Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

    Gallery


    Latest topics

    » Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
    Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

    » VK Memories CH 6!
    Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

    » New VK Chapter is HERE!
    Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

    » VK Memories
    Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

    » The Final Countdown
    Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

    » New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
    Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

    » New VK Bonus Ch!!
    Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

    » Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
    Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

    » Bunko Editions
    Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

    » New Vampire knight Extra
    Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

    » The Musical (Original and Revive)
    Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

    » NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
    Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

    » Newbie in the forum...
    Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

    » Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
    Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

    » Zeki or Yume?
    Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

    » So What will happen of Kaname?
    Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

    » Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
    Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

    » Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
    Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

    » Ever "missed" a Chapter?
    Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

    » What kind of feeling?
    Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

    We and the Youtube

    Poll

    would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
    59% 59% [ 24 ]
    27% 27% [ 11 ]
    15% 15% [ 6 ]

    Total Votes : 41

    Friends


    Terry Candy


      What do you like about Kaname

      Share

      Poll

      what do you like about kaname

      [ 3 ]
      6% [6%] 
      [ 3 ]
      6% [6%] 
      [ 2 ]
      4% [4%] 
      [ 2 ]
      4% [4%] 
      [ 37 ]
      79% [79%] 

      Total Votes: 47
      avatar
      jayashree
      Level-E
      Level-E

      Posts : 70
      Join date : 2011-09-19
      Warning Zone

      What do you like about Kaname

      Post by jayashree on Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:34 am

      i love everything about kaname sLo_valentine2 sLo_valentine2 lol
      Attachments
      thumbnailCAEFG3SE.jpg
      My vampire Knight
      You don't have permission to download attachments.
      (13 Kb) Downloaded 7 times
      avatar
      sdalove
      Human

      Posts : 23
      Join date : 2011-09-19
      Warning Zone

      Re: What do you like about Kaname

      Post by sdalove on Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:56 am

      i love every thing about kaname lol i sound like a stalker but in a good way
      avatar
      soulkeeper_pol
      Level-E
      Level-E

      Posts : 51
      Join date : 2011-02-28
      Warning Zone

      Re: What do you like about Kaname

      Post by soulkeeper_pol on Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:26 am

      How about his cunning mind and evil aura? XD XD XD His arrogance and confidence? And his being a romantic *sigh*
      avatar
      Divine Rose
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

      Posts : 621
      Join date : 2011-09-09
      Location : Middle of Nowhere
      Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
      Warning Zone

      Re: What do you like about Kaname

      Post by Divine Rose on Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:24 am

      soulkeeper_pol wrote:How about his cunning mind and evil aura? XD XD XD His arrogance and confidence? And his being a romantic *sigh*

      That's what I like about him too! cheers cheers cheers cheers
      avatar
      Lisi
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

      Posts : 186
      Join date : 2010-11-18
      Location : deep in darkness
      Humor : black and deadpan
      Warning Zone

      Re: What do you like about Kaname

      Post by Lisi on Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:49 am

      his beautiful eyes and hair. HIs interesting (dark) personaltiy and he is so intelligent.
      avatar
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

      Posts : 5017
      Join date : 2010-05-05
      Location : Deep, deep forest
      Humor : Anytime...
      Warning Zone

      Re: What do you like about Kaname

      Post by juliet on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:51 am

      Is there anything that I don't like? (rhetorical question)

      How about his cunning mind and evil aura? XD XD XD His arrogance and confidence? And his being a romantic *sigh*

      Yes I think there is no vampire in VK that can think and act like Kaname, he is special. Passing the hotness, he is far too intelligent in relation with the others, always a step forward or even further than the rest of the team. His perception is so sharp and his form even better when he is taking that "dark" look.

      He is too smart for this game and it prooves everysingle day, more than this I like especially that he is no angel and he never pretended to be one.

      He supports the good and never touched an innoncent but he never took the credit for it also. He never asked for it and he rarely makes a subject about anything concerning himself.

      The fact that he is indeed misunderstood but he does not care, always doing what he is about to do without burdening others with his problems, is just so Kaname. Keeps all inside and steps into action to do what has to be done without dilema, hesitation and too much talk.

      He is the master of the game that hides his weakness and his fears far too deep for anyone to reach. He is proud and highly misunderstood. But the ones that know him do not want to leave his side. I think he is Hino's best character.









      I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
      avatar
      tssf
      Level-E
      Level-E

      Posts : 135
      Join date : 2011-05-25
      Warning Zone

      Re: What do you like about Kaname

      Post by tssf on Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:30 pm

      I don't like anythinking about Kaname. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM! If I tried to mention everything... It would probably take my whole life to do so...
      avatar
      Katherine
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

      Posts : 840
      Join date : 2011-07-19
      Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
      Warning Zone

      Re: What do you like about Kaname

      Post by Katherine on Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:11 pm

      juliet wrote:Is there anything that I don't like? (rhetorical question)

      How about his cunning mind and evil aura? XD XD XD His arrogance and confidence? And his being a romantic *sigh*

      Yes I think there is no vampire in VK that can think and act like Kaname, he is special. Passing the hotness, he is far too intelligent in relation with the others, always a step forward or even further than the rest of the team. His perception is so sharp and his form even better when he is taking that "dark" look.

      He is too smart for this game and it prooves everysingle day, more than this I like especially that he is no angel and he never pretended to be one.

      He supports the good and never touched an innoncent but he never took the credit for it also. He never asked for it and he rarely makes a subject about anything concerning himself.

      The fact that he is indeed misunderstood but he does not care, always doing what he is about to do without burdening others with his problems, is just so Kaname. Keeps all inside and steps into action to do what has to be done without dilema, hesitation and too much talk.

      He is the master of the game that hides his weakness and his fears far too deep for anyone to reach. He is proud and highly misunderstood. But the ones that know him do not want to leave his side. I think he is Hino's best character.




      Perfect post!!! I think the sama, Hino did such a good job Very Happy

      drawling drawling drawling drawling drawling
      avatar
      Akaruisama
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

      Posts : 545
      Join date : 2010-09-09
      Location : Poland
      Warning Zone

      Re: What do you like about Kaname

      Post by Akaruisama on Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:20 pm

      I agree with you. I like everything about Kaname: his personality, mystery around him, his soft, beautiful gaze when he is looking at his beloved Yuuki, his wisdom and politness.
      He is an ideal for me, impossible to get...
      sLo_BigBearHug
      avatar
      tssf
      Level-E
      Level-E

      Posts : 135
      Join date : 2011-05-25
      Warning Zone

      Re: What do you like about Kaname

      Post by tssf on Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:24 pm

      Akaruisama wrote:I agree with you. I like everything about Kaname: his personality, mystery around him, his soft, beautiful gaze when he is looking at his beloved Yuuki, his wisdom and politness.
      He is an ideal for me, impossible to get...
      sLo_BigBearHug

      Don't worry about it, he's almost every girl's dream and we still hve our imagination, right?
      avatar
      aya-chan
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

      Posts : 1154
      Join date : 2011-03-03
      Location : here
      Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
      Warning Zone

      Re: What do you like about Kaname

      Post by aya-chan on Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:46 pm





      EVERYTHING
      avatar
      Conrad Weller
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

      Posts : 162
      Join date : 2011-06-06
      Warning Zone

      Re: What do you like about Kaname

      Post by Conrad Weller on Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:58 pm

      everything. he is such a good person.

      he loves yuuki so much is so loyal, is handsome, is cool.

      i really want yuuki and kaname happy together forever with little kids.

      my thoughts same aya chan.
      avatar
      Divine Rose
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

      Posts : 621
      Join date : 2011-09-09
      Location : Middle of Nowhere
      Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
      Warning Zone

      Re: What do you like about Kaname

      Post by Divine Rose on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:00 pm

      Katherine wrote:
      juliet wrote:Is there anything that I don't like? (rhetorical question)

      How about his cunning mind and evil aura? XD XD XD His arrogance and confidence? And his being a romantic *sigh*

      Yes I think there is no vampire in VK that can think and act like Kaname, he is special. Passing the hotness, he is far too intelligent in relation with the others, always a step forward or even further than the rest of the team. His perception is so sharp and his form even better when he is taking that "dark" look.

      He is too smart for this game and it prooves everysingle day, more than this I like especially that he is no angel and he never pretended to be one.

      He supports the good and never touched an innoncent but he never took the credit for it also. He never asked for it and he rarely makes a subject about anything concerning himself.

      The fact that he is indeed misunderstood but he does not care, always doing what he is about to do without burdening others with his problems, is just so Kaname. Keeps all inside and steps into action to do what has to be done without dilema, hesitation and too much talk.

      He is the master of the game that hides his weakness and his fears far too deep for anyone to reach. He is proud and highly misunderstood. But the ones that know him do not want to leave his side. I think he is Hino's best character.




      Perfect post!!! I think the sama, Hino did such a good job Very Happy

      drawling drawling drawling drawling drawling

      I agree! Excellent post! Awesome! cheers cheers cheers cheers
      avatar
      sdalove
      Human

      Posts : 23
      Join date : 2011-09-19
      Warning Zone

      Re: What do you like about Kaname

      Post by sdalove on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:59 am

      those redish brownish beautiful eyes Kaname is one of the most beautiful anime character ever sLo_valentine2
      avatar
      mabel
      Human

      Posts : 26
      Join date : 2011-09-19
      Warning Zone

      Re: What do you like about Kaname

      Post by mabel on Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:04 am

      EVERYTHING HE'S PREFECT JUST THE WAY HE IS BUT HE DO NEED TO HAVE FUN AND TRY THINKING ABOUT HIMSELF FOR ONCE

      I LOVE KANAME
      avatar
      Yuuki Kuran
      Level-E
      Level-E

      Posts : 66
      Join date : 2011-11-14
      Humor : Sarcastic, dark
      Warning Zone

      Re: What do you like about Kaname

      Post by Yuuki Kuran on Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:41 pm

      I love and worship everything about Kaname.

      His beauty, his sorrow/despair, his intentions, he's intelligence/wisdom, his chess master role, his calm and composed side, his possessive side, his elegance, his devotion/loyalty, his secrets (even if they drive me mad sometimes), his lies (again, same as said before), his very being. wub
      avatar
      emogirl4evr
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

      Posts : 177
      Join date : 2011-11-09
      Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
      Humor : dark and mistevouis
      Warning Zone

      Re: What do you like about Kaname

      Post by emogirl4evr on Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:27 pm

      Yuuki Kuran wrote:I love and worship everything about Kaname.

      His beauty, his sorrow/despair, his intentions, he's intelligence/wisdom, his chess master role, his calm and composed side, his possessive side, his elegance, his devotion/loyalty, his secrets (even if they drive me mad sometimes), his lies (again, same as said before), his very being. wub
      i agree with evry word simple form i just plain out love kaname and theres no way whats sover to hide it or change the fact wub
      avatar
      Kikotsukino
      Level-E
      Level-E

      Posts : 54
      Join date : 2011-11-17
      Warning Zone

      Re: What do you like about Kaname

      Post by Kikotsukino on Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:45 pm

      What i like about Kaname you say?? - EVERYTHING!, i LOVE him forever~ ~ I Loved him since the first time i saw him ~ He is one handsome vampire (and not to mention that i am always on the side of Vampire of course Kaname hit the jackpot!!
      One of the main reasons i love him is because 'Kaname is smart, he is an interesting character, definitely caring/loving when it comes to Yuki- he can go through such extent to protect her (it truly makes every girl wish to be in Yuki's shoes)

      Really there is no character alive that can beat my love for him - Im saying this 'Kaname is forever my NO.1 Fav character ~ I love him ~ and I just want him to be happy - he's a character that truly deserves happiness ~ Go~ Kaname!!
      avatar
      Bloodredhead
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

      Posts : 465
      Join date : 2011-06-05
      Location : UK
      Warning Zone

      Re: What do you like about Kaname

      Post by Bloodredhead on Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:52 pm

      Kikotsukino wrote:What i like about Kaname you say?? - EVERYTHING!, i LOVE him forever~ When i said forever i mean forever ~ I Loved him since the first time i saw him ~ He is one handsome vampire (and not to mention that i am always on the side of Vampire of course Kaname hit the jackpot!!
      One of the main reasons i love him is because 'Kaname is smart, he is an interesting character, definitely caring/loving when it comes to Yuki- he can go through such extent to protect her (it truly makes every girl wish to be in Yuki's shoes)..

      Really there is no character alive that can beat my love for him - Im saying this 'Kaname is forever my NO.1 Fav character ~ I love him ~ and I just want him to be happy - he's a character that truly deserves happiness ~ Go~ Kaname!!

      firstly sSig_welcome5 to the forum!!! Its nice to see another Yume fan join us. sLo_BigBearHug

      i agree kaname is a very intriguing character, his whole being seems to attract you to him in quiet a sensual manner.

      underneath his exterior he has a very kind heart, one we have seen with him around yuuki and even with some members of the nightclass.
      avatar
      aya-chan
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

      Posts : 1154
      Join date : 2011-03-03
      Location : here
      Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
      Warning Zone

      Re: What do you like about Kaname

      Post by aya-chan on Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:55 pm

      Kikotsukino wrote:What i like about Kaname you say?? - EVERYTHING!, i LOVE him forever~ ~ I Loved him since the first time i saw him ~ He is one handsome vampire (and not to mention that i am always on the side of Vampire of course Kaname hit the jackpot!!
      One of the main reasons i love him is because 'Kaname is smart, he is an interesting character, definitely caring/loving when it comes to Yuki- he can go through such extent to protect her (it truly makes every girl wish to be in Yuki's shoes)

      Really there is no character alive that can beat my love for him - Im saying this 'Kaname is forever my NO.1 Fav character ~ I love him ~ and I just want him to be happy - he's a character that truly deserves happiness ~ Go~ Kaname!!

      Completely agree with you. kaname is the most interesting character from vk and I was attracted to him the first time when I saw him.

      And sSig_welcome5 to the forum. is nice to see another yume around sLo_Iloveyou
      avatar
      lililovelilica
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

      Posts : 672
      Join date : 2011-11-02
      Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
      Humor : Waiting for Kaname
      Warning Zone

      Re: What do you like about Kaname

      Post by lililovelilica on Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:19 pm

      I love his Everything! sLo_valentine2 drawling
      avatar
      Divine Rose
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

      Posts : 621
      Join date : 2011-09-09
      Location : Middle of Nowhere
      Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
      Warning Zone

      Re: What do you like about Kaname

      Post by Divine Rose on Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:20 pm

      Kikotsukino wrote:What i like about Kaname you say?? - EVERYTHING!, i LOVE him forever~ ~ I Loved him since the first time i saw him ~ He is one handsome vampire (and not to mention that i am always on the side of Vampire of course Kaname hit the jackpot!!
      One of the main reasons i love him is because 'Kaname is smart, he is an interesting character, definitely caring/loving when it comes to Yuki- he can go through such extent to protect her (it truly makes every girl wish to be in Yuki's shoes)

      Really there is no character alive that can beat my love for him - Im saying this 'Kaname is forever my NO.1 Fav character ~ I love him ~ and I just want him to be happy - he's a character that truly deserves happiness ~ Go~ Kaname!!

      Well, first off sSig_welcome5 and hope you have a great time! cheers cheers And awesome to see another Yume! sLo_BigBearHug

      And I completely agree with you. Kaname is the absolute best in VK! He is the reason I got into VK. cheers cheers
      avatar
      Kikotsukino
      Level-E
      Level-E

      Posts : 54
      Join date : 2011-11-17
      Warning Zone

      Re: What do you like about Kaname

      Post by Kikotsukino on Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:39 am

      Divine Rose wrote:
      Kikotsukino wrote:What i like about Kaname you say?? - EVERYTHING!, i LOVE him forever~ ~ I Loved him since the first time i saw him ~ He is one handsome vampire (and not to mention that i am always on the side of Vampire of course Kaname hit the jackpot!!
      One of the main reasons i love him is because 'Kaname is smart, he is an interesting character, definitely caring/loving when it comes to Yuki- he can go through such extent to protect her (it truly makes every girl wish to be in Yuki's shoes)

      Really there is no character alive that can beat my love for him - Im saying this 'Kaname is forever my NO.1 Fav character ~ I love him ~ and I just want him to be happy - he's a character that truly deserves happiness ~ Go~ Kaname!!

      Well, first off sSig_welcome5 and hope you have a great time! cheers cheers And awesome to see another Yume! sLo_BigBearHug

      And I completely agree with you. Kaname is the absolute best in VK! He is the reason I got into VK. cheers cheers

      Divine (for the warm welcome)

      for YuMe FTW! sFun_cheerleader2

      Kaname is the best forever~! and the forum here are soo neutral Its really nice here compared to MF

      Narutomanga1234
      Human

      Posts : 48
      Join date : 2011-07-10
      Warning Zone

      Re: What do you like about Kaname

      Post by Narutomanga1234 on Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:36 am

      ten letters: EVERYTHING!!! Very Happy

      But most of all that i love about him is his sadistic side Razz Razz

      yuukie cross
      Human

      Posts : 3
      Join date : 2011-11-20
      Humor : being a vampire with my little cusin
      Warning Zone

      Re: What do you like about Kaname

      Post by yuukie cross on Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:54 am

      his dum

      Sponsored content

      Re: What do you like about Kaname

      Post by Sponsored content


        Current date/time is Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:47 pm