Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 Bar_left59%who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 Bar_left27%who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 Bar_left15%who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+29
SilverAngel
ButterflyWingsx
kanamekuranlover
kialovejapan
Falc0n
PrincessKuran
norngpinky
kanachanimmortal
MissKuran
DarkRose
PSDOL
Yuuki Kuran
SassyKnight
aya-chan
Katherine
sweetsolace
zeroxyuuki43ver
Lisi
Divine Rose
soulkeeper_pol
jayashree
Conrad Weller
VampireCythia
shizza24
KuranPrince
PeachBum
bitex
zeroyuuki666
audraliann
33 posters

who's kids would be cutier? and why

Poll

who's kids would be cutier?and why

[ 41 ]
    who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 Bar_left48%who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 Bar_right [48%] 
    [ 16 ]
    who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 Bar_left19%who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 Bar_right [19%] 
    [ 14 ]
    who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 Bar_left16%who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 Bar_right [16%] 
    [ 9 ]
    who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 Bar_left11%who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 5 ]
    who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 Bar_left6%who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 Bar_right [6%] 

Total Votes: 85
    audraliann
    audraliann
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zonewho's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 Dropsoa

who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 Empty who's kids would be cutier? and why

Post by audraliann Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Yuki and Kaname
    Yuki and Zero
    Shiki and Rima
    Akatsuki and Ruka
    other

PrincessKuran
    Human

who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 Empty Re: who's kids would be cutier? and why

Post by PrincessKuran Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:52 pm

Yuuki and Kaname senpai
    Falc0n
    Falc0n
    Human

who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 Empty Re: who's kids would be cutier? and why

Post by Falc0n Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:18 pm

Kaname x Zero 's ofc xDDD

that's just soooo hot. xQ__ I love boys going wild and I am fan of mpreg.
    I can't get enough of the pleasures of yaoi fics about these two. so bloody and lusty.. yum ! <3
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:29 pm

I would like to see Aido and Fuka's kids...but I know it's impossible....!!!! who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 36224405 Why the first romance ends like that?! It's too sad....Poor Fuka....Poor Aido.....!!!!! Well since that combination is impossible maybe I would like to see the Yuuki and Zero's kids... How cute was the little Yuuki?!?! my eyes... ,and Zero's child?!! my eyes... soo beautiful!! Maybe the name can be a combination of their name: maybe just Zeky!!!!! shy aha
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zonewho's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 Drops5black

Post by kanamekuranlover Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:35 am

my take
    yuuki and kaname will have the cutest kids who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 967774713 ,maybe they name them juuri and haruka who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 812189494 .ha ha.....i want them to have twins. cheers
    shiki and rima kids will be the coolest kids .i hope shima won't name their son rido. rofl kaname won't allow it. Evil or Very Mad who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 131249377
    zero and maria,their kids will be cute too,i love zeria. Embarassed who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 1952665954
    and now ruka and akatsuki,i want them to have lots of babies as a punishment to ruka for not recognizing his love for so long.lol. almost..

@kia ah hi,sry but who is fuka who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 1331846141 ??did you mean ruka who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 3428452064 ???
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:40 pm

kanamekuranlover wrote:my take
    yuuki and kaname will have the cutest kids who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 967774713 ,maybe they name them juuri and haruka who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 812189494 .ha ha.....i want them to have twins. cheers
    shiki and rima kids will be the coolest kids .i hope shima won't name their son rido. rofl kaname won't allow it. Evil or Very Mad who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 131249377
    zero and maria,their kids will be cute too,i love zeria. Embarassed who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 1952665954
    and now ruka and akatsuki,i want them to have lots of babies as a punishment to ruka for not recognizing his love for so long.lol. almost..

@kia ah hi,sry but who is fuka who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 1331846141 ??did you mean ruka who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 3428452064 ???

if Shima name their child Rido I will be very sad and angry...but I can´t imagine that, I mean Shiki has no good connection to his father and this child should get a cool name (if it becomes a model too? I think it will be cute as a baby too Smile and beautiful)
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:40 pm

Katherine wrote:

if Shima name their child Rido I will be very sad and angry...but I can´t imagine that, I mean Shiki has no good connection to his father and this child should get a cool name (if it becomes a model too? I think it will be cute as a baby too Smile and beautiful)

i was joking on that part honey,obviously shiki won't do something stupid,shima is a light couple of such a dark story,i so want them to be married,they are so cute together and rima admired shiki's mom.he he ....so cute of a would be daughter in law. who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 803743774 who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 803743774
    ButterflyWingsx
    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ButterflyWingsx Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:28 pm

All these couples would have adorable/cute children IMO:

Kaname&Zero (they're both freakin hot)
    Kaname/Yuuki (that's a given)
    Zero&Yuuki (Zeki and Kaze children would look the same since Kaname and Yuuki look alike)
    Shiki&Rima ( their children would be super cute)
    Kain&Ruka
    Aidou&Sayori
    Sara&Takuma (Sara's hot her kids with Takuma would look super cute)
    Aidou&Yuui

Hell, even Kaname and Sara would have cute kids VK's full of beautiful characters who are good looking so therefore their children would be too.
    SilverAngel
    SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : :D gotta love it!

Post by SilverAngel Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:33 am

I think all of their kids would be absolutely adorable, but if I had to pick I would say Zero and Yuuki. The silver hair and lavender eyes...*sigh* who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 812189494
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:27 am

kanamekuranlover wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

i was joking on that part honey,obviously shiki won't do something stupid,shima is a light couple of such a dark story,i so want them to be married,they are so cute together and rima admired shiki's mom.he he ....so cute of a would be daughter in law. who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 803743774 who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 803743774

I knew you were joking but the idea was to terrible^^ Imagine a little boy named Rido who is really nice and plays in kindergarden with Yumes child...maybe Kaname wouldn´t allow his child to play with it, that would be sad (or they are happy together and marry in future, then Rido would be happy in the end too (alothough it´s not the same Rido^^)
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zonewho's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:24 pm

Zero and Yuki' children...And Yuki and Kaname's...All of their kids would be adorable! who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 812189494 who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 812189494 who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 812189494
    MorningStar
    MorningStar
    Human

Humor : The ironic kind.

Post by MorningStar Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:44 pm

All of them would have cute children. But Zeki's with silver hair and brown eyes or brown hair and lavendar eyes~Very pretty baby who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 2554657431
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:31 pm

Katherine wrote:
    kanamekuranlover wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

I knew you were joking but the idea was to terrible^^ Imagine a little boy named Rido who is really nice and plays in kindergarden with Yumes child...maybe Kaname wouldn´t allow his child to play with it, that would be sad (or they are happy together and marry in future, then Rido would be happy in the end too (alothough it´s not the same Rido^^)

yeah kaname won't allow it.
    chacile
    chacile
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by chacile Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:05 pm

little Kaname and little Yuuki are definitely cute.. Very Happy
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:09 pm

chacile wrote:little Kaname and little Yuuki are definitely cute.. Very Happy
    no no little haruka and juuri,i bet they will name their children after their parents name.i hope that hino will draw children of main couple in the manga.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:27 pm

chacile wrote:little Kaname and little Yuuki are definitely cute.. Very Happy

words aren't necessary

who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 2554657431 who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 2554657431 who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 2554657431
    chacile
    chacile
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by chacile Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:11 am

aya-chan wrote:

words aren't necessary

who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 2554657431 who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 2554657431 who's kids would be cutier? and why  - Page 4 2554657431

right... it's been proven and tested also.. king queen
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:48 am

i wanna read a chapter of yume with their kids.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:11 am

kanamekuranlover wrote:i wanna read a chapter of yume with their kids.

What I want to see as final epilogue in V. K. Is a future Night Class chapter showing Yume twins , a girl and a boy , starting their new class . Similar to the bonus chapter when Aido and Akatsuki introduced the Night Class to the Day CLass . But this time , Zero as the headmaster and Yume attending opening day as proud parents .
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:48 am

mariangie wrote:
    kanamekuranlover wrote:i wanna read a chapter of yume with their kids.

What I want to see as final epilogue in V. K. Is a future Night Class chapter showing Yume twins , a girl and a boy , starting their new class . Similar to the bonus chapter when Aido and Akatsuki introduced the Night Class to the Day CLass . But this time , Zero as the headmaster and Yume attending opening day as proud parents .

it will be a treat to read. Very Happy
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P

Post by Saphira_K Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:29 am

well it's really hard to choose who's babies would be the cutest. personally thinking about it, Shiki and Rima's would be adorable. nice combination in my opinion....the yumi's would be adorable as always, yet i think a zeki's would be adorable too

end result: all would be sooo cute! rofl

but i can't help but root for the yumi's lol. we'll see! but baby wise, it's all sweetness!
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:17 am

Saphira_Kuran wrote:well it's really hard to choose who's babies would be the cutest. personally thinking about it, Shiki and Rima's would be adorable. nice combination in my opinion....the yumi's would be adorable as always, yet i think a zeki's would be adorable too

end result: all would be sooo cute! rofl

but i can't help but root for the yumi's lol. we'll see! but baby wise, it's all sweetness!

yeah babies are always cute but yume babies are gonna have special cuteness.little yume proved that,now their babies will prove it if they end up together in first place.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:01 am