Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? Bar_left59%Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? Bar_left27%Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? Bar_left15%Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+10
MoonKnight
joanna treloni
Katherine
Ocean Of Blood
neosolaris12
nina
rayatta
Akaruisama
aya-chan
Elfiena Fiefie
14 posters

Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her?

Elfiena Fiefie
    Elfiena Fiefie
    Human

Warning ZoneIs it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? Dropsoa

Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? Empty Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her?

Post by Elfiena Fiefie Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:46 pm

I'm wondering if, is there anything that Yuuki do will make Kaname mad towards her? could he possible to hate Yuuki? from the beginning of the story, Kaname always love Yuuki. So I'm wondering, if he can be mad at Yuuki, what is the possible reason for him to hate her? Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? 1098764838
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning ZoneIs it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? Dropsoa

Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? Empty Re: Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her?

Post by aya-chan Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:57 pm

Elfiena Fiefie wrote:I'm wondering if, is there anything that Yuuki do will make Kaname mad towards her? could he possible to hate Yuuki? from the beginning of the story, Kaname always love Yuuki. So I'm wondering, if he can be mad at Yuuki, what is the possible reason for him to hate her? Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? 1098764838

No matter what yuuki will do, kaname won't hate her. he can be sad if she does something hurtfull, but he won't hate her and he won't try to hurt her physicaly.
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? Empty Re: Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her?

Post by Akaruisama Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:33 am

No, it isn't. Kaname will always love Yuuki no matter what she did. He loves her so deeply that he cannot blow up at her.
    rayatta
    rayatta
    Human

Humor : The funny/laughable sort ^^

Post by rayatta Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:18 am

It is impossible for Kaname to "hate" Yuuki, point blank. He gives himself to her completely: body, mind and soul. I think that some of the things she does makes him anxious and worried, but never angry. Yuuki is the only person that he really sees, everyone else is just either an obstacle or tool to better her safety.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:33 am

No there is no bloody way for Kaname to hate Yuuki … And that’s the BIG difference between him and Zero … His love was, is and will be unconditional cheers
    neosolaris12
    neosolaris12
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : *insert laugh here* ....no? Still trying...

Post by neosolaris12 Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:01 am

I'll be shocked beyond point blank if he does. It's all fine and dandy with the whole unconditional love thing, but their relationship does get boring because of that from time to time, no offense.
    Ocean Of Blood
    Ocean Of Blood
    Human

Humor : Humor? Ehh.. I usually find the slightest things to be funny. I'm a fun person 8D

Post by Ocean Of Blood Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:55 am

I'd be SERIOUSLY shocked if Kaname started to hate Yuuki.. I don't think it's possible.
    Elfiena Fiefie
    Elfiena Fiefie
    Human

Post by Elfiena Fiefie Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:36 am

rayatta wrote:It is impossible for Kaname to "hate" Yuuki, point blank. He gives himself to her completely: body, mind and soul. I think that some of the things she does makes him anxious and worried, but never angry. Yuuki is the only person that he really sees, everyone else is just either an obstacle or tool to better her safety.

Kyaaa..as expected from Kaname! I guess so too! Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? 36224405
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:50 pm

If Kaname would start hating Yuuki I would be shocked, because I think that his feelings towards her are so deep, marked into his mind and soul, he spent so much time to wait for her, when she was human, I don´t think that he he will hate after that. Yuuki gib´ves his life a meaning, I´m sure that everything he does right now is for Yuuki Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? 812189494
    ( don´t hate me if you have a different opinion, I just think that after the big emptiness he has seen and felt he holds tight to his feelings for Yuuki and after living so long he tries to protect what is important for him (he couldn´t do that with the hooded lady)
    so i think that his feelings for Yuuki are so deep that he will never hate her.

He can´t really get angry at her, too. For example when she refused to bite him, he couldn´t stand her gaze, he just tried to help her, so cute...

I don´t think that this attitude will change Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? 2660116546
    joanna treloni
    joanna treloni
    Human

Humor : 80%

Post by joanna treloni Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:24 pm

omg omg i must say that the reason that kaname is doing all this dirty work is for yuukii he loves her dearly and i am sure 100% that in the end kaname and yuuki will be back together Very Happy <3
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:53 pm

No, I don't think so. Kaname can be angry at her, especially when she puts herself in danger, but he is not able to hate her or blow up at her. Even when she have been bitten by Zero, Kaname said nothing and he has tried to comfort her.
    A sitation when Yuuki and Aidou asked Rima and Shiki in was rather funny, he didn't angry at her but he used this whole situation to teach something new about vampire society and he indicated her a cruelty of this world.
    MoonKnight
    Human

Humor : there's no need for that

Post by MoonKnight Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:36 pm

i guess no.by reading the chapters of the manga and watched the anime. i think this guy could never hate the girl he loves. though on the other hand. he has a lot of secrets and he thinks that it is yuki that has the chance to hate him.I guess this guy is a bit paranoid when it comes to his relationship with her? knowing his character he's a bit chickboy. both he and sara seems to have a secret? what could it be?
    MoonKnight
    Human

Humor : there's no need for that

Post by MoonKnight Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:37 pm

oh yeah it's because i have some trouble with internet.
    anyway, i was looking for the summary of chapter 74 and i found something so ridiculous at the wikipedia. the wiki where it discusses about the chapter 74 of the manga. Come and see it i don't know whether i must laugh or what ahahaha! rofl
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:05 am

Kaname would NEVER hate yuuki,not in a million years,he always loved her,so it's impossible.
    Yuuki Kuran
    Yuuki Kuran
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Sarcastic, dark

Post by Yuuki Kuran Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:45 am

It's entirely impossible for Kaname to hate Yuuki in any logical perspective. Not just for the reasons of his intense love for her and comforting her even when he was jealous or didn't agree, there's more to it than that.

From a writers perspective, it would do nothing for the plot.
    The plot has been about nothing but Kaname's love for Yuuki and desire to protect and be with her. It would make no logical sense for Hino to just magically make Kaname hate Yuuki, even more so since we're close to getting into the ending of the second half of the series/end of the series.

It would be out of character for Kaname and the character Hino created him to be and portrayed him as. It also dumps all common knowledge of general plotting as a whole. There's nothing for him to logically hate her for, there never logically would be because he's been portrayed to only deeply love her no matter what.

Kaname magically hating Yuuki would be nothing but an example of bad writing.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:57 am

Why Kaname has to be angry with Yuuki ?

Because she stay awake at late night as a young human girl . And get bad marks at school because of that ?

rofl rofl rofl

The only thing that in reality could make Kaname angry from Yuuki would be discovering she sleep with Zero and now has a dozen kids with him . geek

NAH! Is it possible for Kaname to be really angry at Yuuki and hate her? 1587041387

The truth is the one with reason to be angry to Kaname is Yuuki . As Kaname left her without any explanation of why he is acting as he is in the past few months .
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:00 pm

i dont think kaname could ever hate yuuki or be seriously angry with her. he loves the girl too much and adores her to the point of he cant really get mad at her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:39 pm