Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    who's kids would be cutier? and why

    Share

    Poll

    who's kids would be cutier?and why

    [ 41 ]
    48% [48%] 
    [ 16 ]
    19% [19%] 
    [ 14 ]
    16% [16%] 
    [ 9 ]
    11% [11%] 
    [ 5 ]
    6% [6%] 

    Total Votes: 85
    avatar
    audraliann
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 72
    Join date : 2011-08-30
    Warning Zone

    who's kids would be cutier? and why

    Post by audraliann on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:25 am

    First topic message reminder :

    Yuki and Kaname
    Yuki and Zero
    Shiki and Rima
    Akatsuki and Ruka
    other

    PrincessKuran
    Human

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2012-02-16

    Re: who's kids would be cutier? and why

    Post by PrincessKuran on Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:52 pm

    Yuuki and Kaname senpai
    avatar
    Falc0n
    Human

    Posts : 43
    Join date : 2012-02-17
    Warning Zone

    Re: who's kids would be cutier? and why

    Post by Falc0n on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:18 pm

    Kaname x Zero 's ofc xDDD

    that's just soooo hot. xQ__ I love boys going wild and I am fan of mpreg.
    I can't get enough of the pleasures of yaoi fics about these two. so bloody and lusty.. yum ! <3
    avatar
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 374
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Location : Italy
    Humor : Lunatic
    Warning Zone

    Re: who's kids would be cutier? and why

    Post by kialovejapan on Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:29 pm

    I would like to see Aido and Fuka's kids...but I know it's impossible....!!!! Why the first romance ends like that?! It's too sad....Poor Fuka....Poor Aido.....!!!!! Well since that combination is impossible maybe I would like to see the Yuuki and Zero's kids... How cute was the little Yuuki?!?! my eyes... ,and Zero's child?!! my eyes... soo beautiful!! Maybe the name can be a combination of their name: maybe just Zeky!!!!! shy aha
    avatar
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 203
    Join date : 2012-07-22
    Warning Zone

    Re: who's kids would be cutier? and why

    Post by kanamekuranlover on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:35 am

    my take
    yuuki and kaname will have the cutest kids ,maybe they name them juuri and haruka .ha ha.....i want them to have twins. cheers
    shiki and rima kids will be the coolest kids .i hope shima won't name their son rido. rofl kaname won't allow it. Evil or Very Mad
    zero and maria,their kids will be cute too,i love zeria. Embarassed
    and now ruka and akatsuki,i want them to have lots of babies as a punishment to ruka for not recognizing his love for so long.lol. almost..


    @kia ah hi,sry but who is fuka ??did you mean ruka ???
    avatar
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: who's kids would be cutier? and why

    Post by Katherine on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:40 pm

    kanamekuranlover wrote:my take
    yuuki and kaname will have the cutest kids ,maybe they name them juuri and haruka .ha ha.....i want them to have twins. cheers
    shiki and rima kids will be the coolest kids .i hope shima won't name their son rido. rofl kaname won't allow it. Evil or Very Mad
    zero and maria,their kids will be cute too,i love zeria. Embarassed
    and now ruka and akatsuki,i want them to have lots of babies as a punishment to ruka for not recognizing his love for so long.lol. almost..


    @kia ah hi,sry but who is fuka ??did you mean ruka ???

    if Shima name their child Rido I will be very sad and angry...but I can´t imagine that, I mean Shiki has no good connection to his father and this child should get a cool name (if it becomes a model too? I think it will be cute as a baby too Smile and beautiful)
    avatar
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 203
    Join date : 2012-07-22
    Warning Zone

    Re: who's kids would be cutier? and why

    Post by kanamekuranlover on Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:40 pm

    Katherine wrote:
    kanamekuranlover wrote:my take
    yuuki and kaname will have the cutest kids ,maybe they name them juuri and haruka .ha ha.....i want them to have twins. cheers
    shiki and rima kids will be the coolest kids .i hope shima won't name their son rido. rofl kaname won't allow it. Evil or Very Mad
    zero and maria,their kids will be cute too,i love zeria. Embarassed
    and now ruka and akatsuki,i want them to have lots of babies as a punishment to ruka for not recognizing his love for so long.lol. almost..


    @kia ah hi,sry but who is fuka ??did you mean ruka ???

    if Shima name their child Rido I will be very sad and angry...but I can´t imagine that, I mean Shiki has no good connection to his father and this child should get a cool name (if it becomes a model too? I think it will be cute as a baby too Smile and beautiful)

    i was joking on that part honey,obviously shiki won't do something stupid,shima is a light couple of such a dark story,i so want them to be married,they are so cute together and rima admired shiki's mom.he he ....so cute of a would be daughter in law.
    avatar
    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 104
    Join date : 2010-05-15
    Warning Zone

    Re: who's kids would be cutier? and why

    Post by ButterflyWingsx on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:28 pm

    All these couples would have adorable/cute children IMO:

    Kaname&Zero (they're both freakin hot)
    Kaname/Yuuki (that's a given)
    Zero&Yuuki (Zeki and Kaze children would look the same since Kaname and Yuuki look alike)
    Shiki&Rima ( their children would be super cute)
    Kain&Ruka
    Aidou&Sayori
    Sara&Takuma (Sara's hot her kids with Takuma would look super cute)
    Aidou&Yuui

    Hell, even Kaname and Sara would have cute kids VK's full of beautiful characters who are good looking so therefore their children would be too.
    avatar
    SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 97
    Join date : 2012-07-10
    Location : Another Dimension
    Humor : :D gotta love it!
    Warning Zone

    Re: who's kids would be cutier? and why

    Post by SilverAngel on Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:33 am

    I think all of their kids would be absolutely adorable, but if I had to pick I would say Zero and Yuuki. The silver hair and lavender eyes...*sigh*
    avatar
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: who's kids would be cutier? and why

    Post by Katherine on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:27 am

    kanamekuranlover wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    kanamekuranlover wrote:my take
    yuuki and kaname will have the cutest kids ,maybe they name them juuri and haruka .ha ha.....i want them to have twins. cheers
    shiki and rima kids will be the coolest kids .i hope shima won't name their son rido. rofl kaname won't allow it. Evil or Very Mad
    zero and maria,their kids will be cute too,i love zeria. Embarassed
    and now ruka and akatsuki,i want them to have lots of babies as a punishment to ruka for not recognizing his love for so long.lol. almost..


    @kia ah hi,sry but who is fuka ??did you mean ruka ???

    if Shima name their child Rido I will be very sad and angry...but I can´t imagine that, I mean Shiki has no good connection to his father and this child should get a cool name (if it becomes a model too? I think it will be cute as a baby too Smile and beautiful)

    i was joking on that part honey,obviously shiki won't do something stupid,shima is a light couple of such a dark story,i so want them to be married,they are so cute together and rima admired shiki's mom.he he ....so cute of a would be daughter in law.

    I knew you were joking but the idea was to terrible^^ Imagine a little boy named Rido who is really nice and plays in kindergarden with Yumes child...maybe Kaname wouldn´t allow his child to play with it, that would be sad (or they are happy together and marry in future, then Rido would be happy in the end too (alothough it´s not the same Rido^^)
    avatar
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2011-10-17
    Location : My Heart
    Warning Zone

    Re: who's kids would be cutier? and why

    Post by SassyKnight on Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:24 pm

    Zero and Yuki' children...And Yuki and Kaname's...All of their kids would be adorable!
    avatar
    MorningStar
    Human

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2011-12-17
    Location : In a deep cave
    Humor : The ironic kind.
    Warning Zone

    Re: who's kids would be cutier? and why

    Post by MorningStar on Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:44 pm

    All of them would have cute children. But Zeki's with silver hair and brown eyes or brown hair and lavendar eyes~Very pretty baby
    avatar
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 203
    Join date : 2012-07-22
    Warning Zone

    Re: who's kids would be cutier? and why

    Post by kanamekuranlover on Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:31 pm

    Katherine wrote:
    kanamekuranlover wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

    if Shima name their child Rido I will be very sad and angry...but I can´t imagine that, I mean Shiki has no good connection to his father and this child should get a cool name (if it becomes a model too? I think it will be cute as a baby too Smile and beautiful)

    i was joking on that part honey,obviously shiki won't do something stupid,shima is a light couple of such a dark story,i so want them to be married,they are so cute together and rima admired shiki's mom.he he ....so cute of a would be daughter in law.

    I knew you were joking but the idea was to terrible^^ Imagine a little boy named Rido who is really nice and plays in kindergarden with Yumes child...maybe Kaname wouldn´t allow his child to play with it, that would be sad (or they are happy together and marry in future, then Rido would be happy in the end too (alothough it´s not the same Rido^^)

    yeah kaname won't allow it.
    avatar
    chacile
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 51
    Join date : 2012-04-23
    Location : L4 Colony
    Warning Zone

    Re: who's kids would be cutier? and why

    Post by chacile on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:05 pm

    little Kaname and little Yuuki are definitely cute.. Very Happy
    avatar
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 203
    Join date : 2012-07-22
    Warning Zone

    Re: who's kids would be cutier? and why

    Post by kanamekuranlover on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:09 pm

    chacile wrote:little Kaname and little Yuuki are definitely cute.. Very Happy
    no no little haruka and juuri,i bet they will name their children after their parents name.i hope that hino will draw children of main couple in the manga.
    avatar
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: who's kids would be cutier? and why

    Post by aya-chan on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:27 pm

    chacile wrote:little Kaname and little Yuuki are definitely cute.. Very Happy

    words aren't necessary

    avatar
    chacile
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 51
    Join date : 2012-04-23
    Location : L4 Colony
    Warning Zone

    Re: who's kids would be cutier? and why

    Post by chacile on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:11 am

    aya-chan wrote:

    words aren't necessary



    right... it's been proven and tested also.. king queen
    avatar
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 203
    Join date : 2012-07-22
    Warning Zone

    Re: who's kids would be cutier? and why

    Post by kanamekuranlover on Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:48 am

    i wanna read a chapter of yume with their kids.
    avatar
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: who's kids would be cutier? and why

    Post by mariangie on Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:11 am

    kanamekuranlover wrote:i wanna read a chapter of yume with their kids.

    What I want to see as final epilogue in V. K. Is a future Night Class chapter showing Yume twins , a girl and a boy , starting their new class . Similar to the bonus chapter when Aido and Akatsuki introduced the Night Class to the Day CLass . But this time , Zero as the headmaster and Yume attending opening day as proud parents .
    avatar
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 203
    Join date : 2012-07-22
    Warning Zone

    Re: who's kids would be cutier? and why

    Post by kanamekuranlover on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:48 am

    mariangie wrote:
    kanamekuranlover wrote:i wanna read a chapter of yume with their kids.

    What I want to see as final epilogue in V. K. Is a future Night Class chapter showing Yume twins , a girl and a boy , starting their new class . Similar to the bonus chapter when Aido and Akatsuki introduced the Night Class to the Day CLass . But this time , Zero as the headmaster and Yume attending opening day as proud parents .

    it will be a treat to read. Very Happy
    avatar
    Saphira_Kuran
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 236
    Join date : 2012-03-10
    Location : wherever Kaname is! lalala
    Humor : U Bet :P
    Warning Zone

    Re: who's kids would be cutier? and why

    Post by Saphira_Kuran on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:29 am

    well it's really hard to choose who's babies would be the cutest. personally thinking about it, Shiki and Rima's would be adorable. nice combination in my opinion....the yumi's would be adorable as always, yet i think a zeki's would be adorable too

    end result: all would be sooo cute! rofl

    but i can't help but root for the yumi's lol. we'll see! but baby wise, it's all sweetness!
    avatar
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 203
    Join date : 2012-07-22
    Warning Zone

    Re: who's kids would be cutier? and why

    Post by kanamekuranlover on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:17 am

    Saphira_Kuran wrote:well it's really hard to choose who's babies would be the cutest. personally thinking about it, Shiki and Rima's would be adorable. nice combination in my opinion....the yumi's would be adorable as always, yet i think a zeki's would be adorable too

    end result: all would be sooo cute! rofl

    but i can't help but root for the yumi's lol. we'll see! but baby wise, it's all sweetness!

    yeah babies are always cute but yume babies are gonna have special cuteness.little yume proved that,now their babies will prove it if they end up together in first place.

    Sponsored content

    Re: who's kids would be cutier? and why

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:31 pm