Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname? Bar_left59%Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname? Bar_left27%Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname? Bar_left15%Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+7
Vanille-chan
ambi9942*
Amaran
Divine Rose
Conrad Weller
juliet
Akaruisama
11 posters

Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname?

Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning ZoneIs Zero still manipulated by Kaname? Dropsoa

Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname? Empty Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname?

Post by Akaruisama Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:11 pm

We know that Kaname has manipulated Zero to make him kill his the worst enemy- Rido. Is he doing it still?
    It seems that Kaname has a plan, it's possible that a main point of his plan is Yuuki and Zero. Perhaps he expected such behaviour from Zero and he still needs it to achieve his goal. What do you think about it?
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname? Empty Re: Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname?

Post by juliet Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:33 pm

In what way do you mean that? Predicting a behaviour is not manipulation,its irrelevant if that behavior benefits someone or does not.

And to make it more clear I do not believe that Zero was ever manipulated from kaname. Zero always had a certain attitude and certain goals in mind, Kaname aided Zero to survive there and to pass the level-e issue. Did also Zero manipulated Kaname for taking his blood (he took advantage of Kaname's feelings for Yuuki) also in order to stay alive.
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname? Empty Re: Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname?

Post by Akaruisama Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:01 pm

Of course, I think "manipulated" in the way of predicting someone's behaviour. Kaname understands Zero perfectly so he uses his steps to realize his own plans. He must know that Zero never hurts Yuuki and he still would be her knight. It seems that he understands that Zero wouldn't try to kill him because his desire to vanish pureblood vampire is stronger that his hateing of Kaname.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:43 pm

Akaruisama wrote:Of course, I think "manipulated" in the way of predicting someone's behaviour.

predicting something is not used to mean "manipulation"...or I never heard it.

Kaname understands Zero perfectly so he uses his steps to realize his own plans. He must know that Zero never hurts Yuuki and he still would be her knight. It seems that he understands that Zero wouldn't try to kill him because his desire to vanish pureblood vampire is stronger that his hateing of Kaname.

No, Its Zero who manipulates Kaname because he predicts (or thinks he predicts) that Kaname will kill all purebloods and Zero takes advantage of kaname in order to fulfill his own plans, which he has not the power to fulfill on his own.

As for kaname, yes he probably knows that Zero can not harm Yuuki and rests in peace but how does that make Kaname manipulate Zero? in this sense all the babysitters are being manipulated since the mothers and fathers can predict (or assume) that their children can be safe. It think its just that simple.

Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:57 pm

well sorry to say this but kaname is not manipulating zero at all this time. kaname is doing what he wants to from a long time just where does zero even fit in the equation.

and as for him manipulating zero at the time to kill rido he did him a favour by letting him kill the man who destroyed his life by giving shizuka's lover name to hunter list and in turn aggravating shizuka.even now zero's goal of killing all purebloods is being fulfilled by kaname to a little extent that he killed heads of families.

zero should be thanking kaname that he gets to be with his friend yuki a little before kaname marries yuki and they live together.[i hope so and want it. ]

kaname cant kill rido even in ch 58 end that grotesque form of rido is still seen who knows whethr he really is dead or not.
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:07 pm

juliet wrote:
    Akaruisama wrote:Of course, I think "manipulated" in the way of predicting someone's behaviour.

predicting something is not used to mean "manipulation"...or I never heard it.

Kaname understands Zero perfectly so he uses his steps to realize his own plans. He must know that Zero never hurts Yuuki and he still would be her knight. It seems that he understands that Zero wouldn't try to kill him because his desire to vanish pureblood vampire is stronger that his hateing of Kaname.

No, Its Zero who manipulates Kaname because he predicts (or thinks he predicts) that Kaname will kill all purebloods and Zero takes advantage of kaname in order to fulfill his own plans, which he has not the power to fulfill on his own.

As for kaname, yes he probably knows that Zero can not harm Yuuki and rests in peace but how does that make Kaname manipulate Zero? in this sense all the babysitters are being manipulated since the mothers and fathers can predict (or assume) that their children can be safe. It think its just that simple.

I completely agree Juliet. cheers cheers cheers cheers
    Amaran
    Amaran
    Human

Post by Amaran Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:27 am

Zero is not manipulating Kaname. He's using him by letting Kaname kill the purebloods for him but he did not in any way influence Kaname to make that decision.
    ambi9942*
    ambi9942*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : always

Post by ambi9942* Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:46 am

ooooh while i don't exactly agree that zero is manipulating kaname, i do believe that he thinks he is using kaname's actions to his advantage. now kaname on the other hand i think is "using" zero just as zero is "using" kaname. kaname has always referred his battles agenst purebloods to a chess game and i think that zero has always been apart of those plans. whether it be for yuki or to help him with the bigger plan in killing off the purebloods. either way to me it always seems that everything even with the unexpected actions along the way kaname has always been able to get his plan of action back on track. so i woldnt use the word manipulating even if neither of them like the other but i would definatly agree with kaname using zero, as "his" vampire knight! lol. Very Happy
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:23 am

Amaran wrote:Zero is not manipulating Kaname. He's using him by letting Kaname kill the purebloods for him but he did not in any way influence Kaname to make that decision.

ambi9942* wrote: ooooh while i don't exactly agree that zero is manipulating kaname, i do believe that he thinks he is using kaname's actions to his advantage. now kaname on the other hand i think is "using" zero just as zero is "using" kaname. kaname has always referred his battles agenst purebloods to a chess game and i think that zero has always been apart of those plans. whether it be for yuki or to help him with the bigger plan in killing off the purebloods. either way to me it always seems that everything even with the unexpected actions along the way kaname has always been able to get his plan of action back on track. so i woldnt use the word manipulating even if neither of them like the other but i would definatly agree with kaname using zero, as "his" vampire knight! lol. Very Happy

I did not say that Zero is manipulating Kaname, neither I believe that Kaname had manipulated Zero, I just applied Akaruisama's point to emphasize how the term "manipulation" used did not fit the decription, or else there are more serious "manipulations" going around..that we can take notice of.

I hope its understandable, if Kaname manipulates Zero for taking care of Yuuki (that also a debate but that's not the point) what can we say for Zero and his urge to kill purebloods, now fulfilled from Kaname. Hope it's clear and no meant to insult anything, but its the logical conclusion after this.
    Vanille-chan
    Vanille-chan
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : zen <3

Post by Vanille-chan Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:14 pm

No, Zero is not being manipulated by Kaname. Manipulation is synonymous
    of absense of liberty.

In this case, Zero and Kaname has the same goal: they want to protect
    Yuki. Zero is protecting Yuki freely (as always). This is a common point between them.

Kaname is killing PB. This is a Zero´s desire. Zero is not moving a finger to get something he always wanted. And that's great. This is one more thing in common.

Basically, this is an implicit exchange.
    Rose.Petals
    Rose.Petals
    Human

Post by Rose.Petals Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:00 pm

I wouldn't call it manipulation. It's the same theme from the beginning of the story. Kaname knows Zero will play his part of protecting Yuki no matter what he says.

This chapter pretty much spelled out that the HA will eventually want to kill Yuuki too because she is a PB. When that time comes, Zero won't let that happen despite his front.

Yuuki really showed she is smarter than she appears in this chapter.
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:18 pm

I used a wrong word. I wanted to write about influence someone's behaviour or useing sameone's action. Maybe Kaname is putting Zero in his plans about Yuuki like before. He could kill that pureblood seeing by Caien and Yuuki on purpose, because he knew that Yuuki would have been taking to Hunter Assossiation and it would give her a chance to get close to Zero one more time? It's nothing bad when he is thinking in that way.
    So i'm very sorry for this misunderstanding. Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname? 1098764838 Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname? 2747345646
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneIs Zero still manipulated by Kaname? Drops3

Is Zero still manipulated by Kaname? Empty Kaname manipulating zero?

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:20 am

I don't think Kaname is manipulating Zero anymore ( THANK GOD!!) I don't even see how that would be a possibility..? Kaname's been running around doing his own thing. He's got purebloods to kill,annoying obstacles to push out of the way, why would he care about zero? I think he'd rather Zero be dead but for now, no. I don't think Zero is on his list of people to use. Kaien's got that position filled. Very Happy Maybe " Sara is next"? lol
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:44 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote: I don't think Kaname is manipulating Zero anymore ( THANK GOD!!) I don't even see how that would be a possibility..? Kaname's been running around doing his own thing. He's got purebloods to kill,annoying obstacles to push out of the way, why would he care about zero? I think he'd rather Zero be dead but for now, no. I don't think Zero is on his list of people to use. Kaien's got that position filled. Very Happy Maybe " Sara is next"? lol

I agree Kaname isn't manipulating Zero... But I never expected him to use Kaien to kill Touma like that... That was really manipulative of him... Yes Sara does seem to be his next target though...
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:42 am

I know, that was really horrible of that Kuran! Poor Touma...Sad He was probably sitting at home, sipping his tea... and along comes sneaky sneaky kaname... " Hello Touma..."
    Touma:*spews tea everywhere* How did you get in my house?!?!
    Kaname: I have my ways...>3 Never mind that though. I need to use your body. * envelops him with the bats*
    Touma: AAAAAHHH!! DX

Kaname strikes again... O.O

Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:31 pm

the question is asking about whether zero is being manipulated by kaname. where did touma come in. he was already injured when he hurt yuuki in chs 59 and 58.

Last edited by Conrad Weller on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:35 pm

Actually the question wasn't whether zero is being manipulative...? It says " Is Zero still being manipulated by Kaname
    And Touma came in because we're on the topic of kaname manipulating people. It's really not that off-topic.
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:38 pm

yeah but it is off topic it talks about zero not touma.
    this isnt a thread for kaname manipulating people. you should post your theories in what happened to touma thread.
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:19 pm

Vanille-chan wrote:No, Zero is not being manipulated by Kaname. Manipulation is synonymous
    of absense of liberty.

Yuki. Zero is protecting Yuki freely (as always). This is a common point between them.

Kaname is killing PB. This is a Zero´s desire. Zero is not moving a finger to get something he always wanted. And that's great. This is one more thing in common.

Agreed.

To me, Kaname seems very perceptive of the people around him and understands them better then I think they understand themselves. To be he didn’t manipulate Zero. He knew what Zero was like in his personality, his actions and his attitude. To me Kaname works his plan’s around others and utilises their potential and skills, like any leader natural does when they are executing a plan. It’s not manipulating, its using what you have available to you, and also Zero did allow himself and even volunteered to protect Yuuki of his own choice. Zero wanted to protect Yuuki. Kaname knew Zero’s feelings, knew he would protect Yuuki and thus decided on him as Yuuki’s shield. He utilised what was there and incorporated Zero into his plans, sort of like a general on a battlefield positioning the troops.

If we look at the manga to me Kaname and Zero have helped each other. They both eliminated each other’s masters; Kaname killed Shizuka, while Zero killed Rido.
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:49 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:
    Vanille-chan wrote:No, Zero is not being manipulated by Kaname. Manipulation is synonymous
    of absense of liberty.

Agreed.

To me, Kaname seems very perceptive of the people around him and understands them better then I think they understand themselves. To be he didn’t manipulate Zero. He knew what Zero was like in his personality, his actions and his attitude. To me Kaname works his plan’s around others and utilises their potential and skills, like any leader natural does when they are executing a plan. It’s not manipulating, its using what you have available to you, and also Zero did allow himself and even volunteered to protect Yuuki of his own choice. Zero wanted to protect Yuuki. Kaname knew Zero’s feelings, knew he would protect Yuuki and thus decided on him as Yuuki’s shield. He utilised what was there and incorporated Zero into his plans, sort of like a general on a battlefield positioning the troops.

If we look at the manga to me Kaname and Zero have helped each other. They both eliminated each other’s masters; Kaname killed Shizuka, while Zero killed Rido.

Awesome post and logic Red! I completely agree! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Indeed, they helped each other. rofl rofl rofl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 pm