Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_K

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

Who would you like to slap?

Poll

Who would you like to slap

[ 11 ]
    17% [17%] 
    [ 11 ]
    17% [17%] 
    [ 11 ]
    17% [17%] 
    [ 9 ]
    14% [14%] 
    [ 3 ]
    5% [5%] 
    [ 3 ]
    5% [5%] 
    [ 7 ]
    11% [11%] 
    [ 1 ]
    2% [2%] 
    [ 6 ]
    9% [9%] 
    [ 2 ]
    3% [3%] 

Total Votes: 64
    Ferny_Chan
    Human

Humor : Unlimted
    Warning Zone

Who would you like to slap?

Post by Ferny_Chan on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:24 pm

Id say Yuuki -_- i have my reasons though ,i dont despise her since most Heroines are like her

1.she has such a innocent personailty its cute at first but got old for me
    2.She cant decide which guy she wants which is driving me crazy affraid even though i kinda understand
    3.She doesnt seem to care for the fact that kaname killed Aido's father and i cant remember if she even had the slightest sympathy
    4.she has 1 romantic year with kaname and as soon as hes gone she BITES ZERO ??
    5.Errand girl O_O *no comment*

i wish we see some progress with her anyways wbu guys?
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

Re: Who would you like to slap?

Post by aya-chan on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm

My vote went for:
    1. cross kaien>>>why? I think it's abvious. his way to be in the latest chapter is damn annoying. he should put as high priority his job as HA president not foster father

2. yuuki>>>Did I really need to comment further? I guess not. Razz
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:32 pm

I don´t think that I would slap someone, they don´t deserve being slapped by me (maybe someone other can do that who get´s annoyed too)...well except Sara because she is evil, hurts the poor Takuma, plays with everyone in the Acadamy and because she has a terrible plan ( we don´t know yet, but I´m pretty sure she has). AND she uses spiders, disgusting for a woman, maybe she deserves a slap but not from me but from someone different wub wub wub
    Ferny_Chan
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Ferny_Chan on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:34 pm

Indeed i was quite shocked it was certainly a twist , i dont see his "daughter" calling him daddy anymore so i dont know why he even said that Shocked
    Ferny_Chan
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Ferny_Chan on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:36 pm

Id slap her for you if i had the chance to Crying or Very sad even though violence doesnt solve anything
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:43 pm

M.. Shocked .

Kaname

Yuuki

Zero sFun_crazybat

Each one for different reasons, hm (LOL) the arguements go like this;

Kaname...for leaving us like this and postponing the mystery so many chapters now, without a decent explanation...how could you?

Yuuki...for losing from Sara in charisma, and being weak in all thirteen volumes...mercy crazy

Zero....for being in the pity mode one year now*** and not fulfilling your promises as a man...didn't you say that YOU will kill all purebloods? ha? you had taken our ears...see now what your hesitation did to Kaname? WE LOST HIM

don't take any of this seriously of course but then again but some ideas can't be helped ha-ha-ha

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

Post by aya-chan on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:44 pm

Katherine wrote:I don´t think that I would slap someone, they don´t deserve being slapped by me (maybe someone other can do that who get´s annoyed too)...well except Sara because she is evil, hurts the poor Takuma, plays with everyone in the Acadamy and because she has a terrible plan ( we don´t know yet, but I´m pretty sure she has). AND she uses spiders, disgusting for a woman, maybe she deserves a slap but not from me but from someone different wub wub wub

1.when yuuki's with kaname i want to slap her cause she has him *and I don't* and when they are apart I want to slap her too cause my cute kaname feels lonely.
    either way, yuuki end being slapped everyday. rofl

2. sara, I won't slap her, I want to tore her to tiny litle pieces. she slap[ed the cute takuma, death is her perfect punishement

3. spiders suit sara. she's seen as black widow. she already devour/killed her partner, just like the spider.
    Ferny_Chan
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Ferny_Chan on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:48 pm

^_^ ohh well if they werent like that id wouldnt even be bothered with Vk i cant believe yuuki isnt even a teeny bit jelous that hes all alone with ruka..(and kain) sometimes i wonder if shes even a woman (lil lady) crazy

Kaname doesnt need Yuuki i'll be a perfect subsitute

Last edited by Ferny_Chan on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:50 pm

I am at the floors...

aya-chan wrote:

1.when yuuki's with kaname i want to slap her cause she has him *and I don't* and when they are apart I want to slap her too cause my cute kaname feels lonely.

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:52 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    Katherine wrote:I don´t think that I would slap someone, they don´t deserve being slapped by me (maybe someone other can do that who get´s annoyed too)...well except Sara because she is evil, hurts the poor Takuma, plays with everyone in the Acadamy and because she has a terrible plan ( we don´t know yet, but I´m pretty sure she has). AND she uses spiders, disgusting for a woman, maybe she deserves a slap but not from me but from someone different wub wub wub

2. sara, I won't slap her, I want to tore her to tiny litle pieces. she slap[ed the cute takuma, death is her perfect punishement

3. spiders suit sara. she's seen as black widow. she already devour/killed her partner, just like the spider.

so true

We need revenge for takuma, I was so afraid when I saw him next to her...and then what she did to him...someone needs to kill her for that, not fast but veeerrry slowly, good for her lack of patience...

the thing with the spider is right, but still I hate them...so disgusting, a metaphot for her...she needs to be punished for that!!

Well I wouldn´t dare slapping Yuuki, what will Kaname say, I don´t want him to be angry at me!!
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:54 pm

Ferny_Chan wrote:

I think there are many fans here who would say that they are a perfects substitute...Kaname would have to chose...poor guy he would have to hurt many feelings....but if we are honest we would still love him., am I´m right?
    Ferny_Chan
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Ferny_Chan on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:56 pm

Awww our poor little cute Takuma how dare she Evil or Very Mad Now i can see why ouri didnt even notice her and a dreadful women sh e btter not touch another little blonde hair on takumas head
    Ferny_Chan
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Ferny_Chan on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:58 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Ferny_Chan wrote:

I think there are many fans here who would say that they are a perfects substitute...Kaname would have to chose...poor guy he would have to hurt many feelings....but if we are honest we would still love him., am I´m right?
    yes your right sSic_stretcher
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:03 am

I would probably say none Id slap myself for keeping up with vampire knight's nonsense Sad

I can choose to obsess over any other manga other than vampire knight but I have to go for it Razz Crying or Very sad endure the long updates, the trolls, the high expectations leading to NOTHING sometimes, and its popularity Sad Crying or Very sad even the bad attitude of the characters Sad

lool and i mean i read it even though i also feel like slapping yuki sometimes. so yes i should wake up... Crying or Very sad

Ferny_Chan
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Ferny_Chan on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:07 am

Ive seen Most Anime read most manga and i cant seem to love another other than vk its all because of hino curse you and your beautiful drawing and writing
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:10 am

Ferny_Chan wrote:Ive seen Most Anime read most manga and i cant seem to love another other than vk its all because of hino curse you and your beautiful drawing and writing

true. Razz I wont be here without VK, or wasting so much time. But it has such bad points sometimes I want to Crying or Very sad
    Ferny_Chan
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Ferny_Chan on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:12 am

All we can do is patiently wait for it to finish yet id probably keep on reading and reading

Last edited by Ferny_Chan on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by tssf on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:13 am

Sara of course. For abusing Takuma! How can she abuse him of all people out there! That's probably the worst crime, torturing smeone as sweet as him! And while I'm busy with slapping Sara... I'm SO sorry, completely forgot to do my nails, os they might be a little sharp... Or very sharp... And I have no idea how the poison got under them, really.

And often I also feel like slapping Yuki, the reasons have been mentioned by other people in here.
    Ferny_Chan
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Ferny_Chan on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:15 am

tssf wrote:Sara of course. For abusing Takuma! How can she abuse him of all people out there! That's probably the worst crime, torturing smeone as sweet as him! And while I'm busy with slapping Sara... I'm SO sorry, completely forgot to do my nails, os they might be a little sharp... Or very sharp... And I have no idea how the poison got under them, really.

And often I also feel like slapping Yuki, the reasons have been mentioned by other people in here.

Ikr i feel like burning her alive explosive
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:15 am

tssf wrote:Sara of course. For abusing Takuma! How can she abuse him of all people out there! That's probably the worst crime, torturing smeone as sweet as him! And while I'm busy with slapping Sara... I'm SO sorry, completely forgot to do my nails, os they might be a little sharp... Or very sharp... And I have no idea how the poison got under them, really.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

you are so hilarious rofl rofl rofl rofl

haha oops. you better cut it now. rofl rofl

Last edited by sweetsolace on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by shizza24 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:16 am

sweetsolace wrote:I would probably say none Id slap myself for keeping up with vampire knight's nonsense Sad

I can choose to obsess over any other manga other than vampire knight but I have to go for it Razz Crying or Very sad endure the long updates, the trolls, the high expectations leading to NOTHING sometimes, and its popularity Sad Crying or Very sad even the bad attitude of the characters Sad

lool and i mean i read it even though i also feel like slapping yuki sometimes. so yes i should wake up... Crying or Very sad

I couldn't agree more with you there.... I SO need a new obsession but I just CAN'T get VK out of my head! It keeps me on my toes for new releases and I'm literally going crazy with anticipation and I get so disappointed when all the expectations end up to nothing just like you said... But even so I just can't help obsessing over it! It's so annoying sometimes sFun_banghead2
    Ferny_Chan
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Ferny_Chan on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:19 am

anyways bye bye ill be off now
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:24 am

shizza24 wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:I would probably say none Id slap myself for keeping up with vampire knight's nonsense Sad

I couldn't agree more with you there.... I SO need a new obsession but I just CAN'T get VK out of my head! It keeps me on my toes for new releases and I'm literally going crazy with anticipation and I get so disappointed when all the expectations end up to nothing just like you said... But even so I just can't help obsessing over it! It's so annoying sometimes sFun_banghead2

rofl

we are slaves of VK.

rofl Hopefully when it ends we'll be free men. rofl can't wait for that, maybe in two years? LOL.

anyways I cant help but love it despite everything, its still my best irresistible manga sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug

I never follow any other than VK, and thats enough proof

oh god but some of the characters are a tragedy...
    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by tssf on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:25 am

sweetsolace wrote:

No, it's just that my memory suffers from time to time. But I will never forget how mean that woman is, so I have to slap her, it doesn't matter if my nails need a make-over at that time.

And I will take care of my nails, so I give Yuki a normal slap, without the cuts and poison.

Oh, before I forget: I have a small wish of slapping Aido, just for the fun... I mean, I want to know how it feels to slap him, Kaname did it so often, I just want to try. I'm like a child - someone I love did it, I have to do it too!
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:28 am

tssf wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

No, it's just that my memory suffers from time to time. But I will never forget how mean that woman is, so I have to slap her, it doesn't matter if my nails need a make-over at that time.

Ad I will take care of my nails, so I give Yuki a normal slap, without the cuts and poison.

poor Sara don't know what hit her rofl rofl rofl

literally.

rofl rofl rofl

and in the middle of drinking tea, her airway narrows from the poison
    and they think she died from choking on liquid.

rofl rofl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:38 pm