Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Bar_left59%Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Bar_left27%Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Bar_left15%Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+67
chacile
kanamekuranlover
Dragonsrose15
Youweremysafeplace*
Li.llium
maraki201
Andre
kanachanimmortal
Falc0n
cocochanXx
lilcuteraindrop
ydnasunako
PurusBloodLamia
Gania
Zero's Lost Cause~
yuki101
Aquasixio
ItsakindaMagic
Shoujo-Zo18
chantelle123457
MissKuran
rosaever
Shiki10
Knightmare
kuransabajabri
shizza24
iiXerxes
DarkRose
nina
Rikana-hime
Yuki Kuran
Bloodredhead
Evil in love
tsl5032
zeki4ever
breezy161
Maria Kuran
Conrad Weller
theangelgirl1992
KuranPrince
zerofan500
Kikotsukino
Yuuki Kuran
SassyKnight
jayashree
thorn
bearcute <3
lililovelilica
Ronnieduh91
Divine Rose
cindrella
zeroyuuki666
audraliann
blackfox
aiko
Katherine
Akaruisama
aya-chan
mariangie
sweetsolace
Zeki008
Trinity
anna
Kanaze-Chan
juliet
nuitetoile21
cleone
71 posters

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

cleone
    cleone
    Human

Humor : Always
    Warning ZoneWho do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Dropsoa

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Empty Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

Post by cleone Thu May 27, 2010 7:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have been wondering who yuki loves more.
    Yuki's feelings for Kaname: a real love or a brotherly love?
    Yuki's feelings for Zero: a real love or just a pure sympathy?

Though Im already decided on who yuki loves more, I still want to hear your opinions.
    Surprised

zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

Post by zeroyuuki666 Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:14 pm

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Vampire%
    I really hope they get together
    cindrella
    Human

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

Post by cindrella Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:30 pm

i really hope tooooooooooo ha-ha-ha
    i am dying to see both together yuki and zero Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 1952665954

Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:28 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    blackfox wrote:She sure is trying to act like the same yuki towards zero the one he perferred only to make him more happy.
    Yuki's always been the same, I doubt she'd act any more differently just to please Ziro. That would be like other fans saying Yuki's altering her ego to please Kaname, the infamous line "not being herself", in which case its double standard to say Yuki is altering herself to please Zero.

Lets face it she still wants to be his friend. She never even hinted about liking him in that way either.
    Remember Yuki knows he loves her but he also hates her for herself. I think that's what makes her "akward" around him. and also that Zero doesn't say anything and just keeps a blank face helps. The fact she never returned his "feelings for her" makes it look like its unrequited love for him all this time, and the fact she never hinted she wants more than friendship from him is clear that's what she wanted.

And is it just me but the relationship between the two of them seem really akward.
    you're right. it is akward.

when she saw him at the ball not knowing he was there to look over things she thought about how he almost kissed her, & then she goes no he was dreamin & delusional or whatever.
    Kaname told her Zero would be there at the ball so she was not "knowing he was there", she knew he was. Read the manga again.
    I dont remember she recall the kiss scene at that time.

But her vamp side to me trys to be to serious and mature to get kanames approvale.
    not kaname's approval, the vampire society's approval. Read the manga again, and carefully.

I perfer zeki because zero seemes like he doesnt care what yuki looks on the outside as long as shes happy & care free in the inside.
    Zero couldnt accept her vampire side so she cant be "free and happy with him" when he's hating on her all the time for a fault she cant do anything about.

Well obviously kaname wants her to be happy & care free but he expects to much like wearing heels, & those frilly dresses. Well maybe his 1st love was like that idk.
    if he prefers yuki to wear other dresses he should have told her about it when she was human, lol, or kaname should not have made any moves towards yuki who was very much like a tomboy at the time.

Excellent post Sweet! I agree on everything! cheers cheers cheers cheers
    Ronnieduh91
    Ronnieduh91
    Human

Post by Ronnieduh91 Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:28 am

Kanaze-Chan wrote:Shocked -- This is a hard question to answer. But if I were to answer truthfully, I'd say it is both of them. cheers

I agree with you, ultimately, she wants both. I don't think she could ever be satisfied with just having Kaname or Zero.
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:06 pm

Well she does love them both but if she had to choose i think sha would pick Kaname no matter how much i wish that wasn't true
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneWho do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:53 am

of course she loves Kaname! more and more and more ~ Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 651225598 i think she just needs adjustments with her image and she will be able to give him back the same love ~ though I dont think he needs to do that--he already loves her. But sometimes she has to prove herself to him too. Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 12415

who will not love someone who gave her all the love and care and best treatment like she is the only one.. *sigh* Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 651225598 sometimes, I want to tell Kaname "stop!" haha.. his love is suffocating, but its the good kind. I think for Yuki its because she had never had love like his before, and to experience it like that I don't blame her. Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 651225598 Kaname is the man!

Yuki loves him best... she's always saying in quotes around the manga that she loves him and she doesn't care if he betrays her... for me that shows how devoted she is to him. Very Happy

Yuki has proven time and again that no one can influence her decision on her love for Kaname, though some do try..

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 1694537797 power of love. Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 12415
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:30 pm

sweetsolace wrote:of course she loves Kaname! more and more and more ~ Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 651225598 i think she just needs adjustments with her image and she will be able to give him back the same love ~ though I dont think he needs to do that--he already loves her. But sometimes she has to prove herself to him too. Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 12415

who will not love someone who gave her all the love and care and best treatment like she is the only one.. *sigh* Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 651225598 sometimes, I want to tell Kaname "stop!" haha.. his love is suffocating, but its the good kind. I think for Yuki its because she had never had love like his before, and to experience it like that I don't blame her. Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 651225598 Kaname is the man!

Yuki loves him best... she's always saying in quotes around the manga that she loves him and she doesn't care if he betrays her... for me that shows how devoted she is to him. Very Happy

Yuki has proven time and again that no one can influence her decision on her love for Kaname, though some do try..

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 1694537797 power of love. Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 12415

So right! Yuuki has shown us already her affection towards kaname!
    Even if she doesn´t really know how to behave in such an intense romantic relationship we can see that she is totally in love with him. He helped her through the most terrible times in her life he never gave up on her and she knows that. Now it´s her turn not to give up on him. But we can already see that she is on Kaname´s side. She knows where her heart belongs to. She said that even towards Zero if I´m not remembering a false scene (I´m too laze right know to look if I´m telling the truth^^) So we can say that she is honest to herself and even to Zero!

Of course Kaname should receive some symbols of love by Yuuki too, isn´t he sad that she isn´t so "open" yet? Well of course being with her is enough for him but I would wish that she shows her love more openly ;) I wonder how far they have gone yet? I´m they have been together for quite a long time, it´s possible that sSig_censored Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 1019656462 ok I should stop with that rofl
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:48 pm

sweetsolace wrote:of course she loves Kaname! more and more and more ~ Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 651225598 i think she just needs adjustments with her image and she will be able to give him back the same love ~ though I dont think he needs to do that--he already loves her. But sometimes she has to prove herself to him too. Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 12415

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 1694537797
    Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 651225598
    Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 1019656462
    Magnifique
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Empty Yeah!

Post by lililovelilica Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:18 am

aya-chan wrote:

Magnifique
    Kaname is better!
    bearcute <3
    bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneWho do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by bearcute <3 Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:03 am

lililovelilica wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:

Magnifique

Kaname is better!

of course Kaname is a whole lot better.. but without Yuki you wouldnt even be here, she and Kaname are PARTNERS people should just deal with it and stop bing bitter.... Razz

well but I think Yuki gave meaning to his no meaning life and purpose. they support and love each other against all the people against their love..

YUME ftw!
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:15 am

bearcute <3 wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:

Magnifique

Kaname is better!

of course Kaname is a whole lot better.. but without Yuki you wouldnt even be here, she and Kaname are PARTNERS people should just deal with it and stop bing bitter.... Razz

well but I think Yuki gave meaning to his no meaning life and purpose. they support and love each other against all the people against their love..

YUME ftw!

You are so right. Yuuki has frustrated me at times, but I do like her. She is a great character. Well, not so much on her own, but partnered with Kaname she is. They are such an amazing couple. cheers cheers
    bearcute <3
    bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by bearcute <3 Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:29 am

Divine Rose wrote:
    bearcute <3 wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    Kaname is better!

YUME ftw!

You are so right. Yuuki has frustrated me at times, but I do like her. She is a great character. Well, not so much on her own, but partnered with Kaname she is. They are such an amazing couple. cheers cheers

i agree Divine, Yuki has frustratid me too but Kaname love her and she love him. They complement each other like salt and pepper but they can also cancel each other out like fire and ice.. I think it will be nice if they start over properly as a couple! cheers
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:39 am

bearcute <3 wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    bearcute <3 wrote:

YUME ftw!

i agree Divine, Yuki has frustratid me too but Kaname love her and she love him. They complement each other like salt and pepper but they can also cancel each other out like fire and ice.. I think it will be nice if they start over properly as a couple! cheers

My thoughts exactly Bearcute! cheers cheers

I can't wait till they start over properly like a couple! cheers cheers cheers cheers
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:48 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    bearcute <3 wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

I can't wait till they start over properly like a couple! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Me too I want to see them together, how they manage their free-time, how they go on dates, how they marry, how they get kids...I know to many wishes^^
    I didn´t liked Yuuki at the beginning at all, it it became better and right now I´m neutral towards her, when she is with Kaname I like her, maybe it´s because of him, everyone in his comunity seems to be great, maybe it´s the same with Yuuki...or I just start to see her in a different light, interessting question
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:57 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    bearcute <3 wrote:

Me too I want to see them together, how they manage their free-time, how they go on dates, how they marry, how they get kids...I know to many wishes^^
    I didn´t liked Yuuki at the beginning at all, it it became better and right now I´m neutral towards her, when she is with Kaname I like her, maybe it´s because of him, everyone in his comunity seems to be great, maybe it´s the same with Yuuki...or I just start to see her in a different light, interessting question

I didn't like Yuuki in the beginning too. It wasn't until she became a PB again that I started to like her. She is a kind and caring person, just frustrating at times. And like you, I mainly like her when she is with Kaname.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:12 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

I didn't like Yuuki in the beginning too. It wasn't until she became a PB again that I started to like her. She is a kind and caring person, just frustrating at times. And like you, I mainly like her when she is with Kaname.

A reason why I liked her more when she became a pureblood was because her hair grew longer. I love it when manga-women have long hair, it looks so much better, I like me with long hair better too, so it´s a personal preference^^
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:36 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

A reason why I liked her more when she became a pureblood was because her hair grew longer. I love it when manga-women have long hair, it looks so much better, I like me with long hair better too, so it´s a personal preference^^

That's my main reason too. I love it too when anime/manga women have long hair. It does look a lot better, in my opinion too. It is, but, well, we all have our personal preferences. When do we not? LOL
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:14 am

Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

That's my main reason too. I love it too when anime/manga women have long hair. It does look a lot better, in my opinion too. It is, but, well, we all have our personal preferences. When do we not? LOL

That´s the reason why we all prefer different characters, it would be bad if all women would like the same man and no one else or the other way around

even Yuuki has to prefer someone and I think Kaname is the one that matches her likes the most, she loves him the most and she wants to share her life with him
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:35 am

Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

That´s the reason why we all prefer different characters, it would be bad if all women would like the same man and no one else or the other way around

even Yuuki has to prefer someone and I think Kaname is the one that matches her likes the most, she loves him the most and she wants to share her life with him

Indeed. It would be bad. Very bad.

You are exactly right. Yuuku has too, and I think Kaname is what she prefers too. Well said!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
    thorn
    thorn
    Human

Post by thorn Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:50 am

That's quite a challenging question. Here are a few of my opinions on this.

Kaname; In chapter (42 I think?) She says she'd fall to the deepest depths with him.
    She's been in love with him for ten years now?

Zero; She was willing to become a vampire just to help him from falling to a level E vampire.
    She gave him her blood to help him over his sinking. (which is a pretty deep love, in my opinion)

I know it's not much to go on, but I do indeed believe that Kaname is more loved than Zero.
    jayashree
    jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneWho do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Drops1black

Post by jayashree Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:57 am

I think yuuki love both Kaname and Zero as we have seen in both Manga and Anime but from what i have seen i did say she love kaname more than zero
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneWho do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:26 am

Yuki loves Kaname, but she also has strong feelings for Zero too. If Yuki was to end up with Kaname (Which I just can't really see happening)What would become of Zero? Would Zero just continue his job being a Vampire Hunter and the Head of The Association? And still being lonely and heartbroken with Yuki's choice choosing Kaname over him? I don't think that Zero would be able to fall in love with any other woman except Yuki.

I think that Kaname will transform Yuki back into a human in the end; erasing her memories of himself and the Kuran family, and keeping only the memories of Zero and her time with him when she was human. Kaname should also seal her with a spell that prevents her "Vampire self" from devouring her "Human self". I think that would be a good ending Very Happy And I'm not bashing Kaname, I just thought I might say how I feel it should end Smile

Or, if she was to end up with Kaname, they will live together forever in the Kuran Mansion, and Zero might fall in love with Yori Razz Haha see how the Yume ending just doesnt work out for Zero? xD

aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:35 pm

thorn wrote:

Kaname; In chapter (42 I think?) She says she'd fall to the deepest depths with him.

Chapter 49 yuuki to kaname:
    If your sins have caused you to fall from grace, then I want to descend to the bottom with you.

Yes, when yuuki woke up as a vampire and drank kaname's blood she said "something must be wrong with me. Whole this time I was in love with my brother."

Zero; She was willing to become a vampire just to help him from falling to a level E vampire.

Shizuka gave yuuki two options:
    1. kill kaname and she will save zero
    2. if she can't do the first then she should give herself to shizuka and she will save zero

Yuuki chose the second option since she couldn't sacrifice kaname for zero's life.

She gave him her blood to help him over his sinking. (which is a pretty deep love, in my opinion)

In my opion it's love but I see it as family love, not a romantic one.

I know it's not much to go on, but I do indeed believe that Kaname is more loved than Zero.

In my opinion yuuki have a different kind of love for these two men's: romantic love for kaname and siblings love for zero.
    During the manga, yuuki stated her love feelings for kaname, but she never voice it for zero.

Saffron161 wrote: If Yuki was to end up with Kaname (Which I just can't really see happening)What would become of Zero? Would Zero just continue his job being a Vampire Hunter and the Head of The Association?

Probably zero will do what he did in the year which passed: his job as a hunter.

And still being lonely and heartbroken with Yuki's choice choosing Kaname over him? I don't think that Zero would be able to fall in love with any other woman except Yuki.

It wouldn't be a first. yuuki chosing kaname happened before.
    And who knows, maybe zero will fall for other girl. the option is still on. for example maria want to catch zero.

I think that Kaname will transform Yuki back into a human in the end; erasing her memories of himself and the Kuran family, and keeping only the memories of Zero and her time with him when she was human.

In chapter 75 kaname said to kaien that he changed his path, aka he doesn't intend to turn yuuki a human, but the goal remain the same, aka building a world where she can live with no fear.

Kaname should also seal her with a spell that prevents her "Vampire self" from devouring her "Human self". I think that would be a good ending Very Happy And I'm not bashing Kaname, I just thought I might say how I feel it should end Smile

the one who broke the spell was yuuki, since we suspect that she have the power to break spells.
    the vampire self would have devoured yuuki if kaname wouldn't have decide to turn her to the real self and give her his blood. she woke up with no pain.

Suppose that kaname will turn yuuki into a human, exist the possibility for yuuki to break the spell again, but this time, since don't exist a kuran anymore who can provide her blood, yuuki's being will be devoured by the vampire self.

lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:18 am

aya-chan wrote:
    thorn wrote:

Chapter 49 yuuki to kaname:
    If your sins have caused you to fall from grace, then I want to descend to the bottom with you.

Yes, when yuuki woke up as a vampire and drank kaname's blood she said "something must be wrong with me. Whole this time I was in love with my brother."

Shizuka gave yuuki two options:
    1. kill kaname and she will save zero
    2. if she can't do the first then she should give herself to shizuka and she will save zero

Yuuki chose the second option since she couldn't sacrifice kaname for zero's life.

In my opion it's love but I see it as family love, not a romantic one.

In my opinion yuuki have a different kind of love for these two men's: romantic love for kaname and siblings love for zero.
    During the manga, yuuki stated her love feelings for kaname, but she never voice it for zero.

Saffron161 wrote: If Yuki was to end up with Kaname (Which I just can't really see happening)What would become of Zero? Would Zero just continue his job being a Vampire Hunter and the Head of The Association?

Probably zero will do what he did in the year which passed: his job as a hunter.

And still being lonely and heartbroken with Yuki's choice choosing Kaname over him? I don't think that Zero would be able to fall in love with any other woman except Yuki.

It wouldn't be a first. yuuki chosing kaname happened before.
    And who knows, maybe zero will fall for other girl. the option is still on. for example maria want to catch zero.

I think that Kaname will transform Yuki back into a human in the end; erasing her memories of himself and the Kuran family, and keeping only the memories of Zero and her time with him when she was human.

In chapter 75 kaname said to kaien that he changed his path, aka he doesn't intend to turn yuuki a human, but the goal remain the same, aka building a world where she can live with no fear.

Kaname should also seal her with a spell that prevents her "Vampire self" from devouring her "Human self". I think that would be a good ending Very Happy And I'm not bashing Kaname, I just thought I might say how I feel it should end Smile

the one who broke the spell was yuuki, since we suspect that she have the power to break spells.
    the vampire self would have devoured yuuki if kaname wouldn't have decide to turn her to the real self and give her his blood. she woke up with no pain.

Suppose that kaname will turn yuuki into a human, exist the possibility for yuuki to break the spell again, but this time, since don't exist a kuran anymore who can provide her blood, yuuki's being will be devoured by the vampire self.

Kaname said to Kaien that he wouldn't change Yuuki anymore into a human,but he would do everything to protect her from evil. the same way he said in the past:-I'm going to protect you!
    So his plans haven't changed,only his path of doing things,in the end he'll come back to take Yuuki away with him.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:27 am

lililovelilica wrote:
    Kaname said to Kaien that he wouldn't change Yuuki anymore into a human,but he would do everything to protect her from evil. the same way he said in the past:-I'm going to protect you!
    So his plans haven't changed,only his path of doing things,in the end he'll come back to take Yuuki away with him.

Yes, I know. I even said this in my previous post.

aya-chan wrote: In chapter 75 kaname said to kaien that he changed his path, aka he doesn't intend to turn yuuki a human, but the goal remain the same, aka building a world where she can live with no fear.

kaname turning yuuki into a human is not a good plan because of this:
    exist the possibility for yuuki to break the spell again, but this time, since don't exist a kuran anymore who can provide her blood, yuuki's being will be devoured by the vampire self, yuuki will turn mad.

Kaname won't risk something like this to happen to yuuki.
    Yuuki Kuran
    Yuuki Kuran
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Sarcastic, dark

Post by Yuuki Kuran Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:56 am

I find this to be an easy question, personally.
    The easy answer for me to give is in a romantic type of way she loves Kaname more. In fact, I don't think he love for Zero is "romantic" at all.

It had to be kept in mind that there are different types of love.
    Romantic, friends, family, etc. I believe her love for Zero is a strong close best friendship love mixed with some family love as well. It is said that only the blood of who you love the most can please your thirst and Yuuki craves for both of their blood, but it never specified if it was just for romantic type of love of not.
    It can be easily taken into consideration that Yuuki loves Zero in a friendship/family way just as strongly as she loves Kaname in a romantic way and that is why she craves both of their blood.

Now with all that said, I should probably explain my reasoning on why I think Zeki is friendship/family and Yume is romantic.

The matter of Zeki:

As a human, Zero who was closest to Yuuki. He was a prefect, he knew of vampire's existence, he was adopted as a Cross as well. He also was in the same class as her even. They were together a lot because of this. Being together that long would obviously make them close. Being close could make them very close friends and they could also have a family feel since they were adopted by the same person and were adoptive siblings.

I've never gotten a romantic chemistry vibe off of both of them on both parts, even when they were together a lot with her as a human.

If you have a close friend who is dear to you, naturally you'd want to do a lot for them.

It's not uncommon for very close friends to sometimes develop a type of "crush" on each other or the other. If anything I think Yuuki would just have an innocent close friend crush on Zero, to be perfectly honest.

The matter of Yume:

As a little girl Yuuki made it clear in the memories we saw that she in fact loved Kaname romantically even at that age and wanted to be like "Mommy and Daddy" with him.

As a human she still loved him. I think a safe assumption for this storyline is that she may have still felt the love she had for him hidden in her heart, but she just couldn't remember why.

Yuuki went with Kaname. While they lived together she loved kissing him, drinking his blood, and just being in his arms. She wants to marry him. She accepted being his fiance, it's what she wanted.

Now that he is gone and lying to her she still has faith in him and said she'd wait and do as she wanted as a piece in his game plan until he returned to her. As waiting she is following in his footsteps and accepting all his responsibilities and doing the best she can to become a pureblood Kuran and "hold the fort" while he's doing what he is doing.

Her love for him has shown to be nothing but unconditional.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:32 pm