Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» The Final Countdown
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:47 am by lililovelilica

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_K

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

What is the real name of Kaname???

mangalover
    Human

Warning Zone

What is the real name of Kaname???

Post by mangalover on Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:02 am

First topic message reminder :

I knew and everybody knew that Kaname is not Yuuki real brother and He is Yuuki's ancestor; Her great great grand father. So, I'm curious about his real name???

mangalover
    Human

Re: What is the real name of Kaname???

Post by mangalover on Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:33 am

juliet wrote:
    mangalover wrote:
    okay okay you know what i'm so over it, i already understand. To your very knowledgeable comment thank you very much for that. too much blah blah blah. ancestor or not, great great grand father or not, brother or not, great grandfather or not. The thing is they have the same blood flowing in their bodies. that means they are related.

And SO WHAT?

the thing here i'm just asking the real name of kaname. after to many people exaggerated comments about yuuki's relation to yuuki. read the previous comment before you ask. Twisted Evil explosive
    mangalover
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by mangalover on Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:53 am

Howl4fun wrote:mangalover, seriously. I'm not really the one to talk, but you're being childish. Even as I don't like yume, them being related is not one of the reasons, to that I couldn't care less. And I can understand that yumes get tired of people insisting that they're wrong because of that. If you think they are, that's fine, but you don't have to force your feelings about it like that. you're being an embarrassment. :p

embarrassment. your saying the wrong term my dear. me as a fan of vampire knight and zero fan/ zeki. it doesn't mean that there is a lot kaname fans here, they will put me down, be affected in what they saying about zero. if you read comments there to many bashing/negative words about zero like in a poll: The best villain in of VK!~ stating zero: Zero {WTF? why isn't that Kuran Leech here?}, the poll The most needed character~ Zero{The emo of the VK}, they always see zero as emo; f.y.i zero is the strongest vampire hunter and the poll: Choose your "night-mate". lol!~ stating zero: Zero {Argh, just break the door, you filthy vampires}. as a fan this comment really hurt me. if you think it's embarrasment, well sorry i will fight for zero over the Kaname cult. I know this is a Kaname Fan compound. it's was like me over them. How about the rest of Zero fans out there????
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:05 am

mangalover wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    mangalover wrote:
    okay okay you know what i'm so over it, i already understand. To your very knowledgeable comment thank you very much for that. too much blah blah blah. ancestor or not, great great grand father or not, brother or not, great grandfather or not. The thing is they have the same blood flowing in their bodies. that means they are related.

And SO WHAT?

the thing here i'm just asking the real name of kaname. after to many people exaggerated comments about yuuki's relation to yuuki. read the previous comment before you ask. Twisted Evil explosive

What you really asking is to flame the board and to post a bashing thread... But I am done taking this thing seriously, apparently you have other issues...and no one is interested in them..

embarrassment. your saying the wrong term my dear. me as a fan of vampire knight and zero fan/ zeki. it doesn't mean that there is a lot kaname fans here, they will put me down, be affected in what they saying about zero. if you read comments there to many bashing/negative words about zero like in a poll: The best villain in of VK!~ stating zero: Zero {WTF? why isn't that Kuran Leech here?}, the poll The most needed character~ Zero{The emo of the VK}, they always see zero as emo; f.y.i zero is the strongest vampire hunter and the poll: Choose your "night-mate". lol!~ stating zero: Zero {Argh, just break the door, you filthy vampires}. as a fan this comment really hurt me. if you think it's embarrasment, well sorry i will fight for zero over the Kaname cult. I know this is a Kaname Fan compound. it's was like me over them. How about the rest of Zero fans out there????

You do understand that these posts and the comments that you referred to where created by a Zeki/Zero fan, ex-Yume, for amusement purposes alone?

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Howl4fun on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:37 am

Not sure if Julie referred to me, but yeah you realize I'm zeki right? I don't bother with pairing preferences, if the shipper acts exaggarating and desperate like you do, I won't bother taking your side.
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

Post by nina on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:46 am

mangalover wrote:

What a delirium!!!!

This is really amusing!

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

*wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:02 am

Howl4fun wrote:

Not sure if Julie referred to me, but yeah you realize I'm zeki right? I don't bother with pairing preferences, if the shipper acts exaggarating and desperate like you do, I won't bother taking your side.

You are a Zeki too, but the funniest part is the bolded part; the lines that she accuses Yumes of (see above post where I bolded it), were created and written by another member who is actually a Zero/Zeki fan..and was doing it for fan purposes rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl I am left speechless, fighting Kaname's cult..., but no Yume wrote the lines that seem to hurt her, no...that's Zero's cult she is fighting, but she has not figured it out since the above lines that hurt her were created from a Zero fan honestly she is fighting her own fandom...LOL ahaha, sorry this is an originality here... rofl

Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Bloodredhead on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:51 am

mangalover wrote:embarrassment. your saying the wrong term my dear. me as a fan of vampire knight and zero fan/ zeki. it doesn't mean that there is a lot kaname fans here, they will put me down, be affected in what they saying about zero. if you read comments there to many bashing/negative words about zero like in a poll: The best villain in of VK!~ stating zero: Zero {WTF? why isn't that Kuran Leech here?}, the poll The most needed character~ Zero{The emo of the VK}, they always see zero as emo; f.y.i zero is the strongest vampire hunter and the poll: Choose your "night-mate". lol!~ stating zero: Zero {Argh, just break the door, you filthy vampires}. as a fan this comment really hurt me. if you think it's embarrasment, well sorry i will fight for zero over the Kaname cult. I know this is a Kaname Fan compound. it's was like me over them. How about the rest of Zero fans out there????

i like zero, i have a major crush on him, but i didnt find these comments insulting as they were done in jest and as juliet says by a zeki/zero fan. nothing wrong with having a little giggle! Very Happy
    and anyway havent you just been insulting then by calling kaname a leech? scratch

on topic: with kaname having a name before the hooded woman found him. he doesnt remember it, may be revealed to us later but i dont think it will as it doesnt have anything to do with the plot. may come out in a future fanbook or something, but again i dont think it will come out in a chapter. its an interesting question though. i wonder why he forgot his name? trauma perhaps?
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:13 am

Bloodredhead wrote:

on topic: with kaname having a name before the hooded woman found him. he doesnt remember it, may be revealed to us later but i dont think it will as it doesnt have anything to do with the plot. may come out in a future fanbook or something, but again i dont think it will come out in a chapter. its an interesting question though. i wonder why he forgot his name? trauma perhaps?

Too much lonileness there, I suppose that nobody called him anymore for ages, so the time passed and he forgot his name...OMG!! I suppose he was not in a social mode for...too many years...sLo_BigBearHug. I mainly wonder about his family. The hooded woman to me seemed to revive him; I do not like her style but I recognize that she did him a good; she gave him a reason to carry on and that kept him for some time, until he decided to go to slumber. I was surprised about Kaname's past; I was expecting to see more solid clues; familly, name, region, but he seems not to remember on his own. Tragic...

aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

Post by aya-chan on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:58 pm

mangalover wrote:embarrassment. your saying the wrong term my dear. me as a fan of vampire knight and zero fan/ zeki. it doesn't mean that there is a lot kaname fans here, they will put me down, be affected in what they saying about zero. if you read comments there to many bashing/negative words about zero like in a poll: The best villain in of VK!~ stating zero: Zero {WTF? why isn't that Kuran Leech here?}, the poll The most needed character~ Zero{The emo of the VK}, they always see zero as emo; f.y.i zero is the strongest vampire hunter and the poll: Choose your "night-mate". lol!~ stating zero: Zero {Argh, just break the door, you filthy vampires}. as a fan this comment really hurt me. if you think it's embarrasment, well sorry i will fight for zero over the Kaname cult. I know this is a Kaname Fan compound. it's was like me over them. How about the rest of Zero fans out there????

You are being rude, childish, whatever you want, but not polite. Even if others bashed your sweetheart chara, this doesn't mean you must do the same. you bashed kaname, calling him a leech.
    And how juliet said, that bash words you mentioned were said by a zeki.
    And something you probably you didn't notice, in this forum, we, the members create threads with the purpose to have fun. If you don't have sense of humor then it is your problem, not the rest of us, members.
    If you want to have fun in this forum, you must play the game (most of the members knows when someone is joking and when not).
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Howl4fun on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:58 pm

juliet wrote:
    Howl4fun wrote:

You are a Zeki too, but the funniest part is the bolded part; the lines that she accuses Yumes of (see above post where I bolded it), were created and written by another member who is actually a Zero/Zeki fan..and was doing it for fan purposes I am left speechless, fighting Kaname's cult..., but no Yume wrote the lines that seem to hurt her, no...that's Zero's cult she is fighting, but she has not figured it out since the above lines that hurt her were created from a Zero fan honestly she is fighting her own fandom...LOL ahaha, sorry this is an originality here...

Hah, I get it. She does nothing but making the rest of us look back, so I don't feel any sorry for her anyways
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:22 pm

juliet wrote:
    Howl4fun wrote:

You are a Zeki too, but the funniest part is the bolded part; the lines that she accuses Yumes of (see above post where I bolded it), were created and written by another member who is actually a Zero/Zeki fan..and was doing it for fan purposes rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl I am left speechless, fighting Kaname's cult..., but no Yume wrote the lines that seem to hurt her, no...that's Zero's cult she is fighting, but she has not figured it out since the above lines that hurt her were created from a Zero fan honestly she is fighting her own fandom...LOL ahaha, sorry this is an originality here... rofl

haha I agree there! such feelings of persecution...
    rofl rofl rofl rofl

sometimes I have to wonder where this is coming from. scratch rofl

lol I wonder if she checked the first post of that thread or she just read the title, rofl still laughing at the Kaname "Cult" rofl now its about cults rofl
    Pinacolada
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by Pinacolada on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:34 pm

But then Kaname must be older then 10 000 years allright? I mean the time period from the hooded woman until today are almost 10 000 years ....Can you imagine that Kaname could be the first vampire?
    Rose.Petals
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Rose.Petals on Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:24 pm

[quote="mangalover"][quote="mariangie"]
    mangalover wrote:

Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Kanamelover<3 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:48 pm

A little off topic but.......

I bet his real name was Zero

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by aya-chan on Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:21 pm

Kanamelover<3 wrote:A little off topic but.......

rofl rofl rofl

Or maybe it was Zerorei rofl rofl rofl
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Kanamelover<3 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:18 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    Kanamelover<3 wrote:A little off topic but.......

rofl rofl rofl

Or maybe it was Zerorei rofl rofl rofl

Who knows:

Yuki: Kaname I found out your true name! ha-ha-ha

Kaname: Really, please may I hear it? ooooh

Yuki: Hanabuzero ha-ha-ha

Kaname: *Blown away*
    I will never live this down cryyyyyyy
    ambi9942*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : always
    Warning Zone

Post by ambi9942* on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:56 pm

juliet wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:

Too much lonileness there, I suppose that nobody called him anymore for ages, so the time passed and he forgot his name...OMG!! I suppose he was not in a social mode for...too many years.... I mainly wonder about his family. The hooded woman to me seemed to revive him; I do not like her style but I recognize that she did him a good; she gave him a reason to carry on and that kept him for some time, until he decided to go to slumber. I was surprised about Kaname's past; I was expecting to see more solid clues; familly, name, region, but he seems not to remember on his own. Tragic...

i agree i was expecting that to but in a way i think Hino did that on purpose to keep his past secretive. more for the mysterious factor i would guess.
    i also think that the story of kaname's past was so far back that he was the first kuran! and maybe thats why they never gave any clues about there family, because all anybody knows about the kuran's is that they are the purest vampires among the purbloods!
    VaahS
    Human

Humor : Usually in a good mood .D
    Warning Zone

Post by VaahS on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:44 pm

mangalover wrote:I knew and everybody knew that Kaname is not Yuuki real brother and He is Yuuki's ancestor; Her great great grand father. So, I'm curious about his real name???

Don't they have the same name? Shocked

Kaname is the ancestor's name
    And Kaname is the name Haruka and Juuri gave to their first son - the one Rido offered in sacrifice to reborn Kaname, the ancestor, to drink his blood and become more powerful and such

It's said when Yuuki bites Kaname for the 1st time and there's all that flashback...
    Night 60, I guess
    kellyred28
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by kellyred28 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:41 am

...i just thought it was still Kaname...
    audraliann
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by audraliann on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:54 am

His real name is Kaname it in the new manga
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:25 am

audraliann wrote:His real name is Kaname it in the new manga

what? did you make a fanfiction?
    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by tssf on Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:01 pm

I want his real name to be Kaname... And for me he will always be Kaname.
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by aya-chan on Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:55 pm

Existe a new manga version of vk outside the one we all know? affraid where tha h*** I was until now that I missed it scratch
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:24 pm

sweetsolace wrote:

what? did you make a fanfiction?

I would want to read that, too ;)
    Too bad that I can´t give a -rep to audraliann for all of her senseless posts I read during the last five minutes ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:48 pm