Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale?

meekomeeko
    Human

Warning Zone

What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale?

Post by meekomeeko on Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:13 am

For me it was pretty abrupt. I felt bad for Zero Sad especially when he had a illusion of Yuuki ordering the fangirls to back away from the gate. I enjoyed the first season better in my view. But in VKG I loved the scene where Zero almost kissed Yuuki <3

Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Re: What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale?

Post by Akaruisama on Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:39 am

I love those chapters at the manga but I don't like the enging of the second season of VK. It has beeen changed at worse compared to manga. Yuuki decision was shown in much simpler way, so her the figt with Rido. There was too litle dramat compared to manga.

Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)
    Warning Zone

Re: What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale?

Post by Kara on Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:55 am

Akaruisama wrote:I love those chapters at the manga but I don't like the enging of the second season of VK. It has beeen changed at worse compared to manga. Yuuki decision was shown in much simpler way, so her the figt with Rido. There was too litle dramat compared to manga.
    I agree, I much prefer the manga to the anime  Smile  (I think the manga is usually better than the anime in most cases as well, that is if the manga was written/created first). I think it's inevitable that any anime will deviate from the manga story a little bit. As for VK Guilty's ending, I do like the manga version better with the kiss instead of just the bite like in the anime (ooooh drama and conflict Razz ). But overall I think the anime wasn't too bad at all  cheers
    And meekomeeko, yes I loved that scene as well   Very Happy  Even though I know he wasn't going to kiss her (because I read the manga first) I was still hoping haha  cheers It's interesting to speculate how different things might have worked out. Although, Yuuki still would have had a crush on Kaname. I doubt that would've gone away just like that..

Last edited by Kara on Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical
    Warning Zone

Post by Knightmare on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:26 am

After the ending of the first season and the changes they made, I got annoyed with the anime straying too far from the manga.

The season finale was horrible, Zero telling Yuuki to bite him to prove she was a vampire was out of character, it missed all the really important stuff. no standoff between him and Kaname? No declaration about killing all the purebloods, I forget now, but it was underwhelming, no yuuki in the fight. they changed so much stuff, it was kinda pointless, but I guess they didn't know the end of the arc for the manga when they had written it. All those stupid lights coming from Zero as his...power? No vines. the way the vampires just went off and I forget, but did they leave ichijou behind?

yeah, just too different.

meekomeeko
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by meekomeeko on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:25 am

I agree with @Knightmare. I only watched the first season and episode 1. Probably the Episodes I hated was Episode 7 and 13 from VKG. So I think I will start reading the manga books instead. cheers

Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!
    Warning Zone

Post by Anneliezz on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:16 pm

Knightmare wrote:After the ending of the first season and the changes they made, I got annoyed with the anime straying too far from the manga.

The season finale was horrible, Zero telling Yuuki to bite him to prove she was a vampire was out of character, it missed all the really important stuff. no standoff between him and Kaname? No declaration about killing all the purebloods, I forget now, but it was underwhelming, no yuuki in the fight. they changed so much stuff, it was kinda pointless, but I guess they didn't know the end of the arc for the manga when they had written it. All those stupid lights coming from Zero as his...power? No vines. the way the vampires just went off and I forget, but did they leave ichijou behind?

yeah, just too different.
    I agree
    and as a zekihated most that the kiss was left out. and if they would ever make a third season, they would be in trouble with the story because 'the important bite' already happened. that rocks
    but anyways, the manga is much better

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:47 pm

Current date/time is Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:47 pm