Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Share
    avatar
    Reannae
    Human

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2011-09-23
    Warning Zone

    How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by Reannae on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:19 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?
    AND/OR
    How do you want Vampire Knight to end?
    (Or, are you like me and hope it doesn't end?)

    Anxious to hear your replies!!
    Much love.

    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by Duskola on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:22 pm

    The question “what story are you reading?” is the most common and you are not the only one who wonder … at some point I’d started to think that there is a secret version of VK totally different of the known one out there

    Uhm, no, I agree with you when you talk about people who are bored when there's too much to read, or too much to think. Plus, nobody expects a shoujo to be smart. I mean, there are people who knows only some manga, or follows some few mainstream manga just because it's cool, and so on. I think they underestimate VK because vampires have been cool in the past few years, so they expect VK to turn out to be a sort of Japanese Twilight where everything sparkles and Bella has some kind of facial expressions. (Sorry, Twilight fans over there - I don't hate the saga at all, I'm simply not interested).

    Then, they underestimate shoujo and are used to some simple and easy plots. Let's take Georgie by Yumiko Igarashi as an example.

    Spoiler:

    Well, Georgie loves Lowell. Wonderful. But Lowell is going to die, so she leaves him, and is in despair for a while. What's the problem? There's obviously Abel to replace him. But Abel obviously dies. Then, what could she do? Come back to Australia, where... surprise! She finds Arthur, that probably thought - if I don't involve in some kind of dangerous things and resolve my drug addiction, surely I will be chosen, sooner or later. Third wheel and happy.

    (Please don't misunderstand, I bought that manga. I liked the story and Igarashi's drawing style. Still, as for the plot, we cannot compare them at all - VK is much more structured and complex).

    Well, they are used to simple plots like this, so they think: "Well, there's a love triangle. Now she loves Kaname. But Zero loves her too, so obviously Kaname will disappear and she will love Zero. It happened in Georgie (replace with the name of a shoujo in which happened), so it must be that way."

    They simply can't go deeper, they don't want to go deeper. Maybe this is definitively what will happen in VK. Still, how can you be happy being the third wheel? That was my first thought when I read Georgie's ending.

    Spoiler:

    I thought Arthur couldn't be so satisfied, as she loved Lowell at first, and then had a baby with Abel. He simply was a replacement, a way for Georgie to connect with his dead brother. How can this be good for anyone?

    And if they like Zero so much, they would have understood that he's too much full of pride to accept to be a second choice. He will never stay with Yuuki without being chosen.

    However another factor is the complexity of the story … we cannot overlook that too. You can see from yourself … you’ve said how many times you have read the story and yet every time you discover something “new”. The same goes for me … I have lost counting how many times I have read it as a whole or parts of it and most of the times I discover new perspectives or new ways to connect the pieces.
    It is inevitable … for someone who wants to grasp this story must know it in depths and the “mistakes” or ambiguities that the online translation contain certainly is another hindrance (<< maybe this is also the reason of why Japanese audience love Kaname more even Zero's fans and as far as I know the same goes in East generally).

    Well, the complexity and richness of the plot is exactly what I like the most. As I said before, I don't like stories where you can foresee what's going to happen a lot of time before the end. And here, I'm really at my wits' end explosive
    I noticed the Western unconditional love for Zero, too Very Happy while Eastern people seems more Yume than ever! I had another proof today. I subscribed to a manga's lovers page on Facebook, and the admin was sharing a lot of Kaname's image (she's obviously one of the few Italian fans in love with Kaname). Then she made a poll: Kaname or Zero? And almost everyone was like "Zero! Zero! Obviously Zero!!!", as Kaname was a sort of weed, a character that absolutely nobody can love.

    I think that the problem is Kaname's too smart and unpredictable, so they are confused and can't foresee a sure, comfortable ending. He's messing up all this sparkling vampires story, so they hate him, because they can't simply understand what is going on. Zero, instead, seems so impulsive and predictable (until now)... that's why he's the good one Very Happy

    I thought like you that this could be a fault of a lacking translation, but I'm not sure, because I read scanlation first, and in the Italian version, yes, you loose all that obsessive details that we are using to foresee the ending but the sense of the story doesn't change at all. So, I think it's simply a problem of attitude.

    “I haven’t read the entire story … or I haven’t read the chapters of Kaname’s past cuz they had to much Kaname and I dropped it … or I do not remember the story cuz I have read it ages ago……”

    O______________________________________________________O are you telling me that there's people who that simply SKIPPED THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE STORY because it regards KANAME? Oh my.
    But I'm not surprised. As I said, before subscribing here, I found some forums in which if you wrote more than two lines (and you see, how much I write Very Happy) a lot of people simply skipped what you were saying. When I found the "Zero being a rehincarnation of HW"'s theory, a lot of posts followed with sentences like "Oh, well, I didn't read it at all, it's too long" or "Oh, I just read two lines, then I had a headache". I think this is their everyday reading attitude, and this just explains everything.

    This is the reason why this forum is the first place in which I write and am active. And I'm happy to have found it, so as you say I will simply ignore everything else! cheers

    Still, as I read

    the underground war that takes place with backhanded methods is fiercer and discouraging


    I'm a bit afraid now... >__>... <__<... is there a war? Oh my... Where are they? How many? Let's take or anti-foolishness weapooooons sSc_jawdrop3 sSc_jawdrop3 explosive bouncing
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5020
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by juliet on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:57 pm

    (Please don't misunderstand, I bought that manga. I liked the story and Igarashi's drawing style. Still, as for the plot, we cannot compare them at all - VK is much more structured and complex).

    Well, they are used to simple plots like this, so they think: "Well, there's a love triangle. Now she loves Kaname. But Zero loves her too, so obviously Kaname will disappear and she will love Zero. It happened in Georgie (replace with the name of a shoujo in which happened), so it must be that way."

    They simply can't go deeper, they don't want to go deeper. Maybe this is definitively what will happen in VK. Still, how can you be happy being the third wheel? That was my first thought when I read Georgie's ending.

    m..i never managed to read the end at that manga but you are right; Igarashi is vivid with her characters, nice drawings and all that stuff; a lot of hotness going on, more than VK i can say, but the script is what is typically destined to be. With this way of thinking i think that you are right VK can be underestimated and Yuuki's intention can be misunderstood as well.

    For me some things are not a matter of preference there are valid judgements coming out of script that you can not deny: example; Yuuki says that she can not live with Zero. Chapters ago she had said that the only thing that she desired was Kaname; so why to doubt that fact?

    in the same sense if Yuuki had shown to us reader through her POV or her actions that she feels for Zero in the same sense as for Kaname, apparently i would not deny. Yes, that would not be my preference but it would be stupid at the same time to deny the script's point and insist on my own perceptions about what would have been better and more fair and bla bla...

    If Zeki happens, it will happen, i shall accept it as it is. I can say my opinion about Hino and say that for this and that reason i disagree but i would not bash Zero over that. Apparently he is just a character and this was not his decision but the writer's LOL, so why to insist? what shall i gain from bashing him again and again or pretending that this is not what Hino wants it to be.

    I think that the problem is Kaname's too smart and unpredictable, so they are confused and can't foresee a sure, comfortable ending. He's messing up all this sparkling vampires story, so they hate him, because they can't simply understand what is going on. Zero, instead, seems so impulsive and predictable (until now)... that's why he's the good one

    M...that's a good observation, I think that Zero is simpler and far more open in his thinking and motives; the good character that was in the wrong place, the wrong time, suffers from his own trauma, searches his path.

    Kaname does not have that luxury of transparency; he can seem evil at one moment, and free from all charges the others, he is secretive but i think that his main feature is that he is dominant and has the leader profile. It is not a feature that all like, while Zero in general earns the sympathy, Kaname is difficult to sympathize due to the fact that he is very strong. And that strength does not leave much room for empathy. So it does take a lot of effort to see that he has great amounts of courage as a deposit in there in order to look and appear strong whereas he is also someone with weaknesses just as Zero.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by aya-chan on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:11 pm

    Duskola wrote:

    Well. What kind of story are they reading??? O__O Surely NOT VK.


    Such a common question. Many times I asked and got silence in return.

    During my time in forum I read many crazy theories - I mean the ones who have no base on manga - made by readers who simply ignore the manga facts.

    Example - yuuki was never turned into a human by her mother. theory based on yuuki's blood sweet taste. but the same reader probably skipped juuri's word "I will turn you into a human."

    Also, I have met a lot of interpretation of a simple sentence.

    Yuuki's sentece "I won't give blood to zero because I want to respect him" was interpreted as "yuuki wants to give her blood to zero but she's afraid he won't accept."

    So when i read crazy theories or interpretations like the ones above I wonder what do they read.

    Plus, out there are a lot of readers who skipped the chapters with kaname because zero is not there.

    My poor kaname is blamed for everything. he's seen as a criminal because he killed shizuka, the same person who wanted to kill him by turning yuuki into a criminal, but for zero they always search for justifications.
    Those readers as extremely biased in their thinking, trying to find an excuse for the girl to chose their fav chara.

    I hope kaname will not be blamed for the global warming.

    @nina - great posts. totaly agree with you sLo_BigBearHug
    avatar
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by Duskola on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:42 pm

    @juliet:

    For me some things are not a matter of preference there are valid judgements coming out of script that you can not deny: example; Yuuki says that she can not live with Zero. Chapters ago she had said that the only thing that she desired was Kaname; so why to doubt that fact?

    Yes, I agree, and she has always been coherent. She's clearly in love with Kaname from the first few panels of VK. I think the doubt in Zeki fan is mostly created and fed (and from Hino's own will) by the fact that Yuuki cares for Zero and likes him, and she says to Kaname that Zero is in her heart, too. Yes, but the wonderful thing in Hino's VK is that she reminds us in every page that "human" heart is complex. None of the characters is completely evil, or completely good. None of the characters has simple and clear feelings. Because they reflect our reality.

    Rido is evil, still one of the origin of his evil is his impossible love for Juuri's. He feels inferior, so he wants power. He's obviously corrupted and ambitious, still Hino, with only one sentence, let us see that he's capable of love.

    Shizuka is a tragic character. She turned Zero into a vampire after killing all his family, so she must be evil. Still, she did it for revenge, for a lost love. And she wanted to rebel to her status of beautiful caged PB. She's not free. So she wants revenge, and more power, and reach a goal we still don't know. Can we really say she's evil? I don't think so.

    Sara is evil, still her end is tragic. She wants to be queen simply because she thinks her life as a PB has no meaning. "I was not born to end like this", she says. I would have killed her with my own hands, still that scene was pitiful.

    So, if you see these fact without going deeper, Rido is a f***ing b******, Shizuka too, and so on.

    AND Yuuki cannot love Kaname and like Zero in the mean time. She must obviously LOVE only one of them. And even if the evidence until now doesn't give a hint that she feels for Zero more than a sense of collaboration, affection, partnership, and so on, well, she had a year with Kaname, let's make Zero play for a while! Very Happy What? She now says that she chose Kaname and that she can't live with Zero? Oh, well, surely something will happen, that will make her change her mind. After all, love is not forever. Isn't it?

    If Zeki happens, it will happen, i shall accept it as it is.

    Me too, and even if I will cry in the inside, well, as you say, it's Hino's story. She will surely put this out splendidly. I will be disappointed only if she writes some silly chapters and ruins everything of this complex and beautiful plot. This would be really painful. But then, Zeki, Yume, who cares? Let's enjoy VK as it is, and if we read them while others are not, well, good for us! We'll enjoy every single minute of the HOT scenes that are going to be... ... if you know what I mean... sFun_mischieviousbig


    @aya-chan:

    Example - yuuki was never turned into a human by her mother. theory based on yuuki's blood sweet taste. but the same reader probably skipped juuri's word "I will turn you into a human."

    O_____O
    Oh yes, and she has no vampire's instinct at all for ten years just because... what? confused confused confused rofl rofl rofl I cannot think about anything silly enough to complete the sentence!!

    Yuuki's sentece "I won't give blood to zero because I want to respect him" was interpreted as "yuuki wants to give her blood to zero but she's afraid he won't accept."

    Oooooh yes rofl rofl rofl rofl obviously. Oh my! I see it's much more worse than I thought. Well, but thet DO say something that's not "I would play bad games with Zero-chan/Kaname-chan" or some other early-teenager-admission, so it's still better than reading some forums here in IT! Very Happy

    Oh, well, I WOULD play very BAD games with Kaname, too... but meanwhile, I took some time to read the story. Just in case he asks. rofl rofl cheers

    I hope kaname will not be blamed for the global warming.

    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl oh, but he IS the real cause of the global warming, well, they say there was climate change when vampires came out, it's HIS fault, it's OBVIOUS!!!! It's CLEARLY written in the manga!!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Oh my!




    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5020
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by juliet on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:03 am

    Yes, I agree, and she has always been coherent. She's clearly in love with Kaname from the first few panels of VK. I think the doubt in Zeki fan is mostly created and fed (and from Hino's own will) by the fact that Yuuki cares for Zero and likes him, and she says to Kaname that Zero is in her heart, too. Yes, but the wonderful thing in Hino's VK is that she reminds us in every page that "human" heart is complex. None of the characters is completely evil, or completely good. None of the characters has simple and clear feelings. Because they reflect our reality.

    I agree...looking for total black and white in VK characters is like searching the impossible...this is the beauty of this script in my opinion. It is not necessarily complex, just realistic in my opinion. It totally reflects our reality and this is the main way that Hino has chosen both of the males to develop. Kaname and Zero are shifting and changing between good intentions and sometimes what it seems like sinful actions; example Zero also wished for the extermination of the purebloods, the hunters; that's balance against a mean Kaname (that everybody had wished to see as the villain).
    So dangerous is not only the one that does evil but also the ones that permit him to do evil. In few words, this script moves to tones of gray rather in black and white. But that's the beauty of it.

    Nice description of the characters by the way...


    Me too, and even if I will cry in the inside, well, as you say, it's Hino's story. She will surely put this out splendidly. I will be disappointed only if she writes some silly chapters and ruins everything of this complex and beautiful plot. This would be really painful. But then, Zeki, Yume, who cares? Let's enjoy VK as it is, and if we read them while others are not, well, good for us! We'll enjoy every single minute of the HOT scenes that are going to be... ... if you know what I mean...


    I know, whatever happens shall happen, it's a matter of Hino's writing and artistic skills to make this a masterpiece (even without offering to us the ship that we desire to see at the end) or totally waste all the work, she has done this far, by closing the script with a lame excuse. I think we deserve more in the aspect that we loved the characters and the plot , so i hope that she wont leave us like that.

    Now about the LT so far; what is so complex and so difficult to understand? for me if Yuuki had romantic feelings for Zero, she would have them. Fullstop. There is no restrain over her feelings.

    And there is no one to dictate her words and feelings. So why so much philosophy over the line, the sentence, the comma? I shall see the tree and lose the forest? M..no way.

    Besides the LT, VK worths the trouble because it is rich in theory and background elements, there is a vampire society, a co-existence at stake and much more to discover and enjoy...so let's chill and enjoy. No character needs to be bashed, whatever is to happen shall happen.

    oh, but he IS the real cause of the global warming, well, they say there was climate change when vampires came out, it's HIS fault, it's OBVIOUS!!!! It's CLEARLY written in the manga!!!! Oh my!

    haha rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl there is still ground however for the economical crisis and the disappearance of the dinosaurs... rofl rofl rofl I do not know about the first but for the latest i am almost certain!!!

    Spoiler:
    (Kami where you there too? is that why you are saying that you can not remember your long-long past?) I had written that in a fanfiction parody, so much fun!!






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by mariangie on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:01 am

    oh, but he IS the real cause of the global warming, well, they say there was climate change when vampires came out, it's HIS fault, it's OBVIOUS!!!! It's CLEARLY written in the manga!!!! Oh my!

    Zekis already accused him of that crime . geek Kaname is guilty of both global warming and the last Ice Age . His recent crimes are creating the Sahara , Death Valley and Gobi deserts . His sentence will be death by volcano . explosive Takuma will be the one to toss Kaname inside . Zero and Yuuki will make a rainy dance to call snow and freeze the lava . Kain will perform a wedding ceremony over Kaname's ashes . With Maria and Aido as witness . Zekis' dream end .

    Just kidding !!!!! sFun_crazybat

    In a more serious note ( sort off ) : jocolor

    Duskola , if you have notice so far . These are the top Zeki reasons to justify their ship .( random order )

    1- I love Zero because he is sexy . The " I'm sexy and I know it ! "

    2- I want Zero to end with Yuuki because he has suffered too much . The " I pitty Zero " .

    3-Kaname has manipulated both Yuuki's and Zero's feelings . The " I hate Kaname " .

    4- Kaname is the worst criminal alive .He deserves to die . The " Kill Kaname ! " reason .

    5- Kaname never sated Yuuki's blood lust and Zero did . The " Sated " reason .

    Zero has always being an easier character to understand than Kaname . Zero has no hidden agenda . He is the typical tsundere character . A dog with all bark and no bite . The story even insinuates he is like a puppy doggie following Yuuki incondicionally . ( See chapter 86 for an example .)People already know Zero loves Yuuki . A person who suffered so much . But make people out of his life to avoid others suffer . There are many things for people to empathize Zero .

    In the case of Kaname , he is playing the Prince Charming / Demon King part . Not the usual Shojo character. Who most of time has no facial expression . Nor readers knows his intentions . More difficult to predict . As he usually doesn't give clues if he is a good or bad guy . He is too gray to guess which side he is playing . To understand him , the reader needs more perception of what in reality Kaname is trying to do . More difficult to emphatize .


    the underground war that takes place with backhanded methods is fiercer and discouraging

    You have no idea . This is V.K.W. 1

    Vile Kaname Warlock the first ! aha NOT !

    It's just Vampire Knight War One .

    With Zekis and Yumes as the principal sides .

    See manga forums elsewhere for details . sFun_crazybat
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:06 am

    mariangie wrote:
    oh, but he IS the real cause of the global warming, well, they say there was climate change when vampires came out, it's HIS fault, it's OBVIOUS!!!! It's CLEARLY written in the manga!!!! Oh my!

    Zekis already accused him of that crime . geek Kaname is guilty of both global warming and the last Ice Age . His recent crimes are creating the Sahara , Death Valley and Gobi deserts . His sentence will be death by volcano . explosive Takuma will be the one to toss Kaname inside . Zero and Yuuki will make a rainy dance to call snow and freeze the lava . Kain will perform a wedding ceremony over Kaname's ashes . With Maria and Aido as witness . Zekis' dream end .

    Just kidding !!!!! sFun_crazybat

    In a more serious note ( sort off ) : jocolor

    Duskola , if you have notice so far . These are the top Zeki reasons to justify their ship .( random order )

    1- I love Zero because he is sexy . The " I'm sexy and I know it ! "

    2- I want Zero to end with Yuuki because he has suffered too much . The " I pitty Zero " .

    3-Kaname has manipulated both Yuuki's and Zero's feelings . The " I hate Kaname " .

    4- Kaname is the worst criminal alive .He deserves to die . The " Kill Kaname ! " reason .

    5- Kaname never sated Yuuki's blood lust and Zero did . The " Sated " reason .

    Zero has always being an easier character to understand than Kaname . Zero has no hidden agenda . He is the typical tsundere character . A dog with all bark and no bite . The story even insinuates he is like a puppy doggie following Yuuki incondicionally . ( See chapter 86 for an example .)People already know Zero loves Yuuki . A person who suffered so much . But make people out of his life to avoid others suffer . There are many things for people to empathize Zero .

    In the case of Kaname , he is playing the Prince Charming / Demon King part . Not the usual Shojo character. Who most of time has no facial expression . Nor readers knows his intentions . More difficult to predict . As he usually doesn't give clues if he is a good or bad guy . He is too gray to guess which side he is playing . To understand him , the reader needs more perception of what in reality Kaname is trying to do . More difficult to emphatize .


    the underground war that takes place with backhanded methods is fiercer and discouraging

    You have no idea . This is V.K.W. 1

    Vile Kaname Warlock the first ! aha NOT !

    It's just Vampire Knight War One .

    With Zekis and Yumes as the principal sides .

    See manga forums elsewhere for details . sFun_crazybat



    rofl


    rofl


    these are the remarks and facts that we read all over the internet except on this forum.
    by the maringe,you have an awesome humour.
    i fell into the trap of these so called facts of zekis and became insane.
    avatar
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by Duskola on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:51 pm

    @juliet:

    Totally agree with you! Especially when you say

    so let's chill and enjoy

    Ooooooh yes let's drink tea for the love of God (as Kula Shaker say) and read AAAAAAALLLL VK

    @mariangie:

    sBo_jumping rofl rofl rofl you've been WONDERFUL, I read and read again your post and I can't stop laughing.

    The "I'm sexy and I know it"! Oh my! rofl rofl rofl

    But I DON'T WANT to check other forums so that I don't waste even a single piece of VK magic. I'm happy by simply reading your wonderful comments here ;D

    As I've just finished reading the two novels written by Hino in collaboration with Ayuna Fujisaki ("Ice blue's sin" and "Ice black's trap", I think these are the correct translations) I can't help saying: there's only one evil person in VK. We all know who this person is. She's obviously guilty of every single crime that was committed since Adam and Eve's era. Her heart is dark and full of desire of destruction. Destruction of my own mental sanity.

    You know her too. Her name is Matsuri. Hino Matsuri. She writes happy notes in the corner of your volumes and books, but in the inside, she leaves behind such a number of obscure hints, that in the end you're completely covered in darkness, crying in defeat.

    Well, these novels simply tells in depths some episodes of the first anime series/first arc of VK, and they are nice, still they can't absolutely compare with the manga. They are more a sort of teenager novel that you can read in a hour without effort. Still, when I read the first two pages of Ice black's trap, I was petrified. They tell a piece of story from a saga where the princess is "Biancatenebra" in Italian (Darkwhite? I don't know if this saga exists in Japan, I think it's an invention of Hino/Fujisaki). Well, there is this scene in which the princess is captive in a cage of a wizard, and she and her prince are divided, in two different dimensions, and they can't touch, still she tries and extend her hands to reach him, extends and extends until this barrier, that is made of glass, breaks, and the wizard and everything is destroyed.

    It's only a fantasy story that a student of the Day Class is reading, still... you read? TWO DIFFERENT DIMENSIONS! GLASS! MIRROR! OMG!!!!!! IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!! O______O

    Well, seriously Very Happy
    I don't think Fujisaki is as good as Hino in telling the story and describing all characters, and I think she put a lot of her own. STILL IN BOTH NOVELS - AS IN VK ITSELF - Yuuki has eyes ONLY FOR KANAME. Very Happy

    It is clearly said that Zero lives a one-sided love.
    It is clearly said that Yuuki's eyes reflects only Kaname's image and that she sees him "like a prince of the novels".
    It is clearly said that Kaname's only precious is Yuuki.
    The only think that Yuuki says about Zero, is that she would like very much to be at school with him. Very HOT, isn't it? rofl rofl rofl Ooooooh my Zero, I would really like to play with you on our desks pleeeease coooome at school with meeeee :Q____

    Well, there are a lot of one-sided loves in the novels, so I think that both Hino and Fujisaki take them as a fact. As it is in the manga.

    Then, I saw for the first time the anime (in Italian version). I was afraid to be disappointed, I love more the paper than the screen. But it's very good. Still. THE OPENINGS AND THE ENDINGS. I'm sure they are analyzed somewhere in the forum, but as we are talking about how it's going to end here. I HAVE TO SAY IT HERE. HINO IS EVIL. How can you make an opening and ending theme in the first series that CLEARLY has so many HINTS to what happens in the second one? And what has Yuuki in her hands? Another fucking mirror, for sure!!!!!!!!!! A MIRROR!!!

    And, do we wanna talk about the opening of the second series? DO WE?????????????????? Where she goes here and there in the dark forest, alone, with a white ripped dress? And then she lies on the ground with two big butterfly wings? AND THEN SHE ALONE IN THE DESERT? These are clearly hints to the current arc of the story. That wicked woman. I KNOW SHE KNOWS. SHE KNOWS THAT I'M ASKING OVER AND OVER. What DOES it MEAN the FUCKING BUTTERFLY? WHY IS SHE ALONE IN THE FOREST AND IN THE DESERT? WHY SHE'S ALL IN WHITE ON THE GROUND WITH WINGS?

    Hino PERFECTLY KNOWS!!!! She's clearly playing and enjoying our despair! I can see her with her evil grin, thinking "Well, should I add another LITTLE step that they ABSOLUTELY CAN'T understand? Ehehehehehh THEY ARE MY PUPPETS!"

    So, now I have no more doubts. HINO IS DEFINITIVELY A PURE BLOOD.

    This is the only explanation! cryyyyyyy

    By the way, did you read the novels? And you obvioulsy saw all the anime, so, do you think those themes can really help us understanding what's going on, or they are simply beautiful? ;)

    Sorry for the little OT ( or maybe not so OT? )





    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2820
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by nina on Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:02 pm

    Duskola wrote:
    aya-chan wrote: I hope kaname will not be blamed for the global warming.
    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl oh, but he IS the real cause of the global warming, well, they say there was climate change when vampires came out, it's HIS fault, it's OBVIOUS!!!! It's CLEARLY written in the manga!!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Oh my!

    rofl rofl Let’s face it aya … Duskola is right … Kaname is indeed responsible for the global warming … rumours has it that his HOTNESS increased the average global temperature 100 degrees hahahahaha

    Ok and after the mini break back in serious mode lol

    Well, they are used to simple plots like this, so they think: "Well, there's a love triangle. Now she loves Kaname. But Zero loves her too, so obviously Kaname will disappear and she will love Zero.


    Agreed. Also if someone wants to make comparisons then IMO has to take note the genre… and I’m not talking only about the general label shoujo because there are shoujo smuts for example and shoujo more conservative. Thus you cannot compare such manga and your example, L. Georgie, is a shoujo by far more liberal regarding romance and sex themes from VK. Therefore I agree with your observations and for me solely for that reason (if not for many other) Yuuki cannot be compared with Georgie or with other heroines that do not match with Yuuki’s profile.
    However for shoujo where the heroine is a young maiden, too pure, a bit naïve, a bit weak etc (i.e. like Yuuki) there are some norms that the authors usually follow … f.e. the first kiss … is a very important moment and often is indicative … or the phrase “I will protect you” is another cliché, etc… There are some “golden norms” that usually the mangaka follow without ofc saying that there aren’t exceptions… there is …
    Although, this also doesn’t mean that all the exceptions are successful or being “accepted” from the audience as such.

    As for our story; also my objections for the above notion that you mentioned are:

    a) If the author wanted to make a twist later regarding Yuuki’s love interest IMO she should’ve had kept a better balance between the two boys till now. And in this case I do not mean towards Zero but especially towards Kaname … she shouldn’t have put in Yuuki’s mouth so strong words, so passionate declarations of love firstly to maintain a balance towards the other party (Zero cuz his case lacks romance) and secondly simply because it is difficult to take them back without the heroine to be labeled as frivolous, flippant, superficial if not something worse…
    And let me bring a few examples … when Yuuki states that “even if Kaname lies to me” or even worse “if he betrays me I don’t mind, my love cannot change for him” blah blah then if and when this happen Yuuki must honor her words. And this actually happened, no?
    Or when Kaname disclosed to her his “sins” in the beginning of the 2nd arc Hino put Yuuki to say >>

    “I don’t mind if you’re tainted! Then taint me too… I love these hands… I want to descend to the bottom with you…

    >> … very very strong words that I do not know how Hino can take back or why to put them there in the first place especially when for the other party (i.e. Zero who supposedly would have been Yuuki’s choice in the end) doesn’t have the equivalent. And there are so many similar examples and more recent…

    In short … if the author wanted to change course for me as her reader it would be more right and decent from her end to keep the tone down and for the Yume.

    b) Another factor which reinforces the above; is the time and the space that she has “consumed” for Yume. Now with 86 chapters already, this factor is even stronger cuz why an author to spend the ¾ of its story focusing on Yume, full with Yume romance in order to have in the end another couple? … To put it in general lines … we will have a Yume love story mainly, with a Zeki end? O.O
    One even could say that both fandom would have a feeling of being “cheated” … something would be missing from both.
    I’m not saying that she cannot do it … it is her story ofc… but I’m questioning why to choose such course now (???) and ofc as her reader who buys her work I preserve my right to criticize…

    Again I would find it more understandable if she had done that earlier and the truth is that she had plenty opportunities to do so, especially after Kaname left Yuuki … the time that she has spent at the academy would have been the perfect excuse to start building the romance between Yuuki and Zero at least to start balancing between Yume and Zeki.
    But again what we saw is a firm Yuuki, stating that “I belong to Kaname” … and after what Kaname has done or said to her I do not think that if I add the phrase “no matter what” to Yuuki’s “I belong to Kaname” would be an exaggeration…

    Juliet wrote: For me some things are not a matter of preference there are valid judgements coming out of script that you can not deny: example; Yuuki says that she can not live with Zero. Chapters ago she had said that the only thing that she desired was Kaname; so why to doubt that fact?

    in the same sense if Yuuki had shown to us reader through her POV or her actions that she feels for Zero in the same sense as for Kaname, apparently i would not deny. Yes, that would not be my preference but it would be stupid at the same time to deny the script's point and insist on my own perceptions about what would have been better and more fair and bla bla...

    If Zeki happens, it will happen, i shall accept it as it is. I can say my opinion about Hino and say that for this and that reason i disagree but i would not bash Zero over that.

    Co-sign!!!!

    I have said it before … what I see thus far (plot wise) is an effort from the author to prove Yuuki’s love for Kaname not only with words but also with actions in this second half of the 2nd arc … that her words weren’t just hot air >>
    - If he betrays me… >>> he did (at least in Yuuki’s eyes) because he abandoned her and took back his promise to start over and live for the eternity together
    - If he lies >> he did that too…
    - If he is tainted … >> Kaname even claimed that he is responsible for Zero’s drama … i.e. for the guy who supposedly (according to some fans) is Yuuki’s true love …
    >> and yet Yuuki not only she didn’t convert her love interest but again she connected her life, her fate to Kaname whereas synchronously disconnected her life from Zero’s >> “I cannot live with you” … This little phrase also conveys the message that Yuuki knows Zero’s romantic feelings for her and yet her choice is again Kaname >> and this time; nothing, nothing bound her to choose Kaname since he claims that he abandoned her… nothing except her feelings of course.
    I’m saying this because many fans up until now supported that Yuuki didn’t know how Zero was still feeling for her, hence she didn’t have a choice… but apparently she does.

    Of course needless to say that all these are my own perspective based on the indicative clues that we have thus far and I want to stress it out again.

    And btw … because I’ve heard a lot of criticism and contestation (and this is an understatement lol) regarding Yuuki’s line “I belong to Kaname” like she sees herself as an object >___> … as IF it is ONLY Yuuki who has used such a line when we have plethora of novels, movies, poems, lyrics with the phrase “I belong to you, you belong to me” as the ultimate proof of love and devotion! …

    Thus I have to remind Hino’s own words since she is the author of this story and her views bearing the greater gravity >>



    “They belong together” … I guess this speaks louder than anyone else’s subjective concept about what love is or how should be Very Happy
    Or Kaname is Yuuki’s object as well … so be it Razz

    @Duskola Hino-sensei has stated that she knows the end of her story from the beginning … it’s not only your impression but it is a fact.

    I have many things to comment on your observations but I’ll save them for later since this post turned out too long again lol





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:00 pm

    [quote="nina"]
    Duskola wrote:
    aya-chan wrote: I hope kaname will not be blamed for the global warming.
    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl oh, but he IS the real cause of the global warming, well, they say there was climate change when vampires came out, it's HIS fault, it's OBVIOUS!!!! It's CLEARLY written in the manga!!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Oh my!

    rofl rofl Let’s face it aya … Duskola is right … Kaname is indeed responsible for the global warming … rumours has it that his HOTNESS increased the average global temperature 100 degrees hahahahaha

    kaname,oh kaname,the kaname kuran,you adorable,i hate you ,i simply hate you for being so hot to blow my mind,making me jealous of a sweet girl like yuuki,making me to hate a handsome and kind guy like zero just because he wanted to kill you.oh kaname,you are simply.....so.... drawling

    no wonder earth is suffering such severe global warming
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by KuranPrince on Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:57 am

    nina wrote:
    Duskola wrote:
    aya-chan wrote: I hope kaname will not be blamed for the global warming.
    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl oh, but he IS the real cause of the global warming, well, they say there was climate change when vampires came out, it's HIS fault, it's OBVIOUS!!!! It's CLEARLY written in the manga!!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Oh my!

    rofl rofl Let’s face it aya … Duskola is right … Kaname is indeed responsible for the global warming … rumours has it that his HOTNESS increased the average global temperature 100 degrees hahahahaha

    Ok and after the mini break back in serious mode lol

    Well, they are used to simple plots like this, so they think: "Well, there's a love triangle. Now she loves Kaname. But Zero loves her too, so obviously Kaname will disappear and she will love Zero.


    Agreed. Also if someone wants to make comparisons then IMO has to take note the genre… and I’m not talking only about the general label shoujo because there are shoujo smuts for example and shoujo more conservative. Thus you cannot compare such manga and your example, L. Georgie, is a shoujo by far more liberal regarding romance and sex themes from VK. Therefore I agree with your observations and for me solely for that reason (if not for many other) Yuuki cannot be compared with Georgie or with other heroines that do not match with Yuuki’s profile.
    However for shoujo where the heroine is a young maiden, too pure, a bit naïve, a bit weak etc (i.e. like Yuuki) there are some norms that the authors usually follow … f.e. the first kiss … is a very important moment and often is indicative … or the phrase “I will protect you” is another cliché, etc… There are some “golden norms” that usually the mangaka follow without ofc saying that there aren’t exceptions… there is …
    Although, this also doesn’t mean that all the exceptions are successful or being “accepted” from the audience as such.

    As for our story; also my objections for the above notion that you mentioned are:

    a) If the author wanted to make a twist later regarding Yuuki’s love interest IMO she should’ve had kept a better balance between the two boys till now. And in this case I do not mean towards Zero but especially towards Kaname … she shouldn’t have put in Yuuki’s mouth so strong words, so passionate declarations of love firstly to maintain a balance towards the other party (Zero cuz his case lacks romance) and secondly simply because it is difficult to take them back without the heroine to be labeled as frivolous, flippant, superficial if not something worse…
    And let me bring a few examples … when Yuuki states that “even if Kaname lies to me” or even worse “if he betrays me I don’t mind, my love cannot change for him” blah blah then if and when this happen Yuuki must honor her words. And this actually happened, no?
    Or when Kaname disclosed to her his “sins” in the beginning of the 2nd arc Hino put Yuuki to say >>

    “I don’t mind if you’re tainted! Then taint me too… I love these hands… I want to descend to the bottom with you…

    >> … very very strong words that I do not know how Hino can take back or why to put them there in the first place especially when for the other party (i.e. Zero who supposedly would have been Yuuki’s choice in the end) doesn’t have the equivalent. And there are so many similar examples and more recent…

    In short … if the author wanted to change course for me as her reader it would be more right and decent from her end to keep the tone down and for the Yume.

    b) Another factor which reinforces the above; is the time and the space that she has “consumed” for Yume. Now with 86 chapters already, this factor is even stronger cuz why an author to spend the ¾ of its story focusing on Yume, full with Yume romance in order to have in the end another couple? … To put it in general lines … we will have a Yume love story mainly, with a Zeki end? O.O
    One even could say that both fandom would have a feeling of being “cheated” … something would be missing from both.
    I’m not saying that she cannot do it … it is her story ofc… but I’m questioning why to choose such course now (???) and ofc as her reader who buys her work I preserve my right to criticize…

    Again I would find it more understandable if she had done that earlier and the truth is that she had plenty opportunities to do so, especially after Kaname left Yuuki … the time that she has spent at the academy would have been the perfect excuse to start building the romance between Yuuki and Zero at least to start balancing between Yume and Zeki.
    But again what we saw is a firm Yuuki, stating that “I belong to Kaname” … and after what Kaname has done or said to her I do not think that if I add the phrase “no matter what” to Yuuki’s “I belong to Kaname” would be an exaggeration…

    Juliet wrote: For me some things are not a matter of preference there are valid judgements coming out of script that you can not deny: example; Yuuki says that she can not live with Zero. Chapters ago she had said that the only thing that she desired was Kaname; so why to doubt that fact?

    in the same sense if Yuuki had shown to us reader through her POV or her actions that she feels for Zero in the same sense as for Kaname, apparently i would not deny. Yes, that would not be my preference but it would be stupid at the same time to deny the script's point and insist on my own perceptions about what would have been better and more fair and bla bla...

    If Zeki happens, it will happen, i shall accept it as it is. I can say my opinion about Hino and say that for this and that reason i disagree but i would not bash Zero over that.

    Co-sign!!!!

    I have said it before … what I see thus far (plot wise) is an effort from the author to prove Yuuki’s love for Kaname not only with words but also with actions in this second half of the 2nd arc … that her words weren’t just hot air >>
    - If he betrays me… >>> he did (at least in Yuuki’s eyes) because he abandoned her and took back his promise to start over and live for the eternity together
    - If he lies >> he did that too…
    - If he is tainted … >> Kaname even claimed that he is responsible for Zero’s drama … i.e. for the guy who supposedly (according to some fans) is Yuuki’s true love …
    >> and yet Yuuki not only she didn’t convert her love interest but again she connected her life, her fate to Kaname whereas synchronously disconnected her life from Zero’s >> “I cannot live with you” … This little phrase also conveys the message that Yuuki knows Zero’s romantic feelings for her and yet her choice is again Kaname >> and this time; nothing, nothing bound her to choose Kaname since he claims that he abandoned her… nothing except her feelings of course.
    I’m saying this because many fans up until now supported that Yuuki didn’t know how Zero was still feeling for her, hence she didn’t have a choice… but apparently she does.

    Of course needless to say that all these are my own perspective based on the indicative clues that we have thus far and I want to stress it out again.

    And btw … because I’ve heard a lot of criticism and contestation (and this is an understatement lol) regarding Yuuki’s line “I belong to Kaname” like she sees herself as an object >___> … as IF it is ONLY Yuuki who has used such a line when we have plethora of novels, movies, poems, lyrics with the phrase “I belong to you, you belong to me” as the ultimate proof of love and devotion! …

    Thus I have to remind Hino’s own words since she is the author of this story and her views bearing the greater gravity >>



    “They belong together” … I guess this speaks louder than anyone else’s subjective concept about what love is or how should be Very Happy
    Or Kaname is Yuuki’s object as well … so be it Razz

    @Duskola Hino-sensei has stated that she knows the end of her story from the beginning … it’s not only your impression but it is a fact.

    I have many things to comment on your observations but I’ll save them for later since this post turned out too long again lol


    Got room for one more? Why, because I too want to co-sign it!
    avatar
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by Duskola on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:20 pm

    Ooooooh nina your posts are always wonderful I like LONG smart posts and the fact that I'm not the only one writing so much about VK ooooh happiness!!!


    @Duskola Hino-sensei has stated that she knows the end of her story from the beginning … it’s not only your impression but it is a fact.

    Oh well, maybe there was a misunderstanding: I've always thought that SHE KNOWS, as she is the author Very Happy. What I wanted to say, is that SHE KNOWS there are smart fans like us searching for hints everywhere. So she's simply playing wih us lol! Aaaaah Hino, you're wonderful

    Still, I have to edit a bit what I wrote about anime's openings and novels. I think that we have to distinguish between real hints and symbols, that is very difficult - if not impossible. I think there are a lot of symbols that Hino uses, a sort of leitmotiv to describe Yuuki and Kaname's love story.

    For instance, she likes representing VK both like a fairy tale and a chess game (that is why it's called VAMPIRE KNIGHT). Kaname is obviously the prince/king, Yuuki the "kind princess"/(queen in chess?) and Zero the knight.

    Being Yuuki and Kaname the prince and princess of a tale, it's natural to talk about some sort of spell above them that prevents their love and happiness. This spell can be represented by Yuuki turned to human in the first part of the story, by the current vampire society, and so on.

    Let's take the opening of the first anime series as an example. We see Yuuki running on a chessboard, that is a symbol of all games between PBs. Then she tries to drink some blood from a phial, and Zero shoots. This is another symbol of what's going to happen with Rido in the second anime series, when Rido tries giving Yuuki his own blood, then Zero kills him. But how can you guess it right, if you haven't read the manga or seen the second anime series? It's impossible. Symbols are not real hints, because they are distorted and unclear.

    So, I think that all this talking about breaking mirrors and butterflies has most of all a symbolic meaning.

    When in the second opening Yuuki walks into the dark forest (another symbol) alone, and stands alone on the sand, this probably refers to the current arc of the story, in which she has to fight alone. The only thing that I worry, is that she's all alone, neither Zero nor Kaname around. But still, maybe this doesn't mean anything at all, it's only a distorted symbol of the current situation. And surely we won't understand anything until the manga completes, cryyyyyyy EVIL HINO


    Although, this also doesn’t mean that all the exceptions are successful or being “accepted” from the audience as such.

    Yes, you're right. By empathyzing Zero, it's natural that Zekis absorb his hatred and inferiority complex towards Kaname. But refusing all evidence regarding Yume and persisting with their hatred, they are also admitting that Zero will always have a reason to hate Kaname, that he is inferior and would never evolve. And this is even more sad.

    Regarding the fact that now it's too late to make Yuuki change her mind, you're totally right once again. From the very beginning, we see Yuuki dreaming about Kaname, we see her blushing when he approaches, we hear her heart bumping, and so on. We don't see any of these love symptoms towards Zero, never. When he tries and kiss her, she simply feels embarrassed and wants to believe in Zero's absurd explanation. She also thinks something like "Sorry, Zero, but Kaname has always been my world, the one that gave me the strength to go on". That is really an unsaid refuse, until chapter 86.

    Yuuki would easily sacrifice herself for the ones she cares about, and she is always coherent in her behaviour: she wants Zero to be happy and find a reason to live. She wants him to survive. She has never gone beyond this until now. Zero knows her true feelings from her own blood, from the very first time he took it from her. And blood doesn't lie.

    Yuuki NEVER says "I desire to s*ck all Zero's blood, I want him so much, oh my!" No, these are strong vampire's feelings that she feels only for Kaname. She takes blood from Zero only when she's forced. Her wings doesn't come out for Zero, but for Kaname. Oh well, I could go on for hours, so I won't bother you more than this. What I want to add is, that something VERY serious (NOT Kaname's death) must happen for princess Yuuki to change her mind and become the knight's lover. But for now I can't think about something serious enough that could also preserve the perfect structure of the plot. I will let Hino surprise me. And if she changes path suddenly after 86 chapters, well, that surely would be a surprise rofl

    And btw … because I’ve heard a lot of criticism and contestation (and this is an understatement lol) regarding Yuuki’s line “I belong to Kaname” like she sees herself as an object >___> … as IF it is ONLY Yuuki who has used such a line when we have plethora of novels, movies, poems, lyrics with the phrase “I belong to you, you belong to me” as the ultimate proof of love and devotion! …

    I belooooong to youuuuuuu and youuuuu youuuu belong to meeeee tooooooooo (Lenny Kravitz cit. rofl rofl ).

    I agree, I don't think Yuuki is acting for her sense of duty. And Hino's words are the final proof. Furthermore, as Kaname always lets Yuuki completely free and is always disposed to part with her for her own happiness, I absolutely exclude that HE sees HER as an object. And everybody with the slightest wit should exclude this, too =__=

    Then, what should Zekis say? That Hino was manipulated by Kaname, too??? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl



    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:17 am

    Duskola wrote:Ooooooh nina your posts are always wonderful I like LONG smart posts and the fact that I'm not the only one writing so much about VK ooooh happiness!!!


    @Duskola Hino-sensei has stated that she knows the end of her story from the beginning … it’s not only your impression but it is a fact.

    Oh well, maybe there was a misunderstanding: I've always thought that SHE KNOWS, as she is the author Very Happy. What I wanted to say, is that SHE KNOWS there are smart fans like us searching for hints everywhere. So she's simply playing wih us lol! Aaaaah Hino, you're wonderful

    Still, I have to edit a bit what I wrote about anime's openings and novels. I think that we have to distinguish between real hints and symbols, that is very difficult - if not impossible. I think there are a lot of symbols that Hino uses, a sort of leitmotiv to describe Yuuki and Kaname's love story.

    For instance, she likes representing VK both like a fairy tale and a chess game (that is why it's called VAMPIRE KNIGHT). Kaname is obviously the prince/king, Yuuki the "kind princess"/(queen in chess?) and Zero the knight.

    Being Yuuki and Kaname the prince and princess of a tale, it's natural to talk about some sort of spell above them that prevents their love and happiness. This spell can be represented by Yuuki turned to human in the first part of the story, by the current vampire society, and so on.

    Let's take the opening of the first anime series as an example. We see Yuuki running on a chessboard, that is a symbol of all games between PBs. Then she tries to drink some blood from a phial, and Zero shoots. This is another symbol of what's going to happen with Rido in the second anime series, when Rido tries giving Yuuki his own blood, then Zero kills him. But how can you guess it right, if you haven't read the manga or seen the second anime series? It's impossible. Symbols are not real hints, because they are distorted and unclear.

    So, I think that all this talking about breaking mirrors and butterflies has most of all a symbolic meaning.

    When in the second opening Yuuki walks into the dark forest (another symbol) alone, and stands alone on the sand, this probably refers to the current arc of the story, in which she has to fight alone. The only thing that I worry, is that she's all alone, neither Zero nor Kaname around. But still, maybe this doesn't mean anything at all, it's only a distorted symbol of the current situation. And surely we won't understand anything until the manga completes, cryyyyyyy EVIL HINO


    Although, this also doesn’t mean that all the exceptions are successful or being “accepted” from the audience as such.

    Yes, you're right. By empathyzing Zero, it's natural that Zekis absorb his hatred and inferiority complex towards Kaname. But refusing all evidence regarding Yume and persisting with their hatred, they are also admitting that Zero will always have a reason to hate Kaname, that he is inferior and would never evolve. And this is even more sad.

    Regarding the fact that now it's too late to make Yuuki change her mind, you're totally right once again. From the very beginning, we see Yuuki dreaming about Kaname, we see her blushing when he approaches, we hear her heart bumping, and so on. We don't see any of these love symptoms towards Zero, never. When he tries and kiss her, she simply feels embarrassed and wants to believe in Zero's absurd explanation. She also thinks something like "Sorry, Zero, but Kaname has always been my world, the one that gave me the strength to go on". That is really an unsaid refuse, until chapter 86.

    Yuuki would easily sacrifice herself for the ones she cares about, and she is always coherent in her behaviour: she wants Zero to be happy and find a reason to live. She wants him to survive. She has never gone beyond this until now. Zero knows her true feelings from her own blood, from the very first time he took it from her. And blood doesn't lie.

    Yuuki NEVER says "I desire to s*ck all Zero's blood, I want him so much, oh my!" No, these are strong vampire's feelings that she feels only for Kaname. She takes blood from Zero only when she's forced. Her wings doesn't come out for Zero, but for Kaname. Oh well, I could go on for hours, so I won't bother you more than this. What I want to add is, that something VERY serious (NOT Kaname's death) must happen for princess Yuuki to change her mind and become the knight's lover. But for now I can't think about something serious enough that could also preserve the perfect structure of the plot. I will let Hino surprise me. And if she changes path suddenly after 86 chapters, well, that surely would be a surprise rofl

    And btw … because I’ve heard a lot of criticism and contestation (and this is an understatement lol) regarding Yuuki’s line “I belong to Kaname” like she sees herself as an object >___> … as IF it is ONLY Yuuki who has used such a line when we have plethora of novels, movies, poems, lyrics with the phrase “I belong to you, you belong to me” as the ultimate proof of love and devotion! …

    I belooooong to youuuuuuu and youuuuu youuuu belong to meeeee tooooooooo (Lenny Kravitz cit. rofl rofl ).

    I agree, I don't think Yuuki is acting for her sense of duty. And Hino's words are the final proof. Furthermore, as Kaname always lets Yuuki completely free and is always disposed to part with her for her own happiness, I absolutely exclude that HE sees HER as an object. And everybody with the slightest wit should exclude this, too =__=

    Then, what should Zekis say? That Hino was manipulated by Kaname, too??? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl




    wow,i read your post and everyline made me go cheers
    and your last line cracked me up. rofl

    indeed hino gets manipulated by kaname's hotness,thats why she doesn't wanna give us a shirtless kaname,she wanna keep it all to herself.that is one cruel mangaka. Evil or Very Mad
    avatar
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by Duskola on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:39 pm

    @lucykaede, lol! lol! lol!

    And maybe her true purpose is to kill him indeed, so that she can cover all her walls with pictures of HIM NONE OF US will NEVER SEE... :Q_______________

    "It's mine... it's aaaaalll minnneeeeee... myyyyy PB-Preciouuuuusssss drawling " lol! Hino-Gollum lol! lol! lol!

    Well, if this happens, I hope she'll compensate all of us with HOT ENORMOUS PICTURES of EVERY SINGLE VK MALE CHARACTER, shirtless, or even more... :Q________

    Still, I don't think that will be enough... Oh our beautiful prince Kaname, don't throw away your life... just throw away your clothes drawling
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:08 pm

    Duskola wrote:@lucykaede, lol! lol! lol!

    And maybe her true purpose is to kill him indeed, so that she can cover all her walls with pictures of HIM NONE OF US will NEVER SEE... :Q_______________

    "It's mine... it's aaaaalll minnneeeeee... myyyyy PB-Preciouuuuusssss drawling " lol! Hino-Gollum lol! lol! lol!

    Well, if this happens, I hope she'll compensate all of us with HOT ENORMOUS PICTURES of EVERY SINGLE VK MALE CHARACTER, shirtless, or even more... :Q________

    Still, I don't think that will be enough... Oh our beautiful prince Kaname, don't throw away your life... just throw away your clothes drawling

    a wall full of kaname posters,well i think hino have already a secret room where she madly draws kaname shirtless,jeansless,underwearless
    and then drool on them.

    and other room full of shiki ones, another room full of takuma....oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    hino now have to fulfill our wishes,there are so few chapters left and we haven't saw a shirtless kaname yet.so so cruel of hino.we didn't even get a shiki's one and he is the model in the manga.
    avatar
    SecretWhiteRose
    Human

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by SecretWhiteRose on Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:28 am

    Spoiler:

    Please check out Zero and the hooded woman white knight theory to understand why i think this outcome,can find link in my sig,or go to zero forums for the topic,Its possible spoiler so please read at your own choice.


    The Hooded Woman Heart aka The Weapons will return to the body( Zero)
    Meaning That zero is the Hooded Woman reincarnation all along.He is also carring her genetics in blood,Once the Hearts(weapons) returns to the body(Zero).
    Zero will be Pureblood.he will get his past memories back..

    meaning his past self fell for kaname who is a kuran.Most likely the hooded woman loved kaname,but he was in love with a other woman(kaname future wife) Later the Hooded woman learns of kaname plans,and sacrifices herself for kaname,wanting him to live on with the woman he loved,and also helping the humans aswell,since her parents where humans.Making the hooded woman a kind selfless person who put others needs before her own.

    his current life self also fell for Yuuki who is a kuran.now dosen't this sound familiar(facepalm)history repeating again,with the outcome zero sacrifing himself to the kurans. kaname/Yuuki

    also it is quite popular theme in vampire stories,where the vampire meets his past love who is reborn 100+ years later if they find them



    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:34 am

    SecretWhiteRose wrote:
    Spoiler:

    Please check out Zero and the hooded woman white knight theory to understand why i think this outcome,can find link in my sig,or go to zero forums for the topic,Its possible spoiler so please read at your own choice.


    The Hooded Woman Heart aka The Weapons will return to the body( Zero)
    Meaning That zero is the Hooded Woman reincarnation all along.He is also carring her genetics in blood,Once the Hearts(weapons) returns to the body(Zero).
    Zero will be Pureblood.he will get his past memories back..

    meaning his past self fell for kaname who is a kuran.Most likely the hooded woman loved kaname,but he was in love with a other woman(kaname future wife) Later the Hooded woman learns of kaname plans,and sacrifices herself for kaname,wanting him to live on with the woman he loved,and also helping the humans aswell,since her parents where humans.Making the hooded woman a kind selfless person who put others needs before her own.

    his current life self also fell for Yuuki who is a kuran.now dosen't this sound familiar(facepalm)history repeating again,with the outcome zero sacrifing himself to the kurans. kaname/Yuuki

    also it is quite popular theme in vampire stories,where the vampire meets his past love who is reborn 100+ years later if they find them




    that is one unique theory i must say.i am not smart enough to answer if this theory can be true or not.i haven't read the manga thoroughly.maybe nina or juliet can answer this.
    avatar
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by Duskola on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:11 pm

    @SecretWhiteRose, as I said in the topic you opened for your theory, it's a very interesting one, still I don't believe Zero is becoming or will become a PB ;)

    You can find there the reason why ;) in a VERY long post, as usual ha-ha-ha

    Still, I find very interesting

    Spoiler:

    the specular situation Yuuki-Kaname-Zero / VampireQueen? - Kaname - HW you mentioned, and the fact that Zero could absorb the weapons due to his special amount of HW's blood. And I don't want to exclude totally the fact of vampires being reborn, still I don't believe it's a matter of common reincarnation. We've seen Juuri pregnant in the manga.

    Obviously, if I'm wrong I will be the first to tell and to thank you for your theory! ;)

    It seems to be the same theory I read in an Italian forum, that I mentioned some posts before. The so-called "HW reincarnation" theory. They talked about "a theory from USA" and the general comment was "too long, I'm not going to read a post that has more than three lines" lol! so I can't say it was a success. So, it was you who created and spread this theory? Great! ^^

    We shall see what happens! I think that some parts of it could really come true! ;)



    @lucykaede, we'll go and DIG OUT EVIL HINO so that we can enjoy aaaaalllll those chambers, too

    mashirb
    Human

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2012-12-13
    Location : Sweden
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by mashirb on Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:39 pm

    So after all the reading, i had these crazy theory.... just guessing anyway so here we go....First we have to know the past then can make the conclusion for the ending, so here we go....

    The past-

    Kaname have triangle relationship with HW and his sibling which is would be the Kuran clan "Mother" = Kaname+HW+Sibling Wife.

    However his wife is an evil Queen who doesn't care about human ( explain why Rido inherit those bad evil Character)

    Kaname wanted to sacrifice himself to fix the situation,However HW the one who safe him has feeling for him or love or want to protect him

    Like the way Zero with Yukki relations,so the end she sacrifice herself to saved Kaname,therefore Kaname probably was the one who killed/stopped

    His own wife,hance he felt so much trouble if telling Yukki the truth about the past. Because of HW death Kaname felt need to responsible to

    ended all the PB life to fulfilled her wish form his guilt,so after his finished his wife and other PB he decided sleep to dust.

    But got accidently waken by Rido was out of expected, after spent time with Yukki realized she has the heart of the HW+His Wife looking

    Wanted to spent the rest of life with her, however the Sara Queen starting killing PB, remind him the past has no changed, therefore

    The guilt for the HW began again,so he decided to end it all again with his life once for all and since he want to be the new "source stone"

    To create the anti vampire weapons,he can no longer give his life for Yuuki as human, therefore asking ISAYA to do so.

    If the above theory is somehow correct- Triangle relationship - Kaname alive alone form the Past!

    The Present-

    Triangle relationship Kaname+Zero+Yuuki

    So now is going to be Kaname want to sacrifice himself just like the HW did for him.

    Yuuki want to stop Kaname just like the past Kaname want to stop his Wife evil Queen.

    So I guess the ending will be Kaname died successful turn himself to the new "source stone"

    Yukki see Kaname dead no longer to be wish to stay alone nor going on with Zero cause of her guilt she choose to end her life give

    Zero a human life instead,(explain why on page 28-29 she make up her mind with Kaname,despite the fact he did so much horrible things to Zero).

    Ending Zero alive alone via super power human Vampire Hunter, no longer remember who is Yuuki and all the crap behind.

    Very Sad ending.....I like Zero and Kaname Both, so to the bottom of my heart i wish she can be either of one the end, live happy ever after.....

    But i guess that wouldn't be much possible..think the ending now matter how to turn out i wi
    ll cry Very Happy
    avatar
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by mariangie on Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:16 am





    Some things to remember for later :

    After Kaname watching the Zeki kiss . Kaname believes Yuuki loves Zero the most . That he already lost the little hope he has to live . His only goals for know are to become the new furnace to do new anti - vampire weapons as a way to protect Yuuki ; to make sure Yuuki can be safe and alive ; and to redeem himself with the humans / hunters .

    The rose resin vial . Kaname is the one with it now .

    Kaname fulfilling his plans to sacrifice himself for a furnace and turn Yuuki human . This makes Yuuki fail his promise to stop / save Kaname.

    Yuuki turning Kaname human has the effect of creating a human Kaname without a purpose in life .

    Don't forget Rido . He is probably a very important wild card during the events near the climax .

    Does Yuuki gets Hanabusa to go with her to the place where she expect to confront Kaname ?

    Who reveals the truth about the Hanadagi / Aido -dono situation .

    Isaya's intervention . He could be also a wild card in how the events near the climax develop .

    Zero's reaction to the revelation of the true events from the Shizuka / Zero incident . This could the detonant to the final events of Zero losing control to become a Level E .

    The possibility of a third transformation of both Bloody Rose and Artemis . If happens , I think Bloody Rose would become a bersek weapon . Accelerating Zero fall to Level E. In the case of Artemis . I think Yuuki's powers could modify her to a healing weapon instead of a killing one . Similar to Yuuki's blood acting as panacea / antidote .

    The problem with how Artemis and Bloody Rose would function after HW's spirit gone from the furnace is from where they would get the power to work . I suppose now they need to draw from the user their power instead .

    In Yuuki's case , she is a pureblood who is supposed to have special powers herself . Apparently she could use Artemis without the need to depend using the power drawn from HWs spirit before . Because Yuuki wasn't aware of the presence of HW's spirit before . So in her case drawing from her innate power is reasonable .

    Which could be the powers she can get from herself ?

    1- A breaking spell .
    Could be similar to when Yuuki tried to break her memory spell .

    2- Healing .
    Similar to the power of her blood to act as panacea / antidote .

    3- A more powerful killing power .

    I think if Yuuki can transform Artemis in a more powerful version of herself ; she has to have the power not only to break Kaname's bond with Rido . But also function as a way to save all those Level E random vampires who can't being stabilize after Sara died / masters died . With also the purpose to function as Grim Reaper if needed . So a healing Artemis weapon ; one who can cure the heart and the spirit of the ''victim '' , saving him / her . Or kill the person , if that is his / her desire of is / her heart / spirit could work as a solution .

    In case someone noticed , Yuuki's Artemis third transformation power could be pretty similar to the one shown at the end of the anime . When she healed Zero .

    In Zero's case , Bloody Rose in her second form uses blood and power from Zero as fuel to power - up . Zero has not total control from her . As during chapter 46 , where Yuuki had to help Zero to pull Bloody Rose now . Also Zero was conscious about the presence of the ancestress spirit inside Bloody Rose beging to kill all vampires . I suppose as HW's spirit not being the dominant force driving Bloody Rose . The weapon requires to draw power from Zero's instead . With Zero more weak , with the presence of poisonous Sara's blood inside of him and posibly losing the blood of both Kaname and Yuuki ; who aided to stabilize him . When Zero tries to force powering - up Bloody Rose with his own blood , the result could be the opposite he expected : a bersek weapon . A weapon in hands of a vampire almost becoming a Level E .
    avatar
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by lililovelilica on Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:44 pm

    Thinking carefully,since the beggining of the manga,Hino was already stating that Yuuki was in love with Kaname,and Kaname also loved her,so the ending is placed that this 2 will be together until the end,so instead of a love triangle,now i can only see a YUME ENDING,Yuuki decided to erase Zero's memories only to save Kaname later!
    explosive
    I know it's confusing,but a lot happened...and Kaname said it in many ways as a Romeo:
    -"You also have a deep forest inside of your heart,so let's wander together in this world."
    -"Yuuki is the only girl for me in this world".
    -"Of course you can stay with me forever".
    -"You're the only person who gives me colors in this grey heart of mine."
    -"Please,only you..."
    -"Rido,I'll never let you place your dirty hands at her."
    And also there's this:


    This is gonna end well...Hino is just gonna surprise us with a lovely Yume happy ending!

    If Yuuki rocks more of Kaname's blood(wich she did,since the 2 of them had sex in chapter 89.

    At chapter 90 there'll be many factors to help the development of the plot,Yuuki have more power than she imagine,first her weapon Artemis needs to heal the people who are infected by Sara's blood,since the animal who represents Sara is an spider,the one who represents Yuuki is a Butterfly and Kaname is Black Wolf,Zero's White Wolf.

    Butterflies have 2 ways to interpret her ending: Trapped or free to fly as a butterfly should do...but even if she's trapped by Kaname she would be happy since she loves him with all her heart.

    FOR ME AS A FAN I JUST WANT TO SEE YUME HAPPY!

    Sponsored content

    Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:50 pm