Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» The Final Countdown
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:47 am by lililovelilica

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_K

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away

    Share

    Poll

    Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away

    [ 50 ]
    38% [38%] 
    [ 2 ]
    2% [2%] 
    [ 11 ]
    8% [8%] 
    [ 10 ]
    8% [8%] 
    [ 4 ]
    3% [3%] 
    [ 1 ]
    1% [1%] 
    [ 33 ]
    25% [25%] 
    [ 9 ]
    7% [7%] 
    [ 5 ]
    4% [4%] 
    [ 7 ]
    4% [4%] 

    Total Votes: 132
    avatar
    jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Warning Zone

    Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away

    Post by jayashree on Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:50 am

    First topic message reminder :

    My pick is Kaname i love his eyes and man he is one of the hottest anime character i have seen

    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 674
    Join date : 2011-11-02

    Kaname

    Post by lililovelilica on Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:42 am

    I love Kaname forever,my choice will never change,neither my feelings for him,ever since the first volume,i've fallen in love with him(also he's my type of men...hot,smart,mysterious,sexy and lonely puppy type)
    avatar
    Bloodyrose223
    Human

    Posts : 17
    Join date : 2011-11-14
    Location : Vampire Knight world
    Humor : Quite, Curious
    Warning Zone

    Re: Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away

    Post by Bloodyrose223 on Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:27 am

    Zero Kiryuu of course I him and I won't stop thinking about him *it's as if he's real aha lol!
    avatar
    blackvampira
    Human

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2011-08-29
    Location : Here
    Warning Zone

    Re: Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away

    Post by blackvampira on Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:34 am

    Zero takes my breath away, he's my fav character and i love him drawling
    avatar
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away

    Post by Akaruisama on Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:22 am

    Kaname
    I have even dreamt about him and that is much as he is a manga character!
    avatar
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 186
    Join date : 2011-11-19
    Location : In The Darkness
    Humor : Que Tal Amegos
    Warning Zone

    Re: Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away

    Post by zerofan500 on Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:43 pm

    Still Zero my haert beats for him


    avatar
    Kikotsukino
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2011-11-17
    Warning Zone

    Re: Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away

    Post by Kikotsukino on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:47 am

    Definitely and Obviously my answer will be

    KANAME!

    [My heart beat will be uncontrollable like THIS if he is standing in front of me] - He's the COOLEST / HOTTEST ~!!
    I love him

    Kaname sLo_Iloveyou FOREVER~! (You'll always get my vote) ~!! cheers cheers
    avatar
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 186
    Join date : 2011-11-19
    Location : In The Darkness
    Humor : Que Tal Amegos
    Warning Zone

    Re: Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away

    Post by zerofan500 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:21 pm

    Zero has stolen my haert
    avatar
    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 177
    Join date : 2011-11-09
    Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Humor : dark and mistevouis
    Warning Zone

    Re: Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away

    Post by emogirl4evr on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:39 pm

    KANAME
    he is the sexy one out of them all [b][i]
    avatar
    jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Warning Zone

    Re: Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away

    Post by jayashree on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:07 am

    kanamekisser wrote:KANAME
    he is the sexy one out of them all [b][i]


    i Agree with you i did take Kaname any day
    avatar
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 488
    Join date : 2011-06-21
    Location : The kingdom of WCZF XD
    Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning Zone

    Re: Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away

    Post by VampireCythia on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:52 am

    Zero! He is simply amazing! His hotness is awesome and epic He has the most beautiful eyes! The silver hair! And he was so cute as little Him and Ichiru deserve a prize for cuteness!
    avatar
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 186
    Join date : 2011-11-19
    Location : In The Darkness
    Humor : Que Tal Amegos
    Warning Zone

    Re: Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away

    Post by zerofan500 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:36 am

    I agree with VampireCythia

    aiko
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 60
    Join date : 2011-08-30
    Warning Zone

    Re: Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away

    Post by aiko on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:21 pm

    KANAME!!! The lush hair, the alluring and hypnotic eyes, the mysterious and commanding presence, the surprising humorous side, the sensivitiy, and the unmistakable physical beauty makes Kaname the most breathtaking. If he entered a room, the whole room would stop and gasp!
    avatar
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 186
    Join date : 2011-11-19
    Location : In The Darkness
    Humor : Que Tal Amegos
    Warning Zone

    Re: Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away

    Post by zerofan500 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:22 pm

    Zero he is sexy
    avatar
    PSDOL
    Human

    Posts : 35
    Join date : 2010-05-14
    Location : malta
    Warning Zone

    Re: Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away

    Post by PSDOL on Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:30 pm

    yuuki and zero i realy love seeing them Smile
    avatar
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 186
    Join date : 2011-11-19
    Location : In The Darkness
    Humor : Que Tal Amegos
    Warning Zone

    Re: Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away

    Post by zerofan500 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:24 pm

    ZERO[b][code]
    avatar
    BlaireIcenap
    Human

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2012-02-18
    Location : Philippines
    Warning Zone

    Re: Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away

    Post by BlaireIcenap on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:24 am

    Zero. He's just way too hot for a hunter and a vampire as well. I keep on dreaming about this guy. I wish he's for real.
    avatar
    Lenilya Rycanalica
    Human

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2011-04-29
    Warning Zone

    Re: Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away

    Post by Lenilya Rycanalica on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:34 pm

    Kaname, of course


    avatar
    Zero's Lost Cause~
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 53
    Join date : 2012-02-13
    Location : Kurosu Academy~
    Humor : Cheesy jokes you can find on Laffy taffy candy ^_^
    Warning Zone

    Re: Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away

    Post by Zero's Lost Cause~ on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:26 pm

    Zero...
    avatar
    Falc0n
    Human

    Posts : 43
    Join date : 2012-02-17
    Warning Zone

    Re: Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away

    Post by Falc0n on Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:54 am

    Juri ! I LOVED her character. I wish my Zero was able to meet her. too bad, I'm sure she'd have made a some difference in his character )

    and then Kaien Cross (that sick pervert never fails to make me laugh xD I love him )

    ah, I guess I'm more into geezers xD

    next comes my Zero. after him comes Kaname. and last would be Takuma.

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away

    Post by Katherine on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:12 am

    Falc0n wrote:Juri ! I LOVED her character. I wish my Zero was able to meet her. too bad, I'm sure she'd have made a some difference in his character )

    and then Kaien Cross (that sick pervert never fails to make me laugh xD I love him )

    ah, I guess I'm more into geezers xD

    next comes my Zero. after him comes Kaname. and last would be Takuma.

    last Takuma? Can´t understand that...if you really kow the feelings of this characters towards his friends you will know that he can´t be one of the evil ones who is on Sara´s side because he follows her words...he is there to protect his friends, I´m sure of that...I mean remember the latest chapter where he talked to kaname...

    I hope you don´t meen Yuri and Zeo as a pairing!! Haruka would go mad
    but I think if she would have given him a litte bit of her experience it wouldn´t have been bad for Zero
    avatar
    VampireKnight#1
    Human

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2012-02-07
    Location : Where ever Akatsuki burns his fire
    Humor : Very funny ... at times... :P
    Warning Zone

    Re: Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away

    Post by VampireKnight#1 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:28 am

    I LOVE Akatsuki Kain!!! He is just soooo hot! And I love his pearsonality. And he is known as the "Victum of Circumstances King." Kinda sad,but that is what also makes him sooo loveable!!

    Then, I like Zero. He is just sooo hot!!!

    I kind of like Kaname... He isn't on y hottie and loeable list, though.


    ............. Akatsuki..............
    avatar
    Falc0n
    Human

    Posts : 43
    Join date : 2012-02-17
    Warning Zone

    Re: Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away

    Post by Falc0n on Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:18 pm

    Katherine wrote:
    last Takuma? Can´t understand that...if you really kow the feelings of this characters towards his friends you will know that he can´t be one of the evil ones who is on Sara´s side because he follows her words...he is there to protect his friends, I´m sure of that...I mean remember the latest chapter where he talked to kaname...

    I hope you don´t meen Yuri and Zeo as a pairing!! Haruka would go mad
    but I think if she would have given him a litte bit of her experience it wouldn´t have been bad for Zero

    Yup, I know all about Takuma. I like his character. and I meant last on my fav characters list. ^^

    and the ones I didn't mention aren't a fav.



    Zero x Juri ? hmm.. I never thought of it that way.. but if I ever wished to pair them up I will ! Cool *ignores an angry Haruka*

    I meant in a motherly way. Juri is a great loving mother. she's fun, smart, kind. if my Zero was able to meet her, I'm sure that she could have lighten up his character and hatred towards purebloods.. just like the case of Kaien Cross

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away

    Post by Katherine on Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:44 pm

    Falc0n wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    last Takuma? Can´t understand that...if you really kow the feelings of this characters towards his friends you will know that he can´t be one of the evil ones who is on Sara´s side because he follows her words...he is there to protect his friends, I´m sure of that...I mean remember the latest chapter where he talked to kaname...

    I hope you don´t meen Yuri and Zeo as a pairing!! Haruka would go mad
    but I think if she would have given him a litte bit of her experience it wouldn´t have been bad for Zero

    Yup, I know all about Takuma. I like his character. and I meant last on my fav characters list. ^^

    and the ones I didn't mention aren't a fav.



    Zero x Juri ? hmm.. I never thought of it that way.. but if I ever wished to pair them up I will ! Cool *ignores an angry Haruka*

    I meant in a motherly way. Juri is a great loving mother. she's fun, smart, kind. if my Zero was able to meet her, I'm sure that she could have lighten up his character and hatred towards purebloods.. just like the case of Kaien Cross

    I´m sorry I thought Takuma would be the last one of your list...that he would be the last one you would call nice and good...sorry for that...my english needs a lot of train

    Did I gave you crazy thoughts with my Yuri x Zero idea? Well, you´re welcome, but I think you really have to be afraid of Haruka Very Happy
    Juri is so cute, I love her when she annoys Kaname and when she cres for her children and husband.
    I think the best Juri-scene is in the special with the umbrella
    avatar
    Falc0n
    Human

    Posts : 43
    Join date : 2012-02-17
    Warning Zone

    Re: Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away

    Post by Falc0n on Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:26 pm

    Katherine wrote:
    I´m sorry I thought Takuma would be the last one of your list...that he would be the last one you would call nice and good...sorry for that...my english needs a lot of train

    Did I gave you crazy thoughts with my Yuri x Zero idea? Well, you´re welcome, but I think you really have to be afraid of Haruka Very Happy
    Juri is so cute, I love her when she annoys Kaname and when she cres for her children and husband.
    I think the best Juri-scene is in the special with the umbrella

    nah, it's my fault, I wasn't clear enough. and I'm no better, eng is not my native.

    Yup, few fics and a couple of fanarts and it shall be a fandom ! Cool *sense a dangerous aura from behind* uhm..I.. I was just kidding.. I.. !!!

    yeah, I liked the umbrella scene too ^^

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away

    Post by Katherine on Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:59 pm

    Falc0n wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    I´m sorry I thought Takuma would be the last one of your list...that he would be the last one you would call nice and good...sorry for that...my english needs a lot of train

    Did I gave you crazy thoughts with my Yuri x Zero idea? Well, you´re welcome, but I think you really have to be afraid of Haruka Very Happy
    Juri is so cute, I love her when she annoys Kaname and when she cres for her children and husband.
    I think the best Juri-scene is in the special with the umbrella

    nah, it's my fault, I wasn't clear enough. and I'm no better, eng is not my native.

    Yup, few fics and a couple of fanarts and it shall be a fandom ! Cool *sense a dangerous aura from behind* uhm..I.. I was just kidding.. I.. !!!

    yeah, I liked the umbrella scene too ^^


    You: Sorry it was just something in a book...about a character named Juri...no I meank Kuri and Zer---i^^

    Haruka: Oh can you show that book to me...I would LOVE to see that

    You: well I will take it *runs away in fear and circles*

    Haruka: *takes her back with his power of love protection and washes her head* hypnotise What did you mean by that=

    You: I-think-that-Haruka-and-Juri-are-the-best-and-most-lovable-pairing!

    Haruka: and Zero???

    You: Zero-is-a....Zero is awesome and don´t doubt that

    Haruka: Throws something dangerous

    You:

    Me: laugh from the distance ...oh no total failure
    avatar
    Falc0n
    Human

    Posts : 43
    Join date : 2012-02-17
    Warning Zone

    Re: Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away

    Post by Falc0n on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:41 am

    @Katherine : Ouch ! you made my day with that, I almost fell off my chair laughing xDDD

    that's so like Haruka xDD

    I never noticed how jealous Haruka can be until I heard the Anti-Sentimental memories drama, where he was acting all jealouse b/c of young Kaname xDD

    Sponsored content

    Re: Which Vampire Knight Character Takes You Breath Away

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:30 am