Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

When did you first start reading VK Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
    When did you first start reading VK I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
    When did you first start reading VK I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
    When did you first start reading VK I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
    When did you first start reading VK I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
    When did you first start reading VK I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
    When did you first start reading VK I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
    When did you first start reading VK I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
    When did you first start reading VK I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
    When did you first start reading VK I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
    When did you first start reading VK I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
    When did you first start reading VK I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
    When did you first start reading VK I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
    When did you first start reading VK I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
    When did you first start reading VK I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
    When did you first start reading VK I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
    When did you first start reading VK I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
    When did you first start reading VK I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
    When did you first start reading VK I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
    When did you first start reading VK I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
    When did you first start reading VK I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
    When did you first start reading VK Bar_left59%When did you first start reading VK Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
    When did you first start reading VK Bar_left27%When did you first start reading VK Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
    When did you first start reading VK Bar_left15%When did you first start reading VK Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+2
    mariangie
    audraliann
    6 posters

When did you first start reading VK

audraliann
      audraliann
      Level-E
      Level-E

Warning ZoneWhen did you first start reading VK Dropsoa

When did you first start reading VK Empty When did you first start reading VK

Post by audraliann Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:35 am

When did you first start reading VK
      mariangie
      mariangie
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

When did you first start reading VK Empty Re: When did you first start reading VK

Post by mariangie Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:02 am

I began reading V. K. when it started at Shojo Beat magazine . Around 2005 . Send a card from my Shounen Jump subscription that appeared in an ad . I only began reading online after Shojo Beat magazine was discontinued at chapter 37 . That magazine was around 10 to 12 months behind Japan at the time . So I read 10 whole chapters the first day I look it at MangaFox . I used MF before mostly to read Yaoi. Didn't posted anything before . Even with an account . For that period it was requested a member's account to access mature manga . I got my account without posting anything for some months .

I could say I knew about V. K a long time before it began to be popular in the USA . It was the same for Naruto . When I initially suscribed to Shounen Jump ( vol 10 , 1st year , Shounen Jump magazine , Viz ed.) . Nobody I knew had heard of Naruto nor One Piece before . They only knew about Dragon Ball , YuYu - Hasuko and Yugio'h! ( The main reason I suscribed to Shounen Jump that time was because I played Yugioh cards and send a card I got from one Nitendo game . )

But I began to be more active in V. K. forums after 2008 . During the end of the first arc . That was around the time it began to be popular because of the anime . Forums were very active . And I began to post in part to practice my English . In part to discuss some things I find a lot different from how I saw the story .
      Katherine
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

When did you first start reading VK Empty Re: When did you first start reading VK

Post by Katherine Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:44 pm

When I googled the cover of the second book, which I loved since some months^^ I read the 34 chapters that already existed in 2 days...since then I read it every month and wait for it...at the beginning I only read the scanlation because I didn´t wanted to see the spoilers...so stupid... sFun_crazybat but that changed after I was so curious When did you first start reading VK 1713890440

mariangie wrote:

I could say I knew about V. K a long time before it began to be popular in the USA . It was the same for Naruto . When I initially suscribed to Shounen Jump ( vol 10 , 1st year , Shounen Jump magazine , Viz ed.) . Nobody I knew had heard of Naruto nor One Piece before . They only knew about Dragon Ball , YuYu - Hasuko and Yugio'h! ( The main reason I suscribed to Shounen Jump that time was because I played Yugioh cards and send a card I got from one Nitendo game . )

Yes it´s the same in France, I started reeding One Piece and Naruto when nobody knew it in my country, that has changed now but I can say that I know it since almost 8-10 years, I was really young back than and I could only read it when my mom wasn´t at home...I don´t know why I read it but after some chapters I was so interested ;) One Piece was my fav back then...Bleach wasn´t so good when I started it, I stopped very early, after 30-40 chapters and read it again after a year, well the shinigamis are the interesting ones but I didn´t knew when I first read it...but today I don´t read much anymore, I don´t find time to do that and sometimes I´m just not interested anymore
      Akaruisama
      Akaruisama
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:44 pm

I'm a little weird. I hate embarrasing scenes so I can stand the last episodes of anime. So I read chapters with changing Yuuki into vampire and fight with Rido. Later, I read whole manga and I watched those episodes of anime which I could not watch when I have watched it first time.
      ambi9942*
      ambi9942*
      Level-E
      Level-E

Humor : always

Post by ambi9942* Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:52 am

ha-ha-ha i watched the anime first and i didnt know at the time that animes were based off mangas! Very Happy (yea i know, im so smart arent i? LOL!) anyway when i finally discovered the truth i was so excited to read the manga at the time the chapters stoped at 64 so it was'nt like that long ago when i read it ( yea i know and to answer your question i am blond! (no offence intended i luv blonds!) lol! ) sBo_jumping
      tssf
      tssf
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by tssf Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:43 am

I watched a few episodes of the anime and fell in love with it. Then after some time I decided to read the manga as well, since I was running out of manga to read and I of course loved it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:31 pm