Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

If Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki  and Zero do? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
If Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki  and Zero do? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
If Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki  and Zero do? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
If Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki  and Zero do? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
If Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki  and Zero do? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
If Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki  and Zero do? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
If Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki  and Zero do? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
If Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki  and Zero do? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
If Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki  and Zero do? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
If Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki  and Zero do? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
If Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki  and Zero do? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
If Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki  and Zero do? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
If Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki  and Zero do? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
If Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki  and Zero do? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
If Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki  and Zero do? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
If Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki  and Zero do? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
If Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki  and Zero do? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
If Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki  and Zero do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
If Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki  and Zero do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
If Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki  and Zero do? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
If Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki  and Zero do? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
If Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki  and Zero do? Bar_left59%If Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki  and Zero do? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
If Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki  and Zero do? Bar_left27%If Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki  and Zero do? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
If Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki  and Zero do? Bar_left15%If Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki  and Zero do? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

5 posters

If Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki and Zero do?

loveiszero
    loveiszero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneIf Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki  and Zero do? Dropsoa

If Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki  and Zero do? Empty If Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki and Zero do?

Post by loveiszero Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:12 pm

So, in case the bloodbath happened, what do you think Yuuki would do? Kaien died = Zero as future president, but Zero now share a common path in eliminating purebloods, how would this play out?
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

If Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki  and Zero do? Empty Re: If Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki and Zero do?

Post by juliet Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:49 pm

loveiszero wrote:So, in case the bloodbath happened, what do you think Yuuki would do? Kaien died = Zero as future president, but Zero now share a common path in eliminating purebloods, how would this play out?

Aaaaaa, nicely, everybody would be happy. Yuuki would not talk to them for the next ten minutes but then they would promise her a lolipop and that's it rofl rofl rofl rofl Okay I wish...

It seems that Kaname's and Zero's objectives, even partially meet here...but this is not the first time. At the first arc they collaborated for Yuuki's hapinness, despite hating each other. Perhaps this time is not that different but its early to tell.

I do like the fact that in a way what is righteous for both of them (even though I have doubts for Kaname due to not having fully knowlegde of his plan) seems so wrong...so Hino must somehow twist that part.

If Kaien is gone from the picture, I doubt that Zero will be in charge, because the real president of the hunters is not Cross but Yagari. So still there will be no change there but if Kaname killed Kaien, his position would get far worst because he killed the official president of the hunters and the chairman of the academy, that would certainly put him at the hunters list and give an official reason for Zero to persecute. If I was Zero, I would use here Kaname to accomplish my objective thus kill who pureblood I would want him to kill and then kill him also (with the HA legal excuse). That's the worst scenario (I think for Kaname). So it would really corner him there, then Yuuki could deliver the final blow (because BR does listen to Kaname's reasonable's excuses) and Kaname would prefer to be killed by Yuuki. And Yuuki would have to do it acting as the vampire leader. And that of course would be awful. But somehow, I am sure none of the above is going to happen...
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneIf Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki  and Zero do? Drops5black

If Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki  and Zero do? Empty Re: If Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki and Zero do?

Post by sweetsolace Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:16 am

loveiszero wrote:So, in case the bloodbath happened, what do you think Yuuki would do? Kaien died = Zero as future president, but Zero now share a common path in eliminating purebloods, how would this play out?

affraid affraid

Kaien did die....

Spoiler:

Yuki's reaction was sympathy not for Kaien's dead body but because he was betrayed by his own fandom.
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v15/c075/31.html

Zero's reaction was a gun to her head in which he didn't pull the trigger.
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v15/c075/37.html
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:28 am

sweetsolace wrote:

affraid affraid

Kaien did die....

Spoiler:

Yuki's reaction was sympathy not for Kaien's dead body but because he was betrayed by his own fandom.
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v15/c075/31.html

Zero's reaction was a gun to her head in which he didn't pull the trigger.
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v15/c075/37.html
    Are you crazy?Kaien did'nt die,Zero was just talking about something else...DUh
    If Kaname killed Kaien, what would Yuuki  and Zero do? 2448982633
    Yuuki Kuran
    Yuuki Kuran
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Sarcastic, dark

Post by Yuuki Kuran Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:54 am

She'd be highly unhappy with him and may hold it slightly against him for a while, but she would forgive him. Her love for Kaname has always been portrayed to be nothing but unconditional.
    Zero would want to kill Kaname, but Yuuki would side with Kaname. She has always clung to his side no matter what. She has faith in him.

I think the chances of this happening are one in a million, honestly.
    Cross has good intentions and shares the same ideals of co existence as Kaname does. They just have a slightly different view on the matter of purebloods. Even if Cross got in Kaname's way, the most logical move for Kaname's character would to be to disarm him or injure him slightly so he won't get in the way anymore, not kill him. It just doesn't add up for the whole plot we've seen so far. It would also hurt Yuuki and he would never want to hurt her like that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:48 am