Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» The Final Countdown
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:47 am by lililovelilica

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_K

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?

    Share
    avatar
    aristocratic-pureblood
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 53
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Location : Cross Acadamy: Night Class
    Humor : I bite. :)
    Warning Zone

    Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?

    Post by aristocratic-pureblood on Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:38 am

    I wonder why it is so bad to kill someone who is equally bad... confused
    well, everyone keeps on telling me it was soo bad of him to do...because shizuka was a pure blood

    No, oh none of you are idiots, im sorry,i didn't really know how to word the question. But shizuka was killed for a reason, was she bad? And was the reason bad? (hope that helps!!)

    I agree


    Last edited by Shadow96 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
    avatar
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?

    Post by sweetsolace on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:07 am

    fix the spelling in your title. Its SHIZUKA not SHIZUKU.

    and to the question, who is asking that question?? this is confusing. I have no problem with him killing her
    avatar
    jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?

    Post by jayashree on Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:44 am

    I actually like him more for killing her and i am not saying this because i hate her she was a fun character that is all
    avatar
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?

    Post by Divine Rose on Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:54 am

    Sweet, is right. It's Shizuka not Shizuku

    I don't think that it was wrong of him. He had to. I really liked Shizuka, but I understand completely.

    kill someone who is equally bad...

    Um, I'm not sure of the meaning of the above quote Shadow96.
    avatar
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-09-15
    Location : WCZF
    Humor : quirky
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?

    Post by caela on Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:32 am

    I think shadow is refering to this:



    avatar
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 228
    Join date : 2011-04-30
    Humor : Satirical
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?

    Post by Knightmare on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:01 am

    Shizuka only had to die because they're all idiots and could never work together, they had a common enemy and kaname knew it and had Sara bitten Yuuki, it would have just awoken her pureblood.

    It even wasn't necessary for Kaname to be the one to kill her. Zero would have killed Shizuka for his own petty reasons and been stronger (having her blood) for it. But Kaname wanted *more* power to protect Yuuki, so he stepped in and took her blood. Even though Zero has technically been the one to protect her or save her and yuuki wouldn't be in much danger after she became a pureblood. So I kinda see it as overkill as his excuse being the most powerful pureblood vampire around.

    the only virtue it has, is that Zero is prevented from technically being Shizuka's killer, although Ichiru does blame him anyway and later resolved to blame Rido as the instigator of it.
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?

    Post by KuranPrince on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:06 am

    Let's not forget the true fact that Shizuka had murdered Zero's family... and the young hunter have seen it all. If she would have lived, Zero would have been in the same position that Kaname had become... a slave.
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5023
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?

    Post by juliet on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:38 am

    Shadow96 wrote:I wonder why it is so bad to kill someone who is equally bad... confused
    well, everyone keeps on telling me it was soo bad of him to do...because shizuka was a pure blood

    You mean why killing a pureblood is considered as a taboo in the vampire society? so Shizuka's murder is considered to be "bad" under their social norms or that is something immoral that the fandom accuses Kaname of, or as an act is bad for Kaname (meaning the consequences after killing a pureblood)?

    feel as an idiot, but I have not understand completely get it! scratch






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?

    Post by Divine Rose on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:40 am

    juliet wrote:
    Shadow96 wrote:I wonder why it is so bad to kill someone who is equally bad... confused
    well, everyone keeps on telling me it was soo bad of him to do...because shizuka was a pure blood

    You mean why killing a pureblood is considered as a taboo in the vampire society? so Shizuka's murder is considered to be "bad" under their social norms or that is something immoral that the fandom accuses Kaname of, or as an act is bad for Kaname (meaning the consequences after killing a pureblood)?

    feel as an idiot, but I have not understand completely get it! scratch

    I don't either. You aren't alone. It could be anyone of those things.

    It also kinda sounds like it: Why is it so bad for Kaname to kill someone as bad as him?

    I really don't get it. scratch scratch scratch scratch
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5023
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?

    Post by juliet on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:48 am

    Divine Rose wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    Shadow96 wrote:I wonder why it is so bad to kill someone who is equally bad... confused
    well, everyone keeps on telling me it was soo bad of him to do...because shizuka was a pure blood

    You mean why killing a pureblood is considered as a taboo in the vampire society? so Shizuka's murder is considered to be "bad" under their social norms or that is something immoral that the fandom accuses Kaname of, or as an act is bad for Kaname (meaning the consequences after killing a pureblood)?

    feel as an idiot, but I have not understand completely get it! scratch

    I don't either. You aren't alone. It could be anyone of those things.

    It also kinda sounds like it: Why is it so bad for Kaname to kill someone as bad as him?

    I really don't get it. scratch scratch scratch scratch

    Thanks! I was beginning to wonder what I missed. Shadow if you want a more clear answer can you please go in clarifying it better?






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    soulkeeper_pol
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 51
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?

    Post by soulkeeper_pol on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:51 am

    I wonder why it is so bad to kill someone who is equally bad... confused
    well, everyone keeps on telling me it was soo bad of him to do...because shizuka was a pure blood

    Because purebloods are really rare and well respected. They are placed in a position of power, like lords, ladies and masters. Anyway, killing someone because they are bad is still bad. I'm not going to say that I'm not on Kaname's side in this one, because I am. Shizuka deserved to die and Kaname needs the power he took to be able to kill the Council. Killing the council was also bad though, but I also feel they deserved to be killed at the same time.

    Anyway, saying that what Kaname did was bad is understandable to me. And I'm not even going to say so otherwise. But hating him for it is way beyond my understanding. It's merely an excuse some fans use to hate him. Some people do wrong things to correct other wrongs. I'm not going to say its justifiable. Its just how it is. XD
    avatar
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 162
    Join date : 2011-06-06
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?

    Post by Conrad Weller on Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:54 pm

    Shadow96 wrote:I wonder why it is so bad to kill someone who is equally bad... confused
    well, everyone keeps on telling me it was soo bad of him to do...because shizuka was a pure blood

    just as bad kaname is not bad. maybe i didnt understand what you said.

    well i really dont care if he killed her.well isnt she the woman who once said to kaname when he was a kid what a sad fate to be born to kurans and when she was dying then too. well i didnt hate her but she is dead well i am not bothered.

    because purebloods are very less and revered thats why, its considered bad to kill a pureblood. but the woman was mad after her lover's death. kaname did a favour to her by letting her go to him.
    avatar
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?

    Post by aya-chan on Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:36 pm

    Shadow96 wrote:I wonder why it is so bad to kill someone who is equally bad... confused
    well, everyone keeps on telling me it was soo bad of him to do...because shizuka was a pure blood

    shizuka was the one who came into academy to kill kaname. kaname did not search for her to kill her and took her powers, she came to him. it was an one on one battle. it win the one who was smartest.

    Knightmare wrote:Shizuka only had to die because they're all idiots and could never work together, they had a common enemy and kaname knew it and had Sara bitten Yuuki, it would have just awoken her pureblood.

    It even wasn't necessary for Kaname to be the one to kill her. Zero would have killed Shizuka for his own petty reasons and been stronger (having her blood) for it. But Kaname wanted *more* power to protect Yuuki, so he stepped in and took her blood. Even though Zero has technically been the one to protect her or save her and yuuki wouldn't be in much danger after she became a pureblood. So I kinda see it as overkill as his excuse being the most powerful pureblood vampire around.

    the only virtue it has, is that Zero is prevented from technically being Shizuka's killer, although Ichiru does blame him anyway and later resolved to blame Rido as the instigator of it.

    Shizuka did not came into academy with an alliance in mind. her goal was to kill kaname with yuuki as asassin.

    And something else, zero never could have killed shizuka. maybe he had the power to release himself from under mind control *he replaced her control with pain* and shot her few times, but the final blow he never could provide it.


    sweetsolace wrote:
    and to the question, who is asking that question?? this is confusing. I have no problem with him killing her

    I have no problem either.
    avatar
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?

    Post by Divine Rose on Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:59 pm

    aya-chan wrote:Shizuka did not came into academy with an alliance in mind. her goal was to kill kaname with yuuki as asassin.

    And something else, zero never could have killed shizuka. maybe he had the power to release himself from under mind control *he replaced her control with pain* and shot her few times, but the final blow he never could provide it.

    I agree. Zero could have never killed Shizuka just like Kaname could never kill Rido. Both can severely wound them, but never deliver the final blow. No matter how much Zero thought he could, he could never.
    avatar
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 454
    Join date : 2011-05-25
    Location : Belgium
    Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?

    Post by Anneliezz on Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:21 pm

    Uhm,
    I didn't like that he killed shizuka
    but it did make me like him more as a character because of that

    I did like shizuka though, it's good that she's dead in a way, but i'd like to see some more flashbacks with her
    avatar
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?

    Post by sweetsolace on Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:31 pm

    Divine Rose wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:Shizuka did not came into academy with an alliance in mind. her goal was to kill kaname with yuuki as asassin.

    And something else, zero never could have killed shizuka. maybe he had the power to release himself from under mind control *he replaced her control with pain* and shot her few times, but the final blow he never could provide it.

    I agree. Zero could have never killed Shizuka just like Kaname could never kill Rido. Both can severely wound them, but never deliver the final blow. No matter how much Zero thought he could, he could never.

    I second this. Very Happy
    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2823
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?

    Post by nina on Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:43 pm

    sweetsolace wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:Shizuka did not came into academy with an alliance in mind. her goal was to kill kaname with yuuki as asassin.

    And something else, zero never could have killed shizuka. maybe he had the power to release himself from under mind control *he replaced her control with pain* and shot her few times, but the final blow he never could provide it.

    I agree. Zero could have never killed Shizuka just like Kaname could never kill Rido. Both can severely wound them, but never deliver the final blow. No matter how much Zero thought he could, he could never.

    I second this. Very Happy

    I third this! cheers





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?

    Post by KuranPrince on Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:42 am

    nina wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

    I agree. Zero could have never killed Shizuka just like Kaname could never kill Rido. Both can severely wound them, but never deliver the final blow. No matter how much Zero thought he could, he could never.

    I second this. Very Happy

    I third this! cheers


    I fourth this!!!!!!
    avatar
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-09-15
    Location : WCZF
    Humor : quirky
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?

    Post by caela on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:44 am

    I never thought Kaname killing Shizuka was a moral issue: it was pretty much self defense for Kaname.

    I am confused about the dark future Shizuka was predicting for Kaname. Is she hinting that having too many different people's pureblood makes one unstable? Too much power or too many blood slaves or something?
    avatar
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 454
    Join date : 2011-05-25
    Location : Belgium
    Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?

    Post by Anneliezz on Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:21 pm

    caela wrote:I never thought Kaname killing Shizuka was a moral issue: it was pretty much self defense for Kaname.

    I am confused about the dark future Shizuka was predicting for Kaname. Is she hinting that having too many different people's pureblood makes one unstable? Too much power or too many blood slaves or something?

    Ah , I always thought she ment that killing someone has it's consequences for yourself. Like in a moral way. If you kill one person, it will make it easier to kill a next one. The line is thinner.

    But it could be indeed the things you mentioned too.
    avatar
    DarkRose
    Human

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2011-08-22
    Location : Locked Away Room
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?

    Post by DarkRose on Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:16 am

    sweetsolace wrote:fix the spelling in your title. Its SHIZUKA not SHIZUKU.

    and to the question, who is asking that question?? this is confusing. I have no problem with him killing her

    lol u say it so smoothly... but Kaname killing her was to gain power obviously protect Yuuki in the future, but i think i read something about her wanting to die anyway somewhere in the manga.
    avatar
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 674
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?

    Post by lililovelilica on Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:33 am

    DarkRose wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:fix the spelling in your title. Its SHIZUKA not SHIZUKU.

    and to the question, who is asking that question?? this is confusing. I have no problem with him killing her

    lol u say it so smoothly... but Kaname killing her was to gain power obviously protect Yuuki in the future, but i think i read something about her wanting to die anyway somewhere in the manga.
    Yeah she wanted to die because her only love died and without saying her anything before
    T.T
    I Think it would be the same as Kaname confused
    avatar
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?

    Post by Katherine on Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:42 pm

    lililovelilica wrote:
    DarkRose wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:fix the spelling in your title. Its SHIZUKA not SHIZUKU.

    and to the question, who is asking that question?? this is confusing. I have no problem with him killing her

    lol u say it so smoothly... but Kaname killing her was to gain power obviously protect Yuuki in the future, but i think i read something about her wanting to die anyway somewhere in the manga.
    Yeah she wanted to die because her only love died and without saying her anything before
    T.T
    I Think it would be the same as Kaname confused

    Yes Kaname wouldn´t try to continue his life when Yuuki dies. He would gladly accept the death by Zero (don´t want to say that he would do that but it would be possible)

    Shizuka lost an impotant thing in her life, we´ve seen that she tried to gain power by killing Kaname to get revenge...she got it like this too...She didn´t really fighted against Kaname...it´s not so terrible in my eyes
    avatar
    MissKuran
    Human

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?

    Post by MissKuran on Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:00 pm

    I think Kaname killed Shizuka to protect Yuuki, she was almost giving her life for Zero and Kaname. And Shizuka would have killed her anyway just for revenge. When Kaname killed Shizuka she was save.
    avatar
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?

    Post by Akaruisama on Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:32 pm

    MissKuran wrote:I think Kaname killed Shizuka to protect Yuuki, she was almost giving her life for Zero and Kaname. And Shizuka would have killed her anyway just for revenge. When Kaname killed Shizuka she was save.

    He did it fot Yuuki, it's obvious. Kaname wanted to break up the bond between Zero and Shizouka because only in that case Zero could achieve Kaname's goal.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:29 pm