Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms Bar_left59%Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms Bar_left27%Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms Bar_left15%Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+7
caela
nina
aya-chan
Katherine
juliet
ambi9942*
sweetsolace
11 posters

Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms

sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight object/logo symbolisms Drops5black

Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms Empty Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms

Post by sweetsolace Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:18 pm

I came across these pictures a long time ago but haven't noted its possible meaning until recently.

here is one.

1. Memory eraser
    Spoiler:
    its the object used to erase memories as seen from its use in the dayclass students after Rido's attack in the academy. It's apparently a fang attached to a chain... A vampire's fang? scratch

>Or a pureblood's? scratch Kaname was once seen to be able to erase memories
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2120-11/vampire-knight/chapter-16.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2120-15/vampire-knight/chapter-16.html
    Maybe it is a pureblood's vampire fang? scratch What do you think?
    >and the night class seems to need to use this object to erase memories as its also seen with Ruka here:
    Spoiler:
    >this fang was also seen worn by Zero and Yuki in some pictures:
    Spoiler:
    it seems it matches that they would have this fang with them: to Yuki as a prefect, as shown by her short hair: prefects probably need to erase human's memories in case they know vampire existence (?) though not completely sure about this. And with Zero as a vampire hunter, his insignia seems to be multiple, which will be explained in #3 Zero's symbol, it could be as a hunter he also uses this fang...but again I'm not sure.

however there's this pic that doesn't match with that. Yuki holding the anonymous hand..which was debatedly presumed to be related to Yuki and Kaname's past, while she also holds the fang.
    Spoiler:
    it looks like she also used the same fang to erase someone's memories there? scratch and she has short hair... scratch

2. Kaname's symbol
    this is of course theoretical but I think its also found in some other pictures... so im just taking a chance here.
    But I've found 3 pics that might symbolize Kaname's insignia, as first seen here:
    Spoiler:
    And both seem related to past and the present. Also in several pictures and also in the manga, Kaname has a sword that stabs or pierces chess pieces, and also in one occasion was used to stab Zero's face in a picture. For me it seems to mean his "attack mode".

Also, this is far fetched but Kaname, so far, was only seen using one antivampire weapon which is the Kuran "sword"... Coincidence? scratch

another sword symbol on Zero's sleeve here:
    Spoiler:
    I recall somewhere it said (or I could be wrong, xD correct me if Iam) that Zero is the "sword that will cut everything... "
    if Kaname is the sword, then Zero has the sword insignia could it be he's being Kaname's tool to kill Rido? scratch

Also this might be irrelevant but anyway.. I saw Kain wearing a sword earing in one pic
    Spoiler:
    and Kain is Kaname's ally at present isn't he? So is Ruka, who was also seen carrying the Fang together with Kain, while Seiren is in the background... coincidence? scratch
    Spoiler:

3. Zero's symbol
    here Zero's insignia seems to be divided into three.. or four. scratch anyway
    Spoiler:

a. the Fang attached to the shield - it probably shows his extended role as a prefect currently? scratch he is a vampire hunter who also acts like a prefect in the present chapters 70-74

b-c. the shield with some sort of bat's wings on top
    I think the shield symbolizes his relation to cross academy though its just a guess

the bat's wings is also seen here:
    Spoiler:
    its slightly different but I think its a bit similar.. scratch i think that symbolizes his nature as a vampire

d. two swords crossing each other
    also seen here:
    Spoiler:
    In that pic Zero aims a stake on Yuki's heart, in his collar there's the insignia as well as on his gloves. Maybe it symbolizes his hunter side? scratch

Just a reminder. My interpretations can always be wrong, or may mean nothing at all, but who knows Hino's illustrations may contain some meaning... rofl bounce Razz no harm in theories Razz

Last edited by sweetsolace on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : resize images)
    ambi9942*
    ambi9942*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : always
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight object/logo symbolisms Dropsoa

Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms Empty Re: Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms

Post by ambi9942* Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:33 pm

to comment on what you said didnt kaname say that zero was yuki's shield? if the swords are to symbolize his attack mode and zero also wheres this symbole maybe that means that zero is his helper in this. right now we know kaname is killing off purebloods and that is zero's goal aswell. rido once said to zero that his whole life has been controlled by purebloods, maybe it still is even if zero doesnt know it. that would also mean that zero is kaname's *vampire knight* because kaname has always refered to his little battles to be played like a game of chess. and i dont ever remember kaname removing the knight peice. that might hint to how this manga got its name. zero is yuki's night he protects her when the king cannot. but he also moves when comanded by the king to acomplish there goal?

just a theory though:D
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms Empty Re: Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms

Post by juliet Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:35 am

sweetsolace wrote:I came across these pictures a long time ago but haven't noted its possible meaning until recently.

here is one.

1. Memory eraser
    Spoiler:
    its the object used to erase memories as seen from its use in the dayclass students after Rido's attack in the academy. It's apparently a fang attached to a chain... A vampire's fang? scratch

>and the night class seems to need to use this object to erase memories as its also seen with Ruka here:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    it seems it matches that they would have this fang with them: to Yuki as a prefect, as shown by her short hair: prefects probably need to erase human's memories in case they know vampire existence (?) though not completely sure about this. And with Zero as a vampire hunter, his insignia seems to be multiple, which will be explained in #3 Zero's symbol, it could be as a hunter he also uses this fang...but again I'm not sure.

however there's this pic that doesn't match with that. Yuki holding the anonymous hand..which was debatedly presumed to be related to Yuki and Kaname's past, while she also holds the fang.
    Spoiler:
    it looks like she also used the same fang to erase someone's memories there? scratch and she has short hair... scratch

2. Kaname's symbol
    this is of course theoretical but I think its also found in some other pictures... so im just taking a chance here.
    But I've found 3 pics that might symbolize Kaname's insignia, as first seen here:
    Spoiler:
    And both seem related to past and the present. Also in several pictures and also in the manga, Kaname has a sword that stabs or pierces chess pieces, and also in one occasion was used to stab Zero's face in a picture. For me it seems to mean his "attack mode".

Also, this is far fetched but Kaname, so far, was only seen using one antivampire weapon which is the Kuran "sword"... Coincidence? scratch

Spoiler:
    I recall somewhere it said (or I could be wrong, xD correct me if Iam) that Zero is the "sword that will cut everything... "
    if Kaname is the sword, then Zero has the sword insignia could it be he's being Kaname's tool to kill Rido? scratch

Also this might be irrelevant but anyway.. I saw Kain wearing a sword earing in one pic
    Spoiler:
    and Kain is Kaname's ally at present isn't he? So is Ruka, who was also seen carrying the Fang together with Kain, while Seiren is in the background... coincidence? scratch
    Spoiler:

3. Zero's symbol
    Spoiler:

a. the Fang attached to the shield - it probably shows his extended role as a prefect currently? scratch he is a vampire hunter who also acts like a prefect in the present chapters 70-74

I think the shield symbolizes his relation to cross academy though its just a guess

Spoiler:
    its slightly different but I think its a bit similar.. scratch i think that symbolizes his nature as a vampire

also seen here:
    Spoiler:
    In that pic Zero aims a stake on Yuki's heart, in his collar there's the insignia as well as on his gloves. Maybe it symbolizes his hunter side? scratch

Just a reminder. My interpretations can always be wrong, or may mean nothing at all, but who knows Hino's illustrations may contain some meaning... rofl bounce Razz no harm in theories Razz

Wonderful observations Solace, needs a lot of observation skills to get all of these...I never noticed it..!!
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:30 pm

juliet wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:I came across these pictures a long time ago but haven't noted its possible meaning until recently.

here is one.

1. Memory eraser
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

2. Kaname's symbol
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

3. Zero's symbol
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

also seen here:
    Spoiler:

Wonderful observations Solace, needs a lot of observation skills to get all of these...I never noticed it..!!

Me too I never noticed the fang although it maked pretty much sense...The only thing I thought about was the sword but I never saw it as an earing^^ I love it how you put everything together Smile Maybe someday there will be an explanation by Hino I wait for that Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms 594618053
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:31 am

You really have god eyes. did you zoomed it or not? when i read the chapter when yori said about erasing the memory of day class, i never noticed that fang.

Vampires don't need an item to do it, but since hunters don't have powers like vampires have, it's normal for them to use something related with vampires.

I think each of these "little" things which were show has a meaning, we just need to wait for explanations.

Last edited by aya-chan on Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:13 am

@Sweet great observations!!!! What a hawk-eyed! cheers
    Especially Kaname’s symbol! I’ve never noticed that before! Shocked

Too bad I don’t have free time these days to write … Sad
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:41 pm

Sweetsolace
    I came across these pictures a long time ago but haven't noted its possible meaning until recently.

here is one.

1. Memory eraser
    SPOILER:

http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-51-page-3.html

its the object used to erase memories as seen from its use in the dayclass students after Rido's attack in the academy. It's apparently a fang attached to a chain... A vampire's fang?

>Or a pureblood's? Kaname was once seen to be able to erase memories
    Maybe it is a pureblood's vampire fang? What do you think?
    SPOILER:

SPOILER:

SPOILER:

it looks like she also used the same fang to erase someone's memories there? and she has short hair...

2. Kaname's symbol
    SPOILER:

and here

Also, this is far fetched but Kaname, so far, was only seen using one antivampire weapon which is the Kuran "sword"... Coincidence?

SPOILER:

if Kaname is the sword, then Zero has the sword insignia could it be he's being Kaname's tool to kill Rido?

SPOILER:

and Kain is Kaname's ally at present isn't he? So is Ruka, who was also seen carrying the Fang together with Kain, while Seiren is in the background... coincidence?
    SPOILER:

3. Zero's symbol
    here Zero's insignia seems to be divided into three.. or four. anyway
    SPOILER:

a. the Fang attached to the shield - it probably shows his extended role as a prefect currently? he is a vampire hunter who also acts like a prefect in the present chapters 70-74

SPOILER:

its slightly different but I think its a bit similar.. i think that symbolizes his nature as a vampire

also seen here:
    SPOILER:

In that pic Zero aims a stake on Yuki's heart, in his collar there's the insignia as well as on his gloves. Maybe it symbolizes his hunter side?

Just a reminder. My interpretations can always be wrong, or may mean nothing at all, but who knows Hino's illustrations may contain some meaning... no harm in theories

Last edited by sweetsolace on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : resize images)

Wow, I agree with everyone. Sweetsolace, you have a great eye.

I think the curved crossed swords on Zero's black jacket from your first picture with Kaname, Yuuki and Zero together are cutlasses, naval or pirate swords. I don't think we have seen an ocean picture at all during the manga so I think those swords are a reference to some other manga of Hino-san (She did a pirate manga, right?)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cutlass

In my humble opinion, the other two symbols on Kaname and Zero seem to be family crests. Kaname's medal/pin has bat wings, a moon, and a sword. The space between the three images looks like a flower (foxglove or lupine?) The sword would be part of the Kuran family crest because the Kurans would be the only pureblood family with the ability to hold hunter weapons.

Zero's shield, the horns (I think the "wings" are antlers from a male deer, it doesn't look like wings to me, especially with Kaname's symbol with wings in the same picture as a contrast)and the tooth: The tooth is something sweetsolace explained nicely. I think the shield is the Hunter symbol of protecting humans. The horns and the almost crown on the top of the shield I think have to do with the high status the Kiryuu family has in the Hunter's Association.

The crossed swords on Zero's collar when he is posed to stab Yuuki are two daggers. (My avatar pic)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dagger#Cultural_Symbolism

The dagger is symbolically ambiguous. It may be associated with deception, stealth, and/or treachery due to the ease of concealment and surprise that someone could inflict with one on an unsuspecting victim, and indeed many assassinations have been carried out with the use of a dagger, including that of Julius Caesar

Well, Zero is trying to kill Yuuki in the picture and that potential crime would represent treachery in the story.

Wanted to add something:
    The Resin Rose

Kaname gave this is a present to Yuuki a year ago (in manga time) and wanted to give the same present to her just before their parents got killed 10 years prior. I believe he focused on the rose because, "it blooms once every ten years." Apparently Yuuki herself is a reincarnation, who blooms once every ten thousand years. (Just an observation, could be very wrong about the 10k years part Cool
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:18 pm

Wow! Great eyes Sweet! Astonishing! cheers cheers cheers cheers
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight object/logo symbolisms Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:37 pm

The Resin Rose

Kaname gave this is a present
    to Yuuki a year ago (in manga time) and wanted to give the same present
    to her just before their parents got killed 10 years prior. I believe
    he focused on the rose because, "it blooms once every ten years."
    Apparently Yuuki herself is a reincarnation, who blooms once every ten
    thousand years
    . (Just an observation, could be very wrong about the 10k
    years part Cool

thats very interesting for the reincarnation theory because of the number 10. Kaname said in chapter 30 the rose bloomed only every 10 years and in any season... He said in chapter 35 if it blooms he'll have it hardened in resin to preserve it, and he gave it to Yuki 10 years later (ch30)
    When Yuki and Kaname had a conflict or fight the rose resin broke.. example would be chapter 44 when he tried to hold tighter to her to prevent her from defending the academy.
    In a way it seems to me it represents Kaname's relationship with Yuki, which, in connection to the reincarnation theory and the rose---
    Yuki was the rose or the soul that reincarnates every year divisible by ten in any generation (in any season).. when she bloomed into his life he decided to protect her warmth (to preserve her in resin). But the resin can break apart if he holds onto her too tight, (chapter 44) so he loosens his grip on her more (chapter 60 contradictions) and finally decides to set her free.
    Yuki taking the resin rose with her when she left the academy after Rido's fight, I think symbolizes she cherishes her promise to Kaname and also his views to her. Kaname touching the resin rose in chapter 72
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v13/c072/17.html
    when Kain asked him where he will go next, it seemed like the rose symbolized Yuki and Kaname will continue to proceed to the path that will protect her.

It could also provide reason why Kaname chose to sleep and he revealed he was hoping for something, maybe that was the hope of finding Yuki's reincarnation someday. When he was awaken by Rido he didn't expect Yuki to be born, when she did "he recognized the warmth and wanted to protect it"

I think the curved crossed swords on Zero's black jacket from your
    first picture with Kaname, Yuuki and Zero together are cutlasses, naval
    or pirate swords.

The sword would be part of the Kuran family crest because the Kurans
    would be the only pureblood family with the ability to hold hunter
    weapons.
    yes they're cutlasses, not necessarily from sea goers, I think the sword represent the av weapon in general and since the weapon is used by both the hunters and Kurans might explain why they have it.

Zero's tattoo
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v13/c072/11.html
    in connection with the symbols of swords mentioned above, Zero's tattoo also has swords pointing inwards in alternate positions with what looks like a four petal flower... or a rose maybe?
    there seems to be sharp edges on each petal like it serves as the thorns, and if the daggers are removed it would look like a rose with thorns.

bloodyrose sign
    when the bullet is fired it looks like there's a mark left
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v13/c072/8.html
    a crescent moon encircles what looks a four petal flower, same as the one mentioned in Zero's tattoo, only this one doesnt seem to have thorny edges.

So here's my interpretation to each:
    the four petal flower, OR... the Rose with thorns (found in Zero's tattoo, bloody rose mark, as well as the logo of cross academy)
    it symbolizes vampires and their nature to have bloodlust

example:

-Zero's tattoo reacts when he is in blood lust mode

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2092-39/vampire-knight/chapter-7.html

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2166-12/vampire-knight/chapter-40.html

the thorny edges look like its branching away, as if it causes his thirst and threatens to go beyond his control

-also shows up in a level e vampire that lost its control
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2089-33/vampire-knight/chapter-6.html

-as part of the logo in cross academy
    Spoiler:
    the flower surrounds what also looks like a rose. The academy has a night class that teaches vampires in secret.

-mark in bloody rose
    see above

The sword (found in Kaname and Zero's emblems and Zero's tattoo as shown above,)
    as discussed , it looks like the sword represents control over vampire nature. It may have originated from anti vampire weapons that were created to kill purebloods.

in Zero's tattoo it looks like it serves to suppress vampire nature with the use of the taming bracelet. Kaname as Kuran can wield antivampire weapons. Zero as a hunter kills level Es and uses the weapons to control vampires, which might explain why he has the logo of two swords crossed over each other in the stance of a battle, and he has an emblem with a sword in it.

The crescent moon (found in bloodyrose mark, the cross academy logo, and one of Kaname's flashbacks, also the artemis name origins came from the goddess of the moon)

-bloodyrose mark
    the moon encircles the "flower" after it has killed the target vampire, as shown in the link.

-cross academy logo
    the moon is notably placed at the center of the logo as if it is the basic foundation which the "flower" around it revolves.

-in one of Kaname's flashbacks, the moon shows up in the background:
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2169-5/vampire-knight/chapter-43.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-20/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-21/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html
    the setting is similar, on a wide expanse of desert or battlefield.
    The moon also shows up in the anime.

Artemis was also named by Yuki, incidentally.
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-22/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html
    from the goddess of the moon, while the crescent moon is on the background.

This events happened before cross academy was made AND was at the same time with bloody rose.

In my interpretation, since Kaname made the bloody rose which has the mark of the moon, and he also existed before the academy was made, the theme of the crescent moon came from him.

what it means is anyone's guess, though typically the moon represents the night, or the night creatures (vampires) and all its darker aspects. For Kaname in my opinion it represents the resolution or the outcome of vampire nature when it is exhausted or causes harm. It might also mean the extermination of bad vampires --For the hunters it is swords, for Kaname and vampires its the moon.
    It is shown through artemis (named after the moon) and bloodyrose's mark which has a moon over the flower, both weapons were used by the prefects to safeguard the lives of the humans, and both originated from Kaname.
    Personally I think its his sign, as king of all vampires, and he left it on things that meant meaning for him, like artemis and bloodyrose. Its like putting a personal touch to his creation.
    For cross academy since night and day class are collaboration of Kaname and Kaien in my opinion the academy would not be the academy if the vampires didn't come over. The night class I think was the important mix to make coexistence happen, in short the vampires were central to the concept of cross academy, and therefore so is Kaname's presence there. Hence the logo in its center has a crescent moon.
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:06 am

I'm speechless. You read my mind; I was about to ask if you knew anything about Zero's tattoo and gun. Thanks for the great explanation Sweetsolace. Shocked
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:07 pm

@Sweet WOW! Awesome analysis!!! cheers cheers cheers
    Falc0n
    Falc0n
    Human

Post by Falc0n Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:05 am

interesting thread indeed.. thank you for the analysis

I got a question guys. I came a cross a Kaname and Zero wallet versions in a Chinese site. both are from what I understood are LaLa items. however one thing caught my attention...

Spoiler:

I know all the symbols there except that specific symbol. was it ever introduced in the manga as the rest ?

or did they just put there one of Hino's mysterious symbols in the art to fill some space ?

what do you guys think ?

Last edited by Falc0n on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : 1 more pic)
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneVampire Knight object/logo symbolisms Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:50 am

I wonder if the fangs pendant is like "The chains of fate"? Yuki and Zero...Kain and Ruka...It makes sense
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:47 pm

Falc0n wrote:interesting thread indeed.. thank you for the analysis

I got a question guys. I came a cross a Kaname and Zero wallet versions in a Chinese site. both are from what I understood are LaLa items. however one thing caught my attention...

Spoiler:

I know all the symbols there except that specific symbol. was it ever introduced in the manga as the rest ?

or did they just put there one of Hino's mysterious symbols in the art to fill some space ?

what do you guys think ?

WOW pretty interesting discovery! I have never seen this symbol before or at least I haven’t noticed it.

Well Hino’s art is full of hidden symbolisms …

What caught my attention in this is the crown over the rose! The rose is a symbol related to Yuuki (resin rose) … so I cannot stop thinking that this might be another hint that Yuuki was the first Queen of vampires i.e. that she existed somehow in the past as Kaname’s wife! bounce The bat's wings it could be Kaname's symbol who’s protecting/shielding her. wub

Zero also had this role given by Kaname in the 1st arc especially to protect Yuuki.

Well okay I cannot help it … I cannot control my Yume heart <3

However it could represent Yuuki’s current status … she is a PB princess with royal blood anyway ^^
    Brendaandrea16
    Brendaandrea16
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : haven't giving much thought to it.....

Post by Brendaandrea16 Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:50 pm

wow .....you completely amazed me!! i've never really given that much importance to the symbols they had.....
    Falc0n
    Falc0n
    Human

Post by Falc0n Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:49 pm

nina wrote:

WOW pretty interesting discovery! I have never seen this symbol before or at least I haven’t noticed it.

Well Hino’s art is full of hidden symbolisms …

What caught my attention in this is the crown over the rose! The rose is a symbol related to Yuuki (resin rose) … so I cannot stop thinking that this might be another hint that Yuuki was the first Queen of vampires i.e. that she existed somehow in the past as Kaname’s wife! bounce The bat's wings it could be Kaname's symbol who’s protecting/shielding her. Vampire Knight object/logo symbolisms 12415

Zero also had this role given by Kaname in the 1st arc especially to protect Yuuki.

Well okay I cannot help it … I cannot control my Yume heart <3

However it could represent Yuuki’s current status … she is a PB princess with royal blood anyway ^^

hehe.. so very Yume-ish xD

hmm lets see...

rose = Yuuki the resin rose (or bloody rose )
    bat wings = Kaname (or might represent their vampire nature/vampires)
    crown = king/queen/kingdom (?)

shield = Zero

I'll make a very wild guess that this will be a future symbol for the new regime with Yuuki as queen and maybe Kaname as king.

Zero will shield that new regime protecting it's believes\values as the new president of HA.

2 close up pics from the inside

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:39 am