Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

Whose hairstyle do you like best and why?

Poll

Whose hairstyle do you like best?

[ 19 ]
    44% [44%] 
    [ 16 ]
    37% [37%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    5% [5%] 
    [ 3 ]
    7% [7%] 
    [ 2 ]
    5% [5%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    2% [2%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 43

Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

Whose hairstyle do you like best and why?

Post by Divine Rose on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well, after joking about this, I actually decided to do this poll. So, who's hairstyle do you like best of the male characters in Vampire Knight?

Well personally, I like Kaname's hairstyle the best. I like how long his bangs are and how long his hair is in back. Just right in my opinion. And just the general style of it.

So, which is your favorite and why?

PS: This poll isn't who you think is hottest or who is your favorite character. This is about their hairstyle only, okay?

shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Re: Whose hairstyle do you like best and why?

Post by shizza24 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:09 am

Bloodredhead wrote:
    zeroyuuki666 wrote:Yes i like kanames too but not as well see i have brown hair so i don't think brown hair is that sexy like blonde or silver ohh make my heart stop zero

OMG! I wanna touch so bad!!!!!

His hair looks so soft to touch!

God if i found him on my bed like that.....

Haha your comment made me squeel I almost woke up my roommate xD haha!!

I would totally faint on top of him xD xD I cant believe my hands are shaking at the sheer thought of it drawling

Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Bloodredhead on Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:43 pm

shizza24 wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:
    zeroyuuki666 wrote:Yes i like kanames too but not as well see i have brown hair so i don't think brown hair is that sexy like blonde or silver ohh make my heart stop zero

I would totally faint on top of him xD xD I cant believe my hands are shaking at the sheer thought of it drawling

haha!

the sheer thought is very exciting! i've got goosebumps now!!!

caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky
    Warning Zone

Post by caela on Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:58 pm

I still say the thread is off topic. I don't think the focus is on Zero's hair in that picture affraid (I'm surprisingly prudish in person; I still blush at moments normal people wouldn't...oh well)

Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:09 pm

caela wrote:I still say the thread is off topic. I don't think the focus is on Zero's hair in that picture affraid (I'm surprisingly prudish in person; I still blush at moments normal people wouldn't...oh well)

I do too. There is nothing about Zero's hair in that conversation. affraid affraid affraid affraid (And I am like you about the blushing...)

Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Bloodredhead on Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:39 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    caela wrote:I still say the thread is off topic. I don't think the focus is on Zero's hair in that picture affraid (I'm surprisingly prudish in person; I still blush at moments normal people wouldn't...oh well)

I do too. There is nothing about Zero's hair in that conversation. affraid affraid affraid affraid (And I am like you about the blushing...)

Sorry girls, but we can't help it with a guy who has such a hot body like Zero.

On topic: Zero's hair in that picture looks lovely panned out, and his eyes, then his chest, then...... sSig_censored
    Sorry i can't stop myself.

Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!
    Warning Zone

Post by Anneliezz on Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:14 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

Sorry girls, but we can't help it with a guy who has such a hot body like Zero.

On topic: Zero's hair in that picture looks lovely panned out, and his eyes, then his chest, then...... sSig_censored
    Sorry i can't stop myself.

It's only normal to not be able to stop yourself...with such a body..and stuff sSig_censored

and ofcourse his hair's nice too in the picture xD

Amaran
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Amaran on Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:35 pm

Hahah I like how I can see Zero's hot body like 5 times when scrolling down the page xD

Back to topic: I would have to say Aidou or Kain. Their hair is very nice and messy in a good kind of way. I like Zero's hair too, Hino is good at making hair look soft~~

sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:39 pm

Amaran wrote:Hahah I like how I can see Zero's hot body like 5 times when scrolling down the page xD

Back to topic: I would have to say Aidou or Kain. Their hair is very nice and messy in a good kind of way. I like Zero's hair too, Hino is good at making hair look soft~~

omigod seriously?? Shocked

how does Zero's hair look soft? lol it looks like a bunch of blades. by blades i mean like blades of grass, the type you'd find in the pasture

no offense but the edges looks sharp frankly it seems stiff enough to go with the wind, it hardly bends lol like each strand was waxed with resin or some kind of glutinous resilient substance

@zero's hotness LOL I think what made him hot was his exposed abs, if Kaname exposed more skin he'd be "hot" too LOL (haha im your competition here Razz Razz ) too bad Hino didn't strip Kaname enough haha.. I still wonder why their belts are unbuckled Razz Shocked

Last edited by sweetsolace on Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:42 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    Amaran wrote:Hahah I like how I can see Zero's hot body like 5 times when scrolling down the page xD

how does Zero's hair look soft? lol it looks like a bunch of blades.

no offense but the edges looks sharp frankly it seems stiff enough to go with the wind, it hardly bends lol like each strand was waxed with resin or some kind of glutinous resilient substance

@zero's hotness LOL I think what made him hot was his exposed abs, if Kaname exposed more skin he'd be "hot" too LOL (haha im your competition here Razz Razz ) too bad Hino didn't strip Kaname enough haha.. I still wonder why their belts are unbuckled Razz Shocked

I agree, it does look like a bunch of blades, but it does fit his personality, no? rofl rofl

sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:47 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

I agree, it does look like a bunch of blades, but it does fit his personality, no?

yea I agree it suits him..a lot. lol. by blades I mean it looks sharp like blades of grass Razz Razz looking at it doesnt look like its soft but maybe its soft to the touch, thats what I mean, visually for me its not though

Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:51 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

I agree, it does look like a bunch of blades, but it does fit his personality, no?

yea I agree it suits him..a lot. lol. by blades I mean it looks sharp like blades of grass Razz Razz looking at it doesnt look like its soft but maybe its soft to the touch, thats what I mean, visually for me its not though

Ah, I see. rofl Yes, I get what you are saying and agree.

Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!
    Warning Zone

Post by Anneliezz on Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:58 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

I think people (and me too ) are talking about these kind of images when they mean soft hair

Zeros hair has had it's bad moments, bad only when the drawing style was bad..... at least in my opinion Razz

I do indeed like kaito's hair Very Happy

Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Bloodredhead on Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:59 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:[quote="sweetsolace"

yea I agree it suits him..a lot. lol. by blades I mean it looks sharp like blades of grass Razz Razz looking at it doesnt look like its soft but maybe its soft to the touch, thats what I mean, visually for me its not though[/quote]

i think zero's hair looks soft! i just want to brush my fingers through it...*goes into dreamworld*

also the way the wind blows his hair doesnt give the impression of it being sharp, it moves so freely so i think it would be soft.

Amaran
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Amaran on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:26 pm

Yes! His hair is soft ^^ like in my avatar oh, and one of my most favorite pictures of him:
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2168-22/vampire-knight/chapter-42.html
    or here:
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2097-7/vampire-knight/chapter-9.html

I like how Hino makes every character's hair look soft actually *.*

About Zero's hotness: He doesn't need to take off his clothes to look hot but it does help ;D
    Kaname is hot as well, his style which is more conservative leaves more to the imagination xD

Last edited by Amaran on Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total

sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:01 pm

maybe because its black and white and his hair looks transparent that you can see each line forms a straight cut. I agree there are times it looks soft -- only when its moved -- lol but somehow it just has a sharp edge Surprised

haha ok ok yes it must be soft, but Kaname's the softest for me Razz Razz Razz lol and its natural softness lol

I agree though Hino makes the hair looks nice and has texture, I like how Aido's hair looks stylish but also soft.

Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:04 pm

sweetsolace wrote:maybe because its black and white and his hair looks transparent that you can see each line forms a straight cut. I agree there are times it looks soft -- only when its moved -- lol but somehow it just has a sharp edge Surprised

haha ok ok yes it must be soft, but Kaname's the softest for me Razz Razz Razz lol and its natural softness lol

I agree though Hino makes the hair looks nice and has texture, I like how Aido's hair looks stylish but also soft.

I completely and totally agree. cheers cheers

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:08 am

sweetsolace wrote:maybe because its black and white and his hair looks transparent that you can see each line forms a straight cut. I agree there are times it looks soft -- only when its moved -- lol but somehow it just has a sharp edge Surprised

That´s exactly what I like about Aidou´s hair...You want to touch and feel this hair...what kind of shampoo does he use? I want to have that too...I always loved hair like that, and it matches so well with his beautiful eye-color --> Aidou is my favourite...I don´t know why but at the beginning I didn´t liked him but after some time I really started loving him and right now he is on place two with Takuma after Kaname..and he wins points --> Takuma has to fight back!! (by the way I love your hair too Takuma ;) blonde hair is beautiful, but I like dark hair like Kaname´s too)

zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by zeroyuuki666 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:46 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:
    shizza24 wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:

haha!

seems to me i have made a lot of kaname fans see that zero is sexy lol but he is
    [img][/[/img]

Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Bloodredhead on Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:54 pm

zeroyuuki666 wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:
    shizza24 wrote:

haha!

seems to me i have made a lot of kaname fans see that zero is sexy lol but he is
    [img][/[/img]

i always found zero sexy!!! that hair colour, those eyes, the peircings, the tatoo....*squeals*

i'm getting all hot and flustered now. lol!

zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by zeroyuuki666 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:02 pm

He always makes me hot and yeah you get me

Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Bloodredhead on Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:12 pm

zeroyuuki666 wrote:He always makes me hot and yeah you get me

heehee! lol! i think we have amjorly gone off topic here but with all this talk of sexy Zero, i couldnt care less. drawling

Sorry Divine Rose! I can't stop myself. my eyes...

zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by zeroyuuki666 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:20 pm

]

I think zero is sexy and kaname is seductive thats how i look at it

Last edited by zeroyuuki666 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

aiko
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by aiko on Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:30 pm

I love the glossy lusciousness of Kaname's hair, woo...!

zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by zeroyuuki666 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:40 pm

Ok so this is an amazing pic of them three but there hair looks amazing i love this pic

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:36 am