Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Whose hairstyle do you like best and why?

    Share

    Poll

    Whose hairstyle do you like best?

    [ 19 ]
    44% [44%] 
    [ 16 ]
    37% [37%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    5% [5%] 
    [ 3 ]
    7% [7%] 
    [ 2 ]
    5% [5%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    2% [2%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

    Total Votes: 43
    avatar
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Whose hairstyle do you like best and why?

    Post by Divine Rose on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:38 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    Well, after joking about this, I actually decided to do this poll. So, who's hairstyle do you like best of the male characters in Vampire Knight?

    Well personally, I like Kaname's hairstyle the best. I like how long his bangs are and how long his hair is in back. Just right in my opinion. And just the general style of it.

    So, which is your favorite and why?

    PS: This poll isn't who you think is hottest or who is your favorite character. This is about their hairstyle only, okay?

    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2011-09-22

    Re: Whose hairstyle do you like best and why?

    Post by zeroyuuki666 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:33 pm

    Divine Rose wrote:@zeroyuuki666

    I don't like Cloud's spikes.

    I love his spikes he is so sexy to me he looks alot like my fiance kinda


    Sepiroth is sexy to



    Last edited by zeroyuuki666 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Whose hairstyle do you like best and why?

    Post by Katherine on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:34 pm

    juliet wrote:
    zeroyuuki666 wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:Personally i like both Kaname's and Zero's hair styles.




    I think with the voting though i have to go with Zero's. I love the colour of it, and even though i like kaname's locks, i'm not a huge fan of guys have longish hair. Zero's length is just about right for me.

    Sooooooooo true but im a fan of the light color hair and light color eyes

    blonde hair and blue eyes is the man for me


    Now there is a sexy man


    haha I also like Cloud's hair (because of the edges actually) but I would have preffered him with chocolate hair and blue eyes for the ultimat constrast.

    Yes, okay I have a soft hard for brown- dark hair guys, so I will go for Kaname's and I do love the tips that reach the height of his neck. But Hino is not doing a good job in designing hair lately, they have lost strands, volume and look wet in a way...Kaname's hair are mostly effected from her laziness I think due to the perplexity...

    @Divine Rose, Hino had said in a volume that she had difficulties drawing Kaname in general (I do not remember if she had also mentioned the hair certainly) but she had said that her hand trembled when drawing him and in a storyboard that she had posted at her site and SGK had translated she had said that Kaname should be here (she had shown his presence with an arrow) but she had not drawn him yet, as she was leaving him last. M..why so anxiety I wonder? LOL...

    Cloud with chocolate hair? that would be so hot drawling

    I hope Kaname will get better hair again in the next chapters, I mean he is still awesome and sexy but in manga hair and hands are very important to me...and we know that Kaname loves hair too, he should have the best hair too

    well if I would be Hino I would tremble too...I mean she has to fall over and over in love with him, seing one panal so often and taking care of kanames looks...I can understand Hino here
    avatar
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2011-09-22
    Location : Mt.Carmel Il
    Warning Zone

    Re: Whose hairstyle do you like best and why?

    Post by zeroyuuki666 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:47 pm

    Katherine wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    zeroyuuki666 wrote:

    Sooooooooo true but im a fan of the light color hair and light color eyes

    blonde hair and blue eyes is the man for me


    Now there is a sexy man


    haha I also like Cloud's hair (because of the edges actually) but I would have preffered him with chocolate hair and blue eyes for the ultimat constrast.

    Yes, okay I have a soft hard for brown- dark hair guys, so I will go for Kaname's and I do love the tips that reach the height of his neck. But Hino is not doing a good job in designing hair lately, they have lost strands, volume and look wet in a way...Kaname's hair are mostly effected from her laziness I think due to the perplexity...

    @Divine Rose, Hino had said in a volume that she had difficulties drawing Kaname in general (I do not remember if she had also mentioned the hair certainly) but she had said that her hand trembled when drawing him and in a storyboard that she had posted at her site and SGK had translated she had said that Kaname should be here (she had shown his presence with an arrow) but she had not drawn him yet, as she was leaving him last. M..why so anxiety I wonder? LOL...

    Cloud with chocolate hair? that would be so hot drawling



    I think he is sexy the way he is blonde hair is sexy
    on a man and then if he has light color eyes oh my heart
    avatar
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 454
    Join date : 2011-05-25
    Location : Belgium
    Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Whose hairstyle do you like best and why?

    Post by Anneliezz on Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:20 pm

    zeroyuuki666 wrote:blonde hair and blue eyes is the man for me


    Now there is a sexy man
    I totally agree. Final Fantasy has a gift for creating hot men :p. Cloud is a total hottie, so was zack, and genesis, and reno....*fangirling*
    Now that other manga/anime figures are brought into the sibject
    I also like shins hair (Nana) and Ciels (Black Butler), L (death note) and Inugami(wolf guy---> not a manga I would advise, underlying story wasn't that bad but it was totally pervy, still Inugami was hot...)

    Oh , and I totally forgot touma earlier when I was mentioning the vk characters..His hair is really nice too
    avatar
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2011-09-22
    Location : Mt.Carmel Il
    Warning Zone

    Re: Whose hairstyle do you like best and why?

    Post by zeroyuuki666 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:23 pm

    Anneliezz wrote:
    zeroyuuki666 wrote:blonde hair and blue eyes is the man for me


    Now there is a sexy man
    I totally agree. Final Fantasy has a gift for creating hot men :p. Cloud is a total hottie, so was zack, and genesis, and reno....*fangirling*
    Now that other manga/anime figures are brought into the sibject
    I also like shins hair (Nana) and Ciels (Black Butler), L (death note) and Inugami(wolf guy---> not a manga I would advise, underlying story wasn't that bad but it was totally pervy, still Inugami was hot...)

    Oh , and I totally forgot touma earlier when I was mentioning the vk characters..His hair is really nice too

    Cloud is my hottie i will always love cloud
    avatar
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Whose hairstyle do you like best and why?

    Post by Divine Rose on Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:37 pm

    Juliet wrote:Yes, okay I have a soft hard for brown- dark hair guys, so I will go for Kaname's and I do love the tips that reach the height of his neck. But Hino is not doing a good job in designing hair lately, they have lost strands, volume and look wet in a way...Kaname's hair are mostly effected from her laziness I think due to the perplexity...

    Me too. And I think you are right about her drawings of him.

    sweetsolace wrote:
    juliet wrote:Hino had said in a volume that she had difficulties drawing Kaname in general (I do not remember if she had also mentioned the hair certainly) but she had said that her hand trembled when drawing him and in a storyboard that she had posted at her site and SGK had translated she had said that Kaname should be here (she had shown his presence with an arrow) but she had not drawn him yet, as she was leaving him last. M..why so anxiety I wonder? LOL...

    yes I think I read somewhere that Hino's nervous because she wants to make Kaname look fitting his position and his authority as king of all vampires and such. Her editor then commented that "Kaname is that dependable/reliable huh" I think Hino intended to make him look luxurious Cool Embarassed Razz
    I think the hair really takes that aura with him so I think its the reason she takes her time drawing his.

    That is very interesting Juliet, I think I remember reading something like that as well. He does look difficult to draw.

    That does sound right, Sweet. And with all of that expectation for him that she wants to achieve and putting pressure on herself, I think it would be natural for her to be nervous when she draws him.

    cindrella
    Human

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2011-09-25
    Location : dubai
    Warning Zone

    Re: Whose hairstyle do you like best and why?

    Post by cindrella on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:28 am

    i like zero hairstyle and he look more handsome than Kaname

    PeachBum
    Human

    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Location : Ontario, Canada
    Warning Zone

    Re: Whose hairstyle do you like best and why?

    Post by PeachBum on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:03 am

    Kain and Aido's hair make me go crazy! I love it!

    Zero, Yuuki's, and Kaname's hair are all kind of flat and boring (though I love when they blow in the wind). Not to mention Kaname's hair used to look so greasy in the beginning.

    Haruka is actually another favorite! I really like how, essentially, it's a cleaned up version of Kaname's. I never really liked Juuri's hair that much, I like Yuuki's more.

    My vote eventually went to Kain. There's just that special something to his hair that I love.
    avatar
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 186
    Join date : 2010-11-18
    Location : deep in darkness
    Humor : black and deadpan
    Warning Zone

    Re: Whose hairstyle do you like best and why?

    Post by Lisi on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:12 pm

    Kanames hairstyle...



    avatar
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Whose hairstyle do you like best and why?

    Post by Katherine on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:09 pm

    Anneliezz wrote:
    zeroyuuki666 wrote:blonde hair and blue eyes is the man for me


    Now there is a sexy man
    I totally agree. Final Fantasy has a gift for creating hot men :p. Cloud is a total hottie, so was zack, and genesis, and reno....*fangirling*
    Now that other manga/anime figures are brought into the sibject
    I also like shins hair (Nana) and Ciels (Black Butler), L (death note) and Inugami(wolf guy---> not a manga I would advise, underlying story wasn't that bad but it was totally pervy, still Inugami was hot...)

    Oh , and I totally forgot touma earlier when I was mentioning the vk characters..His hair is really nice too

    So right Anneliezz
    Sometimes I fall in love with them again and have to be fangirling about Final Fantasy again...I want to see this hot guys

    Ciel has great hair too and L too;) I don´t know the others --> have to change that

    mmh Touma..I haven´t thought about him yet but he has nice hair too
    avatar
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2011-09-22
    Location : Mt.Carmel Il
    Warning Zone

    Re: Whose hairstyle do you like best and why?

    Post by zeroyuuki666 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:53 pm

    Katherine wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:
    zeroyuuki666 wrote:blonde hair and blue eyes is the man for me


    Now there is a sexy man
    I totally agree. Final Fantasy has a gift for creating hot men :p. Cloud is a total hottie, so was zack, and genesis, and reno....*fangirling*
    Now that other manga/anime figures are brought into the sibject
    I also like shins hair (Nana) and Ciels (Black Butler), L (death note) and Inugami(wolf guy---> not a manga I would advise, underlying story wasn't that bad but it was totally pervy, still Inugami was hot...)

    Oh , and I totally forgot touma earlier when I was mentioning the vk characters..His hair is really nice too

    So right Anneliezz
    Sometimes I fall in love with them again and have to be fangirling about Final Fantasy again...I want to see this hot guys

    Ciel has great hair too and L too;) I don´t know the others --> have to change that

    mmh Touma..I haven´t thought about him yet but he has nice hair too

    Yeah fianl fantasy has a knack for it here is a couple others i like
    [img]

    There are some hot guys in final fantasy i fangirl about them all day drawling







    Just so you guys know this is cloud with brown hair just diffrent story and name

    I know my final fantasy Very Happy
    avatar
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Whose hairstyle do you like best and why?

    Post by Divine Rose on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:45 pm

    zeroyuuki666 wrote:Just so you guys know this is cloud with brown hair just diffrent story and name

    I know my final fantasy

    The 3 pictures you are showing are of Tidus, Vincent Valentine, and Squall Leonhart (I know my Final Fantasy too!). I like Vincent's the best and then Squall's.

    And yeah, Squall is a lot like Cloud, huh? Smile
    avatar
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2011-09-22
    Location : Mt.Carmel Il
    Warning Zone

    Re: Whose hairstyle do you like best and why?

    Post by zeroyuuki666 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:55 pm

    Yep they based him off of cloud and yuffie is based off of tifa im tifas life twin i love her

    love this couple together
    avatar
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Whose hairstyle do you like best and why?

    Post by Divine Rose on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:59 pm

    zeroyuuki666 wrote:Yep they based him off of cloud and yuffie is based off of tifa im tifas life twin i love her

    love this couple together

    You mean they based Rinoa off of Tifa, right? I think they did with looks, but personality wise was Aerith I think. Rinoa is not shy at all. Razz

    And yeah, Cloud/Tifa is good.
    avatar
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2011-09-22
    Location : Mt.Carmel Il
    Warning Zone

    Re: Whose hairstyle do you like best and why?

    Post by zeroyuuki666 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:39 pm

    Divine Rose wrote:
    zeroyuuki666 wrote:Yep they based him off of cloud and yuffie is based off of tifa im tifas life twin i love her

    love this couple together

    You mean they based Rinoa off of Tifa, right? I think they did with looks, but personality wise was Aerith I think. Rinoa is not shy at all. Razz

    And yeah, Cloud/Tifa is good.
    yep sorry bout that but i don't like areth compared to tifa
    Tifa is bad ass
    avatar
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Whose hairstyle do you like best and why?

    Post by Katherine on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:44 pm

    Do you have to show so many hot picture...I die from fangirling...so hot drawling
    avatar
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Whose hairstyle do you like best and why?

    Post by Divine Rose on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:49 pm

    zeroyuuki666 wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    zeroyuuki666 wrote:Yep they based him off of cloud and yuffie is based off of tifa im tifas life twin i love her

    love this couple together

    You mean they based Rinoa off of Tifa, right? I think they did with looks, but personality wise was Aerith I think. Rinoa is not shy at all. Razz

    And yeah, Cloud/Tifa is good.
    yep sorry bout that but i don't like areth compared to tifa
    Tifa is bad ass

    Aerith is actually one of my fave characters ever. I like Tifa, but she's not one of my faves. I use to like Cloud/Aerith when I liked Clod more than I do now, but now I am totally for Cloud/Tifa. And don't laugh, but one of my fave pairings ever is Sephiroth/Aerith. sSig_busted

    Katherine wrote:Do you have to show so many hot picture...I die from fangirling...so hot

    Square Enix does a great job in character design. It's always great. cheers cheers cheers cheers
    avatar
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2011-09-22
    Location : Mt.Carmel Il
    Warning Zone

    Re: Whose hairstyle do you like best and why?

    Post by zeroyuuki666 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:52 pm

    Yeah i like a lot of hot dudes
    like this one
    avatar
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Whose hairstyle do you like best and why?

    Post by Divine Rose on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:54 pm

    zeroyuuki666 wrote:Yeah i like a lot of hot dudes
    like this one

    Who is that? He looks great! cheers cheers cheers cheers
    avatar
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2011-09-22
    Location : Mt.Carmel Il
    Warning Zone

    Re: Whose hairstyle do you like best and why?

    Post by zeroyuuki666 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:59 pm

    Divine Rose wrote:
    zeroyuuki666 wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

    You mean they based Rinoa off of Tifa, right? I think they did with looks, but personality wise was Aerith I think. Rinoa is not shy at all. Razz

    And yeah, Cloud/Tifa is good.
    yep sorry bout that but i don't like areth compared to tifa
    Tifa is bad ass

    Aerith is actually one of my fave characters ever. I like Tifa, but she's not one of my faves. I use to like Cloud/Aerith when I liked Clod more than I do now, but now I am totally for Cloud/Tifa. And don't laugh, but one of my fave pairings ever is Sephiroth/Aerith. sSig_busted


    cheers cheers cheers cheers [/quote]

    Hey i like sepiroyh and areith together and i like tifa and cloud together and thats the way it goes

    avatar
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2011-09-22
    Location : Mt.Carmel Il
    Warning Zone

    Re: Whose hairstyle do you like best and why?

    Post by zeroyuuki666 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:59 pm

    Divine Rose wrote:
    zeroyuuki666 wrote:Yeah i like a lot of hot dudes
    like this one

    Who is that? He looks great! cheers cheers cheers cheers
    Think its Devil may cry
    avatar
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Whose hairstyle do you like best and why?

    Post by Divine Rose on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:13 pm

    zeroyuuki666 wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    zeroyuuki666 wrote:
    yep sorry bout that but i don't like areth compared to tifa
    Tifa is bad ass

    Aerith is actually one of my fave characters ever. I like Tifa, but she's not one of my faves. I use to like Cloud/Aerith when I liked Clod more than I do now, but now I am totally for Cloud/Tifa. And don't laugh, but one of my fave pairings ever is Sephiroth/Aerith. sSig_busted


    cheers cheers cheers cheers

    Hey i like sepiroyh and areith together and i like tifa and cloud together and thats the way it goes

    [/quote]

    Wow! Awesome! cheers cheers Indeed it does! cheers cheers

    Think its Devil may cry

    Ah, I see. I have heard of that series.
    avatar
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2011-09-22
    Location : Mt.Carmel Il
    Warning Zone

    Re: Whose hairstyle do you like best and why?

    Post by zeroyuuki666 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:17 pm

    Yeah i like a lot of diffrent thingd but devil may cry is bad ass and he is a hot vampire he has silver hair like zero now you see why i like the light haired and light eyed boys
    avatar
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Whose hairstyle do you like best and why?

    Post by Divine Rose on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:23 pm

    zeroyuuki666 wrote:Yeah i like a lot of diffrent thingd but devil may cry is bad ass and he is a hot vampire he has silver hair like zero now you see why i like the light haired and light eyed boys

    I have been thinking of trying that game.

    I like silver hair and dark hair. Silver the best, but in VK I like Kaname's best. I've been shocked not only in length, but color of being my fave in VK. lol!
    avatar
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2011-09-22
    Location : Mt.Carmel Il
    Warning Zone

    Re: Whose hairstyle do you like best and why?

    Post by zeroyuuki666 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:28 pm

    Divine Rose wrote:
    zeroyuuki666 wrote:Yeah i like a lot of diffrent thingd but devil may cry is bad ass and he is a hot vampire he has silver hair like zero now you see why i like the light haired and light eyed boys

    I have been thinking of trying that game.

    I like silver hair and dark hair. Silver the best, but in VK I like Kaname's best. I've been shocked not only in length, but color of being my fave in VK. lol!

    I like some dark hair as you can see but i looooooove light hair and light eyes it's cuz im bronw haired and brown eyed and my fiance is blue eyed and blonde hair so we kinda look like tifa and cloud lol
    avatar
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Whose hairstyle do you like best and why?

    Post by Divine Rose on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:29 pm

    zeroyuuki666 wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    zeroyuuki666 wrote:Yeah i like a lot of diffrent thingd but devil may cry is bad ass and he is a hot vampire he has silver hair like zero now you see why i like the light haired and light eyed boys

    I have been thinking of trying that game.

    I like silver hair and dark hair. Silver the best, but in VK I like Kaname's best. I've been shocked not only in length, but color of being my fave in VK. lol!

    I like some dark hair as you can see but i looooooove light hair and light eyes it's cuz im bronw haired and brown eyed and my fiance is blue eyed and blonde hair so we kinda look like tifa and cloud lol

    Well, no wonder. I would too if I was you. That's awesome! cheers cheers cheers cheers

    Sponsored content

    Re: Whose hairstyle do you like best and why?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat May 27, 2017 7:11 am