Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_left59%Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_left27%Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_left15%Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+30
Li.llium
XxContradictionsxX
theangelgirl1992
Saphira_K
kialovejapan
ChibiShishou
kanachanimmortal
RedSonja
audraliann
mariangie
Rose.Petals
KuranPrince
Shoujo-Zo18
Conrad Weller
loveiszero
nina
juliet
Vampire_Zero
Katherine
ambi9942*
LovelyLadyJ
tssf
sweetsolace
Nightclaws
Ocean Of Blood
neosolaris12
shizza24
rayatta
aya-chan
Elfiena Fiefie
34 posters

Character that make you pissed off

Poll

Which character always make you pissed off?

[ 19 ]
    Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_left27%Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 11 ]
    Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_left16%Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_right [16%] 
    [ 13 ]
    Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_left19%Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_right [19%] 
    [ 24 ]
    Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_left34%Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_right [34%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_left3%Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_left0%Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_left0%Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_left1%Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_right [1%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 70
    Elfiena Fiefie
    Elfiena Fiefie
    Human

Warning ZoneCharacter that make you pissed off - Page 5 Dropsoa

Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Empty Character that make you pissed off

Post by Elfiena Fiefie Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

do you ever have a character in VK that often make you pissed off? well,just wondering Smile
    Anyway, I don't include Aidou, Ichijou, and Kaien because they just adorable and always make me laugh,so I guess no one dislike them Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 471363817

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Empty Re: Character that make you pissed off

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun May 27, 2012 1:25 pm

Katherine wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    Rose.Petals wrote:Not a character, technically, but Hino second. The first will always be Yuuki. Is it weird to be a Yume fan, but more so a Kaname fan? Chapter 83 gave me some hope, but 83 chapters is too long to wait for Yuuki's character to develop!!

how she grew up??she is still on wrong side remember,well everyone is.

even adults make mistakes lucykaede or do you want to say that you´re a child because you make mistakes? well then we are a society of kids, wonderful rofl rofl rofl rofl

Compare the Yuuki from chapter 83 to the Yuuki at the beginning? don´t you see differences? All the things that happend triggered a change! She had to deal with a lot of things and started fighting! We as readers see both side, what Kaname thinks and what Yuuki thinks, now try to look at everything from Yuuki´s point of view. She must be very shocked and insecure! If there are so many people who tell you different things, maybe things you don´t want to hear it can be quite confusing. Yuuki tries to find the right way and tries to decide (and I think Kaname doesn´t make it easy for her to take his side, because he doesn´t want her to team up with him...Yuuki notices certain sentences and movements from kaname which show that he has still feelings for her but I think that she can´t understand them properly, she hears bad things about him she sees bad things which happen because of kaname...Yuuki is in a difficult position right now!)

Don´t understand me wrong I´m not a big fan of her too and she does stupid things but she goes through something quite difficult, confusing and hard right now, you have to watch the circumstances too...we have different knowledge that Yuuki, she doesn´t know as much as we know...her whole wonderful world with Kaname colapses right now and she needs to make decisions on her own right now and we all know that this can be quite hard when you have to do it when no one watches you and takes care that you don´t make mistakes...and I think that shows that she grew up: she decides! She choses her own way adn makes her decisions alone! And I think that the things that happened lately made her grow up!

guys i agree with you and i know more than you the facts i am telling are quite stupid but i just can't bear how things are going right now.well one thing,yeah she is taking decision but let me ask this straight,is her decision to capture kaname is right or wrong?? scratch
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Empty Re: Character that make you pissed off

Post by Katherine Sun May 27, 2012 1:32 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

how she grew up??she is still on wrong side remember,well everyone is.

even adults make mistakes lucykaede or do you want to say that you´re a child because you make mistakes? well then we are a society of kids, wonderful rofl rofl rofl rofl

Compare the Yuuki from chapter 83 to the Yuuki at the beginning? don´t you see differences? All the things that happend triggered a change! She had to deal with a lot of things and started fighting! We as readers see both side, what Kaname thinks and what Yuuki thinks, now try to look at everything from Yuuki´s point of view. She must be very shocked and insecure! If there are so many people who tell you different things, maybe things you don´t want to hear it can be quite confusing. Yuuki tries to find the right way and tries to decide (and I think Kaname doesn´t make it easy for her to take his side, because he doesn´t want her to team up with him...Yuuki notices certain sentences and movements from kaname which show that he has still feelings for her but I think that she can´t understand them properly, she hears bad things about him she sees bad things which happen because of kaname...Yuuki is in a difficult position right now!)

Don´t understand me wrong I´m not a big fan of her too and she does stupid things but she goes through something quite difficult, confusing and hard right now, you have to watch the circumstances too...we have different knowledge that Yuuki, she doesn´t know as much as we know...her whole wonderful world with Kaname colapses right now and she needs to make decisions on her own right now and we all know that this can be quite hard when you have to do it when no one watches you and takes care that you don´t make mistakes...and I think that shows that she grew up: she decides! She choses her own way adn makes her decisions alone! And I think that the things that happened lately made her grow up!

guys i agree with you and i know more than you the facts i am telling are quite stupid but i just can't bear how things are going right now.well one thing,yeah she is taking decision but let me ask this straight,is her decision to capture kaname is right or wrong?? scratch

Look at the facts Yuuki has and push away the reader´s thoughts (that kaname does everything for a higher reason): Yuuki gets information about Kaname which say: kaname is evil and crazy right now and he kills purebloods out of some crazy and stupid reason...if you know who the next victim is what would you do: let him kill Sara and look away? or would you stop him and examine his reasons in a questioning?
    Well I wouldn´t let him kill someone...if I had only Yuuki´s information
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneCharacter that make you pissed off - Page 5 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun May 27, 2012 1:36 pm

Katherine wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

Look at the facts Yuuki has and push away the reader´s thoughts (that kaname does everything for a higher reason): Yuuki gets information about Kaname which say: kaname is evil and crazy right now and he kills purebloods out of some crazy and stupid reason...if you know who the next victim is what would you do: let him kill Sara and look away? or would you stop him and examine his reasons in a questioning?
    hmm...so accn to yuuki its right to stop kaname but doesn't she have a little faith in kaname??she knew that kaname did everything to save her going as far as killing shizuka,she herself said he is a liar,can't she see he is lying to her,she knows about the tablet thing of sara,if she can't have faith in kaname she shouldn't have in sara or even zero.she should try to see all things if she has so grown up.sara is a threat to all vamps and humans,she is needed to be killed.but the most jerkish thing was yagari blaming kaname for her fiance's death.how he was involved in it?? Shocked
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Sun May 27, 2012 1:42 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

hmm...so accn to yuuki its right to stop kaname but doesn't she have a little faith in kaname??she knew that kaname did everything to save her going as far as killing shizuka,she herself said he is a liar,can't she see he is lying to her,she knows about the tablet thing of sara,if she can't have faith in kaname she shouldn't have in sara or even zero.she should try to see all things if she has so grown up.sara is a threat to all vamps and humans,she is needed to be killed.but the most jerkish thing was yagari blaming kaname for her fiance's death.how he was involved in it?? Shocked

I can´´t understand too why Yuuki has faith in sara...for me she doesn´t seem trustworthy especially when Yuuki found out that she made the students her slaves...i thought that she would notice it there and stop her...we see that Yuuki is wondering why Kaname treats her well and cares for her so she HAS to know that he isn´t absolutely bad! But she still knows that he has done something bad and maybe she wants to stop him because she wants him to be the good guy again...maybe she just uses Sara to capture Kaname to make him good again! We don´t know yet...thats the reason why I said that i would try to stop Kaname if I were Yuuki but I wouldn´t kill him but question him...I think that Yuuki doesn´t want him to do something evil...what do you think? what would you do? I think she is in quite a dilemma righ now
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneCharacter that make you pissed off - Page 5 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun May 27, 2012 1:44 pm

Katherine wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

I can´´t understand too why Yuuki has faith in sara...for me she doesn´t seem trustworthy especially when Yuuki found out that she made the students her slaves...i thought that she would notice it there and stop her...we see that Yuuki is wondering why Kaname treats her well and cares for her so she HAS to know that he isn´t absolutely bad! But she still knows that he has done something bad and maybe she wants to stop him because she wants him to be the good guy again...maybe she just uses Sara to capture Kaname to make him good again! We don´t know yet...thats the reason why I said that i would try to stop Kaname if I were Yuuki but I wouldn´t kill him but question him...I think that Yuuki doesn´t want him to do something evil...what do you think? what would you do? I think she is in quite a dilemma righ now

yeah why she is so protective of sara when she has hints of her being evil??that proves she has not grown up but proving she is a adorable.i don't know about kaname thing but in sara's case she did a really disappointing thing.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Sun May 27, 2012 2:09 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

yeah why she is so protective of sara when she has hints of her being evil??that proves she has not grown up but proving she is a adorable.i don't know about kaname thing but in sara's case she did a really disappointing thing.

we don´t know yet if she really wants to protect Sara, if this is the main reason for her actions or if the real reason lies between her and kaname...I think that she doesn´t protect sara because she is sara but a victim and maybe she is just using her...maybe she wants to capture her at the end too...we don´t know yet....but trusting her is quite naive because of Sara´s character...but protecting a victim is a good decision...I think here is another conflict for Yuuki too...well this woman really lives in a hard world...persistently she has to decide ;)
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneCharacter that make you pissed off - Page 5 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Mon May 28, 2012 6:13 am

Elfiena Fiefie wrote:
    ambi9942* wrote:Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 377594 ok heres another question why do you think zero and kaname are at a ty right know, or do you know if theres a poll between zeki and yume fans???

very curious to find out!

its not tie anymore,more people hate kaname than zero Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 2747345646 this really make me upset!

poll between zeki n yume fan? i dont know about that. Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 1098764838

i'm a YuMe fan(n will always be!) but i love zero too! so i just dont get it why people hate zero or kaname? cryyyyyyy

Glad to hear this :O Some people think they have to hate Zero just because he's a love rival... In the very beginning I was sort of the same as you, I liked Kaname by himself while still supporting zeki, but over time I grew to dislike Kaname and it had nothing to do with the LT, just by his own actions. :/
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Mon May 28, 2012 11:44 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    Elfiena Fiefie wrote:
    ambi9942* wrote:Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 377594 ok heres another question why do you think zero and kaname are at a ty right know, or do you know if theres a poll between zeki and yume fans???

very curious to find out!

its not tie anymore,more people hate kaname than zero Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 2747345646 this really make me upset!

poll between zeki n yume fan? i dont know about that. Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 1098764838

i'm a YuMe fan(n will always be!) but i love zero too! so i just dont get it why people hate zero or kaname? cryyyyyyy

Glad to hear this :O Some people think they have to hate Zero just because he's a love rival... In the very beginning I was sort of the same as you, I liked Kaname by himself while still supporting zeki, but over time I grew to dislike Kaname and it had nothing to do with the LT, just by his own actions. :/

maybe you should look at his action as a neutral reader and not a Zeki...maybe you could understand some of his actions than...and on top of that yome things aren´t solved yet, I think it´s too early to decide who is good and who is evil...
    I think too that fights between the fans aren´t of any meaning...there are two hot boys with dramatic pasts who seem to love the same girl...horrible but we shouldn´t blame one of them for their feelings, i try to understand both of them and because of that I would wish for Yume and for a happy Zero (he deserves someone lovable too who helps him in his dark hours)...therefore I support your opinion hating one of them because of the LT is wrong and stupid...everyone should analize the character and look at every facts to decide
    MorningStar
    MorningStar
    Human

Humor : The ironic kind.

Post by MorningStar Tue May 29, 2012 2:55 am

Character? Its more of Characters for me ^^;;

The main trio honestly.
    I'm going to be brutal honest with Tough Love though...(I still LOVE THEM)

Lets start with Yuuki:
    1. Shes never constant.
    2. Once she starts becoming a good heroine somehow she takes 20 steps back
    3. Her personality has been abit...lacking? Sometimes i feel i cant see what she's doing or why.Sometimes she is reduced to a cookie cutter MC
    4. I feel Ruka could've become a stronger Main Character.
    5. Her powers/abilities. For the main character, she is very very very Weak. In a fight between Maria & Yuuki, i'm not confident Yuuki might totally win.
    She has a sycthe but it seems...pointless. And it doesnt make it better that Zero/Kaname has to come in protect her.
    -----
    Kaname:
    1. Threatening someone to love you by their life or yours? =_= Really?
    2. HW Wishes>Current Lover wishes
    3. TEACH YUUKI HOW TO FIGHT TEACH YUUKI HOW TO FIGHT, she is constantly in danger, stop trying to clip her wings & teach her some PUREBLOOD POWERs!
    4. Stop running away from Yuuki
    5. Please Stop hiding everything/being secretive. At first its okay, but now that im 83 chapters in, it becomes irriating, and it doesnt "keep me wondering"
    I will become indifferent.

Zero:
    With Zero,alot my issues with him was solved but to retouch-
    1. ANGST IS NEVER THE ANSWER
    2. I understand his tradegy but mopping about isn't going to solve anything- Why didn't Cross give Him some consouling.
    3. Smile a little more, being stoic/plain rocks the life out of a character
    4.KICK SOME ASS MORE!
    5. FIGHT FOR YOUR WOMAN, GEEZ!!! DONT LET HER GO
    6. Value yourself more!! You DO DESERVE YUUKI, YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON *headesk*

But overall:
    I hate Sara the most, she is a female dog...
    Seriously =_= But also a pathetic villian.
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Tue May 29, 2012 3:05 am

3. TEACH YUUKI HOW TO FIGHT TEACH YUUKI HOW TO FIGHT, she is constantly in danger, stop trying to clip her wings & teach her some PUREBLOOD POWERs!

Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Rofl
    O.M.G.

these lines were epic. Epic. I never understood what´s the reason or circumstance, why Kaname didn´t teach the the ABC to Yuki. After all, he knows she will fight eventually. And she has merely wings and...artemis...but...ruka has hers powers...so.

Probably he did not consider it necessary, because he was protecting Yuki and Zero is the replacement shell. That just makes her more regrettable as heroine
    = __ =
    MorningStar
    MorningStar
    Human

Humor : The ironic kind.

Post by MorningStar Tue May 29, 2012 3:30 am

Li.llium wrote:

Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Rofl
    O.M.G.

these lines were epic. Epic. I never understood what´s the reason or circumstance, why Kaname didn´t teach the the ABC to Yuki. After all, he knows she will fight eventually. And she has merely wings and...artemis...but...ruka has hers powers...so.

Probably he did not consider it necessary, because he was protecting Yuki and Zero is the replacement shell. That just makes her more regrettable as heroine
    = __ =

=_= but they had time for kissey-kiss makeout *Not regretting it though* and no time to strengthen Yuuki?
    *head desk again* A whole yeartogether and Yuuki is in the same state she came out as *deeply exhales* I love Yume/Kaname but Kaname must not be serious if he think he can handle all of their enemies. Yes he is strong but lets say if Rido ever comes back.
    Kaname can't fight Rido *well atleast Kill him* So maybe Yuuki can do it. I wouldn't have to laugh it off, if Yuuki was actually a strong PB. I understand Yuuki as human= no fighting skills. But i will not let Matsuri pass with a weak Pureblood *Highest Type of Vampire there is* Yuuki. And considering her love is Kaname Kuran- who is ancient & knows some killer moves.
    The more i think about it, the more upset i become Razz so i will stop thinking about it lol. Its kinda like this:

Yuuki: Welcome home, Kaname-sama!
    Kaname: Hello Yuuki
    Yuuki: So....what should we do?
    Kaname:...You should study
    Yuuki: I've been studying for months now
    Kaname: Ah, yes....
    Yuuki:.......
    Kaname:...............
    Yuuki:...........................
    Kaname: You're smoking hot.
    Yuuki: YOURE SMOKING HOTT
    (makesout)
    rofl rofl
    Or just imagine Yuuki fighting Rido XD

Kaname: *pants*
    Rido: Its over, Kaname (evil villianish smile)
    Yuuki: WAIT
    (Kaname & Rido looks at Yuuki)
    Rido: Yes.
    Yuuki: Dont you touch him!!!!!!!!
    Kaname: Y-Yuuki
    Rido: And what will YOU DO, Juuri hehe
    Yuuki: (points sytche)
    Rido:......
    Kaname:....
    Yuuki: Whoops! (drops sytche)
    Rido:......(looks at Kaname) Is this you're last resort
    Kaname: (frowns) Yes
    Rido: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA rofl HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, *dies of laughter*
    Kaname: Y-Yuuki You did it! You killed Rido...from laughter.
    Yuuki: Im not the Main Character for nothing Cool

zeroandyuuki
    Human

Warning ZoneCharacter that make you pissed off - Page 5 Drops1black

Post by zeroandyuuki Tue May 29, 2012 6:56 am

Kaname makes me pissed off because he keeps killing everybody.

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Tue May 29, 2012 12:04 pm

zeroandyuuki wrote:Kaname makes me pissed off because he keeps killing everybody.

Oh then he should have had killed Zero too ... tsk he missed the oportunity and he had him on his knees Razz rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Tue May 29, 2012 2:27 pm

nina wrote:
    zeroandyuuki wrote:Kaname makes me pissed off because he keeps killing everybody.

Oh then he should have had killed Zero too ... tsk he missed the oportunity and he had him on his knees Razz rofl rofl rofl rofl

You´re so evil nina, hurting this fans´feelings ;)
    This scene was so great (a cool sentence from Kaname like: "Now I´m the boss" or "little children need to know when they have to stop" missed Sad)
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Tue May 29, 2012 2:37 pm

I know a lot of you have mentioned this already, but DEFINITELY SARA. I can't stand her. Evil or Very Mad Even though we haven't really seen her physically do all that much to jeopardize the treaty between vampires and hunters...it's just the way she attempted to manipulate the Night class through those blood tablets (for what exact purpose aside from generally gaining power we don't know) and, more importantly, the way she treats Takuma: it's heart-breaking Crying or Very sad

Also, add Takuma to this list Crying or Very sad I love him dearly, but how can he fall for Sara's deceit?? explosive
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Tue May 29, 2012 3:05 pm

Katherine wrote:
    nina wrote:

You´re so evil nina, hurting this fans´feelings ;)
    This scene was so great (a cool sentence from Kaname like: "Now I´m the boss" or "little children need to know when they have to stop" missed Sad)

Hahaha I know Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I loved that scene too! cheers The good thing though is that Zero (the pupil) realized Kaname's "lesson" (^_~)
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Tue May 29, 2012 4:04 pm

Where is Takuma in the lists? scratch
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Tue May 29, 2012 6:13 pm

Evil in love wrote:Where is Takuma in the lists? scratch

Poor Takuma was forgotten (or someone just thought that the sweet Takuma can´t be evil or a vilian ;))

Hahaha I know Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I loved that scene too! cheers The good thing though is that Zero (the pupil) realized Kaname's "lesson" (^_~)

Kaname was always one step ahead and controlled zero (who is in my eyes quite predictable)
    I think this scene is so great, there is so much tension and emotion in it (not the romantic emotions, like love or a kiss rofl rofl rofl Have you scene these images yet?)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:52 pm