Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Newbie in the forum...
Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:56 pm by nina

» Extra Vampire Knight Chapter confirms the girl is Kaname's child
Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:31 am by Saphira_Kuran

» LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT
Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:35 pm by aya-chan

» SUMMARY OF THE EXTRA!!!
Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:07 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:38 am by stilldollgaze

» Volume 19 (Final volume) and additional release
Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:00 am by norngpinky

» Zero and Kaname paring
Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:06 pm by Falc0n

» Ranger's Apprentice Forum
Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:02 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links
Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:58 pm by juliet

» How far do you know VK?
Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:01 pm by purebloodking_forever

» The ancestor theories
Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:51 pm by purebloodking_forever

» Short introduction
Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:04 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» zero...........OH!.....
Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:17 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» are you guys satisfied with the plot?
Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:57 am by Katt

» VK 93 Full Raws and Translation
Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:53 am by kanachanimmortal

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:49 am by kanachanimmortal

» New member here.
Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:14 am by lililovelilica

» NEW!!!here...
Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:09 am by lililovelilica

» zero and kaname...
Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:51 am by juliet

» Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?
Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:05 pm by laurel kingstone

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
43% 43% [ 13 ]
37% 37% [ 11 ]
20% 20% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 30

Friends

Terry Candy

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

Reannae
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Reannae on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:19 pm

AND/OR
    How do you want Vampire Knight to end?
    (Or, are you like me and hope it doesn't end?)

Anxious to hear your replies!!
    Much love.

zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

Post by zeroyuuki666 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:31 pm

It doesn't end and if it does i want yuukito be with zero don't care about Kaname at all

Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor: black and deadpan
    Warning Zone

Post by Lisi on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:58 pm

What? It will definitely end... 'cause Matsuri HIno knows the end. NO end would be better though. xD
    I dunno. I think Yuki will end up with Zero and Kaname will die. I'm a pessimist.
    BUT I HOPE SHE WILL END UP WITH KANAME. Very Happy
    And there will be a Wedding chapter like someone wrote. haha!

zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by zeroyuuki666 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:17 pm

LOLS yeah well she going to end up with zero i can feel it she gets tired of Kaname somewhere in the story who wouldn't get tired of him though is my ? lol

Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor: black and deadpan
    Warning Zone

Post by Lisi on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:16 pm

haha
    I think Kaname is more interesting than zero...
    He has so much to tell and he is intelligent and beautiful. And little bit evil. wub

Kaname isn't the problem, it's yuki. ;)
    who wouldn't get tired of YUKI? :don't speak:

zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by zeroyuuki666 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:41 pm

True on all of that i think kaname has an evil plan on something but im not sure i would rather yuuki be with zero just for that fact right there

aiko
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by aiko on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:23 pm

I want Kaname to live and then be with Yuuki. A gorgeous wedding chapter would be fantastic. I'm really hoping for this.

Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Akaruisama on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:29 pm

aiko wrote:I want Kaname to live and then be with Yuuki. A gorgeous wedding chapter would be fantastic. I'm really hoping for this.

I also want it but reading your posts I began to doubt if there is something like wedding in vampire society?

Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Bloodredhead on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:35 pm

aiko wrote:I want Kaname to live and then be with Yuuki. A gorgeous wedding chapter would be fantastic. I'm really hoping for this.

I hope for a wonderful wedding for Yume too!!!

Oooo i so want an invite to it! Will be the event of the century!!!

I also hope that Zero accepts himself as a vampire and becomes the HA president. I'd like to see him happy with someone like Maria at the end but i dont think we have enough time for a full developed romance right now. But i do hope for a hint that in the future he can find someone. And if there are no options i am always available for him I'll treat him well!

I see some heart ache along the way though to this. I have a bad feeling that Takuma and Kaien will die. I also think Kain may die protecting Ruka too. Though i'm hopeing none do.

Last edited by Bloodredhead on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

aiko
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by aiko on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:36 pm

It would be such a huge let down and tremendously disappointing if Kaname perishes. All this build up and struggle by Kaname for a sacrifice?? No, I do not want such an ending!!! Kaname is beautiful, intelligent, and mysterious, and I want him to succeed in his struggles and be victorious. I want him to fight and conquer his despair and meloncholia. As a leading character of VK, If Kaname chooses to sacrifice and give up on living, this would NOT be the message that fits with the message of VK in my opinion. It's about time that Yuuki fights for Kaname and seeks to actively protect him and show her love for the alluring
    and faithful Kaname!!!

Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Bloodredhead on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:42 pm

aiko wrote:It would be such a huge let down and tremendously disappointing if Kaname perishes. All this build up and struggle by Kaname for a sacrifice?? No, I do not want such an ending!!! Kaname is beautiful, intelligent, and mysterious, and I want him to succeed in his struggles and be victorious. I want him to fight and conquer his despair and meloncholia. As a leading character of VK, If Kaname chooses to sacrifice and give up on living, this would NOT be the message that fits with the message of VK in my opinion. It's about time that Yuuki fights for Kaname and seeks to actively protect him and show her love for the alluring
    and faithful Kaname!!!

Aiko i'm with you all the way on that. For kaname to go through all that and not have his happiness would be criminal really!!!

Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Akaruisama on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:56 pm

aiko wrote:It would be such a huge let down and tremendously disappointing if Kaname perishes. All this build up and struggle by Kaname for a sacrifice?? No, I do not want such an ending!!! Kaname is beautiful, intelligent, and mysterious, and I want him to succeed in his struggles and be victorious. I want him to fight and conquer his despair and meloncholia. As a leading character of VK, If Kaname chooses to sacrifice and give up on living, this would NOT be the message that fits with the message of VK in my opinion. It's about time that Yuuki fights for Kaname and seeks to actively protect him and show her love for the alluring
    and faithful Kaname!!!

Despite of my thought about Kaname being in too deep despair to live furthermore, I feel in the same way. Kaname simply can't die! He is too wonderful! And it would be to selfish to leave Yuuki side for him, because in that case she would stay alone like he before meeting of hooded woman. She would spend her extremely long life alone. It's possible Kaname want this cruel fate for her?

caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor: quirky
    Warning Zone

My Bet on the ENDING

Post by caela on Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:33 am

I think I figured it out. SERIOUS. I was almost angry when I put the pieces together because I don't think there is any point in me reading the manga anymore (This is my version of Kaname's plan for endgame).

Spoiler:
    I'm really serious. Last chance for not ruining all of Vampire Knight for yourself. I'm letting you have it on the next spoiler bounce bounce

Spoiler:
    The problem with Vampire Knight is that you have two groups with opposite goals: The Vampire council and the Hunter Association. They will never agree on anything because it is in their best self interest to be enemies: they represent very different groups. The humans and the hunters, at their worst want vampire blood. The worst of the vampires want human blood slaves. Kaname is attacking purebloods right now, and he will be attacking the Hunters in the future to even the power playing field. This is not a permanent solution though.

The solution is THE VAMPIRE KNIGHT: someone who is both a vampire and a HUNTER. The solution is ZERO.

Right now Zero hates vampires and his vampire self, but when he accepts both halves of being a hunter and a vampire, he can impartially be a leader of both races, and he also will have the strength to control both sides if needed. There will no longer be the corruption of the council or the association because Zero already is an example of being the best of both worlds: the strongest vampire, and strongest hunter. Human blood or vampire blood cannot tempt him because all he would need is a pureblood spouse (and I guess pills).

I didn't explain his power yet:

Zero right now is not a normal hunter vampire, he has pureblood powers. I don't think this is normal, even for drinking alot of Kuran blood.

The reason why he has these powers is because he drank YUUKI's blood. As a human, no memory spells worked on Yuuki. As a human, her blood tasted better than other human blood to vampires. She is not an ordinary Pureblood: Her blood makes other vampires into purebloods. This is why Rido targeted six year old Yuuki and not her pureblooded parents (even the one Rido is in love with) or brother.

This is why Kaname wanted to kill Zero when Zero first drank Yuuki's blood and why Kaname had almost no reaction to Aidou drinking Yuuki's blood. Aidou drank very little and Kaname did not want to tip Aidou off. Zero drank alot and Kaname had to make a decision right there: He made the decision to use Zero for his plans. Apparently, it takes alot of Yuuki's blood to make you into a pureblood.

When Zero broke out of the blood bond with Shizuka Hio, it was because Shizuka was attacking Yuuki. HE WAS ABLE TO BREAK THE SHIZUKA BOND BECAUSE YUUKI'S BLOOD IS STRONGER.

This is why Kaname put the brakes on his relationship with Yuuki: never had sex with her for the ENTIRE YEAR of living together (chapter 65). Kaname romantically loves Yuuki, but he is planning on using Yuuki and Zero to make a new master race.

Kaname is even stronger in the current chapter 75, controlling the movements of another pureblood, Touma. He was drinking Yuuki's blood.

If Yuuki became too powerful, Kaname will have a harder time controlling what Yuuki would do. More powers for Yuuki = the more she will put herself at risk for other people, increasing the odds of her capture or death. That's why he has her dependant on drinking blood and not blood tablets, and why she was never taught to fight with pureblood spells.

I'm insisting that Yuuki's blood makes people into purebloods, because otherwise, there is no way to ensure that Zero's kids could be as strong as their parents. If they are not as strong as their parents, then Kaname's solution is not a permanent one. Being a pureblood also is part of Zero's future authority.

i.e., Zero was not born a pureblood, in order for his kids to be purebloods, Yuuki's blood must be able to make Zero into a pureblood. Normally, only two purebloods together can make pureblood children.

This is a thanks section because I used other people's ideas/observations from this forum
    Spoiler:

Last thought
    Spoiler:
    This is not exactly the ending, this is Kaname's plan. Something is bound to go wrong. That's why this is called a tragedy. Also, I don't any clue about the end of the major love triangle. Yes, so I suppose there is still a reason for me to buy the manga Smile

Last edited by caela on Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:40 am; edited 2 times in total

soulkeeper_pol
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by soulkeeper_pol on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:52 am

@caela
    I was really so excited to click on your spoilers because I've been racking my brain on what Kaname's plans are and I've come up with nothing. I thought I was going to be able to read some great insight to the story. So right now I'm just very dissapointed. It was a "shipping post" after all.

It's really hard to discuss rationally when it comes to LTs because its hard to come up with an idea tht opposes ones ship. *sigh* I should have stuck with Fairy Tail. *bangs head on wall*

The problem with Vampire Knight is that you have two groups with opposite goals: The Vampire council and the Hunter Association. They will never agree on anything because it is in their best self interest to be enemies: they represent very different groups. The humans and the hunters, at their worst want vampire blood. The worst of the vampires want human blood slaves. Kaname is attacking purebloods right now, and he will be attacking the Hunters in the future to even the power playing field. This is not a permanent solution though.
    The council is GONE. And the hunters are nothing without their weapons. It was Kaname and HW who gave them the power to fight vampires. Thoust giveth can taketh.

The solution is THE VAMPIRE KNIGHT: someone who is both a vampire and a HUNTER. The solution is ZERO.
    You know I did agree with you here and I was really excited to know your idea on how to make Zero the solution. But then... *bangs head on wall three times*

Right now Zero hates vampires and his vampire self, but when he accepts both halves of being a hunter and a vampire, he can impartially be a leader of both races, and he also will have the strength to control both sides if needed. There will no longer be the corruption of the council or the association because Zero already is an example of being the best of both worlds: the strongest vampire, and strongest hunter. Human blood or vampire blood cannot tempt him because all he would need is a pureblood spouse (and I guess pills).
    Not bad.

Zero right now is not a normal hunter vampire, he has pureblood powers. I don't think this is normal, even for drinking alot of Kuran blood.

The reason why he has these powers is because he drank YUUKI's blood. As a human, no memory spells worked on Yuuki. As a human, her blood tasted better than other human blood to vampires. She is not an ordinary Pureblood: Her blood makes other vampires into purebloods. This is why Rido targeted six year old Yuuki and not her pureblooded parents (even the one Rido is in love with) or brother.
    This was where you started to loose me and I'm not going to quote anything else you said after this because they make less sense than the above statement. If a pureblood hunter is what you are looking for, and what can bring about coexistence, you already have LOTS. We have Kaname who is a pureblood who kills purebloods. We have Sara who probably killed Ouri. And then in the past HW too who gave up her own life to bring about the hunter weapons. Not to mention that Yuuki has already offered to become the "grim reaper" and she has Artemis too :p

Anyway, if Kaname really wanted to create a human pureblood why not choose Kaien? He already loves yuuki as his child and will protect her. He is already immortal and quite powerful so that should help. He would probably drink blood from the wrist and not from the neck which could lessen Kaame's jealousy factor. He already is the leader of of the hunters too. So why choose someone as unstable as Zero?

As for the rest of your post... I imagined VK turning into some sci-fi comedy. Zero becoming a pureblood? As a Zero fan how can you even digest that?

Anyway, sorry for the tone, but I really had high hopes for this theory so I was not in the mood to be diplomatic.

Edit: quoted the wrong paragraph

Last edited by soulkeeper_pol on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total

caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor: quirky
    Warning Zone

Post by caela on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:55 am

http://vampireknight.all-up.com/t255p230-who-is-best-for-yuuki-kaname-or-zero#17382

Zero already is showing pureblood powers. My post is on the last page of the above thread

Current date/time is Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:13 am