Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

The character's zodiac signs Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
The character's zodiac signs I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
The character's zodiac signs I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
The character's zodiac signs I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
The character's zodiac signs I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
The character's zodiac signs I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
The character's zodiac signs I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
The character's zodiac signs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
The character's zodiac signs I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
The character's zodiac signs I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
The character's zodiac signs I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
The character's zodiac signs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
The character's zodiac signs I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
The character's zodiac signs I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
The character's zodiac signs I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
The character's zodiac signs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
The character's zodiac signs I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
The character's zodiac signs I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
The character's zodiac signs I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
The character's zodiac signs I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
The character's zodiac signs I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
The character's zodiac signs Bar_left59%The character's zodiac signs Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
The character's zodiac signs Bar_left27%The character's zodiac signs Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
The character's zodiac signs Bar_left15%The character's zodiac signs Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+20
soulkeeper_pol
audraliann
mariangie
tssf
SilverMew22
ambi9942*
KuranPrince
missdaredevil07
Kanamelover<3
Vampire_Zero
VampireCythia
roronoa-zoro
aya-chan
Lizz
Pinacolada
Anneliezz
sweetsolace
nina
juliet
Howl4fun
24 posters

The character's zodiac signs

Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning ZoneThe character's zodiac signs Dropsoa

The character's zodiac signs Empty The character's zodiac signs

Post by Howl4fun Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:42 pm

I heard that Hino actually modelled the three of them; Kaname, Yuuki and Zero after their zodiac signs, and it's really interesting to see how well they fit Very Happy Just look;

Yuuki (pig):

Pigs are models of sincerity, purity, tolerance, and honor. When you first meet them, Pigs seem too good to be true. They are careful and caring, obliging and chivalrous. Put your trust in him, he won't let you down and he will never try to. The Pigs simply want to do everything right.
    Pigs are the people everyone admires most. Make a list of the Pigs in your life: aren't they the nicest, most loving and scrupulously caring people around?

Pigs are born to give, to yield and to serve. Frankly speaking, most people take advantage of this Pig nature. Also, not only are Pigs easy to fool, they like it that way too. No matter how old they get, Pig people still only see and believe that all men/women are basically good. Pig people constantly sacrifice their own happiness and comfort for the sake of somebody else.

Kaname (rooster):

Rooster people are very observant. And most of the time, they are very accurate and precise with their observation. Perhaps, you can say that Roosters have a very keen "sixth-sense".

The rooster likes to be noticed and flattered. He might dress a little flashily with this in mind, but in his heart, he is completely conservative. Roosters always appear attractive and beautifully turned out. They are sociable and love to receive attention.

Believe it or not, it is not an easy task to fool the Rooster. His mind is cautious and skeptical, with this perceptive gift.

Rooster make great hosts and adore entertaining. The main virtue in the Rooster character is loyalty: they make devoted friends. They always keep their promises and are always true to their word. When Roosters love and admire someone, they will even catch the moon just to keep them happy.

Zero (dog):

Dog people are honest, faithful and sincere. They respect tradition and value honor, and enjoy helping people. The Dog is very righteous, and always is the first to speak out against injustice. He is not good at socializing with friends, and rarely shines in company, but he is intelligent, caring and a good listener.

Loyal, faithful and honest, he has the most profound sense of duty. You can count on him and he'll never let you down. And as a good listener, the Dog is also very reliable in keeping secrets for others. He simply doesn't like to gossip.

The Dog is an agreeable companion - when he is in a good mood. But when panic strikes, he can turn nasty, and bark till he is tired. He can be judgmental, defensive and picky if you rub him the wrong way, but as long as you know how to pet and massage him, the Dog makes absolutely the best and most honorable companion on earth.

This is the site the articles are from http://pages.infinit.net/garrick/chinese/ ^^ The descriptions says a whole lot more, I just wrote the beginning.

I'm not entirely sure if Kaname is the rooster, I only heard it once but it seems to match so I took that person's word for it. If you've heard differently however feel free to point it out. He fits the snake alot too. But it's kinda fun how they fit, don't you think? =)
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

The character's zodiac signs Empty Re: The character's zodiac signs

Post by juliet Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:47 pm

LOL that sounds fun, I had read that Kaname is Scorpio but that was in a discussion somewhere,..that I can not remember though...I just mention it in case you have heard anything the same (so it escapes the border of rumour)...LOL, if not, do not take it literally...Zero and Yuuki have no idea...
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:01 pm

Mmm … I see Yuuki and Zero fit better under their signs but for Kaname I see a lot of incompatibilities … examples:

"The rooster likes to be noticed and flattered. He might dress a little flashily with this in mind… They are sociable and love to receive attention. Rooster make great hosts and adore entertaining."

Haha … all the above I don’t think that are Kaname’s characteristics … in fact I think is the opposite. Very Happy

juliet wrote:I had read that Kaname is Scorpio

Scorpio huh? The men scorpions are very romantic and sensual! Perfect passionate lovers! The character's zodiac signs 3530524148
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:05 pm

juliet wrote:LOL that sounds fun, I had read that Kaname is Scorpio but that was in a discussion somewhere,..that I can not remember though...I just mention it in case you have heard anything the same (so it escapes the border of rumour)...LOL, if not, do not take it literally...Zero and Yuuki have no idea...

Lol, what you referred to are the western astrology signs. xD That's different. While the chinese zodiac focus on what animal's year you're born in, the western zodiac focus on what star sign you're born in, depending on what month you were born. While that would logically mean the western zodiac is more accurate, given the chinese zodiac imply all people being born within the same year are similar to one another, the latter makes alot more sense and is more describing. The western zodiac have always been random imo.What it says for each star sign could might as well fit for everyone. The chinese however goes deeper, I think they got a better grip on it than the western do, lol.

Nina@ that's why I said I'm not entirely sure if he's the Rooster. I thought he fit the Snake alot too. Then again, the Snake is apparently not compatible with the Pig at all "he will treat the Pig like his slave" LOL, but it's not meant to be taken literally, only that they're inspired by those signs.

See what it has to say about the Snake though:

Snakes have always been the seducers of human beings. If you know the story of "The White Snake", you will understand what I mean. In reality, Snake people are born charming and popular. Snakes are spotlight magnets, and they will not be ignored. Peer group attention and public recognition are the least of what he expects. Yet Snakes are never noisy or deliberately outspoken, and they have excellent manners.

Most people are secretly or hopelessly in love with Snakes. Gather those frustrated folk you know and most likely, they are probably in love with a Snake. Irresistible as they seem, the Snake never wastes time in idle gossip. He thinks often and deeply. He is an intellectual, a philosophers, a cerebral person. Snake people rely heavily on first impressions, on their own feelings, on their sympathies, rather than on facts, on the advice and opinions on others. He seems to have a kind of sixth sense in this way.

Gee, one of my best friends is a Snake, and this really fits her xD

Last edited by Howl4fun on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:26 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : adding)
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:16 pm

Howl4fun wrote:

Lol, what you referred to are the western astrology signs. xD That's different. While the chinese zodiac focus on what animal's year you're born in, the western zodiac focus on what star sign you're born in, depending on what month you were born. While that would logically mean the western zodiac is more accurate, given the chinese zodiac imply all people being born within the same year are similar to one another, the latter makes alot more sense and is more describing. The western zodiac have always been random imo.What it says for each star sign could might as well fit for everyone. The chinese however goes deeper, I think they got a better grip on it than the western do, lol.

yes of course, I heard that about Western signs and I thought to say it here since you refer to zodiacs, just in case anyone has heard anymore about it... LOL, I said "let's try"...
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneThe character's zodiac signs Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:53 pm

Howl4fun wrote:
    Then again, the Snake is apparently not compatible with the Pig at all "he will treat the Pig like his slave" LOL, but it's not meant to be taken literally, only that they're inspired by those signs.

I think the compatibility rating is not that reliable, because in my astrology book it says differently, so I guess the interpretations vary.

I agree a lot about Kaname being a snake, lol it seems to fit him a lot Very Happy especially the "nice oversexed normal human being" (LOLed at that one haha...) and the mysterious and enigmatic air about him.. though Kaname seems more to be a mixture of different zodiacs, he is methodical and calculating like the Rat, kind and gentle lover like the Rabbit, frank and observant like the Rooster, among other things.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:03 pm

Howl4fun wrote: The chinese however goes deeper, I think they got a better grip on it than the western do, lol.

I have the same impression. Although I could say for my self that I’m clueless about the zodiac signs in general … western or Chinese. Razz
    I have only superficial knowledge …

sweetsolace wrote: though Kaname seems more to be a mixture of different zodiacs, he is methodical and calculating like the Rat, kind and gentle lover like the Rabbit, frank and observant like the Rooster, among other things.

Agree!!! cheers

I don't think that Kaname fits on the snake-sign either haha. But anyway, it’s not necessary all the characteristics of a sign to fit to every person.
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:17 pm

But anyway, it’s not necessary all the characteristics of a sign to fit to every person.

Lol, definetely not, of course they'll all fit some characteristics from here and there, just look at your own sign, you'll see you find yourself in alot more than just that one. I'm the Horse, but I feel more like a mix between the Horse and the Dog, in that I'm not a loud speaker or loves to be in a crowd which it says the Horse does. And I'm definetely no good in money or political stuff. O.o Though like said, they're not to be taken literally, but when finding the similarities, that's what's fun. I think Yuuki and Zero fits their signs down to the core though XD And Kaname being the mysterious guy he's always been is harder to make out a true sign to. Razz
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:36 pm

it sounds correct xD
    Pinacolada
    Pinacolada
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Pinacolada Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:14 pm

xDDD I am a rooster too ^^ Kaname *_*
    Lizz
    Human

Post by Lizz Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:29 pm

Kaname REALLY fit as the snake:

"When they find the partner of their dreams they will brook no opposition, allow nothing to stand in their way, until they win the heart of the object of their desire. Having won their prize, they then become possessive and jealous, fearful that it should slip out of their hands."
    "If a Snake does somebody a favor, he becomes possessive toweard them in an odd way, so that finally he is more a hindrance than a help. The snake's serpentine nature leads him to coil and cling to the point where he can suffocate the object of his attention. Think twice then, before you accept an offer of help from a Snake."
    "Another big flaw in a Snake's character is that, they are capable of biggie lies. White lies, true lies, whatever they call them, though they don't lie often, they do lie when they feel they can get away from it."

(http://pages.infinit.net/garrick/chinese/snake.html)

But it is something that is really sad, bacause if Kaname is a Snake then the pig can never please him!!! This was very upsetting to read...
    The character's zodiac signs 3307848339

BTW: The character's zodiac signs 4021393694
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:37 pm

Lizz wrote:Kaname REALLY fit as the snake:

"When they find the partner of their dreams they will brook no opposition, allow nothing to stand in their way, until they win the heart of the object of their desire. Having won their prize, they then become possessive and jealous, fearful that it should slip out of their hands."
    "If a Snake does somebody a favor, he becomes possessive toweard them in an odd way, so that finally he is more a hindrance than a help. The snake's serpentine nature leads him to coil and cling to the point where he can suffocate the object of his attention. Think twice then, before you accept an offer of help from a Snake."
    "Another big flaw in a Snake's character is that, they are capable of biggie lies. White lies, true lies, whatever they call them, though they don't lie often, they do lie when they feel they can get away from it."

(http://pages.infinit.net/garrick/chinese/snake.html)

But it is something that is really sad, bacause if Kaname is a Snake then the pig can never please him!!! This was very upsetting to read...
    The character's zodiac signs 3307848339

BTW: The character's zodiac signs 4021393694

oh, welcome then, Well not all characteristics have to match it all, we said that already so do not worry...there..if Kaname does not match with all of his profile...

anyway anything about compatibility mode there? I am a monkey.. how do I do? LOL bounce bounce bounce
    Lizz
    Human

Post by Lizz Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:09 pm

Thanks Juliet The character's zodiac signs 1927775417 and it would have been kinda stupid after all the things Kaname have done for Yuki Embarassed ...

I am a Ox, haha rofl
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:20 pm

Lizz wrote:Thanks Juliet The character's zodiac signs 1927775417 and it would have been kinda stupid after all the things Kaname have done for Yuki Embarassed ...

I am a Ox, haha rofl

you are welcome, cheers I just saw mine compatibility...there...

Kaname (perhaps depends on the monkey it says)

Zero (I shall make him suffer) LOL rofl rofl rofl rofl

The only one that I am good with is Yuuki (we admire each other? rofl rofl rofl ), certainly LOL
    Lizz
    Human

Post by Lizz Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:28 pm

Haha rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Kaname monkey? rofl
    But do Kaname even remember when he was born? he is like 10 000 + ??? years old... he dont remember his first name

scratch soooo does Hino mean the year Yukis brother was born in then? Hino and her mysteries...
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:50 pm

Lizz wrote:Haha rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Kaname monkey? rofl
    But do Kaname even remember when he was born? he is like 10 000 + ??? years old... he dont remember his first name

scratch soooo does Hino mean the year Yukis brother was born in then? Hino and her mysteries...

No:shock:, I was investigating compatibility mode...Kaname could never be a monkey...nevertheless, The character's zodiac signs 2555855207 I am still looking through the chinese in case I find anything else that could match him, .. The character's zodiac signs 2154643180
    Lizz
    Human

Post by Lizz Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:08 am

I looked at every single one of them... maybe he is a rooster and a snake... snake + rooster + monkey = snoostey.
    I think I understand how Hino thinks Juliet!!!! Kaname is a snoostey rofl rofl rofl
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:30 am

Nope! Kaname should be snake period! The character's zodiac signs 91… I just found out that I’m snake!!!!! And guess what! the perfect match for me is a snake as well!!!!! The character's zodiac signs 26 The character's zodiac signs 06
    *cough* *cough* Have something to say juli???? The character's zodiac signs 47
    Don’t think so The character's zodiac signs 40

I knew it that he is the man of my dreams!!!!!! The character's zodiac signs 100 and he for me! The character's zodiac signs 05

PS. And I don’t lie … I’m too straight forward person lol! I’m not at all sociable and I have no luck with money >>> The character's zodiac signs 34
    So I think I don’t match after all.
    Well never mind I’ll take only my darling Kaname-sama! The character's zodiac signs 63The character's zodiac signs 16
    Lizz
    Human

Post by Lizz Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:48 am

But if kaname is a snake Yuki and Kanames marrige gonna be doomed!!! :[IMG]http://i9 Im an ox so Kaname will problaby suit me better than another snake sFun_mischieviousbig
    Lizz
    Human

Post by Lizz Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:51 am

But i think Kaname is a Snoostey rofl
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:15 am

Νοw.now, I found the perfect sign for Kaname; aha...and that reminds me of another one...Nina you shall see the reason..here it is the perfect sign for him; (hm..hm..)

Tiger

"Born leader" is the key word for the Tigers. They are always in the lead and are most likely the ones to cry out "Let's Go"! Noble and Fearless, Tigers are respected for their courage, even from those working against them.
    Tiger people are daring fighters, they are capable of standing up to the better end for what they think is right. Although they could be selfish from time to time in the little things, they are capable of great generosity. Tigers are unpredictable, always tense. and like to be in a hurry.

Tiger people are difficult to resist, for they are magnetic characters and their natural air of authority confers a certain prestige on them. They are tempestuous yet calm, warm-hearted yet fearsome, courageous in the face of danger yet yielding and soft in mysterious, unexpected places.

Tigers are very confident, perhaps too confident sometimes. Although they love adventures, and are addicted to excitement it is better not to challenge a Tiger's confidence. They likes being obeyed and not the other way around.

Because Tigers are urgent people and always in a hurry to get things done right, they usually choose to operate alone. Tigers like to work, they are hard-working and dynamic. If you assign a task to a Tiger, the job will be undertaken and accomplished with enthusiasm and efficiency. Tigers make money, but they are not directly interested in money. Still, the Tiger needs not worry about money: just when he fears the money is gone, more seems to show up.

Tigers are sensitive, emotional. They are capable of great love, but they become too intense about it. They are also territorial and possessive, if you are a friend of a Tiger, he wants you to take his side against the bad guys and because the Tiger is so adorable, you often do. As lovers, Tigers are passionate and romantic, but the real challenge for the Tiger is to grasp the true meaning of moderation.
    Solitude is often the price Tigers pay for their position of authority, but they become accustomed to it. Better still, they draw on the experience, gaining new energies and great strength.

The Sexy Tiger

Tigers make ardent and virile lovers who dominate their partners. Because of their sensuality, their impetuousness and love of adventure, there is an excitement that not only follows Tigers wherever they go, but also guarantees them a certain irrestible sexy allure. These creatures whose emotions are out-front have strong libidos and are lusty in their passions. Generally flirtatious, they are especially prone to wild flings in their early years but do settle down as they get older. When committed to a happy and fulfilling relationship, Tigers make loving and caring partners, warm-hearted and generous. They don't, however, lose that romantic streak nor that exciting ability to surprise.

@ Sorry Nina, I don't think you match that well, ah but with monkeys...we fly here...LOL,

Lizz
    Human

Post by Lizz Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:45 am

cheers Kaname fits as a tiger!!! Very Happy Very smart Juliet The character's zodiac signs 36224405
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:18 pm

juliet wrote:Νοw.now, I found the perfect sign for Kaname; aha...and that reminds me of another one...Nina you shall see the reason..here it is the perfect sign for him; (hm..hm..)

Tiger

"Born leader" is the key word for the Tigers. They are always in the lead and are most likely the ones to cry out "Let's Go"! Noble and Fearless, Tigers are respected for their courage, even from those working against them.
    Tiger people are daring fighters, they are capable of standing up to the better end for what they think is right. Although they could be selfish from time to time in the little things, they are capable of great generosity. Tigers are unpredictable, always tense. and like to be in a hurry.

Tiger people are difficult to resist, for they are magnetic characters and their natural air of authority confers a certain prestige on them. They are tempestuous yet calm, warm-hearted yet fearsome, courageous in the face of danger yet yielding and soft in mysterious, unexpected places.

Tigers are very confident, perhaps too confident sometimes. Although they love adventures, and are addicted to excitement it is better not to challenge a Tiger's confidence. They likes being obeyed and not the other way around.

Because Tigers are urgent people and always in a hurry to get things done right, they usually choose to operate alone. Tigers like to work, they are hard-working and dynamic. If you assign a task to a Tiger, the job will be undertaken and accomplished with enthusiasm and efficiency. Tigers make money, but they are not directly interested in money. Still, the Tiger needs not worry about money: just when he fears the money is gone, more seems to show up.

Tigers are sensitive, emotional. They are capable of great love, but they become too intense about it. They are also territorial and possessive, if you are a friend of a Tiger, he wants you to take his side against the bad guys and because the Tiger is so adorable, you often do. As lovers, Tigers are passionate and romantic, but the real challenge for the Tiger is to grasp the true meaning of moderation.
    Solitude is often the price Tigers pay for their position of authority, but they become accustomed to it. Better still, they draw on the experience, gaining new energies and great strength.

The Sexy Tiger

Tigers make ardent and virile lovers who dominate their partners. Because of their sensuality, their impetuousness and love of adventure, there is an excitement that not only follows Tigers wherever they go, but also guarantees them a certain irrestible sexy allure. These creatures whose emotions are out-front have strong libidos and are lusty in their passions. Generally flirtatious, they are especially prone to wild flings in their early years but do settle down as they get older. When committed to a happy and fulfilling relationship, Tigers make loving and caring partners, warm-hearted and generous. They don't, however, lose that romantic streak nor that exciting ability to surprise.

@ Sorry Nina, I don't think you match that well, ah but with monkeys...we fly here...LOL,

explosive The character's zodiac signs 3823652867 sSig_ban

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Yes cheers he seems that fits pretty well under the sign of the TiGer ... any resemblance? bounce
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:16 pm

Zodiac signs are interesting. I discovered long time ago I am an ox. But I know, zodiac sign should have an element too, like water, fire, wood. I am wood.

I don't want like kaname to be a tiger. ox have a small compatibility with tigers The character's zodiac signs 2747345646 (what I did wrong in my life to deserve this? The character's zodiac signs 2747345646 )

But i think Kaname is a Snoostey

Yeah, yeah, he must be a snoostey. he has to be one! ox have a big compatibility with rooster and snake. ha-ha-ha
    Lizz
    Human

Post by Lizz Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:21 pm

Take it easy aya-chan, Kaname also fits as a snake and then we oxes are a perfect match for him Very Happy (I am also an ox)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:08 pm