Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

    Share

    rayatta
    Human

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2011-01-19
    Location : Deep, dark forest <3
    Humor : The funny/laughable sort ^^
    Warning Zone

    Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

    Post by rayatta on Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:48 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    I made a really wierd sound when I went to LJ and saw damned_zero's (thank you so much!) post XDDD So here's the link to the post with the Chapter 74 Raw preview pics:

    http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/945563.html

    affraid

    The baidu page has been updated with MORE pics!!!! Weeehooo!!! xDDD
    http://hi.baidu.com/%C1%E3%D0%C2%D2%BB%B5%E3/blog/item/f81656ee4524daf5cf1b3e61.html


    Last edited by rayatta on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

    Post by juliet on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:03 pm

    aya-chan wrote:
    Conrad Weller wrote:
    cross kaien is on my black list - he dared to point his sword at kaname
    ayachan

    my thoughts were same .what is he thinking he is talking civil to everyone even people like sara and pointing sword at kaname. well i do think kaname is back , i dont think he would like to remain in that house for long especially the way he was looking at rose resin in ch 72.


    kaien is strange. he is poiting a sword at kaname, but he does nothing to sara, except allowing her to stay at cross academy. affraid
    kaien logic is twisted

    perhaps Kaien is threatening Kaname in order to make him reveal his plans? Perhaps that sounds reasonable? (Oh we need the rest of the chapter - want to know more about Kaname).


    Meanwhile Kaien can be reversed with Sara in order to make her expose her plans? there must be a reason (hope so why Kaien is putting up with Sara's presence at the academy). M and she and Takuma are now as I see night class students. Evil or Very Mad

    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

    Post by Akaruisama on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:04 pm

    aya-chan wrote:
    Conrad Weller wrote:
    cross kaien is on my black list - he dared to point his sword at kaname
    ayachan

    my thoughts were same .what is he thinking he is talking civil to everyone even people like sara and pointing sword at kaname. well i do think kaname is back , i dont think he would like to remain in that house for long especially the way he was looking at rose resin in ch 72.


    kaien is strange. he is poiting a sword at kaname, but he does nothing to sara, except allowing her to stay at cross academy. affraid
    kaien logic is twisted



    I think Caien has special reasons to suspect Kaname, at least it was him who hace taken his beloved daughter from him. Caien thinks now that Kaname is that person who can destroy a peace between two races. His behavior is not predictible. Moreover, he sees a danger foe Yuuki in staying on Kaname's side. Perhaps Cross apprehends a truth about Kaname's past?
    It was weird when Cross saw Yuuki in desperation after Kaname's escaping and he was shocked when he understands that their relationship is not so simple any longer. Maybe he doesn't want Yuuki to be with Kaname?

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

    Post by nina on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:04 pm

    aya-chan wrote:
    Conrad Weller wrote:
    cross kaien is on my black list - he dared to point his sword at kaname
    ayachan

    my thoughts were same .what is he thinking he is talking civil to everyone even people like sara and pointing sword at kaname. well i do think kaname is back , i dont think he would like to remain in that house for long especially the way he was looking at rose resin in ch 72.


    kaien is strange. he is poiting a sword at kaname, but he does nothing to sara, except allowing her to stay at cross academy. affraid
    kaien logic is twisted

    Indeed ... very wierd!





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 465
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Location : UK
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

    Post by Bloodredhead on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:25 pm

    OMG!!!! finally!!!! raws!!!!!

    first why the hell is kaien pointing a sword at kaname?????? kaien if you dare threaten him its war!

    i'm sooooo glad we have more kaname in this chapter, i've missed him terribly!

    aww! looks like maria has the hots for zero now. so cute how she is fangirly! i really like her character. wub

    looks like poor yuuki has been ridiculed in class. oh dear. not good. though why she is on the floor and not pushing the smug sara off her chair? that would be the first thing i would do!!! rofl rofl rofl

    and with the biting scene is yuuki seeing things, i mean the wolf and her human self sat in the tree, hmmm.... ....i wonder what the meaning behind that is?

    Thank you rayatta! cheers cheers cheers

    Rose.Petals
    Human

    Posts : 42
    Join date : 2011-05-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

    Post by Rose.Petals on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:26 pm

    For some reason, I don't think she bit Zero. If you look closely, her head is not at his neck.

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

    Post by juliet on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:33 pm

    Rose.Petals wrote:For some reason, I don't think she bit Zero. If you look closely, her head is not at his neck.

    And the blood seems to be missing but we have not the full raws yet so it might be in the next panels,just have to wait...

    meanwhile I just read in LJ that Yuuki lost the voting for the head of the class againts Sara (first it was against Takuma but then his name was erased). I am transfering that as posted HERE by Crimson Yukime






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 465
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Location : UK
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

    Post by Bloodredhead on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:38 pm

    juliet wrote:meanwhile I just read in LJ that Yuuki lost the voting for the head of the class againts Sara (first it was against Takuma but then his name was erased). I am transfering that as posted HERE by Crimson Yukime

    OMG!!!! sSc_jawdrop3 that is not good!!!!

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

    Post by juliet on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:44 pm

    Bloodredhead wrote:
    juliet wrote:meanwhile I just read in LJ that Yuuki lost the voting for the head of the class againts Sara (first it was against Takuma but then his name was erased). I am transfering that as posted HERE by Crimson Yukime

    OMG!!!! sSc_jawdrop3 that is not good!!!!

    Certainly not!! Not to mention one part of it is comical, the other tragic...Come on Yuuki!!! She can not even take down Sara! plus now she has lost the opportunity to take decisions about night-class. Certainly not good news, Sara wants to be the Queen, so she seems to be starting with the nightclass (and with democratic procedures,LOL)....






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 465
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Location : UK
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

    Post by Bloodredhead on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:46 pm

    juliet wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:
    juliet wrote:meanwhile I just read in LJ that Yuuki lost the voting for the head of the class againts Sara (first it was against Takuma but then his name was erased). I am transfering that as posted HERE by Crimson Yukime

    OMG!!!! sSc_jawdrop3 that is not good!!!!

    Certainly not!! Not to mention one part of it is comical, the other tragic...Come on Yuuki!!! She can not even take down Sara! plus now she has lost the opportunity to take decisions about night-class. Certainly not good news, Sara wants to be the Queen, so she seems to be starting with the nightclass (and with democratic procedures,LOL)....

    looks like it. she is doing in legitimatly at the moment. oh god sara incharge of the night class, i think zero's job just got tougher!
    why the hell they vote for sara first?! *shakes head*
    come on yuuki, show her what your made of and take her down!!!! cheers

    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 229
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

    Post by Howl4fun on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:50 pm

    I wonder if she really bites him too, but it'd be weird... why push Zero to the ground like that if all she's doing is sniffing at his neck? XD looks like she's pinning his arms down so he can't yank her away or reach for Bloody Rose XD and Aidou.... >__< I kinda feel silly for not even thinking about the possibility of him being the one who sees them. I was sure it'd be either Kaito or a random hunter. But it makes sense, given his devotion to look after Yuuki for Kaname. .. but Zero can sense vampires so he's going to know Aidou is there now, won't he?

    O.o

    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 465
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Location : UK
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

    Post by Bloodredhead on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:54 pm

    Howl4fun wrote:I wonder if she really bites him too, but it'd be weird... why push Zero to the ground like that if all she's doing is sniffing at his neck? XD and Aidou.... >__< I kinda feel silly for not even thinking about the possibility of him being the one who sees them. I was sure it'd be either Kaito or a random hunter. But it makes sense, given his devotion to look after Yuuki for Kaname. .. but Zero can sense vampires so he's going to know Aidou is there now, won't he?

    O.o

    good questions. we may need more panels to see whether she bites him or not, it could follow after that picture.
    if yuuki does bite and aidou saw it i wonder if he will confront zero about it?

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

    Post by juliet on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:58 pm

    Bloodredhead wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:
    juliet wrote:meanwhile I just read in LJ that Yuuki lost the voting for the head of the class againts Sara (first it was against Takuma but then his name was erased). I am transfering that as posted HERE by Crimson Yukime

    OMG!!!! sSc_jawdrop3 that is not good!!!!

    Certainly not!! Not to mention one part of it is comical, the other tragic...Come on Yuuki!!! She can not even take down Sara! plus now she has lost the opportunity to take decisions about night-class. Certainly not good news, Sara wants to be the Queen, so she seems to be starting with the nightclass (and with democratic procedures,LOL)....

    looks like it. she is doing in legitimatly at the moment. oh god sara incharge of the night class, i think zero's job just got tougher!
    why the hell they vote for sara first?! *shakes head*
    come on yuuki, show her what your made of and take her down!!!! cheers

    Ah Sara always does her jobs in the most legitimate manners..have you noticed?

    She hide Ouri's death to be an almost suicide, Hanadagi with Kaname, changing humans with volunteer action and now the voting with democratic procedures..so she will reach the top pure of any blood.

    Yes now Yuuki it's left to see what her role will be from here on, since she wont taking decisions and Zero, as you said, will have to use all of his tolerance to put up with Sara and his observation skills to have her under surveillance, she is not to be trusted and he I think he knows it.

    I wonder if she really bites him too, but it'd be weird... why push Zero to the ground like that if all she's doing is sniffing at his neck? XD and Aidou.... >__< I kinda feel silly for not even thinking about the possibility of him being the one who sees them. I was sure it'd be either Kaito or a random hunter. But it makes sense, given his devotion to look after Yuuki for Kaname. .. but Zero can sense vampires so he's going to know Aidou is there now, won't he?

    Normally Yuuki should be able to sense Aidou too (but now she was not in that mode or focusing I guess to have her mind on that, so she might have missed him). I also believe that she must have bitten him but from the current pictures is not crystal clear.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Rose.Petals
    Human

    Posts : 42
    Join date : 2011-05-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

    Post by Rose.Petals on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:59 pm

    It looks like Sara's plan to make Yuuki look incompetent might actually be happening. I think Sara controlled the students into voting for her, perhaps?

    I'm almost certain she didn't bite him, but was holding him so tightly because she wanted to. I can't wait for more panels!

    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 229
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

    Post by Howl4fun on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:08 pm

    if yuuki does bite and aidou saw it i wonder if he will confront zero about it?

    I think he might. He always does ask Zero straight out about things, I mean, he was even the one who told him to "fight for Yuuki" lol XD I'm most curios about Zero's reaction after this however. Will he treat Yuuki the same, harsher or softer? scratch

    Normally Yuuki should be able to sense Aidou too (but now she was not in that mode or focusing I guess to have her mind on that, so she might have missed him). I also believe that she must have bitten him but from the current pictures is not crystal clear.

    Aidou most probably came afterwards. It'd be weird if both Yuuki and Zero noticed him but didn't care and went on with it. I remember he was there the time Zero bit Yuuki's hand too. It's not shown in the manga, but I think the anime had Zero notice Aidou watching them. Thinking about it, why is it always Aidou who's there in secret and witnesses a shocking event? He was also the only one seeing Kaname kill Shizuka. I bet he's getting tired of always having the secrets on him XD

    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

    Post by aya-chan on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:10 pm

    Bloodredhead wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:

    OMG!!!! sSc_jawdrop3 that is not good!!!!

    Certainly not!! Not to mention one part of it is comical, the other tragic...Come on Yuuki!!! She can not even take down Sara! plus now she has lost the opportunity to take decisions about night-class. Certainly not good news, Sara wants to be the Queen, so she seems to be starting with the nightclass (and with democratic procedures,LOL)....

    looks like it. she is doing in legitimatly at the moment. oh god sara incharge of the night class, i think zero's job just got tougher!
    why the hell they vote for sara first?! *shakes head*
    come on yuuki, show her what your made of and take her down!!!! cheers

    I am wonder who came with this election idea
    if it was sara, yuuki should have replied: here is not democracy

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

    Post by juliet on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:10 pm

    Rose.Petals wrote:It looks like Sara's plan to make Yuuki look incompetent might actually be happening. I think Sara controlled the students into voting for her, perhaps?

    I'm almost certain she didn't bite him, but was holding him so tightly because she wanted to. I can't wait for more panels!

    Yes I wish for some more panels there too..yes it looks like Sara's plan for Yuuki to fail as a leader at the eyes of the vampires has already began with the night-class. It's a bit tricky there as Takuma name was put on board (remember that Yuuki had invented him to be the leader of the night-class) but his name was replaced by Sara's. So perhaps at the beggining Sara was not a candidate but Takuma (under her orders?) gave up the role to her and then she charmed the students to vote for her?

    Either she did a trick of somekind like the above or Yuuki is totally incompetent so the students choose Sara on their own but I think that Takuma there must have played a role, eitherwise his name would not be on board. I am anxious to see what happened there bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

    Post by nina on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:17 pm

    juliet wrote:
    Rose.Petals wrote:It looks like Sara's plan to make Yuuki look incompetent might actually be happening. I think Sara controlled the students into voting for her, perhaps?

    I'm almost certain she didn't bite him, but was holding him so tightly because she wanted to. I can't wait for more panels!

    Yes I wish for some more panels there too..yes it looks like Sara's plan for Yuuki to fail as a leader at the eyes of the vampires has already began with the night-class. It's a bit tricky there as Takuma name was put on board (remember that Yuuki had invented him to be the leader of the night-class) but his name was replaced by Sara's. So perhaps at the beggining Sara was not a candidate but Takuma (under her orders?) gave up the role to her and then she charmed the students to vote for her?

    Either she did a trick of somekind like the above or Yuuki is totally incompetent so the students choose Sara on their own but I think that Takuma there must have played a role, eitherwise his name would not be on board. I am anxious to see what happened there bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce


    Yes but is very weird … why the NC voted for Sara! It supposed to be Yuuki the one who trusted and joined the academy in the first place. They also said that they believe in co-existence and that’s why they joined. Furthermore Yuuki’s lineage is higher than Sara’s …

    Now what happened? Could be her tablets already?? confused





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

    Post by juliet on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:17 pm

    Howl4fun wrote:

    Thinking about it, why is it always Aidou who's there in secret and witnesses a shocking event? He was also the only one seeing Kaname kill Shizuka. I bet he's getting tired of always having the secrets on him XD

    rofl rofl rofl rofl Aidou going "No, Twisted Evil I refuse witnessing anymore scenes Hino, find another one..

    But it seems that both Yuuki and Zero are not disturbed by Aidou's presence so they might not have seen him after all (we need the raws)...

    aya-chan wrote:

    I am wonder who came with this election idea
    if it was sara, yuuki should have replied: here is not democracy

    Yuuki and her pacifist ideas? affraid affraid affraid






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 465
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Location : UK
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

    Post by Bloodredhead on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:21 pm

    nina wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    Rose.Petals wrote:It looks like Sara's plan to make Yuuki look incompetent might actually be happening. I think Sara controlled the students into voting for her, perhaps?

    I'm almost certain she didn't bite him, but was holding him so tightly because she wanted to. I can't wait for more panels!

    Yes I wish for some more panels there too..yes it looks like Sara's plan for Yuuki to fail as a leader at the eyes of the vampires has already began with the night-class. It's a bit tricky there as Takuma name was put on board (remember that Yuuki had invented him to be the leader of the night-class) but his name was replaced by Sara's. So perhaps at the beggining Sara was not a candidate but Takuma (under her orders?) gave up the role to her and then she charmed the students to vote for her?

    Either she did a trick of somekind like the above or Yuuki is totally incompetent so the students choose Sara on their own but I think that Takuma there must have played a role, eitherwise his name would not be on board. I am anxious to see what happened there bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce


    Yes but is very weird … why the NC voted for Sara! It supposed to be Yuuki the one who trusted and joined the academy in the first place. They also said that they believe in co-existence and that’s why they joined. Furthermore Yuuki’s lineage is higher than Sara’s …

    Now what happened? Could be her tablets already?? confused


    its looking like a strong possibility sara has manipulated the situation to her advantage. as you said nina the vampire joined due to yuuki asking and them trusting her and co-existence. something seems extremly fishy here!

    and with aidou he always seems to know everyones secrets. i think zero would ahve senesed him but he may be a little suprised in yuuki going for his throat to notice.

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

    Post by juliet on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:30 pm

    Bloodredhead wrote:
    nina wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    Rose.Petals wrote:It looks like Sara's plan to make Yuuki look incompetent might actually be happening. I think Sara controlled the students into voting for her, perhaps?

    I'm almost certain she didn't bite him, but was holding him so tightly because she wanted to. I can't wait for more panels!

    Yes I wish for some more panels there too..yes it looks like Sara's plan for Yuuki to fail as a leader at the eyes of the vampires has already began with the night-class. It's a bit tricky there as Takuma name was put on board (remember that Yuuki had invented him to be the leader of the night-class) but his name was replaced by Sara's. So perhaps at the beggining Sara was not a candidate but Takuma (under her orders?) gave up the role to her and then she charmed the students to vote for her?

    Either she did a trick of somekind like the above or Yuuki is totally incompetent so the students choose Sara on their own but I think that Takuma there must have played a role, eitherwise his name would not be on board. I am anxious to see what happened there bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce


    Yes but is very weird … why the NC voted for Sara! It supposed to be Yuuki the one who trusted and joined the academy in the first place. They also said that they believe in co-existence and that’s why they joined. Furthermore Yuuki’s lineage is higher than Sara’s …

    Now what happened? Could be her tablets already?? confused


    its looking like a strong possibility sara has manipulated the situation to her advantage. as you said nina the vampire joined due to yuuki asking and them trusting her and co-existence. something seems extremly fishy here!

    and with aidou he always seems to know everyones secrets. i think zero would ahve senesed him but he may be a little suprised in yuuki going for his throat to notice.

    Αgree, the night class students normally should have backed up Yuuki in any case they were there supporting her ideals, so what happened to that point of view? confused confused confused






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

    Post by nina on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:31 pm

    juliet wrote:
    Howl4fun wrote:

    Thinking about it, why is it always Aidou who's there in secret and witnesses a shocking event? He was also the only one seeing Kaname kill Shizuka. I bet he's getting tired of always having the secrets on him XD

    rofl rofl rofl rofl Aidou going "No, Twisted Evil I refuse witnessing anymore scenes Hino, find another one..

    rofl rofl rofl poor Aidou Razz

    Bloodredhead wrote:and with aidou he always seems to know everyones secrets

    Yes and then he says that is a genius rofl





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 488
    Join date : 2011-06-21
    Location : The kingdom of WCZF XD
    Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

    Post by VampireCythia on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:35 am

    nina wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    Howl4fun wrote:

    Thinking about it, why is it always Aidou who's there in secret and witnesses a shocking event? He was also the only one seeing Kaname kill Shizuka. I bet he's getting tired of always having the secrets on him XD

    Aidou going "No, Twisted Evil I refuse witnessing anymore scenes Hino, find another one..

    poor Aidou Razz

    Bloodredhead wrote:and with aidou he always seems to know everyones secrets

    Yes and then he says that is a genius

    yeah we are all laughing about poor Aidou who knows everything
    I pity him. I understand him if he´s refuse to witeness so many private scene´s. And maybe he was seeing it coming. The bite of couse. I think he knows Zero´s feelings for Yuuki. Like the time when he alluded that why Zero not are fighting for that he want. Zero didn´t answer. And a few chapters later Zero said that Aidou should stop with involved with her matters and Aidou said that Yuuki don´t have intenstion to have him involved in her matters either. Zero said it was a good thing. And in chapter 70 Aidou did say that he don´t want to be like Zero. On some mode i think Aidou meant that he would not hate a person he trust or love. But i don´t know if I´m wrong or not...scratch

    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 228
    Join date : 2011-04-30
    Humor : Satirical
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

    Post by Knightmare on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:41 am

    Woohoo spoilers! Ah, we get to see so little! And almost no text!

    My friend spied the spoilers early and said a pic was removed of Kaname saying "That's right....." i think he's agreeing to whatever Kaien was accusing him of. The showdown is interesting. btw, Sara is just under suspicion and not connected to the crimes against purebloods currently, while Kaname is openly attacking purebloods and Kaien himself witnessed Nagamichi's murder and has classed Kaname as dangerous. So yeah, kaien is def gonna want to take kaname in.

    juliet wrote:
    Αgree, the night class students normally should have backed up Yuuki in any case they were there supporting her ideals, so what happened to that point of view? confused confused confused
    Well, Sara could be selling herself with that ideal too especially if she uses her tasty blood tablets as a bribe/selling point, that vampires don't need to bite humans cos they have tasty replacements now, so that helps co-existence.

    i'm not sure that scene is real though, just yet, cos it looks a bit too comedic and sara is all sparkly like in someone's imagination. perhaps yuuki is worried that sara is gonna usurp her place? or maybe they've decided to vote and yuuki is imagining the outcome. just a thought.

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

    Post by sweetsolace on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:07 am

    whoa raws out and I missed 5 pages discussion @_@

    we don't have the full raws or translations so avoid any conclusions for now, though everything looks like they're intentional teasers... >_>

    tutt I think the bite will not happen though... The angle of Yuki's mouth to Zero's chin seems too far so it looks like she's kissing his chin, even if she pushed him down she might still be reaching for his neck. I think.

    The wolf (Kaname's), Yuki wearing day class uniform (her past as a human) and the vines seem like symbolisms (in her mind??) maybe she remembered them and prevented her from biting him.
    wolf - Kaname who knows Yuki's actions
    Yuki in day class uniform watching the bite - her attachment to Zero as a human
    the vines - Zero in berserk mode?? - what will happen to her if she bites him; end up like Rido. lol!
    maybe these symbolize what she remembered before the bite?

    And Aido being witness again! xO

    Yuki seems she failed at something.. WTF? election?? it looks like a quiz game and yuki lost to Sara. lol

    rofl Maria fangirling Zero. Very Happy now she's the first to become representative of Zero fans. haha...

    It looks like Kaien is pointing sword at Kaname, there's probably a reason... >_>

    hrmm... we need FULL RAWS..! >_<

    but I'm soooo glad Kaname's backk kyaaa
    hotter and hotter! xD it suddenly stopped becoming boring LOL

    loveiszero
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2011-06-28
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

    Post by loveiszero on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:24 am

    My heart skipped a beat seeing Kaname back, he looks so freaking HOT!!!

    And how sweet is it that Maria is fangirling over Zero? I really hope this pair works out, definitely sweet highschool love. Though Yume and ZeroxMaria at the end seems too happy an ending for VK.

    And really, with Sara becoming the class rep, it will add more tension to the story, providing conflicts and challenges to all parties. It will be interesting to see how Yuuki gonna bounce back. Or maybe Kaname can just come back and beat everything into submission LOL.

    About pic with Yuuki and the wolf, I dont think it is before she *bites* Zero, it is more likely to be her inner struggling after the fact, whether the bite happens or not, becasue the intention to bite was there. One thing I notice about that pic is that the human Yuuki is sorta turning away from Kaname, maybe it is out of guilt/shame or her human self is surfacing again. Either way, it's Yuuki inability to devote herself 100% to Kaname I think.

    Ms. Anthropoid
    Human

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2011-04-28
    Location : Pumice of Pompeii
    Humor : Cynical
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

    Post by Ms. Anthropoid on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:29 am

    Why the cruelty toward Kaien? We should reserve judgment until Kaien's good or bad actions are revealed, before we bash. Kaname has committed many crimes lately.

    We do not know Kaname's motive, intentions, or actions: good or bad? It is unwise to expect automatic good or bad intentions based on past deeds. So because we do not know Kaname intentions, or Kaien's, we cannot say either is right or wrong, yet. Kaien letting suspect Sara, with unknown intentions, roam free is suspicious. But as a suspect, Kaname also allowed her to roam free, after being accused of Ouri's death.

    I do not want Kaname or Kaien to get hurt in this whole confrontational ordeal. Perhaps they will use more words than exchange of lethal blows, for my sake. Both are integral to PC, so neither of them deserve to get hurt. Kaname is integral for the Vampire side and Kaien for the Hunter side. I think both should mutually call a compromise. Tensions are already too tense for either side to lose such crucial peace keepers. I am excited, but nervous for Kaname and Kaien interaction, and excited for Zero and Yuuki's. Zero is so badass but mature. I prefer this to his badass but immature antics of arc one.


    Loveiszero: Zero loves Yuuki. I do not understand why you are shipping him with Maria? He seems uninterested in her romantically. They remind me of Luca and Kaname all over again.


    Sponsored content

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:14 pm


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:14 pm