Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

Whose hairstyle do you like best and why?

Poll

Whose hairstyle do you like best?

[ 19 ]
    44% [44%] 
    [ 16 ]
    37% [37%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    5% [5%] 
    [ 3 ]
    7% [7%] 
    [ 2 ]
    5% [5%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    2% [2%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 43
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

Whose hairstyle do you like best and why?

Post by Divine Rose on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:38 pm

Well, after joking about this, I actually decided to do this poll. So, who's hairstyle do you like best of the male characters in Vampire Knight?

Well personally, I like Kaname's hairstyle the best. I like how long his bangs are and how long his hair is in back. Just right in my opinion. And just the general style of it.

So, which is your favorite and why?

PS: This poll isn't who you think is hottest or who is your favorite character. This is about their hairstyle only, okay?
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Re: Whose hairstyle do you like best and why?

Post by Conrad Weller on Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:37 pm

hairstyle i like kaname's he looks so beautiful in it. it is for him. though he looks good in long,straight hair also in last pages of the ch its shown him having very long hair till waist after rido woke him.

but i also like haruka's and shiki. it suits them.
    zero's style suits zero, he looks good and ichiru looks very good in his.
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

Post by aya-chan on Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:18 am

I like Kaname hairstyle.
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky
    Warning Zone

Post by caela on Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:46 am

(I think in the fanbook, Hino-san talks about how long it takes to draw Kaname's hair. His hair is high maintenance.)

I like Kain's and Aidou's hair the BEST. I think they have the hottest hair in the manga. I wish I could touch it...

Best girl's hair should go to Maria. Her rosette on the side is adorable.

For the next arc: I want to makeover Kaname with a more modern young look; he's 19, he doesn't have to look 30 to be respected. Bleh, I can't think of anything. I mean, he does looks great with the kimura takuya look but...maybe a cleaner variation of Shiki's hair?

Yuuki would look alot better with curly hair.

Zero should add some height to his hair
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101205081009/vampireknight/images/2/20/486317_copy.jpg
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:17 am

Conrad Weller wrote:hairstyle i like kaname's he looks so beautiful in it. it is for him. though he looks good in long,straight hair also in last pages of the ch its shown him having very long hair till waist after rido woke him.

but i also like haruka's and shiki. it suits them.
    zero's style suits zero, he looks good and ichiru looks very good in his.

I usually like the long hair like Kaname had, in that chap you were talking about, best, and it surprised me that my fave style was Kaname's shorter style.

Yeah, I like Shiki's and Haruka's a lot too. I would like Haruka's a little longer, but then he would look too much like Kaname so it's just right.

Caela wrote:(I think in the fanbook, Hino-san talks about how long it takes to draw Kaname's hair. His hair is high maintenance.)

I don't doubt it. He's probably has the most high maintenance hairstyle and he is a guy. rofl rofl

Best girl's hair should go to Maria. Her rosette on the side is adorable.

I agree, Maria has the cutest hairstyle of the girls. That rosette makes it. But I would have to say my fave of the girls is Juuri's.

(I was going to add the girls, but I ran out of room. I would have had to leave some out, so I didn't put any in.)

For the next arc: I want to makeover Kaname with a more modern young look; he's 19, he doesn't have to look 30 to be respected. Bleh, I can't think of anything. I mean, he does looks great with the kimura takuya look but...maybe a cleaner variation of Shiki's hair?

Personally I wouldn't want Kaname's hairstyle to change. If it ever does, I wouldn't want it to be much. But I agree, it does make him look older than he is. I honestly thought for a long time he was in his 20s. But I like that he looks that old. Haha

I never heard of Kimura Takuya, or if I have I don't remember.

I agree. I wish she had inherited her mother's curls or just at the ends of her hair at least.

Zero should add some height to his hair

I agree some height suits Zero a lot better. Especially since he's suppose to be kind of a delinquent. Haha
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:16 pm

Kaname's hairstyle is the most gorgeous. cheers I love how each strand seem to cling to the side of his neck in nice swirls... looking at it makes me think how soft it must be to touch Razz

Spoiler:
    in a word, Kaname's hair is luxurious. I agree it seems like a lot of effort made there

contrary when I see Zero's hair it always gives me the impression he put gel or wax in it, haha, it looks so stiff and flat. It looks like it can cause injury--it seems sharp. Razz while Kaname's look like feathers, Zero's look like blades

I also love Haruka's hairstyle it seems more modern, boyish and cute. While Kaname's hair seems more ancient it also adds to his powerful presence as well as his gentle, alluring personality

I also like Sara's hair it seems if it was colored it will look great, since its very long and wavy. queen

Juri's hair also looks stunning and she always looks like royalty with it, such nice curls. I love how it sends the message: "beautiful even with long age" the hair certainly emphasizes that.

here she seems to have wavy hair
    Spoiler:

gorgeous.

Last edited by sweetsolace on Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:49 pm

I´m an absolute Kaname-fan I love everything about him but he doesn´t win this competition in my eyes...from the very beginning I prefered Aidou´s hair, this volume and it looks so soft...I would love to touch it ;) (so great that my boyfriend has similar hait, but Aidou´s is unique) I love the colour too

Kaname´s hair is great too but he is only place too

I like Kain´s too ...this wild look Very Happy

I absolutely hate Sara, her mouth is ugly but her hair is so great
    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by tssf on Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:56 pm

And another vote for Kaname from me.
    There is something really special about his hair. I prefer guys with long hair or semi-long and Kaname's hairstyle is so wonderful, it was something I noticed the first time I saw a picture of him. It's just as long as it should be (even if I always want to see him with even longer hair, but then I know I would miss the current hairstyle he has) and it just gives him a special aura. I love the long bangs and I also like the fact that it makes him look so mature. I don't know why, I don't think he should look older than he is, but I still can't help thinking about how hot his current style is.

And other hairstyles I like:
    Ichiru's - again, I just love long hair. I loved his hairstyle all the time, what bothered me was when he tied it...
    Haruka's hair is also nice. But compared to Kaname... Kaname's is just much better.
    And I love Takuma's hairstyle, but ONLY on Takuma. If it was another character I would probably thing it doesnt really suit them.
    And I usually dislike sttyles that are similar to Kain's, but on Kain I like it for some reason.

It seems like I am one of the very few who don't like Aidou's hair... I know, my taste is strange.
    And before I forget to say: I really have something against Rido's hair! It's the main reason why I don't like Rido's whole look... It's... Too curly... Seems chotic.

And the girls...
    Like most of their styles.
    I love Juuri's.
    Oh, I REALLY don't like Seiren's.
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!
    Warning Zone

Post by Anneliezz on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:01 pm

Zero, the colour is so unique and the style is cool, it makes the piercings pop out more.I don't like it in the brginning of the manga though, it was so flat back then. Then again, i thought everyones hair was just a big fail n the beginning. Lately it's a little bit flat too. But I loved it, when it was all drawn with lots of detail. It looked so fluffy I wished I could toucht it <3
    okey enough fangirling here...

I like shikis hair to by the way. I don't particulary like kanames hair in the manga, but on some cosplayers it looks really hot <3

And the girls, I like marias, shizukas and rimas hair.
    Edit; oh and seirens hair is really cool too. Yuuri had a nice style too
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Conrad Weller on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:40 pm

well i like her hair straight. her pic with curly looks good but her straight hair looks absolutely good,very good to me.

Spoiler:
    [/SPOLIER]

[SPOILER]

i like juri's hairstyle as well she is very sweet.hehe i like whole kuran family.

zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by zeroyuuki666 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:59 pm

zero for me come on he a sexy man the silver and the viloet eyes he my sexy vampire
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Bloodredhead on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:22 pm

Personally i like both Kaname's and Zero's hair styles.

I think with the voting though i have to go with Zero's. I love the colour of it, and even though i like kaname's locks, i'm not a huge fan of guys have longish hair. Zero's length is just about right for me.
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by zeroyuuki666 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:36 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:Personally i like both Kaname's and Zero's hair styles.

I think with the voting though i have to go with Zero's. I love the colour of it, and even though i like kaname's locks, i'm not a huge fan of guys have longish hair. Zero's length is just about right for me.

Sooooooooo true but im a fan of the light color hair and light color eyes

blonde hair and blue eyes is the man for me

Now there is a sexy man
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:36 pm

sweetsolace wrote:Kaname's hairstyle is the most gorgeous. cheers I love how each strand seem to cling to the side of his neck in nice swirls... looking at it makes me think how soft it must be to touch Razz

Spoiler:
    in a word, Kaname's hair is luxurious. I agree it seems like a lot of effort made there

contrary when I see Zero's hair it always gives me the impression he put gel or wax in it, haha, it looks so stiff and flat. It looks like it can cause injury--it seems sharp. Razz while Kaname's look like feathers, Zero's look like blades

I also love Haruka's hairstyle it seems more modern, boyish and cute. While Kaname's hair seems more ancient it also adds to his powerful presence as well as his gentle, alluring personality

I also like Sara's hair it seems if it was colored it will look great, since its very long and wavy. queen

Juri's hair also looks stunning and she always looks like royalty with it, such nice curls. I love how it sends the message: "beautiful even with long age" the hair certainly emphasizes that.

here she seems to have wavy hair
    Spoiler:

gorgeous.

Great descriptions and I agree with everything. cheers cheers cheers cheers

I like that Kaname's hairstyle looks more ancient. It really suits him nicely. cheers cheers

And yes, Sara's hair is great.

Oh yes, I like that pic of Yuuki with wavy hair. That suits her very much. cheers cheers

Katherine wrote:I´m an absolute Kaname-fan I love everything about him but he doesn´t win this competition in my eyes...from the very beginning I prefered Aidou´s hair, this volume and it looks so soft...I would love to touch it ;) (so great that my boyfriend has similar hait, but Aidou´s is unique) I love the colour too

Kaname´s hair is great too but he is only place too

I like Kain´s too ...this wild look

I absolutely hate Sara, her mouth is ugly but her hair is so great

Indeed, Aidou's hair style is great, though not in my top faves. But it really suits him.

And yeah, Sara's hair is great.

tssf wrote:And another vote for Kaname from me.
    There is something really special about his hair. I prefer guys with long hair or semi-long and Kaname's hairstyle is so wonderful, it was something I noticed the first time I saw a picture of him. It's just as long as it should be (even if I always want to see him with even longer hair, but then I know I would miss the current hairstyle he has) and it just gives him a special aura. I love the long bangs and I also like the fact that it makes him look so mature. I don't know why, I don't think he should look older than he is, but I still can't help thinking about how hot his current style is.

I absolutely agree. Great decription! cheers cheers

Yeah, I have had the same thoughts, and indeed I would miss the current hairstyle too.

And other hairstyles I like:
    Ichiru's - again, I just love long hair. I loved his hairstyle all the time, what bothered me was when he tied it...
    Haruka's hair is also nice. But compared to Kaname... Kaname's is just much better.
    And I love Takuma's hairstyle, but ONLY on Takuma. If it was another character I would probably thing it doesnt really suit them.
    And I usually dislike sttyles that are similar to Kain's, but on Kain I like it for some reason.

I hve the exact same opinion as all of this. Especially Takuma and Kain. I guess it just suits them so it looks good.

And the girls...
    Like most of their styles.
    I love Juuri's.
    Oh, I REALLY don't like Seiren's.

I don't like Seiren's either.

Conrad Weller wrote:well i like her hair straight. her pic with curly looks good but her straight hair looks absolutely good,very good to me.

I agree. Though I like wavy the best, straight still looks very good on her.

Bloodredhead wrote:I think with the voting though i have to go with Zero's. I love the colour of it, and even though i like kaname's locks, i'm not a huge fan of guys have longish hair. Zero's length is just about right for me.

I am a fan of guys with longish hair, and I don't like short much at all. Razz
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Bloodredhead on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:47 pm

zeroyuuki666 wrote:

Now there is a sexy man

That guy is pretty dishy!

Divine Rose wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:I think with the voting though i have to go with Zero's. I love the colour of it, and even though i like kaname's locks, i'm not a huge fan of guys have longish hair. Zero's length is just about right for me.

Lol! We are opposites with this then. Razz
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:54 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:
    zeroyuuki666 wrote:

Now there is a sexy man

I don't care for Cloud's hairstyle. Sephiroth's, Vincent's and Genesis' is better in my opinion.

Bloodredhead wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

Yes, we sure are. Razz

My fave male character, Sesshomaru from InuYasha, has silver hair as long as his knees and sometimes waits (it changes at times), and I love his hair being that long. wub

But in VK Kaname's short version is my fave, and that shocked me. rofl rofl
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by zeroyuuki666 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:05 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:
    zeroyuuki666 wrote:

Now there is a sexy man

Divine Rose wrote:

Hey i like the long hair too and whats wrong with cloud i think he is sexy
    example of long haired anime i like

Inuyasha First anime i ever loved and still love
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by zeroyuuki666 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:06 pm

Inuyasha and sessy both have beautifull hair
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:06 pm

I don't like Seiren's bobcut style. I hope she makes it grow past her ears.

the reason I love Kaname's hair is because its rare to see hair like that in reality, with that amount of soft texture and finesse. cheers it just looks so luxurious and rich, its like seeing him makes one want to sift through those silk strands. but of course it will only look good on Kaname. cheers cheers

Aido's hair is okay and looks soft... nice. It suits him and looks cool cheers

Kain's seems pretty wild and unruly but it complements the "wild" look in his eyes so it suits him. cheers

I don't like Rido's it makes him look like he hasn't taken a bath for days Razz it seems disorderly, the curliness doesn't look normal.

Takuma, Yori, Maria and Ruka's hairs seem pretty ordinary to me.

I like Yuki's hair when it has volume and its strands spread around like Kaname's or Juri's. Otherwise she just looks skimpy in it. I think it would be refreshing if she has wavy hair Smile

Yagari looks like he's in need of a haircut. lol. Kaito's hair looks like the result of Yagari's haircut. Of course it suits them both. love the adult look of jinmu's hair.

Kaien on the other hand has the sharp edge that also defined Zero's hair, LOL, it looks like it will cause injury when hit haha, but I like Kaien's when its untied cheers I think if he cuts his hair it will look like Zero's.
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by zeroyuuki666 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:16 pm

This is Shessy and Rin its one of my fave pics of him Im a huge inuyasha lover started watching that anime when i was 12 i am now 19 i know that show
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:21 pm

@zeroyuuki666

I don't like Cloud's spikes.

@sweetsolace

I agree with a lot what you said and the reasons. cheers cheers
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:22 pm

zeroyuuki666 wrote:

Now there is a sexy man

haha I also like Cloud's hair (because of the edges actually) but I would have preffered him with chocolate hair and blue eyes for the ultimat constrast.

Yes, okay I have a soft hard for brown- dark hair guys, so I will go for Kaname's and I do love the tips that reach the height of his neck. But Hino is not doing a good job in designing hair lately, they have lost strands, volume and look wet in a way...Kaname's hair are mostly effected from her laziness I think due to the perplexity...

@Divine Rose, Hino had said in a volume that she had difficulties drawing Kaname in general (I do not remember if she had also mentioned the hair certainly) but she had said that her hand trembled when drawing him and in a storyboard that she had posted at her site and SGK had translated she had said that Kaname should be here (she had shown his presence with an arrow) but she had not drawn him yet, as she was leaving him last. M..why so anxiety I wonder? LOL...

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:32 pm

juliet wrote:Hino had said in a volume that she had difficulties drawing Kaname in general (I do not remember if she had also mentioned the hair certainly) but she had said that her hand trembled when drawing him and in a storyboard that she had posted at her site and SGK had translated she had said that Kaname should be here (she had shown his presence with an arrow) but she had not drawn him yet, as she was leaving him last. M..why so anxiety I wonder? LOL...

yes I think I read somewhere that Hino's nervous because she wants to make Kaname look fitting his position and his authority as king of all vampires and such. Her editor then commented that "Kaname is that dependable/reliable huh" I think Hino intended to make him look luxurious Cool Embarassed Razz
    I think the hair really takes that aura with him so I think its the reason she takes her time drawing his.
    audraliann
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by audraliann on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:33 pm

I like Zeros hairstyle.
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by zeroyuuki666 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:33 pm

Divine Rose wrote:@zeroyuuki666

I don't like Cloud's spikes.

I love his spikes he is so sexy to me he looks alot like my fiance kinda

Sepiroth is sexy to

Last edited by zeroyuuki666 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:54 pm