Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Does Zero feel Rejected?  Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Does Zero feel Rejected?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Does Zero feel Rejected?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Does Zero feel Rejected?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Does Zero feel Rejected?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Does Zero feel Rejected?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Does Zero feel Rejected?  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Does Zero feel Rejected?  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Does Zero feel Rejected?  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Does Zero feel Rejected?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Does Zero feel Rejected?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Does Zero feel Rejected?  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Does Zero feel Rejected?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Does Zero feel Rejected?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Does Zero feel Rejected?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Does Zero feel Rejected?  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Does Zero feel Rejected?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Does Zero feel Rejected?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Does Zero feel Rejected?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Does Zero feel Rejected?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Does Zero feel Rejected?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Does Zero feel Rejected?  Bar_left59%Does Zero feel Rejected?  Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Does Zero feel Rejected?  Bar_left27%Does Zero feel Rejected?  Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Does Zero feel Rejected?  Bar_left15%Does Zero feel Rejected?  Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+23
zeroyuuki666
Youweremysafeplace*
Amaran
nina
KuranPrince
shizza24
SassyKnight
Bloodredhead
juliet
jayashree
VampireCythia
RedSonja
Conrad Weller
mariangie
soulkeeper_pol
bearcute <3
Anneliezz
Knightmare
caela
aya-chan
Divine Rose
Katherine
sweetsolace
27 posters

Does Zero feel Rejected?

sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneDoes Zero feel Rejected?  Drops5black

Does Zero feel Rejected?  Empty Does Zero feel Rejected?

Post by sweetsolace Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:23 am

I wonder if he's harboring any resentments towards Yuki because she chose Kaname...
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning ZoneDoes Zero feel Rejected?  Dropsoa

Does Zero feel Rejected?  Empty Re: Does Zero feel Rejected?

Post by Katherine Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:27 am

sweetsolace wrote:I wonder if he's harboring any resentments towards Yuki because she chose Kaname...

I´m not sure...I mean he was the first one the reject her completely (although we know that the success isn´t so great)...of course he has feelings for her but I think he can´´t accept being together with a pureblood yet...he knows that he has strong feelings but he has to grow older to understand that he has to take a step towards her...

If you have feelings for someone you always feel sad if the person you love choses someone different...it´s only natural if Zero felt the same...but in the last chapters I can´t see him harbouring any resentments towards Yuuki...
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:36 am

Katherine wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:I wonder if he's harboring any resentments towards Yuki because she chose Kaname...

I´m not sure...I mean he was the first one the reject her completely (although we know that the success isn´t so great)...of course he has feelings for her but I think he can´´t accept being together with a pureblood yet...he knows that he has strong feelings but he has to grow older to understand that he has to take a step towards her...

If you have feelings for someone you always feel sad if the person you love choses someone different...it´s only natural if Zero felt the same...but in the last chapters I can´t see him harbouring any resentments towards Yuuki...

I agree with Katherine. I think that subconsciously he does feel rejected.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:39 am

I don't know if he has resentment towards yuuki because of that.

Zero knew from the beggining that yuuki has love feelings for kaname. he's not like he fought for her and make her change her mind and chose him instead.
    It was his fault for letting his feelings for her to grow to the love level.
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:44 am

aya-chan wrote:

Zero knew from the beggining that yuuki has love feelings for kaname. he's not like he fought for her and make her change her mind and chose him instead.

That is very true.
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:44 am

aya-chan wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:
    I wonder if he's harboring any resentments towards Yuki because she chose Kaname...

Edit: Let's be fair to Zero; Yuuki was his only real emotional support after he lost his family. It would be normal to fall in love in that circumstance.

http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/73/16

Zero not feeling betrayed by Yuuki for being a pureblood.

http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/68/21

Yuuki feeling abandoned by both Zero and Kaname. (actually if someone could fully interpret that page I would be grateful)

I'll stick to the old explanation: Zero hates purebloods. Any resentment he has for Yuuki is because she is a pureblood.

If someone were willing to unravel Zero's unconscious, I'll be happy to read it.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:25 am

aya-chan wrote:

Yuuki in love with kaname was meant to be a forbidden love to begin with, with him as a vampire and she as a human, she always "knew" she couldn't have him. Kain also, fell for Ruka who is obsessed with Kaname and he always knew it too. a lot of people will agree that you cannot help the one you fall for and love can be very painful, both in manga and real life.

let's not blame Zero for falling for a sweet girl who reached out to him in his vulnerable when he never wanted to fall in love with her, regardless of who she was already in love with, because he was a vampire too and he was worried about eventually hurting her, plus she said she was scared of vampires.

Zero doesn't resent Yuuki, its always been about keeping his distance from her. ch44 he said that he wouldn't have minded if she killed him instead - he was that depressed. ch46, he kissed her, then he hugged her and still yet asked if she was going to be ok. Zero expected Yuuki to walk away and his concern ever since is about protecting himself from being vulnerable to her and truly closing that door between them. Zero isn't Kain, but at least Kain knows that Ruka's feelings are unrequited and that she'll need someone to protect her from her love for Kaname.
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:03 pm

Agree with knightmare

You can not blame someone for falling in love!?

And I agree with the above that he doesn't feel resentment, but he must feel rejected somehow. The girl he loved walked away with an other guy, even if he does't blame her for it (so again, wich he doesn't), that must hurt.
    bearcute <3
    bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by bearcute <3 Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:22 am

Zero feels rejected. More he is a very confuse person. in that chapter i forgot were, Zero KNEW Yuki was in love with Kaname and yet he still kissed and hug her. he has the nerve. in his mind he thinks there is a chance for yuki to change her mind. In fact she just felt sorry for him the whole time. I dont like the way he confess his emotions to her like that despite what he knew. ITS IMPOLITE, RUDE and just INCONSIDERATE. he is not a gentlymen I know that, but he could have a little RESPECT for Yuki's feelings despite her transformation and did it in another way. the whole thing looked force and he have to bite her without permission too its just rude and perverted

sorry this is what i feel Very Happy im a bit of a feminist

yah... the problem with love is yu have to let go if you know you dont have a chance if you know you have then fight but otherwise..... its just the realist way. no need to make it complicated. its a difference between wanting and robbing.
    zero esp knew that yuki was in love with kaname since the start and he still love her , he has no one to blame but HIMSELF

sorry im mean but i feel like zaero feels bitter about not being chosen and he lashes out on yuki when its his fault, i hope he doesnt lash out on yuki its not her fault she love kaname more. Very Happy I really hate men who get heartbroken and then blame or hurt the girl when she chose another so i hope it doesnt happen people need to get real

anyway im going out and may not be back
    soulkeeper_pol
    soulkeeper_pol
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by soulkeeper_pol Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:58 am

HAHAHA! Actually I did feel Zero suddenly showing Yuuki the extent of his feelings when he knew they were going to part, to be a bit underhanded. But as they say, alls fair in love and war. Because of that Yuuki could not go to Kaname as a whole person. I mean, Yuuki already felt guilty that she was of a species Zero hated, and that they had to part. And now she learns that he had loved her. The guilt.

Alhto, I dont really think Zero did such on purpose. It's amazing how some people think that Zero and Yuuki are on the same wavelength when all they can do is hurt each other.

As for feeling any resentments, I dont think Zero is fool enough to blame Yuuki for being a pureblood. He just could not accept her. Not being able to accept her and blaming her for it are two different things. Its like finding out your boyfriend is the brother of your most hated person. You cant blame him for it but you cant accept it as well. And so you decide to break-up with him because you cant stand the thought of dating your enemy's bother. It still feels like you are punishing them for something that is out of their control though, and I don't like people who are like that. I find these types to be close minded and selfish.

Anyway, if Zero feels any resentment, its to Fate and how he played right into its hands.
    bearcute <3
    bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by bearcute <3 Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:12 am

soulkeeper_pol wrote:HAHAHA! Actually I did feel Zero suddenly showing Yuuki the extent of his feelings when he knew they were going to part, to be a bit underhanded. But as they say, alls fair in love and war. Because of that Yuuki could not go to Kaname as a whole person. I mean, Yuuki already felt guilty that she was of a species Zero hated, and that they had to part. And now she learns that he had loved her. The guilt.

i COMPLETELY AGREE .

can i give you a hug ? haha. this is what i totally think too. that zero went all out when he found out, when he didnt he stayed cool there and didnt do anything. it seems he only move when he thought he will lose yuki when he didnt he remain immobile.
    i hate how he spurn the guilt in yuki at the last moment it was stupid move. hope didnt offen zero fans

Alhto, I dont really think Zero did such on purpose. It's amazing how some people think that Zero and Yuuki are on the same wavelength when all they can do is hurt each other.
    hahaha yea its a funny thing. its really funny. and i hear complains then about kaname being older and stuff when zero hates her very being rofl

As for feeling any resentments, I dont think Zero is fool enough to blame Yuuki for being a pureblood. He just could not accept her. Not being able to accept her and blaming her for it are two different things. Its like finding out your boyfriend is the brother of your most hated person. You cant blame him for it but you cant accept it as well. And so you decide to break-up with him because you cant stand the thought of dating your enemy's bother. It still feels like you are punishing them for something that is out of their control though, and I don't like people who are like that. I find these types to be close minded and selfish.

Anyway, if Zero feels any resentment, its to Fate and how he played right into its hands.

yeah but i dont like how he is angry for yuki or his actions show it when she cant do anything about herself and i also hate yuki for nosing up to him when she knew he hates her.
    funny how zero is deemed most generous there, and on the one side he can also be very selfish. two sided fish. Razz
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:29 am

bearcute <3 wrote:
    soulkeeper_pol wrote:HAHAHA! Actually I did feel Zero suddenly showing Yuuki the extent of his feelings when he knew they were going to part, to be a bit underhanded. But as they say, alls fair in love and war. Because of that Yuuki could not go to Kaname as a whole person. I mean, Yuuki already felt guilty that she was of a species Zero hated, and that they had to part. And now she learns that he had loved her. The guilt.

i COMPLETELY AGREE .

can i give you a hug ? haha. this is what i totally think too. that zero went all out when he found out, when he didnt he stayed cool there and didnt do anything. it seems he only move when he thought he will lose yuki when he didnt he remain immobile.
    i hate how he spurn the guilt in yuki at the last moment it was stupid move. hope didnt offen zero fans

hahaha yea its a funny thing. its really funny. and i hear complains then about kaname being older and stuff when zero hates her very being rofl

yeah but i dont like how he is angry for yuki or his actions show it when she cant do anything about herself and i also hate yuki for nosing up to him when she knew he hates her.
    funny how zero is deemed most generous there, and on the one side he can also be very selfish. two sided fish. Razz

Awesome posts Pol and Bearcute! I completely agree with everything you say! cheers cheers cheers cheers

I don't like how Zero is angry at Yuuki either, and how Yuuki is with him. Sometimes one needs to leave one alone, and it appears Yuuki does not understand that.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:19 pm

In reality , Zero has lived a similar situation as the one you use as example . Zero loves this girl , Yuuki . For the past 4 years since he met her , he harbored these romantic feelings for her . Then discovered she is a pureblood . The " sister " ( Yes , I know Kaname is actually her ancestor and not her brother . But Zero is kind of confused about this one detail . )of the guy he hates more in the world . So he told her she is now his enemy because he can't stand the feelings of knowing that girl is not only a pureblood vampire ; but the sister of his worst enemy . To worsen things , he knew by her blood , she had romantic feelings for her own brother . A lot of things to make Zero break all past bonds with Yuuki and declare her his enemy . When in reality , he continues to love her . His stubborness only complicates his opportunity to make ammends with Yuuki . Lowering any chance for making Yuuki his in a future .

By Bearcute :

It appears Zero do as you say . He only makes a move when he feels he is going to lose her . That is one of the things that I like Zero to improve ( I'm sound here as I was Zeki , when I'm not . ) . If he deserves Yuuki love , he has to be more proactive about his feelings to her . Not only to help her when denying his feelings for her at the same time .

Last edited by mariangie on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Called Bearcute as Polarbear)
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by caela Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:03 pm

mariangie wrote:

In reality , Zero has lived a similar situation as the one you use as example . Zero loves this girl , Yuuki . For the past 4 years since he met her , he harbored these romantic feelings for her . Then discovered she is a pureblood . The " sister " ( Yes , I know Kaname is actually her ancestor and not her brother . But Zero is kind of confused about this one detail . )of the guy he hates more in the world . So he told her she is now his enemy because he can't stand the feelings of knowing that girl is not only a pureblood vampire ; but the sister of his worst enemy . To worsen things , he knew by her blood , she had romantic feelings for her own brother . A lot of things to make Zero break all past bonds with Yuuki and declare her his enemy . When in reality , he continues to love her . His stubborness only complicates his opportunity to make ammends with Yuuki . Lowering any chance for making Yuuki his in a future .

By Polarcute :

It appears Zero do as you say . He only makes a move when he feels he is going to lose her . That is one of the things that I like Zero to improve ( I'm sound here as I was Zeki , when I'm not . ) . If he deserves Yuuki love , he has to be more proactive about his feelings to her . Not only to help her when denying his feelings for her at the same time .

In general, beautiful writing from alot of people in this thread and I think soulkeeper_pol's quote summarizes an answer for the thread perfectly. Many of you guys could be writing your own works, lots of writing talent.

For Mariangie: lol, I know you are not a zeki fan because you didn't take your insight about Zero as far as it could go: Zero always had a hatred for vampires throughout the entire manga and that was what stopped him from advancing any romantic relationship with Yuuki. In the Zero and Yuuki almost kiss scene, Zero says: I should not want these gentle hands...

Why should Zero not want human Yuuki's love? Because he hates vampires, while simultaneously puts humans on a very high pedestal. Zero is a vampire, which he considers sinful while Yuuki is a innocent human. Zero's prejudice was always a problem, even in the first arc.
    bearcute <3
    bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by bearcute <3 Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:39 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    Awesome posts Pol and Bearcute! I completely agree with everything you say! cheers cheers cheers cheers

I don't like how Zero is angry at Yuuki either, and how Yuuki is with him. Sometimes one needs to leave one alone, and it appears Yuuki does not understand that.

yuki tries to leave bad alone, but why would she have to change her personality for him, yuki just naturally reaches out to others its just her. IMHO there were no need to take her wrong way but its like zero interpreted it like that, like a come on. lol. sorry for the word i dont know how to describe it well
    in that chapter i think it was 74 Zero pulled yuki and fake threaten her to drink his blood again he was being inconsiderate to her feelings for kaname and was inviting her to cheat on him by taking his blood. yeah I know that he can have a reason for forcing her but imho it kinda looks wrong to me.
    seems to me hes making excuses to look innocent in his flirting, he give her blood by his wrist to show he's being conservative but he knows yuki is hungry and practically he had a good excuse being innocent to his self when yuki went for his neck.

mariangie wrote:

By Polarcute :

i just dont buy this zero is excused from his attitude towards yuki because he was hurt by what he found out. what about yuki? yuki was also hurt but he just was rude to her more.
    he looks like some of his moves were intentionally and like he was flirting deliberately taking advantage of kaname screwing around. like when he pulled her arm when she made a simple comment and then when he pointed his gun, that was not called for and provocative.
    zero should mind his own business.
    i dont really approve with zero's moves esp he seems phony on the surface. in my honest opinion if he truly respected Yuki's feelings he would keep his distance and stop being provocative to her for no reason and allow her to decide if she's going to change her mind. the way he moves now makes me think of a desperate, confuse person who already knew she wont change her mind and is bitter about it by doing drastic moves. Surprised

i also agree there with you when you said zero came out when he thought it was about to go down for him. so he was watching there and doing nothing there until he felt like it.......
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by caela Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:12 pm

Nice to see you bearcute <3. Welcome to the forum. Very Happy

I don't want to assume that what you wrote was a challenge to me because I don't see my name anywhere. (Though I am the only Zeki who wrote on that thread recently...)

Edit: Would anyone post on a "Zero: The Homewrecker and bad-boy player" thread? (I never saw Zero in that way until bearcute pointed it out, sounds like fun)

Last edited by caela on Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:45 pm

bearcute <3 wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

yuki tries to leave bad alone, but why would she have to change her personality for him, yuki just naturally reaches out to others its just her. IMHO there were no need to take her wrong way but its like zero interpreted it like that, like a come on. lol. sorry for the word i dont know how to describe it well
    in that chapter i think it was 74 Zero pulled yuki and fake threaten her to drink his blood again he was being inconsiderate to her feelings for kaname and was inviting her to cheat on him by taking his blood. yeah I know that he can have a reason for forcing her but imho it kinda looks wrong to me.
    seems to me hes making excuses to look innocent in his flirting, he give her blood by his wrist to show he's being conservative but he knows yuki is hungry and practically he had a good excuse being innocent to his self when yuki went for his neck.

That is a very good point. Thank you. Yes, Yuuki naturally reaches out to help so indeed, why does she need to change?

Very good points Bearcute! cheers cheers cheers cheers
    bearcute <3
    bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by bearcute <3 Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:52 pm

at caela

I don't want to assume that what you wrote was a challenge to me because I don't see my name anywhere. (Though I am the only Zeki who wrote on that thread recently...)

Edit: Would anyone post on a "Zero: The Homewrecker and bad-boy player" thread? (I never saw Zero in that way until bearcute pointed it out, sounds like fun)

did that just like a threat?. i am sorry but maybe you are getting too affected by this toopic or what i wrote anyway i dont have a hobby to challenge anyone i quote them.. Smile so yeah you didnt see your name means i wasnt talking to you...

and really, im just telling my opinion on Zero and his moves with Yuki, I dont know if your message to make a thread and my idea is to be taken as a threat or what, but yeah thats my opinion. Smile

at devinerose
    thanks Very Happy yeah why would she change for him
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by caela Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:00 pm

@bearcute<3

No, what I said was not a threat. Just wanted to know if you wanted a debate; I find those fun. And you just said that you don't want a debate (edit: we are in a Vampire Knight debates thread, so I had good reason to think you might want to). Have a good day.

Last edited by caela on Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:02 pm

bearcute <3 wrote:at devinerose
    thanks yeah why would she change for him

There is no reason. Smile I never thought about it that way before, that that would be changing herself. Thanks for the enlighten. cheers

And your points on Zero is making a lot sense as well, and is evidence that he does feel rejected.
    bearcute <3
    bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by bearcute <3 Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:10 pm

@caela

i understand you're very affected... its ok you can stay away from this topic if it bothers you Very Happy

@divineros
    yeah exactly! why would she change for him, you said it divine. awsome...
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by caela Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:12 pm

@bearcute<3

I have no problem with walking away. Just don't play me like you think Zero is playing Yuuki:) It's a simple yes or no.
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:54 pm

Zero feels rejected. More he is a very confuse person. in that chapter i forgot were, Zero KNEW Yuki was in love with Kaname and yet he still kissed and hug her. he has the nerve. in his mind he thinks there is a chance for yuki to change her mind. In fact she just felt sorry for him the whole time. I dont like the way he confess his emotions to her like that despite what he knew. ITS IMPOLITE, RUDE and just INCONSIDERATE.

bearcute <3
    i absolutely agree with you . he is just confused he has confused himself. he knew everything from the very beginning that kaname and yuuki love each other just why did he have to go and develop those feelings. no matter how you see it he was in the wrong. if he is rejected it's his fault when he knew yuuki and kaname love each other since they were kids, he saw it all he shouldn't have developed any feelings so not to be hurt .

Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:52 pm

Conrad Weller wrote:
    Zero feels rejected. More he is a very confuse person. in that chapter i forgot were, Zero KNEW Yuki was in love with Kaname and yet he still kissed and hug her. he has the nerve. in his mind he thinks there is a chance for yuki to change her mind. In fact she just felt sorry for him the whole time. I dont like the way he confess his emotions to her like that despite what he knew. ITS IMPOLITE, RUDE and just INCONSIDERATE.

bearcute <3
    i absolutely agree with you . he is just confused he has confused himself. he knew everything from the very beginning that kaname and yuuki love each other just why did he have to go and develop those feelings. no matter how you see it he was in the wrong. if he is rejected it's his fault when he knew yuuki and kaname love each other since they were kids, he saw it all he shouldn't have developed any feelings so not to be hurt .

I'm just going to repeat myself here. How can you blame someone for falling in love !?

I really don't get tthat. As if he would've choosen to fall in love with yuuki, that is just absolutely rediculous ! Indeed, he knew yuuki had a crush on kaname, hz knew he made no chance (this is weird in the post by the way. You say he knew yuuki loved kaname, but later you accuse him of thinking he had a chance???) so why would he have wanted to fall for her. It's is something you can not choose nor prevent. And one can not be blamed for what they can not prevent (that's actually a law with deiffrent wording, It's in Lex Acquila if you don't believe me. I'm not the only with this opinion)

Further, I can understand that as Yume, you've only paid attention to kaname. But Have you ever thought about why Zero was so rude all the time?? NOT because he has a bad character. Because he wanted to keep people at a distance so they wouldn't get hurt.
    AS mentioned before, at the last moment, he didn' kiss Yuuki saying 'I shoudn't yearn for you' meaning he thinks he doesn't deserve her (as a vampire) so he won't make a movve on her.

And about the kiss at the ending of arc 1
    He spent 4-5 years close to a woman he loved, not being able to be with her or making and holding himself back. He thought he would never see her again,not even knowing if his own future would be stable, If you think he's not allowed for one kissnot allowed to say how he felt for that long time, than I can't help that fact ( even though I think that's kinda harsh) but consider his emotions too please.

bearcute <3
    bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by bearcute <3 Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:17 pm

@anneliez

No problem with "ZERo not being able to stop himself from falling in love" if anyone can do that that is admirable. But yeah like you said he can't. I NEVER said otherwise... Razz ha ha my sore was on Zero knowing her feelings for Kaname and still he KISSED, BIT AND HUG HER as if it was force.. and I really have an issue that he did it on the same action as saying "he will kill her or turn her to enemy" its just a very CONFUSING statement so I dont really know what he wants sometimes i suspect he's being phony about it. The issue i have is with zero being rude to a woman he knows has someone she already loves its like he gave one moment to becoem an inconsiderate bastarrd to do anything he wants with yuki just because he wasnt able to express himself - and rob her heart to open his pent up feelings and another moment (where he lets yuki bite) and yet another moment (where yuki is also provoked unecessarly to stop him) and i see this moments like he is flirting with her on the cover of wanting to protect her. so he feels phony that way, but this is just my outloook to his moves Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 am