Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» The Final Countdown
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:47 am by lililovelilica

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_K

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Share
    avatar
    cleone
    Human

    Posts : 38
    Join date : 2010-05-27
    Location : Philippines
    Humor : Always
    Warning Zone

    Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by cleone on Thu May 27, 2010 7:52 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    I have been wondering who yuki loves more.
    Yuki's feelings for Kaname: a real love or a brotherly love?
    Yuki's feelings for Zero: a real love or just a pure sympathy?


    Though Im already decided on who yuki loves more, I still want to hear your opinions.
    Surprised

    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2011-10-17

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by SassyKnight on Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:11 am

    Yuki loves Kaname, but she still has strong feelings for Zero. I believe that they both really care for one another but just don't know eachothers true feelings about the other XP One of them NEEDS to make a move for the other to get the "Green light" Smile It would have to be Yuki because last time it was Zero...OK I know you YuMes really think Kaname and Yuki will be together in the end, but WHAT IF Yuki really has stronger feelings for Zero? I mean she said that he mind suddenly calmed down as she sank her fangs into Zero...They are BOTH STARVING for eachothers blood...

    Also, when Kaname kisses her or hugs her, she doesn't seem like shes happy, or she looks kind of un-satisfied with Kaname. Yuki also seems to clutch her neck most of the time when she's around Zero, which indicates that Yuki really misses Zero. I don't believe Zeria is even POSSIBLE, I mean they just didn't spend enough time together, and really, Zero just has eyes for Yuki IMO..
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by KuranPrince on Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:53 am

    SassyKnight wrote:Yuki loves Kaname, but she still has strong feelings for Zero. I believe that they both really care for one another but just don't know eachothers true feelings about the other XP One of them NEEDS to make a move for the other to get the "Green light" Smile It would have to be Yuki because last time it was Zero...OK I know you YuMes really think Kaname and Yuki will be together in the end, but WHAT IF Yuki really has stronger feelings for Zero? I mean she said that he mind suddenly calmed down as she sank her fangs into Zero...They are BOTH STARVING for eachothers blood...

    Also, when Kaname kisses her or hugs her, she doesn't seem like shes happy, or she looks kind of un-satisfied with Kaname. Yuki also seems to clutch her neck most of the time when she's around Zero, which indicates that Yuki really misses Zero. I don't believe Zeria is even POSSIBLE, I mean they just didn't spend enough time together, and really, Zero just has eyes for Yuki IMO..


    Personally, I doubt that Yuuki have strong feelings for Zero... romantically. We all know that Yuuki loves Kaname from the very beginning in her life as a pureblood vampire. There is very, very high possibility that Yuuki & Kaname will be together at the very conclusion of the series. If Yuuki were to side with Zero, that would be an advantage for Sara since the hunter is now on Sara's side. From my POV, that's a double-edged sword and a complete disgrace to the Kuran legacy.

    Yuuki is very happy with Kaname. Not to mention the fact that they greet each other with a kiss.

    Spoiler:

    I don't think she's unsatisfied with her fiance... she was unsatisfied whether to accept as either a pureblood vampire or a human. And when she clutches her neck, she knows that she only desires Kaname's blood. However, she was in a weak state.

    There is a strong possibility for Zeria to happen. Maria still has her eyes set on Yuuki's best friend/foster sibling Zero.
    avatar
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 465
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Location : UK
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Bloodredhead on Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:51 pm

    If Yuuki does have strong feelings for Zero then she'd have to make a move as i doubt Zero will after last time. The thing is the only move Yuuki has made was a move towards a friendship again, not a lovers relationship. We've had nearly 10 chapters where Kaname hasnt been around, and with Zeki they still havent made or definded a relationship of any sorts. At the moment neither really stand definate on a relationship. Are they friends? Allies? Aquantiences? I'd have thought hino would progress them more recently in terms of a more solid relationshipa and where they stand but she hasnt. Surely this was a perfect time for hino to move the pair along if she wanted but she hasnt moved them alot at all. That to me doesnt bode well for Zeki at all in terms of them being endgame. Also with Kaname now back its looking more bleak. Just my personal opinion, i know others may not agree but thats how i see it at the moment.

    In terms to the biting and Yuuki's head being cooled. We've seen more then once that a dersire for someones blood shows the vampire lusting and wanting more of the blood, not being cooled down. We are shown by Rido, when he couldnt have Jurri's blood, he went into a state of madness really and revenge. Shizuka when her lover was killed went mad with grief too. When you desire a person for vampires they lust after that person to an almost insane degree really, its maddening for them not to have their love ones blood or them with them. Kaname showed his longing for Yuuki's blood over the ten years they were seperated. Takuma said Kaname was suffering alot from the parting.
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-37352-15/vampire-knight/chapter-55.html
    And Yuuki has shown this when she thought about Kaname's blood.
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-14/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2179-19/vampire-knight/chapter-51.html
    She wanted nothing more then to rip into his enck and devour all the feelings in it. Zero's the same in his desire for Yuuki's blood, his body reacts so strongly to her meer presence due to his lust and love for her. To love in a vampire sense is to lust, crave, devour etc after your loved one. So really shouldnt have Yuuki taken more then a few mouthfulls and after tasteing Zero's blood if she loved him in a lovers sense now crave his blood more? But we see none of this yet we see her crave for Kaname's blood. From this all i can deduce is Yuuki loves Kaname not Zero, or at least loves him more then Zero.

    With Zeria personally i'd love the pairing to happen as i think Maria would be good for Zero, but realistically i doubt hino has time to develop their relationship into that of mutual love and affection like a couple. The most we could really get would be hints at a future relationship but even this i fear is a slim chance.
    avatar
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 162
    Join date : 2011-06-06
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Conrad Weller on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:31 pm

    SassyKnight wrote:Yuki loves Kaname, but she still has strong feelings for Zero. I believe that they both really care for one another but just don't know eachothers true feelings about the other XP One of them NEEDS to make a move for the other to get the "Green light" Smile It would have to be Yuki because last time it was Zero...OK I know you YuMes really think Kaname and Yuki will be together in the end, but WHAT IF Yuki really has stronger feelings for Zero? I mean she said that he mind suddenly calmed down as she sank her fangs into Zero...They are BOTH STARVING for eachothers blood...

    Also, when Kaname kisses her or hugs her, she doesn't seem like shes happy, or she looks kind of un-satisfied with Kaname. Yuki also seems to clutch her neck most of the time when she's around Zero, which indicates that Yuki really misses Zero. I don't believe Zeria is even POSSIBLE, I mean they just didn't spend enough time together, and really, Zero just has eyes for Yuki IMO..

    well about yuuki's mind calming down she was thirsty and she needed blood. zero was the one who offered her blood. in ch 73 she says even if you didnt say this kaname i would have only taken your blood,when she was remembering him.

    in ch 74 yuuki says she drank the blood of the person she never thought she would. so yuuki starving for zero's blood i really dont see that anywhere.yuuki starves for kaname's blood
    Spoiler:




    well i really don't think yuuki looked unhappy when kaname kissed her or hugged her. she blushes and she initiated the kiss herself too. she blushes when kaname kisses her reason she is happy.
    Spoiler:




    she doesnt look unsatisfied with kaname at all. when kaname asked yuuki will she become a vampire yuuki says she always wanted to hear those words.she loves kaname kuran very much. yuuki wants to spend eternity with kaname.

    Spoiler:


    yuuki only clutched her neck in ch 72-73 after that she didn't clutch her neck.
    avatar
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2011-10-17
    Location : My Heart
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by SassyKnight on Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:46 am

    Yuki said in the official volume "Is it all right if I stay by your side?" She is unsure if Kaname still wants her anymore IMO Kaname left her because there's others thing more important then Yuki...

    And any interacting between then Yuki looks uncomfortable IMO I think that because her heart is tied to someone else (Zero) thats why...And why do you think Zero is only a friend to her? I mean would she be only inches apart from his face and want to drink his body from his neck? If you did that to a friend thats a little scary isnt it? XD
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by KuranPrince on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:24 am

    SassyKnight wrote:Yuki said in the official volume "Is it all right if I stay by your side?" She is unsure if Kaname still wants her anymore IMO Kaname left her because there's others thing more important then Yuki...

    And any interacting between then Yuki looks uncomfortable IMO I think that because her heart is tied to someone else (Zero) thats why...And why do you think Zero is only a friend to her? I mean would she be only inches apart from his face and want to drink his body from his neck? If you did that to a friend thats a little scary isnt it? XD


    It seems to me that you're denying everything that Yuuki have said directly to Kaname, aren't you? She knows in her heart that she wants to spend an eternity with Kaname forever. She never feels uncomfortable when she's with her soon-to-be husband. Not only that, she have decided to start over... and right now, she's on the verge of becoming Kaname's equal. I'm glad that Yuuki is standing tall and no longer the ditzy and clueless teenager that we've known since the first arc of the series. Yuuki will end up with Kaname and kill Sara for using the Night Class for her own twisted ends.

    And from your bolded comment, I strongly disagree with you. Just because Kaname is resuming his original plans doesn't mean that he's leaving his fiancee for good. I find that completely nonsense and out of character. He knows in his heart that he truly loves Yuuki a whole lot more than anything else in the entire world. Remember the rose resin that he gave to Yuuki? That gift symbolizes their love for each other. Kaname & Yuuki will reunite once more. That's a promise.
    avatar
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Divine Rose on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:46 am

    KuranPrince wrote:
    SassyKnight wrote:Yuki said in the official volume "Is it all right if I stay by your side?" She is unsure if Kaname still wants her anymore IMO Kaname left her because there's others thing more important then Yuki...

    And any interacting between then Yuki looks uncomfortable IMO I think that because her heart is tied to someone else (Zero) thats why...And why do you think Zero is only a friend to her? I mean would she be only inches apart from his face and want to drink his body from his neck? If you did that to a friend thats a little scary isnt it? XD


    It seems to me that you're denying everything that Yuuki have said directly to Kaname, aren't you? She knows in her heart that she wants to spend an eternity with Kaname forever. She never feels uncomfortable when she's with her soon-to-be husband. Not only that, she have decided to start over... and right now, she's on the verge of becoming Kaname's equal. I'm glad that Yuuki is standing tall and no longer the ditzy and clueless teenager that we've known since the first arc of the series. Yuuki will end up with Kaname and kill Sara for using the Night Class for her own twisted ends.

    And from your bolded comment, I strongly disagree with you. Just because Kaname is resuming his original plans doesn't mean that he's leaving his fiancee for good. I find that completely nonsense and out of character. He knows in his heart that he truly loves Yuuki a whole lot more than anything else in the entire world. Remember the rose resin that he gave to Yuuki? That gift symbolizes their love for each other. Kaname & Yuuki will reunite once more. That's a promise.

    Perfectly said. I couldn't agree more! cheers cheers cheers cheers
    avatar
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 162
    Join date : 2011-06-06
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Conrad Weller on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:13 am

    SassyKnight wrote:Yuki said in the official volume "Is it all right if I stay by your side?" She is unsure if Kaname still wants her anymore IMO Kaname left her because there's others thing more important then Yuki...

    And any interacting between then Yuki looks uncomfortable IMO I think that because her heart is tied to someone else (Zero) thats why...And why do you think Zero is only a friend to her? I mean would she be only inches apart from his face and want to drink his body from his neck? If you did that to a friend thats a little scary isnt it? XD

    the point is the same yuuki wants to stay by kaname's side. she is not unsatisfied.

    the bolded part is absolutely wrong. there is no other thing importannt to kaname except for yuuki his only beloved fiance and her well being and safety. why are you denying it ?

    thats because kaname taught her to drink from neck. you can keep your opinon about yuuki being uncomfortable, i dont agree with it at all. it is not true . because yuuki is not uncomfortable with kaname she loves him very much. yuuki has always loved kaname and she and aidou promised they will stay by kaname's side no matter what.
    avatar
    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 52
    Join date : 2012-01-20
    Location : In the bushes stalking pairings
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by iiXerxes on Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:04 am

    I don't want to start any fights here but I really have to disagree with most of the stuff you yume fans are saying. Now, I really don't like kaname or yume, but I do see that yuuki does love him alot and kaname loves her too. The part where I disagree is where you guys say that Yuuki only loves zero as a friend....That's definitely wrong. Kaname had said that a vampire's thirst can only be quenched by the blood of someone they love..well Yuuki already admitted to kaname that her thirst can't be quenched completely BECAUSE part of her heart belongs to zero. Doesn't that already show that she has feelings for him which is more than friendship? What about the part in chapter 72 where she saw Zero carrying maria? She hid away from the window. doesn't that show a bit of jealousy? You can't say that zero and yuuki are only friends. There's more than that. and don't get mad at me for this but I feel as if most of you are just saying zeki can't possibly happen. we never know since hino is unpredictable. I'm sticking up for us zeki fans and letting you yume fans know that both couples are possible >n< oh and I agree with sassyknight when she says that yuuki looks a bit unhappy with kaname most of the time..
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by KuranPrince on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:53 am

    iiXerxes wrote:I don't want to start any fights here but I really have to disagree with most of the stuff you yume fans are saying. Now, I really don't like kaname or yume, but I do see that yuuki does love him alot and kaname loves her too. The part where I disagree is where you guys say that Yuuki only loves zero as a friend....That's definitely wrong. Kaname had said that a vampire's thirst can only be quenched by the blood of someone they love..well Yuuki already admitted to kaname that her thirst can't be quenched completely BECAUSE part of her heart belongs to zero. Doesn't that already show that she has feelings for him which is more than friendship? What about the part in chapter 72 where she saw Zero carrying maria? She hid away from the window. doesn't that show a bit of jealousy? You can't say that zero and yuuki are only friends. There's more than that. and don't get mad at me for this but I feel as if most of you are just saying zeki can't possibly happen. we never know since hino is unpredictable. I'm sticking up for us zeki fans and letting you yume fans know that both couples are possible >n< oh and I agree with sassyknight when she says that yuuki looks a bit unhappy with kaname most of the time..


    Since you're new to this place, I really don't understand why you hate Kaname. It's true that his fiancee Yuuki loves Kaname. And it's also true that she loves Zero... but only as a friend, foster sibling and a part of Kaien's family. There are so many things that Yuuki truly wants in her life-- 1) She rather be Zero's ally (However, Zero have already chosen his own decision for her and become enemies.); 2) Even if Kaname have done the most sinful crime in the history of human kind and vampire society, she will always stand by him forever and her love for him remains the same and can never be altered. Whether if his hands are tainted or not, she doesn't mind if her hands are tainted or not. That's true love in my POV. This isn't definitely wrong... but it's a good thing. 3) She and Kaname both share the same thing in common-- a peaceful society for both vampires and humans to co-exist. Zero doesn't share the same goal that the engaged purebloods (that includes Kaien because he wants a peaceful co-existence for both races).

    The infamous "quench" farce is already done and over with. Although Yuuki's only desire is to drink Kaname's blood, she had no choice but to drink the enemy's blood (Zero)... something that she doesn't want. After drinking a small portion of Zero's blood, she wasn't thinking about Zero... except to resume her duty as a Kuran and to find her true love Kaname.

    Although you don't like the pairing of Kaname & Yuuki, I understand where you came from... but you're not Matsuri Hino! I don't agree with either you or SassyKnight that Yuuki is unhappy with Kaname most of the time. The page that I've posted previously shows undeniable proof that she's happy with her future husband Kaname. It's too late for ZeroxYuuki to make it happen, now that the third act is almost here. Zero is now siding with the twisted pureblood Sara. There may be a possiblity for Zero and Yuuki to become childhood buddies once again. There's a very strong possibility that Yuuki & Kaname will reunite once more. She still has the key that he have given to her and could put an end to Sara's plan of becoming queen. You don't have to take my word for it, but please respect the mangaka and her story. Thank you.
    avatar
    DarkRose
    Human

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2011-08-22
    Location : Locked Away Room
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by DarkRose on Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:01 am

    KuranPrince wrote:
    SassyKnight wrote:Yuki loves Kaname, but she still has strong feelings for Zero. I believe that they both really care for one another but just don't know eachothers true feelings about the other XP One of them NEEDS to make a move for the other to get the "Green light" Smile It would have to be Yuki because last time it was Zero...OK I know you YuMes really think Kaname and Yuki will be together in the end, but WHAT IF Yuki really has stronger feelings for Zero? I mean she said that he mind suddenly calmed down as she sank her fangs into Zero...They are BOTH STARVING for eachothers blood...

    Also, when Kaname kisses her or hugs her, she doesn't seem like shes happy, or she looks kind of un-satisfied with Kaname. Yuki also seems to clutch her neck most of the time when she's around Zero, which indicates that Yuki really misses Zero. I don't believe Zeria is even POSSIBLE, I mean they just didn't spend enough time together, and really, Zero just has eyes for Yuki IMO..


    Personally, I doubt that Yuuki have strong feelings for Zero... romantically. We all know that Yuuki loves Kaname from the very beginning in her life as a pureblood vampire. There is very, very high possibility that Yuuki & Kaname will be together at the very conclusion of the series. If Yuuki were to side with Zero, that would be an advantage for Sara since the hunter is now on Sara's side. From my POV, that's a double-edged sword and a complete disgrace to the Kuran legacy.

    Yuuki is very happy with Kaname. Not to mention the fact that they greet each other with a kiss.

    Spoiler:

    I don't think she's unsatisfied with her fiance... she was unsatisfied whether to accept as either a pureblood vampire or a human. And when she clutches her neck, she knows that she only desires Kaname's blood. However, she was in a weak state.

    There is a strong possibility for Zeria to happen. Maria still has her eyes set on Yuuki's best friend/foster sibling Zero.



    Yea I agree too that Yuuki doesn't have that strong of a romantic feeling toward Zero, as for Kaname is someone closer to her... and yea most likely Yuuki would be with Kaname in the end, but u never know there might be another climax point coming or not... bouncing
    avatar
    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 52
    Join date : 2012-01-20
    Location : In the bushes stalking pairings
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by iiXerxes on Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:21 am

    KuranPrince wrote:Since you're new to this place, I really don't understand why you hate Kaname. It's true that his fiancee Yuuki loves Kaname. And it's also true that she loves Zero... but only as a friend, foster sibling and a part of Kaien's family. There are so many things that Yuuki truly wants in her life-- 1) She rather be Zero's ally (However, Zero have already chosen his own decision for her and become enemies.); 2) Even if Kaname have done the most sinful crime in the history of human kind and vampire society, she will always stand by him forever and her love for him remains the same and can never be altered. Whether if his hands are tainted or not, she doesn't mind if her hands are tainted or not. That's true love in my POV. This isn't definitely wrong... but it's a good thing. 3) She and Kaname both share the same thing in common-- a peaceful society for both vampires and humans to co-exist. Zero doesn't share the same goal that the engaged purebloods (that includes Kaien because he wants a peaceful co-existence for both races).

    The infamous "quench" farce is already done and over with. Although Yuuki's only desire is to drink Kaname's blood, she had no choice but to drink the enemy's blood (Zero)... something that she doesn't want. After drinking a small portion of Zero's blood, she wasn't thinking about Zero... except to resume her duty as a Kuran and to find her true love Kaname.

    Although you don't like the pairing of Kaname & Yuuki, I understand where you came from... but you're not Matsuri Hino! I don't agree with either you or SassyKnight that Yuuki is unhappy with Kaname most of the time. The page that I've posted previously shows undeniable proof that she's happy with her future husband Kaname. It's too late for ZeroxYuuki to make it happen, now that the third act is almost here. Zero is now siding with the twisted pureblood Sara. There may be a possiblity for Zero and Yuuki to become childhood buddies once again. There's a very strong possibility that Yuuki & Kaname will reunite once more. She still has the key that he have given to her and could put an end to Sara's plan of becoming queen. You don't have to take my word for it, but please respect the mangaka and her story. Thank you.

    I am respecting Matsuri hino. I was never disrespecting the story either. I was just stating my opinion. but I don't like kaname because of how selfish and mean he can be. He practically just uses people so he can get what he wants. I hated how he treated zero in the beginning too. I just think that zero deserves to be with yuuki more, after all the things he's been through. Just because they're currently enemies doesn't mean things can't change. Also..for the possibility of a zeki ending...I'd find it a bit weird if hino ended an arc with yuuki going to kaname and then ending the story again with yuuki and kaname. Why is yuuki building her relationship with zero again if she's just going to leave him for kaname causing their relationship to go back to enemies. It doesn't make alot of sense but thats just from a technical look on the story...I just don't think Zero deserves to be left in the dust like that. Its just unfair. The whole end of this story keeps hinting a bit at zeki and how zero never thought yuuki betrayed him or anything. and you say yuuki and zero have a sibling love. does that mean yuuki and kaname have a great great grandfather and grandaughter love?.... .__.
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by KuranPrince on Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:48 am

    iiXerxes wrote:I am respecting Matsuri hino. I was never disrespecting the story either. I was just stating my opinion. but I don't like kaname because of how selfish and mean he can be. He practically just uses people so he can get what he wants. I hated how he treated zero in the beginning too. I just think that zero deserves to be with yuuki more, after all the things he's been through. Just because they're currently enemies doesn't mean things can't change. Also..for the possibility of a zeki ending...I'd find it a bit weird if hino ended an arc with yuuki going to kaname and then ending the story again with yuuki and kaname. Why is yuuki building her relationship with zero again if she's just going to leave him for kaname causing their relationship to go back to enemies. It doesn't make alot of sense but thats just from a technical look on the story...I just don't think Zero deserves to be left in the dust like that. Its just unfair. The whole end of this story keeps hinting a bit at zeki and how zero never thought yuuki betrayed him or anything. and you say yuuki and zero have a sibling love. does that mean yuuki and kaname have a great great grandfather and grandaughter love?.... .__.


    Your statement is invalid due to character bashing. Not only that, I find your comment about Kaname completely offensive, childish and uncalled for. Kaname was never a mean character. Somehow you're confusing Kaname with Zero as a mean character. He never uses people to get what he wants... instead he only wants peace to both races and (at the same time) ensure Yuuki's safety. So what if he's mean to Zero? Kaname has every right to be very angry to Zero... especially pointing his Bloody Rose to his fiancee. Zero is just an obstacle. He may have loved Yuuki Cross, but truly hates Yuuki Kuran's true nature. Yuuki isn't building her relationship with Zero... instead, she's becoming Kaname's equal. Even if Kaname betrays her, her love for him remains the way it is... past, present, and future. Zero on the other hand needs to accept Yuuki and to become friends, allies and as family members. I'm sure Zero will find someone else. Maria is one primary example.

    And finally because Kaname is thousands of years old doesn't mean that he can't find someone to love. Vampires are ageless... and from the look at Hino's artwork, he looks like he's at age 20. The age factor doesn't matter when it comes to vampires in love. You're not allowed to bash characters in this forum. If one of the mods suspect you and bashing Kaname or Kaname & Yuuki Kuran, you will be warned.
    avatar
    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 52
    Join date : 2012-01-20
    Location : In the bushes stalking pairings
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by iiXerxes on Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:06 am

    KuranPrince wrote:Your statement is invalid due to character bashing. Not only that, I find your comment about Kaname completely offensive, childish and uncalled for. Kaname was never a mean character. Somehow you're confusing Kaname with Zero as a mean character. He never uses people to get what he wants... instead he only wants peace to both races and (at the same time) ensure Yuuki's safety. So what if he's mean to Zero? Kaname has every right to be very angry to Zero... especially pointing his Bloody Rose to his fiancee. Zero is just an obstacle. He may have loved Yuuki Cross, but truly hates Yuuki Kuran's true nature. Yuuki isn't building her relationship with Zero... instead, she's becoming Kaname's equal. Even if Kaname betrays her, her love for him remains the way it is... past, present, and future. Zero on the other hand needs to accept Yuuki and to become friends, allies and as family members. I'm sure Zero will find someone else. Maria is one primary example.

    And finally because Kaname is thousands of years old doesn't mean that he can't find someone to love. Vampires are ageless... and from the look at Hino's artwork, he looks like he's at age 20. The age factor doesn't matter when it comes to vampires in love. You're not allowed to bash characters in this forum. If one of the mods suspect you and bashing Kaname or Kaname & Yuuki Kuran, you will be warned.

    I wasn't bashing. I was explaining as to why I don't like kaname or yume. but I feel as if some others were bashing zeki saying that it's not a possibly ending..thats technically bashing. That may be an opinion but it's a bit offensive to some zeki fans. I never said that yume wouldn't have a chance...and calling my opinion childish and uncalled for is a bit rude...I never meant to sound mean.
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by KuranPrince on Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:22 am

    iiXerxes wrote:I wasn't bashing. I was explaining as to why I don't like kaname or yume. but I feel as if some others were bashing zeki saying that it's not a possibly ending..thats technically bashing. That may be an opinion but it's a bit offensive to some zeki fans. I never said that yume wouldn't have a chance...and calling my opinion childish and uncalled for is a bit rude...I never meant to sound mean.


    If you wasn't bashing, how do you explain these?


    iiXerxes wrote:but I don't like kaname because of how selfish and mean he can be. He practically just uses people so he can get what he wants. I hated how he treated zero in the beginning too.


    iiXerxes wrote:and you say yuuki and zero have a sibling love. does that mean yuuki and kaname have a great great grandfather and grandaughter love?.... .__.


    Character bashing is character bashing. And I still find your opinion offensive and against the rules in this forum.
    avatar
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2011-10-17
    Location : My Heart
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by SassyKnight on Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:29 am

    I agree with Xerxes....And she wasn't bashing Kaname she was just stating her opinion...I hated how Kaname was with Zero too in the beginning...Zero has a reason to be aggressive towards vampires, Kaname shouldn't be like that to Zero just because of jealously. Kaname is too possessive over Yuki.
    avatar
    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 52
    Join date : 2012-01-20
    Location : In the bushes stalking pairings
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by iiXerxes on Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:37 am

    yes i wasn't bashing I was explaining....saying zeki can't happen is practically bashing the pairing and zeki fans too.

    and thank you sassy knight ^_^
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by KuranPrince on Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:37 am

    SassyKnight wrote:I agree with Xerxes....And she wasn't bashing Kaname she was just stating her opinion...I hated how Kaname was with Zero too in the beginning...Zero has a reason to be aggressive towards vampires, Kaname shouldn't be like that to Zero just because of jealously. Kaname is too possessive over Yuki.


    You and Xerxes should know that calling Kaname & Yuuki "great great grandfather and grandaughter love" is considered bashing the characters. If both of you can't respect the characters, do not whine or complaint about it here. That's not what this forum is for. Kaname may be too posessive over Yuuki, but he knows that he loves her. The same goes to Yuuki... not the mention the fact that her other self tells her to not only drink Kaname's blood... but to devour him whole.
    avatar
    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 52
    Join date : 2012-01-20
    Location : In the bushes stalking pairings
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by iiXerxes on Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:41 am

    some of you are bashing too...you say we're bashing but what about "zeki can't happen. Yuuki loves kaname and will return to him" how is that not bashing zeki?
    avatar
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2011-10-17
    Location : My Heart
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by SassyKnight on Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:48 am

    But why would Kaname tell Yuki that he killed Ouri? He killed Handangi and Aidou's Father! It seems to me that hes pushing her AWAY for some reason...And saying that is NOT bashing them...
    avatar
    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 52
    Join date : 2012-01-20
    Location : In the bushes stalking pairings
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by iiXerxes on Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:49 am

    SassyKnight wrote:But why would Kaname tell Yuki that he killed Ouri? He killed Handangi and Aidou's Father! It seems to me that hes pushing her AWAY for some reason...And saying that is NOT bashing them...

    I yet again, agree with you >__<
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by KuranPrince on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:02 am

    iiXerxes wrote:some of you are bashing too...you say we're bashing but what about "zeki can't happen. Yuuki loves kaname and will return to him" how is that not bashing zeki?


    How am I bashing? If I were to say "Zero is blah blah blah...", that would be considered bashing. The reason why I said "Yuuki loves Kaname" is because she knows that she loves him from the very beginning of her life. And from what we've seen in the current chapter, she knows that Kaname is innocent... Sara was the one who have drinked her ex-fiance's blood and then used the hunter and murder her ex and then killed the hunter. She also knows that Sara have devoured the heart of the head member of the Hanadagi clan and then kidnaps the guard. Yuuki is becoming Kaname's equal and she's willing to do whatever it takes to protect her true love Kaname from Sara. Zero needs to accept Yuuki not only as a pureblood vampire... but as childhood friends and a part of Kaien's la familia.
    avatar
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by mariangie on Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:37 am

    iiXerxes wrote:

    I don't want to start any fights here but I really have to disagree with most of the stuff you yume fans are saying. Now, I really don't like kaname or yume, but I do see that yuuki does love him alot and kaname loves her too. The part where I disagree is where you guys say that Yuuki only loves zero as a friend....That's definitely wrong. Kaname had said that a vampire's thirst can only be quenched by the blood of someone they love..well Yuuki already admitted to kaname that her thirst can't be quenched completely BECAUSE part of her heart belongs to zero. Doesn't that already show that she has feelings for him which is more than friendship? What about the part in chapter 72 where she saw Zero carrying maria? She hid away from the window. doesn't that show a bit of jealousy? You can't say that zero and yuuki are only friends. There's more than that. and don't get mad at me for this but I feel as if most of you are just saying zeki can't possibly happen. we never know since hino is unpredictable. I'm sticking up for us zeki fans and letting you yume fans know that both couples are possible >n< oh and I agree with sassyknight when she says that yuuki looks a bit unhappy with kaname most of the time..


    About Yuuki perception of the main male leads in V. K. :

    This is one of the most ironic things that happened in the plot as a whole . Remember Yuuki lost her memories from her childhood until her 6th birthday . Her memories started exactly when she was rescued from a bad vampire by Kaname . ( And don't state Kaname plotted this to get Yuuki's love . Because that theory is a falace / lie. ) She was adopted by Kaien Cross . As you see , Yuuki had no idea who her real family was . She had the need for real parents , siblings and relatives. Six years later , a 13 year old boy ( Zero ) started to live at her same house . A boy who wanted nobody at his side . But she noticed needed care and attention . Who was more alone than herself . So she wanted to be her new family to him . The one he lost and the one she hadn't . Basically as she said , she looked at Zero as the brother she hadn't .

    At the other side ; Yuuki watched Kaname from afar for those 10 years . She believed she was a mascot he liked to pet when he was moody . One he at first she admired because he save her . Later her admiration became love . A love she believed would never be reciprocated because she was a human and he a vampire . She was not her equal at her own eyes. Even when Kaname tried to push her from his side during the Ruka bite incident . Yuuki continues to love Kaname .

    After a lot of incidents . Kaname turned her into a vampire . Her memories were regained . What she discovered was the guy she though was so high to her reach was in reality the man who was waiting for her for all her life . But at the same time she had a shock to discover who her true family was . As the man she she loved as a man was her brother . ( She would not discover he was her ancestor until one year later .) At the same time discovered the man she treated as brother for the last 4 years was in love with her . ( But at the same time declared himself her enemy . )


    This change from the life Yuuki had for the last 10 years make her very confused about her true feelings for Zero . Because now she wants to return to the relationship she had with Zero before the events of Rido attacking Cross Academy . But she knows Zero is proud enough to not accepting her as friend / confident again . Also she now knows Zero is in reality in love with her . Very difficult dilemma for her .


    *************************************

    About the incest theme in V. K. :

    I know many Zekis said for disliking the Yume pair because of the incest issue .

    What I had to say about this :

    Yes , Kaname and Yuuki are related .

    Kaname is Yuuki's ancestor and original pureblood Kuran / first Vampire King .

    Kaname is most probably Yuuki's only great - grandfather .

    Kaname has over 10,000 years .

    Purebllod vampires only marry other purebloods .

    For pureblood vampires is common to intermarry . Specially for the Kuran clan .

    But an interesting thing is the mangaka didn't make incest the reason to end the love triangle in V. K. As the usual when a incest situation is presented in a love triangle . ( Ex. Stepping on Roses = Hadashi de Bara wo Fume ) More so , she make incest canon when presented the story of Yuuki's parents . Who were very in love with each other and happy together . Even if they were true blood brother and sister .

    In other words :

    Incest in V. K. is not an issue . Incest is not a factor to eliminate Kaname as possible mate of Yuuki . Nor a reason to break the love triangle .







    SassyKnight wrote:But why would Kaname tell Yuki that he killed Ouri? He killed Handangi and Aidou's Father! It seems to me that hes pushing her AWAY for some reason...And saying that is NOT bashing them...

    Kaname is indeed pushing Yuuki out of his life . He is not only pushing Yuuki . He did the same to Hanabusa Aido . But is not because he lost his love for Yuuki . Nor because he loves other woman more . Nor because he is mean / bad / the worst villain ever . The reason here is Kaname did fear Yuuki ( and Hanabusa by the way ) would be harm / hurt / killed by his actions . So the reason Kaname trying to push Yuuki from his side is because his desire to protect her .

    As I see , Kaname is very worry that his nightmare / vision from the future happens in reality . Because Rido is bond to him . Rido requires a ton of Kuran blood to regenerate himself to his former glory . So Kaname could fear Rido try to kill Yuuki to do this . Use Kaname as a way to perform it .

    But even if Yuuki is stupid . She can't be stupid enough to not have notice yet Kaname had lied to her about him killing Ouri . Or his whole participation in the Hanadagi incident . By now Yuuki have to know Sara is the one she needs to beware more .

    There is the possibility of Yuuki choosing Zero at the end . But after a whole year of her living with Kaname alone . With a good probability of something called SEX happening between them . Yuuki saying until now she believes in Kaname no matter what . Yuuki telling she will look after Kaname when she end her issues at Cross Academy . I see very difficult for Zero to accept being chosen by Yuuki due to her being rejected by Kaname . I don't think any fan of V. K. would like a Zeki ending by default . Because Yuuki had no other option to accept Zero as she lost Kaname for whatever reason .


    The problem here is Zero now the one believing Sara . Zero will disobey hunter's orders to left Kaname alone and to just watch Yuuki . He will go to seek revenge from whatever he considered Kaname made to ruin his life . Yuuki did promise Zero to be her ally no matter what . But Yuuki could ally Zero in the situation of him becoming Sara's knight and Kaname's antagonist ? Or she will try to make Zero goes to his senses ?
    avatar
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 465
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Location : UK
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Bloodredhead on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:28 am

    SassyKnight, iiXerxes and Kuran prince, lets be calm about this. We all have different opinions on characters and a different outlook on the story so we are bound to disagree. We should respect each others views on pairing though that pairing may not be out cup of tea.

    In regard to kaname pushing yuuki away i have considered this as a possibility but if he was doing this his main reason to me wold be in keeping yuuki safe and away from danger. Kaname isn't exactly in the middle of something nice at the moment so i dont think for a second he'd want yuuki involved where she could then be in danger. He cares far to much about her to want her to get hurt. I find this quite a natural response really in regard to a person we love in wanting to protect them, you push them away from danger, not towards it.

    @Maria: I co-sign with all your post! cheers

    There are a few other things i want to go over but as of the moment do not have time. So i will be on later to go over those points.
    avatar
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2011-10-17
    Location : My Heart
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by SassyKnight on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:21 pm

    Well from what Maria said I can agree that Yuki loves Kaname...But she definitely is NOT just childhood friends with Zero. I mean would Yuki let him kiss her? It would be awkward if they were just friends right? And Yuki probably didn't have any sexual relation with Kaname because she looks so uncomfortable with him....I really dont see ANY tension in YuMe at all....How are they supposed to make ANY development if Kaname keeps lying to Yuki?

    I know that everything he's doing it for Yukis sake, but Kaname is just going too far to protect her...I like Kaname, but I hate how he treats Zero and others around him (Like Kaien for example) He said, "If you want to prevent me from doing this (Killing Purebloods) Then I'll crush everyone even if it's you..." So that means he would KILL to protect her...Even innocent people perhaps...Kaname is also a very old and mature vampire....TOO mature for Yuki and they cannot be equals if Kaname won't reveal ANYTHING to her (And even if he did wait to reveal his secrets its not gonna make the relationship any better) There is SO MUCH that she doesn't know about Kaname but she knows MOST things about Zero...

    Yuki CAN be Zero's equal because she KNOWS him better than Kaname or anyone else...But what does she know about Kaname? OK him and the Hooded Womans relationship...Thats basically it (besides the whole coffin awakening)...She even said she felt like she hadn't progressed from when she was "Human.." Which implies that Kaname really hasn't told her anything at all...

    And even though Zero doesn't support pacifism, it does NOT mean that they are incompatible at all...Its like me saying "You aren't agreeing with me with this and this so I cant be with you.." And it's pretty clear that Kaname doesn't believe in pacifism because of him killing vampires. And even tho he said he wanted Kaiens dreams to become a reality (that was most likely a lie) I think Kaien is very suspicions of Kaname...

    And about her insane craving for Kaname's blood...She DOES obviously crave it, but then she also craves Zero's blood. Zero offered her his wrist, but she went straight for his neck Smile And she broke the promise with Kaname to drink only his blood...She drank Zero's...

    LOL Sorry Im sortof tired so I'm going all over the place...But please understand YuMes that us ZeKi's have out opinions about ZeKi Very Happy And ZeKi DOES have a chance...Never say it doesn't....Because it DOES..



    avatar
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by aya-chan on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:28 pm

    iiXerxes wrote:The part where I disagree is where you guys say that Yuuki only loves zero as a friend....That's definitely wrong.

    During manga, yuuki never showed any romantic interes in Zero, in her mind was only kaname, and she countless time expressed her love feelings.
    About zero and yuuki, in chapter 25, volume 6 - yuuki thoughts about zero -

    Though he really was acting strange I wonder what happened in his dream. Zero, I wonder how he felt about my reaction. But Zero and I are like siblings...Childhood friends--best friends. Four years ago when I had met Zero, who was hurt I wanted to cherrish him. He's precious to me.

    I think all of us think that yuuki care for zero a lot - he's precious to her - but precious doesn't automatically mean romantic interes. A precious person can be a sibling, friend, father, mother or a lover. But since Yuuki thinks at Zero as a sibling or a childhood friend, I think she thinks at him being a family member.

    And about kaname, in the same chapter, when yuuki is asked by if she want to become a vampire and live the flow time with him she answer without hesitation YES.

    Kaname had said that a vampire's thirst can only be quenched by the blood of someone they love..well Yuuki already admitted to kaname that her thirst can't be quenched completely BECAUSE part of her heart belongs to zero. Doesn't that already show that she has feelings for him which is more than friendship?

    Not necesarilly. Do not forget Yuuki and zero did not part ways nicely. Zero declared yuuki his enemy,and also he said he would killed her.
    Since for yuuki he was a precious person - she thought at him as a family member - I think this affected emotionaly. but again, this doesn't mean yuuki has romantic feelings for Zero.

    oh and I agree with sassyknight when she says that yuuki looks a bit unhappy with kaname most of the time..

    Again, I would repeat myself: yuuki and zero did not part ways in good terms. when you consider someone being a part of your family, and he declare you as enemy it is normal for the girl to be kind of unhappy.
    But yuuki wasn't unhappy because she's with kaname - she was with the man she loves - she was unhappy because zero and her became enemies, and she couldn't do something to change this.

    And yuuki is not happy with kaname being away. Currently yuuki is making efforts to be a strong kuran member, and she can look different than she was before kaname leaving her, but yuuki is not happy now.
    It would be strange for yuuki to be happy while her nights class students are not behaving after they had took sara's tablets.

    but I don't like kaname because of how selfish and mean he can be.


    Kaname is far for being selfish. if he really was selfish he wouldn't have left yuuki to accomplish his original plan to create a peaceful world for humans and yuuki, but instead he could have stayed in his mansion cuddling with yuuki.

    He practically just uses people so he can get what he wants.

    do not forget kaname did not use his pureblood powers to control their minds - those had their own will.

    I hated how he treated zero in the beginning too. I just think that zero deserves to be with yuuki more, after all the things he's been through.

    SassyKnight wrote:I hated how Kaname was with Zero too in the beginning...Zero has a reason to be aggressive towards vampires, Kaname shouldn't be like that to Zero just because of jealously. Kaname is too possessive over Yuki.

    What how Zero treated kaname when he saw him for the first time - zero took a kitchen knife and attacked kaname. kaname said no words to him, but zero attacked him because kaname was a vampire.
    And why kaname should treat zero nicely when zero attacked yuuki and drank her blood. the only reason kaname did not kill him for what he had done was because kaname thought at him as being useful.
    After all it was zero's duty to protect yuuki after he feed from her countless time. Even zero felt indebted to her, since he thought yuuki is his victim.

    Why is yuuki building her relationship with zero again if she's just going to leave him for kaname causing their relationship to go back to enemies.

    Who said if kaname and yuuki will be together, zero and yuuki should end enemies affraid
    Zero still not accept himself being a vampire - he still not surpassed his trauma - and because yuuki became what she trully hates - a pureblood - he harbored hatred feelings for her real nature.
    But this manga is about acceptance, co-existence. the three main characters are the keys for co-existence. In the end I think zero would accept himself, and in the end he would accept yuuki's real nature too. Accepting her nature, by default he won't think at her as enemies.

    I just don't think Zero deserves to be left in the dust like that. Its just unfair.

    In shojo manga which have an LT, at some point in the story, mangaka present a possible love interes for the other one. In vampire knight the possible love interes is Maria - she voiced her interes in Zero, and she even approached him and keep her eyes on him.
    No one say they would be lovey-dovey suddenly, but they can have an open ending, something which would imply he's not affected by the past, and he spend more time with Maria.

    I feel as if some others were bashing zeki saying that it's not a possibly ending..thats technically bashing.

    saying zeki can't happen is practically bashing the pairing and zeki fans too.

    but what about "zeki can't happen. Yuuki loves kaname and will return to him" how is that not bashing zeki?

    In my opinion, Zeki as a couple has no chance, but this is not bashing - See the deffinition under spoiler

    Spoiler:
    Bashing
    Bash: to flame; to put down

    A term used when fellow watchers, readers, and fans of an anime/manga/book/TV series put down, flame, and say derogatory things about a certain character or pairing in a nasty way to show their disapproval towards that character and/or pairing. Can be seen both in fanfiction and discussion forums.

    Most fans are seen flaming a certain character because he/she is interfering with their favorite pairing in the show.

    If I would say zero is a monster who ate his own brother, or i would say he's a moron/idiot who can't seduce a mere girl, then it is bashing.

    @Maria: Great post sFun_hailbig I agree with you.


    Sponsored content

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:22 am