Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 Bar_left59%who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 Bar_left27%who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 Bar_left15%who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+29
SilverAngel
ButterflyWingsx
kanamekuranlover
kialovejapan
Falc0n
PrincessKuran
norngpinky
kanachanimmortal
MissKuran
DarkRose
PSDOL
Yuuki Kuran
SassyKnight
aya-chan
Katherine
sweetsolace
zeroxyuuki43ver
Lisi
Divine Rose
soulkeeper_pol
jayashree
Conrad Weller
VampireCythia
shizza24
KuranPrince
PeachBum
bitex
zeroyuuki666
audraliann
33 posters

who's kids would be cutier? and why

Poll

who's kids would be cutier?and why

[ 41 ]
    who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 Bar_left48%who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 Bar_right [48%] 
    [ 16 ]
    who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 Bar_left19%who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 Bar_right [19%] 
    [ 14 ]
    who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 Bar_left16%who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 Bar_right [16%] 
    [ 9 ]
    who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 Bar_left11%who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 5 ]
    who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 Bar_left6%who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 Bar_right [6%] 

Total Votes: 85
    audraliann
    audraliann
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zonewho's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 Dropsoa

who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 Empty who's kids would be cutier? and why

Post by audraliann Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Yuki and Kaname
    Yuki and Zero
    Shiki and Rima
    Akatsuki and Ruka
    other

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 Empty Re: who's kids would be cutier? and why

Post by Katherine Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:58 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

Wow! You have a house in Germany too? Awesome! I heard the countryside is gorgeous. Especially the castles. who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 2554657431 I have never been to Germany, but I have family who has been.

French is a great language. And at times, it was the only language my mom could talk in to get her dog to listen. rofl rofl

I share the same opinion. It's great seeing people from other countries here. cheers cheers cheers cheers

And don't be jealous. No need! sLo_BigBearHug

I think it´s an image many people have of Germany, many castles because Germany was divided into lots of parts even 200 years ago...but there are some cool citys too like Munich, Cologne, Hamburg ... but the countryside is nice too and I visited some old castles too Very Happy

Your dog had a good taste of language...just joking ;) did your mother learned French too or is she somehow connected to it?

I see. No wonder for all the castles then. And yes, I heard the cities are very cool looking. Oh, the Black Forest is in Germany, right? That's a very interesting forest.

Yeah, she did. rofl I think the breed she was was a French breed. Not sure. rofl rofl My mom learned French in high school. As far as I know I have no French in me.

I like it that your mother did that ;) I like it that my language isn´t "so far away" in other countries... Yeah I´ve been in the Black Forest too ;) But the countryside in Bavaria is beautiful too

wow katharine! respect!

My mothertongue is german, but i'm not from Germany, I'm from Austria.
    I wish i would be a native english speaker... i loove english.
    it's so much better than german...
    i'm also learning italian in school. but I'm bad in italian. i really have to learn more italian! vergogna!

I envie you, you learn italian, that´s great, I´m sure you aren´t so bad in italian.
    Ich war auch schon einmal in Österreich, mir hat es dort sehr gefallen Smile wo genau lebst du da denn?
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 Empty Re: who's kids would be cutier? and why

Post by Divine Rose Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:06 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

I think it´s an image many people have of Germany, many castles because Germany was divided into lots of parts even 200 years ago...but there are some cool citys too like Munich, Cologne, Hamburg ... but the countryside is nice too and I visited some old castles too Very Happy

Your dog had a good taste of language...just joking ;) did your mother learned French too or is she somehow connected to it?

I see. No wonder for all the castles then. And yes, I heard the cities are very cool looking. Oh, the Black Forest is in Germany, right? That's a very interesting forest.

Yeah, she did. rofl I think the breed she was was a French breed. Not sure. rofl rofl My mom learned French in high school. As far as I know I have no French in me.

I like it that your mother did that ;) I like it that my language isn´t "so far away" in other countries... Yeah I´ve been in the Black Forest too ;) But the countryside in Bavaria is beautiful too

Me too. It made the dog listen. rofl Awesome you have! cheers I'm sure the countryside in Bavaria is. I really love all Eurpoean countryside. wub

wow katharine! respect!

i'm also learning italian in school. but I'm bad in italian. i really have to learn more italian! vergogna!

I envie you, you learn italian, that´s great, I´m sure you aren´t so bad in italian.
    Ich war auch schon einmal in Österreich, mir hat es dort sehr gefallen Smile wo genau lebst du da denn?

Shocked Amazing! cheers cheers cheers cheers
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:20 pm

Me too. It made the dog listen. rofl Awesome you have! cheers I'm sure the countryside in Bavaria is. I really love all Eurpoean countryside. wub

I think every country has something beautiful, you only have to search ;) I love to travel and I´m always curious to see alot
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Katherine wrote:

I think every country has something beautiful, you only have to search ;) I love to travel and I´m always curious to see alot

You are so right. cheers cheers cheers cheers

I like staying at home. Where I live is pretty and peaceful, so I'm content. wub
    Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan

Post by Lisi Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:57 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

wow katharine! respect!

I'm really bad in italian... i just know the basics! (numbers...., how to introduce myself, how to ask some questions, and the pronunciation)

Wo warst du denn genau?
    Ich komm aus Graz. Das ist in der Steiermark. ^^
    Du redest anscheinend sehr schön Deutsch. Ohne Fehler. Cool. Very Happy

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:12 pm

Lisi wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

wow katharine! respect!

I'm really bad in italian... i just know the basics! (numbers...., how to introduce myself, how to ask some questions, and the pronunciation)

Wo warst du denn genau?
    Ich komm aus Graz. Das ist in der Steiermark. ^^
    Du redest anscheinend sehr schön Deutsch. Ohne Fehler. Cool. Very Happy

Thank you so much. Schreiben kann ich es ganz gut, aber meine Aussprache ist nicht sehr gut rofl
    I´ve been in Salzburg and Wien of course and in Sankt Anton in Tyrol, I love skiing and snowboarding, my family and I were there very often...now I go there sometimes with my friends ;)
    soulkeeper_pol
    soulkeeper_pol
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by soulkeeper_pol Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:36 am

Okey, I think this thread should be renamed and transferred to the Welcome area. I dont want to rain on your parade guys, but is this not a thread on whose child would be the cutest? (>.<) I think we need to stay on topic, right?

Anyway, I wish I were good at drawing. I'd love to draw a pic of Kaname and Yuuki's children, although, its not that hard to image >.<
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zonewho's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:28 am

Yuki's and Zero's! They would look so CUTE! AWWWWWW ^_^ who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 651225598 They should have HEAPS of kids! There should be a girl with Yuki's brown hair and Zero's eyes and personality...Another girl with silver hair, Yuki's eyes and her personality! AND some boys with silver and brown hair! Oh my imagination is going WILD! HAHA
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:00 am

Saffron161 wrote:Yuki's and Zero's! They would look so CUTE! AWWWWWW ^_^ who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 651225598 They should have HEAPS of kids! There should be a girl with Yuki's brown hair and Zero's eyes and personality...Another girl with silver hair, Yuki's eyes and her personality! AND some boys with silver and brown hair! Oh my imagination is going WILD! HAHA

hahaha totally agree with you!!! who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 812189494

Zeki kids would definitely be the most precious little things in the world!! who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 2554657431
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by SassyKnight Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:39 pm

Haha SOMEONE finally agreed with me! Razz
    Yuuki Kuran
    Yuuki Kuran
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Sarcastic, dark

Post by Yuuki Kuran Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:08 pm

Easily Kaname and Yuuki.

A bunch of dark eyed, dark haired, adorable little munchkins running around. You'd just want to hug and spoil them to death. who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 1694537797
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:17 pm

Yuuki Kuran wrote:Easily Kaname and Yuuki.

A bunch of dark eyed, dark haired, adorable little munchkins running around. You'd just want to hug and spoil them to death. who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 1694537797

That, my newfound friend, would be the most epic of them all. I bet their twins are as cute and cuddly... just like they are right now. I can see the twins running around, pulling Hanabusa's hair, playing tag and going to sleep together underneath an umbrella.
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:30 am

KuranPrince wrote:
    Yuuki Kuran wrote:Easily Kaname and Yuuki.

That, my newfound friend, would be the most epic of them all. I bet their twins are as cute and cuddly... just like they are right now. I can see the twins running around, pulling Hanabusa's hair, playing tag and going to sleep together underneath an umbrella.

Awwww, what a cute picture. Yes, I can see them pulling Hanabusa's hair. I'm sure he would be the one with babysitting duty. rofl rofl rofl rofl

Yes, so adorable. sLo_BigBearHug Definitely couldn't resist spoiling them, no matter how much they much they annoy Hanabusa. rofl rofl
    PSDOL
    PSDOL
    Human

Post by PSDOL Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:10 am

yuuki and kaname kids will be a mirror image of there parents but zeki's kids would be cute too i wonder if they be like shiki?
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:57 am

Divine Rose wrote:Awwww, what a cute picture. Yes, I can see them pulling Hanabusa's hair. I'm sure he would be the one with babysitting duty. rofl rofl rofl rofl

Yes, so adorable. sLo_BigBearHug Definitely couldn't resist spoiling them, no matter how much they much they annoy Hanabusa. rofl rofl

Yeah... rofl I bet Hanabusa will try to quit his nanny work, but couldn't refuse the Kurans... except that Yori would help babysit Kaname & Yuuki's twin children.

who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 3569010142
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:59 am

Divine Rose wrote:Awwww, what a cute picture. Yes, I can see them pulling Hanabusa's hair. I'm sure he would be the one with babysitting duty. rofl rofl rofl rofl

I bet Hanabusa would try to quit his nanny job, but Kaname & Yuuki would punish him... in a humorous fashion.

who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 3569010142
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by SassyKnight Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:16 pm

YuMe's AND ZeKi's kids would be ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD SPOIL THEM TO DEATH!!!!

Heres a picture I drew of YuMe's child Juri XD Its not that good....

[img]who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 Photo_00004[/img]
    DarkRose
    DarkRose
    Human

Post by DarkRose Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:02 am

Shiki and Rima, come on people there're both models! sFun_cheerleader2 who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 2554657431
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:12 pm

SassyKnight wrote:YuMe's AND ZeKi's kids would be ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD SPOIL THEM TO DEATH!!!!

Heres a picture I drew of YuMe's child Juri XD Its not that good....

[img]who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 Photo_00004[/img]

I don´t know why someone voted it bad...it´s her try and I like it that you tried to draw a Yume-child although I think you´re a Zeki...

Shiki and Rima, come on people there're both models! sFun_cheerleader2

Well one of my friends always that that two ugly people get a beautiful child, two normal people a normal child and two beautiful aren´t able to give so much beauty to one child so it ends up ugly...well I don´t believe that!!! There are not these kind of things in our genes Very Happy

Their child would be cute too ;)
    MissKuran
    MissKuran
    Human

Post by MissKuran Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:38 pm

Yuuki and Kaname's guess they are both perfect. That only can mean their kids will be perfect to. who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 1694537797
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by SassyKnight Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:30 am

Zero and Yuki's children would be cute Very Happy Hunters and Pureblood kiddies all running around <3
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zonewho's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:57 am

they all are beautiful and all of their children will look awesome,yume's children will be so chibby and cute if they ever have children,seems like no one has time for that in vk till now. Very Happy
    just imagine kaname and yuuki naming their children zero and juuri..... who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 1027281640

or
    zero and yuuki naming their children ah...kaname(ha ha only if zero can let that happen)and maybe ichiru or after his mother's name.(i just hope it won't be a zeki endgame).

rima and shiki naming their boy ah....RIDO...ha ha just a joke. who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 3043625818 i knw it was a bad one. who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 3428452064

norngpinky
    norngpinky
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by norngpinky Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:23 am

lucykaede wrote:they all are beautiful and all of their children will look awesome,yume's children will be so chibby and cute if they ever have children,seems like no one has time for that in vk till now. Very Happy
    just imagine kaname and yuuki naming their children zero and juuri..... who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 1027281640

or
    zero and yuuki naming their children ah...kaname(ha ha only if zero can let that happen)and maybe ichiru or after his mother's name.(i just hope it won't be a zeki endgame).

rima and shiki naming their boy ah....RIDO...ha ha just a joke. who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 3043625818 i knw it was a bad one. who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 3 3428452064

;D

I doubt neither Zero nor Kaname would ever name one of their kids after the other. They hate each other too much ;>
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:32 am

norngpinky wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:they all are beautiful and all of their children will look awesome,yume's children will be so chibby and cute if they ever have children,seems like no one has time for that in vk till now. Very Happy

or

;D

I doubt neither Zero nor Kaname would ever name one of their kids after the other. They hate each other too much ;>

ah you never know......anything can happen.who knows what is going to happen in end?? Twisted Evil
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:40 am

i have some names for their children.....ah...
    kaname and yuuki-juuri,haruka,zero,kaname2(ha ha irony of that),hw name(when hino reveals it),yuuki's past name(if she is reincarnation or something like that),kaname mother's name(not juuri).

zero and yuuki-ichiru,his mother's name,his father's name,yagari(maybe),kaein,kaname,juuri,haruka.
    PrincessKuran
    PrincessKuran
    Human

Humor : ha ha ha

Post by PrincessKuran Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:52 pm

Yuuki and Kaname senpai

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:45 am