Juliet wrote: -Touma is hurt but on top of that he actually asks to be given the last blow (why? doesnt he want to survive?)
According to another source is Kaien who says that Touma has been used as a puppet >>>
Kaien: "You were used as puppet!! If there's a chance, you plan to make me deliver a final blow to him?"
So basically says that Kaname has used Touma as a puppet and that he planned the scene so Kaien to deliver the final blow to Touma. Therefore Touma is dead.
Juliet wrote: -Kaname uses Kaien in order to give to Touma the last blow; Why? (he obviously could have done it himself)
My theory is that he couldn't kill Touma. He killed Hio a couple of days earlier, with the av sword. Its been months since he killed Hanadagi and Nagamichi. I think he had to wait that time because he needed time for his hand to heal after wielding the av weapon, and now after killing Hio, his hand will be injured again. So he used Kaien to do it.
I beg to differ … actually I think is the opposite. Touma’s death indicates that Kaname is very powerful … he managed to use another PB as his puppet in order to make Kaien kill him.
My interpretation is that Kaname did that cuz he wanted to drive Kaien on the edge … to provoke and convince him >>>
1. To deliver his message to Yuuki i.e. makes her lose her faith/trust in him.
2. To provoke him in order to slash him viz kill Touma >>> Kaname says “I killed Ouri and next will be Sara …”
so he lies to Kaien that he indeed killed Ouri something we know that is a lie lol … what for; maybe cuz he was trying to anger Kaien cuz after Kaname’s wording Kaien hit Kaname but in reality he killed Touma!
3. To convince him that his plan is indeed to kill all the PBs. Look what Kaien is thinking after Kaname’s plan >>> “Kaname is serious about deciding to exterminate all the purebloods.”
Viz now Kaien is convinced whereas before he was still questioning Kaname’s intentions >> “After having changed your mind, is this really the path you’re going to choose? Yuuki, somewhere deep inside, still believes in you”
So for now I’m also leaning towards >>>
juliet wrote: -Isaya is watching from above (honesty that's creepy), can the murder of Touma infront of his eyes from kaien (who just stated that he does not want to kill all purebloods) be targeted to him?
maybe, I suspect isaya was just bait to bring Kaien and that isaya was not kaname's primary target, Touma/Kaien was. Kaien obviously figured out how to find Kaname, because Kaname led him there.
I agree with knightmare’s theory here cuz it ties up with my above interpretation.
Kaname’s initial “target” was Kaien >>>
1. He planned the incident in front of Isaya’s house in order to lure Kaien there…
2. He “fooled” Kaien and made him kill Touma for the reasons I said above.
Also I was wondering … since Isaya is Kaien’s friend didn’t he care for his wellbeing? Cuz is obvious that IF Kaname wanted to kill Kaien he could do that in a blink of an eye! Why he was standing there apathetic?
Moreover since afterwards Kaname could have proceeded with Isaya’s elimination…
Could it be that Isaya knows something more??? I’m thinking again the “anonymous” note he received lol.
juliet wrote: I am proposing that perhaps kaname wants to persuade and to convince kaien that he is acting in order to kill all purebloods and in order to provoke him more.
I think so too! And a possible reason could be what you wrote beneath >>>
juliet wrote: if Isaya had not been the target then a part of Kaname's plan is to lead others or all or perhaps the hunters specifically in believing that he intends to kill them all.
(apparently as his did that trick to Kaien to also make him a believer of that theory and perhaps to get rid of Touma, two tartgets in one).
Excellent theory juliet!!!
I think Kaname’s goals are:
1. To keep Yuuki away for him >>> his plan is to make her lose faith in him and he is using Kaien for this purpose. In fact I think that is possible the same to apply for Hanabusa as well. Look at the last panel with Akatsuki and Hanabusa … Akatsuki threw fire-balls between him and Hanabusa and left … Why he did that? Could be that he did it in order not to follow him Hanabusa??? It’s just a guess maybe I’m totally off base here lol.
2. To convince first Kaien and then the hunters that he is indeed aiming to wipe off all the PBs.
Why is that? Currently I’m thinking that a possible reason is to prevent the hunters of going after him. If so his prediction is correct cuz as we saw the hunters have no intention to stop him since they revealed that they want ALL the PBs DEAD!
So if they’ll be sure that Kaname’s plan is indeed what they thinking (>>through Kaien who probably will deliver that message) then the road for him will be clear from interruptions. As it seems the hunters are planning to oppose Kaien and Kaien is planning to keep Yuuki away form Kaname! So Kaname is “free” to proceed with his plan.
Now the question remains though … is Kaname’s plan to annihilate ALL the PBs OR he wants everyone to think so cuz it serves him?????
juliet wrote: How did Touma ended up there? Is it connected to Yuuki's incident? He says that he was used.. But from whom? Kaname? Or the scene is deliberately deceiving and Touma had been used by someone else in the past?
This incident is indeed very strange haha. From what I have understood thus far:
- Touma was used by Kaname >>> thus and the subtitle “Puppet”
- As for how Touma ended up there; my interpretation is that Kaname somehow controlled/used Touma’s bats to form an illusion of his body. So when Kaien slashed him appeared the dead body of Touma, cuz it was his bats aka an alter-version of him.
I remembered the scene with Zero and Touma … Zero threatens to shoot him even if there were only his bats and apparently Touma was scared and left >>>
Zero: “Disappear … I don’t care that this is just an alter version of you, I’ll still beat it to a pulp until it doesn’t work anymore.”