Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 Bar_left59%Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 Bar_left27%Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 Bar_left15%Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+67
chacile
kanamekuranlover
Dragonsrose15
Youweremysafeplace*
Li.llium
maraki201
Andre
kanachanimmortal
Falc0n
cocochanXx
lilcuteraindrop
ydnasunako
PurusBloodLamia
Gania
Zero's Lost Cause~
yuki101
Aquasixio
ItsakindaMagic
Shoujo-Zo18
chantelle123457
MissKuran
rosaever
Shiki10
Knightmare
kuransabajabri
shizza24
iiXerxes
DarkRose
nina
Rikana-hime
Yuki Kuran
Bloodredhead
Evil in love
tsl5032
zeki4ever
breezy161
Maria Kuran
Conrad Weller
theangelgirl1992
KuranPrince
zerofan500
Kikotsukino
Yuuki Kuran
SassyKnight
jayashree
thorn
bearcute <3
lililovelilica
Ronnieduh91
Divine Rose
cindrella
zeroyuuki666
audraliann
blackfox
aiko
Katherine
Akaruisama
aya-chan
mariangie
sweetsolace
Zeki008
Trinity
anna
Kanaze-Chan
juliet
nuitetoile21
cleone
71 posters

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

cleone
    cleone
    Human

Humor : Always
    Warning ZoneWho do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 Dropsoa

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 Empty Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

Post by cleone Thu May 27, 2010 7:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have been wondering who yuki loves more.
    Yuki's feelings for Kaname: a real love or a brotherly love?
    Yuki's feelings for Zero: a real love or just a pure sympathy?

Though Im already decided on who yuki loves more, I still want to hear your opinions.
    Surprised

chantelle123457
    Human

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

Post by chantelle123457 Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:06 am

i think that yuki loves kaname more than zero !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 4179206333 sFun_cheerleader2
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneWho do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 Drops3

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:05 am

SassyKnight wrote:We don't really know what Yuki feels for Kaname right now. After what he said to her and Zero about him letting Shizuka out of her cage, we just don't know. She look shocked about what Kaname said, and I don't think she'll forgive Kaname for causing Zero's family to die.

Yuki was crying for Zero, and after going though so MUCH with him, why wouldn't she love him? She cares for Zero so much and doesn't realize her feelings for him. Sooner or later though Yuki WILL confess her true feelings for him, and it is NOT JUST friendship.

Would you forgive the one who love if he caused you closest friend you've ever had (And in love with them) Family to die and them to suffer? Would you forgive him if he KILLED people?

Why would their be a love triangle in VK if she doesn't love Zero as well? It doesn't make sense...You YuMes don't make sense anymore...
    ZeKi CAN happen! And probably WILL happen with how Kaname is right now...Yuki and Zero ARE equals! She even said she know EVERYTHING about Zero, but NOTHING about Kaname! She KNOWS Zero! The Kaname she knew is gone! He's a totally different person now! And that's why whatever she said when she was human about Kaname most likely changed....

Sorry, I was originally coming back to see if anyone had replied to my post... but as I was looking for it I found this. Sassa I have to say that your post is absolutely beautiful and exactly what I was thinking! x3 I bolded one point you made just because I kinda said something similar in another post just now...that there is no way to know what yuuki is thinking about kaname yet. But I actually love every single word you wrote :3
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:37 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    SassyKnight wrote:We don't really know what Yuki feels for Kaname right now. After what he said to her and Zero about him letting Shizuka out of her cage, we just don't know. She look shocked about what Kaname said, and I don't think she'll forgive Kaname for causing Zero's family to die.

Yuki was crying for Zero, and after going though so MUCH with him, why wouldn't she love him? She cares for Zero so much and doesn't realize her feelings for him. Sooner or later though Yuki WILL confess her true feelings for him, and it is NOT JUST friendship.

Would you forgive the one who love if he caused you closest friend you've ever had (And in love with them) Family to die and them to suffer? Would you forgive him if he KILLED people?

Why would their be a love triangle in VK if she doesn't love Zero as well? It doesn't make sense...You YuMes don't make sense anymore...
    ZeKi CAN happen! And probably WILL happen with how Kaname is right now...Yuki and Zero ARE equals! She even said she know EVERYTHING about Zero, but NOTHING about Kaname! She KNOWS Zero! The Kaname she knew is gone! He's a totally different person now! And that's why whatever she said when she was human about Kaname most likely changed....

Sorry, I was originally coming back to see if anyone had replied to my post... but as I was looking for it I found this. Sassa I have to say that your post is absolutely beautiful and exactly what I was thinking! x3 I bolded one point you made just because I kinda said something similar in another post just now...that there is no way to know what yuuki is thinking about kaname yet. But I actually love every single word you wrote :3

Yes and I was about to leave when I saw this post, but in chapter 79 I think that its evident what is Yuuki thinking about Kaname...No? after all the things that he does to detach her and the things that she overviews in order to be with him, how is it possible to even claim that her thoughts and more than this her pure desires when she sees him do not come out on the surface?
    ItsakindaMagic
    ItsakindaMagic
    Human

Post by ItsakindaMagic Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:10 am

I think she thinks about kaname in chapter 79, like how she thinks she doesn't know him very well, but she was also thinking about Zero at the same time. And at the end, she was thinking about what kaname was doing and probably not so happy that it was her fault, what he was doing. I don't think her thoughts were very romantic. Just kinda thinking about whats going on, which is good I say. Its things like these that confuses me about who she likes more. For sure it used to be Kaname, but she also started to like Zero after he left her and she got all upset about it and then Kaname said how her heart was half and half. I don't think thats really changed. I think her feelings for both are pretty strong. I don't know if she's going to be able to choose. I think that might break her heart if she can't be with them both especially now that she knows that Zero doesn't really hate her.
    Shiki10
    Human

Post by Shiki10 Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:32 am

nina wrote:

Are we reading the same manga? I just wonder lol

Unfortunately Razz even after that Yuuki still loves Kaname!

We are reading the same manga, but interpreting it differently and I have already predicted things that eventually happened well in advance.

So, I'm saying it again, it will be a Zeki or a neither ending.

I said this quite a long time ago on this forum and I will say it again...

The only reason why Yuuki left Zero to be with Kaname was because 1) she didn't truly understand Kaname and 2) she thought that Zero hated her because she had turned into a pureblood. She left Zero because he wanted her too, essentially, protecting him. But, she felt as her heart had been ripped in two upon doing so...that, right there, alluded to her love for him. That doesn't mean that she didn't love Kaname...she did. But, she had a great love for Zero as well.

Also, Yuuki no longer loves Kaname like she did as evidenced by the now Japanese to English translation of chapter 79. Even when Kaname's figure was standing right in front of Yuuki, Yuuki turned her entire focus to Zero when Kaname admitted to unleashing Shizuka upon Zero and his family. Kaname's figure vanished because Yuuki chose to comfort Zero at that moment.

Zero and Yuuki are now on the same side. They will stick together no matter what as they have always done. Zero has truly forgiven Yuuki for being a pureblood, but there was never a doubt that he would...true love trumps all.

Interestingly enough, Maria and Aido are also on Yuuki's and Zero's side...Aido even favoring Yuuki over Kaname now.

Also, in an earlier chapter, Aido told Zero to take what he wanted (meaning Yuuki) after Kaname killed Aido's father. As evidenced in Chapter 79, Zero is now taking what he wants...he grabbed Yuuki when she started to make her way towards Kaname (he also grabbed her a few chapters ago to protect her when she said something about going to stop Kaname). Zero won't let Yuuki go again.

Also, remember, Zero knows that he loves Yuuki so much that he couldn't pull the trigger even after she became the thing that he had been forced to hate and seek to destroy forever. His whole world had been destroyed again when she became a pureblood. I think that's when he realized just how much that he loved her.

KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:59 am

Shiki10 wrote:We are reading the same manga, but interpreting it differently and I have already predicted things that eventually happened well in advance.

The only reason why Yuuki left Zero to be with Kaname was because 1) she didn't truly understand Kaname and 2) she thought that Zero hated her because she had turned into a pureblood. She left Zero because he wanted her too, essentially, protecting him. But, she felt as her heart had been ripped in two upon doing so...that, right there, alluded to her love for him. That doesn't mean that she didn't love Kaname...she did. But, she had a great love for Zero as well.

Also, Yuuki no longer loves Kaname like she did as evidenced by the now Japanese to English translation of chapter 79. Even when Kaname's figure was standing right in front of Yuuki, Yuuki turned her entire focus to Zero when Kaname admitted to unleashing Shizuka upon Zero and his family. Kaname's figure vanished because Yuuki chose to comfort Zero at that moment.

Zero and Yuuki are now on the same side. They will stick together no matter what as they have always done. Zero has truly forgiven Yuuki for being a pureblood, but there was never a doubt that he would...true love trumps all.

Interestingly enough, Maria and Aido are also on Yuuki's and Zero's side...Aido even favoring Yuuki over Kaname now.

Also, in an earlier chapter, Aido told Zero to take what he wanted (meaning Yuuki) after Kaname killed Aido's father. As evidenced in Chapter 79, Zero is now taking what he wants...he grabbed Yuuki when she started to make her way towards Kaname (he also grabbed her a few chapters ago to protect her when she said something about going to stop Kaname). Zero won't let Yuuki go again.

Also, remember, Zero knows that he loves Yuuki so much that he couldn't pull the trigger even after she became the thing that he had been forced to hate and seek to destroy forever. His whole world had been destroyed again when she became a pureblood. I think that's when he realized just how much that he loved her.

I completely resent that, Shiki10. I believe you're not reading the same manga like everyone here. There's a possibility for either a Yume or Sara ending.

The reason why Yuuki left Zero because 1) She have chosen to be with Kaname. 2) She was turned human for the last 10 years with absolutely no memory, no recollection except for the one memory that Kaname saved her life from a bad vampire. 3) Even when she was human, she's still in love with Kaname. And 4) Yuuki only wants to be Zero's ally, best friends, and a part of Kaien's family. But Zero have gave Yuuki no choice but to become enemies of the one vampire spiecies that he truly hates the most-- Purebloods.

Zero and Yuuki are not on the same side. Zero sides with Sara while Yuuki sides with both Kaname and Kaien. Two former prefects ending up together just don't amount to a single drop of blood in the entire series. Both of them have nothing in common. Yuuki have chosen peace and become Kaname's equal, Zero only vows revenge on Kaname and trusts Sara's lies and deceptions.

REALITY CHECK-- Shiki, Maria, and Hanabusa are on Yuuki's side... not to mention the fact that Yuuki is now a member of the Night Class and also a Kuran representative. They were never on Zero's side... especially Hanabusa Aido when he told Zero that he won't be like the gray-haired hunter.

Spoiler:

Your comment, "Aido told Zero to take what he wanted (meaning Yuuki) after Kaname killed Aido's father. As evidenced in Chapter 79, Zero is now taking what he wants...he grabbed Yuuki when she started to make her way towards Kaname (he also grabbed her a few chapters ago to protect her when she said something about going to stop Kaname). Zero won't let Yuuki go again.", is completely invalid and false. You're denying the fact because of what Kaname and Yuuki have said--

Yuuki (from page 2, thinking): When our eyes met… Kaname… my Kaname is right over there… and I must follow him…
    Kaname (from page 5): My poor and lovely Yuuki…

These words that they have said shows undeniable proof of their belonging. Kaname belongs to Yuuki (although he still have fears of losing her forever)... and Yuuki belongs to Kaname (because she is the light to shine her fiance's darkness and fear).

Even Kaname's confidant Takuma have demanded him with this statement--

Takuma (from page 27): Yuuki said that she believed in you. It’s because you were the one who did all this, so there must be a reason behind your actions, right? If that’s the case, it’s not too late even now. Why don’t you just take her and disappear to some faraway place?

I rest my case... For now, let's all agree to disagree and move on. We still have less than 23 days left until chapter 80 so let's not fight over it OK? Move on.
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneWho do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:40 am

When Yuki said "My Kaname..." She was most likely in a trance...
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:58 am

SassyKnight wrote:When Yuki said "My Kaname..." She was most likely in a trance...

It's because she's STILL in love with him. Cannot deny that.
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:08 am

KuranPrince wrote:
    SassyKnight wrote:When Yuki said "My Kaname..." She was most likely in a trance...

It's because she's STILL in love with him. Cannot deny that.

I agree with KuranPrince.

Also, it's only logical since Kaname is trying to push Yuuki away to keep her SAFE that he would not put her in a trance to go with him. From logical deductions Yuuki being put in a trance by Kaname is impossible and not even an option.
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneWho do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:17 am

Yuki looked similar to Aidou when Rido was manipulating him...
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:23 am

SassyKnight wrote:Yuki looked similar to Aidou when Rido was manipulating him...

Delusional and very laughable... rofl Cut it out, you're making me laugh!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:58 am

KuranPrince wrote:
    SassyKnight wrote:Yuki looked similar to Aidou when Rido was manipulating him...

No wonder that this comment, made you laugh PK, it made me also rofl rofl rofl, not because of the similarity between Yuuki's reaction that Sassy described but because of Sassy's failed attempt to repeat these lines in every possible post with the sole purpose to irritate and to flame... what is next argument? (that shall be repeated for the next 67676 times?)

M...let me guess? Yuuki was hypnotized hypnotise hypnotise hypnotise, Kaname is Rido sFun_transform and Zero shall save her? Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 707342981

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Okay seriously, there is a fine line between drawing conclusions and to constantly repeating an opinion (that contains bashing elements) in order to manipulate (ooooops) the general feeling....

Sassy because your behavior has become a repeated one, please calm down or we proceed in adding you another drop there and without warning. This applies for all flamming or trolling attempts that I shall see here...thanks.

Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:34 pm

I'm sorry but i keep seeing this everywhere from the zeki side saying "yuuki was in a trance", "she was like a zombie", "it was like kaname was controlling her". May i ask where in the chapter this happened?

When Yuuki first saw Kaname she wasnt in a zombie state, look at the emotion on this page, look at her face.
    Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 2lswcue
    A zombie would be blank, not look like they are about to cry. Zomies show no emotion, Yuuki's face shows emotion. So she isnt being like a zombie or in a trance.

Yuuki was happy to see him, and wanted to go over to him. Whats so wrong with a girl wishing to be near the man they love and are in a relationship with? Sorry if you hadnt seen someone for a while who you cared deeply about, wouldnt you too be wanting to go over to them, and be happy to see them? I think the answer to that question for everyone is yes, (unless you have a heart of stone).

The following panel is shock shown by yuuki. Shock that zero had grabbed her arm.
    Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 152zwiv
    Her attention had been fully focused on kaname it seemed she had forgot zero was there, until he grabbed her arm. Just like she looked shocked when zero hugged her later. He hasnt really iniciated much physical contact so i think its quite understandable she is shocked. Her happiness at seeing kaname and her desire to be near him had clouded her senses, but love does that. You can be blinded to other things.

Sorry but if your going to counter this please do so with evidence etc, as i found this arguement a bit unfounded, and am wondering where the world it has come from?

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:40 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:

I'm sorry but i keep seeing this everywhere from the zeki side saying "yuuki was in a trance", "she was like a zombie", "it was like kaname was controlling her". May i ask where in the chapter this happened?

When Yuuki first saw Kaname she wasnt in a zombie state, look at the emotion on this page, look at her face.
    A zombie would be blank, not look like they are about to cry. Zomies show no emotion, Yuuki's face shows emotion. So she isnt being like a zombie or in a trance.

Yuuki was happy to see him, and wanted to go over to him. Whats so wrong with a girl wishing to be near the man they love and are in a relationship with? Sorry if you hadnt seen someone for a while who you cared deeply about, wouldnt you too be wanting to go over to them, and be happy to see them? I think the answer to that question for everyone is yes, (unless you have a heart of stone).

The following panel is shock shown by yuuki. Shock that zero had grabbed her arm.
    Her attention had been fully focused on kaname it seemed she had forgot zero was there, until he grabbed her arm. Just like she looked shocked when zero hugged her later. He hasnt really iniciated much physical contact so i think its quite understandable she is shocked. Her happiness at seeing kaname and her desire to be near him had clouded her senses, but love does that. You can be blinded to other things.

Sorry but if your going to counter this please do so with evidence etc, as i found this arguement a bit unfounded, and am wondering where the world it has come from?

it came from some zukis.
    but any way i am happy to see that someone is reading the manga crectly...
    Shiki10
    Human

Post by Shiki10 Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:03 pm

KuranPrince wrote:
    Shiki10 wrote:We are reading the same manga, but interpreting it differently and I have already predicted things that eventually happened well in advance.

I completely resent that, Shiki10. I believe you're not reading the same manga like everyone here. There's a possibility for either a Yume or Sara ending.

The reason why Yuuki left Zero because 1) She have chosen to be with Kaname. 2) She was turned human for the last 10 years with absolutely no memory, no recollection except for the one memory that Kaname saved her life from a bad vampire. 3) Even when she was human, she's still in love with Kaname. And 4) Yuuki only wants to be Zero's ally, best friends, and a part of Kaien's family. But Zero have gave Yuuki no choice but to become enemies of the one vampire spiecies that he truly hates the most-- Purebloods.

Zero and Yuuki are not on the same side. Zero sides with Sara while Yuuki sides with both Kaname and Kaien. Two former prefects ending up together just don't amount to a single drop of blood in the entire series. Both of them have nothing in common. Yuuki have chosen peace and become Kaname's equal, Zero only vows revenge on Kaname and trusts Sara's lies and deceptions.

REALITY CHECK-- Shiki, Maria, and Hanabusa are on Yuuki's side... not to mention the fact that Yuuki is now a member of the Night Class and also a Kuran representative. They were never on Zero's side... especially Hanabusa Aido when he told Zero that he won't be like the gray-haired hunter.

Spoiler:

Your comment, "Aido told Zero to take what he wanted (meaning Yuuki) after Kaname killed Aido's father. As evidenced in Chapter 79, Zero is now taking what he wants...he grabbed Yuuki when she started to make her way towards Kaname (he also grabbed her a few chapters ago to protect her when she said something about going to stop Kaname). Zero won't let Yuuki go again.", is completely invalid and false. You're denying the fact because of what Kaname and Yuuki have said--

Yuuki (from page 2, thinking): When our eyes met… Kaname… my Kaname is right over there… and I must follow him…
    Kaname (from page 5): My poor and lovely Yuuki…

These words that they have said shows undeniable proof of their belonging. Kaname belongs to Yuuki (although he still have fears of losing her forever)... and Yuuki belongs to Kaname (because she is the light to shine her fiance's darkness and fear).

Even Kaname's confidant Takuma have demanded him with this statement--

Takuma (from page 27): Yuuki said that she believed in you. It’s because you were the one who did all this, so there must be a reason behind your actions, right? If that’s the case, it’s not too late even now. Why don’t you just take her and disappear to some faraway place?

I rest my case... For now, let's all agree to disagree and move on. We still have less than 23 days left until chapter 80 so let's not fight over it OK? Move on.

You resent that? Calm down. It's nothing to get upset or angry about.

Everyone has a different interpretation of the manga. It's not like I'm the only one that foresees a Yuuki and Zero ending. One thing we know for sure, Zero isn't going to let Yuuki go back to Kaname without a fight this time.

A Sara ending? Um, I don't think that's going to happen.

The only way that I see Kaname not being a dark character is if this has a Code Geass type of ending with Kaname sacrificing himself...which could very well happen. Turn everyone against him so that he can accomplish his goal.
    iiXerxes
    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by iiXerxes Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:34 pm

I agree completely. and you yume fans need to understand that some people view things differently. Don't criticize our opinions and know that anything can happen from this point, including zeki. (which is very possible at the moment.. )

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:40 pm

iiXerxes wrote:

I agree completely. and you yume fans need to understand that some people view things differently. Don't criticize our opinions and know that anything can happen from this point, including zeki. (which is very possible at the moment.. )
    at this piont it can be a yume or zuki ending so can yume's acsept that a zuki ending is possible but zuki fans remember a yume ending is possible to!
    iiXerxes
    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by iiXerxes Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:56 pm

yukikuran90210 wrote:at this piont it can be a yume or zuki ending so can yume's acsept that a zuki ending is possible but zuki fans remember a yume ending is possible to!

yep. I know that a yume ending is possible and I've never said it isn't. but most of you yumes say zeki isn't possible when it is, so..
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:04 pm

iiXerxes wrote:

Okay i'm going to be honest i'm getting a bit peeved at all this "you yume fans" and "yumes fans should" etc. I've seen it about 6 times already, so would like to say this if i may...

1) Not all Yume fans see things the same you know. So i'd appreciate less generalized comments on us. Your insinuating every Yume fan out there doesnt respect others points of views, this is completly wrong. Its like not all Zeki fans see things the exact same way either.

2) Yes anything is possible. Zeki, Yume, dare i say Zename. We all believe what we believe, and stick by our opinions, based on how we interpret the story and see the facts.

3) Yes people should respect others opinions including Zeki's respecting Yumes. Respect goes BOTH ways. So if we all agree that we will respect others opinions (unless they have baching, trolling etc in, then people have a right to criticize as these are against this forums rules and policy), then i see no problem. Though people do have the right to disagree with what another says, this is the freedom of discussion really, people's opinions are bound to be different. Also people have to right to counter evidence and opinions if they wish too (aslong as they abide by the forum rules).

So lets have less pointing fingers at each other and have a nice civil discussion about the manga with facts and theories. Very Happy Those who dont wish to do this i suggest going to another forum.

Note: This is really a general comment to many people on here.

Anyway one thing i'd like to counter.

Shiki10 wrote:Also, Yuuki no longer loves Kaname like she did as evidenced by the now Japanese to English translation of chapter 79

Sorry must disagree here, and there was no such evidence that Yuuki's feelings for Kaname had stopped. Yes yuuki was comfoting Zero natural reaction really, someone she deeply cares about is upset and has had their world turned upside down anyone with half sense of emotions would feel gutted for Zero and comfort him. But how does that insinuate Yuuki's feelings for Kaname are not love anymore????

At the start of the Chapter we had yuuki completly focused on kaname when she started moving towards him, she seemd to have forgotten about Zero until he grabbed her arm. Does this then insinuate Yuuki doesnt care for Zero then? scratch Just something to think about really.

Yuuki's words "My kaname", thats quite a possessive thing to say that he is her's. Not something someone not in love would say i think. Then at the end her reaffirming she is going after kaname. Sorry but i dont think you'd go after someone to speak with them or stop them unless you cared.

I'll respect that line shiki10 as an opinion but not as a fact as sorry it isnt. A fact would be her saying or thinking "i no longer love kaname, or care about him", facts arent interpretations they are hard and solid, and something no-one can deny. Examples: -

Fact: Whitelily is a horse. (Solid fact, proven and we all know it).

Opinion: Yume will be endgame. (not a fact as we haven't had endgame yet so unfortunatly its a opinion at the moment, though an opinion with evidence to back).

Last edited by Bloodredhead on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:07 pm

SassyKnight wrote: When Yuki said "My Kaname..." She was most likely in a trance...

juliet wrote:
    KuranPrince wrote:

No wonder that this comment, made you laugh PK, it made me also rofl rofl rofl, not because of the similarity between Yuuki's reaction that Sassy described but because of Sassy's failed attempt to repeat these lines in every possible post with the sole purpose to irritate and to flame... what is next argument? (that shall be repeated for the next 67676 times?)

M...let me guess? Yuuki was hypnotized hypnotise hypnotise hypnotise, Kaname is Rido sFun_transform and Zero shall save her? Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 707342981

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 3371568520 Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 3371568520 Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 3371568520 Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 3371568520 … this one is a gem Razz

Really this is the newest trend to excuse Yuuki’s >> “Kaname … MY Kaname, is there I have to go to him?” Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 3371568520

*ahem* … since Kaname is doing everything he can to disappoint and push Yuuki away; why on earth he would try to hypnotize her to go to him???? Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 1098764838

Bloodredhead wrote:

@Bloodredhead well said and most important well documented! cheers

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:17 pm

iiXerxes wrote:
    yukikuran90210 wrote:at this piont it can be a yume or zuki ending so can yume's acsept that a zuki ending is possible but zuki fans remember a yume ending is possible to!

yep. I know that a yume ending is possible and I've never said it isn't. but most of you yumes say zeki isn't possible when it is, so..
    i belive that zuki is opssible and i think that the way some of the yume's are treating you and some other zuki's rather unfair
    iiXerxes
    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by iiXerxes Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:40 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:

Okay i'm going to be honest i'm getting a bit peeved at all this "you yume fans" and "yumes fans should" etc. I've seen it about 6 times already, so would like to say this if i may...

1) Not all Yume fans see things the same you know. So i'd appreciate less generalized comments on us. Your insinuating every Yume fan out there doesnt respect others points of views, this is completly wrong. Its like not all Zeki fans see things the exact same way either.

2) Yes anything is possible. Zeki, Yume, dare i say Zename. We all believe what we believe, and stick by our opinions, based on how we interpret the story and see the facts.

3) Yes people should respect others opinions including Zeki's respecting Yumes. Respect goes BOTH ways. So if we all agree that we will respect others opinions (unless they have baching, trolling etc in, then people have a right to criticize as these are against this forums rules and policy), then i see no problem. Though people do have the right to disagree with what another says, this is the freedom of discussion really, people's opinions are bound to be different. Also people have to right to counter evidence and opinions if they wish too (aslong as they abide by the forum rules).

So lets have less pointing fingers at each other and have a nice civil discussion about the manga with facts and theories. Very Happy Those who dont wish to do this i suggest going to another forum.

Note: This is really a general comment to many people on here.

I'm obviously not talking about allll yumes. but some of you on here tend to disrespect opinions...(not you..you're one of the yumes on here that I respect ) I've tried getting you guys to just respect our opinions but it's apparently not working very well since some of you still end up saying we're wrong and laugh at our thoughts <_<

yukikuran90210 wrote:i belive that zuki is opssible and i think that the way some of the yume's are treating you and some other zuki's rather unfair

yes..thank you ^^

Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:55 pm

nina wrote:
    SassyKnight wrote: When Yuki said "My Kaname..." She was most likely in a trance...

juliet wrote:
    KuranPrince wrote:

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 3371568520 Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 3371568520 Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 3371568520 Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 3371568520 … this one is a gem Razz

Really this is the newest trend to excuse Yuuki’s >> “Kaname … MY Kaname, is there I have to go to him?” Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 3371568520

*ahem* … since Kaname is doing everything he can to disappoint and push Yuuki away; why on earth he would try to hypnotize her to go to him???? Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 1098764838

Oh that is funny indeed! Hilarious! rofl rofl Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 3371568520 Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 3371568520

Yes, this argument that Yuuki is hypnotized hypnotise makes no logical sense. Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 11 1098764838

nina wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:

@Bloodredhead well said and most important well documented! cheers

I must show my agreement! Truly, marvelous Blood! cheers
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:07 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:

Yes that's my question too...I would very much appreciate the evidence that lead to such an opinion...

I've tried getting you guys to just respect our opinions but it's apparently not working very well since some of you still end up saying we're wrong and laugh at our thoughts <_<

If you can support your opinion as Row did above, please be my guest...if you can though and only want to shed negative flames to Yume without a single argument, then how do you expect your opinion to be respected and what for? You can not bash characters, changing the facts and say "please respect my opinion". On what grounds?

In the subject of Zeki if it can be possible, IMO it is not but this is a prediction or an estimation about the future, everyone can have his/her own opinion and I had stated that before and you agreed with that. In your opinion it is, okay fine, the future shall tell.

About events that are in the past, the history and the background of characters, I think its only fair to ask for evidence especially when this opinion transfers negativism from the other side and it has been repeated constantly; either wise why to accept it? It is also our right not to accept it, and it is also our right to ask for the ones that want to flame without actually contributing in anything else than this, to cease this damaging to them mostly and to their ship behavior. Want to have an opinion? We all have an opinion but shouldn't we have and the arguments to support it though when asked?

I think that benefits whoever has the real intention to discuss and promotes the healthy and fair discussions for both sides. Please let's all make an effort not to bash and to flame unnecessary and inexcusable other's people ships, as this can be considered provocative and without decent arguments it only ends in being a bashing/trolling or flaming behavior.

@Row thanks for the support there dear... your contribution is precious.
    Aquasixio
    Aquasixio
    Human

Humor : Sick.

Post by Aquasixio Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:20 am

At this point I don't really know Yuuki's mind completely. I mean, personally I think (much to my dismay) that her feelings for Zero are more out of pity for a friend than anything else. I think also that she might feel that all of Zero's pain is partially her fault because she's now a pureblood and because she's taking responsibility for Kaname's actions a little bit as well.
    Basically in my heart I know that at the moment she's still in love with Kaname. She doesn't seem to be 100% on the bandwagon with all of his actions in the recent chapters though, so maybe it'll change. It's up to Hino.

Either way, one of us is going to be disappointed Crying or Very sad Maybe even both, who knows.
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:58 am

@iixerxes: Sorry your comment did say "yumes" so it seemed a general comment at all of us. May i suggest stating "some yumes" for better clarification. Thanks i'm glad you respect me. Now i for one respect the opposite ships opinions, but i won't necessarily agree to what you may say.

@juliet, nina, divine and yukikuran90210: Thanks sLo_BigBearHug

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:30 am