Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 Bar_left59%How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 Bar_left27%How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 Bar_left15%How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+34
Shoujo-Zo18
Duskola
Dragonsrose15
Evil in love
yuuki kiryuu
Li.llium
XxContradictionsxX
msa-x
kialovejapan
norngpinky
kanachanimmortal
lililovelilica
Yuki Kuran
rosaever
Interferer
Katherine
KuranPrince
juliet
nina
Conrad Weller
mariangie
RedSonja
Divine Rose
Rikana-hime
aya-chan
sweetsolace
soulkeeper_pol
caela
Bloodredhead
Akaruisama
aiko
Lisi
zeroyuuki666
Reannae
38 posters

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

Reannae
    Reannae
    Human

Warning ZoneHow do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 Dropsoa

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 Empty How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

Post by Reannae Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?
    AND/OR
    How do you want Vampire Knight to end?
    (Or, are you like me and hope it doesn't end?)

Anxious to hear your replies!!
    Much love.

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 Empty Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu May 17, 2012 4:19 pm

KuranPrince wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    KuranPrince wrote:

Don't let that get into you, Lucykaede. Vampire Knight has nothing to do with Greeks and Trojans... it's all about a struggle for peace for all mankind and vampires. Yuuki is becoming her fiance's equal and determine to kill Sara for using the blood tablets on her Night Class and and deceiving Zero to fuel his revenge on her soulmate. Yuuki will save Kaname and continue to love him against all odds.
    yeah but she is protecting sara and by far i don't see her deceiving zero.

What I'm referring to, Lucykaede, is SARA deceiving Zero and using her lies to Zero to fuel his prejudical hatred on Kaname.

ya ok but i am very much confused,i don't wanna see kuran lineage die a cruel tragic death.i want kuran kids and for that yuuki and kaname needs to be alive and together.
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 Empty Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

Post by kialovejapan Thu May 17, 2012 4:40 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    KuranPrince wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    yeah but she is protecting sara and by far i don't see her deceiving zero.

What I'm referring to, Lucykaede, is SARA deceiving Zero and using her lies to Zero to fuel his prejudical hatred on Kaname.

ya ok but i am very much confused,i don't wanna see kuran lineage die a cruel tragic death.i want kuran kids and for that yuuki and kaname needs to be alive and together.

Don't worry Lucy! Think positive!
    Think at the present!
    Only the Hino-san know what it will happen to Vk...
    We know that sometimes she can draw drammatic moments (i.e. Nagamichi's dead, Ichiru's dead, Juri&Haruka's dead...) but I hope that in her will prevail an happy ending for everybody!!! ha-ha-ha
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneHow do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu May 17, 2012 5:38 pm

kialovejapan wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    KuranPrince wrote:

Think at the present!
    We know that sometimes she can draw drammatic moments (i.e. Nagamichi's dead, Ichiru's dead, Juri&Haruka's dead...) but I hope that in her will prevail an happy ending for everybody!!! ha-ha-ha

thanks kia for these soothing words.i want zero,yuuki and kaname's happiness.
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Thu May 17, 2012 5:47 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    kialovejapan wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

Think at the present!

thanks kia for these soothing words.i want zero,yuuki and kaname's happiness.
    Me too!! cheers
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Thu May 17, 2012 6:29 pm

Kaname and Yuuki will have a wedding ceremony while Yuuki got pregnant her twin kids, Kananme's kids..Yume forever!!!!..YaY How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 651225598
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Thu May 17, 2012 6:35 pm

XD ah ah ah
    I think that a wedding there will be without a doubt!!!!!!!!! lol!
    Do you remeber this picture?! How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 1713890440

It's quite eloquent!!! hypnotise

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 F51i8bslby6lm7e36bb7

The only strange thing is that Zero and Kaname are wearing the same dress!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 1098764838 -.-
    So this could mean
    but in the bottom of my heart I hope not!!! >.<
    that Yuuki in the end will chose another guy?!?!?!?!! How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 2747345646
    Oh man! That girl is going me crazy!!!! How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 3887309346
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Thu May 17, 2012 7:17 pm

You are out that is such ancient pic...lol XD... I'm talking about the future and there is nothing to play with Zero lol...and alsothe pic you showed...

Here in Hino's blog; http://hinomatsuri.jugem.jp/?eid=1300439

XD lol... She wrote her short story to promote Vol 16... she said about the age of marriage for Yuuki.....lol it must be what she is thinking about Yume that's allowed in Japan to get married.. How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 3814611447 ...Do you think it's Zero who said that about marriage? How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 2555855207
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Thu May 17, 2012 7:29 pm

Evil in love wrote:You are out that is such ancient pic...lol XD... I'm talking about the future and there is nothing to play with Zero lol...and alsothe pic you showed...

XD lol... She wrote her short story to promote Vol 16... she said about the age of marriage for Yuuki.....lol it must be what she is thinking about Yume that's allowed in Japan to get married.. How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 3814611447 ...Do you think it's Zero who said that about marriage? How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 2555855207

I'm not joking about Zero and the others at all!!
    I've made only somes hypothesis ^^
    In the link you show me do you mean the story that Hino-san made with the puppets?!?! ooooh
    Sorry I can understand Japanese, and google chrome can't translate the picture XD How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 2747345646
    If you can, can you write me the dialogue?!?! my eyes...
    msa-x
    msa-x
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Zeki final!

Post by msa-x Thu May 17, 2012 9:18 pm

XD lol... She wrote her short story to promote Vol 16... she said about the age of marriage for Yuuki.....lol it must be what she is thinking about Yume that's allowed in Japan to get married.. ...Do you think it's Zero who said that about marriage?
    I don't think that kaname will marriage yuki and I'll explain why. Actually The objetive of kaname is killing all purebloods of the earth xD why is he going to marry and bringing more purebloods to the world? His true motivation is to fulfill the wish of HW U___U not to marry yuki...
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Thu May 17, 2012 9:30 pm

I don't think that kaname will marriage yuki and I'll explain why. Actually The objetive of kaname is killing all purebloods of the earth xD why is he going to marry and bringing more purebloods to the world? His true motivation is to fulfill the wish of HW U___U not to marry yuki...

@msa-x:
    Perhaps because he doesn't want to remain a bachelor all his life long-lived...!! XD lol!
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Thu May 17, 2012 9:49 pm

It´s a futile reasons, but I'll be extremely disappointed if I do not see Kaname-kun doing what you know. He need not necessarily married to do it, but I want to see the full service. Please. How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 Pervykanameplz
    How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 Hurrplz
    msa-x
    msa-x
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Zeki final!

Post by msa-x Thu May 17, 2012 9:58 pm

Perhaps because he doesn't want to remain a bachelor all his life long-lived...!! XD
    Well...single life is not too bad xD he could go to night club and satisfy all his eternity doing what you know ;D LOL
    It´s a futile reasons, but I'll be extremely disappointed if I do not see Kaname-kun doing what you know. He need not necessarily married to do it, but I want to see the full service.
    Please.
    Oh my god lol everyone want a hot scene with each male character lol well I won't stop praying Hino to give us a hot scene...whatever male character...please Hino! sFun_hailbig shy
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Thu May 17, 2012 10:09 pm

@evil in love: Even if 16 is an early age for girls to get married, in Japan is acceptable.
    Yuuki is older with a year than the legal age, and a (yume) wedding at the end of the story is probable despite yuuki's young age. How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 3530524148 How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 3530524148 How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 3530524148

so yeah, kaname's line

"Speaking of 16...In Japan, this is an acceptable age to a woman's marriage...right?"

Certainty reffers at yume - I hope to see the wedding night more than the wedding itself. How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 3751784264

It´s a futile reasons, but I'll be extremely disappointed if I do not see Kaname-kun doing what you know. He need not necessarily married to do it, but I want to see the full service. Please.

I have seats in the first row How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 651225598

Last edited by aya-chan on Thu May 17, 2012 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Thu May 17, 2012 10:21 pm

msa-x wrote:
    Perhaps because he doesn't want to remain a bachelor all his life long-lived...!! XD
    Well...single life is not too bad xD he could go to night club and satisfy all his eternity doing what you know ;D LOL
    It´s a futile reasons, but I'll be extremely disappointed if I do not see Kaname-kun doing what you know. He need not necessarily married to do it, but I want to see the full service.
    Please.
    Oh my god lol everyone want a hot scene with each male character lol well I won't stop praying Hino to give us a hot scene...whatever male character...please Hino! sFun_hailbig shy

Are you a
    Spoiler:
    Joking a part I WANNA see some hot scenes between... How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 1098764838 oh come on it doesn't matter who.. How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 4155267722 Kaname with Yuuki, Zero with Yuuki, or all together rofl
    But Hino-san looks like a bit puritan you know ooooh ...I think that we'll see these amazing hot scenes only in our dreams How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 1027281640
    ...unfortunately.... How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 36224405
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Thu May 17, 2012 10:30 pm

No. No. No. I've been tortured by this LT long enough to content myself with something implied. I demand, I demand on behalf of the law, a scene in which I know clearly "kyaaaa they did, they are doing ... OMG, Kaname-Kun ... oh, how Kaname-kun is experienced...oh, god, here uhuhuhu ..."

I will seek damages for mental harm to this sadistic author.

But, Hino´s bite, are hot, so, I´ve hope XD
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Thu May 17, 2012 10:37 pm

Li.llium wrote:No. No. No. I've been tortured by this LT long enough to content myself with something implied. I demand, I demand on behalf of the law, a scene in which I know clearly "kyaaaa they did, they are doing ... OMG, Kaname-Kun ... oh, how Kaname-kun is experienced...oh, god, here uhuhuhu ..."

I will seek damages for mental harm to this sadistic author.

But, Hino´s bite, are hot, so, I´ve hope XD

Ah ah ah Li.llium you're going me crazy!!!
    LOL lol! lol!
    I can't stand anymore the laugh!!! lol!
    Oh my God!!!
    Yeah we have to hope and think positive that one day it will be made the consumation!! LOL XD
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneHow do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri May 18, 2012 6:23 am

Evil in love wrote:Kaname and Yuuki will have a wedding ceremony while Yuuki got pregnant her twin kids, Kananme's kids..Yume forever!!!!..YaY How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 651225598

aha you seem pretty sure of that. lol!
    if this happens i will worship miss matsuri with all my dedicated heart. sFun_hailtheking
    tell me one thing,from where this twins concept came from??is this is just a wish of yours or there are hints about it in the story?? scratch

kialovejapan wrote:
    msa-x wrote:
    Please.

Are you a
    Spoiler:
    Joking a part I WANNA see some hot scenes between... How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 1098764838 oh come on it doesn't matter who.. How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 4155267722 Kaname with Yuuki, Zero with Yuuki, or all together rofl
    But Hino-san looks like a bit puritan you know ooooh ...I think that we'll see these amazing hot scenes only in our dreams How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 1027281640
    ...unfortunately.... How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 36224405

all together is a better choice because it will satisfy both zekis and yumes.ha ha... How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 803743774

i so wanna see yume getting it all on. How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 1019656462
    you know some kisses How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 3110612249 some ahm ahm... How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 230346397
    please miss matsuri,you are an adult,please don't be so childish in your stories,give us something worth reading for.he he.. drawling

Evil in love wrote:You are out that is such ancient pic...lol XD... I'm talking about the future and there is nothing to play with Zero lol...and alsothe pic you showed...

please someone translate it.i don't wanna be unnecessary happy. queen

Last edited by lucykaede on Fri May 18, 2012 1:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Fri May 18, 2012 8:40 am

Evil in love wrote:Kaname and Yuuki will have a wedding ceremony while Yuuki got pregnant her twin kids, Kananme's kids..Yume forever!!!!..YaY How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 651225598

Now THIS is the wish I truly want at the final chapter of VK. I hope Kaname & Yuuki get married and have twins.
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Fri May 18, 2012 11:18 am

@Lucykaede: Please refrain from double or triple posting. If you have more to say or add edit your original post. This time i have done it for you but please from now on edit instead of double posting. Thank you.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri May 18, 2012 1:38 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:@Lucykaede: Please refrain from double or triple posting. If you have more to say or add edit your original post. This time i have done it for you but please from now on edit instead of double posting. Thank you.

sry i know the rules,i don't do it on purpose,it sometimes happens by mistake.sry again. sFun_banghead2
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Fri May 18, 2012 4:54 pm

Here is translation from my friend, so thank you to her..

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 1335323424
    Yuuki: "Oh, my gosh!"

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 1335328645
    Takuma: "What's wrong? Yuuki-chan"
    Yuuki: "Ichijou-sempai!!"
    Yuuki: "I forgot to say....the volume 16 would be on sale on May 2nd."

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 1335329858
    Kaname: "The volume 16...Speaking of 16..."

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 1335331132
    Kaname: "In Japan, this is an acceptable age to a woman's marriage...right?".

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 1335332683
    Yuuki: "Ah!"....Ahh....What should I do..?"
    Takuma: "Kaname..."
    Zero: "Don't disturb public morals!"

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 1335334191
    "The volume 16 will be out on May 2nd"

How funny to see Zero angry lol, so he lacks of humor in general... and how funny Hino puts wink wink stars at Kaname when he said that line...lol Hino never fails to show Kaname like that... And Yuuki is embarrassing after hearing Kaname said that and also blushing ...How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 1694537797

I'm sure Hino is thinking something pervert with Kaname's words. she knew and showed it with Kaname's line... XD How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 651225598 ... Yume's wedding and "making it" will be possible since the author herself shows that she thought about it. Maybe in vol. 18.. lol XD

Ps. here is link of Hino's blog: http://hinomatsuri.jugem.jp/?eid=1300439
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri May 18, 2012 5:45 pm

Evil in love wrote:Here is translation from my friend, so thank you to her..

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 1335323424
    Yuuki: "Oh, my gosh!"

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 1335328645
    Takuma: "What's wrong? Yuuki-chan"
    Yuuki: "Ichijou-sempai!!"
    Yuuki: "I forgot to say....the volume 16 would be on sale on May 2nd."

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 1335329858
    Kaname: "The volume 16...Speaking of 16..."

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 1335331132
    Kaname: "In Japan, this is an acceptable age to a woman's marriage...right?".

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 1335332683
    Yuuki: "Ah!"....Ahh....What should I do..?"
    Takuma: "Kaname..."
    Zero: "Don't disturb public morals!"

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 1335334191
    "The volume 16 will be out on May 2nd"

How funny to see Zero angry lol, so he lacks of humor in general... and how funny Hino puts wink wink stars at Kaname when he said that line...lol Hino never fails to show Kaname like that... And Yuuki is embarrassing after hearing Kaname said that and also blushing ...How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 1694537797

I'm sure Hino is thinking something pervert with Kaname's words. she knew and showed it with Kaname's line... XD How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 651225598 ... Yume's wedding and "making it" will be possible since the author herself shows that she thought about it. Maybe in vol. 18.. lol XD

Ps. here is link of Hino's blog: http://hinomatsuri.jugem.jp/?eid=1300439

thank you so so much...... sLo_BigBearHug How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 3569010142

ah...i will wait for 10000+++ volumes for yume wedding though if it happens in next volume i so don't mind.he he..... How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 1019656462

bring on yume wedding... How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 651225598
    i hope it ends that way. wub

this makes me a little sad as well as this reminds me of old happy takume days when these two used to be so good friends.i want their friendship back.just kill that sara and save takuma and others.zeki should understand that whatever kaname does for yuuki and co-existence. How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 2747345646
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Fri May 18, 2012 6:20 pm

While I was reading the translation, I was also eating an ice-cream, and for the excitement or simple frenzy the ice-cream was melted!!! XD Oh so cute by Hino-chan!!!! She's so lovely!! And I think also a little prankster, 'cuz makes Zero mad about a possible wedding between Yuuki and Kaname. Thanks to you and thanks to your frien, who translate that!!! ^^
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri May 18, 2012 6:37 pm

kialovejapan wrote:While I was reading the translation, I was also eating an ice-cream, and for the excitement or simple frenzy the ice-cream was melted!!! XD Oh so cute by Hino-chan!!!! She's so lovely!! And I think also a little prankster, 'cuz makes Zero mad about a possible wedding between Yuuki and Kaname. Thanks to you and thanks to your frien, who translate that!!! ^^

yeah she should have been made this with yuuki being a vamp because in it she is still wearing her day class uniform.i wanna see how now zero reacted.
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Fri May 18, 2012 6:47 pm

Thanks evil in love for sharing, and also thanks so much to your friend for translating! sLo_BigBearHug

It just made my day. Hehe! Very Happy Glad to see the author has the same thoughts i am having. How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 1952665954

@Lucykaede: Its okay, just go back and edit it when you remember.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri May 18, 2012 6:51 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:Thanks evil in love for sharing, and also thanks so much to your friend for translating! sLo_BigBearHug

It just made my day. Hehe! Very Happy Glad to see the author has the same thoughts i am having. How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 5 1952665954

@Lucykaede: Its okay, just go back and edit it when you remember.

thanks bloodredhead,well yeah these are my thoughts too.ah...yume wedding is such a yume for many people.wish all things resolve soon.i have a ques,does sara have any romantic feelings for kaname???i am asking this because in her fanbook it is written her type of guy is kaname.so maybe she wants to kill him so that he can't be with yuuki plus he is an obstacle in becoming queen along with
    the fact that he wants to kill her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:21 am