Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Chapter 75 Translation

    Share

    witlessfool
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 50
    Join date : 2011-06-12
    Warning Zone

    Chapter 75 Translation

    Post by witlessfool on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:27 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    Disclaimer: I've done this a couple of times before so for those who are familiar with me translating VK chapters from Chinese, you know the drill. The translation will inevitably be wrong in certain spots. Other areas, the dialogue could probably be worded a bit better but I want to keep everything as direct translations where-ever possible. Brackets contains my interpretations of the dodgy areas.

    Also, whenever one character is speaking across several panels, I put them in separate lines.

    EDIT: Underlines signify japanese translation of dodgy areas. See Narumi Maruru's comment on LJ for the details.

    Titlepage: The Seventy-fifth Night: Puppet
    Byline: Vampire Hunter’s Fight and – Loneliness

    Page 1:
    Zero: Kaname Kuran, hasn’t he already decided to kill out all the pureblood?
    In that case, there’s no reason to stop him, in my opinion.

    Back at the school
    Yuuki: Strange
    Rima: Eh?

    Page 2:
    Yuuki: Where’s Aidou-senpai?
    Rima: He’s taking over your duties and have ducked out for awhile
    Yuuki: Ah...
    Because I cannot freely leave this place
    Yuuki: Ah... but what if he does something strange and deliberately annoys the Hunter Association?
    Rima: Who knows?
    [Next panel, still Rima, glancing over at Sara]: Ah, Class President, for this reason, he’ll be temporarily absent.
    Sara: Ah... it’s like that...

    Page 3:
    Yuuki: Please don’t let the Association carelessly aggravate Aidou-senpai
    Kaito: What arrogance...
    [Glancing over at Zero] Although, we already know roughly where that rascal has gone to. Oi, Zero, you saw too, right?
    Zero: They’re here
    Yagari: Sorry for the wait
    Zero: What happened? To deliberately drag us here to the corner of the school ground?

    Page 4:
    Yagari: Because there’s something that we need to say that cannot be heard within the walls of the Association’s headquarters.
    [Yuuki stands in front of Zero]
    Yagari: Hey...
    Yuuki: What are you planning to do to Zero?

    Page 5
    Zero [Pushes Yuuki aside]: You weren’t called here. Go.
    Don’t act like my guardian or something (This line was slightly confusing. The general gist is Zero doesn’t want Yuuki to jump in and protect him)
    "Don't act like you own me"
    Yuuki: That type of speech
    That tone of disgust... it’s just like before
    Yagari: It’s okay, Zero. Maybe it’s a good thing to let her hear it. We just don’t want the President to hear this.

    Page 6:
    Yagori: We don’t share the President’s viewpoints. We hope Kaname Kuran can continue what he’s doing.
    Therefore... we feel, this time, his individual actions will only get in the way.

    Page 7:
    Kaname, blocking the sword: What a strange thing to ask...
    You of all people here have the most experience dealing with vampires. You should know very clearly.
    Kaien: I, Kaname, have thought that you’ve decided

    Page 8:
    Kaien: to walk down the path together with Yuuki.
    There would come a day... when you will reveal to me the responsibilities you’ve carried on your shoulders.
    [Flash back]
    When Yuuki grows up, there’s no way she can maintain her “human” self.
    When that time comes, I think this time... this time it will be my turn to change Yuuki into a “human”


    Page 9:
    Kaien: Your plans from back then have not transpired. To tell you the truth, I breathed out a sigh of relief.
    Because Juuri-san, they would not have wanted this type of ending... But –
    After having changed your mind, is this really the path you’re going to choose?
    Yuuki, somewhere deep inside, still believes in you

    Page 10:
    Kaname: That’s so like Yuuki...
    Please tell Yuuki – if you tell her this, maybe she’ll realize – tell her I killed Ouri-san. Next one will be Sara Shirabuki.

    Page 11:
    Kaien: Kaname...!
    Ruka looks on from the side. She glances up and notices Isaya watching from the window.

    Page 12:
    Hanabusa: Lost track of him...
    Where did he go... President of the Association?
    I saw the heavy expression on the President’s face as he headed off somewhere.
    Due to my excellent quick-thinking (Basically, Aidou's praising himself here), I sneakily followed him here


    Page 13:
    Hanabusa: The President must have found out Kaname-sama’s whereabouts
    Therefore... Kaname-sama could be somewhere close by...
    [Panel, super furious Hanabusa] Feel it! My Kaname-sama sensor! (Basically, Hanabusa thinks he should be able to sense Kaname’s whereabouts)
    [Panel, calm Hanabusa] That sort of thing... I would have done that sort of thing in the past... I was so naive back then...
    Hanabusa: What? There’s a party nearby?

    Page 14:
    Akatsuki, looking on...
    Lady with the tablets: Thank you so much
    Guy handing out the pills: It’s nothing really
    Akatsuki grabs the tablets as the lady walks by him

    Page 15:
    Lady: Ah! What are you doing? Give it back to me.
    Hey! Give it back!
    Akatsuki, with the bottle high above his head: What’s in the bottle?
    Guy, setting down another jar: If it’s okay, you can take this one.
    Guys runs away and bumps into Hanabusa: Ah, sorry
    Hanabusa: Was there a ball or a meeting somewhere here?
    Guy: No

    Page 16:
    Aidou: Ai...
    Akatsuki: ... Hanabusa ...
    Aidou: Eh... you...
    Where have you been, I can never get ahold of you!
    (Can also be interpreted as “I can’t make contact with you”)
    Hey... Akatsuki...

    Page 17:
    Aidou, stepping and pausing: Huh?
    Akatsuki: Sorry, Hanabusa.
    Please escort this collapsed lady to the Association. Her behaviour was very strange.
    Hanabusa: What?
    Akatsuki: Also take that jar of medicine rolling around on the ground with you.
    Hanabusa: Hey, wait a second.
    Wait, where are you going?

    Page 18:
    Akatsuki, setting a line of fire between him and Hanabusa: Back... back to Kaname-sama’s side

    Page 19:
    Vampire girl: Hey, do you know what type these new blood tablets are?
    (Not sure if she’s asking about "What do you think about these tablets" or if she's asking what blood type it is or what. The chinese characters were a bit ambiguous)
    Rima: I don’t know
    Girl: But... my grandmother did recommend this
    Rima: To push out a new drug at such times of unrest?
    Girl: I think it was under Sara-sama’s orders. It came out through Ichijou’s pharmaceutical company.
    Rima: But... how is a good enough reason to take those pills?
    Girl: Why?
    Rima: Because it’s too quick. Did they spend enough time thoroughly testing their effects?

    Page 20:
    Rima: Us vampires are totally submerged into the human society and their politics.
    But humans can kill vampires with no legal consequence. And to casually push out a relatively unknown new blood tablet.
    We might have a lifespan that’s so much longer than a human’s and much stronger powers. But apart from the reputation of nobles, we really have nothing to protect ourselves. If only the Senate had better used their powers...
    The reason for my bitter thoughts...
    (Image of Kaname's back) is because the king of the purebloods have already betrayed us vampires...

    Page 21:
    Kaname: So troubling... I want you to pass that message to Yuuki
    (I have a feeling the first bit "So troubling" is wrong, but I can't figure out he's trying to get at here)
    "It's troublesome..."

    Page 22:
    Kaname: Please... do not stop me
    Kaien: Do you seriously expect me to stand aside and watch the Shouto clan be destroyed?
    "you expect me to let you attack Isaya-kun's house and watch doing nothing?"
    Stop joking, I haven’t yet asked you.
    What are your reasons for doing this?

    Page 23:
    Kaname: It’s so simple, there’s no need to say it out loud –
    It’s just that the road forward will be different, the aim has never been changed.
    "my objective has been the same all along, I just changed the road to reach it"
    Say –

    Page 24:
    Kaname: As the President of the Vampire Hunter Association, you should have no problems with my actions, Kaien Cross.

    Page 25:
    Kaien: Huh, I have no wish to see the destruction of the purebloods.
    (Kaname collapses into a horde of bats)
    Kaname...!

    Page 26:
    Touma: So cruel... I’ve been seriously used...
    Kaien: You... you’re from the pureblood Touma clan, aren’t you?
    He was controlled?
    Touma: Say... how about giving me one last blow? OR In a way, it’s like giving me one final blow.
    (Hard to decide what he was saying. One way of interpreting it is he wants Kaien to finish him off. But it can also be interpreted as a reference back to Chapter 61, when Kaname said “I won’t do more to you than this one last hit” as in this was Kaname’s final hit to him as punishment for what he did to Yuuki. Maybe the Japanese translation will be a lot more clearer than this.)
    Kaname is serious about deciding to exterminate all the purebloods.

    Page 27:
    The man, to whom Yuuki meant everything...
    (Translation may be completely off with this line)
    Yuuki: Ah... In a little while, it will be morning.
    Kaito: So calm... have you taken in what they’ve said?

    Page 28:
    Yuuki: If that’s a way to tell me to “go and tell your adoptive father”, it won’t work, Kaito-sensei
    Kaito: Whatever. If Kaname Kuran was to destroy the purebloods, then our wishes would be fulfilled.
    Chairman... If he was to know about this, he would be very saddened.
    Kaito (con’t): You, also, don’t try to interfere. Although I’m saying this, in reality, you can’t do anything but stay here.
    Don’t know what that rascal’s aims are. And we also don’t know much about the anti-vampire weapon he’s wielding. But it’s clear that no matter what, you will be spared.
    To spare a pureblood who’s sympathetic to humankind is not a bad thing. As long as it’s just one person.

    Page 29:
    Yuuki: Just like your sensei, you should just let all those ruthless words off your chest. If there’s just me living for eternity, all the problems of the existence of purebloods will cease to exist.
    Zero: I’m clearly aware of that. It’s so clear I want to forget it all.
    Kaito sighs: I’m going to sleep. I’ll pass the responsibility of escorting her back to you, Zero.
    Yuuki: Zero... I can’t make any promises. Because I’ve already decided, no matter what, to stop Kaname...

    Page 30:
    Yuuki: But the important people in the Hunter Association all want the purebloods to all disappear
    Zero: Yes, eventually
    Yuuki: Does Zero also wish for “all”?
    Zero: All
    [Panel, Yuuki’s thought] All...

    Page 31:
    Yuuki (Grabbing Zero): Is there any shade around here?
    The morning rays are so painful
    Zero: If you are done talking, I’ll be going
    Yuuki: Sorry, I...

    Page 32:
    Yuuki: Sorry... I... I know... Just then, [flashback to when Zero was pushing her away] you were just...

    Page 33:
    Yuuki: In front of a horde of vampire hunters with killing auras, you protected me
    The pair looked at each other

    Page34:
    Yuuki: To eliminate all the purebloods, you never believed in that.
    Zero is more gentle than anyone else
    Therefore, your heart has not been broken.
    Zero puts gun to her temple.

    Page35:
    Yuuki: It’s okay. If I am wrong, then pull the trigger.
    Besides, sooner or later, I’ll be dealt with by the Hunter Association.
    (Literal translation: I’ll be picked off by the Hunter Association. As in, the vampire hunters will pick off the purebloods one at a time)
    Sara walks in: Ah... what a dangerous game...

    Page 36:
    Sara walks into the scene
    Yuuki: What is it?
    Sara: What an attitude, am I not trusted?
    What have I ever done to you?
    Yuuki: Ah... nothing

    Page 37:
    Sara: I see... Even if I were to tell you secrets, it would be a waste of time.
    Yuuki: Secrets...?
    Sara: Did you think I would carelessly reveal things to those who do not trust me?
    You two... please continue whatever it was you were doing...

    Page 38:
    Takuma knocking on the door: Shiki, are you asleep?
    Shiki, opening the door: What is it, Ichijou?
    Takuma, smiling, holding up those tablets: I’ve got something to give you.

    Done! cheers cheers cheers

    There's bound to be mistakes Embarassed So apologies in advance

    Witless Fool queen


    Last edited by witlessfool on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:11 am; edited 3 times in total

    witlessfool
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 50
    Join date : 2011-06-12

    Re: Chapter 75 Translation

    Post by witlessfool on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:04 am

    mariangie wrote: Kat said the tittle was " Puppet " . First sentence of her summary .

    I got exactly the same translation of the tittle when asked some friend before reading Kat's summary .

    Coincidence?

    I apologize if my comment seemed to be like I was doubting you. My "That's interesting" comment conveyed curiosity and intrigue over the possibility of what "puppet" could be referring to. (It's so hard to convey tone when typing!)

    I had another look at the Chinese scan and found where the misunderstanding came about. I translated the words next to Kaien's swords: "Vampire Hunter's Fight and - Loneliness"



    The "Puppet" title is the 2 words words under the "Vampire Knight" banner (and just above Matsuri Hino's name). It reads: "The seventy-fifth night: puppet"

    I never doubted your comment, I was just puzzled. But I'm glad it's all clear now cheers

    witlessfool
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 50
    Join date : 2011-06-12
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 75 Translation

    Post by witlessfool on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:07 am

    Just a quick heads-up, Narumi Maruru commented on LJ and cleared up some of the dodgy areas with Japanese translation. I've made changes on the opening post, striked out my words and put in the new ones as underlines. Please check it out. Hopefully, it clears some things. cheers

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 75 Translation

    Post by juliet on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:51 am

    witlessfool wrote:Just a quick heads-up, Narumi Maruru commented on LJ and cleared up some of the dodgy areas with Japanese translation. I've made changes on the opening post, striked out my words and put in the new ones as underlines. Please check it out. Hopefully, it clears some things. cheers

    thanks for revising cheers






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 75 Translation

    Post by nina on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:22 pm

    @witlessfool thank you for the translation!!!!

    Is it only me or we have more questions than answers AGAIN??? *sigh*

    Well at least we have “food” for more theories haha …





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 186
    Join date : 2010-11-18
    Location : deep in darkness
    Humor : black and deadpan
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 75 Translation

    Post by Lisi on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:57 pm

    thank you!

    @nina
    i thought the same. xD

    RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 90
    Join date : 2011-05-25
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 75 Translation

    Post by RedSonja on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:30 pm

    i dont get it...when kaname has a flash back in page 8 he sais that he will change yuki into a human??does he mean after she has turned to a pb again or his original plan was to make turn her human,istead of juri?? scratch
    nice chapter though and translaion,only that some pages are missing from the link,right?


    Last edited by RavenBlack on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 75 Translation

    Post by Katherine on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:33 pm

    RavenBlack wrote:i dont get it...when kaname has a flash back in page 8 he sais that he will change yuki into a human??does he mean after she has turned to a pb again or his original plan was to make turn her human,istead of juri?? scratch

    I think he meant to change her into a human after she has turned back into a pureblood

    RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 90
    Join date : 2011-05-25
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 75 Translation

    Post by RedSonja on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:37 pm

    Katherine wrote:
    RavenBlack wrote:i dont get it...when kaname has a flash back in page 8 he sais that he will change yuki into a human??does he mean after she has turned to a pb again or his original plan was to make turn her human,istead of juri?? scratch

    I think he meant to change her into a human after she has turned back into a pureblood
    aaaaaaaaaaaahhh...
    ok thanx.....

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 75 Translation

    Post by Katherine on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:40 pm

    RavenBlack wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    RavenBlack wrote:i dont get it...when kaname has a flash back in page 8 he sais that he will change yuki into a human??does he mean after she has turned to a pb again or his original plan was to make turn her human,istead of juri?? scratch

    I think he meant to change her into a human after she has turned back into a pureblood
    aaaaaaaaaaaahhh...
    ok thanx.....

    you´re welcome...I just loved that scene Yuuki looked so cute and Kaname was adorable...

    RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 90
    Join date : 2011-05-25
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 75 Translation

    Post by RedSonja on Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:32 pm

    i found at youtube a full scanalation of chapter 75 and i saw the part where toyma appears and says to kaien to finish him off...its rather complicatig cause its like kaname took his form(????)
    or something like that....
    here's the link,check it out.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r4fQ56qjYI

    Trinity
    Human

    Posts : 46
    Join date : 2010-05-14
    Location : Behind you (:
    Humor : sarcastic/bitchy
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 75 Translation

    Post by Trinity on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:31 pm

    Thanks for the translations Smile

    The only thing that truly bothers me about this "revelation" if you will, is that if Kanames true goal is infact to sacrifice himself for Yuukis humanity I don't think that will be in her best interest. At all. Yuuki wouldn't want to be human again, i'm sure we all remember how painful it was for her as a human, she wouldn't want to be treated like a child again and to be left in the dark which is what this would do, the only person who would benefit from this is in fact Kaname, the man who had waited 10,000 years for death. Also isn't it cruel on himself if he wanted this that he would allow himself to get close to Yuuki and for them both to develop a love for each other? =/ All seems so very strange D: Just a little thought that's been nagging me XD

    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 228
    Join date : 2011-04-30
    Humor : Satirical
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 75 Translation

    Post by Knightmare on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:00 pm

    Trinity wrote:Thanks for the translations Smile

    The only thing that truly bothers me about this "revelation" if you will, is that if Kanames true goal is infact to sacrifice himself for Yuukis humanity I don't think that will be in her best interest. At all. Yuuki wouldn't want to be human again, i'm sure we all remember how painful it was for her as a human, she wouldn't want to be treated like a child again and to be left in the dark which is what this would do, the only person who would benefit from this is in fact Kaname, the man who had waited 10,000 years for death. Also isn't it cruel on himself if he wanted this that he would allow himself to get close to Yuuki and for them both to develop a love for each other? =/ All seems so very strange D: Just a little thought that's been nagging me XD

    Well, we don't know that still is kaname's current plan (to turn Yuuki human), Kaien was worried that's what he was going to do once, but Kaname doesn't confirm or deny anything. Whcih is why Kaien's not so certain anymore that Kaname intends to leave Yuuki the only one alive.

    the turning yuuki human plan has major faults, whether it would last or be broken in 10 years time, it might drive Yuuki crazy. having 17 years of wiped memories. the alternative of leaving her with memories and yet powerless, she would be bound to get herself mixed up in vampire matters because of Zero at least. and she'd always be a temptation to vampires, like before, with her sweet smelling blood.


    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    CH 75

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:27 pm

    I think that Kaname initially did want to kill all the purebloods and he still does. But he only wanted to spare Yuuki because he loves her and he knows that she is not dangerous. I don't think that's fair to all the other pureblood vampires.... it's like Yuuki is getting special treatment because of who she is and that she was kaname's lover. I think that Kaname will go through with the plan of turning her human, or atleast try to. She might try to stop him , or other people might try to stop him too. I don't think Kaien likes the idea... But if he does turn Yuuki into a human I hope he lets her keep her memories so she won't be driven insane by not knowing the truth about herself...that would be horrible. Or maybe he would just alter some of her memories... make her forget all the time since she became a vampire, or anything having to do with kaname,so that way she wouldn't have to suffer over anything and be the happy Yuuki she once was Smile Or make her forget about anything to do with the world of vampires and vampire hunters. I think Yuuki would be much happier if she could be a normal girl ^^

    ckaien
    Human

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2011-01-09
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 75 Translation

    Post by ckaien on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:48 pm

    Not to mention? But if yuukis human.... How can she rule the vampire race as thier Queen? If kaname dies... Shes the lpast of the royal bloodline... Does this mean Kaname s handing leadership of the race ovewr to tphue council entirely? i find that saddening... Because the idea of the vampire race still being a monarchy sets them apart from humanity. Having a councdil makes them a socialist goveernment anid will be no different than the rest of the world. unless Kaname ordains a new king. X.x

    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 75 Translation

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:23 am

    Wow... You're really worried about the hierarchy? I honestly hope for Yuuki's happiness in the end. I don't think she could handle the huge responsibility of being the roayl "vampire queen". I really don't care if there's a pureblood in charge or a council in charge or whatever...

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 75 Translation

    Post by juliet on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:26 am

    But he only wanted to spare Yuuki because he loves her and he knows that she is not dangerous. I don't think that's fair to all the other pureblood vampires.... it's like Yuuki is getting special treatment because of who she is and that she was kaname's lover. I think Yuuki would be much happier if she could be a normal girl ^^

    That can also be a reason that Yuuki gets a special treatment but I tend to think that right now Yuuki is the one that represents co-existence, or the one that can actually make it true. If she falls, who is going to remain and lead the rest of vampires into a peaceful co-existence?

    There is no one else like her and the script, revolves more and more around co-existence objective to be a priority...in terms of general good and in terms of what Hino tries to promote as the VK spirit and ultimate goal; no the script is not and should not be focused on Yuuki's happiness (like the hapiness of a signle girl is the requested issue when all the world shatters around her).

    Eventually all heroes have to suffer to deliver a final message that surpasses indivinduality.

    But if yuukis human.... How can she rule the vampire race as thier Queen? If kaname dies... Shes the lpast of the royal bloodline... Does this mean Kaname s handing leadership of the race ovewr to tphue council entirely? i find that saddening...

    this used to be an old thought of kaname (to turn Yuuki human). Eventually he shifted his path (as he later said) but not his objectives.

    I believe that Yuuki has to stand up for her role as a powerful Kuran Princess that shall become the co-existence medium herself.

    Being a simple human would be leaving vampires and Yuuki exposed.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    ckaien
    Human

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2011-01-09
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 75 Translation

    Post by ckaien on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:25 am

    There is Shiki too though I suppose. Although his blood is lesser he is still the first born of the first born in the royal bloodline. And not to sound technical but justicely speaking.... He deserves the throne just as much as Yuuki. Although as Rima stated. Shiki doesnt want to be involved...... Hes sstill got some duty/responsibility to the ruling of the race and he should be a litttle more helpful.(Duke?) Im glad hes not bitter towards the fact that Haruka was favored as the King over his father, but saddened hes not interested at all.


    To be honest Im a little stranged out Kaname hasnt spoken to him about this factor at all. I remember when young Kaname first took out Rido he had said "It was my miscalculation tht allowed someone like you to be born."

    That statement at first I thought reffered ato the set royal family tradition of marriage. One boy, one girl, brother sisteer to marry and continue ruling but for some odd reason haruka, rido, and juuris parents had three. And kaname had miscalcuated that . he never considered thata to happen. But then to get technical Haruka was then the mistake. Not Rido.


    Now I think this statement is way deeper and refers to somethingr else entirely. And Im not sure what it is.. He meant but getting back to Shiki. As Ridos child he does have dibs to the throne as much as yuuki does and was Kaname considereing Shiki to take Yuukis place ? Or does Kaname not even consider shiki a worthy piece in equation here?

    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 304
    Join date : 2011-07-26
    Location : Zero's Apartment <3
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 75 Translation

    Post by shizza24 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:36 am

    So Kaname plans to kill off all the PBS except for Yuuki and then turn her into a human by sacrificing himself.. That's what I gather from what he said.. It could be wrong because he was as usual very ambiguous with his words..

    But I don't think that would work because then who would lead the remaining vampires? And I don't think that turning one into a human is directly related to wiping off one's memories. There could be a way for Yuuki to be human and still have her memories... But either way as expected of Hino, she surprised me yet again with revealing part of Kaname's wish...

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 75 Translation

    Post by sweetsolace on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:37 am

    Trinity wrote:she wouldn't want to be treated like a child again and to be left in the dark which is what this would do, the only person who would benefit from this is in fact Kaname, the man who had waited 10,000 years for death.

    yes, and I suppose the way he will "benefit" after he turns her into a human is to haunt her memories that she was the one responsible for his death
    Ok this is ridiculous but surely you're not that desperate to imagine this act of sacrifice can be selfish? I even see it as an insane act, that can only come from someone who's willing to burn everything including himself for his LOVE for her... An act incomparable to any other character willing to die for love. Razz

    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:I think that Kaname initially did want to kill all the purebloods and he still does. But he only wanted to spare Yuuki because he loves her and he knows that she is not dangerous. I don't think that's fair to all the other pureblood vampires.... it's like Yuuki is getting special treatment because of who she is and that she was kaname's lover. I think that Kaname will go through with the plan of turning her human, or atleast try to. She might try to stop him , or other people might try to stop him too. I don't think Kaien likes the idea... But if he does turn Yuuki into a human I hope he lets her keep her memories so she won't be driven insane by not knowing the truth about herself...that would be horrible. Or maybe he would just alter some of her memories... make her forget all the time since she became a vampire, or anything having to do with kaname,so that way she wouldn't have to suffer over anything and be the happy Yuuki she once was Smile Or make her forget about anything to do with the world of vampires and vampire hunters. I think Yuuki would be much happier if she could be a normal girl ^^

    she has to turn human, otherwise ZEKI have no other way of happening so I can imagine why ZEKIfans are so interested in this idea eventhough it was implied he had abandoned that plan. it is okay to be desperate.

    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Wow... You're really worried about the hierarchy? I honestly hope for Yuuki's happiness in the end. I don't think she could handle the huge responsibility of being the roayl "vampire queen". I really don't care if there's a pureblood in charge or a council in charge or whatever...
    hilarious idea. when the idea of a ZEKI ending actually lies in REBUILDING this same "DYNASTI OF POWER" aka the "monarchy" thru Yuki vampire queen beside HA President Zero, to make their Coexistence Baby and show it to the world that ONLY TWO races can work together.
    ok but just a thought. Smile

    ckaien wrote:There is Shiki too though I suppose. Although his blood is lesser he is
    still the first born of the first born in the royal bloodline. And not
    to sound technical but justicely speaking.... He deserves the throne
    just as much as Yuuki. Although as Rima stated. Shiki doesnt want to be
    involved...... Hes sstill got some duty/responsibility to the ruling of
    the race and he should be a litttle more helpful.(Duke?) Im glad hes not
    bitter towards the fact that Haruka was favored as the King over his
    father, but saddened hes not interested at all.
    why be interested over the throne when he was an illegitimate son? Rido drove his mother insane. I doubt Senri would want anything to do with his father.
    But its interesting to see why Yuki or Shiki would now be vying for the throne as if it exists, considering all they had prior to that was their night class game. and isn't it true to the saying that the purer the blood, the more deserving for the throne? as long as Yuki is alive she will sit on that chair, not Shiki the halfblood, whether she likes or not.

    ckaien
    Human

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2011-01-09
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 75 Translation

    Post by ckaien on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:45 am

    Sigh* going by eldest rights here . Old King system. Eldest child. Rights to throne. Shikis the technical Rightful heir. But because Rido had to settle fror less his blood is not pure x.x

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 75 Translation

    Post by juliet on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:49 am

    shizza24 wrote:So Kaname plans to kill off all the PBS except for Yuuki and then turn her into a human by sacrificing himself.. That's what I gather from what he said.. It could be wrong because he was as usual very ambiguous with his words..

    But I don't think that would work because then who would lead the remaining vampires? And I don't think that turning one into a human is directly related to wiping off one's memories. There could be a way for Yuuki to be human and still have her memories... But either way as expected of Hino, she surprised me yet again with revealing part of Kaname's wish...

    What I concluded is that Kaname had wished in the past and when Yuuki was a child to sacrifice himself in order for her to sustain her human self, and that would make sense at that age, wouldn't it?

    There is no confirmation that Kaname wishes to do the same now (turn Yuuki into a human), actually it is said later on at the script that his path (meaning the that way) has changed but his objective remains the same. And it is also stated by Kaien that Kaname has preffered another way to go.

    Sigh* going by eldest rights here . Old King system. Eldest child. Rights to throne. Shikis the technical Rightful heir. But because Rido had to settle fror less his blood is not pure x.x


    Right, there is no heir now though, since kaname is not a king but a representative or used to be, now Yuuki has that role. If monarch would be back then you must remember that Rido was also banned from the familly tree, so according to that neither he nor his descedants (pure or not) can have a legitimate right, that leaves Yuuki both in blood and title alone.

    (ever though I do not think that vampires follow exactly that kind of though - the titles seem to be more like honors to the certain's familly influence)


    Last edited by juliet on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 75 Translation

    Post by sweetsolace on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:52 am

    ckaien wrote:Sigh* going by eldest rights here . Old King system. Eldest child. Rights to throne. Shikis the technical Rightful heir. But because Rido had to settle fror less his blood is not pure x.x

    Do I imagine some nonexistent throne here you see that I dont? anyways I disagree with age being the basis after all vampire years DIFFER between classes-- purebloods age slower than the normal vampire. And vampires in VK have always used and hold importance over the PURITY of one's blood, especially pureblood, the purer it is the more stronger they are as vampires and the more "rightful" to be a leader of a pack, a group, etc. This is why eventhough Yuki is young and immature as a pureblood she is still qualified as night class dorm president over Shiki, who's older. I have no doubts when it comes to something bigger than the night class, like the throne, Yuki will claim over that more "rightfully" than anyone else. Razz

    Trinity
    Human

    Posts : 46
    Join date : 2010-05-14
    Location : Behind you (:
    Humor : sarcastic/bitchy
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 75 Translation

    Post by Trinity on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:56 am

    sweetsolace wrote:

    yes, and I suppose the way he will "benefit" after he turns her into a human is to haunt her memories that she was the one responsible for his death
    Ok this is ridiculous but surely you're not that desperate to imagine this act of sacrifice can be selfish? I even see it as an insane act, that can only come from someone who's willing to burn everything including himself for his LOVE for her... An act incomparable to any other character willing to die for love. Razz

    Well no...I didn't mean it like that, i.e him being selfish o.o I meant it in the sense that he had said before he had stayed in that coffin for 10,000 years waiting for death and so if he did this he would get the death he desired?

    Although Knightmare you have a point, I'm starting to wonder too if this is his current plan or just what he had wanted until of course he and Yuuki developed their love for one and other so his plan could still be completely unknown to us and this is just a thought going through his mind...I don't know why he would kill himself for her if his reason for living is her o.o I suppose once a scanlation is out we might get a clearer indication of what really did happen.

    the turning yuuki human plan has major faults, whether it would last or be broken in 10 years time, it might drive Yuuki crazy. having 17 years of wiped memories. the alternative of leaving her with memories and yet powerless, she would be bound to get herself mixed up in vampire matters because of Zero at least. and she'd always be a temptation to vampires, like before, with her sweet smelling blood.

    Yeah this too, although perhaps his spell will be stronger seeing as he is the ancestor but you're right, she will be around different people and will still be involved in the vampire life as she was always someone who tried to help the best she could. I really don't see him sacrificing himself as a definite as it has been stated quite early on and that's the sort of thing you think would be left to the end xD

    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 75 Translation

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:33 am

    Juliet... you said "That can also be a reason that Yuuki gets a special treatment but I tend to think that right now Yuuki is the one that represents co-existence, or the one that can actually make it true. If she falls, who is going to remain and lead the rest of vampires into a peaceful co-existence?"

    Peaceful coexistence...right... because that's exactly what kaname's trying to do right now isn't it? He doesn't think coexistance stands a chance... that's why he is killing all the purebloods...he doesn't trust them not to bite humans. Yea, you're right..Yuuki is the only one so far who supports a peaceful co-exsitence, well other than Kaien, and maybe a few of the night class fangirls at cross academy. Do you really think all the vampires will be happy with Kaname killing off all the purebloods, and then himself? If anything Kaname would be leaving Yuuki with a giant mess to deal with. A lot of vampires will not trust her, just like before when they spoke cruel words of distrust to her when she wanted to restart the night class.

    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 304
    Join date : 2011-07-26
    Location : Zero's Apartment <3
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 75 Translation

    Post by shizza24 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:47 am

    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Juliet... you said "That can also be a reason that Yuuki gets a special treatment but I tend to think that right now Yuuki is the one that represents co-existence, or the one that can actually make it true. If she falls, who is going to remain and lead the rest of vampires into a peaceful co-existence?"

    Peaceful coexistence...right... because that's exactly what kaname's trying to do right now isn't it? He doesn't think coexistance stands a chance... that's why he is killing all the purebloods...he doesn't trust them not to bite humans. Yea, you're right..Yuuki is the only one so far who supports a peaceful co-exsitence, well other than Kaien, and maybe a few of the night class fangirls at cross academy. Do you really think all the vampires will be happy with Kaname killing off all the purebloods, and then himself? If anything Kaname would be leaving Yuuki with a giant mess to deal with. A lot of vampires will not trust her, just like before when they spoke cruel words of distrust to her when she wanted to restart the night class.

    I agree with you.. you have a very pertinent point there!

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 75 Translation

    Post by sweetsolace on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:44 am

    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    Peaceful coexistence...right... because that's exactly what kaname's trying to do right now isn't it? He doesn't think coexistance stands a chance... that's why he is killing all the purebloods...he doesn't trust them not to bite humans. Yea, you're right..Yuuki is the only one so far who supports a peaceful co-exsitence, well other than Kaien, and maybe a few of the night class fangirls at cross academy. Do you really think all the vampires will be happy with Kaname killing off all the purebloods, and then himself? If anything Kaname would be leaving Yuuki with a giant mess to deal with. A lot of vampires will not trust her, just like before when they spoke cruel words of distrust to her when she wanted to restart the night class.

    do you really think its that simple? kill all purebloods = peaceful world for yuki? And how exactly do you know that this is what Kaname is planning? and exactly as you said, if his purpose is to create a peaceful world FOR HER, killing all purebloods AND THEN leaving her alone will put ALL the blame on her, which in a sense killing all purebloods achieves NOTHING. Therefore his plan I believe is just part of his grand list, a list even you will not be able to guess.
    for everyone to coexist everyone should LIVE together in PEACE without any deaths.
    and that is an ideology. who knows if it is possible or it will happen in another way

    Sponsored content

    Re: Chapter 75 Translation

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:20 am


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:20 am