you down or it takes her long time to stand up her case.

Anyway, I liked the first arc (luckely I read it at once) so this may be a reason that the second arc seems to be dragging since we have to go chapter by chapter.

What I do not like though is the development rate at the second arc, I think its slow and somewhat repetitive for both fandoms with very little action which is also a bit complex or seems too artificial...

example Yuuki's meeting with Cross as she goes to Hanadagi castle
    or Sara now entering the nightclass (okay anymore dreams that she wishes to come true? LOL), it's a bit like happening in order to happen or too obviously set.

Yet, since the second arc is still rolling my secret thought is that this either is going to be a masterpiece with a very thick plot or a potatoe...LOL, still I have the feeling that Hino won't let us down.

Hino Matsuri doesn't know how to finish it and she is too undecisive trying to encourage all fans to reading it and giving exactly what they want.
    She says that she knows the end and I tend to believe her because is very hard to write just about anything if you don't know the end, but the same as you I think that going towards the end she tries to please or hook the readers from both fandoms..

it seems so damn ambiguous, moreover Yuki has already decided this since the first arc and up till now she rehashes the same thing again, really if it resolves nothing then its just wasted space. well i hope there's a point in all this though, i tend to think there's more and hopefully this is just a stepping stone to get to that

Agree, Now what I would like to see is the resolvement of the LT...is an idea that i think weakens too much the main character that is Yuuki. Being indecisive or moving back and forth (even if that is through ambuiguity example; the hunger excuse that we see now) is delaying the plot and actually makes her character presented far too weak.

I would like to see a clear Yume there as it seems that Hino took a lot of time at the second arc to develop Kaname-Yuuki and to offer fanservice so I think she plays with Zero there, but you never know until we reach the end. Of course that's my opinion, again.

I've heard the same Very Happy bouncing hope so...
    RedSonja
    RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RedSonja Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:57 pm

well up to volume 12 or even 13 the plot is really nice and breathtaking but ther are some things that havent been explained !!and some plot development wouldnt be so bad(at last yuki make up your mind!)!!!id like some action!!!!or a jaw-dropping plot twist!!and some zekimoments would be very very appreciated!!!
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:28 pm

well yes i liked the vampire knight manga.i liked some characters a lot their personality and everything.some i really didnt like they were too annoying i read it because of its art since i read only those manga which have good art good looking people..i have seen the anime and some episodes more than twice.well the first part was good.but i would have liked it better if some things were shown in lesser amount.the script is good but i would have liked it better if some characters resolve was shown to be stronger and some characters were annoying i dont like seeing them.i would like to see yuuki and kaname together living happily in end and for the most important kaname come back in next ch.i would also like if shiki were to get back at sara for beating his best friend takuma.

well it might be very true that author might be trying to postpone it but i would like if it finishes soon.it is very close to end.

well i dont know what fandom says.

I would like to see a clear Yume there as it seems that Hino took a lot
    of time at the second arc to develop Kaname-Yuuki and to offer
    fanservice so I think she plays with Zero there, but you never know
    until we reach the end. Of course that's my opinion, again.

I've heard the same Very Happy Thoughts about Vampire Knight 59607 hope so...

i also want yume end.agree with you juliet .the author took time to develop kaname and yuuki in second arc and i want them together.in japan most are yume thats good to know
    meekomeeko
    meekomeeko
    Human

Post by meekomeeko Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 am

I first found about this manga on a app when I had a preview of the first manga book. But then I started watching the anime (The show which for some reason I watch before the book! A habit of mine Razz )
    I loved the first season but the second season disappointed me confused So now I'm gonna start reading the Manga :3 my eyes...
    Attachments
    Thoughts about Vampire Knight AttachmentScreen shot 2011-07-08 at 3.41.35 PM.png
    "I will never let you turn into something like that. Even if it means that I have to make Kuran Kaname my enemy. And even if it will make you hate me..."
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (415 Kb) Downloaded 2 times

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:01 am