Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Share
    avatar
    cleone
    Human

    Posts : 38
    Join date : 2010-05-27
    Location : Philippines
    Humor : Always
    Warning Zone

    Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by cleone on Thu May 27, 2010 7:52 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    I have been wondering who yuki loves more.
    Yuki's feelings for Kaname: a real love or a brotherly love?
    Yuki's feelings for Zero: a real love or just a pure sympathy?


    Though Im already decided on who yuki loves more, I still want to hear your opinions.
    Surprised

    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2011-12-10

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Maria Kuran on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:27 pm

    lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    of course that too
    i can't see him crying that i begin to cry too! cryyyyyyy
    but yuuki could just go talk with him and solve his problems
    and end with a yume couple! shy

    No better yet.... ooooh Go yuki, go kiss him...a pasion kiss and you will see that his sad face will gone... and his face will be like this and yuki this one my eyes... jajajaa:pff:
    She should just kiss him all over and hug him saying:i love you kaname!come back to me!i want to be with you forever like this,we clinging into each other and snugling together...with no one to interfere us...


    Oh that´s hot!!! jajajaj Go Yume!!! jajajaa sLo_BigBearHug drawling
    avatar
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2011-10-17
    Location : My Heart
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by SassyKnight on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:01 am

    ZERO!!!!!! Very Happy Her love for Kaname is a confused sibling love

    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by KuranPrince on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:09 am

    In actuality, Yuuki's love for Kaname is not only romantic, but their love is also unconditional and irreplaceable.
    avatar
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Divine Rose on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:20 am

    KuranPrince wrote:In actuality, Yuuki's love for Kaname is not only romantic, but their love is also unconditional and irreplaceable.

    Exactly right. cheers cheers And that is one reason I am a Yume. wub
    avatar
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Location : Where kaname is....
    Humor : Bad...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Maria Kuran on Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:22 pm

    Divine Rose wrote:
    KuranPrince wrote:In actuality, Yuuki's love for Kaname is not only romantic, but their love is also unconditional and irreplaceable.

    Exactly right. cheers cheers And that is one reason I am a Yume. wub

    Yeah, that why im yume too!!! GO Yume!!!
    Kaname+Yuki=

    zeki4ever
    Human

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2011-12-27
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by zeki4ever on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:07 pm

    this is all true but when kaname is off killing purebloods at one point he calls yukki an obstacle. when she is at cross academy she speaks with zero and even drinks his blood once which shows she has feelings left for him because she desired his blood. maybe not as much as kanames but even so she still desired it.
    avatar
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Divine Rose on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:33 pm

    zeki4ever wrote:this is all true but when kaname is off killing purebloods at one point he calls yukki an obstacle. when she is at cross academy she speaks with zero and even drinks his blood once which shows she has feelings left for him because she desired his blood. maybe not as much as kanames but even so she still desired it.

    Kaname calling Yuuki an obstacle then doesn't mean he loves her less. He was also framing himself at that moment. His top priority is to keep Yuuki safe, and by any means. Even painting himself as the bad guy.

    Also, when Yuuki drank Zero's blood, there was nothing romantic involved. She took a little so she could fulfill her duty as a Kuran. Also, she was desiring Yori's blood. She's definitely not in love with Yori. She was just extremely thirsty and that is the only reason she took Zero's blood, so she could do her duty and not hurt anybody like Yori.
    avatar
    tsl5032
    Human

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2011-09-28
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by tsl5032 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:44 pm

    I think she is in love with Zero, but she can't be with him out of respect for his morales. I think she is trying her best to do what is right, she thinks she needs to be with Kaname because of the intensity of his devotion and his love. Yuki is a very kindred girl, I think she would feel guilty if she fully rejected Kaname regardless of what her heart wants. Why else would she be so awkward when they first started "dating" (more like Kaname courting her) at the academy. Zero basically gives her the cold shoulder, but he still pulls at her heart strings.

    She has already proven she is willing to do anything for Zero, including giving him her blood, staying away for him in respect. She gave Zero her blood before Kaname ever got a taste. She is in love with Zero and with Kaname out of duty.

    She's trying her best to fullfil her destiny as a Kuran, but something is still missing her love, Zero.
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by KuranPrince on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:33 pm

    tsl5032 wrote:I think she is in love with Zero, but she can't be with him out of respect for his morales. I think she is trying her best to do what is right, she thinks she needs to be with Kaname because of the intensity of his devotion and his love. Yuki is a very kindred girl, I think she would feel guilty if she fully rejected Kaname regardless of what her heart wants. Why else would she be so awkward when they first started "dating" (more like Kaname courting her) at the academy. Zero basically gives her the cold shoulder, but he still pulls at her heart strings.

    She has already proven she is willing to do anything for Zero, including giving him her blood, staying away for him in respect. She gave Zero her blood before Kaname ever got a taste. She is in love with Zero and with Kaname out of duty.

    She's trying her best to fullfil her destiny as a Kuran, but something is still missing her love, Zero.


    I have to disagree on your comment. Yuuki was NEVER IN LOVE WITH ZERO. Ever since day one, Yuuki was deeply in love with Kaname. When she was 5, she and the Kuran ancestor (age 7 in appearance) are engaged. She only sees Zero as a family member of Cross Academy chairman Kaien Cross and treats the gun slinging vampire/vampire hunter like a little brother.

    Just because Yuuki (when she was human while her pureblood powers are in slumber with no memory) have given her childhood friend/foster sibling Zero her blood doesn't mean that she's in love with Zero. What you've failed to realize that Zero was on the verge of falling into Level-E... but remains at Level-D status momentarily. Yuuki is STILL in love with Kaname.

    As we've seen in chapter 78, Yuuki Kuran is fulfilling her destiny as a Kuran... not to mention the fact that she's also fighting for a peaceful co-existence against the antagonist Sara. And in a twist of fate, Zero is now on Sara's side and they both want Kaname out of the picture. Yuuki will continue to be on Kaname's side and kick Sara's ass. Even if her fiance have done some horrible things in order to bring peace to both races (whether if his hands are tainted or not), her love for her future husband remains the same and it can never be replaced or changed.


    Last edited by KuranPrince on Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sentence error)
    avatar
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by lililovelilica on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:30 pm

    One thing you have to understand:1-Yuuki always loved Kaname(since her childhood with 5 years and as a human,now too as a pureblood vampire,she stated that several times now.
    2-Kaname have always loved Yuuki too so what can you conclude this manga?
    final choice for Yuuki
    Be by Kaname's side forever
    she even asked him
    -"Can i stay by your side forever?"
    Zero's just a friend.Point.End
    avatar
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2011-10-17
    Location : My Heart
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by SassyKnight on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:06 am

    Everyone I want to tell you what I think Kaname wants. And please don't hate me its just how I feel Smile

    Firstly, Kaname loves her, but Kaname has a evil side IMO. Kaname wants to kill all Purebloods...But why? Is it because Purebloods were the ones who cause the HW to die? Or something else? I'm dying to know more of Kaname's past...And Zero's as well...

    I believe its highly possible that Kaname could be the cause of Zeros family dying. It was all Rido right? Wrong. Kaname could have been BEHIND all that, you just don't know... No one in Vampire Knight could piece everything together so perfectly than Kaname.
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by KuranPrince on Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:18 am

    SassyKnight wrote:Everyone I want to tell you what I think Kaname wants. And please don't hate me its just how I feel Smile

    Firstly, Kaname loves her, but Kaname has a evil side IMO. Kaname wants to kill all Purebloods...But why? Is it because Purebloods were the ones who cause the HW to die? Or something else? I'm dying to know more of Kaname's past...And Zero's as well...

    I believe its highly possible that Kaname could be the cause of Zeros family dying. It was all Rido right? Wrong. Kaname could have been BEHIND all that, you just don't know... No one in Vampire Knight could piece everything together so perfectly than Kaname.


    You're completely wrong about it Sassy... First of all, Kaname isn't as evil as Rido and Sara. Secondly, he's not killing all purebloods... only the head household of pureblood families. It could be the cause of older purebloods rejecting the ideas of a peaceful co-existence or otherwise, if you prefer.

    I personally believe it's highly possible that Sara is blackmailing Kaname for murdering her former fiance Ouri, murdering the head member of the Hanadagi clan and the cause of Zero's family dying. Kaname has nothing to do with murdering Zero's family... except Rido's former fiancee Shizuka. You simply cannot put the blame on the Kuran ancestor just because he had to risk his own life not only for Yuuki's sake, but to both races.

    It seems to me that you wanted Sara to win by using Zero to kill a peacemaker like Kaname and making the entire human race suffer and killed. It will soon backfire and I'm sure that Zero will listen to reasons by not only Yuuki... but to her fiance Kaname. If the three co-exist, they will defeat Sara and end the pureblood wars in one fell swoop.
    avatar
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2011-10-17
    Location : My Heart
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by SassyKnight on Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:39 am

    I'm not on Sara's side all by wanting Zero to kill Kaname. I just want Kaname to come clear on what his secrets are because he won't tell Yuki and I want him to stop lying...

    About Ouri's death, I think Kaname could have manipulated Sara to kill her Fiancée, but IDK thats just a theory...Yuki now believes that it was Sara who killed Hadangi explosive I hope she'll find out the truth...

    I think it's possible that she will go with Zero...I mean there's so much that he's done in recent chapters that gives an indication that he still "Likes Yuki" Very Happy As in grabbing her gently by the arm...Or the "Neck Tease" thing...All of this means that he still has deep feelings for Yuki. Remember as they say, "Actions Speak Louder Than Words" Very Happy And ZeKi is all about the "Touching" IMO. I think ZeKi has a chance...

    Also, in chapter 78 when Zero said her name...And then Yuki thought, "Yuki...I haven't heard it in a long time..."Yuki"...Being called like that by him, I was taken back..." This means precisely that she's missed being called like that...Its SWEET!

    After all ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN in Vampire Knight! GO ZeKi FTW! wub
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by KuranPrince on Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:04 am

    SassyKnight wrote:I'm not on Sara's side all by wanting Zero to kill Kaname. I just want Kaname to come clear on what his secrets are because he won't tell Yuki and I want him to stop lying...

    About Ouri's death, I think Kaname could have manipulated Sara to kill her Fiancée, but IDK thats just a theory...Yuki now believes that it was Sara who killed Hadangi explosive I hope she'll find out the truth...

    I think it's possible that she will go with Zero...I mean there's so much that he's done in recent chapters that gives an indication that he still "Likes Yuki" Very Happy As in grabbing her gently by the arm...Or the "Neck Tease" thing...All of this means that he still has deep feelings for Yuki. Remember as they say, "Actions Speak Louder Than Words" Very Happy And ZeKi is all about the "Touching" IMO. I think ZeKi has a chance...

    Also, in chapter 78 when Zero said her name...And then Yuki thought, "Yuki...I haven't heard it in a long time..."Yuki"...Being called like that by him, I was taken back..." This means precisely that she's missed being called like that...Its SWEET!

    After all ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN in Vampire Knight! GO ZeKi FTW! wub



    I don't think Kaname would ever manipulate Sara to kill Ouri. You forgot one single thing... Sara is a pureblood. She had drinked Ouri's blood and then used the hunter to kill her ex- and then killed the witnessed hunter in a forced suicide. You should know that he was at a meeting during the party.

    I think it's possible that Yuuki and Zero will become childhood friends and a part of Kaien's family. Yuuki have already chosen to be with Kaname. Even if he betrays her, she says that her love for him will never be changed. Even if Kaname is innocent until proven guily, she will continue to be with Kaname no matter what happens at the conclusion. There's also a possibility that Zero will soon fall into Level-E and Yuuki will refuse to be on Sara and Zero's side after what she have done to the night class, deceiving Zero on Kaname's motives.

    It's pointless to argue Sassy so let's just wait until the next chapter.

    YuMe FTW... peace on earth, goodwill to humans and vampires.
    avatar
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2011-10-17
    Location : My Heart
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by SassyKnight on Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:13 am

    Yuki said she would be a piece on his chessboard and play the "Game" the way he wants it, but she also said that she would stop Kaname. Yeah I guess I might be wrong about the "Kaname killed Ouri" thing but who knows? Very Happy

    Zero can't fall to Level E because he drank Ichiru's blood remember? Through Ichiru's blood he absorbed Shizuka's blood; Zero is lusting for blood, but not losing his sanity and degrading into a Level E.

    Yuki would never deceive Zero...She promised him that no matter what that she would be on his side...

    Yuki + Zero = Coexistence Very Happy

    Pureblood Queen and Vampire Hunter....

    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by KuranPrince on Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:01 am

    SassyKnight wrote:Yuki said she would be a piece on his chessboard and play the "Game" the way he wants it, but she also said that she would stop Kaname. Yeah I guess I might be wrong about the "Kaname killed Ouri" thing but who knows? Very Happy

    Zero can't fall to Level E because he drank Ichiru's blood remember? Through Ichiru's blood he absorbed Shizuka's blood; Zero is lusting for blood, but not losing his sanity and degrading into a Level E.

    Yuki would never deceive Zero...She promised him that no matter what that she would be on his side...

    Yuki + Zero = Coexistence Very Happy

    Pureblood Queen and Vampire Hunter....



    Again you're still wrong! Zero will fall into Level-E. Zero had drank Ichiru's blood directly. He drank Yuuki's blood directly. He even drank Kaname's blood directly. But Zero had drank Shizuka's blood... INDIRECTLY. The only way for Zero to stop falling into Level E is to drink the master's blood DIRECTLY. Strike 1!

    We already know that Yuuki wants to be Zero's ally... NOT AS LOVERS. Don't you get it?! Zero can't accept Yuuki's nature and have already chosen to become enemies. Right now, Zero is on Sara's side and believes in her deceptions. Yuuki have already chosen to be with Kaname no matter what. Yuuki and Zero doesn't equal co-existence because they have nothing in common. Strike two! Yuuki and Kaname both share one common goal that they always want-- a peaceful co-existence. Zero's common goal is to fulfill his vengeance by any means necessary. He even points his Bloody Rose on Yuuki three times, pushes her off the roof, pulls her arm and ram her to the tree... and even right now pins her to the pole. Zero have become more agressive and posessive to Kaname's fiancee. He also demands Yuuki not to harm Sara. Why the hell would Zero want to protect Sara... so she could raise more hell and bring more chaos to Cross Academy?


    Zero + Yuuki = INCOMPATIBLE FATE


    If the Level-D vampire/vampire hunter fails to accept Yuuki and her nature and make amends with Kaname, Zero Kiryuu will become the next antagonist in the entire story

    Strike three... you're out!


    This is the last time that I'll be replying to you. Do not reply me back and defend your pairing as if your life depends on it because it's pointless and childish. Time for us to move on and accept Hino's story... simple as that.


    Last edited by KuranPrince on Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sentence error)
    avatar
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 128
    Join date : 2011-04-26
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Evil in love on Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:34 am

    SassyKnight wrote:Yuki said she would be a piece on his chessboard and play the "Game" the way he wants it, but she also said that she would stop Kaname. Yeah I guess I might be wrong about the "Kaname killed Ouri" thing but who knows? Very Happy

    XD..I understand why Zekis always put Kaname in the place that he would have something involved Ouri's murder (it showed that he didn't). As far as I see, Yuuki still believe in Kaname, even since she heard that Kaname killed Ouri.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/vampire_knight/v15/c076/22.html
    It depends how you interpret it.

    Zero can't fall to Level E because he drank Ichiru's blood remember? Through Ichiru's blood he absorbed Shizuka's blood; Zero is lusting for blood, but not losing his sanity and degrading into a Level E.

    Don't be so confident we can't be sure about anything. How you would know if Hino used the Level E's trick to make up Zeki relationship.


    Yuki would never deceive Zero...She promised him that no matter what that she would be on his side...

    Yuki + Zero = Coexistence Very Happy

    Pureblood Queen and Vampire Hunter....


    Yuuki never deceived Zero. She will be on his side, no matter what if Zero takes side on Sara, right? I don't see that, if she did she failed to be a Kuran and Kaname's fiance.

    I don't see Zero want to make co-existence anymore. What he said to Kaien it shows his intention what he wanted. He just wanted to rid off all pureblood if he could. He can't even trust Kaien. He doesn't sacrifice himself a bit to the co-existence. Can you prove me he has done something like that?
    avatar
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 162
    Join date : 2011-06-06
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Conrad Weller on Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:29 am

    SassyKnight wrote:Everyone I want to tell you what I think Kaname wants. And please don't hate me its just how I feel Smile

    Firstly, Kaname loves her, but Kaname has a evil side IMO. Kaname wants to kill all Purebloods...But why? Is it because Purebloods were the ones who cause the HW to die? Or something else? I'm dying to know more of Kaname's past...And Zero's as well...

    I believe its highly possible that Kaname could be the cause of Zeros family dying. It was all Rido right? Wrong. Kaname could have been BEHIND all that, you just don't know... No one in Vampire Knight could piece everything together so perfectly than Kaname.

    if you know you are going to be hated dont write it.

    you believe kaname has an evil side i absolutely dont.
    wrong kaname has only killled the head of pure blood families. out of which two were murdered by sara[ouri and hanadagi].as for hooded woman's death if it were not her kaname would have died. hooded woman has no relation to all this.

    well i dont think so kaname could be the cause of zero's family destruction because i believe in kaname.

    well the piecing together is done by author not kaname.
    avatar
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2011-10-17
    Location : My Heart
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by SassyKnight on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:44 am

    Why dont I ever get agreed with? And why are ZeKi's so HATED on this forum? I'm just saying how I feel about Vampire Knight and you go and be mean to me Sad
    avatar
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 465
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Location : UK
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Bloodredhead on Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:36 pm

    SassyKnight wrote:Why dont I ever get agreed with? And why are ZeKi's so HATED on this forum? I'm just saying how I feel about Vampire Knight and you go and be mean to me Sad

    No-one is hated on this forum, and we dont hate zeki's. Hell some of us have really good zeki friends, so we dont hate them otherwise we wouldnt be their friends.

    Due to disagreement everyone has their own opinions so you cant excpet everyone to agree. I sure dont. Also in your last post you got a few facts wrong which i have rectified below.

    SassyKnight wrote:Yuki said she would be a piece on his chessboard and play the "Game" the way he wants it, but she also said that she would stop Kaname. Yeah I guess I might be wrong about the "Kaname killed Ouri" thing but who knows? Very Happy

    Sara was the one who killed ouri. We got shown that and sara herself admitted to it. Kaname wasnt involved in ouri's death.

    Zero can't fall to Level E because he drank Ichiru's blood remember? Through Ichiru's blood he absorbed Shizuka's blood; Zero is lusting for blood, but not losing his sanity and degrading into a Level E.

    Sorry but zero didnt take shizuka's blood, he only took her's indirectly through kaname and ichiru so due to it not being directly from shizuka we can never be 100% sure that he wont fall.

    Yuki would never deceive Zero...She promised him that no matter what that she would be on his side...

    Yuki + Zero = Coexistence Very Happy

    Pureblood Queen and Vampire Hunter....


    you forget something major, zero doesnt support the co-existence movement. him and yuuki have always seen that differentlyin regard to humans and vampires living together. even in chapter 71 http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/71/11 yuuki points this out.

    avatar
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Katherine on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:34 pm

    SassyKnight wrote:Why dont I ever get agreed with? And why are ZeKi's so HATED on this forum? I'm just saying how I feel about Vampire Knight and you go and be mean to me Sad

    Someone gets a bad rep by me when he disobeyes the rules (f.e. double post, spaming or if someone bashes, these things aren´t allowed here)
    I don´t think that the other ones are so vain and so against Zero that they give someone a bad reputation because of the love they have
    I my case I don´t vote so often because I´m not thinking about that so often^^ Only if I see a really good comment or a really bad one I vote, that´s the reason why I have given some bad rep.

    Don´t feel attacked! Show your love. (P.S. I saw in another post that you made two accounts, before you complain yourself about something you should read the rules!!)

    Sorry for the excursus and ---> back to the topic Smile
    avatar
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Divine Rose on Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:02 pm

    Katherine wrote:
    SassyKnight wrote:Why dont I ever get agreed with? And why are ZeKi's so HATED on this forum? I'm just saying how I feel about Vampire Knight and you go and be mean to me Sad

    Someone gets a bad rep by me when he disobeyes the rules (f.e. double post, spaming or if someone bashes, these things aren´t allowed here)
    I don´t think that the other ones are so vain and so against Zero that they give someone a bad reputation because of the love they have
    I my case I don´t vote so often because I´m not thinking about that so often^^ Only if I see a really good comment or a really bad one I vote, that´s the reason why I have given some bad rep.

    Don´t feel attacked! Show your love. (P.S. I saw in another post that you made two accounts, before you complain yourself about something you should read the rules!!)

    Sorry for the excursus and ---> back to the topic Smile

    Sassy, I am like Katherine when I give rep. I also don't think about it much. I hardly think that anyone is giving you a bad rep because of your love for Zero/Zeki. If you seem to bash Kaname/Yume in the same post, you probably will get a vote down.

    Also Kaname fans don't like posts saying Kaname is evil and is the villain just like Zero fans don't. Especially if they go and say he did things, (like Ouri's death) that was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he didn't do it. If you make posts like that expect people, especially Kaname/Yume fans, to disagree.

    Also, this is a discussion forum. There is no rule that says we must agree with everybody. If so nobody would be here. LOL We agree and disagree with each other and discuss. That is what this place is about. If people disagree with you and shows things in your post that is wrong; that is not being mean. Bashing you and your pairing is what is.

    Sorry about being off topic like that as well, but I felt like I had to say that.

    Bloodredhead did a nice job of pointing out what was wrong in your last post, Sassy. Also I would like to add something myself.

    bloodredhead wrote:
    SassyKnight wrote:Yuki would never deceive Zero...She promised him that no matter what that she would be on his side...

    Yuki + Zero = Coexistence Very Happy

    Pureblood Queen and Vampire Hunter....


    you forget something major, zero doesnt support the co-existence movement. him and yuuki have always seen that differentlyin regard to humans and vampires living together. even in chapter 71 http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/71/11 yuuki points this out.


    Agreed. And that is something major. Zero does not support co-existence like Yuuki. So, even with being together it would not bring co-existence, especially because of Zero. Also, if Zero and Yuuki could bring co-existence they don't have to be romantically involved to do so. If that is the only reason they get together that is like an arranged marriage. LOL But like stated, Zero doesn't support so nothing of co-existence would come about in any way or form. Only those who support co-existence can bring it. LOL

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Guest on Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:26 pm

    I THNK THAT YUKI-SAMA loves kaname more because dispite what others are saying about kaname she still belives in him and dosent belive sara. also you know how hino-sama doesnt say that much about who yuki-sama will end up with well..... it seems that she late her gard down in an interview sFun_tease2 HAHA i got you hino-sama
    well besicly she said some thing like this
    "i made kaname really well his looks,charater,name. me and my edrtor where worred that he would over shadow zero because i WANT the to be a sence of rivelty." (something like that)
    besicly what she is sayin is that yuki is going to end with kaname but she wants a love tireo so she has to make zero look good so it wont be easy to gess who yuki will end up with. do you understand confused

    another fact if you look at all her other works like meru puri,WANTED ect all of the main charaters have ended up with the man who looks the most like kaname. am i makeing sence???
    it is a well known fact that alot of shoujo mangakas (like hino-sama) have all the men that the main charater will end up with look the same (to some ecstent)

    you want prouf look at all of arina tanemura works look at the men that the main charater ends with they all look really simuler

    i hpe i made sence

    I AM REALLY SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING I HOPE YOU KNOW WHAT I WAS GETTING AT
    avatar
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Location : Where kaname is....
    Humor : Bad...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Maria Kuran on Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:47 pm

    yukikuran90210 wrote:I THNK THAT YUKI-SAMA loves kaname more because dispite what others are saying about kaname she still belives in him and dosent belive sara. also you know how hino-sama doesnt say that much about who yuki-sama will end up with well..... it seems that she late her gard down in an interview sFun_tease2 HAHA i got you hino-sama
    well besicly she said some thing like this
    "i made kaname really well his looks,charater,name. me and my edrtor where worred that he would over shadow zero because i WANT the to be a sence of rivelty." (something like that)
    besicly what she is sayin is that yuki is going to end with kaname but she wants a love tireo so she has to make zero look good so it wont be easy to gess who yuki will end up with. do you understand confused

    another fact if you look at all her other works like meru puri,WANTED ect all of the main charaters have ended up with the man who looks the most like kaname. am i makeing sence???
    it is a well known fact that alot of shoujo mangakas (like hino-sama) have all the men that the main charater will end up with look the same (to some ecstent)

    you want prouf look at all of arina tanemura works look at the men that the main charater ends with they all look really simuler

    i hpe i made sence

    I AM REALLY SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING I HOPE YOU KNOW WHAT I WAS GETTING AT

    if you're absolutely right, and as I see much to defend Kaname, you're a Yume! I am Yume! because I love kaname and Yuki! Thank you for your point of view and Hino-sensei interview !

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Guest on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:57 pm

    ANOTHER REASON WHY YUKI LOVES KANAME MORE
    ok lets pretand that yuki is with zero (for some sad reason) cryyyyyyy i pitty her....
    as much as i hate to addmit it yuki could not run the vampire world.zero would go mentle and kill evry one saying "ha ha i run the world now kaname is dead" and just as zero is about be cround king sFun_hailtheking of the sad zero world kaito wakes him up and says " WAKE UP YA GOT ALLDER NURVE SEEPEN IN MI CLASS3 AND ZERO WOULD SAY "WHO MADE THE WORLD LIKE THIS????"
    avatar
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Location : Where kaname is....
    Humor : Bad...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Maria Kuran on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:59 pm

    yukikuran90210 wrote:ANOTHER REASON WHY YUKI LOVES KANAME MORE
    ok lets pretand that yuki is with zero (for some sad reason) cryyyyyyy i pitty her....
    as much as i hate to addmit it yuki could not run the vampire world.zero would go mentle and kill evry one saying "ha ha i run the world now kaname is dead" and just as zero is about be cround king sFun_hailtheking of the sad zero world kaito wakes him up and says " WAKE UP YA GOT ALLDER NURVE SEEPEN IN MI CLASS3 AND ZERO WOULD SAY "WHO MADE THE WORLD LIKE THIS????"

    jajaja funny!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl

    Sponsored content

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:14 am