Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Share
    avatar
    cleone
    Human

    Posts : 38
    Join date : 2010-05-27
    Location : Philippines
    Humor : Always
    Warning Zone

    Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by cleone on Thu May 27, 2010 7:52 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    I have been wondering who yuki loves more.
    Yuki's feelings for Kaname: a real love or a brotherly love?
    Yuki's feelings for Zero: a real love or just a pure sympathy?


    Though Im already decided on who yuki loves more, I still want to hear your opinions.
    Surprised

    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2011-12-10

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Maria Kuran on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:59 pm

    yukikuran90210 wrote:ANOTHER REASON WHY YUKI LOVES KANAME MORE
    ok lets pretand that yuki is with zero (for some sad reason) cryyyyyyy i pitty her....
    as much as i hate to addmit it yuki could not run the vampire world.zero would go mentle and kill evry one saying "ha ha i run the world now kaname is dead" and just as zero is about be cround king sFun_hailtheking of the sad zero world kaito wakes him up and says " WAKE UP YA GOT ALLDER NURVE SEEPEN IN MI CLASS3 AND ZERO WOULD SAY "WHO MADE THE WORLD LIKE THIS????"

    jajaja funny!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Guest on Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:07 am

    hey i know this is off topic but how do you put up a pic for your profile mariakuran-chan
    avatar
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Divine Rose on Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:59 am

    yukikuran90210 wrote:hey i know this is off topic but how do you put up a pic for your profile mariakuran-chan

    I know this isn't addressed to me, but I will answer:

    Go to here: http://vampireknight.all-up.com/t478p80-ask-about-the-forum-functions-general-questions

    I already have explained it to someone there. And if you have any more questions about the forum you should ask here. Not only does it keep everything organized and on topic, but you are more likely to be answered.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Guest on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:06 am

    thanks divinerose-san
    avatar
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by aya-chan on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:11 am

    yukikuran90210 wrote:hey i know this is off topic but how do you put up a pic for your profile mariakuran-chan

    Sorry for being off topic:

    You will go to user CP and you will click on avatar. After you will do this you will have some choices:
    >>>Upload an Avatar from your computer- if the imagine you want is in your computer you will chose this function and pick your desired picture
    >>>Upload an Avatar from a URL - if the picture you want in on internet you will paste the URL on the box where it writes Enter the URL of the location containing the Avatar image, it will be copied to this site
    After you follwed these steps you will click save

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Guest on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:42 am

    yuki has love for kaname and zero however it has not yet been reviled in the manga who she loves more. so we have to gather the facts and see what ansers we get. Cool
    avatar
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by lililovelilica on Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:38 pm

    yukikuran90210 wrote:yuki has love for kaname and zero however it has not yet been reviled in the manga who she loves more. so we have to gather the facts and see what ansers we get. Cool
    You're wrong yuuki said many times that she loves kaname and wants to spend eternity by his side^^
    [img][/img]
    and this
    [img][/img]
    avatar
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by lililovelilica on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:14 am

    lililovelilica wrote:
    yukikuran90210 wrote:yuki has love for kaname and zero however it has not yet been reviled in the manga who she loves more. so we have to gather the facts and see what ansers we get. Cool
    You're wrong yuuki said many times that she loves kaname and wants to spend eternity by his side^^
    [img][/img]
    and this
    [img][/img]
    I dont think Yuuki loves Kaname simply because 'he acted as a prince charming to her'... Yuuki is loving Kaname 'for who he really is'... As pointed above - Yuuki's unconditional love for Kaname is shown through her belief in him... No matter what Kaname is doing - she continues to believe in his actions ~ that although she doesnt understand clearly why Kaname is doing all this, but somewhere in her ~ she understands that there is a very good reason why he is doing all this... Give her a little credit - she have seen a partial of Kaname's past, I'm sure she will understand this much (why Kaname is doing all this)...

    When Yuuki said she will protect Sara from Kaname 'it is just acting as her role as the dorm president'... But does it mean that she have sided with Sara? when the later panel reveals to us that 'she still dont trust Sara'? I mean she have been living with Kaname for 1 year - I'm sure she learns a few of his tricks - where Yuuki pretends to be on her side but clearly she is not (reveal by what she said "She dont trust Sara")

    I actually have faith that Yuuki will not fall 'out of love' on Kaname... Hino have shown me her unconditional love in Kaname throughout the whole story. Her love for Kaname is different to Zero's love (however you guys like to interpret it as) for Yuuki. No matter who Kaname is to her, it is only one Kaname to her (that she will continue loving/believing) - this is true love. True love requires both parties to love each other and accept them fully... that's why in love their is test/trials - If the love is unconditional - than this is true love... If anyone goes 'falling out of love' on someone simply because 'they are no longer the person they once knew [aka image] - OR even go as far as rejecting that person and not even trying to 'understand the person they love ' ~ than i consider this 'not even true love to begin with'... I think you perhaps know who im comparing in this argument... ["Zero's love for Yuuki"]

    Well just my point of view on how i view their love - and so far - this is how is see in the YuMe CANON pairing - in which Yuuki have pass many test/trials for her love on Kaname by 'simply waiting for him/believing in him, something this strong ~ I believe will not change on the YuMe canon pairing..

    avatar
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Akaruisama on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:07 am

    lililovelilica wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    yukikuran90210 wrote:yuki has love for kaname and zero however it has not yet been reviled in the manga who she loves more. so we have to gather the facts and see what ansers we get. Cool
    You're wrong yuuki said many times that she loves kaname and wants to spend eternity by his side^^
    [img][/img]
    and this
    [img][/img]
    I dont think Yuuki loves Kaname simply because 'he acted as a prince charming to her'... Yuuki is loving Kaname 'for who he really is'... As pointed above - Yuuki's unconditional love for Kaname is shown through her belief in him... No matter what Kaname is doing - she continues to believe in his actions ~ that although she doesnt understand clearly why Kaname is doing all this, but somewhere in her ~ she understands that there is a very good reason why he is doing all this... Give her a little credit - she have seen a partial of Kaname's past, I'm sure she will understand this much (why Kaname is doing all this)...

    When Yuuki said she will protect Sara from Kaname 'it is just acting as her role as the dorm president'... But does it mean that she have sided with Sara? when the later panel reveals to us that 'she still dont trust Sara'? I mean she have been living with Kaname for 1 year - I'm sure she learns a few of his tricks - where Yuuki pretends to be on her side but clearly she is not (reveal by what she said "She dont trust Sara")

    I actually have faith that Yuuki will not fall 'out of love' on Kaname... Hino have shown me her unconditional love in Kaname throughout the whole story. Her love for Kaname is different to Zero's love (however you guys like to interpret it as) for Yuuki. No matter who Kaname is to her, it is only one Kaname to her (that she will continue loving/believing) - this is true love. True love requires both parties to love each other and accept them fully... that's why in love their is test/trials - If the love is unconditional - than this is true love... If anyone goes 'falling out of love' on someone simply because 'they are no longer the person they once knew [aka image] - OR even go as far as rejecting that person and not even trying to 'understand the person they love ' ~ than i consider this 'not even true love to begin with'... I think you perhaps know who im comparing in this argument... ["Zero's love for Yuuki"]

    Well just my point of view on how i view their love - and so far - this is how is see in the YuMe CANON pairing - in which Yuuki have pass many test/trials for her love on Kaname by 'simply waiting for him/believing in him, something this strong ~ I believe will not change on the YuMe canon pairing..



    I agree with you with whole my heart!. I belive Yuuki loves Kaname unconditionally and she never will stop loving him. Her love is deep and real, it was like that even when she didn't know the truth about herself. She said even if she was betrayed by him, it was no matter for her. It is a proof her love is very strong.
    avatar
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by lililovelilica on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:19 am

    Yuuki loves kaname and kaname loves yuuki,so why ask such things...here some proof
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/vampire_knight/v11/c052/5.html
    avatar
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Location : Where kaname is....
    Humor : Bad...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Maria Kuran on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:50 am

    I also believe that the love of Yuki for Kaname is true and honest, she did not give up with him, but in my point he makes many mistakes, (which commits them for her), she simply listens and supports him. That´s the reason why i love yume!!!! wub
    avatar
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by lililovelilica on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:19 pm

    Maria Kuran wrote:I also believe that the love of Yuki for Kaname is true and honest, she did not give up with him, but in my point he makes many mistakes, (which commits them for her), she simply listens and supports him. That´s the reason why i love yume!!!! wub
    Yeah...it's totally diferent from Zero...i think she could be more honest with Zero and say to him she had chosen Kaname a long time ago and just have the friendship alive...not love only friends...and go to Kaname's aid! cheers
    problem solved about the love triangle king
    avatar
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Location : Where kaname is....
    Humor : Bad...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Maria Kuran on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:24 pm

    lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:I also believe that the love of Yuki for Kaname is true and honest, she did not give up with him, but in my point he makes many mistakes, (which commits them for her), she simply listens and supports him. That´s the reason why i love yume!!!! wub
    Yeah...it's totally diferent from Zero...i think she could be more honest with Zero and say to him she had chosen Kaname a long time ago and just have the friendship alive...not love only friends...and go to Kaname's aid! cheers
    problem solved about the love triangle king

    but it is so difficult, restore friendship after a crush, I hope that yuki is sincere and stop playing with them. But I think there is still much for that ... As soon as they are uncovering the "sins" of Kaname ...
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by juliet on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:44 pm

    lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:I also believe that the love of Yuki for Kaname is true and honest, she did not give up with him, but in my point he makes many mistakes, (which commits them for her), she simply listens and supports him. That´s the reason why i love yume!!!! wub
    Yeah...it's totally diferent from Zero...i think she could be more honest with Zero and say to him she had chosen Kaname a long time ago and just have the friendship alive...not love only friends...and go to Kaname's aid! cheers
    problem solved about the love triangle king

    she has not told him? scratch my opinion is that she did tell him many chapters ago and i think that he so well knows it by taking and drinking her blood again many chapters ago (at the separation scene), so is there any need about it after so many chapters where we actually hear and see nothing of romantic about them?

    of course "romantic" is open to interpretation but i think that the way Yuuki expresses romantic is clearly depicted at her moments with Kaname so...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Akaruisama on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:09 am

    juliet wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:I also believe that the love of Yuki for Kaname is true and honest, she did not give up with him, but in my point he makes many mistakes, (which commits them for her), she simply listens and supports him. That´s the reason why i love yume!!!! wub
    Yeah...it's totally diferent from Zero...i think she could be more honest with Zero and say to him she had chosen Kaname a long time ago and just have the friendship alive...not love only friends...and go to Kaname's aid! cheers
    problem solved about the love triangle king

    she has not told him? scratch my opinion is that she did tell him many chapters ago and i think that he so well knows it by taking and drinking her blood again many chapters ago (at the separation scene), so is there any need about it after so many chapters where we actually hear and see nothing of romantic about them?

    of course "romantic" is open to interpretation but i think that the way Yuuki expresses romantic is clearly depicted at her moments with Kaname so...


    I can't agree with you you more. Zero kave known Yuuki's feelings since he started to drink her blood. There was even a scene when he cruely asked her if her desire was Kaname to bite her and changing her into vampire. It express his suffer after tasting Yuuki's blood.
    I also had an impression he revealed in that moment her deepest desire which she didn't want reveal even to herself.
    avatar
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by lililovelilica on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:16 pm

    Akaruisama wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    Yeah...it's totally diferent from Zero...i think she could be more honest with Zero and say to him she had chosen Kaname a long time ago and just have the friendship alive...not love only friends...and go to Kaname's aid! cheers
    problem solved about the love triangle king

    she has not told him? scratch my opinion is that she did tell him many chapters ago and i think that he so well knows it by taking and drinking her blood again many chapters ago (at the separation scene), so is there any need about it after so many chapters where we actually hear and see nothing of romantic about them?

    of course "romantic" is open to interpretation but i think that the way Yuuki expresses romantic is clearly depicted at her moments with Kaname so...


    I can't agree with you you more. Zero kave known Yuuki's feelings since he started to drink her blood. There was even a scene when he cruely asked her if her desire was Kaname to bite her and changing her into vampire. It express his suffer after tasting Yuuki's blood.
    I also had an impression he revealed in that moment her deepest desire which she didn't want reveal even to herself.
    Yes...her great desire for Kaname was so big(even as a human,that she wanted to Kaname bite her and turn her into a vampire)...and she told Zero:"-I always looked at him from afar...but these feelings will never change,he's someone very dear to me."
    avatar
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Location : Where kaname is....
    Humor : Bad...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Maria Kuran on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:28 pm

    And there comes the big question, despite all this, which is what continues to hold Zero? What is it that continues to hold Yuki? Apart from love ... and his "friendship" ... Oh! Hino-sensei what a great love triangle, you gave us!
    avatar
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by lililovelilica on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:37 pm

    Even if Zero Loves Yuuki...i don't think Hino-sensei would forget the love Yuuki has for Kaname...and the great love Kaname feels for Yuuki....She only considers Zero a "friend".
    Kaname is the man she chose.
    avatar
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Location : Where kaname is....
    Humor : Bad...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Maria Kuran on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:51 pm

    lililovelilica wrote:Even if Zero Loves Yuuki...i don't think Hino-sensei would forget the love Yuuki has for Kaname...and the great love Kaname feels for Yuuki....She only considers Zero a "friend".
    Kaname is the man she chose.

    and the one that I would choose too! drawling LOL off topic I'm back in the topic again!
    avatar
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by lililovelilica on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:05 am

    Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:Even if Zero Loves Yuuki...i don't think Hino-sensei would forget the love Yuuki has for Kaname...and the great love Kaname feels for Yuuki....She only considers Zero a "friend".
    Kaname is the man she chose.

    and the one that I would choose too! drawling LOL off topic I'm back in the topic again!
    Welcome back to the topic...well...for me it's decided that Yuuki would only decide to choose Kaname and stay with him forever...so i'm 100%YUME for eternity ok? cheers
    avatar
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Location : Where kaname is....
    Humor : Bad...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Maria Kuran on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:26 am

    lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:Even if Zero Loves Yuuki...i don't think Hino-sensei would forget the love Yuuki has for Kaname...and the great love Kaname feels for Yuuki....She only considers Zero a "friend".
    Kaname is the man she chose.

    and the one that I would choose too! drawling LOL off topic I'm back in the topic again!
    Welcome back to the topic...well...for me it's decided that Yuuki would only decide to choose Kaname and stay with him forever...so i'm 100%YUME for eternity ok? cheers

    YES!!! YUME 4EVER!!!!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Guest on Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:45 am

    Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

    and the one that I would choose too! drawling LOL off topic I'm back in the topic again!
    Welcome back to the topic...well...for me it's decided that Yuuki would only decide to choose Kaname and stay with him forever...so i'm 100%YUME for eternity ok? cheers

    YES!!! YUME 4EVER!!!!
    ok then so it deffently 100% shure she loves kaname more????
    avatar
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Location : Where kaname is....
    Humor : Bad...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Maria Kuran on Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:21 pm

    yukikuran90210 wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    Welcome back to the topic...well...for me it's decided that Yuuki would only decide to choose Kaname and stay with him forever...so i'm 100%YUME for eternity ok? cheers

    YES!!! YUME 4EVER!!!!
    ok then so it deffently 100% shure she loves kaname more????

    Well then you want to see her with Zero?! Well, you choose now! rofl rofl rofl You are confusing me!!!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Guest on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:11 pm

    Maria Kuran wrote:
    yukikuran90210 wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

    YES!!! YUME 4EVER!!!!
    ok then so it deffently 100% shure she loves kaname more????

    Well then you want to see her with Zero?! Well, you choose now! rofl rofl rofl You are confusing me!!!
    i love kaname more but i have a fear that kaname is going to NEVER BE WITH YOU AGANE
    avatar
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Location : Where kaname is....
    Humor : Bad...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Maria Kuran on Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:48 am

    yukikuran90210 wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    yukikuran90210 wrote:
    ok then so it deffently 100% shure she loves kaname more????

    Well then you want to see her with Zero?! Well, you choose now! rofl rofl rofl You are confusing me!!!
    i love kaname more but i have a fear that kaname is going to NEVER BE WITH YOU AGANE

    well i think that he is going end up with Yuki to the end. And zero i have a feeling that is going to look like a girl, ideal for zero (perhaps Maria do something that zero fall in love w/ her !!!) wub ...
    avatar
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Katherine on Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:53 pm

    Maria Kuran wrote:
    yukikuran90210 wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

    Well then you want to see her with Zero?! Well, you choose now! rofl rofl rofl You are confusing me!!!
    i love kaname more but i have a fear that kaname is going to NEVER BE WITH YOU AGANE

    well i think that he is going end up with Yuki to the end. And zero i have a feeling that is going to look like a girl, ideal for zero (perhaps Maria do something that zero fall in love w/ her !!!) wub ...

    Oh please not Maria I´m not a fan of her (although I know that most of you are ;) In my eyes she just doesn´t match, I want to see Zero with a woman with a strong personality that can help Zero with everything and who can express her feelings very much but who can fight against him too, I don´t care if it is a vampire or a human ...(of course Maria can have this kind of personality too but I don´t see that yet...she has to show me a little bit more love and she has to present herself a little bit more mature...but who knows, maybe I will become her fan in the future too...))


    So back to the topic...well the problem again, Zeki or Yume...what is Hino planing...

    To the fear of YuukiKuran90210: We all fear that Hino presented Yume to us and that she is showing Zeki now and that it stays like that...I think that deep feelings can´t change so fast. we all know how much Yuuki is in love with Kaname and vice versa...even if Hino kills Kaname (but she won´t dare that!!!) Yuuki´s feelings can´t change so fast I´m sure of that...I mean you have still feelings for deceased persons like grand-parents too right? (well not exactly the same situation but it´s just an example)
    Furthermore I think that Kaname can´t dissapoint her enough to change her feelings...I think Yume will remain


    Well rigt now it looks like Yume and Zero x Maria but we all know that Hino changes everything very fast

    Sponsored content

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:14 am