Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 Bar_left59%Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 Bar_left27%Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 Bar_left15%Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+42
Yuuki Kuran
zerofan500
Blood Lust
jayashree
audraliann
Zeki008
joanna treloni
KuranPrince
DarkRose
Win-chan
Katherine
LovelyLadyJ
tssf
shizza24
bloody lotus
Ocean Of Blood
Elfiena Fiefie
Trinity
ambi9942*
bashashim@yahoo.com
Myyomi
Hauru
Aki-chan
mariangie
Howl4fun
Kanamelover<3
rayatta
Lunaria
roronoa-zoro
Ordell
Pinacolada
Akaruisama
sweetsolace
aya-chan
RedSonja
VampireCythia
nina
Vampire_Zero
Anneliezz
juliet
loveiszero
meekomeeko
46 posters

Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices

meekomeeko
    meekomeeko
    Human

Warning ZoneWould you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 Dropsoa

Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 Empty Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices

Post by meekomeeko Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:41 am

First topic message reminder :

So basically would you live forever eternity with Kaname as a vampire. :render:
    Or!
    Would you be a human and hang around with hero and the disciplinary comity? king
    OR!
    both
    or
    Your own opinion of choice bounce

Last edited by meekomeeko on Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices

Post by juliet Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:48 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    joanna treloni wrote:lol i must ask both zero and kaname are vampires of course become a vampire and be together with both of them xaxaa

You can't have them both. their fans will be mad at you if you will take both of them explosive you can chose zero, for kaname to be free for me Razz

Hi Joanna and welcome, yes I agreee with Aya, don't be greedy and if you do not like Zero we also have Aidou, Shiki (sorry Rima), takuma and others available...yes Kaname is not an option though...you understand right? LOL Aya, get in line...LOL
    Zeki008
    Human

Warning ZoneWould you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 Dropsoa

Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices

Post by Zeki008 Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:38 pm

I will live as a normal human with zero. I don't want to live for eternity without zero Crying or Very sad
    audraliann
    audraliann
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by audraliann Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:29 am

Be a vampire because both guys are vampires and are going to live longer than any human
    jayashree
    jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneWould you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 Drops1black

Post by jayashree Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:19 am

Vampire
    Blood Lust
    Blood Lust
    Human

Humor : I see Undead People!

Post by Blood Lust Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:48 am

I would would become a vampire if i were able to drink the blood of the one who bit me so i wouldn't become a level E.
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Que Tal Amegos
    Warning ZoneWould you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 Drops1black

Post by zerofan500 Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:25 pm

Both a vampire and human so that makes me a half vampire
    Yuuki Kuran
    Yuuki Kuran
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Sarcastic, dark

Post by Yuuki Kuran Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:47 pm

I'd become a vampire to be with Kaname, without a doubt.
    Eternal romance, different values, it would be perfect for someone like me.
    aristocratic-pureblood
    aristocratic-pureblood
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : I bite. :)
    Warning ZoneWould you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 Drops2

Post by aristocratic-pureblood Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:41 am

I would become a vampire with Kaname. But since I'm not gay, that's what I would choose if I was a girl.
    Kikotsukino
    Kikotsukino
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Kikotsukino Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:20 am

Vampire and be with Kaname forever (without hesitation). I will do anything for him ~ If that is what he wants ~ I wouldnt mind becoming a vampire (although im not a big fond of blood) - But still, For Kaname, I'll stay with him forever ~ Because i love him~!!
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:05 am

I'd remain with Zero! Vampire or human, doesn't matter. I would definitely want to be a vampire hunter and go on hunts with Zero cheers Now that would be a romance and action packed life I'd take any day! cheers
    Bloodyrose223
    Bloodyrose223
    Human

Humor : Quite, Curious

Post by Bloodyrose223 Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:39 pm

I'll remain with Zero, vampire or human doesn't seem like it's matters to me as long as Zero accept for who I am (if it happens) Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 3569010142 Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 2554657431
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zerofan500 Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:22 pm

Zero
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:26 am

I would be with Kaname ,even if he betrayed me...
    Love is a fun thing
    it plays with you rofl
    But it would be so good to become a vampire and live forever with Kaname Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 651225598
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zerofan500 Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:37 am

I'm staying with Zero
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:07 pm

lililovelilica wrote:I would be with Kaname ,even if he betrayed me...
    Love is a fun thing
    it plays with you rofl
    But it would be so good to become a vampire and live forever with Kaname Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 651225598

I agree... listen to such beautiful words everyday, be treated like a princess cheers
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:31 pm

Akaruisama wrote:
    Love is a fun thing
    it plays with you rofl

I agree... listen to such beautiful words everyday, be treated like a princess cheers

put of topic: what a signature this is!!! my jaw dropped rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl (seriously lol)....haha
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:06 pm

juliet wrote:
    Akaruisama wrote:
    Love is a fun thing
    it plays with you rofl

put of topic: what a signature this is!!! my jaw dropped rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl (seriously lol)....haha

Eee, in what meaning, is that bad or that good? I'm in love in this picture Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 651225598
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:49 pm

Akaruisama wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    Akaruisama wrote:
    Love is a fun thing
    it plays with you rofl

Eee, in what meaning, is that bad or that good? I'm in love in this picture Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 651225598

in a very good meaning of course, there i shall join you Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 651225598 Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 651225598 emm.. yes i almost forgot what i wanted to say, unfortunately you have to adjust it i think to match the sizes rules for signatures...please check..
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:01 pm

Akaruisama wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    Akaruisama wrote:

A very Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 651225598 signature.
    Are you kind to chase kaname away from your couch and send him on mine instead Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 3814611447
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:04 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    Akaruisama wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    Akaruisama wrote:

A very Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 651225598 signature.
    Are you kind to chase kaname away from your couch and send him on mine instead Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices - Page 3 3814611447

too bad we can not take the whole couch and just get out...Kaname must be really heavy... rofl rofl rofl

(okay I stop my fangiling but I needed the dose of the day LOL)
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:52 pm

I have change the seize of my signature. Done it! cheers It was hard because my computer skills are so poor Embarassed
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:23 pm

Akaruisama wrote:I have change the seize of my signature. Done it! cheers It was hard because my computer skills are so poor Embarassed

thank you very much Very Happy Razz
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zerofan500 Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:33 pm

I would stay with Zero Vampire or not

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:18 pm