Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Bar_left59%Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Bar_left27%Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Bar_left15%Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+42
KanamexYuukixZero
forever in the cold
Saphira_K
Persia
TheNoisyNeutron
Gania
VampireKnight#1
Falc0n
Zero's Lost Cause~
Lenilya Rycanalica
BlaireIcenap
PSDOL
aiko
VampireCythia
emogirl4evr
Kikotsukino
Akaruisama
blackvampira
Bloodyrose223
lililovelilica
zerofan500
Divine Rose
caela
aristocratic-pureblood
Blood Lust
Youweremysafeplace*
nina
shizza24
mabel
audraliann
Ronnieduh91
Lady Shirabuki
Meleas
aya-chan
Conrad Weller
ckaien
tssf
Katherine
Rikana-hime
brianthebunny
sdalove
jayashree
46 posters

Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away

Poll

Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away

[ 50 ]
    Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Bar_left38%Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Bar_right [38%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Bar_left2%Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 11 ]
    Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Bar_left8%Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 10 ]
    Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Bar_left8%Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Bar_left3%Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Bar_left1%Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Bar_right [1%] 
    [ 33 ]
    Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Bar_left25%Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Bar_left7%Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Bar_left4%Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Bar_left4%Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Bar_right [4%] 

Total Votes: 132
    jayashree
    jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneWhich Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Drops1black

Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Empty Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away

Post by jayashree Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:50 am

My pick is Kaname i love his eyes and man he is one of the hottest anime character i have seen Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 651225598 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 1694537797 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 651225598 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 651225598 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 651225598 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 651225598 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 651225598 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 651225598 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 651225598 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 651225598 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 651225598 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 651225598 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 1694537797 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 1694537797 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 1694537797 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 1694537797 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 651225598 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 651225598 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 651225598 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 651225598 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 651225598 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 651225598 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 651225598 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 651225598 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 651225598
    sdalove
    sdalove
    Human

Warning ZoneWhich Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Dropsoa

Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Empty Re: Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away

Post by sdalove Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:55 am

kaname
    brianthebunny
    brianthebunny
    Human

Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Empty Re: Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away

Post by brianthebunny Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:39 pm

Kaname....he is so freaking hot. drawling
    Rikana-hime
    Human

Post by Rikana-hime Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:56 pm

Kaname
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:14 pm

I don´t think I need to say anything, we all know he takes our breath away...right the hottest guy = Kaname-sama Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 1019656462
    tssf
    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by tssf Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:31 pm

Kaname. He takes my breath away, but always gives it back, even if I don't really need it, if he's the reason I don't mind anything. Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 1019656462 Let's just say it like this: he takes my breath and the breath of so many other girls away because he then cleans it and gives us back high-quality air! So he's also doing something for the environment! I mean otherwise we would be hyperventilating and every breath we take means more CO2 and he stops us form doing such things... Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 1019656462 Sorry, Kaname-deprivation makes me get such ideas and I believe in them.
    ckaien
    ckaien
    Human

Post by ckaien Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:11 pm

1. Juuri... As Being Kaien cross the last 5 years, feeling his pain as I read the series.... Reading juuri scenes always brings tears to my eyes, because shes the only person that ever showed kindeness to kaien. Her tender touch and motherely stare pierces my soul every time. As many timeqs as Ive read 45. i still flock back to it because her words are so soothing. For the first time in kaiens life somebody expressed interest in him for him. She didnt see him a monster to interrogate. She saw a hurting unaccepted person. And it hits my heart.

lol Im crying now just to talk about it Lol. Im such a loser. XD

Kaname: just because hes A. Pretty and B. His eyes just seem to pierce right through you. His presence is just dominating. Heis a true king in every way. His stature , his composure, his presence just demands respect. Hes
    intimidating even to me... The reader.... To be honest if kaname were to ever enter the same room I was in in reality Id probably hide lol. Because hes just too awesome for me to want to embarrass myself. Xd

Yagari: because hes just so freaking beutifull. Yagari is just hot in general. The way his hair falls to his tall body structure. And the way he carries himself. Hes a genuine Badass! He also demands respect with jut his presence. He doesnt say much and his piercing blue eyes give the most judgmental stares.

Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:02 pm

of course its kaname he is so beautiful.

but i like whole kuran family minus rido.

haruka, juri, kaname, yuuki. they are all so beautiful.

sara haha she is ugly. Razz
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:06 pm

Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 1694537797
    Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 3530524148
    Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 651225598
    Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 1019656462

KANAME
    Meleas
    Meleas
    Human

Post by Meleas Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:22 am

Yagari: because hes just so freaking beutifull. Yagari is just hot in general. The way his hair falls to his tall body structure. And the way he carries himself. Hes a genuine Badass! He also demands respect with jut his presence. He doesnt say much and his piercing blue eyes give the most judgmental stares.

[/quote]

Oh yes, you are so right Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 2554657431
    Lady Shirabuki
    Lady Shirabuki
    Human

Post by Lady Shirabuki Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:14 am

Without any doubt... Takuma Ichijou san is crown in my heart. I am sure he will be my lovely king. cheers
    Ronnieduh91
    Ronnieduh91
    Human

Post by Ronnieduh91 Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:24 am

Zero! He's so intense and he just draws you in. He's got that thing going on that makes you want to reach out to him and be with him for always. Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 1019656462
    audraliann
    audraliann
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by audraliann Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:32 am

Zero Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 2554657431 sLo_Iloveyou
    sdalove
    sdalove
    Human

Post by sdalove Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:55 am

Kaname every time i see a picture of him that whole day i will have a smile on my face Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 651225598 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 651225598 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 1694537797 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 651225598 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 651225598 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 651225598 Kaname be mine
    mabel
    mabel
    Human

Warning ZoneWhich Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Drops5black

Post by mabel Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:06 am

Kaname kaname yeah KANAME Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 651225598
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:49 am

Zero.. for he is definitely the epitome of all things sexy xD xD

I mean his absolutely beautiful silver hair, his drop dead gorgeous eyes, the sexy tattoo, the awesome piercings, the killer attitude, the death glares, not to mention his dangerously sexy Bloody Rose!!!! Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 651225598

And to top it off he just HAS to roam around wet and shirtless!! drawling

Why oh why Zero??? Why are you so beautifully cruel? Dx Doing this to us poor fangirls! My poor nerves can't handle your awesomeness anymore! Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 3887309346 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 36224405 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 2554657431 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 1019656462

And just when I think that you can't possibly get any more epic you go right out and cover yourself in rose vines and blood!!! Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 1019656462 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 36224405 Not to mention the shirtless, ruthless mode and the storm of pain and suffering glistening in your gorgeous eyes, Bloody Rose drinking your blood! drawling Are you trying to commit genocide with overdose of epicness??????

Oh Zero you have given awesomeness an entire new meaning. Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 36224405
    You are pure, untainted epicness! sFun_hailbig

being so utterly beautiful is just WRONG!!

I love you Zero! Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 36224405
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:01 am

Oh my! I can't breath, I can't breath ...
    K A N A M E
    Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 100
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Always :D

Post by Youweremysafeplace* Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:10 am

Zero, like when i see him, i squeal and my heart starts pounding! drawling
    His broad shoulders. His soft flowing silver hair.. His intense, lustrous, passionate eyes. Oh, how i surrender to them Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 651225598
    The way he has his lost wandering gaze, makes you want to know what hes thinking about and just want to meet his gaze wondering if you could see his untainted sole. Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 812189494
    His lovley ivory skin when he's shirtless, and that tattoo on the side of his neck.. Ah! i cant take it! Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 2554657431 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 2554657431
    Even the most loveliness words i could use would never compare to his radiance. Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 36224405
    I love you Zero!!!!!!!!! Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 1694537797 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 1694537797
    Blood Lust
    Blood Lust
    Human

Humor : I see Undead People!

Post by Blood Lust Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:27 am

Yuki and the one vampire girl with the parasol and pigtails. (Cant remember her name. I think it was Rima)
    aristocratic-pureblood
    aristocratic-pureblood
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : I bite. :)
    Warning ZoneWhich Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Drops2

Post by aristocratic-pureblood Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:23 am

YUKI< she's a little hottie, Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 1694537797

Ruka's pretty cute to... Very Happy Very Happy
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:05 am

My favorite characters (outside of the main characters)

Rima (anything she has said has been AWESOME)

Aidou (what everyone should wish their best friend was like)

Favorite Main Character:
    ZERO: no surprise. I like underdogs, rebelliousness and angst in my entertainment. (If Kaname were the underdog I might switch over, but he doesn't do angst as well as Kiryuu-san does. In any case, it is no fun rooting for the obvious favorite for me)

Side note: I'm pretty sure that if we did a personality test on VK fans, one type of personality would choose Kaname and the other type of personality would chose Zero.
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:58 am

Kaname. He is my absolute fave in the series.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:05 pm

Divine Rose wrote:Kaname. He is my absolute fave in the series.

The stages I pass when I see kaname
    Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 1694537797
    Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 651225598
    Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 1019656462
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Que Tal Amegos
    Warning ZoneWhich Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Drops1black

Post by zerofan500 Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:16 pm

Zero takes my breath away Very Happy
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away Empty Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:42 am

I love Kaname forever,my choice will never change,neither my feelings for him,ever since the first volume,i've fallen in love with him(also he's my type of men...hot,smart,mysterious,sexy and lonely puppy type) Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 3814611447 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 812189494 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 3110612249 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 1694537797 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 651225598 Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away 1019656462

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:20 pm