Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    How many chapters...?

    Share

    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 207
    Join date : 2011-04-19
    Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)
    Warning Zone

    How many chapters...?

    Post by Kara on Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:37 am

    Hi everyone Smile


    I was just wondering if anyone knew or could take a guess at many more chapters Vampire Knight will remain ongoing for? I know that it's been about 6 six years since the manga began and if the second arch is around the same length as the first, then there probably won't be many more Crying or Very sad So does anyone have any ideas? Or have any links to where Matsuri Hino may have mentioned the length she intended to publish...? Thanks in advance Smile


    (Also, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section scratch I wasn't entirely sure where to post it.)

    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: How many chapters...?

    Post by mariangie on Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:10 am

    There's this rumor Hino signed for 100 chapters in total . Not sure if true . But as the story is going by far . It appears around 100 chapters is a good guess . As the first arc is 49 chapters long . Probably the second arc has similar length .

    Now is probably near the time to resolve Sara's plot to be Vampire Queen . I expect her part to finish around chapter 80 . Then the resolution of the story in the last twenty - something chapters .

    So expect around 2 - 2 1/2 years more for the story to end ( including Hino's vacations breaks ).

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: How many chapters...?

    Post by juliet on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:05 am

    mariangie wrote:There's this rumor Hino signed for 100 chapters in total . Not sure if true . But as the story is going by far . It appears around 100 chapters is a good guess . As the first arc is 49 chapters long . Probably the second arc has similar length .

    Now is probably near the time to resolve Sara's plot to be Vampire Queen . I expect her part to finish around chapter 80 . Then the resolution of the story in the last twenty - something chapters .

    So expect around 2 - 2 1/2 years more for the story to end ( including Hino's vacations breaks ).

    Where is the "faint" button? Shocked Shocked catastrophy catastrophy Am I the only one wanting answers here and now?

    but if Sara's issue resolves now, who is going to replace her? meaning be the villain and keeping up the heat of the story?






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: How many chapters...?

    Post by mariangie on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:41 am

    juliet wrote:
    mariangie wrote:There's this rumor Hino signed for 100 chapters in total . Not sure if true . But as the story is going by far . It appears around 100 chapters is a good guess . As the first arc is 49 chapters long . Probably the second arc has similar length .

    Now is probably near the time to resolve Sara's plot to be Vampire Queen . I expect her part to finish around chapter 80 . Then the resolution of the story in the last twenty - something chapters .

    So expect around 2 - 2 1/2 years more for the story to end ( including Hino's vacations breaks ).

    Where is the "faint" button? Shocked Shocked catastrophy catastrophy Am I the only one wanting answers here and now?

    but if Sara's issue resolves now, who is going to replace her? meaning be the villain and keeping up the heat of the story?

    The one who is supossed to be the White Pieces Chessmaster have not being revealed yet . Kaname is not playing his Chess Game alone . He needs a worthy opponent . AKA , the final boss . Who is he / she ? Good question . Most probably a pureblood . Has to be someone involved with whatever happened to Kaname before him deciding to take an eternal slumber .

    For sure is not Sara . Sara is a pureblood . But she is too young to have being involved with Kaname's past . She is very cunning and clever . She's only the White Queen . She is being used by someone under the shadow .

    It's impossible being Zero . Zero is a White Vampire Knight . Smart and strong . But his mind is not so complex for plotting complicated plans . He is the shoot first , ask later personality .

    It's not the first story to reveal the final adversary just a few moments before the final battle start . Kind of a surprise villian . Or a "I got you for stupid , sucker ! " character . One character playing to be nice then revealing at the end as the bad guy . There are even readers here waiting Kaname to be revealed as the final villian .

    Expecting the story to continue after Sara is defeated is not so farfetch . More as the story has to explain a lot of plot holes yet . Most involving the part of Kaname's past not revealed yet. The Rido and Kaname's bond ; which requires killing one of them to kill the other . The resolution of the love triangle . The resolution of Zero issues with his fear of losing his humanity / becoming Level E . Yuuki accepting herself being the same Yuuki no matter if human or vampire princess . The resolution of the vampire / humans / hunters coexistance issues . Ect.

    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: How many chapters...?

    Post by aya-chan on Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:56 pm

    juliet wrote:but if Sara's issue resolves now, who is going to replace her? meaning be the villain and keeping up the heat of the story?

    I don't think sara is the real enemy of kaname. considering the fact kaname delayed "to take care of her" I think she's not so important and the real player is another pureblood.

    A prediction of mine: sara will die around chapter 80-84.
    and if the rumors with vk having 100 chapters it's true, then hino prepared the set for the real batle *kaname killing some purebloods* which will be postponed due to sara's activity. and after that, the real battle will begin.

    but who's the real vilain? who's kaname target

    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: How many chapters...?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:36 am

    MY GUESS IS 100 CHAPTERS. affraid

    TheNoisyNeutron
    Human

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2012-03-02
    Warning Zone

    Re: How many chapters...?

    Post by TheNoisyNeutron on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:06 am

    100! This manga updates too slowly for it to be more! xD

    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: How many chapters...?

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:34 pm

    I haven't seen Hino say anything about how long it will be exactly... But she mentioned this in volume 11 in one of the side bars. Here's a direct quote from the book.

    Hino - " Hello! I have been able to keep creating this series thanks to the continued support of the readers. This is volume II." ( That means the start to the second part of the series like we've heard, right? )

    " I cannot say exactly how many more volumes there will be, but starting from volume 12, my editor and I have agreed to create the most interesting piece of work I can with the hope of making the story fast-paced and exciting. I hope you will continue to support it. <3"

    I know the release dates for volumes 14 & 15 are this year, and if there continues to be one chapter per month, there will be 7 more chapters out by the time 15 is released in english... that's about 2 more volumes, right? I think either 18 or 20 is a good number... but since Hino said starting at volume 11 is "volume II" or Part 2 I'm assuming it can also mean... then it'll probably also be 10 volumes.

    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: How many chapters...?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:13 am

    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:I haven't seen Hino say anything about how long it will be exactly... But she mentioned this in volume 11 in one of the side bars. Here's a direct quote from the book.

    Hino - " Hello! I have been able to keep creating this series thanks to the continued support of the readers. This is volume II." ( That means the start to the second part of the series like we've heard, right? )

    " I cannot say exactly how many more volumes there will be, but starting from volume 12, my editor and I have agreed to create the most interesting piece of work I can with the hope of making the story fast-paced and exciting. I hope you will continue to support it. <3"

    I know the release dates for volumes 14 & 15 are this year, and if there continues to be one chapter per month, there will be 7 more chapters out by the time 15 is released in english... that's about 2 more volumes, right? I think either 18 or 20 is a good number... but since Hino said starting at volume 11 is "volume II" or Part 2 I'm assuming it can also mean... then it'll probably also be 10 volumes.

    ah sry but which volume is now currently released??

    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: How many chapters...?

    Post by mariangie on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:21 am

    lucykaede wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:I haven't seen Hino say anything about how long it will be exactly... But she mentioned this in volume 11 in one of the side bars. Here's a direct quote from the book.

    Hino - " Hello! I have been able to keep creating this series thanks to the continued support of the readers. This is volume II." ( That means the start to the second part of the series like we've heard, right? )

    " I cannot say exactly how many more volumes there will be, but starting from volume 12, my editor and I have agreed to create the most interesting piece of work I can with the hope of making the story fast-paced and exciting. I hope you will continue to support it. <3"

    I know the release dates for volumes 14 & 15 are this year, and if there continues to be one chapter per month, there will be 7 more chapters out by the time 15 is released in english... that's about 2 more volumes, right? I think either 18 or 20 is a good number... but since Hino said starting at volume 11 is "volume II" or Part 2 I'm assuming it can also mean... then it'll probably also be 10 volumes.

    ah sry but which volume is now currently released??

    In Japan , on May 2 will be volume 16 put for sale .

    The USA Viz editon of volume 14 will be on sale on July .

    I don't have any idea when other international editions get out for sale .

    The material we are reading now is to be released with volume 17 . Around chapters 79 to 83 .

    Rumors are Hino - sensei made a contract for 100 manga chapters . No real confirmation .

    By logic , first arc had 49 chapters . If Hino commented the second arc would be longer . Expecting at least 50 chapters for the second arc is reasonable . So the 100 chapters mark could be a good estimate .

    If about 5 chapters is the mean per volume ( I only remember 1 volume with 4 chapters . ) . Anything from 20 to 22 volumes is the expected final count .

    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: How many chapters...?

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:06 pm

    lucykaede wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:I haven't seen Hino say anything about how long it will be exactly... But she mentioned this in volume 11 in one of the side bars. Here's a direct quote from the book.

    Hino - " Hello! I have been able to keep creating this series thanks to the continued support of the readers. This is volume II." ( That means the start to the second part of the series like we've heard, right? )

    " I cannot say exactly how many more volumes there will be, but starting from volume 12, my editor and I have agreed to create the most interesting piece of work I can with the hope of making the story fast-paced and exciting. I hope you will continue to support it. <3"

    I know the release dates for volumes 14 & 15 are this year, and if there continues to be one chapter per month, there will be 7 more chapters out by the time 15 is released in english... that's about 2 more volumes, right? I think either 18 or 20 is a good number... but since Hino said starting at volume 11 is "volume II" or Part 2 I'm assuming it can also mean... then it'll probably also be 10 volumes.

    ah sry but which volume is now currently released??

    Volumes 1-13 are currently available in english Smile As well as the fanbook and artbook ^^

    Brendaandrea16
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2012-03-21
    Location : America
    Humor : haven't giving much thought to it.....
    Warning Zone

    Re: How many chapters...?

    Post by Brendaandrea16 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:32 am

    im hope that it will go until chapter 198 or more....

    Sponsored content

    Re: How many chapters...?

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:28 pm


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:28 pm