Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

Who is scarier? Zero or Kaname?

Nightclaws
    Human

Warning Zone

Who is scarier? Zero or Kaname?

Post by Nightclaws on Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE both Zero and Kaname (although i love kaname more) , but in the manga and anime Zero is emo and Kaname is evil-ish. They are both sort of scary. I just wanted to know who you think is scarier. You can choose anybody, doesn't have to be Zero or Kaname.

In case if you're wondering, I didn't want to make this a multiple choice because I might forget to list somebody's name and I want everybody in VK to be included.

Also, I know someone might have asked this question already, but I didn't find it so...

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Re: Who is scarier? Zero or Kaname?

Post by Divine Rose on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:09 am

kitty wrote:I do think that Kaname is scarier since he's very powerful. He do have a strong personality & plans everything perfectly.
    A patience that may last a lifetime just don't get in his way but if you mess up with Yuki....you'll be dead Evil or Very Mad sooner than you think affraid

That's for sure. Except I would say that if you mess with Yuuki, you'll be wishing for death. He didn't want to kill Rido too pleasantly.
    soulkeeper_pol
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by soulkeeper_pol on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:51 pm

I say Yuuki is the scariest. Because she can break both guys hearts and that's the only thing I dont want to happen.

But yeah, Kaname beats Zero any time on the scary department. IMO, he beats him in any department @_@
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:07 pm

soulkeeper_pol wrote:I say Yuuki is the scariest. Because she can break both guys hearts and that's the only thing I dont want to happen.

But yeah, Kaname beats Zero any time on the scary department. IMO, he beats him in any department @_@

so true. for both lines.

the real threat may lie in yuki, whoever she decides can literally kill off even the scariest vampire.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:13 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    soulkeeper_pol wrote:I say Yuuki is the scariest. Because she can break both guys hearts and that's the only thing I dont want to happen.

so true. for both lines.

the real threat may lie in yuki, whoever she decides can literally kill off even the scariest vampire.

So true...Yuuki has the power to decide and the power to kill them (not because of strenght but they allowed it back then)

It´s only natural that kaname beats zero all the time in everything...I´m happy of that even if it is a "who-is-scarier"-contest
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:50 pm

Katherine wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

so true. for both lines.

So true...Yuuki has the power to decide and the power to kill them (not because of strenght but they allowed it back then)

It´s only natural that kaname beats zero all the time in everything...I´m happy of that even if it is a "who-is-scarier"-contest

Yes! Yuuki is! rofl rofl

Indeed Katherine. Kaname definitely does naturally beat Zero all the time, and even in this, I shall be happy he does. rofl rofl
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:39 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

so true. for both lines.

Yes! Yuuki is! rofl rofl

Indeed Katherine. Kaname definitely does naturally beat Zero all the time, and even in this, I shall be happy he does. rofl rofl

Every Kaname-fan does, the Zero-fans think differently ( so good I can´t hate one of them Very Happy )
    but playing with the hearts of Kaname and Zero is really cruel, even if yuuki isn´t fully aware of it (she knows that she still hurts them, for example she says to Kaname that she doesn´t deserve him and that he can´t be totally happy with her because of her feelings for him...mmh Yuuki should make a decision soon, I want Kaname and Zero to be happy...)
    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by tssf on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:42 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

Yes! Yuuki is! rofl rofl

Every Kaname-fan does, the Zero-fans think differently ( so good I can´t hate one of them Very Happy )
    but playing with the hearts of Kaname and Zero is really cruel, even if yuuki isn´t fully aware of it (she knows that she still hurts them, for example she says to Kaname that she doesn´t deserve him and that he can´t be totally happy with her because of her feelings for him...mmh Yuuki should make a decision soon, I want Kaname and Zero to be happy...)
    We all want Kaname and Zero to be happy.
    And I want them to be happy together! sSig_censored
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:45 pm

tssf wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

Yes! Yuuki is! rofl rofl

One good possibility drawling
    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by tssf on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:51 pm

Katherine wrote:
    tssf wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

Right? And no matter what people say, I see soooooooooo many hints. For example: all their fights argue and after that comes the part that never was published and sadly won't be, since it would change the rating of the manga: the hot make-up sSig_censored
    Sorry, I clearly didn't get enough yaoi for some time now, feel free to send me to a mental hospital for torturing you with my ideas.
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Bloodredhead on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:13 pm

tssf wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    tssf wrote:

Right? And no matter what people say, I see soooooooooo many hints. For example: all their fights argue and after that comes the part that never was published and sadly won't be, since it would change the rating of the manga: the hot make-up sSig_censored
    Sorry, I clearly didn't get enough yaoi for some time now, feel free to send me to a mental hospital for torturing you with my ideas.

No we will not send you to the mental hospital!

Kaname X Zero = sSig_censored + + + +

God i'd back that ship all the way!!!
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:15 pm

tssf wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    tssf wrote:

Then I will join you in this hospital..I have too many ideas too, in so many stories and mangas I see so many yaoi and even if other people think I´m weird i´m still loving it
    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by tssf on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:20 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:

No we will not send you to the mental hospital!

Kaname X Zero = sSig_censored + + + +

God i'd back that ship all the way!!!
    So no scary people in white? Yaay!

And yes it is! Plus, I always thought I just liked it one way, but recently I found out that I love Kaname x Zero AND Zero x Kaname!

Katherine wrote:
    tssf wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

Then I will join you in this hospital..I have too many ideas too, in so many stories and mangas I see so many yaoi and even if other people think I´m weird i´m still loving it
    You aren't weird, they are for not having such ideas or they are ust in denial! Let the love free, let it live! I support you! Even if what I do doesn't mean much, but at least you aren't the only one with strange ideas!
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Conrad Weller on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:22 pm

really zero and kaname happy together with each other. shonen ai/ yaoi. that is the only pairing i back after yuuki and kaname. all others who come near kaname can go to hell.

as for them being scary hmm well sorry i dont find either of them scary.
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:42 pm

Nope I'm not for a threesome or Kaname/Zero at all. I'm Kaname/Yuuki & Zero/Maria supporter. No other pairings with them I like.
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Conrad Weller on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:58 pm

threesome thats gross and bad.explosive i dont like zeki. Evil or Very Mad

yuuki is for kaname only and kaname for yuuki only.
    yuuki and kaname together and zero with sayori or maria thats it.
    lets close this,its not pairing thread, the question was who is scarier zero or kaname.
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:08 pm

Conrad Weller wrote:threesome thats gross and bad.explosive i dont like zeki. Evil or Very Mad

yuuki is for kaname only and kaname for yuuki only.
    yuuki and kaname together and zero with sayori or maria thats it.
    lets close this,its not pairing thread, the question was who is scarier zero or kaname.

I agree with all you said. cheers cheers

Yes, SO off topic , but it appears that is easily done with us. lol!
    soulkeeper_pol
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by soulkeeper_pol on Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:37 am

I actually like Kaname x Zero too. But some would find that the scariest. Haha. Yuuki might find that to be the scariest thing to ever happen in her entire life when both guys pushes her away because they'd rather be together instead. But sometimes I think she deserves it. :p
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by zeroyuuki666 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 pm

Well i would have to say if i got syuck in a dark alley and wanted to be scared i think zero would scare me more than Kaname because zero is slowly falling to level-e vampire I would be afraid of zero.
    aristocratic-pureblood
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : I bite. :)
    Warning Zone

Post by aristocratic-pureblood on Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:39 pm

I don't think of any of them scary, well, the glare thing that zero does is pretty creepy, but idk....
    Blood Lust
    Human

Humor : I see Undead People!
    Warning Zone

Post by Blood Lust on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:57 am

Kaname can be very sinister when he wants to be.
    madbanker
    Human

Humor : can't stop being a fish
    Warning Zone

Post by madbanker on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:56 am

Blood Lust wrote:Kaname can be very sinister when he wants to be.

I agree 105%! He can be bad asse when he wants to, and he can really do it without hesitation. I don't think other character has as much chunk as he has.
    theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by theangelgirl1992 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:10 pm

Kaname without a doubt. Zero is can also be scary, but Kaname defeats him with this. Kaname has this powerful, commanding aura that makes you behave. He is a brilliant strategist and knows how to bring you down. Again that makes him even more scarier. Plus he is an ancient, powerful vampire of 10.000 years old. However Kaname won't attack you unless he has a good reason for it. So you are pretty much save with Kaname.
    jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by jayashree on Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:12 am

Sara and Rido they are both scary Rido scared me more than sara
    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Humor : dark and mistevouis
    Warning Zone

Post by emogirl4evr on Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:06 pm

kaname has powers that could kill you if you are on his bad side
    and zero has a gun also deadly
    kaname has fangs . gulp hard choice
    DarkRose
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by DarkRose on Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:11 am

Personally I think there both scary in a way, just not horrifying... I mean they can both be cold toward people but they wouldn't go hurting people if they didn't have a reason. aha
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

Post by mariangie on Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:49 am

Both Zero and Kaname could make shiver anybody if they wanted . sSc_jawdrop3

At least in Kaname's case . Kaname could be the most scary guy alive . When it's involved Yuuki . sFun_cheerleader2 Bad luck for any guy to try to make a pass to Yuuki that is not Zero . Zero is probably the only guy in the world to not be scared for anything Kaname could do . And his strongest competitor in scary faces . explosive As this example here :

The only thing that wasn't present here was Kaname trying to send that poor guy to the sharks . Or Kaname trying to devour some poor human interested in Yuuki's .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:33 pm