Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+15
Anneliezz
ambi9942*
sari15
sweetsolace
libra
Bloodredhead
roronoa-zoro
aya-chan
Knightmare
witlessfool
nina
VampireCythia
loveiszero
berry
juliet
19 posters

Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full)

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 Empty Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full)

Post by juliet Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here, just posted at LJ

thank you pkdesigner for posting this...

Direct link HERE

hopefully we will have a translation soon!!!

VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full)

Post by VampireCythia Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:34 pm

sari15 wrote:I'm actually REALLY pleased with how the bite went down. It shows how much Yuuki does think about Zero's feelings. Even if she wants something so badly like that, to the point that she shoved him to the ground and pinned his hands and arms so he couldn't pull her off him--she stopped and I can only assume made sure it was really okay for her to do this. She was also very gentle and careful with her bite. The kid has a trauma with vampire bites--she knows this

For the bite to come so early and with what she saw within his blood, this is perfect in my opinion. It looks like everything in his blood is locked down from much access, just like his heart has been. The more their relationship strengthens again, the more access to things I imagine she'll get and the more comfortable she'll get taking his blood. JMO

I think it turn out very well too. it have a bittersweet aoura do i think. Before she did bite him she did stop and talking to him (i really hope there come a translation soon i can´t wait to know what they is talking about) On some mode i think Yuuki don´t want to do something cruel to him
    And if there is soon come to more bite´s it will get better. Trust me. If there realtionship gets better the bite´s got better. Can you see my poit?Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 215456
    loveiszero
    loveiszero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full)

Post by loveiszero Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:35 pm

Um, Im gonna take back what I said about this bite mirroring their "first" bite back in chapter 8. Now that I look at it again, the way Zero holds her seems way more passionate than this bite LOL. However, the intent to relieve the biter's hunger is still there. Back in chapter 8, Yuuki was the giver, now its Zero.

But I still think the bite is done just right. After all, Yuuki's "relationship" with Zero is never defined clearly, it would be weird if she lustfully/hungrily or w/e bites Zero, that would be too rushed. But yeah, I'd take a platonic bite and have some plot development than nothing at all.

Last edited by loveiszero on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar.)
    ambi9942*
    ambi9942*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : always

Post by ambi9942* Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:41 pm

thanks so much for the raws!!!!!!! cheers
    i finally understand what was going on with the whole past yuki in the tree thing. but whats i dont understand is why the dos was there. any theries let me know!

please excuse me for any spelling errors.
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:50 pm

ambi9942* wrote:thanks so much for the raws!!!!!!! cheers
    i finally understand what was going on with the whole past yuki in the tree thing. but whats i dont understand is why the dos was there. any theries let me know!

please excuse me for any spelling errors.

Yuuki was seeing something in Zero blood and Zero have drank from kaname too so it´s why the worlf was there
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:12 pm

juliet wrote:
    Knightmare wrote:that hallucination is pretty cool. Its in a cemetery with piles of gravestones, the vines are wrapped around a coffin and the tree is on top of that, with old Yuuki and wolfie Kaname sitting in the tree, and a Zero appears behind her. Is that her psyche or Zero's?

curiouser and curiouser.

I am very curious about that, me too!!! Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 2555855207 Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 2154643180 what does that coffin symbolizes? and why is Kaname (!!!) with Yuuki guarding it? because if this is about Zero then what is Kaname's wolf doing there? I hope perhaps the translation can shed some light.
    Indeed like said before it's Ichiru
    I think the people appearing in the hallucination are the people that Zero drank from. While Yuuki's drinking his blood, she sees his memories. Kinda like when Zero said he could taste what Yuuki was feeling at times. And If i remember correctly, the time when Yuuki drank Kanames blood, didn't she see shizuka? I think it is also stated somewhere in the manga that parts remain of the people you drank from.
    -So he drank Yuuki's blood, mostly of the human Yuuki
    -He drank from ichiru, perhaps he's most strongly there (because he seems to be talking more)because of the whole becoming-one thing, and it is also said that Ichiru now lives on inside Zero
    -did drink from kaname too, but not that much/frequently, so that might be why Kaname is there only in the doggy form.
    - I know Shizuka is not there, but he never drank from her directly, so maybe that's why she's not there
    - The tombstones are the victims he made as vampire hunter? or his family, (but there a little to much stones for that I think)?

---------> still only guessing though xD

Ah, and not to forget, the zeki in me is soo happy xD, one drawing there mouths are really close xD
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:16 pm

Anneliezz wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    Knightmare wrote:that hallucination is pretty cool. Its in a cemetery with piles of gravestones, the vines are wrapped around a coffin and the tree is on top of that, with old Yuuki and wolfie kaname sitting in the tree, and a Zero appears behind her. Is that her psyche or Zero's?

curiouser and curiouser.

I am very curious about that, me too!!! Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 2555855207 Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 2154643180 what does that coffin symbolizes? and why is Kaname (!!!) with Yuuki guarding it? because if this is about Zero then what is Kaname's wolf doing there? I hope perhaps the translation can shed some light.
    I think the people appearing in the halliucination are the people that zero drank from. While yuuki's drinking his blood, she sees his memories. Kinda like zero said he could taste what yuuki was feeling at times. And If i remember correctly, the time when yuuki drank kanemes blood, didn't she see shizuka?
    -So he drank yuuki's blood, mostl of the human yuuki
    - he drank from ichiru, perhaps he's most strongly there (because he seems to be talking more), and it is also said that Ichiru now lives on inside Zero
    Zero did drink from kaname too, but not that much/frequently, so that might be why kaneme is there only in the doggy form.
    - i know Shizuka is not there, but he never drank from her directly, so maybe that's why she's not there
    - The tombstones are the victims he made as vampire hunter? or his family, (but there a little to much stones for that I think)?

Ah, and not to forget, the zeki in me is soo happy xD, one drawing there mouths are really close xD

Μ..good explanation there, is reasonable but what about the coffin? is it random that is wrapped in vines? is not safe to be opened then? who is there? or what could it be?
    sari15
    Human

Post by sari15 Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:17 pm

Anneliezz wrote:Indeed like said before it's Ichiru
    I think the people appearing in the halliucination are the people that zero drank from. While yuuki's drinking his blood, she sees his memories. Kinda like zero said he could taste what yuuki was feeling at times. And If i remember correctly, the time when yuuki drank kanemes blood, didn't she see shizuka?
    - he drank from ichiru, perhaps he's most strongly there (because he seems to be talking more), and it is also said that Ichiru now lives on inside Zero
    Zero did drink from kaname too, but not that much/frequently, so that might be why kaneme is there only in the doggy form.
    - i know Shizuka is not there, but he never drank from her directly, so maybe that's why she's not there

Shizuka I think is represented by the large Sakura tree that is literally growing on top of the casket , it's roots wrap around it. You can see the Sakura flowers by Human!Yuuki's head when she first appears and the petals go flying in the wind when Ichiru appears
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:19 pm

juliet wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:
    juliet wrote:

Μ..good explanation there, is reasonable but what about the coffin? is it random that is wrapped in vines? is not safe to be opened then? who is there? or what could it be?
    About that, Ihave no idea xD That remains a mystery. Althought, maybe it's the human part of zero? Since the coffin seems so big ergo very present in his mind? That might be a bit far fetched (? correct english?) though :p

@ sari15: indeed, didn't think about that, it might be shizuka.
    Ah that would back up my theory about the coffin. Shizuka is who took zero's human part away.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:24 pm

Anneliezz wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:

About that, Ihave no idea xD That remains a mystery. Althought, maybe it's the human part of zero? Since the coffin seems so big ergo very present in his mind? That might be a bit far fetched (? correct english?) though :p

@ sari15: indeed, didn't think about that, it might be shizuka.
    Ah that would back up my theory about the coffin. Shizuka is who took zero's human part away.

It could be his level-eness that is buried in that coffin? scratch

Last edited by nina on Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
    sari15
    Human

Post by sari15 Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:26 pm

Anneliezz wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    About that, Ihave no idea xD That remains a mystery. Althought, maybe it's the human part of zero? Since the coffin seems so big ergo very present in his mind? That might be a bit far fetched (? correct english?) thuogh :p
    I think it's the part of Zero he's locked over the years. Especially the past year. His feelings for Yuuki. His memories. Everything he's tried to forget and move past during the course of his life. What's in there is just Zero. The anti-vampire vines are protecting him from any vampire using or taking his feelings/emotions and past and using it. Everything is all piled up on each other. It's a giant roadblock that in order to access any of it, all needs removed.

It's literally himself protecting himself and locking up his heart. That's what I think.
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:28 pm

sari15 wrote:I'm actually REALLY pleased with how the bite went down. It shows how much Yuuki does think about Zero's feelings. Even if she wants something so badly like that, to the point that she shoved him to the ground and pinned his hands and arms so he couldn't pull her off him--she stopped and I can only assume made sure it was really okay for her to do this. She was also very gentle and careful with her bite. The kid has a trauma with vampire bites--she knows this.

For the bite to come so early and with what she saw within his blood, this is perfect in my opinion. It looks like everything in his blood is locked down from much access, just like his heart has been. The more their relationship strengthens again, the more access to things I imagine she'll get and the more comfortable she'll get taking his blood. JMO

I agree, the bite is perfect. x3 I love how she sniffs and licks at his neck, then asks if it's okay (I assume) and pulls his tie Embarassed woot, take control girl XD can't wait for when there'll be more and she'll be more secure about biting him x3

will have more to say but am at work right now (lol alot of people seems to be) so be back later with more thoughts on the chapter Razz
    witlessfool
    witlessfool
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by witlessfool Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:30 pm

Translations are out Very Happy please head to the new topic Razz

Thanks
    randomjes17
    randomjes17
    Human

Post by randomjes17 Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:02 pm

witlessfool wrote:Translations are out Very Happy please head to the new topic Razz

Thanks

where are the translations at??? Shocked
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:01 pm

randomjes17 wrote:
    witlessfool wrote:Translations are out Very Happy please head to the new topic Razz

Thanks

where are the translations at??? Shocked

Here in case you have missed that; https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t776p90-vampire-knight-chapter-74-translation#14059
    Seeker
    Human

Post by Seeker Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:40 pm

Ahh!I had to join.So many questions going on in my head.ok here it goes.
    Remember the hooded woman.Did Kaname ever have a "thing" with her?Could it be a possibility that Kaname might raise her from the dead?bring her back?pale Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 471363817
    Also awhile back,maybe it was towards the ending of a chapter.Ok after the fact Kaname left and he left behind Yuki.There was something like Kaname had to rethink about the future or his feelings for Yuki.Originally his future involved Yuki.He left her and he is now back?!
    Could it be that maybe Zero's feelings or Yuki's imagining were a forshadowing of the future to come?The fate of all characters?
    Lastly sara.The "enchanting" pureblood.Really what are her true intentions and colors.Remember i believe in chapter 73,a vampire had given her an update on the blood tablets and her had said over the phone to sara "remember to complete your task or mission"?
    There must be something wrong or in the blood tablets?!She's hiding something.a plan?Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 635216

Last edited by Seeker on Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong chapter)
    yuuki1981
    yuuki1981
    Human

Post by yuuki1981 Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:20 pm

Hello,
    Japanese raw are out on raw bunko (http://www.raw-bunko.com/)
    loveiszero
    loveiszero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by loveiszero Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:30 pm

Thank you. Hopefully someone will translate it soon.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:42 pm

yuuki1981 wrote:Hello,

Thank you! cheers bounce

And welcome on board! Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 4265338432
    ambi9942*
    ambi9942*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : always

Post by ambi9942* Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:45 pm

juliet wrote:Here, just posted at LJ

thank you pkdesigner for posting this...

Direct link HERE

hopefully we will have a translation soon!!!
    i found the full raws
    http://bikachama.wordpress.com/2011/07/23/vampire-knight-chapter-74-summary-and-raw-chapter/
    hope you enjoy sorry its not translated yet
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 74 Raws (logically full) - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:24 pm

yuuki1981 wrote:Hello,

thank you! that's helpful cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:53 pm