Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Share
    avatar
    Reannae
    Human

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2011-09-23
    Warning Zone

    How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by Reannae on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:19 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?
    AND/OR
    How do you want Vampire Knight to end?
    (Or, are you like me and hope it doesn't end?)

    Anxious to hear your replies!!
    Much love.

    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 374
    Join date : 2012-04-11

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by kialovejapan on Tue May 22, 2012 2:19 pm

    Oh don't remind me this sad news...
    I'm totlly destroyed...
    I knew it by you half hour ago...

    In this cases I would like the Time Machine and go to July!!

    I wanna read soon!!!!
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Tue May 22, 2012 2:25 pm

    kialovejapan wrote:Oh don't remind me this sad news...
    I'm totlly destroyed...
    I knew it by you half hour ago...

    In this cases I would like the Time Machine and go to July!!

    I wanna read soon!!!!
    ah sry for reminding you,but look it in other way,the anticipation will be so high for the next chapter.i bet hino has saved something special in next chapter,yuuki will finally grow into kaname's equal but i don't understand about her butterfly wings,butterfly is nothing in front of a bat.how that can make her powerful?? scratch
    and a storm,ah i don't think so,our kaname is too cool,a storm is nothing for him.i just wanna see sara dead even if it ends for yume's death,yeah i said that.i hate that sara so so much.she is very bad.i wanna see real takuma back,this new takuma pisses me off so badly.
    avatar
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 374
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Location : Italy
    Humor : Lunatic
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by kialovejapan on Tue May 22, 2012 2:42 pm

    lucykaede wrote:
    kialovejapan wrote:Oh don't remind me this sad news...
    I'm totlly destroyed...
    I knew it by you half hour ago...

    In this cases I would like the Time Machine and go to July!!

    I wanna read soon!!!!
    ah sry for reminding you,but look it in other way,the anticipation will be so high for the next chapter.i bet hino has saved something special in next chapter,yuuki will finally grow into kaname's equal but i don't understand about her butterfly wings,butterfly is nothing in front of a bat.how that can make her powerful?? scratch
    and a storm,ah i don't think so,our kaname is too cool,a storm is nothing for him.i just wanna see sara dead even if it ends for yume's death,yeah i said that.i hate that sara so so much.she is very bad.i wanna see real takuma back,this new takuma pisses me off so badly.
    Wow you are a great and strong Yume if sou say so:
    i just wanna see sara dead even if it ends for yume's death,yeah i said that.i hate that sara so so much.she is very bad.
    I admire you so much! ooooh
    Maybe Yuuki let grow her wings, and then with Artemis she will become the ... mower driving
    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    But I don't know if Hino-sensei would make special bonus chapter, in the next chapter...I mean she would relax herself...!
    But I like this part that you say:

    yuuki will finally grow into kaname's equal
    You're so right!
    This part reminds me when Nagamichi Aido, said to Yuuki if she could go against Kaname.... pale
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Tue May 22, 2012 2:48 pm


    I admire you so much! ooooh
    Maybe Yuuki let grow her wings, and then with Artemis she will become the ... mower driving
    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    But I don't know if Hino-sensei would make special bonus chapter, in the next chapter...I mean she would relax herself...!


    thanks kia sFun_cheerleader2 ,this chapter finally proved that yuuki don't love kaname ,i mean even if she loves him i don't care anymore ,she is taking side of a wrong person and this just pisses me off ,same goes for kain who is blinded by ruka's love cryyyyyyy and for zero who is absolutely illusioned by his hatred crazy .but guess this is what kaname wants,he wanna kill himself cryyyyyyy and for this hatred is needed in yuuki's heart towards him as he only wants to die from her hands and she proved that she is able to kill him when kain attakced him and she cut him .i don't see a yume ending anymore and now i don't care rather i shall be really happy if someone kills yuuki.

    But I like this part that you say:

    yuuki will finally grow into kaname's equal
    You're so right!
    This part reminds me when Nagamichi Aido, said to Yuuki if she could go against Kaname.... pale [/quote]

    yuuki is already against kaname and she wants to kill him,if she wants to cut him to take his regeneration power,that still makes her against him.i hope kaname break all ties from her declaring that she is not his fiancee anymore.i am goint to be really happy for that.i hate yuuki.
    avatar
    Dragonsrose15
    Human

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2012-07-25
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by Dragonsrose15 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:14 am

    I think the manga will end up in peaceful coexistence. It's honestly a matter of how that's achieved. I'm sure it's going to be a bittersweet ending too. Vampire Knight definitely isn't one of those stories that'll have a fluffy ending.
    avatar
    Dragonsrose15
    Human

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2012-07-25
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by Dragonsrose15 on Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:11 am

    My bet is on them achieving peaceful coexistence, but it's a matter of how they reach it is the problem. I'm hoping that everyone can come to terms and not have much blood shed for that to happen.
    avatar
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by Duskola on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:31 pm

    I read this topic with extreme attention, because it's wonderful the great attention and attachment you are putting in this manga.

    The plot is really interesting and even at this point I think we cannot have a real hint about how is going to end (does Hino? ^^''').

    But I agree with all those who said that... there are some missing pieces yet. BIG pieces. I don't think that HW's end explains everything, and I don't think that this episode can tell us if Kaname, Yuuki and Zero are going to live or survive.

    It's true that Kaname is an ancestor, and an ancestor must have lived a lot of experiences after HW sacrificed herself. It seems to me that he slept in his coffin for 2000 years (isn't it?), and HW "died" a lot of time before. He became king and had children, and maybe for some reasons he was left alone again. And, above all, what is the key he gave to Yuuki for? O_o That only key really opens a lot of doors that Hino will close all together, I think, in the next chapters Very Happy

    I also think that the key ( Very Happy ) of all story, until now, was sacrifice.

    HW sacrificed herself for mankind and to avoid Kaname's sacrifice. I personally think that at that time Kaname was still starting to love her, because he tells Yuuki that when he was starting to feel some attachment, she decided to die. but I also think that his attachment to her was far away from what he feels for Yuuki, because (according to what we know until now) it hadn't the possibility to develop further. It was brutally broken by her death.
    And I also think that HW and Kaname's point of view were different from the very start. Because Kaname tried to live amongst humans, while HW always thought that the two races couldn't cohexist. That's why, when rural people wants him dead, she tells him that he was wrong to live that way. I think she hates herself to be born different and that's why she leaves to find somebody like her, while Kaname tries to connect with other people instead.
    I think that the reason why he's still attached to her is that he feels extremely guilty. He knows that HW made that for both hate and love. Hate for herself and for her whole race. Love for humans and for Kaname, too. He feels guilty because she died so that he couldn't sacrifice himself, but I don't think that he still loves her after 10000 years. He is sad because not very much time after her death she turned into a real monster, with the same blood lust of both vampires and hunters. That's probably the reason why he says that everything was in vain, because both PBs and Hunters are violent and need each other to survive. What's the purpose of hunters without vampires to kill? They would be pointless. And both vampire and hunter society would collapse in the very moment vampires would disappear. No, I don't think he really wants to kill all PBs. I really think there's another way. And I think that he doesn't want to create NEW weapons. Because new weapons means new conflicts, and new conflicts... well, after 10000 years, should Yuuki do the same again, sacrificing herself to purge the guilt of Kaname's sacrifice? He could try to turn her love into hate, but in the end she will understand everything, and if he's really going to make that sacrifice, she will be annihilated. He knows well how you feel when you lose someone for eternity. Does he really mean to inflict the same pain to Yuuki? Maybe. But I don't think he's raising Zero as a simple puppet that could be his surrogate. I think that Yuuki loves both in different ways, but if Kaname dies, I don't think she could stand taking Zero as her second choice: because she respects Zero, and Zero himself knows that Kaname was her first. But let's come back to the theme of sacrifice.

    Haruka and Juuri sacrifice themselves to protect their children. Somebody dies for something that Kaname wanted to do, once again: kill Rido. Kaname knows perfectly that he couldn't, but he feels responsible, because his Kuran's line gave birth to Rido, and because Rido awoken him to have his powers, and now he wants Yuuki. Why not Kaname any more? He can't kill him. But he prefers Yuuki. Maybe Kaname is too strong for him, but Rido would have to fight him the same, if he wants to reach Yuuki. Maybe it's simply because Yuuki is younger and full of energy, but... well, this is just a thought that came to my mind while I was writing down my conjectures, so... surely there's nothing behind this: Yuuki is younger, then he wants to drink all her blood and powers. And this is the second sacrifice that we know, so somebody else dies for something Kaname wants to do.

    Juuri sacrifices herself to protect her daughter. This is probably the most magnificent sacrifice we read about in this manga. Juuri is really a full sun in the darkness, and I think that Yuuki is going to follow her path. There's something interesting about Juuri, too. She needs Kaien. Kaien is in love with her and still wants to kill her (like Zero loves and wants to kill Yuuki). Juuri is devoted to Haruka, but is the only one who can make Kaien do what she wants. This is an interesting mirror of the (still very different) current situation: Yuuki is the one who can connect Kaname and Zero.

    So, the whole story is full of sacrifice, and I think that we have two choices: another sacrifice, or somebody who breaks this circle of continuous exchange between life and death.

    I think that Kaname wants to sacrifice himself to purge his sins, and, above all, his guilt. I think that he feels responsible for everything, and he is a bit egocentric in this. But I love him, so I forgive his "I-must-sacrifice-for-everybody-and-I-must-do-it-all-alone-and-I'm-right-so-shut-up"! Very Happy Seriously. I think that she loves Yuuki more than anything else. And here's another question. Why Yuuki? O_o

    Let's be honest, Yuuki is beautiful, adorable, lovely and everything. But how can a vampire who lived 10000 years and more, fall in love with a baby just because she is tender and takes his finger in her very little hand? O_O Kaname is obviously attached to the family that adopted him like a real son. And he must be attached to his sister, too. They grow together, PBs are used to marry between sister and brother, and everything. But let's say that Yuuki is still a child before Kaname. A little flower that is nothing compared to a vampire that lived thousand, thousand years. Yes, love has no reason at all and Yuuki was the only one who could warm his heart. But even a pet can warm somebody's heart, and it's not necessary that you fall in love with your pet Smile

    I read that there's a theory, that Yuuki is the rehincarnation of Kaname's past wife. I'm really attracted by this theory, but I don't know - we see clearly that Juuri is pregnant while asking Kaien to use his school. So, I suppose that vampires reproduce themselves in the usual way ( ? ). And I don't know why Juuri should have revived a past Kuran's woman, or how a person who probably disappeared forever (we see Kaname's despair in front of a broken mirror, even if we don't see why he's in despair - I personally don't think because of the HW, because it seems to be a different era) could rehincarnate in the body of a baby vampire. But surely there's more in Yuuki than meets the eye, and that's why she's my favourite character - also because she fights for real peace, and not for mere destruction. And maybe that's the only reason why Kaname loves her?

    Still, there's a hole of thousand of years in the past of Kaname, and we don't know nothing about his family tree. Maybe we're thinking too much, and we know what we must know, and HW was the only thing we must see of Kaname's past. But as the plot is so far very rich and breathtaking, I think that an ending with "Oh, Kaname sacrifices himself, Yuuki so is free to turn to Zero, and the eternal triangle is solved" would be too simple. Still, maybe this is the end, and I would be a bit disappointed, as I don't like stories where you can foresee the clear ending a lot of chapters before - but I would accept it.

    And Zero? Well, Zero is hot and everything. But I don't think he's going to become an ancestor himself. I personally feel he will choose Kaien's path for some reason. I don't know why. I think that we have to know a lot about Kaien, too. There are so many interesting characters that I hope Hino would really develop them all. So I really hope VK would not end that soon! Very Happy

    And despite all I REALLY DON'T WANT KANAME TO DIE - I LOVE HIM SO MUCH ç_ç... well, if Hino makes him die I think it's the right moment for me to take an airplane to Japan, to ring at her door and to scream WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to her ç____ç... but then I think I would hug her and thank her for such a beautiful story.

    In the end, we are all attached to some character, and we don't want any of them to die, we want them to be happy and satisfied. That's why we are here, comforting ourselves with our prediction. But it's Hino's story, and she has the right to do whatever she wants - Vampire Knight will remain a masterpiece. Or maybe I'm just trained with Game of Thrones -_-'

    Sorry, this came out to be a very long post Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed but you really inspired me with your posts. Thank you.



    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2813
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by nina on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:01 am

    @Duskola ... Excellent putting cheers ... I'm impressed because as you said you are a newbie in VK yet your analysis showed that you have grasped the story in depths!

    Thank you I really enjoyed reading it ^^





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    avatar
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by mariangie on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:26 am

    Duskola:

    Pretty impress with your analysis !!!!

    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5014
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by juliet on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:28 am

    @Duskola

    Ι took the time reading it too, because i really enjoyed every word that you written, the style but also the very beautiful and touchy emotions that you generated as you actually took the time to narrate this great sweet-bitter point of VK: sacrifice.

    So as you I see in Kaname a wisdom; I can not accept that a vampire, so close to people as Kaname was, willing to help and to sacrifice, after ten thousand years of actual desperation that vampire society and humans did not figure out their ways for a smooth co-existence yet, could result in a villain personality...could try to deliver pain and hate or death, instead of solution and salvation...

    through the latest chapters i see also the word "salvation, hope" to be a lot around...

    So i think that we should also add this in the potential ending that we can see for VK...

    everybody seems to be looking for salvation, a beam of light, as Kaien had been looking for one out of his slaughtering vampire-hunter role as he had said to Yuuri when he had met her.

    So deep down our characters, all driven to despair through their past experiences are not that different, to me they all long for salvation and hope, but the means are different to reach that end.

    Yuuki seems to be (as you also mentioned her role) a hope, a light out of the darkness; this was also stated by Kaname, know from Kaien too..

    Kaname on the other hand has somehow established that he should be the one bringing an end to this kind of suffering; he sees the path, he sees the end and the dangers, he is willing to take the risk instead of another sacrifice of an innoncent taking place.

    I am afraid at this point...but now we see that relationships are changing and moods are shifting...who can say who may sacrifice for whom first?






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:23 am

    Suprisingly I think we are actually going to get answers from Kaname o.o Because 1. Aidou asks Yuuki "Could you please ask Kaname why my father had to die..."
    2. Zero says " I want answers to all of these questions..."
    3. Yuuki says it's the final journey, and well... I think that says it all, we have to get all the answers if its the end and if not I suppose we'll never know.
    avatar
    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 104
    Join date : 2010-05-15
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by ButterflyWingsx on Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:48 am

    Hmmm...it seems too easy if Kaname just give them all the answers to their question, IMO. I think I'll be better if the key that Kaname gave to Yuuki open a door where Yuuki find all the answers..or maybe it will be that easy and Kaname will be there to answer all their questions.
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:19 am

    its gonna end horribly,that is what i am sure of because the plot has become something really unique to something totally useless.many characters are there doing nothing and kaname is a dude who can't be caught by anyone so got and look for him in houses.seriously hino,are you mad?you turned a beautiful story into a total mess.
    avatar
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by Duskola on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:58 pm

    @juliet, nina & mariangie: thank you, I'm glad you liked my analysis (and that you read it entirely! XD). The fact that the feelings Hino gave me are so clear from what I write is the true sign that she's really brilliant

    I've just read again the last chapters on Mangareader. I had to read them a lot, because at first they seemed to me as a total mess, as lucykaede says. So I have to edit a bit what I wrote some days ago. I'm sorry, it's gonna be another long post, but I really have to put all my pieces together, so it's very difficult to be brief!!!

    I'm hiding my mumbling in a spoiler tag because I don't know if everybody here read volume 16 and brand new chapter 86. I didn't think about it in my previous post, I'm sorry!

    Spoiler:

    I really don't think it's a matter of rehincarnation in the classic meaning we give to this word. Somebody started to talk about rehincarnation regarding Zero, too, in some Italian forums, telling he is "surely" HWs in a new body.

    In the scanlations we can read Sara say more than once that Kaname made a great sin, by turning humans who didn't want to into vampires. Maybe she's referring to the fact that she freed Shizuka to catch Zero. But I don't think so. Because Shizuka transformed Zero, not Kaname himself (see ch. 79, page 27 on Mangareader).

    It seems clear to me that there is a deeper bond that connect all three of them, Kaname, Yuuki and Zero. We can see it when Yuuki bites Zero: shee sees a coffin, and she and wolf-Kaname are guarding that coffin. That is, the blood she and Kaname gave to Zero is guarding something inside him. But what? (see ch. 74, page 9 on Mangareader).

    Then, we read that Kaname's true intention with Yuuki, at the beginning, was turning her back to human again, as Juuri did. He teels it clearly to Kaien (see ch. 75, page 11 on Mangareader).

    Obviously this is not so easy, because he clearly loves her and doesn't want to stay without her. But still, turning her human means also split them forever, as a woman cannot live in the world of a PB, and her life is far far shorter. But when he has to break Juuri's spell, because of Rido, a part of him is relieved, because he thought he could never have her, but now that she's a vampire, she can live with him. That's the biggest contradiction in Kaname: he really wants her to be human and free, but he wants also to stay with her as a vampire forever. And make her a PB in the current society means to bind her to a cage she doesn't fit.

    But here is where all things go: blood. Pureblood's blood and its power. PBs are the one who can turn people into vampires by biting them. They can also turn humans into servants, by using their blood. But they can also turn vampires into humans, always through their blood (Juuri's blood was everywhere when she turned Yuuki into a human girl).

    Kaname has always done experiments with his body and blood "to stop their abilty to resurrect". (see the beginning of chapter 64 on Mangareader)

    In his memories, we see him taking blood from people, we see him in his laboratory and we see him telling HWs the results. Then HWs takes her decision and leaves him alone with the consequences.

    But I personally think that what HWs did is not very different from what Sara did. To give humans the weapons to fight vampires, she threw her heart into the furnace, but she also made them drink her blood. That is, her will moves them, and they cannot be free but chase vampires for eternity, generation after generation.

    I think this may be the reason why Kaname says that her sacrifice was meaningless? And he says "What she did was something I had intended to do myself". (always ch. 64).

    Then why he didn't? And why he didn't throw his own heart in the furnace that was cooling, but simply told her to rest in peace?

    I think that the reason why is that there is something about his experiments that we still don't know, that HWs didn't know or ignored taking her decision, and that doesn't concern using PBs blood to make weapons.

    Then, there is Yuuki's blood. And this is the scene on what I'm mumbling the most (see ch. 76, page 24).

    Maybe the translation is not so perfect, but what I understood was: you want her only for yourself, but what if some day there will be the need to use her body and blood in some way?

    I think this is strictly connected with another big fact that is clear both from Kaname's memories, from Yuuki's powers, and from the fact that only PBs blood can stop humans from falling to Level E: PBs blood, Yuuki's blood above all, has an enormous healing power.

    I still think that something happened in his past, something very important, and that this something is strictly connected with the creation of his lineage. Because we see him forging the weapons, we see him fighting with humans, but then why he decided to stop? If this was HW's will, he had the strength and he could strike at once, so why he decided to let them live, to rule and to have sons? HOW did HE have sons? And with whom? If there is a "whom". I think that he feels responsible of the very existence of PBs. "It was an error to generate you", he sais to Rido. So, he admitts that he generated something. But what, and in what way?

    And I think that the answer to this question is strictly connected with both Yuuki and Zero. And with the fact that Yuuki can manage Artemis without being hurt. And with the key, obviously.

    I would also like to know why he says Sara's blood is "dirty". Maybe this is another part of the final truth? Or is it only because this could affect Zero's will?

    I also think that Kaname wanted for some reason to try and see if humans and vampires could cohexits. That's why he suddenly decides to leave his kingdom and go sleeping in a coffin. When he was awoken by Rido, he was forced to wait, because he had to grow again to full power from childhood ( ? ). And I think that Kuran's family, together with his beloved Yuuki, made him think that there was a possibility, that the college could be a place where a new generation of vampires could grow. But then, the corruption of the Senate, the return of Rido and, above all, the desire of Sara to become Queen, this changed definitively his intentions, in spite of his love for Yuuki. He now thinks that it's not possible for humans to be safe where PBs exist. So I think that he aims to erase, with his blood and with the same PBs blood, the signs of their slavery: to cure both ex-vampires, hunters and puppets. I don't know if it's only Kuran's blood that can heal this kind of slavery, nor if HIS blood can, but I think that he doesn't wan't Yuuki to know, for some reason, maybe to protect her. And this could give a sense to what Rido said in that vision of Kaname.

    But then, what to do with existing vampires? What is the real role of Zero? Who is the real Vampire Knight? What is the meaning of this image? (see ch. 81, page 3)

    I dont't think these are his parent's coffins...

    Sara-sama leaves us her last words, and that's enough for now. They made me sad, because she implies that no one can really love a PBs, because PBs can make people do what they want. And I hope this is not Yuuki's case. I've never seen a scene in which Yuuki says clearly to Kaname "I LOVE YOU", even in their last dialogue, isn't it? But that's clearly the dialogue that makes him change his mind. And he asks her "How do you see me, Yuuki?". That can also mean: "Do you really love me, or are you only enchanted by my blood?".

    Oh, well, thank you if you had the patience to read everything again. I think this will be my last mumbling about everything, because I prefer to wait and see what kind of magic will Hino do. But I really think she's going to answer to everything, as she always gave a lot of hints and explanations during the story and she cannot simply let them go! So, it's no good for us to foresee everything, it would ruin our surprise and the real beauty of VK! ^^

    Please feel free to correct if I misunderstood something from the translations! Smile

    Cheers!

    P.S.: @lucykaede: there is obviously the possibility that Hino has to finish the story in any way because she can't work on it anymore, in that case this will be totally a failure and what we are reading has no sense at all, as our trying to find some explanations. But she was so brilliant until now that I really hope it's not this case!!! Sad

    P.P.S: I had used some direct linking to Mangareader, but I can't as a newbie, so I changed them into indirect references, sorry!

    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2813
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by nina on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:53 pm

    Duskola wrote: I really don't think it's a matter of rehincarnation in the classic meaning we give to this word.

    The reincarnation of Yuuki is just a theory derived mostly from the need to fill the void about the woman with whom Kaname started the Kuran clan cuz up till now this void exists. But it is just another theory among many, that many of us have made these years Very Happy

    Anyway what I wanted to comment is about this >>

    Maybe the translation is not so perfect, but what I understood was: you want her only for yourself, but what if some day there will be the need to use her body and blood in some way?

    If I understood correctly you are referring on Kaname’s nightmare and Rido’s wording about Yuuki.

    Here a different version of that passage that I have in mind >>
    Spoiler:


    Regarding this part "you want her only for yourself..." of your interpretation I beg to differ.
    What Rido says to Kaname is that finally he had the flower that was blooming ONLY for him i.e. IMO that despite that Yuuki loves him he left her for (????) we will see what he meant about the part of being eaten.
    And this is also reinforced from the exact previous panel where Yuuki says to Kaname that she wants to start properly this time their relationship >>
    Spoiler:


    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/76/23

    >> thus I believe that Yuuki at the time that Kaname left her was ready to advance their relationship acknowledging her wrongs towards Kaname and been liberated from uncertainties of the past. << This part has become further clearer to me after reading the official translation of volume 14. Yuuki’s feelings for Kaname, the way she freaked out when she awakened and thought that Kaname had left her and her desperation when she realized that he indeed left her for good are so intense and matches perfectly with what Rido says to Kaname > that she was blooming only for him i.e. that she was truly in love with him.

    And there is the tragic irony if you ask me because Kaname knew that he had within his own hands the happiness but something (related to Yuuki’s protection) made him to proceed with his original plan something that also meant that he had to abandon Yuuki i.e. his own happiness.

    I agree though that the second half of Rido’s wording about Yuuki and the "threat" that he implies remains to be seen and I find it highly possible to be connected with Yuuki’s blood and its powers.
    I also agree that the missing pieces might come from what happened in the past.

    Sara-sama leaves us her last words, and that's enough for now. They made me sad, because she implies that no one can really love a PBs, because PBs can make people do what they want. And I hope this is not Yuuki's case. I've never seen a scene in which Yuuki says clearly to Kaname "I LOVE YOU", even in their last dialogue, isn't it? But that's clearly the dialogue that makes him change his mind. And he asks her "How do you see me, Yuuki?". That can also mean: "Do you really love me, or are you only enchanted by my blood?".

    As I’ve said above I don’t think that Kaname had any doubt about Yuuki’s love feelings for him and this is what betrays his nightmare.
    Also IMO what Sara mostly points out with her last words to Takuma is that the love between a PB and another “specie” even with a vampire in lower rank isn’t possible or if you like is artificial due to the power of the PBs to bind the others through their blood. And especially in Sara’s case this is totally true cuz indeed she used her blood to tie/control Takuma. Even if a PB doesn’t use its powers still is in vampires’ nature to long PB’s blood. However I do want to believe that Sara wasn’t totally right (something similar had said also Shizuka to Ichiru) and that some bonds that we saw forming were “pure” and based upon true feelings.
    Or else even Zero’s feelings for Yuuki could be interpreted as artificial and due to the attraction that her blood exerts upon a level-D vampire such as Zero.
    Or that Cross’s love for Juuri wasn’t true as well.

    In any case though, this can’t apply between two PBs because they have the same powers and because we have the perfect example of two PBs who lived a great true love > Juuri and Haruka.

    So in short I believe that in the end what can make someone to love someone else it comes down to the person itself and its behavior towards the others and this applies and for the PBs as well. This is what I have grasped from the story anyway.





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    avatar
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by Duskola on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:28 pm

    Ooooh nina, thank you, you cleared a lot of my doubts. I think scanlations are wonderful, but I really have to compare them to catch all possible meanings. That's why I bought ALL Italian volumes right after finishing scanlations! Still, Japanese is a wonderful language and it has so many shades, that I think every translation would lose something from the original meaning.

    But it is just another theory among many, that many of us have made these years

    Oh yes, I was starled when I found this topic because it contains some accurate and detailed explanations and I was amazed by the fact that some people is totally "mad" like me XD, reading and reading again trying to find the meaning of every image and word. I don't like stopping to "Kanameeee I love youuuu/Oh no Zero is beeeeeest <3". And I have to say that this is the first place where I find people that don't stop there.

    Spoiler:


    What Rido says to Kaname is that finally he had the flower that was blooming ONLY for him i.e. IMO that despite that Yuuki loves him he left her for (????) we will see what he meant about the part of being eaten.

    I agree with you! Now I clearly understand that sentence of Rido and why he says AT LAST.

    thus I believe that Yuuki at the time that Kaname left her was ready to advance their relationship acknowledging her wrongs towards Kaname and been liberated from uncertainties of the past.

    I agree with you again. And if the first translation of chapter 86 is correct, we can clearly see that she has already chosen from Kaname and Zero (?). I always thought she loves Zero in a very different way from Kaname. She likes him, she cherish him and she wants him to be happy, but her true mature love is for Kaname. And, how sad, she understands this in the exact moment he leaves.

    I agree with the part regarding Takuma's love for Sara. But as the part of "being catched by a PB" (Sara AND Kaname in his case) is so emphasized by Takuma himself, this created my doubt. That now is gone.

    In any case though, this can’t apply between two PBs because they have the same powers and because we have the perfect example of two PBs who lived a great true love > Juuri and Haruka.


    True, and I think this is the real reason why PBs marry each other even if related: it's not a reason of blood purity, but they simply want to protect lower rank vampires (and vampire society wants to protect itself, even longing for their blood). Or they love each other, like Juuri and Haruka. But I also think that Takuma loves Sara, too, and Ichiru Shizuka. And Shizuka his past lover. Another proof that this story is based on the idea of possible feelings and cohexistence between different "races".

    In the mean time we see Aido-ru investigating about blood tablets and says that they are made to protect vampires, not humans. From something that we will discover when finally Yuuki's real power will awake! Climax is near!!!!!! >____<

    Well, as I said, being a Game of Thrones fan since 1999, I'm used and resigned to theories. Let's hope Hino finishes VK BEFORE Martin publishes his next book (that is, BEFORE another ten years =___=).


    avatar
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by aya-chan on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:55 pm

    but her true mature love is for Kaname. And, how sad, she understands this in the exact moment he leaves.

    Doesn't this happen often, RL or stories? As a yume I do not enjoy that kaname and yuuki are parted in this moment, but thinking at the other side, kaname leaving her has good parts too.

    Yuuki took things for granted; always she was a taker and not a giver. Not once she thought that the person she loves might leave, or that she might lose her dear one.
    By leaving her, yuuki met loss, experience sufference - she was desperate when kaname left her, not wanting to part with him - and if she doesn't want to feel alone again she must fight for the one she loves, and do everything to keep him or her side.

    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:21 am

    aya-chan wrote:
    but her true mature love is for Kaname. And, how sad, she understands this in the exact moment he leaves.

    Doesn't this happen often, RL or stories? As a yume I do not enjoy that kaname and yuuki are parted in this moment, but thinking at the other side, kaname leaving her has good parts too.

    Yuuki took things for granted; always she was a taker and not a giver. Not once she thought that the person she loves might leave, or that she might lose her dear one.
    By leaving her, yuuki met loss, experience sufference - she was desperate when kaname left her, not wanting to part with him - and if she doesn't want to feel alone again she must fight for the one she loves, and do everything to keep him or her side.


    agree with you 200%.when kaname was near she was like my heart is attached to zero and really never thought kaname could leave her and when he left,she realized that she might loose him and thus she became determined to stop.after i read scenes with translations,i realized my interpretation of the raws are always opposite of actual happening.i loved zeki in this chapter,so smooth and so caring.not expecting anything from each other,just want their answers which is purely justifying.i now hope that yuuki will save kaname from destructing himself.i don't wanna see anyone dead in the end.
    avatar
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by Duskola on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:24 pm

    @aya-chan & lucykaede, you're totally right.


    when kaname was near she was like my heart is attached to zero and really never thought kaname could leave her and when he left,she realized that she might loose him and thus she became determined to stop.

    And I would have wanted to appear and slap her very hard!!! >________<


    i now hope that yuuki will save kaname from destructing himself.i don't wanna see anyone dead in the end.

    I don't want, too ç_ç that's why I'm soooo much worried about how it will end.
    I think that a wonderful character as Kaname deserves to find some kind of peace after 10000 years of grief. And I'm sure that in the end there will be some kind of salvation for him (that's why the story exists and Yuuki is there; otherwise, why write this manga? Very Happy). BUT we cannot know what kind of salvation Hino prepared for him, and I don't think it's a matter of "who ends up with who" anymore.

    Spoiler:
    As Yuuki already made her choice.

    AND I fear there will also be a BIG sacrifice. My sensation is, that this sacrifice will come from somebody or something, or will happen in some way we don't expect at all! Smile

    But I also feel that the story will end with Cross College restored in some way, this time peaceful forever.

    We shall see Smile
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:47 pm

    Duskola wrote:@aya-chan & lucykaede, you're totally right.


    when kaname was near she was like my heart is attached to zero and really never thought kaname could leave her and when he left,she realized that she might loose him and thus she became determined to stop.

    And I would have wanted to appear and slap her very hard!!! >________<


    i now hope that yuuki will save kaname from destructing himself.i don't wanna see anyone dead in the end.

    I don't want, too ç_ç that's why I'm soooo much worried about how it will end.
    I think that a wonderful character as Kaname deserves to find some kind of peace after 10000 years of grief. And I'm sure that in the end there will be some kind of salvation for him (that's why the story exists and Yuuki is there; otherwise, why write this manga? Very Happy). BUT we cannot know what kind of salvation Hino prepared for him, and I don't think it's a matter of "who ends up with who" anymore.

    Spoiler:
    As Yuuki already made her choice.

    AND I fear there will also be a BIG sacrifice. My sensation is, that this sacrifice will come from somebody or something, or will happen in some way we don't expect at all! Smile

    But I also feel that the story will end with Cross College restored in some way, this time peaceful forever.

    We shall see Smile

    i agree,plot can become into something which we never expected.like in first arc when it was revealed kaname was her brother,i mean who would have thought this way?
    there is one thing i wanna desperatly know,that is who was the girl with kaname started kuran monarchy.i hope hino will reveal it in some flashback.about co-existence,well it will surely be the endgame as it was always the key point of the plot.hope kaname stays alive in the end.don't care about zeki much but hope they find their salvation as well.
    avatar
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by Duskola on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:31 pm


    like in first arc when it was revealed kaname was her brother,i mean who would have thought this way?

    Yes, Hino was very brilliant, as she draws them in a very similar way, so I understood there was some connection between them. But I would have never imagined she was a vampire, a PB, and that they were related O_O.

    As for Kuran's female ancestor, I hope that will be clear too. And I'm confident, as in his memories with HW we see that he clearly refused to take her blood and that he doesn't absolutely want to fall in love with somebody, because he doesn't want to hurt anybody. (He doesn't want to have servants, too, and in this he's very different from HW, that clearly doesn't complain the fact that other PBs take their blood from servants). We cannot see if their relationship develops more than that, we see them kissing when she leaves, but maybe that was their first (and last) kiss. Before, he clearly wanted to be absolutely alone, he didn't want to have a woman (and consequently, a family) and he was just starting to feel something for her, fighting his fears with great effort. He clearly understands how much she was important when she died. So, if he didn't experience the deep desire for a lover's blood with her and until then he absolutely didn't want to use his fangs towards his lover, why does he desire so much Yuuki's blood and clearly fight to control himself, and how does he know that only a lover's blood can satisfy a vampire's hunger?

    Well, he must have changed his mind having HOT experiences with someone else for sure! Razz
    I really can't believe that Hino implies HW to be Kuran's ancestor with no hint at all that at the time she left they had a family and such. She says that her parents died for her, but this is not enough to make us believe that she wanted to die to protect her children (this is silly, as their children would have been PBs, too, and they didn't need anti-vampire weapons).

    Or have we to believe that he falls in love with Yuuki for the first time after 10000 years? How childish... this would be so ordinary, for a shoujo so full of mistery and suspence.

    So, Hino, please don't leave this CLEAR hole in the plot -.-'''


    hope kaname stays alive in the end.don't care about zeki much but hope they find their salvation as well.

    I have another sensation, that Zero will have to save everything in some way. All three will have a part, but I think Zero will be crucial. He IS the Vampire Knight, isn't it?

    Well, if someone should really really die... better Zero than Kaname >_>

    (/me runs followed by a storm provoked by Zero's fan club)
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5014
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by juliet on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:37 pm

    I have another sensation, that Zero will have to save everything in some way. All three will have a part, but I think Zero will be crucial. He IS the Vampire Knight, isn't it?

    me too, I agree with you Duskola...

    I see it coming...

    I think that Hino can make an a happy ending because we were (all fans) tormented greatly up to here and my mind goes to salvation for all three because apparently there shall be no reward, no redemption, and no sense if anyone of the three dies...

    Sometimes I feel that their fates are far too connected and blended with each other in order to break...

    For Kaname there are clues that can clear his attitude and make him appear like the ship going to the sacrifice for co-existence to be achieved.

    The hate, HW's attempt to kill all purebloods, his guilts and his regrets that change did not come and he could not offer to Yuuki a safer world (as he had promised when children) can be one of the causes that he decided to eliminate once and for all the threats and perhaps HW herself or she would apparently be a threat herself for Yuuki and the rest of the purebloods.

    I believe that he had no involvement in the list as there are many randoms facts that needed to collide in order for Shizuka to live Zero alive and turn him into a vampire. Kaname had other reasons to want Shizuka free at that time.

    But after the incident with Zero, there was always the question how come Kaname allowed to Cross to grow up Yuuki side by side with a hunter. There are many that supported that Kaname had wanted Zero harmed or even killed in someway > I had always insisted that this is wrong or else Kaname's plan against Rido would fail > Zero had to be alive and more than this had to be stronger.

    So I believe that Kaname allowed Zero to grow up next to Yuuki and saved his life, in exchange Zero would also save Yuuki in the future time. Fair.

    Now about the current arc it is still the same, yes Kaname had a plan to fulfill and when he allowed Zero to grow up next to Yuuki, as he said to Ruka, had no intention to fall in love with her. This again shows two facts:
    1. That he trusted Zero and destined him to be Yuuki's shield.
    2. That he would not hesitate to fulfill his plan, leaving the pursue of his happiness aside so that he could offer to Yuuki (and thus to the ones that were just like her) a more peaceful world > let's say that he wanted to fulfill his task.

    But then he did fall in love...

    So according to the above from Kaname's part (and assuming that Hino intends to purify his crimes ) we have the self-sacrifice attitude, the less egoistical of all in reality that puts unconditional love, the sense of responsibility and duty higher than pathos and self-empathy. In this way Hino can really lift him higher and make the twist right there.

    But, according to my POV there is no way, to lift Kaname and leave behind or break Zero...because as i have seen so far, Hino is very precise with equally balancing the two;

    We saw Kaname committing crimes - we saw Zero accepting and silencing.

    We saw Kaname killing the bad council / Zero killed Rido

    We saw Zero saying that he always thought Yume should happen, we see now that perhaps and most likely Kaname had destined Zero to be next to Yuuki when he wouldn't be able.

    So i see a chain there, as demonstrated and in Hino's drawings, all three are bonded there; one goes down, it takes the other two with him/her.

    The link is Yuuki; and Zero already in the previous chapter showed signs- in this chapter he stated clearly; he is ready to surpass his personal feelings, bad emotions, in order to grasp that light and save himself from the darkness.

    I believe that in this journey Zero's role is not just to find answers to his questions but also to surpass everything that held him captive of the dead past;

    If Yuuki is decided to kill herself in her effort to bring Kaname out of his dark forest and Zero is attached to her, desperate to keep her beam of light, then there is no other way out than to pull and save Kaname as well.

    And here is final redemption and salvation for all three than wont hesitate to kill one self for the other two to live.

    I think that shall be an optimistic end - my best shot...honestly, i am hoping to see it unfolding that way...but first Yuuki and Zero should find the clues that can purify Kaname. This will be the final push for the two of them to try and save him.







    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by Duskola on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:32 pm

    Very well said, juliet!

    I think that Hino can make an a happy ending because we were (all fans) tormented greatly up to here and my mind goes to salvation for all three because apparently there shall be no reward, no redemption, and no sense if anyone of the three dies...

    Eheh, and then, with all these fans, would she risk? If she kills anyone of them, she's gonna be really hated by milions!!! Razz

    Well, the fact is:

    - If only Yuuki dies, well, Zero and Kaname stay alive for what? Kill each other with their reproach? This takes nowhere, or this is what it seems to me, so I exclude this case;
    - If only Kaname dies, then Yuuki is not this manga's heroine, she is useless and the salvation she could bring is only an illusion. Zero is useless, too, and all the light and strength in the world could not change anything. This world is full of darkness and we are all going to die. Oh gosh, how depressing... This is non sense (plus I love Kaname), so I exclude this case, too Very Happy
    - Kaname + Yuuki die. Well, this could explain the image where Zero stares at the two coffins with a white rose on each one. But in that image we see Kaname (?) going away, too. And I think that it refers to all the "fragments" he has inside, rather than to a possible future. But why two, and why two white roses? Well, this is turning out to be like the analysis of a Beatles cover, so I stop here Razz. But I have to say that I can't see any sense in this case, too. They die, and leave him alone, to do what? To be Kaien Cross heir? To regret himself for all his life, not to be able to defend the woman she loves and to grant her happiness? (That's what Ichiru wanted, too, when he talks about reaching his purpose...)
    - Kaname AND Zero die. To make Yuuki become human, and she forgets everything, so she saves her mental sanity. Mh. Could be. But making her become human, making they all become human, automatically reset possible cohexistence. One of the two races must disappear, that's clearly what Kaname is trying to do. Then let him do, Hino, don't make Yuuki interfere, and don't write this manga at all Very Happy
    - All three die and the world becomes peaceful. Well, it could be. This way Hino must not choose, and all fans would kill her, indiscriminately! Very Happy But I think this could be one of our possibilities, they all die for redemption, salvation and such. Cool, depending on how Hino puts this out. Depressing, too. But less than leaving one of them alone or regretful.
    - All three live. This is my hope. Maybe they all three live and don't remember anything, but their faith is to meet again and again to cohoperate? Oh gosh, I'm really talking nonsense now.

    The link is Yuuki; and Zero already in the previous chapter showed signs- in this chapter he stated clearly; he is ready to surpass his personal feelings, bad emotions, in order to grasp that light and save himself from the darkness.

    And he surpassed them yet,

    Spoiler:

    As he didn't kill Kaname at the association, when Ruka is injured, he says he was just trying to keep him; how can he kill Kaname? Yuuki would hate him for eternity.


    Kaname keep saying he wanted to transform him in a killing machine for PBs, but after Rido, he didn't kill any other. That's why I agree with you, juliet, I really don't think that Kaname changed the list, we know that was Rido's fault. He couldn't foresee that Shizuka would bite one of the twins and keep the other. He probably wanted the strongest of them to survive, that's all. As you say, there are a lot of things that Kaname couldn't control or foresee, first of all his love for Yuuki. Zero obviously must be a shield for Yuuki, and now that she's alone, maybe he must protect her from other PBs. Or maybe Kaname, the strongest of all PBs, plans to be killed by him. But that is non sense, as he fights him more than once and he's obviously stronger.

    Let's not forget that Zero hasn't reached Level E yet. I sense that he will come close to that in their final battle. (plus Yuuki hasn't used her bracelet yet, isn't it?)


    but first Yuuki and Zero should find the clues that can purify Kaname. This will be the final push for the two of them to try and save him.

    And they MUST find it in some way, so that we can finally know what is going on! >__<

    Meanwhile I'll console myself with Hino's two VK novels <3

    A little OT: may I ask you if scans on Mangareader contains the real English texts that you have in your English edition, or are they all scanlated? Sometimes I find their sense very different (and deeper) than current Italian edition. But I don't rely on Italian Panini Comics translations, so I'm thinking about getting original English edition instead...
    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2813
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by nina on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:56 am

    Duscola wrote: A little OT: may I ask you if scans on Mangareader contains the real English texts that you have in your English edition, or are they all scanlated? Sometimes I find their sense very different (and deeper) than current Italian edition. But I don't rely on Italian Panini Comics translations, so I'm thinking about getting original English edition instead...

    No they don’t … the English scanlation that you can find in various sites are fanmade and many times are quite different from the official translations of the volumes. Also if you notice there are more than one scanlation of the same chapter in different sites … a random example >>

    Chapter 76 HERE

    And chapter 76 HERE


    As you can see the scanlation groups are different. Personally I read every available translation/scanlation but in the end I rely mostly on the official ones.
    I would also encourage you -if you can- to get the official English edition of “Shojo Beat by viz media” as well cuz in this way you can compare better with all the English versions out there which is very helpful since you probably would have already read those chapters in English till the volume be available.
    Even if the series was available in my own language I still would've had chosen the English one but this is my personal recommendation Very Happy





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    avatar
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by mariangie on Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:23 am

    To Duskola :

    The thing I see as turning point of the whole plot would be if Kaname dies or not .

    If Kaname lives and Yuuki can save him . The only option is Yume .
    This doesn't means there is a possibility of a false Zeki ending before the real Yume one .

    As you said . There are not many options if Kaname dies .

    1- Yuuki would die with Kaname . Saving Zero or the humanity or whatever in the process . Basically a Zero alone ending .

    2- Zeki ending . Kaname dies and somehow there is a way for both Zero and Yuuki to have equal or similar life span . At the same time , Yuuki could need to overcome the guilt of not having the power to stop Kaname . As you said , very difficult to happen . Because as you said , Yuuki will fail her promise to herself to stop Kaname . And the whole point of Yuuki wanting to become equal with Kaname , will be for nothing . Moreover , the whole salvation theme will be compromised . Because Yuuki is the only salvation both Kaname and Zero have . The light to pull both out from the dark forrest .


    Zero can't die in any option . Due to the nature of Zero's issues . He has to live . Because this is the promise he has to fulfill to his twin brother . Also because if he dies ; there is no way Zero can learn and puts in practice the importance of the peaceful coexistance between vampires and humans .



    **********************************
    Mangareader, Mangafox , and many other English subs places has fan - based translations . None are official versions .

    There are 2 different English official translations : one is a Chinese version and the USA one , from Shojo Beat Viz editorial .

    People here usually use the Viz version .

    By the way . There is no English official translation of any of the 2 light novels yet . Both the Artbook and fanbook had being translated by Shojo Beat Viz editorial .
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:08 am

    mariangie wrote:To Duskola :

    The thing I see as turning point of the whole plot would be if Kaname dies or not .

    If Kaname lives and Yuuki can save him . The only option is Yume .
    This doesn't means there is a possibility of a false Zeki ending before the real Yume one .

    As you said . There are not many options if Kaname dies .

    1- Yuuki would die with Kaname . Saving Zero or the humanity or whatever in the process . Basically a Zero alone ending .

    2- Zeki ending . Kaname dies and somehow there is a way for both Zero and Yuuki to have equal or similar life span . At the same time , Yuuki could need to overcome the guilt of not having the power to stop Kaname . As you said , very difficult to happen . Because as you said , Yuuki will fail her promise to herself to stop Kaname . And the whole point of Yuuki wanting to become equal with Kaname , will be for nothing . Moreover , the whole salvation theme will be compromised . Because Yuuki is the only salvation both Kaname and Zero have . The light to pull both out from the dark forrest .


    Zero can't die in any option . Due to the nature of Zero's issues . He has to live . Because this is the promise he has to fulfill to his twin brother . Also because if he dies ; there is no way Zero can learn and puts in practice the importance of the peaceful coexistance between vampires and humans .



    **********************************
    Mangareader, Mangafox , and many other English subs places has fan - based translations . None are official versions .

    There are 2 different English official translations : one is a Chinese version and the USA one , from Shojo Beat Viz editorial .

    People here usually use the Viz version .

    By the way . There is no English official translation of any of the 2 light novels yet . Both the Artbook and fanbook had being translated by Shojo Beat Viz editorial .

    nice explanation,hino always try to make zename equal to each other but still kaname seems to be very powerful which is justifying as he is a pureblood,intelligent and ancestor.
    yume ending-i should appreciate yuuki here for still wanting kaname and declaring belonging to him.if my bf abandoned me like this i would have slapped him hard.ah..on yuuki's part,she every time declares that the one she wants is kaname so i hope that she will save him emotionally and physically(both in and out of bed Embarassed )
    zeki ending-last chapter softened me towards zeki,zero's selfless love is a thing that any girl would want.zero is trying to protect yuuki and find answers at the same time.oh zero........ Embarassed


    Sponsored content

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:33 pm