Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Opinion on Chapter 75?

    Share

    Ocean Of Blood
    Human

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2011-07-29
    Location : That One Anime World :3
    Humor : Humor? Ehh.. I usually find the slightest things to be funny. I'm a fun person 8D
    Warning Zone

    Opinion on Chapter 75?

    Post by Ocean Of Blood on Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:21 am

    So I just recently read chapter 75, I thought it was great as always ;D What are your opinions? Did you like it, hate it.. Discuss. :3

    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 186
    Join date : 2010-11-18
    Location : deep in darkness
    Humor : black and deadpan
    Warning Zone

    Re: Opinion on Chapter 75?

    Post by Lisi on Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:39 am

    I can't decide between "hate", "dislike" or "neutral".

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Opinion on Chapter 75?

    Post by juliet on Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:00 am

    As an impression considering what is happening, I did not like this chapter, despite having so many pages, we still did not get any answers, instead we faced more delays.
    The only development is around the hunters and the tablets.

    The plot is turning so obscure that we can not take a guess about the continuation of the next. I did not even understood how Kaien killed Touma since he did not strike his heart. Is it Hino's memory about anatomy blur or has she forgotten that purebloods are only killed if you cut their head or pull their heart?

    otherwise they can regenerate.

    Or the drawing are so bad in quality? I do not know.

    Not to mention that Kaname's words are so ambiguius. "He choose another path" but the objective remains the same...good now we know..LOL






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    ckaien
    Human

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2011-01-09
    Warning Zone

    Re: Opinion on Chapter 75?

    Post by ckaien on Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:20 pm

    I agree with Juliete. I feel like Im watching LOST all over again! Every episode woulde anwer two questions but leave us wondering ten more. Lol, All I. Gotta say is that Hino had better not pull a LOST on us and last minute give us an effed up ending that doesnt make sense and still leaves you going

    " wait... What?"

    ( god I could shoot the makers of LOST right now for giving us 5 years of torture and to end it so ..... Twistedly mental)

    MGM
    Human

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2010-05-13
    Warning Zone

    Re: Opinion on Chapter 75?

    Post by MGM on Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:32 pm

    Juliet-san! *huggles* Your avatar is awesome... where can I get the big size one for that? (I want to bask in it *hahaha* just for Kaname shake! ^^)

    well.. about ch75 .. me not really happy *sigh*
    I see that Yuuki begin to become to big of responsibility and liabilities for Kaname.... eventhough he is just so nevermind about that T_T .... in fact his whole life is all about that T_T *poor poor Kaname* He just put too much effort on in and even he hope that she will live happily ever after after *gulp* .. cant say that! T_T (but for the shake of making discussion clear: I suspect he plan to terminate himself too in the end T_T ... well, actually I wish he would go funky then and just be smart.. after clean up everything, change identity and boom .. have some fun! .. like you know "THE TOURIST" Johny Depp and Angelina Jolie cheers ... so *cough cough*... that VK will then change to have a bit of touch of sci-fie mystery jocolor hehe C'mon Kaname.. have some fun.. dont be too serious *wink*

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Opinion on Chapter 75?

    Post by juliet on Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:07 pm

    MGM wrote:Juliet-san! *huggles* Your avatar is awesome... where can I get the big size one for that? (I want to bask in it *hahaha* just for Kaname shake! ^^)

    well.. about ch75 .. me not really happy *sigh*
    I see that Yuuki begin to become to big of responsibility and liabilities for Kaname.... eventhough he is just so nevermind about that T_T .... in fact his whole life is all about that T_T *poor poor Kaname* He just put too much effort on in and even he hope that she will live happily ever after after *gulp* .. cant say that! T_T (but for the shake of making discussion clear: I suspect he plan to terminate himself too in the end T_T ... well, actually I wish he would go funky then and just be smart.. after clean up everything, change identity and boom .. have some fun! .. like you know "THE TOURIST" Johny Depp and Angelina Jolie cheers ... so *cough cough*... that VK will then change to have a bit of touch of sci-fie mystery jocolor hehe C'mon Kaname.. have some fun.. dont be too serious *wink*


    MGM, Hi, glad you passed by. Hugs, miss you..haha I know, the vibe of the avatar is just so I am in love, reminds me a song “can’t take my eyes off you”, sweet. I own it to a good friend that found it first and it was confiscated right away. LOL.
    I know I get this impression too, but perhaps Hino troll us big. We shall see, Yuuki is indeed quite important to him, but it seems that Kaname sees Yuuki as also being important for all.

    I wanted to post this in Kaname’s plan thread but perhaps, here is not a bad place since you brought this up;
    Kaname to the Senate:
    “From the very beginning the way of vampires slowly pushed me into the depths of despair. Even after I was awakened from my long sleep, your nature has not changed. You created an invisible prison. I will carry out what I refrained from doing during that first period of despair. First I will deal with you all…”.

    Is his act against the senate now motivated because of Yuuki?
    It seems it is..

    His explanation to Yagari when confronting him about the Senate;

    Yagari: It’s true the senate was detestable. But they existed to keep the peace. Unnecessary conflicts will start occurring now because of what you’ve done…
    Kaname: I did it to protect the precious future because they were devouring everything so greedily (at the same time Kaname holds and shields Yuuki in his arms).
    And, here is the significance of the future that Kaname tries to protect with all his might.

    Apparently Yuuki who signifies the hope and the future is the motive, co-existence apparently the ultimate goal (or how else could she survive and why do the others support him?

    On the other hand who from his fans could take and accept something like this as an end? The accomplish of this plan (if indeed he aims to sacrifice himself) would actually extract the main character (yuuki) from the main plot and provide a flat script from now to the end, / so there are few changes to reach such an end.

    If that's the case Hino will certainly make the TWIST and perhaps both of them finally go on vacation and live unseen and undercover..haha (and they deserve it enough with that Kuran role of the guardian!)

    For the time being Hino prolongs the torture of waiting for answers, so nothing new. LOL






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: Opinion on Chapter 75?

    Post by mariangie on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:03 am

    Anybody has noticed this from chapter 75 ?

    During the conversation of Rima with her roommate . Her roommate offered Rima some tablets . Rima discussed about the risk of taking the new blood tablets . The ones Sara commisioned to the human pharmaceutical . At the end of the chapter , Takuma offered Senri Shiki some of the same blood tablets .

    For now I think Rima wouldn't drink any of the new Sara's blood tablets . I'm not sure about Senri . Maybe he would drink them .

    What would happen in the next chapters ? As most probably Sara's blood tablets have a secundary harmful side effect to those vampires who drink them . Could Rima be put in the situation of having to fight Senri ?

    Any ideas ?

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Opinion on Chapter 75?

    Post by nina on Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:57 am

    mariangie wrote:Anybody has noticed this from chapter 75 ?

    During the conversation of Rima with her roommate . Her roommate offered Rima some tablets . Rima discussed about the risk of taking the new blood tablets . The ones Sara commisioned to the human pharmaceutical . At the end of the chapter , Takuma offered Senri Shiki some of the same blood tablets .

    For now I think Rima wouldn't drink any of the new Sara's blood tablets . I'm not sure about Senri . Maybe he would drink them .

    What would happen in the next chapters ? As most probably Sara's blood tablets have a secundary harmful side effect to those vampires who drink them . Could Rima be put in the situation of having to fight Senri ?

    Any ideas ?


    My impression is that neither Rima nor Shiki will take Sara’s tabs … I think both of them have already detect Takuma’s weird stance and now his “happy face” is the proof that something is going on … At least I hope so that they aren’t gonna buy Sara’s trick … Takuma needs someone to SAVE him and maybe this time is Rima’s and Shiki’s turn as Takuma did in the 1st arc for them …

    Sooooo pleaaase save Takuma! pale





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Opinion on Chapter 75?

    Post by sweetsolace on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:18 am

    mariangie wrote:Anybody has noticed this from chapter 75 ?

    During the conversation of Rima with her roommate . Her roommate offered Rima some tablets . Rima discussed about the risk of taking the new blood tablets . The ones Sara commisioned to the human pharmaceutical . At the end of the chapter , Takuma offered Senri Shiki some of the same blood tablets .

    For now I think Rima wouldn't drink any of the new Sara's blood tablets . I'm not sure about Senri . Maybe he would drink them .

    What would happen in the next chapters ? As most probably Sara's blood tablets have a secundary harmful side effect to those vampires who drink them . Could Rima be put in the situation of having to fight Senri ?

    Any ideas ?

    Rima thought that the tablets were untrustworthy because it came from a human manufacturer and it was doubtful if it had been tested since it came out so fast.
    Rima is Shiki's friend/lover, they seem to share things with each other and are very close. If she knew this information I think she'll also share it to Shiki. Smile
    So most likely if Shiki knew this and then he saw Takuma's bewitched self he will probably do something Smile
    And Takuma came in during the night right....? Razz lol I would be suspicious.

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Opinion on Chapter 75?

    Post by juliet on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:21 am

    nina wrote:
    mariangie wrote:Anybody has noticed this from chapter 75 ?

    During the conversation of Rima with her roommate . Her roommate offered Rima some tablets . Rima discussed about the risk of taking the new blood tablets . The ones Sara commisioned to the human pharmaceutical . At the end of the chapter , Takuma offered Senri Shiki some of the same blood tablets .

    For now I think Rima wouldn't drink any of the new Sara's blood tablets . I'm not sure about Senri . Maybe he would drink them .

    What would happen in the next chapters ? As most probably Sara's blood tablets have a secundary harmful side effect to those vampires who drink them . Could Rima be put in the situation of having to fight Senri ?

    Any ideas ?


    My impression is that neither Rima nor Shiki will take Sara’s tabs … I think both of them have already detect Takuma’s weird stance and now his “happy face” is the proof that something is going on … At least I hope so that they aren’t gonna buy Sara’s trick … Takuma needs someone to SAVE him and maybe this time is Rima’s and Shiki’s turn as Takuma did in the 1st arc for them …

    Sooooo pleaaase save Takuma! pale

    My impression too! Rima already showed her reservation on the subject and they all can tell that Takuma has been used here in order for Sara to launch the new tablets. They are very closed to finding out what the tablets do (due to Aido) taking the tablets to the HA and the uncoscious woman found at the streets.

    I can say that Sara counts chapters already...lol

    As far as it concerns Kaname's message to Yuuki, I think that he will not go. But I think that his message to Yuuki through Cross aims at giving to Sara an excuse to trust Yuuki.
    And Yuuki pretending to trust Sara (because the message is contradictory with what Yuuki knows about Kaname but can be used in order for Yuuki to have now an excuse for Sara to trust her).
    So I think that Kaname baits Sara here..not Yuuki. And if Sara goes to far into making a lethal threat against Yuuki...we already know who will get her out of the game.







    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Opinion on Chapter 75?

    Post by sweetsolace on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:45 am

    juliet wrote:
    nina wrote:
    mariangie wrote:Anybody has noticed this from chapter 75 ?

    During the conversation of Rima with her roommate . Her roommate offered Rima some tablets . Rima discussed about the risk of taking the new blood tablets . The ones Sara commisioned to the human pharmaceutical . At the end of the chapter , Takuma offered Senri Shiki some of the same blood tablets .

    For now I think Rima wouldn't drink any of the new Sara's blood tablets . I'm not sure about Senri . Maybe he would drink them .

    What would happen in the next chapters ? As most probably Sara's blood tablets have a secundary harmful side effect to those vampires who drink them . Could Rima be put in the situation of having to fight Senri ?

    Any ideas ?


    My impression is that neither Rima nor Shiki will take Sara’s tabs … I think both of them have already detect Takuma’s weird stance and now his “happy face” is the proof that something is going on … At least I hope so that they aren’t gonna buy Sara’s trick … Takuma needs someone to SAVE him and maybe this time is Rima’s and Shiki’s turn as Takuma did in the 1st arc for them …

    Sooooo pleaaase save Takuma! pale

    My impression too! Rima already showed her reservation on the subject and they all can tell that Takuma has been used here in order for Sara to launch the new tablets. They are very closed to finding out what the tablets do (due to Aido) taking the tablets to the HA and the uncoscious woman found at the streets.

    I can say that Sara counts chapters already...lol

    As far as it concerns Kaname's message to Yuuki, I think that he will not go. But I think that his message to Yuuki through Cross aims at giving to Sara an excuse to trust Yuuki.
    And Yuuki pretending to trust Sara (because the message is contradictory with what Yuuki knows about Kaname but can be used in order for Yuuki to have now an excuse for Sara to trust her).
    So I think that Kaname baits Sara here..not Yuuki. And if Sara goes to far into making a lethal threat against Yuuki...we already know who will get her out of the game.


    yes I think she should start counting. she probably thinks she's "safe" from Kaname because of the protection of the hunters, (which is why she begged to come inside) but they apparently agreed with Kaname's actions. Now her only chance is Yuki, who will "stop Kaname"
    Though about Kaname's message for her, I think it should make Yuki "wake up" indeed or else she would be defending Sara soon without knowing she's the enemy. Shocked imagine she blocks Kaname from killing Sara, while around her Takuma is smiling and the rest are acting high from her tablets... Razz

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Opinion on Chapter 75?

    Post by juliet on Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:01 pm

    sweetsolace wrote:

    yes I think she should start counting. she probably thinks she's "safe" from Kaname because of the protection of the hunters, (which is why she begged to come inside) but they apparently agreed with Kaname's actions. Now her only chance is Yuki, who will "stop Kaname"
    Though about Kaname's message for her, I think it should make Yuki "wake up" indeed or else she would be defending Sara soon without knowing she's the enemy. Shocked imagine she blocks Kaname from killing Sara, while around her Takuma is smiling and the rest are acting high from her tablets... Razz

    Hahaha...poor Yuuki, and all VK community goes asking; How stupid can she be?

    In a discussion that we had with Nina she pointed out the last conversation that Sara had with Yuuki...


    Sara: I see... Even if I were to tell you secrets, it would be a waste of time.
    Yuuki: Secrets...?
    Sara: Did you think I would carelessly reveal things to those who do not trust me?
    You two... please continue whatever it was you were doing...

    So that tells us that Sara wants to lure Yuuki into something or get Yuuki interfered in her game but as she says Yuuki does not trust her enough...

    Now Kaname's message: Please tell Yuuki – if you tell her this, maybe she’ll realize – tell her I killed Ouri-san. Next one will be Sara Shirabuki.

    Can Yuuki believe in Kaname's message? No, she cant because she knows that he did not kill Ouri. So she may wake up as you say or she may realize as Kaname says whats the role Kaname is asking her to play and that his sayings are completely fake.

    But how can she use that message?

    She can use it earn Sara's trust..that currently she is missing. And Sara will think that Yuuki has taken her bait whereas in reality Sara is taking Kaname's bait. And she will expose her plans or futher interfere Yuuki.

    Her time is closing because eventually her plan will be exposed. From Aidou the HA will now have the legal excuse to get Sara and Yuuki's interfere will lead in exposing to us the greater scale of Sara's plans. But if Sara finally makes the lethal mistake, after dragging Yuuki in her plans and shows her final intention to move against her, I think that Zero then can take full action since he is already there and has been after Sara for many chapters now.

    So I am under the impression that Kaname's message is indeed a code to tell Yuuki to do something; pretend that she is with Sara's side and to set the reels in action for Sara's final act.

    So I consider it possible that he is sending that message not to discourage Yuuki (because she knows the truth and as Kain said she still trusts him) but to lure Sara and start the "exposing" proccess.

    Haha okay it can only be my imagination but the message is indeed strange. Why to say that for Ouri?






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Opinion on Chapter 75?

    Post by sweetsolace on Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:42 pm

    juliet wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

    yes I think she should start counting. she probably thinks she's "safe" from Kaname because of the protection of the hunters, (which is why she begged to come inside) but they apparently agreed with Kaname's actions. Now her only chance is Yuki, who will "stop Kaname"
    Though about Kaname's message for her, I think it should make Yuki "wake up" indeed or else she would be defending Sara soon without knowing she's the enemy. Shocked imagine she blocks Kaname from killing Sara, while around her Takuma is smiling and the rest are acting high from her tablets... Razz

    Hahaha...poor Yuuki, and all VK community goes asking; How stupid can she be?

    In a discussion that we had with Nina she pointed out the last conversation that Sara had with Yuuki...


    Sara: I see... Even if I were to tell you secrets, it would be a waste of time.
    Yuuki: Secrets...?
    Sara: Did you think I would carelessly reveal things to those who do not trust me?
    You two... please continue whatever it was you were doing...

    So that tells us that Sara wants to lure Yuuki into something or get Yuuki interfered in her game but as she says Yuuki does not trust her enough...

    Now Kaname's message: Please tell Yuuki – if you tell her this, maybe she’ll realize – tell her I killed Ouri-san. Next one will be Sara Shirabuki.

    Can Yuuki believe in Kaname's message? No, she cant because she knows that he did not kill Ouri. So she may wake up as you say or she may realize as Kaname says whats the role Kaname is asking her to play and that his sayings are completely fake.

    But how can she use that message?

    She can use it earn Sara's trust..that currently she is missing.
    And Sara will think that Yuuki has taken her bait whereas in reality Sara is taking Kaname's bait. And she will expose her plans or futher interfere Yuuki.

    Her time is closing because eventually her plan will be exposed. From Aidou the HA will now have the legal excuse to get Sara and Yuuki's interfere will lead in exposing to us the greater scale of Sara's plans. But if Sara finally makes the lethal mistake, after dragging Yuuki in her plans and shows her final intention to move against her, I think that Zero then can take full action since he is already there and has been after Sara for many chapters now.

    So I am under the impression that Kaname's message is indeed a code to tell Yuuki to do something; pretend that she is with Sara's side and to set the reels in action for Sara's final act.

    So I consider it possible that he is sending that message not to discourage Yuuki (because she knows the truth and as Kain said she still trusts him) but to lure Sara and start the "exposing" proccess.

    Haha okay it can only be my imagination but the message is indeed strange. Why to say that for Ouri?

    I also find it strange he would lie about something he knows he didn't do, and he also knows that Sara killed Ouri.
    Maybe he trusted that Yuki would know the lie in his words and let it serve as a warning. Yuki herself smelled fresh blood on her during the party
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v12/c054/24.html

    also Kaname arranged that party to introduce Yuki, saying
    "its best to make it clear to everyone the person you want to protect the most [Yuki]"
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v12/c054/26.html
    -so whats he saying, could it be he set it up for dual purpose? first to set up Sara, second to introduce Yuki to eventually get her arrested and then to lead the night class?
    does that mean introducing her would mean added protection for her safety? it might, after all because the hunters know her now they are surrounding her (though along with Sara that is) still this could mean that he HAD intended Yuki to see through his lie and think what to do with Sara.
    Also in that chapter it was titled THE ENEMIES OF PUREBLOODS, and the pureblood who had done a crime in that party was SARA. Razz So its clear she is the antagonist in this story... moreover Takuma in chapter 65 said Sara is starting a conflict between purebloods... furthermore, Aido-dono chasing after Sara means he knows she's up to no good... this seems to point her out as a villain, but I feel she's only a cover to a greater boss, this might justify why Kaname is pulling out his best possible stunts to create chaos, contrary to his laid back actions in the academy during the first arc. In short the threat is bigger and far greater than Rido in my opinion.

    Ok but back to Yuki, I really do hope she manages to see through that lie, and more than that, for Kaien to pass on his message. Razz Kaien seems to be that hardcore-on-coexistence type and will go against anything on it BLINDLY so I think he will feed on Kaname's lie and pass it to Yuki... Razz now if that happens we only need to pray Yuki is smart enough to see the truth lol Razz surely she cant believe Sara twice

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Opinion on Chapter 75?

    Post by nina on Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:55 pm

    Am I the only one who doesn’t trust Yuuki’s brain?

    sweetsolace wrote: Ok but back to Yuki, I really do hope she manages to see through that lie, and more than that, for Kaien to pass on his message. Razz Kaien seems to be that hardcore-on-coexistence type and will go against anything on it BLINDLY so I think he will feed on Kaname's lie and pass it to Yuki... Razz now if that happens we only need to pray Yuki is smart enough to see the truth lol Razz surely she cant believe Sara twice

    Ok apparently not Razz

    juliet wrote:
    In a discussion that we had with Nina she pointed out the last conversation that Sara had with Yuuki...


    Sara: I see... Even if I were to tell you secrets, it would be a waste of time.
    Yuuki: Secrets...?
    Sara: Did you think I would carelessly reveal things to those who do not trust me?
    You two... please continue whatever it was you were doing...

    So that tells us that Sara wants to lure Yuuki into something or get Yuuki interfered in her game but as she says Yuuki does not trust her enough...

    Now Kaname's message: Please tell Yuuki – if you tell her this, maybe she’ll realize – tell her I killed Ouri-san. Next one will be Sara Shirabuki.

    Can Yuuki believe in Kaname's message? No, she cant because she knows that he did not kill Ouri. So she may wake up as you say or she may realize as Kaname says whats the role Kaname is asking her to play and that his sayings are completely fake.

    But how can she use that message?

    She can use it earn Sara's trust..that currently she is missing. And Sara will think that Yuuki has taken her bait whereas in reality Sara is taking Kaname's bait. And she will expose her plans or futher interfere Yuuki.

    Her time is closing because eventually her plan will be exposed. From Aidou the HA will now have the legal excuse to get Sara and Yuuki's interfere will lead in exposing to us the greater scale of Sara's plans. But if Sara finally makes the lethal mistake, after dragging Yuuki in her plans and shows her final intention to move against her, I think that Zero then can take full action since he is already there and has been after Sara for many chapters now.

    So I am under the impression that Kaname's message is indeed a code to tell Yuuki to do something; pretend that she is with Sara's side and to set the reels in action for Sara's final act.

    So I consider it possible that he is sending that message not to discourage Yuuki (because she knows the truth and as Kain said she still trusts him) but to lure Sara and start the "exposing" proccess.

    Haha okay it can only be my imagination but the message is indeed strange. Why to say that for Ouri?


    But what you have deployed here juliet is a logical route for every person with at least average comprehensibility … but has Yuuki this intelligence??? Hahaha … don’t know …

    Ok on a serious mode … I think Hino it might have left an open window here for Yuuki to believe in Kaname’s fake msg >>>

    Yuuki: “I can’t completely believe what this woman has said … it’s not that I’ve seen every memory from Kaname’s blood but … Ichijou senpai doesn’t seem to believe her either …”
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-73-page-24.html

    There is the open window, that Yuuki is thinking she hasn’t seen Kaname’s entire memory but she’s basing her mistrust in Sara also on Takuma’s suspicions. What if by seeing Takuma changed plus Kaname’s disturbing msg flips over???

    On the other hand she smelt on her own fresh blood on Sara at the ball but this isn’t enough evidence since Sara claimed already to Kaname that Ouri was her fiancé so it was natural to drink from him … Therefore Sara has an explanation over this incriminating clue.

    For me what Yuuki will believe after she’ll receive Kaname’s msg isn’t absolute but I hope you and sweet to be right on this juliet lol.






    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    soulkeeper_pol
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 51
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Warning Zone

    Re: Opinion on Chapter 75?

    Post by soulkeeper_pol on Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:11 pm

    Not to mention that Kaname's words are so ambiguius. "He choose another path" but the objective remains the same...good now we know..LOL
    I couldnt help noting this, because they are my thoughts, exactly. (-_-)


    So that tells us that Sara wants to lure Yuuki into something or get Yuuki interfered in her game but as she says Yuuki does not trust her enough...

    Now Kaname's message: Please tell Yuuki – if you tell her this, maybe she’ll realize – tell her I killed Ouri-san. Next one will be Sara Shirabuki.

    Can Yuuki believe in Kaname's message? No, she cant because she knows that he did not kill Ouri. So she may wake up as you say or she may realize as Kaname says whats the role Kaname is asking her to play and that his sayings are completely fake.

    But how can she use that message?

    She can use it earn Sara's trust..that currently she is missing. And Sara will think that Yuuki has taken her bait whereas in reality Sara is taking Kaname's bait. And she will expose her plans or futher interfere Yuuki.
    This is what Yuuki can do, if she is smart enough. But I doubt it is what Kaname intends. Kaname really doesnt want to put Yuuki in battle and I doubt that he would start using her that way ever. But the fact that Kaname has allowed Yuuki and Sara to be on the same domain means he doesnt really see Sara as much of a threat to Yuuki... as long as Yuuki isnt seen as Kaname's ally, I suppose. That's why I think he is trying to convince her of his guilt.

    I doubt Yuuki will ever trust Sara though, her love for Kaname will not allow her to do so. It's instant distrust. And Yuuki never really liked Sara the first time she saw her standing at the ball next to Kaname, she was jealous of her. That and Yuuki never had any real conversation with Sara, so there is no way she would believe her over her feelings for Kaname, even if Kaname sends messages of his guilt. If after the sight of killing daddy Aidou still made her chase after Kaname, Yuuki is a hopeless case.

    And Sara being smart should know she has no chances of winning Yuuki over, thus I believe, the "secrets" she mentioned was her taunting Yuuki. "Because you dont trust me you wont get my secrets" or something like that. Sara just wants Yuuki to be involved.

    Well, at least that's what I think...


    EDIT: typos as was not able to reread before posting. hehe


    Last edited by soulkeeper_pol on Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:34 am; edited 3 times in total

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Opinion on Chapter 75?

    Post by sweetsolace on Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:40 pm

    soulkeeper pol wrote:
    And Sara being smart should know she has no chances of winning Yuuki
    over, thus I believe, the "secrets" she mentioned was her taunting
    Yuuki. "Because you dont trust you wont get my secrets" or something
    like that. Sara just wants Yuuki to be involved.

    yes she does oh I think she does want that.
    she is a deceitful little spider I think she already suspects that the seed of suspicion has been planted inside Yuki's head so she will grab at every opportunity to make Yuki uproot that suspicion so she can use her.. no doubt, against Kaname.
    And what was she doing there in the forest? That was near the place where the hunters were gathering their "secret" meeting to discuss their agreement to Kaname's plans... could it be Sara was spying on them in that moment, and now she knew there was a change of plans with the hunters, she has launched her only salvation by targeting Yuki?
    technically Yuki is her only hope now if Kaname will go after her next

    another thing is, something we should know.... If the hunters want all purebloods dead, hence they agreed with kaname, why they let Sara in? She practically stepped inside a hornet's nest currently.. Razz Razz and in much contradiction to her prior beliefs that she will be safe there. haha this seems to be getting more interesting, some predictions are coming true.

    and IF she knew that she was inside a place where she can get killed any moment, she might get desperate and we all know where her eyes will be focusing from now on... Yuki. Yuki better be careful as Sara will get desperate to hostage her to save her life. :PI think this is where Kaname's message will work through.. the "code" she has to decipher... Razz Kaien better hurry up Razz

    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 228
    Join date : 2011-04-30
    Humor : Satirical
    Warning Zone

    Re: Opinion on Chapter 75?

    Post by Knightmare on Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:55 am

    soulkeeper_pol wrote:
    This is what Yuuki can do, if she is smart enough. But I doubt it is what Kaname intends. Kaname really doesnt want to put Yuuki in battle and I doubt that he would start using her that way ever. But the fact that Kaname has allowed Yuuki and Sara to be on the same domain means he doesnt really see Sara as much of a threat to Yuuki... as long as Yuuki isnt seen as Kaname's ally, I suppose. That's why I think he is trying to convince her of his guilt.
    agree, he's trying to convince her he's a bad guy.

    Yuuki is way too dense to figure anything out. she believed the suicide story when she had her doubts about it. she's been upset about the suggestions of kaname's actions and wanting him to stop, now kaien is about to give her solid proof that not only did Kaname have touma killed, he setup kaien to do it.


    I doubt Yuuki will ever trust Sara though, her love for Kaname will not allow her to do so. It's instant distrust. And Yuuki never really liked Sara the first time she saw her standing at the ball next to Kaname, she was jealous of her. That and Yuuki never had any real conversation with Sara, so there is no way she would believe her over her feelings for Kaname, even if Kaname sends messages of his guilt. If after the sight of killing daddy Aidou still made her chase after Kaname, Yuuki is a hopeless case.
    I think part of the reason not to trust sara is that she just doesn't like her, i think she's over any idea of jealousy since she's now a pb too. Sara is non genuine and plays with people, that is not yuuki's kind of person, plus she's accusing kaname of stuff that yuuki doesn't want to hear.

    mind yuuki isn't totally happy with kaname and his actions, she's no longer saying she wants to follow him or even track him down to get answers, she's switched it to saying she intends to stop him and this is before she's heard about his latest act. but she's still not going to want to hear slanders against him.


    And Sara being smart should know she has no chances of winning Yuuki over, thus I believe, the "secrets" she mentioned was her taunting Yuuki. "Because you dont trust you wont get my secrets" or something like that. Sara just wants Yuuki to be involved.
    yes, sara likes to taunt, she was doing it with Zero, now she's doing it to yuuki. I wonder if sara has lost interest in zero now? I think she just like her games and this is how she entertains herself and testing yuuki. To sara, yuuki porbably also help her figure out what kaname is up to. because if sara isn't at least a little concerned with what kaname is planning, then she's not worth calling a villain at all. even if kaname has "discarded" yuuki publically, he can't erase the public demo that he would protect her above everything else. so Sara has to assume that yuuki is a gamepiece she can use against kaname.

    sweetsolace wrote:
    If the hunters want all purebloods dead, hence they agreed with kaname, why they let Sara in? She practically stepped inside a hornet's nest currently..
    Well jinmu just let her into the HA, no danger in doing that. but it was Kaien and Yuuki who made that choice to let her into the school.

    soulkeeper_pol
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 51
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Warning Zone

    Re: Opinion on Chapter 75?

    Post by soulkeeper_pol on Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:44 am

    I think part of the reason not to trust sara is that she just doesn't like her, i think she's over any idea of jealousy since she's now a pb too. Sara is non genuine and plays with people, that is not yuuki's kind of person, plus she's accusing kaname of stuff that yuuki doesn't want to hear.
    Right. What I was pointing out was that Yuuki never had any "nice" feelings towards Sara, even when she did not know about Sara's personality. Thus this will not help Sara into gaining Yuuki's trust. All of Yuuki's memories regarding Sara are all "not good" memories and so although Yuuki still tries to act fair, trusting Sara against Kaname is out of the question.

    yes, sara likes to taunt, she was doing it with Zero, now she's doing it to yuuki. I wonder if sara has lost interest in zero now? I think she just like her games and this is how she entertains herself and testing yuuki. To sara, yuuki porbably also help her figure out what kaname is up to. because if sara isn't at least a little concerned with what kaname is planning, then she's not worth calling a villain at all. even if kaname has "discarded" yuuki publically, he can't erase the public demo that he would protect her above everything else. so Sara has to assume that yuuki is a gamepiece she can use against kaname.
    Sara does come out just like a bored cat playing with her little rats. I dont really see her as someone afraid of death or defeat. I believe Sara doesn't care if she succeeds in the current game she is playing or not. Unlike Shizuka she does not have any motives for revenge (as far as we know). Seems like Sara just wants to amuse herself even if it will cost her her life. You know, its better to have lived and died, than living a life not worth living.

    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Opinion on Chapter 75?

    Post by Divine Rose on Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:13 am

    soulkeeper_pol wrote:
    I think part of the reason not to trust sara is that she just doesn't like her, i think she's over any idea of jealousy since she's now a pb too. Sara is non genuine and plays with people, that is not yuuki's kind of person, plus she's accusing kaname of stuff that yuuki doesn't want to hear.
    Right. What I was pointing out was that Yuuki never had any "nice" feelings towards Sara, even when she did not know about Sara's personality. Thus this will not help Sara into gaining Yuuki's trust. All of Yuuki's memories regarding Sara are all "not good" memories and so although Yuuki still tries to act fair, trusting Sara against Kaname is out of the question.

    yes, sara likes to taunt, she was doing it with Zero, now she's doing it to yuuki. I wonder if sara has lost interest in zero now? I think she just like her games and this is how she entertains herself and testing yuuki. To sara, yuuki porbably also help her figure out what kaname is up to. because if sara isn't at least a little concerned with what kaname is planning, then she's not worth calling a villain at all. even if kaname has "discarded" yuuki publically, he can't erase the public demo that he would protect her above everything else. so Sara has to assume that yuuki is a gamepiece she can use against kaname.
    Sara does come out just like a bored cat playing with her little rats. I dont really see her as someone afraid of death or defeat. I believe Sara doesn't care if she succeeds in the current game she is playing or not. Unlike Shizuka she does not have any motives for revenge (as far as we know). Seems like Sara just wants to amuse herself even if it will cost her her life. You know, its better to have lived and died, than living a life not worth living.

    I completely agree with you. You explained it nicely. cheers cheers cheers cheers

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Opinion on Chapter 75?

    Post by juliet on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:25 pm


    Sara does come out just like a bored cat playing with her little rats. I dont really see her as someone afraid of death or defeat. I believe Sara doesn't care if she succeeds in the current game she is playing or not. Unlike Shizuka she does not have any motives for revenge (as far as we know). Seems like Sara just wants to amuse herself even if it will cost her her life. You know, its better to have lived and died, than living a life not worth living.

    Its actually the opposite, Sara had said in a chapter...

    Spoiler:

    Spoiler:

    So I think that she cares very much about her life, and that she has planned the way to get ultimate protection at some point> thus Yuuki now. After all that's what she says, that's why she has chosen the more subtle and diplomatic ways, not going at front war like Rido.

    All her intention now to show vulnerable and weak, unprotected from kaname's attack unless Yuuki shields her is an exaggerated show that led her straight in the academy so that she can get Yuuki involved in her plans.

    She is baiting her right, but what she expects is to win Yuuki's trust first because if she does not, then how can Yuuki protect her in the first place? Even if Kaname showed up in academy, Yuuki could not literally protect Sara if Kaname would launch an attack, I am sure that he would first made sure that Yuuki is out of his way in order to stop him. So there is something "fishy" with all this protection theme.

    Plus I do not believe that Sara is really afraid at the current moment that Kaname will attack her (I do not see her afraid at all), so while she does hide behind Yuuki (as an excuse to get closer) there are also other things that she wants to achieve.
    As she had said to Takuma there are things to do in the academy.
    So I think that Yuuki has an excuse to do so, (because Kaname gave it to her at the plate), but will she really?
    I think that in case she would even deserve what she would get rofl rofl rofl (okay right now I am turning mean here). Plus her talk with Takuma (and Takuma was right next to Sara for a long time) shows that even Takuma supports Kaname.








    Last edited by juliet on Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    soulkeeper_pol
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 51
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Warning Zone

    Re: Opinion on Chapter 75?

    Post by soulkeeper_pol on Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:08 pm

    @juliet
    I'm sorry but I cant see the picture you posted. But might you have been referring to this pic?:
    Spoiler:

    Spoiler:

    Because this is where I based my opinion. Seems to me that Sara is desperate to find a reason to live and she chose being a Queen as her goal. So if she doesnt attain her goals that means she would fall under the same fate as the other purebloods she compared herself to, having lost the inspiration for life. Its like a gamble to her, and she will risk her life because loosing in the game means having no more reason to live anyway.

    But then when she becomes queen what then? I really pity Sara.

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Opinion on Chapter 75?

    Post by juliet on Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:18 pm

    -Yes, I fixed it, added your pics, because the other site seemed that it could afford the bandwith.

    Yes, I mean her game is still running, so she is too eager to make it succesful other wise she will lose her own motive to survive. Even though she is still young, how is she comparing herself with Ouri and Haruka, Yuuri that lived so many years ago. What I be meaning to tell, is that her game for her is important because it will give her means to survive. Even though she allures herself with the Kurans...

    Yes anyway, I see your point "all or nothing" but I have the opinion that this will come most probably to end, where she will be desperate to preserve the possibility of becoming queen. I think that now despites her "theatrical" game, she still considers herself on top of the game and thus go careful about it, moving on with her next move with a calculated precision.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Opinion on Chapter 75?

    Post by sweetsolace on Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:57 pm

    Knightmare wrote:
    she's been upset about the suggestions of kaname's actions and wanting him to stop, now kaien is about to give her solid proof that not only did Kaname have touma killed, he setup kaien to do it.
    the idea is, Kaien is a huge fan of coexistence and his roleplay of the school prefects system that he will go against ANYTHING/ANYONE that threatens coexistence, see how fast and informed he was of Kaname's current location and how lightning instant he drew that sword and slashed him--he is very excited about it.
    I believe Kaname exploited this tendency when he told him to pass on his message to Yuki--a message that was a LIE. The idea of the lie here is to make Yuki realize the truth about Sara or Kaname's next plan instead--an idea to save her intelligence as a main character of the story. Rather than "upsetting" her more it will make her "wake up" indeed as Kaname had said--it seems a bit futile/idiotic to think she would believe Sara another time when the seed of suspicion had already been planted on her mind after Takuma's last coherent warning to her.

    In short, it's very simple.. If she believed the lie, this just made her more idiotic and stupid than she ever has been. And we all know it.

    Knightmare wrote:
    I think part of the reason not to trust sara is that she just doesn't like her, i think she's over any idea of jealousy since she's now a pb too. Sara is non genuine and plays with people, that is not yuuki's kind of person, plus she's accusing kaname of stuff that yuuki doesn't want to hear.

    soulkeeper pol wrote:All of Yuuki's memories regarding Sara are all "not good" memories and
    so although Yuuki still tries to act fair, trusting Sara against Kaname
    is out of the question.

    I agree with the bold. Jealousy has little to do with liking or disliking her, Sara had already given Yuki reason to doubt. Now it is up to her what to do with it.

    Knightmare wrote:mind yuuki isn't totally happy with kaname and his actions, she's no longer saying she wants to follow him or even track him down to get answers, she's switched it to saying she intends to stop him and this is before she's heard about his latest act. but she's still not going to want to hear slanders against him.

    ok let me refresh the chapters here.

    chapter 69 when Yuki found out Kaname's "heinous crime" she was determined to look after him and get the answers by herself, telling Kaien not to stop her.
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v13/c069/13.html
    But instead, her daddy said she should do her Kuran chores first as its her responsibility, and then quickly supplementing that "she can think about it / she has freedom inside"
    Yuki then formed the idea she should act as ambassador of all the troubled vampires and then go after Kaname.
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v13/c069/31.html

    chapter 72 she was upset because she let Sara's lie affect her, but did she really believe it?
    Take a look.
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v13/c072/23.html
    "what are you doing Kaname? IF IT IS TRUE, please stop it..."
    I don't see a dialogue where she says she doesn't want to hear about what Kaname is doing NOR anything about her losing faith.

    chapter 73 Takuma is JEALOUS because Yuki is a better ally to Kaname than him. Why does he say this?
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v13/c073/22.html
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v13/c073/21.html

    Takuma also makes her think and gives her a choice--if she were to believe in Kaname or Sara, who would she choose? She answers in an angry, frustrated manner that she doesn't understand why Kaname brings all of the negativity upon himself--a comment that actually highlights her concern for his well being.

    and then because Takuma made her think, Yuki decides she can't fully trust Sara's words--which means she must DOUBT what she had said in chapter 72 about Kaname killing that one. Just like nina and juliet are saying.
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v13/c073/25.html

    Seeing Zero, she is then reminded of her own weakness and her goals she has to accomplish.
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v13/c073/28.html
    one of them including searching for kaname

    In chapter 74, she bit Zero to make herself stronger so she can do her duties
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v15/c074/5.html

    Chapter 75 when Kaito told her Kaname might leave her as the only pureblood alive, her response is,
    paraphrased: "If I will be the only pureblood alive, it will be like living forever alone"
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v15/c075/32.html
    she made it clear that only a pureblood can be with her.
    Yuki highlighted on the aspect of time to indicate only Kaname can be with her as a pureblood in the long term. "To spend eternity with her" in other words, and she knows it.

    Knightmare wrote:
    Well jinmu just let her into the HA, no danger in doing that. but it was Kaien and Yuuki who made that choice to let her into the school.
    It can just be Kaien's fault for her total entry since he is playing as figurehead president, but as you said jinmu played a role by letting her in, and it was a role that was a secret to Sara and Kaien's eyes--that the hunters are against purebloods.
    Moreover Kaito could not have made it more clearer that Yuki is the only pureblood who meant good...therefore, the only one "allowed" to live.
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v15/c075/31.html
    which means Sara is not on the list of those who should live, and she can die for all they care. Hence if Kaname should go to the academy to kill Sara, the only one stopping him is Yuki or Kaien.
    and as mentioned before if Kaname's lie does not play a more productive role for Yuki to realize and be more productive by herself then she is in a way doomed with the same fate as pacifistic Kaien.

    juliet wrote:So I think that she cares very much about her life, and that she
    has planned the way to get ultimate protection at some point> thus
    Yuuki now
    . After all that's what she says, that's why she has chosen the
    more subtle and diplomatic ways, not going at front war like Rido.

    All her intention now to show vulnerable and weak, unprotected from
    kaname's attack unless Yuuki shields her is an exaggerated show that led
    her straight in the academy so that she can get Yuuki involved in her
    plans.
    I agree I believe Sara's intention is to get Yuki involved, she is manipulating her to gain her trust and use her in her plans, as well as make her as a shield once she had done so.

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Opinion on Chapter 75?

    Post by juliet on Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:43 pm

    And there is always the case where Sara gets under surveillance and finally gets some attention due to this threat, haha this is turning really funny... LOL I want to see Sara having Zero after her 24/24 and going;

    Sara: "Okay this is the lady's bathroom, may I?"
    Zero: Sure, oh and in case anything happens to you in there, I am deaf you should know.
    Sara: Excuse-me?
    Zero: Ah nothing I mean...well you may never return but let's be honest..who cares?
    Sara: Then you should stop watching me!
    Zero: No, I am a legitimate hunter that works all day to pay his fees at college. Now get in there...and die! God, what is taking him him long? Is he coming on foot? and he does not have even Aidou with him! I shall accept no excuses.
    Sara getting out of the ladies room
    Zero: What you are still alive?
    Sara: As you can see...
    Zero: Okay, okay, we will take a walk in the forest, we will think of something, you know the other hunters have set up panels writing
    SHE IS HERE! he can't miss that right?
    Sara: I want to see Yuuki!!! Only she can save me! Or Cross, call me Cross...
    Zero: I would but...he is in the closet.
    Sara: Screaming her lungs out...YUUKI!!
    Zero: Oh forget her. She is preparing her night gown in case he escapes again...Rima fixes her hair, Shiki her nails and until she reaches you with that high heels she is about to wear...
    Sara: I am DOOMED!!
    Zero: Yes...no point discussing it. Let's go and be a good girl. I hope you read all the death guide as I give it to you...
    Sara: I can't say "I hate Yuuki, I shall kill her" infront of him...
    Zero: No?...okay, I will imitate your voice as I hide behind the bushes, I am a hunter its my responsibility to aid the victims of society, even though rotten vampires as you derserve no aid but I a, devoted to my profession...here I even made you a blouse, wear this to be certain...
    "Kill me or I will kill Yuuki"...

    rofl rofl rofl okay, okay, but you never know...LOL







    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Opinion on Chapter 75?

    Post by Divine Rose on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:01 am

    juliet wrote:And there is always the case where Sara gets under surveillance and finally gets some attention due to this threat, haha this is turning really funny... LOL I want to see Sara having Zero after her 24/24 and going;

    Sara: "Okay this is the lady's bathroom, may I?"
    Zero: Sure, oh and in case anything happens to you in there, I am deaf you should know.
    Sara: Excuse-me?
    Zero: Ah nothing I mean...well you may never return but let's be honest..who cares?
    Sara: Then you should stop watching me!
    Zero: No, I am a legitimate hunter that works all day to pay his fees at college. Now get in there...and die! God, what is taking him him long? Is he coming on foot? and he does not have even Aidou with him! I shall accept no excuses.
    Sara getting out of the ladies room
    Zero: What you are still alive?
    Sara: As you can see...
    Zero: Okay, okay, we will take a walk in the forest, we will think of something, you know the other hunters have set up panels writing
    SHE IS HERE! he can't miss that right?
    Sara: I want to see Yuuki!!! Only she can save me! Or Cross, call me Cross...
    Zero: I would but...he is in the closet.
    Sara: Screaming her lungs out...YUUKI!!
    Zero: Oh forget her. She is preparing her night gown in case he escapes again...Rima fixes her hair, Shiki her nails and until she reaches you with that high heels she is about to wear...
    Sara: I am DOOMED!!
    Zero: Yes...no point discussing it. Let's go and be a good girl. I hope you read all the death guide as I give it to you...
    Sara: I can't say "I hate Yuuki, I shall kill her" infront of him...
    Zero: No?...okay, I will imitate your voice as I hide behind the bushes, I am a hunter its my responsibility to aid the victims of society, even though rotten vampires as you derserve no aid but I a, devoted to my profession...here I even made you a blouse, wear this to be certain...
    "Kill me or I will kill Yuuki"...

    rofl rofl rofl okay, okay, but you never know...LOL


    Oh my! rofl rofl rofl rofl But yeah, never know. Haha

    Sponsored content

    Re: Opinion on Chapter 75?

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:30 pm


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:30 pm