Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 Bar_left59%Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 Bar_left27%Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 Bar_left15%Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+42
Yuuki Kuran
zerofan500
Blood Lust
jayashree
audraliann
Zeki008
joanna treloni
KuranPrince
DarkRose
Win-chan
Katherine
LovelyLadyJ
tssf
shizza24
bloody lotus
Ocean Of Blood
Elfiena Fiefie
Trinity
ambi9942*
bashashim@yahoo.com
Myyomi
Hauru
Aki-chan
mariangie
Howl4fun
Kanamelover<3
rayatta
Lunaria
roronoa-zoro
Ordell
Pinacolada
Akaruisama
sweetsolace
aya-chan
RedSonja
VampireCythia
nina
Vampire_Zero
Anneliezz
juliet
loveiszero
meekomeeko
46 posters

Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices

meekomeeko
    meekomeeko
    Human

Warning ZoneWould you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 Dropsoa

Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 Empty Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices

Post by meekomeeko Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:41 am

First topic message reminder :

So basically would you live forever eternity with Kaname as a vampire. :render:
    Or!
    Would you be a human and hang around with hero and the disciplinary comity? king
    OR!
    both
    or
    Your own opinion of choice bounce

Last edited by meekomeeko on Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices

Post by Kanamelover<3 Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:01 pm

A vampire with Kaname, slave or not!

I would like to be his lover though wub
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning ZoneWould you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 Dropsoa

Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices

Post by Howl4fun Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:35 pm

Just curios, but how can you stay a human with Zero when he will live 300/400 years? xD
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:33 pm

Howl4fun wrote:Just curios, but how can you stay a human with Zero when he will live 300/400 years? xD

Easy! You will buy anti-age products from L'Oreal or Vichy rofl

It worked for kaname rofl
    rayatta
    rayatta
    Human

Humor : The funny/laughable sort ^^

Post by rayatta Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:12 am

nina wrote:
    rayatta wrote:Ohhhhh, Kaname most definately... I don't care if I'm a slave- it would be worth viewing his beautiful face everyday Razz

Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 439310 Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 439310 Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 439310

Same here Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 1019656462 Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 1713890440

Welcome on board rayatta! Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 4265338432

Are you the one who makes these wonderful Yume videos???? Cuz I LUUUUUWWWW them Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 697638

LOL! Kaname would make being a slave look like you'd died and floated up to vampire heaven Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 215456
    Thank you! Yessssssss, that would be me *will try to post more soon*!!! [insertbashfulfacehere]
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:09 am

aya-chan wrote:
    Howl4fun wrote:Just curios, but how can you stay a human with Zero when he will live 300/400 years? xD

Easy! You will buy anti-age products from L'Oreal or Vichy rofl

It worked for kaname rofl

Forget L'Oreal , Vichy or Oil of Olay products . Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 2154643180

Garantee to prevent all wrinkles and signals of aging . Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 2412465706

More effective than drinking from the Fountain of Youth . Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 1952665954

The new anti - aging product : Kuran Pureblood Vampire anti - aging brand . Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 2289681036
    Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 1927775417

His inventor has lived over 10,000 years . He only looks a little older than 19 years . Handsome and young for almost an eternity . Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 3110612249

Recommending the new Kuran Pureblood Vampire Panacea for every illness / aches available . Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 2276713963 sSic_cold

Try both and we give you sLo_valentine2 the Kuran Pureblood Vampire diet . Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 230572241
    Free one month supply of Kuran Pureblood Vampire Blood Tablets . bouncing

Disclaimer : We don't get responsible if you become a vampire . Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 3994664780

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

More seriously :

I think this treat was named incorrectly .

There's no way to live as a human with Zero if he remains being a vampire . Zero has to return to human . Then one could live with him as human . Or I become a vampire and live with him as vampires . The problem is not only of life span ( Zero probably would not live more than 200 years tops either way . ) But when a vampire loves a human he / she want to drink his / her lover until getting all their feelings . Draining the human from blood equal to kill him / her sometime in the future . So a love affair is okay . But to really become in love with a vampire as human is almost impossible .

The case of Kaname is a little different . If a human get in love with a pureblood vampire . Most probably the pureblood ended turning the human into a vampire Level D stabilized .(If the pureblood doesn't ended killing the human first . ) The problem here will be the life span . As the pureblood will life forever in theory . And a Level D stabilized no more than 200 years .

Probably the treat could be called : Would you want to be a pureblood as / with Kaname ? Or you prefer to be a vampire hunter as / with Zero ?

Or something similar .
    Aki-chan
    Aki-chan
    Human

Post by Aki-chan Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:02 pm

This is a very tricky one.. I would have to say become a vampire with Kaname no wait be with Zero, no never mind I stick with Kaname. I love them both but it is extremely hard. But I would want to be eternally with Kaname
    Hauru
    Hauru
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Hauru Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:43 pm

Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 2289681036 I take the eternity.
    Myyomi
    Myyomi
    Human

Post by Myyomi Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:33 am

I would turn into a vampire and stay with kaname for eternity with no problem Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 2554657431 Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 243240 Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 812189494 Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 1694537797
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:15 pm

Myyomi wrote:I would turn into a vampire and stay with kaname for eternity with no problem Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 2554657431 Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 243240 Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 812189494 Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 1694537797

It is obvious when we see your avatar. How you gain such beautiful picture? Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 812189494
    bashashim@yahoo.com
    Human

Post by bashashim@yahoo.com Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:45 pm

defenatly go with kaname
    ambi9942*
    ambi9942*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : always

Post by ambi9942* Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:19 pm

I DONT KNOWWould you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 873527 its very hard to choose because there both great. but i think in the end i would stay human because after a few hundred years everything would become depressing and it's natural to live and die!
    Trinity
    Trinity
    Human

Humor : sarcastic/bitchy

Post by Trinity Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:29 am

Isn't this just another "Zeki or Yume" esque question XD

My answer is it would depend of course...if it was done in the way Yuuki was turned there would be no choice and if I had a Zero that I loved I would just give him my blood so he could stay sane and be with me Razz but obviously if I had stayed with Kaname then I could try and live life as peacefully as possible XDD in terms of story...I'm glad she became vamp, but if it were me I would rather be human as it is the life her parents wanted for her =/

Also Myyomi your display picture is absolutely stunning XD beautiful artist o.o Plus they both look like their characters and not some random people with the same hair and stuff XD
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:23 pm

Akaruisama wrote:
    Myyomi wrote:I would turn into a vampire and stay with kaname for eternity with no problem Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 2554657431 Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 243240 Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 812189494 Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 1694537797

It is obvious when we see your avatar. How you gain such beautiful picture? Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 812189494

I found that pic on net and i copy it

Attachments
    Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 Attachment255[1].jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (106 Kb) Downloaded 11 times
    Elfiena Fiefie
    Elfiena Fiefie
    Human

Post by Elfiena Fiefie Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:45 pm

I like them both,but I choose to live eternally with Kaname
    Ocean Of Blood
    Ocean Of Blood
    Human

Humor : Humor? Ehh.. I usually find the slightest things to be funny. I'm a fun person 8D

Post by Ocean Of Blood Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:22 am

Anneliezz wrote:Can't I turn into a vampire and stay with Zero xD ?? That would be my choice xD

] Ahaa, I'd do the same. Very Happy
    bloody lotus
    bloody lotus
    Human

Post by bloody lotus Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:13 pm

i would like to be turned into a vampire ,but i think i would cheat on kaname Smile) because i dont like kaname Razz
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:31 pm

I would definitely choose Zero... But I'd want to be a vampire and then live with Zero xD xD Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 812189494
    tssf
    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by tssf Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:16 pm

I would want to stay with Kaname! Forever! There's only one problem: the idea of eternal life scares me...
    LovelyLadyJ
    LovelyLadyJ
    Human

Post by LovelyLadyJ Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:21 pm

I don't mind having eternal life as long as i'm with someone i love but i have not really any feelings to Kaname. So i would rather die with zero then live forever with Kaname, though the best choice would be to live forever with Zero.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:40 pm

I would become a vampire with Kaname and I would try to help him to laugh a little bit more, bec. he looks so handsome when he has a smile on his lips Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 651225598

I wouldn´t mind becoming a bloodsucking monster when another monster is by my side and protects me from myself Smile
    But staying with another vampire for example with Senri Shiki would be interesting too, but this is not the question

At the beginning of the Manga when I started I was on Zero´s side but right now after knowing Kaname´s sad story I would try to comfort him and show him that fun is something great. Maybe Takuma will give him private lessons and I can watch Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 2 242930 inner cinema
    Win-chan
    Win-chan
    Human

Humor : Humorous

Post by Win-chan Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:28 pm

Aw, sweet sweet! Kaname does need to learn to have some fun. You know, he and Zero both need to learn how to have some fun. I, myself, would rather stay with Zero, except I doubt he would like me very much... Sad He only likes Yuuki. Anyone else would just annoy him. However, if I could I would like to stay with Zero and help him like himself a little more. People have told me that I have the ability of making people feel better about themselves and building people up, so I would put this ability to use and make Zero a happier person!
    DarkRose
    DarkRose
    Human

Post by DarkRose Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:37 am

I would want to turn vampire and help out Kaname to turn the world where humans and vampires could be together!!! :]
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:05 am

DarkRose wrote:I would want to turn vampire and help out Kaname to turn the world where humans and vampires could be together!!! :]

Welcome to the forum, DarkRose. I (since I'm a fan of Yume and the Kurans [with the exception of Rido]) truly love your comment. If I were Kaname and my girl (except I don't have a GF) wishes to turn back into a vampire, I'm sure it would be a definite blessing... especially trying to make the world a very peaceful and harmonious place for vampires and humans to co-exist.

"Free at last..." -Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
    joanna treloni
    joanna treloni
    Human

Humor : 80%

Post by joanna treloni Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:09 pm

lol i must ask both zero and kaname are vampires of course become a vampire and be together with both of them xaxaa
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:55 pm

joanna treloni wrote:lol i must ask both zero and kaname are vampires of course become a vampire and be together with both of them xaxaa

You can't have them both. their fans will be mad at you if you will take both of them explosive you can chose zero, for kaname to be free for me Razz
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:48 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    joanna treloni wrote:lol i must ask both zero and kaname are vampires of course become a vampire and be together with both of them xaxaa

You can't have them both. their fans will be mad at you if you will take both of them explosive you can chose zero, for kaname to be free for me Razz

Hi Joanna and welcome, yes I agreee with Aya, don't be greedy and if you do not like Zero we also have Aidou, Shiki (sorry Rima), takuma and others available...yes Kaname is not an option though...you understand right? LOL Aya, get in line...LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:48 am