Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    If the main Characters ever got children what would they look like?

    Share

    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 488
    Join date : 2011-06-21
    Location : The kingdom of WCZF XD
    Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning Zone

    If the main Characters ever got children what would they look like?

    Post by VampireCythia on Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:21 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    Yeah i just did thought about while i did wrote on my Fanfiction (It still isn´t done why can´t i get it done?) I hope when Hino ends the story she gonne show us what there happen in the future. So why not?

    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2011-10-17

    Re: If the main Characters ever got children what would they look like?

    Post by SassyKnight on Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:03 am

    OMG xD LOL That would be so funny! Yeah Zero and Yuki together MUCH better than Yuki and Kaname.

    wub wub wub wub

    Just imagine! A daughter with long brown hair, violet eyes and Zero's dark personality, who loves Zero to bits. Another daughter with long silver hair with Yuki's eyes and her bubbly personality. xD And maybe some sons with brown and silver hair like Zero, that are really energetic and want to hunt vampires. And maybe even one with blonde hair! Very Happy And I was thinking that one of their names would be Yuri. Yuri mean "Lily" xD Or Seria! Or Mizuki meaning "Beautiful Moon"

    Man do I wanna draw them so bad!

    I LOVE the way Zero looks when he saves this child! AWWWW SEE HOW CUTE IT WOULD BE IF HE HAD KIDS?




    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 488
    Join date : 2011-06-21
    Location : The kingdom of WCZF XD
    Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning Zone

    Re: If the main Characters ever got children what would they look like?

    Post by VampireCythia on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:25 pm

    Saffron161 wrote:OMG xD LOL That would be so funny! Yeah Zero and Yuki together MUCH better than Yuki and Kaname.

    wub wub wub wub

    Just imagine! A daughter with long brown hair, violet eyes and Zero's dark personality, who loves Zero to bits. Another daughter with long silver hair with Yuki's eyes and her bubbly personality. xD And maybe some sons with brown and silver hair like Zero, that are really energetic and want to hunt vampires. And maybe even one with blonde hair! Very Happy And I was thinking that one of their names would be Yuri. Yuri mean "Lily" xD Or Seria! Or Mizuki meaning "Beautiful Moon"

    Man do I wanna draw them so bad!

    I LOVE the way Zero looks when he saves this child! AWWWW SEE HOW CUTE IT WOULD BE IF HE HAD KIDS?





    We all know that Zero would soft up if he had children Very Happy It would be over cute And if you wanna draw it would you mind showing us it? I would draw something like that if i could draw. And good ideas for ZeroXYuuki children. Adorable and Cutie

    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: If the main Characters ever got children what would they look like?

    Post by lililovelilica on Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:58 am

    audraliann wrote:If Yukie and Kaname ended up togather and had kids what would there names be VS if she ended up with Zero and had kids what would there names be


    I tnink That Yuuki and Kaname should end together,it's the perfect plot for the manga!
    they're child should be a girl named Yume-YUuki+kanaME!
    CUTE HUH?

    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 229
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: If the main Characters ever got children what would they look like?

    Post by Howl4fun on Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:29 pm

    Hmm, I think if Zero had a son sometime he would call him Ichiru. I love those "naming your child after the death of a beloved person" stories, and I can see him doing so. Orion is a cool name too, and it's the star constellation for "the hunter", so it'd be fitting XD

    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 304
    Join date : 2011-07-26
    Location : Zero's Apartment <3
    Warning Zone

    Re: If the main Characters ever got children what would they look like?

    Post by shizza24 on Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:43 am

    VampireCythia wrote:
    Saffron161 wrote:OMG xD LOL That would be so funny! Yeah Zero and Yuki together MUCH better than Yuki and Kaname.

    wub wub wub wub

    Just imagine! A daughter with long brown hair, violet eyes and Zero's dark personality, who loves Zero to bits. Another daughter with long silver hair with Yuki's eyes and her bubbly personality. xD And maybe some sons with brown and silver hair like Zero, that are really energetic and want to hunt vampires. And maybe even one with blonde hair! Very Happy And I was thinking that one of their names would be Yuri. Yuri mean "Lily" xD Or Seria! Or Mizuki meaning "Beautiful Moon"

    Man do I wanna draw them so bad!

    I LOVE the way Zero looks when he saves this child! AWWWW SEE HOW CUTE IT WOULD BE IF HE HAD KIDS?





    We all know that Zero would soft up if he had children Very Happy It would be over cute And if you wanna draw it would you mind showing us it? I would draw something like that if i could draw. And good ideas for ZeroXYuuki children. Adorable and Cutie

    I agree ^^ Zero's expression there is priceless!!!


    Howl4fun wrote:Hmm, I think if Zero had a son sometime he would call him Ichiru. I love those "naming your child after the death of a beloved person" stories, and I can see him doing so. Orion is a cool name too, and it's the star constellation for "the hunter", so it'd be fitting XD


    Wow Howl those are some really cool name ideas! The Ichiru one is definitely very touching! And Orion with it's association to the hunter constellation sounds like one hell of an awesome name xD xD

    If they had a daughter they could name her after Juuri since she was the one who caused them to meet in the first place

    Sponsored content

    Re: If the main Characters ever got children what would they look like?

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:07 am


      Current date/time is Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:07 am