Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 Bar_left59%What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 Bar_left27%What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 Bar_left15%What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+8
Katherine
bearcute <3
Divine Rose
zeroyuuki666
aya-chan
mabel
caela
jayashree
12 posters

What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass

jayashree
    jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneWhat do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 Drops1black

What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 Empty What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass

Post by jayashree Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:54 am

First topic message reminder :

While reading over one of my post i came up with another post all thanks to a MEMBER CALL CAELA

CAELA ="I'm laughing right now at the thought of all three of them living in the mansion. That would be way too much comedy."
    What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the cross academy/nightclass

well i think that is something i did like to see i might die laughing i would totally love that What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 651225598 What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 651225598 What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 651225598 What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 651225598 What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 651225598 What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 651225598 What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 651225598

BIG THANKS TO CAELIA it was her IDEA sFun_cheerleader2 What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 1927775417

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass

Post by Katherine Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:21 am

mariangie wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

Hey their money will be invested in something very good...they have to celebrate it, even if they believed your slogan Very Happy

Very true. Even if they do believe! Haha! rofl rofl rofl rofl

Yes, it is very good. Because of their support the academy won't be closed due to Kaname and Zero. rofl rofl

TV / Radio marathon for Cross Academy .

Let's raise money for getting our facilities remodeled.

Our top students need new areas for expressing themselves .

Including the school auditorium .

Our Debate Club is top class .

Main attraction the duel between Night and Day .

From the Night Class : the prince charming Kaname Kuran as president and main speaker .

Zero Kiryu as the gourgeous Day Class representative .

Expect a lot of action . Their debates are the bomb . Including special effects and pyromaniacs . A force to reckon . You will be shaken from your seats . Never to experience a fight like this one in a lifetime .

In addition ; a ton of exciting new shows .

Rima and Shiki modeling act .

Yuuki and Aido stand - comedy show .

Maria , our singing sensation .

Kain fireworks act .

The Day Class ballet show .

A new play performed by the Day Class .

Our very own teacher Kaito with his knife show .

Yagari and his guns .

Ruka with her mind - control , hypnotic demostration .

Takuma Ichijo as moderator and presentator .

Tickets at popular prices .

Don't forget to visit our Gift Store .

With a lot of variety of products for your selection .

Selling souvenirs , shirtless photos and naked calendars from our hot Debate Club Presidents .

Other hot hunks / ladies photos , calendars and hot items available for your enjoyment . All our popular handsome and beautiful students items at great prizes .

Please cooperate . This will allow to keep our young , bright promises as Kuran and Kiryu living together in our glorious Academy .

Support us to keep our splending top debaters in top shape .

WOW so many good ideas,it´s perfect sFun_hailbig You mentioned everyone in the academy, so that everyone can chose someone they like to support the academy, very good job!!!

Divine Rose wrote:

Katherine wrote:

Divine Rose wrote:

Yes, it is very good. Because of their support the academy won't be closed due to Kaname and Zero. rofl rofl

No one would want the academy to be closed when they see that zero and kaname are a part of it, maybe they could do a model-shooting with Shiki and Rima and earn some money or they can use the pics for the campaing
    (I hope they won´t forget to send me a life-size pic of them in hot positions (Kaname ans Zero would kill me first rofl rofl rofl )

Oh! That's a good idea! Have Shiki and Rima model! Awesome! And maybe Aidou could come up with something; he is a genius after all.

Oh my! They certainly would. rofl rofl rofl rofl

Not only shiki and rima...they shouldn't work the crap out of them just because some members can't restrained their...urges. rofl
    Kaname would be a good model too. when he will pose shirtless he should send me a huge poster
    [quote]

As long as I get such a pic too and the Kaname and Zero poster I wanted too Smile I woud wallpaper my room with that
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning ZoneWhat do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 Dropsoa

What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass

Post by Divine Rose Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:31 pm

mariangie wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

Hey their money will be invested in something very good...they have to celebrate it, even if they believed your slogan Very Happy

TV / Radio marathon for Cross Academy .

Let's raise money for getting our facilities remodeled.

Our top students need new areas for expressing themselves .

Including the school auditorium .

Our Debate Club is top class .

Main attraction the duel between Night and Day .

From the Night Class : the prince charming Kaname Kuran as president and main speaker .

Zero Kiryu as the gourgeous Day Class representative .

Expect a lot of action . Their debates are the bomb . Including special effects and pyromaniacs . A force to reckon . You will be shaken from your seats . Never to experience a fight like this one in a lifetime .

In addition ; a ton of exciting new shows .

Rima and Shiki modeling act .

Yuuki and Aido stand - comedy show .

Maria , our singing sensation .

Kain fireworks act .

The Day Class ballet show .

A new play performed by the Day Class .

Our very own teacher Kaito with his knife show .

Yagari and his guns .

Ruka with her mind - control , hypnotic demostration .

Takuma Ichijo as moderator and presentator .

Tickets at popular prices .

Don't forget to visit our Gift Store .

With a lot of variety of products for your selection .

Selling souvenirs , shirtless photos and naked calendars from our hot Debate Club Presidents .

Other hot hunks / ladies photos , calendars and hot items available for your enjoyment . All our popular handsome and beautiful students items at great prizes .

Please cooperate . This will allow to keep our young , bright promises as Kuran and Kiryu living together in our glorious Academy .

Support us to keep our splending top debaters in top shape .

Oh my! That's awesome, Maria! cheers cheers cheers cheers

You included everyone! cheers And so hilarious!rofl rofl rofl rofl
    mabel
    mabel
    Human

Warning ZoneWhat do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by mabel Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:07 am

the day class girl could so love it
    mabel
    mabel
    Human

Warning ZoneWhat do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by mabel Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:37 am

pe.bubbles wrote:i'm a zeki fan but it's hard to decide cause both of them are quite hot

i done think it's about Yume or Zeki it about them living in Cross Academy and going to school together with all the other night class student
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning ZoneWhat do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 Dropsoa

What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 Empty Good Idea!

Post by lililovelilica Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:24 am

Yuuki and Kaname should stay together on cross gakuen! What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 651225598
    And create both of them a new night class with all the students together
    and every night the Yume couple having fun together... What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 2554657431
    and i would love to see Maria with Zero... What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 36224405
    Wakaba with her Fiance aha
    Shiki with Rima my eyes...
    Takuma with some vampire girl shy
    and everyone having a party at night... ha-ha-ha
    so Hot! What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 3814611447
    What do you think of kaname,yuuki,and zero living together at the academy/nightclass - Page 2 919404167 with me?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:17 am