Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Share

    Reannae
    Human

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2011-09-23
    Warning Zone

    How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by Reannae on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:19 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?
    AND/OR
    How do you want Vampire Knight to end?
    (Or, are you like me and hope it doesn't end?)

    Anxious to hear your replies!!
    Much love.

    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:08 am

    mariangie wrote:To Duskola :

    The thing I see as turning point of the whole plot would be if Kaname dies or not .

    If Kaname lives and Yuuki can save him . The only option is Yume .
    This doesn't means there is a possibility of a false Zeki ending before the real Yume one .

    As you said . There are not many options if Kaname dies .

    1- Yuuki would die with Kaname . Saving Zero or the humanity or whatever in the process . Basically a Zero alone ending .

    2- Zeki ending . Kaname dies and somehow there is a way for both Zero and Yuuki to have equal or similar life span . At the same time , Yuuki could need to overcome the guilt of not having the power to stop Kaname . As you said , very difficult to happen . Because as you said , Yuuki will fail her promise to herself to stop Kaname . And the whole point of Yuuki wanting to become equal with Kaname , will be for nothing . Moreover , the whole salvation theme will be compromised . Because Yuuki is the only salvation both Kaname and Zero have . The light to pull both out from the dark forrest .


    Zero can't die in any option . Due to the nature of Zero's issues . He has to live . Because this is the promise he has to fulfill to his twin brother . Also because if he dies ; there is no way Zero can learn and puts in practice the importance of the peaceful coexistance between vampires and humans .



    **********************************
    Mangareader, Mangafox , and many other English subs places has fan - based translations . None are official versions .

    There are 2 different English official translations : one is a Chinese version and the USA one , from Shojo Beat Viz editorial .

    People here usually use the Viz version .

    By the way . There is no English official translation of any of the 2 light novels yet . Both the Artbook and fanbook had being translated by Shojo Beat Viz editorial .

    nice explanation,hino always try to make zename equal to each other but still kaname seems to be very powerful which is justifying as he is a pureblood,intelligent and ancestor.
    yume ending-i should appreciate yuuki here for still wanting kaname and declaring belonging to him.if my bf abandoned me like this i would have slapped him hard.ah..on yuuki's part,she every time declares that the one she wants is kaname so i hope that she will save him emotionally and physically(both in and out of bed Embarassed )
    zeki ending-last chapter softened me towards zeki,zero's selfless love is a thing that any girl would want.zero is trying to protect yuuki and find answers at the same time.oh zero........ Embarassed


    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by Duskola on Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:21 pm

    As for the key Kaname gave Yuuki,

    Spoiler:

    I read chapter 86 again, so, is it the same key she uses to open Kuran's mansion? Kaname gave her simply because she could be her heir ç___ç!??!?!?

    Or maybe because they will find there something... Very Happy I continue thinking about the scene of Kaname's memories, when he's broking a mirror in despair. He's clearly in Kuran's mansion, and it seems very damaged. He's broking a mirror for...??? Well, when someone breaks a mirror, it's usually because he can't stand his/her own sight. That is, he maybe have just lost somebody who looks very similar to him. But well, the fact that this memory isn't simply fully shown when Yuuki sees HW's story, this suffice to make us understand that there's more. In Kuran's mansion.

    Or well, maybe he's still crying for HW, so he built an enormous mansion during the war to live there all alone, and he likes to spend his free time by demolishing and breaking mirrors in despair for the sake to have that woman back. Yes, this makes sense. Very Happy

    This doesn't means there is a possibility of a false Zeki ending before the real Yume one.

    I agree with you, as

    Spoiler:
    in chapter 86, Zero wants to understand if their feelings are real or if human/lower rank vampire's love for a PB is always manipulated (as we said before). This is obviously one of the keys for cohexistence.


    zeki ending-last chapter softened me towards zeki, zero's selfless love is a thing that any girl would want.

    Yes, he has never tried to make Yuuki yours, until now. He has always known her true love was for Kaname (even from her blood) and he left her go away with him. This is simply wonderful. I'm always talking about Kaname, but I obviously think that Zero is a beautiful character, too. Though I have never seen him as fitted to be Yuuki's life partner.

    Zero can't die in any option

    I'm not so sure. This depends on what he thinks his mission, his "goal" to be. And now his goal is not peaceful cohexistence, for sure. It's to protect Yuuki, to make her happy, and to have answers. Let's see if his goal changes in the meantime (maybe it has just begun to change?), but I really think that for now, due to the nature of his love, if he should choose from Yuuki's happiness and his life, he would choose Yuuki's happiness. And there's another sign he will be crucial in the end and he can save Kaname and everything, because

    Spoiler:

    during the battle in the association headquarter, we see Kaname trying to kill Zero, but Ruka saves him - another thing he couldn't foresee. I think Ruka couldn't stand Kaname's plan anymore, because she loves him and she obviously would want him to be happy with Yuuki. So, I suppose that by stopping Kaname she would want to prevent something that could not take to Yume's ending. I think that Kaname sees killing Zero as the break point to make Yuuki hate him, as he tried to push her away in a lot of ways (killing Aido's father (?), lying about some murders, and so on). This is because he doesn't want to be saved at the moment, and he knows only Yuuki can save him (by making something he thinks to be dangerous?). So maybe he gave up for a moment the plans he had for Zero, that were... ?


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OT

    Thank you all for your info about English edition! ^^

    There are 2 different English official translations : one is a Chinese version and the USA one , from Shojo Beat Viz editorial .

    People here usually use the Viz version .

    Yes, what I was talking about is if online versions are completely scanlated or if some of them is directly taken from SB Viz edition, that was the one I was talking about and I wanted to know if it's good. When I got the whole Italian collection, at first I was tempted to get the English one instead. I've been reading manga for fifteen years and I must say Italian translations are much better now. At some point they even decided not to turn them in common left-to-right comics Very Happy Still, they always lack something. I really die every time they traduce "-sama" with "noble". Maybe even VIZ do that, but, please, how can you translate "Kaname-sama" with "Noble Kaname"? "Onii-sama" with "Noble brother"? Shocked sSig_censored sSig_censored sSig_censored And this is only an example.

    Oh, well, as for anime, they make even worst thing. If you think they translated "Orange Road" with "It's almost magic, Johnny", for instance. Gosh.

    I think Italian translation hide also a lot of VK sense. There's a clear fact that makes me think this way, that is, I found here a lot of theories and themes that I couldn't find on some Italian forums. It's incredible, but the general opinion here (even among some Italian friends that read VK) is that Kaname is horrible and he must die so that Yuuki and Zero can finally live together happily. Well, maybe this will truly be VK's ending, but if you think this way, you simply didn't get the whole and deep sense of the story. The strange thing is, I couldn't find a strong Italian "Yume party" until now. So I decided to blame on translations, I can't think that these fans are simply shallow.


    I would also encourage you -if you can- to get the official English edition of “Shojo Beat by viz media” as well cuz in this way you can compare better with all the English versions out there which is very helpful since you probably would have already read those chapters in English till the volume be available.
    Even if the series was available in my own language I still would've had chosen the English one but this is my personal recommendation

    I completely agree with you! I will surely get the whole serie in English as soon as possible, to be sure. Smile Oh well, IF Hino doesn't put together a silly and hasty end to close everything as soon as she can, before I can get it! XD

    /OT

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2809
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by nina on Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:42 pm

    Duskola wrote:
    during the battle in the association headquarter, we see Kaname trying to kill Zero, but Ruka saves him - another thing he couldn't foresee.

    I think here you might be misled from a mistake that there is in the English scanlation of chapter 83. Kaname didn’t try to kill Zero at the HA … he tried to defend himself and in the end to show to Zero that what he did with Sara (taking her blood) was wrong because the owner of the PB-ed-blood is always a PB thus and in the end activated his blood inside Zero (we see bats coming from Zero’s body instead of veins) to put a brake on their battle.
    However obviously Ruka didn’t know Kaname’s whole plan so she misunderstood Kaname’s intentions thus and she tried to stop them protecting Zero directly and of course Kaname indirectly. As aftermath, Kaname utilized Ruka’s supposedly “betrayal” to leave her behind as he intended from the start anyway. << This is what many of us supported from the beginning and the confirmation came with the next chapter by Zero’s lips >> Zero said to Yuuki that Kaname didn’t have the intention to kill him but he was showing off arrogantly the power of PBs’ blood. (maybe even this realization on Zero’s end, played also a role on his change of mind later regarding Kaname)

    I’m referring on this PAGE
    There is the mistake of translation … Zero actually says that Kaname DIDN’T try to kill him and if you look what he says in the next PAGE the mistake becomes clearer. Very Happy





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by Duskola on Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:40 pm

    Oooooooh yes, now it's clear! Thank you nina! Very Happy

    Spoiler:

    I tried to make an explanation because it was not so clear, if he tried to "get rid of him" (as Zero says in this translation) or not! Now this makes much more sense than my explanation, because if Kaname was planning something since when he was a child and saw the twins, then why throw away that "something" so easily?

    Oh well, now I undestand more their battle at the AH, and yes, Ruka's "betrayal" was the right occasion to leave her behind, as he said to Akatsuki.

    And then, this opens new possibilities, too. And I understand why Kaname calls Sara's blood "dirty": she could take control of Zero, kill Kaname (well, even if it's clear he's not as strong as him) and make his plan fail. We see Kaname saying "Zero, since you can't be my weapon, I won't be killed by you" (Both Mangareader & Animea, ch. 82 pag. 17-18 - and let's hope translation is correct. In page 17, Yuuki is wearing a really strange dress, is this only my impression? What memory is that?).

    Well, we shall (SOON >__<) see what is the purpose of Kaname's/Yuuki's fragments he has inside! Very Happy


    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2809
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by nina on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:58 pm

    You are welcome Duskola Very Happy

    Duskola wrote: In page 17, Yuuki is wearing a really strange dress, is this only my impression? What memory is that?

    Are you referring on this panel?

    If so then is a recollection of Yuuki from the soiree where Kaname announced her existence as the Kuran princess.

    In fact I believe that the panel from chapter 82 is from Zero’s memory that Kaname saw through Zero’s veins as he grabbed them, cuz is an image of Yuuki from behind as she walked with Kaname on her side and Zero watched from afar





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by Duskola on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:40 pm

    @nina:

    Yes, I thought to that episode, too, but in this scan Yuuki seems a bit different (she seems to wear a strapless dress and she has no pearl necklace), but maybe it's because the image is a bit unfocused. The fact is, the previous panel shows a memory of a recent dialogue between Yuuki and Zero, while this panel seemed to show a memory of Kaname. But that is clearly the moment in the soiree when she turn her back at Zero.

    The fact is, I keep asking, as you and others, how is it possible for a lonely vampire like Kaname, to have started the Kuran's lineage.

    So, I hoped that was Kaname's memory of somebody in the past that was similar to Yuuki. But this does not make sense at all. Nina is right. And it seems to me that memories showed by blood are simply distorted and revised, like a dream.

    Then I went to the infamous chapter 64, page 20. When Kaname SEES Yuuki in his memories. And I compared this scene with the first time Yuuki takes his blood in chapter 52, seeing the other infamous scene of him breaking the mirror. "Everything shatters to pieces and crumbles away slipping through my fingertips. And when I noticed... I was completely alone."

    Well, in chapter 52 we see a scene full of ruins and we see there's Kuran's mansion door, and the mirror broken under his knees.
    In chapter 64, he clearly wears the same clothes. He is in the same destruction scene (we see the same spikes and ruins around him) but there's no door, and we see he's outside, in what it seems to be a desert, under the moon, in the middle of a war. Yuuki WALKS ON THE MIRROR and breaks it, so he turns and sees her. We cannot see if the mirror is already broken or not. But the consequence is, the scene in which he breaks it in despair must be immediately before or after. It's interesting to notice that, while she travels through his memories, Yuuki falls through pieces of glass (mirror?). In this memory, he's in the middle of a war. What has he just used Artemis and Bloody Rose for? To kill some PB, for sure. In his same mansion? Still, I think that Yuuki has nothing to do with his past. He sees her over the mirror and when she's born, he has a dejavu. That's all. And he decides that "this time" will be different (that is: I won't let her die like HW).

    "The moment that a small attachment was born inside me, that woman had magnificently accomplished her duty" (always chapter 64). So, HW can't be Kuran's ancestor.

    But when he sees Yuuki on the mirror, he was clearly still thinking about HW. Even if he "can hardly feel emotions anymore". That must be the moment when he understands that she became a monster that wants only to slaughter vampires. This could be the reason why he breaks the mirror in despair: he understands in that very moment that she's really dead, and that's for eternity. Oh, but how can you suffer so much for "a small attachment" that was just starting to grow? Maybe he felt like Yuuki now: he understood her true importance when he lose her.

    This may be the only logic explanation based on what we can see and that exclude every connection between that episode and a possible Kuran's female ancestor.

    Then he says that surviving vampires made their family. But "During that time [...] my first ally had only be myself". In Italian edition, the sense is a bit different, he says something like "I soon remained the only one of ancient ancestors". But the point is: he is saying he was always alone. No family. No other lovers are shown. He obviously rebuilt Kuran's mansion, but that's all.

    So the options are:

    - There were other Kuran's like him somewhere, who survived and had a family. He found them when they recollected all existing vampires, he fought with/against them, and the survivors started Kuran's lineage. But this implies there were at last a brother and a sister. And if he destroyed Kuran's mansion, there were many more of them, because he clearly has just killed some. So, he never wed, he simply made the good uncle, and then went to sleep.

    - During all this time, as he felt alone, he had to have some fun, so he planted his seed here and there amongst PB's girls, feeling nothing for them and leaving them alone without worrying for his babies.

    - As he remained alone with no relatives, he made some kind of sorcery, DNA experiment, turned a human to a PB, cut some of his body parts to create somebody to love. Sci-fiiiii again!???!?!? Very Happy

    Maybe for Hino the second option (Kaname Don Juan) is obvious, so she thinks he doesn't have to explain everything, because the most important thing is the current plot, when he falls in love with Yuuki, maybe for the first time (she has always been "the only one who could warm his heart"), and that's all. All his pain comes from that small attachment for HW and his sense of guilt. OK.

    So, I'VE JUST FOUND THE ONLY SOLUTION: Kaname and Yuuki going in the past through a multi-dimensional mirror O______O so they can live happily and start PROPERLY ( Very Happy ) Kuran's lineage. This is crazy! Soooooo sci-fi. They're going to meet Doctor Who somewhere. Well, even Kaname seeying Yuuki in his memories is non sense, so we cannot exclude time travel! Very Happy
    If you ever read Murakami's novels, you would know Japanese have a sort of passion for this kind of absurde and twisted situations.



    As I was reading Facebook comments on Animea, I see that people hoping for Kaname's death are all around the world, not only here Very Happy how sad. How can you hate a character that has suffered as much as Kaname? And that loves Yuuki so much? ç_ç

    Let's hope Hino doesn't care of their opinion :/


    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by juliet on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:27 pm

    @Duskola we had written many and long theories discussing the Kuran lineage...m..in general another idea about the broken mirror since it connects with Yuuki's presence is the premonition...

    what Kaname saw in the past with the mirror being broken at Kuran mansion could perhaps be another premonition...that could indicate not what happened but what shall happen...in this way Kaname knows a part of the future in the past already, when he sees these eyes again (Yuuki's eyes), he recognizes them because he has seen her multiple times in his premonitions...

    to be more clear at the Kuran mansion (scene with the broken mirror) Kaname has another premonition of what shall happen and realizes that if he follows this plan...(HW's plan to exterminate all) he shall remain alone, therefore goes to slumber to save himself and the others. But Rido awakens him and he sees Yuuki there, recognizes her through his premonitions and promises to protect her. He wants her to be safe and out of danger at all costs, so he even thinks to sacrifice himself to keep her human, and after Shizuka's accident, he adds Zero to her side as a life companion. But he falls in love and then Yuuri's seal breaks into pieces at a time very dangerous for Yuuki as Rido is around, threatening and the humans, so Kaname can not afford losing her neither let the council that knows all about Yuuki's existence to live and fulfill its plans. One way there is; to change her and take her by his side. So up to that point it makes sense...later on we have to see what pushed Kaname to leave Yuuki and return to his plan...but if we take into account the premonition theory (having seeing the end where all purebloods than himself die) then he knows how to read the signs of the time approaching to finish Hw's threats...perhaps...


    just another theory to add to the list, at least until Hino gives an adequate and solid explanation...

    yes the Don-Juan theory can be possible about the birth of the descedants/ Hino has said in the fanbook that vampires are born just like humans so the sci-fi theory seems a bit far away...

    though Hino seems to know greek mythology as we can guess from Artemis (here comes the sci-fi again);
    Zeus (king of the gods) gave birth to his daughter Athena from his own body...have no idea if that could have effected Hino anyway (please I can not stand living that too rofl rofl rofl ) No i hope I won't hear that too...enough is enough rofl rofl rofl rofl my nerves are shreds as you might expect lol






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2809
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by nina on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:41 pm

    rofl rofl rofl rofl
    No more sci-fi and no Zeus pleaaassseee … If I suspect that we will see Kaname’s daughter/son to come out of his head I will die!!!!!!

    I want action in this specific field *cough* if you know what I mean haha so I’ll stick on Hino’s reference in the fanbook that PBs reproduce like the humans! Yeah and I want at least this window open IF Hino won’t give us a full explanation about the start of the Kuran clan!

    That been said … I vote for the Don-Juan theory all the way and in fact I DEMAND a spin-off with all the juicy details! drawling drawling drawling





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by juliet on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:47 pm

    No more sci-fi and no Zeus pleaaassseee … If I suspect that we will see Kaname’s daughter/son to come out of his head I will die!!!!!!

    haha...that would be epic...they should add us to the Vampire Knight Fandom news...

    "more and more yumes have not managed to read the Vampire Knight Ending..most off them cut their wrists and were found unconscious at the bath dub at the chapter where Kaname's daughter jumps out of his arm...It is said that they never lived to read the line; Hello daddy".... rofl rofl rofl okay you are losing me.... rofl rofl






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2809
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by nina on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:58 pm

    juliet wrote:
    No more sci-fi and no Zeus pleaaassseee … If I suspect that we will see Kaname’s daughter/son to come out of his head I will die!!!!!!

    haha...that would be epic...they should add us to the Vampire Knight Fandom news...

    "more and more yumes have not managed to read the Vampire Knight Ending..most off them cut their wrists and were found unconscious at the bath dub at the chapter where Kaname's daughter jumps out of his arm...It is said that they never lived to read the line; Hello daddy".... rofl rofl rofl okay you are losing me.... rofl rofl

    I see ... you have the article ready!
    Your imagination is killing me! ... no no no Hino can't be that cruel! Kaname MUST have had sex period!!!!!!! That body cannot left unexplored ... nooooooooooooooooooooooo sSig_censored





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by Duskola on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:59 pm

    @Duskola we had written many and long theories discussing the Kuran lineage

    Oh yes, I see, and I'm sorry if I wrote too much in this post, but I was both enthusiastic and exasperated, this story captured me in a strange way, I read and read it again and it never tires me. So, I'm sorry if I repeated again a lot of things you've been obviously asking and talking about for years Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I feel a bit silly right now Embarassed

    yes the Don-Juan theory can be possible about the birth of the descedants

    Well, if I was a vampire mistress and if I was there at the moment.... well........... how can you say "no" to Kaname-sama *_*

    And Aido-dono wanted her daughter to be his concubine, so those practice must have been common among vampires.


    Zeus (king of the gods) gave birth to his daughter Athena from his own body...have no idea if that could have effected Hino anyway

    Let's not say it too loud, but I had thought the same thing O_O
    Ssssht... if we don't say it again, Hino's not going to make all become a total madness >__>....

    … If I suspect that we will see Kaname’s daughter/son to come out of his head I will die!!!!!!

    Me toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo explosive I think my head will explode and I will take always the same airplane to Hino's home to tell her not to do drugs anymore, please!

    and in fact I DEMAND a spin-off with all the juicy details!

    Yes pleeeaseeeee bouncing shall we send Hino a small ovation for this to come SOON?

    Oh, really, how can somebody on Earth wish that the hottest and smartest and most magnificent of all vampires should die? sSig_censored sSig_censored sSig_censored

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by juliet on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:00 pm

    nina wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    No more sci-fi and no Zeus pleaaassseee … If I suspect that we will see Kaname’s daughter/son to come out of his head I will die!!!!!!

    haha...that would be epic...they should add us to the Vampire Knight Fandom news...

    "more and more yumes have not managed to read the Vampire Knight Ending..most off them cut their wrists and were found unconscious at the bath dub at the chapter where Kaname's daughter jumps out of his arm...It is said that they never lived to read the line; Hello daddy".... rofl rofl rofl okay you are losing me.... rofl rofl

    I see ... you have the article ready!
    Your imagination is killing me! ... no no no Hino can't be that cruel! Kaname MUST have had sex period!!!!!!! That body cannot left unexplored ... nooooooooooooooooooooooo sSig_censored

    I see that we are in for a very serious discussion today... rofl rofl rofl rofl I have prepared the article in any case and I demand that is published to all sites; haha i want a generosities here!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl


    Oh yes, I see, and I'm sorry if I wrote too much in this post, but I was both enthusiastic and exasperated, this story captured me in a strange way, I read and read it again and it never tires me. So, I'm sorry if I repeated again a lot of things you've been obviously asking and talking about for years I feel a bit silly right now

    oh no i am just saying that in case you want to look at the forum there are many theories going around...i do find the Don-Juan though most likely, as it seems...

    Let's not say it too loud, but I had thought the same thing O_O
    Ssssht... if we don't say it again, Hino's not going to make all become a total madness

    rofl rofl rofl that's why i prepared the article with the mass suicide that i demand all the forums to post...let's warn her beforehand LOL






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2809
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by nina on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:13 pm

    Duskola wrote:
    @Duskola we had written many and long theories discussing the Kuran lineage

    Oh yes, I see, and I'm sorry if I wrote too much in this post, but I was both enthusiastic and exasperated, this story captured me in a strange way, I read and read it again and it never tires me. So, I'm sorry if I repeated again a lot of things you've been obviously asking and talking about for years Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I feel a bit silly right now Embarassed

    Don't be ... I've fully enjoyed your posts! cheers

    … If I suspect that we will see Kaname’s daughter/son to come out of his head I will die!!!!!!

    Me toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo explosive I think my head will explode and I will take always the same airplane to Hino's home to tell her not to do drugs anymore, please!

    Inform me to book a ticket for the same plane Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

    and in fact I DEMAND a spin-off with all the juicy details!

    Yes pleeeaseeeee bouncing shall we send Hino a small ovation for this to come SOON?

    Oh, really, how can somebody on Earth wish that the hottest and smartest and most magnificent of all vampires should die? sSig_censored sSig_censored sSig_censored

    Envy my dear ... you can fill the voids (~_^)

    Juliet wrote:rofl rofl rofl that's why i prepared the article with the mass suicide that i demand all the forums to post...let's warn her beforehand LOL

    That will be a genocide ... no kidding! rofl

    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by Duskola on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:17 pm


    oh no i am just saying that in case you want to look at the forum there are many theories going around...

    Absolutely not!!!!!!! More and more theories I read, more and more I lose my mind (or, well, what I still have Very Happy ) and I start thinking about astronomy, direwolves, DNA experiments, LOST, multidimensional doors, 2001 Space Odissey monolith, and so on. My neurons are near to collapse. I will read each chapter as it is, without worrying for the future, and I will accept almost everything BUT NOT what I've just listed!!!

    "more and more yumes have not managed to read the Vampire Knight Ending..most off them cut their wrists and were found unconscious at the bath dub at the chapter where Kaname's daughter jumps out of his arm...It is said that they never lived to read the line; Hello daddy"

    I've been laughing for ten minutes without pause. That will surely be my reaction!!! affraid

    Don't be ... I've fully enjoyed your posts!

    Ooooh thank you nina, I feel relieved! ;)

    Inform me to book a ticket for the same plane

    Yeees and when the mission is accomplished we'll visit ALL Japan *_* it's one of my dreams!

    Oh, well, if she has to write an absurd ending, let's hope she'll write it well, and that it won't damage forever all the story until now. I couldn't survive to that, too sSig_censored so GO ON WITH THE MASS SUICIDE APPEAL bouncing

    In the mean time I made a friend of mine starting reading VK so that I can slowly take him to madness, too. We shall pass entire evenings analyzing every pixel of VK while tasting a good cup of red wine filled with Tic-Tac (well, we don't have real blood tablet, after all)

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by juliet on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:25 pm

    Absolutely not!!!!!!! More and more theories I read, more and more I lose my mind (or, well, what I still have ) and I start thinking about astronomy, direwolves, DNA experiments, LOST, multidimensional doors, 2001 Space Odissey monolith, and so on. My neurons are near to collapse. I will read each chapter as it is, without worrying for the future, and I will accept almost everything BUT NOT what I've just listed!!!

    hahaha, okay stop reading LOL...we don't want the rest few cells that Hino did not burn to flip rofl rofl rofl I am just kidding here Evil or Very Mad

    I've been laughing for ten minutes without pause. That will surely be my reaction!!!

    yes that's the spirit here, if you can not avoid it, enjoy it, let's make fan out of the VK before we go flip with all the weirdness... after all it's all about having fan...!!!






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:52 am

    it is off topic but i don't understand one thing.yuuki when left zero wanted to cry and scream though she didn't.but when kaname left her we didn't see her crying or even shedding a drop of tear.its not some zeki vs yume argument as it is really not. Razz
    ah i am happy with the development that yuuki will not cry at a corner and try to find her love and fight to get him back.but still,come on yuuki he is your fiancee.aren't you hurt? scratch

    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by Duskola on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:46 am

    @lucykaede, this is really an interesting question, I noticed that Yuuki is now very self-controlled and resolute, but I never thought to compare this with the reaction she had when she left Zero.

    Well, I think that her despair in that moment was mostly due to the fact that he had just told her that next time he would have killed her. That is "We are now different, you belong to the kin that I hate, so we have nothing to spare".
    I think Yuuki cares about him and sees him as her most important person after Kaname. She likes him and she thinks about him like a sort of... REAL older brother? Obviously something more. But she really wants him to live and be happy, and above all she wants to work with him for a real cohexistence. They grew together, they were guardians together. She obviously loves Kaname, still she didn't want to completely give up her relationship with Zero. Zero's much more than a friend, but less than a lover Very Happy oh well, he's really in a difficult and confused position. But I think that I will be in despair, too, if a person so important for me just said "I hate you and all your kin, I'm gonna kill you, things between us are gonna change forever".

    That's not what Kaname told her. He didn't tell her "I hate you, I want to kill you and I don't want you anymore". Oh, well, he told her she's a hindrance. But I think that in the mean time she grew up, she's a woman now, she's not a childish girl who cries and doesn't know who loves more, Kaname or Zero. She took her decisions, and I think she understood something. Well, in chapter 86 and even before she gave me this feeling: she started understanding something. That we won't know for a long time, obviously

    Still, I hope that, when in ch. 86, she says to Zero

    Spoiler:

    that they CAN'T live together because she BELONGS to Kaname

    doesn't mean

    Spoiler:

    she decided to stay with Kaname only because he's a PB like her and she knows she can live only with another PB, plus they are engaged. But in reality, if she could follow her heart, she would choose Zero instead.

    Oh my, I've just had this doubt, what do you think about it? ç_ç

    The relationship between the three of them is very interesting and symmetrical.
    Until Rido's killing, Yuuki was always a giver for Zero. That's the first real thing he does for her.

    Spoiler:
    Giving her his blood, recently, is another. And it's the first time after years in which SHE gave him hers -.-'''''''''

    But other than those two episodes and the fact he let her go with Kaname (oh well, mostly because he hates PBs), let's face the truth, all you Zeki fans: what has Zero ever done to make Yuuki happy? What has he ever done for her that was not also driven by his hate for PBs or his duty of Hunter? I've always seen him like a person that thinks he can only live on his own. Yes, he has a wonderful respect for Yuuki's feelings. Still, compared to Kaname, he didn't do for Yuuki very much. I mean, something big that came from his heart, not little episodes here and there when he shows her love for her (when he guards her door while she's sick, when he takes her to the Association Headquarters so that she can discover her past).

    I'm not saying his love for Yuuki is not big and true. But it's also full of pride and grudge.

    On the other side, Kaname was always a giver for Yuuki. This is really the first time Yuuki can make something for him, and maybe this is the reason why she's so calm and self-controlled.

    So, let's hope we'll have a symmetrical situation soon: Zero being a real giver for Yuuki, and Yuuki being a real giver for Kaname.

    And Kaname aliiiiive obviously

    Tonight I had a strange dream, I was really in Japan and I was reading a novel that seemed to be VK's sequel (still very different from VK), in which Zero's name was mentioned, and there was the writer of this novel in the same room, so I supposed she was Hino (but she was not Japanese). So I asked her: "I see Zero's name here, so HOW ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE VK END? Tell me you won't let Kaname die!!!" But she told me something like "I'm sorry, but Kaname's death is needed", then I started to cry "NOOOOOOO!!!! Please DON'T!!!"

    Well, this is definitively a sign that my last few neurons are gone

    Still, they say dreams come true at the opposite. LET'S HOPE SO!!!!!!!!!!!!! If not, this is what I'm gonna do with her:


    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2809
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by nina on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:30 am

    ah i am happy with the development that yuuki will not cry at a corner and try to find her love and fight to get him back.but still,come on yuuki he is your fiancee.aren't you hurt?

    Read first the chapter 68 and then tell us IF Yuuki didn’t cry, IF Yuuki wasn’t desperate, if Yuuki didn’t lose the ground under her feet when realized that Kaname indeed left her!

    Spoiler:


    I cannot bear it… I can’t! He said we were going to start afresh and LIVE out time TOGETHER … THAT WAS WHAT I WANTED TOO.

    She sprouts OUT wings in her desperate need not to lose him!

    Spoiler:


    Therefore… yes there is a BIG difference … in Zero’s case she cried but yet abandoned Zero without fight or any effort to change the situation or the enemy status … she simply accepted it and left him …

    Whereas in Kaname’s case she cannot … she cried, but also fights for the man that she is IN love with … she doesn’t want to abandon him … he is her Kaname and she BELONGS to him! >>

    Spoiler:

    Where is he? Why isn’t he beside me?
    Even in my confused state of mind that was the one SURE EMOTION inside me.


    Even if she doesn’t know anything… the only sure emotion inside Yuuki is her love for Kaname and her gut feeling to be by his side forever!

    So come on…





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by Duskola on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:52 am

    @nina, I totally agree with you, I hadn't thought about those examples

    Still I think that Yuuki's finally a woman grown, and that losing Kaname made her grow.

    And I never thought she doesn't suffer for Kaname, she obviously suffers, but finally she wants to do SOMETHING and she know she can't stay with Kaname if she doesn't become a full powered PB that can change his mind. There's no time to stay in a corner and cry.

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2809
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by nina on Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:04 pm

    Duskola wrote:@nina, I totally agree with you, I hadn't thought about those examples

    Haha Duskola … is the long experience that talks lol

    I have almost heard all the so-called arguments from the other side so from a point onwards it comes naturally to me Very Happy
    There is always an answer and more importantly based on the story itself << that’s the strong point of Yume and Yumes’ arguments … the story itself!
    Cuz everyone can state an interpretation (or wishful thinking) but the point is; can be based on the actual story?


    Still I think that Yuuki's finally a woman grown, and that losing Kaname made her grow.

    And I never thought she doesn't suffer for Kaname, she obviously suffers, but finally she wants to do SOMETHING and she know she can't stay with Kaname if she doesn't become a full powered PB that can change his mind.

    And this is the good that derives from Kaname’s absent from her side if you ask me … that she had the chance to grow up faster because she had to stand on her own feet to some extent… even though I still think that she was in a protected environment (at the academy) but not with Kaname by her side physically to pamper her. The safety net that he had created for her wasn’t there anymore … no … better she thought that wasn’t there anymore cuz my belief is that still what Kaname is doing from afar is to create a safety net AND for Yuuki.

    There's no time to stay in a corner and cry.


    Exactly cheers … there is no time to cry rivers in a corner … could this solve anything? Apparently not thus she has to fight with everything she has. To be honest this is what I was expecting to see from her >> to fight for Kaname as he fought for her! Now is her time to prove her words, her passionate declarations of love, in action … and this is what she is doing, thus I’m very satisfied from her … even more than I expected to be frank.

    I wasn’t a big fan of Yuuki … in the past I had criticized her very strictly but after I read the chapters from Kaname’s arrival at the academy and onwards and especially volume 14 (which believe me is by far better than the online translations ) I’ve changed my view for Yuuki.





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by Duskola on Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:47 pm

    Ooooooh yes

    Cuz everyone can state an interpretation (or wishful thinking) but the point is; can be based on the actual story?

    That's exactly what makes me sad when I read all the "Oh Kaname must die so that Yuuki and Zero can finally stay together" stuff on the net. And I see a lot of people hating Kaname because he's "evil" while Zero is the smart and good one.

    Well. What kind of story are they reading??? O__O Surely NOT VK.

    The fact that Kaname is doing everything for Yuuki (and for humans, too) is clear from the very first page of the manga. What did he do, that was so evil at the eyes of Zeki's party? He killed Shizuka? Well, Shizuka was a mad PB that was trying to manipulate everybody to have her revenge. Starting by turning Zero into a vampire. So, killing Shizuka was necessary to protect Yuuki. And in the mean time, Zero was killing Rido to protect Yuuki. So, what's the difference between them?

    Still, Kaname want to transform the world by killing evil vampires. Zero's a Hunter and would kill vampires indiscriminately if he hadn't to follow the list. I still can't see why Zero should be a hero for this, while Kaname is the bad guy.

    And finally, we clearly see how deep Kaname's love is by the fact that he tries to change a whole world for Yuuki. I ask it again: what did Zero do until now, apart things that were expected by him, because they were planned by Kaname?

    Yes, Kaname killed Aido's father and manipulated Zero. But, until now, we can't know his true goal. Still, Zero took the blood of his own dying brother, that can be considered an atrocity, even if Ichiru asked him to. So what?

    Maybe it's too sad for this people, to see Zero suffering because Yuuki doesn't return his feelings completely. Yes, it's sad. But really, I can't understand why this should be Kaname's fault and why Kaname should die for Zero to be finally happy. If Kaname dies, IMHO there can't be any Zeki, and this is obvious if you read the story carefully. Did they?


    I wasn’t a big fan of Yuuki … in the past I had criticized her very strictly

    I've always loved her instead, because she's clearly innocent and naive, still she has also a sort of wisdom inside her. She has always fought for what she believed in: cohexistence. But until her transformation, she has simply been an idealist as you should expect from a teenage girl that does not know anything of the world outside the academy. She has a lot of imperfections, but those imperfections are what I like most of her: because she's a character that must grow, that must become perfect, she has all the little weaknesses that maybe we should have had at her place, still she tries to go on gracefully. This is what I think of her: she's graceful. Let's hope she is gonna be Kaname's grace.

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2809
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by nina on Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:49 pm

    Duskola wrote: That's exactly what makes me sad when I read all the "Oh Kaname must die so that Yuuki and Zero can finally stay together" stuff on the net. And I see a lot of people hating Kaname because he's "evil" while Zero is the smart and good one.

    Well. What kind of story are they reading??? O__O Surely NOT VK.

    Oh well … this is the ugly face of the fandom which has drove away many levelheaded fans from VK. I know many who participated in the past and still read and follow the story passionately but refuse to participate in this “madness” anymore.
    The question “what story are you reading?” is the most common and you are not the only one who wonder … at some point I’d started to think that there is a secret version of VK totally different of the known one out there rofl rofl rofl … but no Razz.

    However another factor is the complexity of the story … we cannot overlook that too. You can see from yourself … you’ve said how many times you have read the story and yet every time you discover something “new”. The same goes for me … I have lost counting how many times I have read it as a whole or parts of it and most of the times I discover new perspectives or new ways to connect the pieces.
    It is inevitable … for someone who wants to grasp this story must know it in depths and the “mistakes” or ambiguities that the online translation contain certainly is another hindrance (<< maybe this is also the reason of why Japanese audience love Kaname more even Zero's fans and as far as I know the same goes in East generally).

    Though the funny thing is that I have came across many-many times with statements “I haven’t read the entire story … or I haven’t read the chapters of Kaname’s past cuz they had to much Kaname and I dropped it … or I do not remember the story cuz I have read it ages ago……” blah blah blah and yet from these same people you will see synchronously to demand respect and considering their “interpretations” as valid! But it doesn’t work this way deffo…

    So yes I can feel your frustration when you are talking about apples and the others for oranges especially when you have taken the time to explore the story in depths … to questioning things that appear on the surface and find what is behind … I’ve been there but in time I’ve learnt to ignore such posters and don’t read them at all when I do not have to, anyway lol
    There are many young fans too from whom you cannot expect the greatest degree of maturity or perception and they have more time in their hands to visit many sites and drop the same hateful messages, recycling this atmosphere :/

    Haters are always louder … and the majority of them are the ones that I described above >> the semiliterate… cuz smatter is worst than ignorance and certainly by far more dangerous.

    So in short do not let yourself be influenced from them and I can assure you that the impressions that these haters trying to create do not reflect reality… neither for the story nor for the fandom.
    I cannot disclose more things publicly but you haven’t seen nor the 10% of the ugliness and this is better believe me … the underground war that takes place with backhanded methods is fiercer and discouraging … thus indifference is the best method.

    Maybe it's too sad for this people, to see Zero suffering because Yuuki doesn't return his feelings completely. Yes, it's sad. But really, I can't understand why this should be Kaname's fault and why Kaname should die for Zero to be finally happy. If Kaname dies, IMHO there can't be any Zeki, and this is obvious if you read the story carefully. Did they?


    Hahaha bullseye! … if Zero had the girl everything would be fine hahaha … so Kaname accumulates all their hate and bitterness …
    But what these haters do not realize is that indirectly yet apparently are declaring “defeat” because they admitting that IF Kaname is alive Zero has zero chances to be with Yuuki thus and Kaname has to die Razz
    This firstly degrades their own fave chara as the third wheel forever -proves that deep down they know where Yuuki’s heart lies- and secondly their ship because it cannot exist without Kaname out of the picture. If Kaname was in Zero’s position I would be the first who would want Zero’s survival in order to prove that Yuuki chose to be with him when she had the chance to choose … not when there wasn’t even the rival alive.

    Thus their utmost desire to see Kaname’s death (even if we accept that someone doesn’t like him, although by just disliking a chara you don’t spend so much time and energy to write/wish over and over again for his death …) ain’t so smart approach in the end … (~_^)

    Even though Zero ain’t my #1 favorite chara I never wished for his death … on the contrary I want him alive (and I would want it even if I would hate the guy) firstly because I want a happy end for all and secondly because I do not want by any means or anything to outshine my Yume happy ending. Very Happy Even for solely selfish reasons Zero should live lol!

    I've always loved her instead, because she's clearly innocent and naive, still she has also a sort of wisdom inside her. She has always fought for what she believed in: cohexistence. But until her transformation, she has simply been an idealist as you should expect from a teenage girl that does not know anything of the world outside the academy. She has a lot of imperfections, but those imperfections are what I like most of her: because she's a character that must grow, that must become perfect, she has all the little weaknesses that maybe we should have had at her place, still she tries to go on gracefully. This is what I think of her: she's graceful. Let's hope she is gonna be Kaname's grace.

    I do not want to excuse myself –because it is true that cuz of my maddening love for Kaname I have set my criteria for his woman too high thus and I was very strict towards Yuuki hahaha so yeah guilty as charged lol- but it’s a tad different when you are reading the story at once from reading it, chapter by chapter every month *sigh* … the anticipation grows bigger and you have the artificial feeling that have been ages where haven’t. Or you don’t know how a chara will react to certain triggers thus the doubt inside you, can drove you to be unfair sometimes.
    What I’m trying to say is that I think someone can judge Yuuki better and even fairer if will read the story now after we have seen Yuuki’s grow rather when she had insecurities during the time of her self-observation and soul-searching.





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    ariel
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 472
    Join date : 2010-07-06
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by ariel on Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:05 pm

    Oh well … this is the ugly face of the fandom which has drove away many levelheaded fans from VK. I know many who participated in the past and still read and follow the story passionately but refuse to participate in this “madness” anymore.

    Did you call me dear? lol!

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by juliet on Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:11 pm

    ariel wrote:
    Oh well … this is the ugly face of the fandom which has drove away many levelheaded fans from VK. I know many who participated in the past and still read and follow the story passionately but refuse to participate in this “madness” anymore.

    Did you call me dear? lol!

    LOL Ariel, you are always on the spot Razz lol we can not complain...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2809
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by nina on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:44 pm

    ariel wrote:
    Oh well … this is the ugly face of the fandom which has drove away many levelheaded fans from VK. I know many who participated in the past and still read and follow the story passionately but refuse to participate in this “madness” anymore.

    Did you call me dear? lol!

    Yes dearest^^… you were one of the faces that I had in mind while writing the above passage. Random; I don't think so lol!
    Right on the spot as Juli said haha





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by Duskola on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:22 pm

    The question “what story are you reading?” is the most common and you are not the only one who wonder … at some point I’d started to think that there is a secret version of VK totally different of the known one out there

    Uhm, no, I agree with you when you talk about people who are bored when there's too much to read, or too much to think. Plus, nobody expects a shoujo to be smart. I mean, there are people who knows only some manga, or follows some few mainstream manga just because it's cool, and so on. I think they underestimate VK because vampires have been cool in the past few years, so they expect VK to turn out to be a sort of Japanese Twilight where everything sparkles and Bella has some kind of facial expressions. (Sorry, Twilight fans over there - I don't hate the saga at all, I'm simply not interested).

    Then, they underestimate shoujo and are used to some simple and easy plots. Let's take Georgie by Yumiko Igarashi as an example.

    Spoiler:

    Well, Georgie loves Lowell. Wonderful. But Lowell is going to die, so she leaves him, and is in despair for a while. What's the problem? There's obviously Abel to replace him. But Abel obviously dies. Then, what could she do? Come back to Australia, where... surprise! She finds Arthur, that probably thought - if I don't involve in some kind of dangerous things and resolve my drug addiction, surely I will be chosen, sooner or later. Third wheel and happy.

    (Please don't misunderstand, I bought that manga. I liked the story and Igarashi's drawing style. Still, as for the plot, we cannot compare them at all - VK is much more structured and complex).

    Well, they are used to simple plots like this, so they think: "Well, there's a love triangle. Now she loves Kaname. But Zero loves her too, so obviously Kaname will disappear and she will love Zero. It happened in Georgie (replace with the name of a shoujo in which happened), so it must be that way."

    They simply can't go deeper, they don't want to go deeper. Maybe this is definitively what will happen in VK. Still, how can you be happy being the third wheel? That was my first thought when I read Georgie's ending.

    Spoiler:

    I thought Arthur couldn't be so satisfied, as she loved Lowell at first, and then had a baby with Abel. He simply was a replacement, a way for Georgie to connect with his dead brother. How can this be good for anyone?

    And if they like Zero so much, they would have understood that he's too much full of pride to accept to be a second choice. He will never stay with Yuuki without being chosen.

    However another factor is the complexity of the story … we cannot overlook that too. You can see from yourself … you’ve said how many times you have read the story and yet every time you discover something “new”. The same goes for me … I have lost counting how many times I have read it as a whole or parts of it and most of the times I discover new perspectives or new ways to connect the pieces.
    It is inevitable … for someone who wants to grasp this story must know it in depths and the “mistakes” or ambiguities that the online translation contain certainly is another hindrance (<< maybe this is also the reason of why Japanese audience love Kaname more even Zero's fans and as far as I know the same goes in East generally).

    Well, the complexity and richness of the plot is exactly what I like the most. As I said before, I don't like stories where you can foresee what's going to happen a lot of time before the end. And here, I'm really at my wits' end explosive
    I noticed the Western unconditional love for Zero, too Very Happy while Eastern people seems more Yume than ever! I had another proof today. I subscribed to a manga's lovers page on Facebook, and the admin was sharing a lot of Kaname's image (she's obviously one of the few Italian fans in love with Kaname). Then she made a poll: Kaname or Zero? And almost everyone was like "Zero! Zero! Obviously Zero!!!", as Kaname was a sort of weed, a character that absolutely nobody can love.

    I think that the problem is Kaname's too smart and unpredictable, so they are confused and can't foresee a sure, comfortable ending. He's messing up all this sparkling vampires story, so they hate him, because they can't simply understand what is going on. Zero, instead, seems so impulsive and predictable (until now)... that's why he's the good one Very Happy

    I thought like you that this could be a fault of a lacking translation, but I'm not sure, because I read scanlation first, and in the Italian version, yes, you loose all that obsessive details that we are using to foresee the ending but the sense of the story doesn't change at all. So, I think it's simply a problem of attitude.

    “I haven’t read the entire story … or I haven’t read the chapters of Kaname’s past cuz they had to much Kaname and I dropped it … or I do not remember the story cuz I have read it ages ago……”

    O______________________________________________________O are you telling me that there's people who that simply SKIPPED THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE STORY because it regards KANAME? Oh my.
    But I'm not surprised. As I said, before subscribing here, I found some forums in which if you wrote more than two lines (and you see, how much I write Very Happy) a lot of people simply skipped what you were saying. When I found the "Zero being a rehincarnation of HW"'s theory, a lot of posts followed with sentences like "Oh, well, I didn't read it at all, it's too long" or "Oh, I just read two lines, then I had a headache". I think this is their everyday reading attitude, and this just explains everything.

    This is the reason why this forum is the first place in which I write and am active. And I'm happy to have found it, so as you say I will simply ignore everything else! cheers

    Still, as I read

    the underground war that takes place with backhanded methods is fiercer and discouraging


    I'm a bit afraid now... >__>... <__<... is there a war? Oh my... Where are they? How many? Let's take or anti-foolishness weapooooons sSc_jawdrop3 sSc_jawdrop3 explosive bouncing

    Sponsored content

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:50 am


      Current date/time is Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:50 am