Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    If Kaname was Yuki's ancestor, then wouldn't Kaname have to have kids, so there would be Yuki's parents, grandparents and so on?

    Share

    Nightclaws
    Human

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2011-08-01
    Warning Zone

    If Kaname was Yuki's ancestor, then wouldn't Kaname have to have kids, so there would be Yuki's parents, grandparents and so on?

    Post by Nightclaws on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:06 am

    I'm sort of confused.
    avatar
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: If Kaname was Yuki's ancestor, then wouldn't Kaname have to have kids, so there would be Yuki's parents, grandparents and so on?

    Post by mariangie on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:43 am

    For what I undestand for now : Kaname is Yuuki's great - grandfather . Her only one . Instead of the nomal 4 most people have .

    So if they have kids . They would be both Kaname's sons / daughters and great- great grandsons / granddaughters .

    In the case of Yuuki's they will be both her sons / daughters and her great- great grand uncles / grand aunts .

    The mystery for now is with who Kaname has his original sons / daughters .

    A crazy possibility . I know is very farfetch . But not impossible . I think could be is Kaname had a daughter with the hooded braided pureblood lady . Then that daughter ended being Kaname's wife and his Vampire Queen . If this is true , a more complicated blood relationship happens between Kaname and Yuuki . As Kaname would be both her great - grandfather and her great - great grandfather .

    Nightclaws
    Human

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2011-08-01
    Warning Zone

    Re: If Kaname was Yuki's ancestor, then wouldn't Kaname have to have kids, so there would be Yuki's parents, grandparents and so on?

    Post by Nightclaws on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:54 am

    mariangie wrote:For what I undestand for now : Kaname is Yuuki's great - grandfather . Her only one . Instead of the nomal 4 most people have .

    So if they have kids . They would be both Kaname's sons / daughters and great- great grandsons / granddaughters .

    In the case of Yuuki's they will be both her sons / daughters and her great- great grand uncles / grand aunts .

    The mystery for now is with who Kaname has his original sons / daughters .

    A crazy possibility . I know is very farfetch . But not impossible . I think could be is Kaname had a daughter with the hooded braided pureblood lady . Then that daughter ended being Kaname's wife and his Vampire Queen . If this is true , a more complicated blood relationship happens between Kaname and Yuuki . As Kaname would be both her great - grandfather and her great - great grandfather .



    Umm...

    I don't really get that, still sort of confused.

    Are you saying that Kaname already had/has a mate?
    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2819
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: If Kaname was Yuki's ancestor, then wouldn't Kaname have to have kids, so there would be Yuki's parents, grandparents and so on?

    Post by nina on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:55 pm

    Nightclaws wrote:
    Umm...

    I don't really get that, still sort of confused.

    Are you saying that Kaname already had/has a mate?


    Hello Nightclaws! The theme of this thread has been discussed in other threads already. If you like to take a look I would suggest you these threads >>>

    http://vampireknight.all-up.com/t11p10-the-ancestor-theories
    http://vampireknight.all-up.com/t96-is-yuuki-the-reincarnation-of-kaname-s-past-love
    http://vampireknight.all-up.com/t522-anti-vampire-weapons

    Maybe some of your questions will be answered. Or maybe you'll come up with your theory since we do not have a certain answer from Hino yet. Enjoy! cheers





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    Nightclaws
    Human

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2011-08-01
    Warning Zone

    Re: If Kaname was Yuki's ancestor, then wouldn't Kaname have to have kids, so there would be Yuki's parents, grandparents and so on?

    Post by Nightclaws on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:58 pm

    nina wrote:
    Nightclaws wrote:
    Umm...

    I don't really get that, still sort of confused.

    Are you saying that Kaname already had/has a mate?


    Hello Nightclaws! The theme of this thread has been discussed in other threads already. If you like to take a look I would suggest you these threads >>>

    http://vampireknight.all-up.com/t11p10-the-ancestor-theories
    http://vampireknight.all-up.com/t96-is-yuuki-the-reincarnation-of-kaname-s-past-love
    http://vampireknight.all-up.com/t522-anti-vampire-weapons

    Maybe some of your questions will be answered. Or maybe you'll come up with your theory since we do not have a certain answer from Hino yet. Enjoy! cheers

    Thanx!!!Very Happy

    I didnt know it's alredy discussed.Embarassed

    Sorry!!!
    avatar
    ambi9942*
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2011-07-20
    Location : my thoughts
    Humor : always
    Warning Zone

    Re: If Kaname was Yuki's ancestor, then wouldn't Kaname have to have kids, so there would be Yuki's parents, grandparents and so on?

    Post by ambi9942* on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:06 pm

    nina wrote:
    Nightclaws wrote:
    Umm...

    I don't really get that, still sort of confused.

    Are you saying that Kaname already had/has a mate?


    Hello Nightclaws! The theme of this thread has been discussed in other threads already. If you like to take a look I would suggest you these threads >>>

    http://vampireknight.all-up.com/t11p10-the-ancestor-theories
    http://vampireknight.all-up.com/t96-is-yuuki-the-reincarnation-of-kaname-s-past-love
    http://vampireknight.all-up.com/t522-anti-vampire-weapons

    Maybe some of your questions will be answered. Or maybe you'll come up with your theory since we do not have a certain answer from Hino yet. Enjoy! cheers
    nina thanks for the links. nightclaws i had the exact same question. next move, come up with a theory! haha!Very Happy

    Sponsored content

    Re: If Kaname was Yuki's ancestor, then wouldn't Kaname have to have kids, so there would be Yuki's parents, grandparents and so on?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue May 23, 2017 5:39 pm