Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

Who would you like to slap?

Poll

Who would you like to slap

[ 11 ]
    17% [17%] 
    [ 11 ]
    17% [17%] 
    [ 11 ]
    17% [17%] 
    [ 9 ]
    14% [14%] 
    [ 3 ]
    5% [5%] 
    [ 3 ]
    5% [5%] 
    [ 7 ]
    11% [11%] 
    [ 1 ]
    2% [2%] 
    [ 6 ]
    9% [9%] 
    [ 2 ]
    3% [3%] 

Total Votes: 64

Ferny_Chan
    Human

Humor : Unlimted
    Warning Zone

Who would you like to slap?

Post by Ferny_Chan on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Id say Yuuki -_- i have my reasons though ,i dont despise her since most Heroines are like her

1.she has such a innocent personailty its cute at first but got old for me
    2.She cant decide which guy she wants which is driving me crazy affraid even though i kinda understand
    3.She doesnt seem to care for the fact that kaname killed Aido's father and i cant remember if she even had the slightest sympathy
    4.she has 1 romantic year with kaname and as soon as hes gone she BITES ZERO ??
    5.Errand girl O_O *no comment*

i wish we see some progress with her anyways wbu guys?

sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Re: Who would you like to slap?

Post by sweetsolace on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:28 am

tssf wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:
    tssf wrote:Sara of course. For abusing Takuma! How can she abuse him of all people out there! That's probably the worst crime, torturing smeone as sweet as him! And while I'm busy with slapping Sara... I'm SO sorry, completely forgot to do my nails, os they might be a little sharp... Or very sharp... And I have no idea how the poison got under them, really.

And often I also feel like slapping Yuki, the reasons have been mentioned by other people in here.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

you are so hilarious rofl rofl rofl rofl

haha oops. you better cut it now. rofl rofl

No, it's just that my memory suffers from time to time. But I will never forget how mean that woman is, so I have to slap her, it doesn't matter if my nails need a make-over at that time.

Ad I will take care of my nails, so I give Yuki a normal slap, without the cuts and poison.

poor Sara don't know what hit her rofl rofl rofl

literally.

rofl rofl rofl

and in the middle of drinking tea, her airway narrows from the poison
    and they think she died from choking on liquid.

rofl rofl

tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by tssf on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:37 am

sweetsolace wrote:
    tssf wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

you are so hilarious rofl rofl rofl rofl

haha oops. you better cut it now. rofl rofl

No, it's just that my memory suffers from time to time. But I will never forget how mean that woman is, so I have to slap her, it doesn't matter if my nails need a make-over at that time.

Ad I will take care of my nails, so I give Yuki a normal slap, without the cuts and poison.

literally.

rofl rofl rofl

rofl rofl

Wow, that's good! I'm giving up my goals about learning languages for becoming a professional Sara-killer!
    We ust have to hope she doesn't think she was hit by Kaname's love-whip, that's reserved for Aido.

Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:30 am

tssf wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:
    tssf wrote:

literally.

rofl rofl rofl

rofl rofl

Wow, that's good! I'm giving up my goals about learning languages for becoming a professional Sara-killer!
    We ust have to hope she doesn't think she was hit by Kaname's love-whip, that's reserved for Aido.

Hahahahahahaha! You two are so funny! rofl rofl rofl rofl

Yes, we don't want her to think that. rofl rofl rofl rofl

Personally I wouldn't slap any of them. Very Happy

audraliann
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by audraliann on Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:53 am

I would you like to slap Yuki

Youweremysafeplace*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Always :D
    Warning Zone

Post by Youweremysafeplace* on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:01 am

I picked yuki. Evil or Very Mad
    I don't want to go into further detail because basically everyone covered it.
    Then i picked kaname, the main reason is if hes going to take the dam girl in the end, just take her already! Don't brake the zeki fans hearts or zeros heart! PLEASE! cryyyyyyy

shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by shizza24 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:15 am

Youweremysafeplace* wrote:I picked yuki. Evil or Very Mad
    I don't want to go into further detail because basically everyone covered it.
    Then i picked kaname, the main reason is if hes going to take the dam girl in the end, just take her already! Don't brake the zeki fans hearts or zeros heart! PLEASE! cryyyyyyy

Totally get how you feel.... Sad

Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan
    Warning Zone

Post by Lisi on Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:31 pm

Kaien Cross. he is annoying.
    I also want to see him die.
    but in a short way... he doesn't deserve a tragic death. xD sFun_mischieviousbig

Ferny_Chan
    Human

Humor : Unlimted
    Warning Zone

Post by Ferny_Chan on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:10 pm

I agree he isnt doing much in the previous chapters but then i kinda dont want him to die ill miss the weird (very)old man

Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Conrad Weller on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:16 pm

slap i would really love to slap ruca, sara , cross because of recent chs . the first two can die i wouldnt care i would send flowers to the one who did this. they are gross they deserve more than slaps.

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:44 pm

Conrad Weller wrote:slap i would really love to slap ruca, sara , cross because of recent chs . the first two can die i wouldnt care i would send flowers to the one who did this. they are gross they deserve more than slaps.

You are so right...Zut I forgot ruca...I hate it how she thinks about Kaname all the time, she is so stupid and bild, that she can´t really see, that someone really has feelings for her...I think that she doesn´t deserve Kain, he cared for her so much and she doesn´t really look at him....for that she really needs a slap!

Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:53 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Conrad Weller wrote:slap i would really love to slap ruca, sara , cross because of recent chs . the first two can die i wouldnt care i would send flowers to the one who did this. they are gross they deserve more than slaps.

You are so right...Zut I forgot ruca...I hate it how she thinks about Kaname all the time, she is so stupid and bild, that she can´t really see, that someone really has feelings for her...I think that she doesn´t deserve Kain, he cared for her so much and she doesn´t really look at him....for that she really needs a slap!

That is so true Katherine. Ruka does need it. And Sara does need more than that. Okay, there is a few to slap.

I also would slap Zero, because his hatred of vampires is too extreme. He really should understand that there are good and bad vampires like there are with humans.

It appears, so far, Shiki is the only one with no votes. Well, then again, there is like no reason to slap him at all. rofl rofl

Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Akaruisama on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:04 pm

I don't want to slap anybody though sometimes I would like to slap Yuuki when she is so annoying.

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:05 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

That is so true Katherine. Ruka does need it. And Sara does need more than that. Okay, there is a few to slap.

I also would slap Zero, because his hatred of vampires is too extreme. He really should understand that there are good and bad vampires like there are with humans.

It appears, so far, Shiki is the only one with no votes. Well, then again, there is like no reason to slap him at all. rofl rofl

I would never slap Shiki, he is just too cute ;)

mmh Zero, ok he has some thoughts which need to change, but I wouldn´t slap him for that...well ervyone knows that I`m Yume but I still like Zero too. I couldn´t slap someone I like Very Happy

Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:20 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

mmh Zero, ok he has some thoughts which need to change, but I wouldn´t slap him for that...well ervyone knows that I`m Yume but I still like Zero too. I couldn´t slap someone I like Very Happy

I don't care about the cute, but yeah, you just can't. rofl rofl

Yeah, it's hard to slap the ones I like. I still like Zero. One of my faves, but when he goes off on his vampire hatred I do get a little frustrated at him. And besides, not like a slap will hurt him. rofl rofl

Vanille-chan
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : zen <3
    Warning Zone

Post by Vanille-chan on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:36 pm

Returning from the dead

I really want to split Yukis face. She is like a sponge: the inner content is given by the outside world. The feeling that I have = she is a puppet of circumstances. When she is on Kaname´s side, she turns K´s toy; When she is with Zero, her feelings are shaped by his presence. She is not evil, but she is ridiculous.

Kaien Cross: The president of the association. That person who acts when it is too late.

Evil grin

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:01 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

Yeah, it's hard to slap the ones I like. I still like Zero. One of my faves, but when he goes off on his vampire hatred I do get a little frustrated at him. And besides, not like a slap will hurt him. rofl rofl

He wouldn´t really notice it Yeah sometimes I get annoyed by him too but still I like to see him...imagine a chapter without Kaname AND Zero...just with Yuuki for example...I would be so angry because Yuuki is not one of my favourites and I would miss Kaname and Zero...if only one of them is in there it´s ok, although I´m das that I can´t see one of them for such a long time

Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:53 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

He wouldn´t really notice it Yeah sometimes I get annoyed by him too but still I like to see him...imagine a chapter without Kaname AND Zero...just with Yuuki for example...I would be so angry because Yuuki is not one of my favourites and I would miss Kaname and Zero...if only one of them is in there it´s ok, although I´m das that I can´t see one of them for such a long time

I totally agree. It wouldn't be good at all with at least one of the, on the chap.

tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by tssf on Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:57 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

I totally agree. It wouldn't be good at all with at least one of the, on the chap.
    Exactly! I mean, I can deal with a chapter without Kaname and/or Zero, but only if it means that I get very detailed information on the other guys, which won't happen in the manga. With only her it would be so boring! And we would have nothing to stare at.

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:43 pm

tssf wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

Exactly! I mean, I can deal with a chapter without Kaname and/or Zero, but only if it means that I get very detailed information on the other guys, which won't happen in the manga. With only her it would be so boring! And we would have nothing to stare at.

I hope Hino will never do that, she knows that we are crave for hot pictures of our beloved, by doing that she would make many fans very very angry or sad...because everyone waits for so long...

other reason why she wouldn´t do that: I think she loves both od them too and wants to draw them too (I love it that Hino is captivated by her characters too... some mangaka are way to superficial, Hino knows what we desire drawling

tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by tssf on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:47 pm

Katherine wrote:
    tssf wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

I hope Hino will never do that, she knows that we are crave for hot pictures of our beloved, by doing that she would make many fans very very angry or sad...because everyone waits for so long...

other reason why she wouldn´t do that: I think she loves both od them too and wants to draw them too (I love it that Hino is captivated by her characters too... some mangaka are way to superficial, Hino knows what we desire drawling
    We shouldn't worry. Hino wouldn't do that to all the fans or herself - let's face it, she loves them and knows exactly what we wish for, besides they are the heart and soul of Vampire Knight and she knows it.

Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:45 pm

tssf wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    tssf wrote:

We shouldn't worry. Hino wouldn't do that to all the fans or herself - let's face it, she loves them and knows exactly what we wish for, besides they are the heart and soul of Vampire Knight and she knows it.

I like seeing them because they make the story more interesting, not to stare at them. The story would be quite stale if they weren't in it all the time. I'm glad she loves the characters too. Too many story writers are too detached, I think.

tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by tssf on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:48 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    tssf wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

I like seeing them because they make the story more interesting, not to stare at them. The story would be quite stale if they weren't in it all the time. I'm glad she loves the characters too. Too many story writers are too detached, I think.
    Yes, the story too. Well, without them there would be no story, in my opinion.
    And Hino really is great for that, because she also gives the feeling to the fans and because of her love the characters are so deep and interesting.

Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:06 pm

tssf wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    tssf wrote:

Yes, the story too. Well, without them there would be no story, in my opinion.
    And Hino really is great for that, because she also gives the feeling to the fans and because of her love the characters are so deep and interesting.

Yes, indeed. Without them, there would be no story. Can't have a story with just one character. Not like this. lol!

Yes, it's obvious she loves the characters, and it gives a great feeling indeed. I agree. cheers cheers cheers cheers

aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

Post by aya-chan on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:49 am

Others I want to slap
    Kaname-I look forward for the make over
    kaito - because he did not make zero a player earlier. because of him, zero couldn't fly to flower to flower to forget yuuki
    ruka-because she's blind and don't see how much kain loves her
    kain-for god sake, kiss the girl and take her to a walk in the park

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:47 am

Current date/time is Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:47 am