Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

Chapter 75 Predictions

Ocean Of Blood
    Human

Humor : Humor? Ehh.. I usually find the slightest things to be funny. I'm a fun person 8D
    Warning Zone

Chapter 75 Predictions

Post by Ocean Of Blood on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:59 am

First topic message reminder :

What do you think will happen in Chapter 75?

Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Re: Chapter 75 Predictions

Post by Lisi on Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:33 am

i want the raws XD

SweetHoney
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by SweetHoney on Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:45 am

I'm curious to when 75 will be released it's been awhile now D;

shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by shizza24 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:01 am

Isn't it released around the 23rd or so of every month? I can't wait either!

Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan
    Warning Zone

Post by Lisi on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:04 am

yes but it's released earlier often

KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by KuranPrince on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:18 am

SweetHoney wrote:I'm curious to when 75 will be released it's been awhile now D;

Chapter 75 will be released on September 24th. That means you'll have to wait until next month.

shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by shizza24 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:38 am

An entire month?? Now that is just plain WRONG

SweetHoney
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by SweetHoney on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:47 am

KuranPrince wrote:
    Chapter 75 will be released on September 24th. That means you'll have to wait until next month.

Eh, that's a long time to wait ;-;
    But thank you for the information~!

shizza24 wrote:An entire month?? Now that is just plain WRONG
    I totally agree Hino is such a bully D;

rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious
    Warning Zone

Post by rosaever on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:38 pm

Ahhh,usually circa 20th I was looking for some scans in the Internet,but not this time Sad I just hope that after holiday break MH will give us a really great and longer chapter cheers

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:51 pm

rosaever wrote:Ahhh,usually circa 20th I was looking for some scans in the Internet,but not this time Sad I just hope that after holiday break MH will give us a really great and longer chapter cheers

And I hope that we will be able to see Kaname a lot, I miss him, we see him so rare the last time

SweetHoney
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by SweetHoney on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:14 pm

Kanoe wrote:
    And I hope that we will be able to see Kaname a lot, I miss him, we see him so rare the last time

I honestly agree, not much Kaname screen time D;
    But I'm enjoying the screen time for Shiki ^///^

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:05 pm

SweetHoney wrote:
    Kanoe wrote:

I honestly agree, not much Kaname screen time D;
    But I'm enjoying the screen time for Shiki ^///^

That´s true, but I want to see Shiki in a larger picture again, we see him only in small panels

SweetHoney
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by SweetHoney on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:42 am

Kanoe wrote:
    That´s true, but I want to see Shiki in a larger picture again, we see him only in small panels

Wah you're my new friend now <3
    Yes I shall go demand Hino for a large panel of Shiki or I'll er I dunno..

Narutomanga1234
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Narutomanga1234 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:22 am

Will there be a special chapter since there is no 75

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:51 pm

SweetHoney wrote:
    Kanoe wrote:

Wah you're my new friend now <3
    Yes I shall go demand Hino for a large panel of Shiki or I'll er I dunno..

But at least we see him, I mean some chapters ago we couldn´t see his cute face
    Maybe we have higher chances if we threaten her together or with others (I´m surprised but it seems like there are a lot of Shiki-fans in this forum, too )

mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

Post by mariangie on Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:09 pm

This is the translation I found of the preview.

Rapid development ! 40 pages
    Pureblooded bloody LOVE
    Hino Matsuri's Vampire Knight

" Kaname stands face to face with the Headmaster.
    On the other hand , at the Academy , What will Sara do with her suspicious movements ! ? "

As for no Zero in next chapter . He may appears . A 40 - paged chapter has enough space for at least a scene with Zero . But I can't know how long it will be . Nor what happens to him at chapter 75 .

If this is correct ; expect a Kaname vs Kaien showdown . Or at least some kind of fight of sorts .
    But I don't expect Kaien to die yet .

I think Sara will expose the part of her plan that has not being revealed yet . Maybe what is the real purpose of her blood tablets . I expect here the start of Sara's vampire army development .

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

Post by nina on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:56 pm

mariangie wrote:This is the translation I found of the preview.

Rapid development ! 40 pages
    Pureblooded bloody LOVE
    Hino Matsuri's Vampire Knight

" Kaname stands face to face with the Headmaster.
    On the other hand , at the Academy , What will Sara do with her suspicious movements ! ? "

As for no Zero in next chapter . He may appears . A 40 - paged chapter has enough space for at least a scene with Zero . But I can't know how long it will be . Nor what happens to him at chapter 75 .

If this is correct ; expect a Kaname vs Kaien showdown . Or at least some kind of fight of sorts .
    But I don't expect Kaien to die yet .

I think Sara will expose the part of her plan that has not being revealed yet . Maybe what is the real purpose of her blood tablets . I expect here the start of Sara's vampire army development .

Are the headlines of the preview for chapter 75!!!!! bounce bounce

Thank you mariangie!!! cheers cheers cheers

Pureblooded Bloody LOVE!!! My fave title is back!!! bouncing YAY I can’t wait for the next chapter … 22 days to gooooo arghhh … sFun_banghead2

Well I hope isn’t a troll again … it’s time to see what Sara is planning to do at the academy!

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

*wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

aiko
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by aiko on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:10 pm

I just can't wait for this new chapter...I'm really anxious for it...I want Kaname to be okay!!!

aiko
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by aiko on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:12 pm

I want more focus on Kaname, not enough "screen time" in the other chapters. And I want to see Kaname & Yuki back together! This suspense is tortuous!

Yuki Kuran
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Yuki Kuran on Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:17 pm

Well, Kaname and Kaien.. There has never been a really long fight or an important one except for the "Rido Fight" but that wasn't really.. How do I put this... "Exciting". I doubt that Kaname and Kaien will have a fight. There really hasn't been any. But it would be surprising if there was. Anyway, I think something will come up and interrupt them. If they had a fight, Kaname has an advantage but.. I'm thinking when Kaien is about to die, Yuki would turn up (If they had a fight that is) otherwise Kaien would fall asleep and Juri would turn up :L

And Sara. I'm a little suspicious about the blood tablets. According to me, there has never been any "Tasty" blood tablets except for the ones she just made. I'm thinking it will take affect in some kind of way. And I also think it has her blood in it. Or Takuma's. O.O

Zero.. Hmm, for this one. I'm not sure. But I don't think Maria and Zero will be together, even though they both of Shizuka's blood. Zero still hates vampires and I don't think he would like her that much. For Zero to be with Yori. I guess fifty, fifty. But Zero is still attached to Yuki, as he said 1 year ago he only wants Yuki's Blood. He also takes chunks of blood tablets because he is still thirsty for blood. He also said that he hunts at night because it helps his thirst as well. In the end, Zero might end up with Yuki or no one. Unless a random girl turns up and was friends with Zero when he was a kid. (This is just my opinion)

And.. In the end.. If this story ends soon. I think that Zero and Kaname will have a big fight then Kaien dies to protect Zero. Then Yuki turns up and her full powers unleash. Then of course, she might not kill Kaname but if she had to, with her own hand she would do it. Because she loves him. Even if she was crying her heart out, she would do so. A lot of people, if their friend of family turned bad and someone had to kill them. I'm sure those people would kill them with their own hands because they love them.

This is all just my opinion :L

Youweremysafeplace*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Always :D
    Warning Zone

Post by Youweremysafeplace* on Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:29 am

Yuki Kuran wrote:Well, Kaname and Kaien.. There has never been a really long fight or an important one except for the "Rido Fight" but that wasn't really.. How do I put this... "Exciting". I doubt that Kaname and Kaien will have a fight. There really hasn't been any. But it would be surprising if there was. Anyway, I think something will come up and interrupt them. If they had a fight, Kaname has an advantage but.. I'm thinking when Kaien is about to die, Yuki would turn up (If they had a fight that is) otherwise Kaien would fall asleep and Juri would turn up :L

And Sara. I'm a little suspicious about the blood tablets. According to me, there has never been any "Tasty" blood tablets except for the ones she just made. I'm thinking it will take affect in some kind of way. And I also think it has her blood in it. Or Takuma's. O.O

Zero.. Hmm, for this one. I'm not sure. But I don't think Maria and Zero will be together, even though they both of Shizuka's blood. Zero still hates vampires and I don't think he would like her that much. For Zero to be with Yori. I guess fifty, fifty. But Zero is still attached to Yuki, as he said 1 year ago he only wants Yuki's Blood. He also takes chunks of blood tablets because he is still thirsty for blood. He also said that he hunts at night because it helps his thirst as well. In the end, Zero might end up with Yuki or no one. Unless a random girl turns up and was friends with Zero when he was a kid. (This is just my opinion)

And.. In the end.. If this story ends soon. I think that Zero and Kaname will have a big fight then Kaien dies to protect Zero. Then Yuki turns up and her full powers unleash. Then of course, she might not kill Kaname but if she had to, with her own hand she would do it. Because she loves him. Even if she was crying her heart out, she would do so. A lot of people, if their friend of family turned bad and someone had to kill them. I'm sure those people would kill them with their own hands because they love them.

I agree with your opinion. To me yuki is the type of person to do something If she has to, or if she knows its right. Even if it may hurt her so much inside. Just like how she left zero, she didn't want to be his enemy, but she did it anyways because she knew it was the right thing to do, if that was the reason for him to go on living.. So i suppose if she thought about killing kaname, she would do it because she had to, if that meant to help so many other people. Though she may scream and cry in the ends of her actions.. Crying or Very sad

shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by shizza24 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:09 am

Youweremysafeplace* wrote:
    Yuki Kuran wrote:Well, Kaname and Kaien.. There has never been a really long fight or an important one except for the "Rido Fight" but that wasn't really.. How do I put this... "Exciting". I doubt that Kaname and Kaien will have a fight. There really hasn't been any. But it would be surprising if there was. Anyway, I think something will come up and interrupt them. If they had a fight, Kaname has an advantage but.. I'm thinking when Kaien is about to die, Yuki would turn up (If they had a fight that is) otherwise Kaien would fall asleep and Juri would turn up :L

I agree with your opinion. To me yuki is the type of person to do something If she has to, or if she knows its right. Even if it may hurt her so much inside. Just like how she left zero, she didn't want to be his enemy, but she did it anyways because she knew it was the right thing to do, if that was the reason for him to go on living.. So i suppose if she thought about killing kaname, she would do it because she had to, if that meant to help so many other people. Though she may scream and cry in the ends of her actions.. Crying or Very sad

Agreed...

Yuki Kuran
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Yuki Kuran on Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:55 am

Hmm.. Does anyone know when chapter 75 will come out? Sad

KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by KuranPrince on Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:04 am

Yuki Kuran wrote:Hmm.. Does anyone know when chapter 75 will come out? Sad

Chapter 75 will be released on September 24th in Japan.

aiko wrote:I want more focus on Kaname, not enough "screen time" in the other chapters. And I want to see Kaname & Yuki back together! This suspense is tortuous!

I'm DEFINITELY with you on that one. In previous chapters, there were no signs of Kaname. I was until his return in chapter 74. Now is the perfect time for him bring more screen time to the series. And we all want Kaname & Yuuki together once more.

"Pureblooded Bloody Love"

Last edited by KuranPrince on Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional quote)

karakuran
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by karakuran on Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:51 pm

i cant wait for thechapter to come out and season 3.....bye the way im kara im a newbie

Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan
    Warning Zone

Post by Lisi on Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Welcome kara!

I'm sorry to tell you, but probably there won't be a season 3.
    although it would be absolutely awesome.

and I can't wait for the next chapter too!!
    i want to know what will happen next.

jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by jayashree on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:46 am

if they fight which is a bad idea 5 things that might happen
    1)kaien might die(wish is not a good idea)
    2}someone might stop the fight(good idea)
    3}kaname might just try to not fight with kaien(great idea)
    4}they both fight but kaname is not really trying to kill kaien(good)
    5}kaname explains to kaien what he is up too(best idea better for fans too to know what is going )

Last edited by jayashree on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:15 pm

Current date/time is Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:15 pm